Mark Kia

1000 N Scottsdale Road,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85257
Mark Kia Info
About Mark Kia

f you are looking for the latest and greatest in craftsmanship, Mark Kia is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Our sales associates welcome you to a lot full of options guaranteed to match your current lifestyle needs. No matter what car you choose, the financing department is prepared to provide the best financing possible. Our service and parts departments work hard to make sure you're on the road for the long-haul. Through scheduled maintenance and repairs, we reduce car ownership stress and replace it with serenity, no matter what unexpected bumps pop up along the way. Let Mark Kia help you cover all of your automotive needs. Contact us online, by phone at 480-425-5300 or stop by to see us at 100 N Scottsdale Rd., Scottsdale, AZ, 85257. Proudly serving the greater Phoenix, Tempe, Mesa and Gilbert region.

About Mark Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Ironman
8/27/2015

"Great Experience. "

I think Kieran is an exceptional sales person an would recommend him too everyone I know. He was knowledgeable in all areas of the sale.

August 27, 2015

Thank you! We appreciate your feedback. Dublin is great to work with and we are so happy to hear you were able to experience his top notch customer service and knowledge!

coachkato
8/26/2015

"It was outstnading."

Once we were not able to do a trade in for a used car, Abdul was off and away to getting us a good deal for a brand new car. Which I never thought we could get done. He is very knowledgeable and a good salesman. He treated me like a person and not just a $ sign.

mike Gray

August 27, 2015

This is wonderful to hear! Thank you for your review and your business. We will pass along the kind words to Abdul. Come back and see us anytime!

Bill
8/24/2015

"Bryce Young"

I usually don't buy vehicles from Dealerships, but I will say, Bryce made the buying experience easy & relaxed. I'm in sales & he is what I expect of myself, knowledgeable, relaxed & let the buyer make the decision with no pressure. Great experience. Bill Klein

Bryce Young

August 25, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate you taking a moment to recognize Bryce Young. He is an asset to our dealership. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!

Happy in Scottsdale
8/24/2015

"Purchased late model used car with trade-in"

Kieran Murphy (sp?) was amazing! I highly recommend that when you go to Mark Kia that YOU MUST FIND HIM AND WORK WITH HIM! He is in the Internet sales department (should I mention that buying from a guy in the Internet department saved us money?? - Yeah!!) and when I complimented him on his vest he said he wears them most of the time - what a hoot! He is super-knowledgeable and very kind. He is not a "salesman" but rather an "information conduit" that helped us make our best choice! He really listened to our needs, and was so funny too! Susan called him "charming".... He didn't just dump us off at financing either; he worked with us through the entire process to make sure our questions were all met and that we got an excellent deal. And, even though we "just" bought a used car, he followed up with us afterward and continued to provide exceptional customer service. Working with Dublin was not like the "typical" car-buying experience at all - it was so much BETTER! Highly Recommend.

Sorry, I don't remember who else was involved. Dublin was the only name I needed! :o)

August 24, 2015

What a wonderful way to describe Dublin! He definitely is an 'Information Conduit"! Thank you for your high recommendations for Mark Kia! Enjoy your new ride!

Angel1
8/21/2015

"Courteous and friendly "

The sales and finance folks were understanding and were able to work with the budget we had planned. During the entire time working out our deal everyone was courteous and friendly to get a final deal completed. Our salesman Tony was very helpful and respectful.

Tony Saucedo sales, and Juan in finance

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your review! We welcome you to the Mark Kia family. We strive for customer experiences like this, and could not be more pleased. We truly appreciate your business and hope to work with you for years to come.

Tyler
8/21/2015

"Bryce was the best sales person I have ever felt with"

Bryce was the only reason I bought from mark Kia,his persistence and professionalism are unmatched in the industry. Bryce not only took a vested intrest in me but in my family as well. I have since referred multiple people to Bryce for this reason. He is not only an asset to your dealership, but to Kia as a whole. I would happily refer not only refer my closest friends and family I would recommend anyone who is looking for a car in general to Bryce.

Bryce young

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your kinds words! Bryce is a valuable team member that goes above and beyond to meet our customer's needs! We are so pleased that this was also your experience! Thank you for your recommendation!

Hampton73
8/21/2015

"Best car buying experience!!!"

Went in expecting to not get approved as my credit has hit an all time low. I explained my situation to Bryce and he was more than happy to help me out. He was able to get me approved on a brand new Forte with surprisingly low payments and Interest!!! He also gave me a year of free oil changes on top of the 100,000 mile warranty!! I would recommend Mark Kia to anyone, be sure to ask for Bryce!!!!

Bryce Young

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you taking a moment to recognize Bryce! He is an asset to our team here at Mark Kia! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

Yo2014

"Bought van"

Our salesman Andrew was professional and helpful. We received excellent service without hassels. It was one of the smoothest vehicle transactions we've ever done. I would recommend Mark Kia to my fiily and friends.

Andrew Loranzo

August 24, 2015

Thank you for your review! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do!

sandra75
8/20/2015

"All Stars for Mark Kia"

Great people! Helpful and friendly to work with. I have used this dealership several times in purchasing and service and have always been satisfied.. My salesman Abdull and the financial officer, Juan, were especially helpful. Many thanks. Sandra Goreham

August 21, 2015

Sandra, On behalf of Mark Kia, thank you for being such a loyal customer! We appreciate your return business and hope that we can continue being your go to dealership for all of your vehicle needs! Thanks again, Staff of Mark Kia

Crisriver
8/19/2015

"Amazing experience "

When you go here, ask for joseph perez. He sold me my car and he was very helpful and professional! Best dealership experience I've had

Joseph perez

August 20, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! You having an amazing experience with our dealership and with Joseph Perez is exactly what we could hope for! Please let us know if you need anything else!

Reviews of Kieran "Dublin" Murphy