Mark Kia

Horne Kia

Cmorones
9/07/2016

"Lindsay was amazing!!!"

Overall my experience was pretty good, thanks to lindsay! I had been to the dealership a month prior and ended up just walking out due to poor customer service. Lindsay contacted me for follow-up by phone a month later. She and I tried to work out the best deal, to no avail even with the sales manager did we reach a deal. Lindsey kept right on it, without harrassing me, she again made a followup call with me the next day. Well, she was awesome and got me the deal i wanted... I went in that night and purched my new sportage. From the moment i returned to do paper work it was smooth sailing, no hassles! If lindsey had not been so good at follow-up and excellent customer service skills, i may have never returned to mark kia! Lindsey, maricella (amazing customer skills) and juan (financing amazing as well) were amazing and changed my whole experience with mark kia into s very positive experience! Thx guys!

Lindsay, juan, maricella (female)

Gdiaz
9/05/2016

"Great dealing with Dyllan , very helpful"

The help from my salesperson was the turning point in me buying the vehicle, him and Bob helped me in deciding Mark Kia was the place to do business with and I will consider them for my next purchase

Jacob Delaney
Dyllan and bob

Manniefrost
9/03/2016

"Great "

I am very pleased with customer service that was provided to me by Robert Washington. All of my question, concerns and thoughts were answered. I have been to a lot of car dealerships and Mark Kia by far displayed excellent customer service. Even though I did not purchase a vehicle from Mark Kia, They are one of the best car dealerships in Arizona in my book.

Jack Belsanti

Loriann
9/03/2016

"Awesome service!"

Fast, friendly and affordable! Dyllan was a lot of help and knowledgable. If you're looking for a awesome dealership, this is the one to go to!

Dyllan Blossom

Donald Ward III
9/02/2016

"WARNING : Read Before You Buy"

I recently purchased a vehicle for cash here and already the transmission is slipping and has a loud humming noise coming from the front end of the vehicle. I was told if the vehicle had any problems within 30 days to bring it in and they would take care of it at no cost to me. They also put it in writing they would do a year worth of free oil changespill and maintenance. Within 2 weeks I brought the vehicle in for maintenance needed. I alsomade an appointment the week prior. I was there from 10:30am to past 1:00pm. A sales rep by the name of Royce came to me and told me if I wanted it serviced or fixed take it somewhere else, handed me my keys and escorted me out the door. They wouldn't even change the oil because service didn't have the right tools supposedly.????? What kind of car dealership doesn't have a service department that can't change even the oil in a vehicle they sold and so rudely says, "We are not touching your vehicle and ask you to leave. Mind you, I was nice, with curiosity tword the rep, as I would understand if you weren't then maybe they could ask me to leave but this was not the case. I paid cash for a vehicle and once they had their money it was down hill from there. If you are thinking of buying a vehicle I recommend you find a more reputable car dealership that is curious, and stands behind what they sell and their commitments to the buyer.

Jack Belsanti
Jose Gandara
Joshua Spencer
Royce

H. Renard
8/28/2016

"Incompetence at every turn"

We bought a used car there 3 weeks ago. The sales rep was Royce Bell, not very competent or bright, but one of the sales managers Bob helped out and he was great to work with. The price seemed right but there was a dent on the back of the car we weren't fond of. They agreed to fix it as part of the deal (signed a "We Owe" agreement). They finally called us a week later to tell us the car was ready. When we showed up, the dent was still there.....the sales rep had been fired and no one had followed up on the mess he left behind. Another sales guy named Kenny was supposed to take care of us. He offered to drive a service loaner car the following day to my husband's work and switch out the cars...all to make up for the mess and accommodate our schedules. He never showed....never answered our calls. I got a hold of the sales manager Bryce, who said he'd make it right......told me about all the messes Royce had made that he's having to clean up.....He agreed to give us a service loaner (rental car in case they were out of SLVs) while they fixed the dent. I dropped off the car at the Service department and they arranged for Enterprise to pick me up.....drive me to the rental car. A week later, we get a call from Royce (the fired sales rep) who's apparently hired back....and he tells me the car is ready for pickup and that he personally saw the car....the dent is gone and it looks great. When we showed up....the car was not ready. There was no apology....just "that's what I was told by my manager". I called him a liar for saying he personally saw the car and it was all fixed.....and he called me unprofessional...(haha...apparently being a customer is a profession and I owed him better service!) We asked to talk to Bryce ....who was there but hiding around the corner and never came out to face us. Luckily, sales manager Bob jumped in to help. He tracked down the car, the dent was fixed but there was only a coat of primer....still need to be painted, glass reinstalled, etc.... We still had the rental car Bryce had set up for us....but we just wanted this to be over with. A week later....(3 weeks since we signed papers and cut them a check) the car is ready. We turn in the rental car down the street at Enterprise....and Entreprise wanted to charge us because the dealership didn't extend the return date past 1 day. After I explained the situation to them, they said they'd send the bill to Mark Kia....and see what happens. When we went back to finally drive our new car home....it wouldn't start. Bryce had to come out to help and had the nerve to act annoyed/angry....we'd evidently inconvenienced him. No apology....no embarrassment for all the trouble he'd caused us. I'm still waiting for the Enterprise bill to be settled before taking further action against the dealership. Don't buy a car here....and if you have to deal with these people....ask for Bob. he's the only honest and courteous person I've dealt with there.

Royce Bell, Bryce, Bob, Jacob, Kenny

nappyd043
7/11/2016

"Fantastic experience, the BEST sales rep!"

Saw a car in my budget online, drove in to check it out,was to be my sons first car, right away your rep Michael Pope greeted us, and gave us room to look around, after bringing the vehicle down to test drive, Mark gave us the details of the vehicle and did not lie about anyof the things it would need for us to drive away, he was courteous, spot on HONEST and told us what we needed to know to make an informed decision. Although we did not purchase a vehicle from your dealership that day, I was extremely impressed (and thats hard to do!) with the way we were treated by Michael,and his manager whom we also met. I told him his mother should be very proud of the young man she has raised,and Michael assured me , hed let her know! My fiancee and I are also looking to purchase sometime int he future, he was a used car salesman also,and as I told him about Michael, he was alos impressed and said hed like to go back and have him help us with our next purchase, so , i am glad we have his business card, THANK YOU Michael for being just awesome and making our experience one Im still not over talking about!!! YOU ROCK!!!

Michael Pope

A.Smith

"Excellent!"

By far the best experience I've ever had at a car dealership. Bryce was so friendly and knowledgeable and for the first time I didn't feel pressured. I could not be happier!

Bryce

Boomer1

"First Class "

Bryce was amazing ! Very patient answering all of our questions and going above and beyond to get us into our beautiful new car. We will recommend Bryce and Mark Kia to all of our family and friends.

Bryce

Flaccidbf
6/29/2016

"Came for the car, stayed for the dealer"

I can't tell you how many times I've been into a dealership and the salesman are all just so condescending and petty. They treat you like a 5 year old that doesn't know anything and it's ridiculous. But this dealership was different. Right away Bryce came and introduced himself and set about helping me. He was polite and I could tell he was a people person. I wanted a used truck, preferably a Tacoma or tundra and a friend of mine said they might have it at mark Kia so I decided to check it out. Bryce was extremely helpful and he actually knew a lot about some of the other cars we looked at, not just Kia vehicles. I didn't find any I liked that were within my budget but I will definitely be back to check the inventory when my wife wants to trade her car in.

Bryce young