Mark Kia

Tempe Kia

Horne Kia

nappyd043
7/11/2016

"Fantastic experience, the BEST sales rep!"

Saw a car in my budget online, drove in to check it out,was to be my sons first car, right away your rep Michael Pope greeted us, and gave us room to look around, after bringing the vehicle down to test drive, Mark gave us the details of the vehicle and did not lie about anyof the things it would need for us to drive away, he was courteous, spot on HONEST and told us what we needed to know to make an informed decision. Although we did not purchase a vehicle from your dealership that day, I was extremely impressed (and thats hard to do!) with the way we were treated by Michael,and his manager whom we also met. I told him his mother should be very proud of the young man she has raised,and Michael assured me , hed let her know! My fiancee and I are also looking to purchase sometime int he future, he was a used car salesman also,and as I told him about Michael, he was alos impressed and said hed like to go back and have him help us with our next purchase, so , i am glad we have his business card, THANK YOU Michael for being just awesome and making our experience one Im still not over talking about!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Michael Pope

A.Smith

"Excellent!"

By far the best experience I've ever had at a car dealership. Bryce was so friendly and knowledgeable and for the first time I didn't feel pressured. I could not be happier!

Bryce

Boomer1

"First Class "

Bryce was amazing ! Very patient answering all of our questions and going above and beyond to get us into our beautiful new car. We will recommend Bryce and Mark Kia to all of our family and friends.

Bryce

Flaccidbf
6/29/2016

"Came for the car, stayed for the dealer"

I can't tell you how many times I've been into a dealership and the salesman are all just so condescending and petty. They treat you like a 5 year old that doesn't know anything and it's ridiculous. But this dealership was different. Right away Bryce came and introduced himself and set about helping me. He was polite and I could tell he was a people person. I wanted a used truck, preferably a Tacoma or tundra and a friend of mine said they might have it at mark Kia so I decided to check it out. Bryce was extremely helpful and he actually knew a lot about some of the other cars we looked at, not just Kia vehicles. I didn't find any I liked that were within my budget but I will definitely be back to check the inventory when my wife wants to trade her car in.

Bryce young

Peters, Mary

"Respectful and honest"

Your rep Travis Richardson was helpful, respectful, and honest. He treated us as a buying customer would expect to be treated even though he knew we were only at the shopping stage. When we are ready to buy we will be back and ask for Travis. I will be recommending Travis as the one to see for any of my friends looking to buy. Your dealership is well stocked and courteous.

Travis Richardson

ninoslazar1

"Price and negotiating "

I asked for no negotiation just bottom line and I got it. Compared to other same request from other dealerships I got the best deal They gave me all I needed and treated me as I wanted to be treated

Cobalt

"Outstanding service "

As soon as I walked into the building I was greeted by someone and they were kind and polite helping me with everything I needed! It made my day a lot easier with that kind of quick help I can't wait for my next interaction with them.

Travis Richardson

David S
6/26/2016

"Provided car based on personal needs"

I went to Mark Kia of Scottsdale to look to replace my 2002 Saturn LW200. The sales rep (Robert Lemon) was very helpful. He listened to my needs and then showed me several Sorento models, from basic to top of the line. We discussed pricing, finance options (down payments, years financed, basic and extended warranty), as well as trade in value (yes, there was some trade in value for my 14 year old car). All my questions were answered and there wasn't any "high pressure sales" approach. It was a very pleasant experience.

Robert Lemon (sales), Juan Rodriguea (finance)

Jess16

"Mark Kia "

Visiting Mark Kia for the first time today was an amazing car buying experience! My first new Kia and I love it!

Shane01

"Mark Kia "

Best experience by far Joseph Perez was very helpful and I will recommend him to my friends and family!