Mark Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Jfeerat
7/25/2015

"Quick & Easy"

I chose a car online. I got a call back within 5 minutes from Bob Weaver. When I got to the dealership they had my Kia in the shade waiting for the test ride. Bob was friendly & helpful thru the whole process. I would recommend Mark Kia to anyone!

Bob Weaver

Newlife15
6/29/2015

"Efficient, Expediantly, and Friendly"

Called an online credit program and was referred to Mark Kia and salesman Ruben contacted me with more than enough information that allowed me to find my desired auto. There was no pushy sales techniques just good old fashion customer service. Once I visited Mark Kia Ruben was assisting other customer so I was referred to Arturo who assisted me in my auto purchase by driving me to their lots to further narrow down my selection. He did not hesitate to assist me knowing I filed BK and had not closed yet. Arturo made my buying experience worth visiting Mark Kia as well as all the other staff from the greeter to the finance manager. I will refer my family and friends to Mark Kia

Ruben and Arturo

davidandbecca
6/14/2015

"great place"

This is the third car we have purchased from mark Kia and they are always super friendly and knowledgeable. Love the way I am treated it won't be the last car I purpurchase from here

Keena21
6/09/2015

"Fantastic Car Buying Experience! "

I just recently moved to the Phoenix area, and wanted to trade my vehicle. Luckily, I found a vehicle on Mark Kia's website. I am so thankful I walking into their dealership! The salesman, Adam, was already working with another customer, but chose to help me as well. He gracefully balanced both of his customers, and never once made me feel like I wasn't his first priority. We discovered the car I had seen was already sold, and from then on Adam listened to my every want and need and never stopped trying to find me the perfect car. He was able to show me several different cars based on what I had expressed I was looking for. He never once made me feel pressured or tried to up sell me into something I didn't want or was outside of my budget. He happily told me about and let me test drive several cars until I found a 2015 Kia Soul that I was very interested in. We began working with the sales manager, Jacob, who was also fantastic to work with. After doing some paperwork, it was almost closing time. I asked if I would be able to go home and think about the purchase. They again did not make me feel pressured to "seal the deal" there and told me they truly wanted me to feel comfortable. I called Adam back the next morning and let him know I still did not feel great about the Soul. He then traveled to one of their other dealerships to pick up a car he thought I would be interested in based off of my wish list. He set an appointment for me to meet him there at noon, and when I arrived he had the perfect car for me! It met 100% of everything I had desired and nothing that I did not care for. I told him to wrap it up! Again Jacob worked with us on the final details and the experience could not have been better. Then I went to Juan in finance, and again, he was a pleasure to work with. I cannot express how much a enjoyed the car buying experience with these guys! They truly worked to get me the car I wanted at the price I could afford!

Adam Lee

artesque
6/06/2015

"Fantastic! "

Everyone i dealt with was an absolute pleasure, i was given great service and felt so comfortable. They did everything in their power to make me happy and made the entire process so simple. will absolutely recommend them to any of my friends for all their car buying needs.

Joshua Perez, Juan Rodriguez and Shane

LoraJon
6/04/2015

"Best in Class!"

We came to Scottsdale from Massachusetts to help get our daughter who is moving here settled in. She needed a car and luckily we found Mark Kia. They picked us up at our hotel in the car she was interested in, a Kia Rio. When we got there everyone was very friendly and professional. Our salesman, Robert Lemon III, was a fantastic help. He was very patient, informative and extremely helpful with taking care of a few minor issues with the car. From the beginning to the end of the process we were treated with respect and a high level of courtesy. Since it was Saturday, we even got a free barbecue lunch. When Robert noticed we were in urgent need of sunscreen, he even offered to purchase some for us. We politely turned that offer down but later when a different salesman, Adam, saw we needed sunscreen, he handed us his own personal tube that we gratefully used. These guys go the extra mile. All of our many questions were answered. Robert and his colleagues (Adam, Shane, Mike for insurance, and Chris in service - to just name a few) provided best in class service. We will highly recommend Mark Kia to anyone we know looking for a car. Thanks Mark Kia! - Jon, Lora and Rachel

Robert Lemon III, Adam, Shane, and Mike Vance

The Guy
6/01/2015

"Out Standing"

My experience through the whole process was very quick. The Delivery with Kieran Murphy was Awsome. From start too finish was a pleasure would recommend to everyone.

steve2md
5/31/2015

"Great Customer Service!!"

Cameron was very great at helping us find exactly what we were looking for. I will be using him to find the perfect first cars for my 2 kids next year for sure.

Cameron Buck

Happy Customer
5/30/2015

"Happy Customer "

I am very satisfied with the purchase of my new car. I was surprised at how much better my experience was at Mark Kia than my previous car buying experiences. The Delivery Specialist Cameron Buck was so helpful in explaining all the features of my new car. He made me feel well informed and answered all of my questions.

Cameron Buck

Bronco
5/30/2015

"Happy Mark Kia customer!"

Our salesman Bobby and delivery specialist Janice were great! They both were professional and friendly. They got us in and out on a busy holiday weekend. I would definitely recommend Mark Kia to my friends and family.

Janice