Mark Kia

Tempe Kia

Horne Kia

LYSW
2/02/2016

"GREAT ONCE I ASK FOR A MANAGER..... "

MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE WAS GOOD WITH ROBERT LEMON UNTIL I NEEDED TO GET MY PLATES AND THEN FOR 2 WEEKS NO ANSWER OR CALL BACK. FINALLY I TALKED TO BOB A MANAGER AND HE LISTENED AND VERY APOLOGETIC. FOR 2 WEEKS NOTHING I WAS SO FRUSTRATED WITH THE WHOLE THING. BUT AFTER TALKING TO BOB HE HAD MY PLATES IN 24 HOURS. THE BEST THING WAS YOU COULD TELL HE WAS UPSET WITH THE SALESMAN FOR NOT RETURNING MY CALLS AND ASSURED ME THAT'S NOT HOW MARK KIA TAKES CARE OF THERE CUSTOMERS. GREAT GUY!!!

BOB

February 02, 2016

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. Bob is correct, your experience is not normal for our customers, and for that we apologize. We are very happy to hear that Bob was able to turn things around and make it right for you. We appreciate your business and hope for another opportunity to prove to you we put our customers first. Thank you.

Kash370Z
12/22/2015

"Great Service "

I never thought buying a car at dealership would be so satisfying and easy until I walked into Mark Kia, The sales representatives were fast and accurate all of them. I literally walked out of there with my new car in no time, I felt in control in every step and I am very satisfied with my purchase, and I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for buying a car.

Tony, Joseph, Abel ..etc

January 07, 2016

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if we can do anything else for you!

MomOf5
12/08/2015

"Red the salesman "

Red, our salesman was honest, helpful and caring about my 21 year old daughters needs. He was clearly a young man whom cares for others and it shows. He goes above and beyond his job title. I cannot imagine he staying in that position very long as he is made more for management material. Very personable with integrity & character. A rare and priceless gift these days.

Red & the best manager ever

January 07, 2016

Thank you for your kind words! This is exactly the type of experience we strive for at Mark Kia for our customers. Please let us know if you need anything else!

Alexismkia
12/07/2015

"Great job"

Markus is a great dealership and the customer service was delightful. I hooked my oil change at wrong dealer and they still took me in I really appreciate it. Thanks to Brandi Cunningham she was great help!!

Brandi Cunningham

January 07, 2016

Thank you for choosing Mark Kia! Come back and see us anytime!

Terminallance
11/22/2015

"Quick and simple "

Walked in was immediately greeted by a friendly and professional staff. Sales associate was very knowledgable and friendly answered all my questions and got me into the car of my dreams. I'll be recommending them to everyone I know.

Bob weaver, Chad Seymore, Chris Stephensen, Joshua Spencer

November 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your thoughtful review! We appreciate your time and the extra effort it takes to provide your feedback. We feel strongly that it’s important for our customers to hear firsthand from other customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we’re happy to hear that you agree! On behalf of your friends here at Mark Kia, enjoy that ride!

Megan0130
11/02/2015

"Friendly "

Great staff. Brandi in service was super friendly even when I got a bit testy with her (my apologies again, Brandi). Alberto was also very helpful, he couldn't help much with my situation but he did what he could which was much appreciated.

Alberto, Brandi Cunningham

November 03, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and your business. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

T.J.
10/24/2015

"Bait and Switch"

Went to Mark Kia to look at a 2012 Kia Sportage. My trade was a 2005 SSR. I told Abel, my salesman. exactly what I wanted. $17000 for my SSR. $235 a month payments. You know the drill. Came back $11000 for my SSR? Back and forth! Never explained what my total $ amount would be. They finally Gave me $16250. Always read your contract good. When I got home I found out they added things to offset the price. He also charge me more for the Kia than the Internet price! I put $1000 down and Realized I did not have to. I stopped payment and had to drive 12 miles back to resign. I was not happy. I first asked for my SSR back, but No Way! You signed the contract. I was screwed. He added A service package which I found out today I could not use anywhere else. I had to call back for a refund. Do not go near this dealership! Another negative. I found out from my Tempe Kia dealer 10/31/2105. The extended Warranty, $2494 can only be used at Mark Kia if the distance is less than 40 miles. Never have I had a warranty like this. I have owned over 20 different car since 1993 and this is the worst. Another note! My Kia was not detailed to a new customer satisfaction . The engine was Filthy, all the windows have water spots. I am still trying to remove them! Today I received a notice from the DMV that Mark Kia never transferred my title! Now I have to send the completed form stating that Kia bought my 2005 SSR! Do not deal with this Dealer. Bad News!

Forgot the name, Chad Seymore

November 02, 2015

T.J. Thank you for updating your recent review. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Josh Spencer General Manager 480-425-5330"

October 26, 2015

T.J. We apologize for your negative experience. At Mark Kia we are committed to fair, honest pricing. It’s unfortunate that there was miscommunication and you were unhappy after pricing was discussed. We value our customers and truly appreciate the time to share your opinions. Please contact us at your earliest convenience so we may fully understand your grievances and work to change your opinion of our dealership. Again, thank you for taking the time to write this review. We look forward to hearing from you. Sincerely, Josh Spencer General Manager 480-425-5330

azflint01
10/17/2015

"Willing to work with me"

I have dealt with Mark Kia a couple of times and in both cases they were able to do what others couldn't or wouldn't.

Abel

October 19, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you leaving your feedback about both of your visits to Mark Kia. We hope to see you again for your third!

Geena123
10/16/2015

"Unethical and dishonest "

We bought a used car for my son that was home on leave from the military and the car he was sold was supposed to have been "certified" and supposedly passed a safety check but within 3 days we found out it had 3 leaking struts 2 broken motor mounts and a broken cv boot so just to get it to his base we had to pay $2200 in repairs. Nice way to treat someone serving our country. I would never buy another car from Mark Kia nor would I recommend to anyone else.

Adam and Garrick

October 16, 2015

My name is Josh Spencer and I am the General Manager here at Mark Kia. I would like to invite you to call me so I may personally handle your vehicle concerns, and make sure your experience lives up to the standards we have set here. We want to make sure our customers have all the relevant information they need to make the best, most informed purchasing decision. Please do not hesitate to contact me here at the dealership. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you in more detail about your visit. Sincerely, Josh Spencer General Manager 480-425-5330

CGreer
10/13/2015

"Jeff Lupien at Mark KIA is an awesome salesperson"

Jeff contacted me after I got an AutoTrader quote for my trade. Jeff was extremely courteous and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. On a side note, Austin in finance was also very helpful. Altogether Mark KIA has a great team.

Joseph Lupien

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your kind words! We welcome you to the family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come. I will make sure that Jeff knows how pleased you are with his service. We appreciate your business and your recommendation!