Read Reviews Matt Blatt Kia

Overall

4.7 out of 5

47 lifetime reviews

Matt Blatt Kia

Employees have not yet been listed by this dealership.

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Matt Blatt Kia

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Matt Blatt Kia has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Matt Blatt Kia

Matt Blatt Dealerships …….Our Family Serving the South Jersey and Philadelphia Areas for more than 20 Years
Starting in Glassboro in 1989, the Matt Blatt Dealerships provided customers in all of South Jersey, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Philadelphia with quality, dependable and sensibly priced used cars.
As an independent dealer, Roy Greenblatt wanted to match customer needs to the right car, truck or SUV that would match the needs of the families who became his loyal customers.
The Matt Blatt Dealerships now include two locations in South Jersey. Customers have a choice to go to Glassboro, or Egg Harbor Township to select the best new or used car. Our new car dealerships offer a full selection of Suzuki vehicles. Suzuki offers America’s best warranty with 100,000 mile/7 year power train coverage. Suzuki is a global leader in the auto industry with more than 50 years of continuous profitability.

Our Location

otttyler18
5/30/2014 12:31:35 PM

Suzette Dessoye

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

Excellent customer service, great knowledge of vehicles, overall extremely helpful and extraordinarily friendly. Process was quick and easy. No complains what so ever from me.

"Horrible!!!!!"

Shay215
5/21/2014 7:43:23 PM

Marc

1.8

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

I bought a Cadillac from Matt Blatt. Had problems since the first week and the problem was never fixed!!! They said the car needed a coil. Now I know the car needs a motor and they refuse to help me. I'm very disappointed!!!!!

Response From: Matt Blatt Kia
Added: 6/3/2014 3:00:15 PM

I spoke with this customer on and scheduled an appointment with our service department to review any and all issues with the car. The customer made the decision not to come in. This customer placed the review on Matt Blatt Kia. The vehicle was purchased in 2012 at Matt Blatt Glassboro. A coil was replaced no charge in March of 2013. In April of this year the car was diagnosed with needing to have the actuators in the doors replaced.. The repair was declined. The customer told me that a Cadillac dealer in Philadelphia said the car needed a motor. We wanted to verify that this was the case and then determine how we could be of assitance. The customer decided to not bring the vehicle in.

"Excellent Service!"

mmccooleymelissa3
5/19/2014 7:49:02 AM

Suzzette

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

I visited the Kia website with no intentions of purchasing a brand new hybrid. Suzzette spoke to me over the phone and asked me to come in to the dealership. She was extremely empathetic to my financial and personal needs. I couldn't have received better service and I love my new car!

Twitter
"Most people like to write about bad experience and..."

markmarco
9/23/2013 7:10:39 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
All the Employees at this great dealership

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

Most people like to write about bad experience and complain about car dealers and most people will not take time to tell you about the great experience they had at a car dealership, well I want to tell you how great the whole team at Matt Blatt Kia is. From the moment we step in the front door till the time we drove our new Kia Optima home it was nothing but the best experience a couple could have. This great team of employees, from the Owner, the GM, the Sales Manager, the Salesperson and even the lot attendant showed us nothing but A- ONE service to us. We have already sent others to this fine dealership and they have purchased and said the same about everyone there. I can't express in words how wonderful they made me and my wife feel about buying our vehicle there. I would STRONGLY RECOMEMD this dealership to anyone and everyone seeking a totally pleasurable car buying experience. Thank you guys for making it so pleasurable and we will continue to sing your praise to everyone we know.

Twitter
"We enjoyed our experience with this dealership. We..."

reviewer23324
9/12/2013 10:07:48 PM

Rob

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

We enjoyed our experience with this dealership. We traveled 30+ miles to purchase our vehicle from them and we'd do it again. No fuss no muss, just a real, honest car buying experience. And Rob is very helpful and will go out of his way to ensure you're happy.

Twitter
"I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2013 KIA SOUL FROM MATT BLATT, EGG..."

garysr
7/31/2013 2:57:37 PM

JEANNE BATES

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2013 KIA SOUL FROM MATT BLATT, EGG HARBOR. JEANNE BATES MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE A JOY FROM START TO FINISH. SHE PUT ME IN A VERY FUN CAR TO DRIVE, AND I WILL MY FRIENDS WHO MAY BE LOOKING FOR A CAR IN THE FUTURE TO COME TO MATT BLATT. THANK EVERYONE INVOLVED WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. HATS OFF TO KIA FOR A QUALITY DRIVING EXPERIENCE.

Twitter
"I saw a car I liked as I was passing buy the dealership I..."

jaycohan
3/15/2013 5:28:01 PM

John Scharff

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

I saw a car I liked as I was passing buy the dealership I stopped in and talked with John Scharff he gave me all the info I needed on the car and within 2 hours I had purchased the car and had all the paperwork done and was ready to drive off in my new car. John was GREAT took real good care of me and I would tell anyone that wants a car at Matt Blatt in Egg Harbor twp. NJ make sure you ask for John Scharff--and the next day he gave me a call to make sure everything was OK with the car--A real Gentleman!!!!

Ed

Twitter
"Suzette made my experience painless and actually..."

timdesaules
10/28/2012 12:01:26 AM

Suzette Dessoye

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

Suzette made my experience painless and actually enjoyable. I would recommend Matt Blatt Kia to anyone, as well as Suzette! I love my new Kia!

Twitter
"Don, did a great job making me feel comfortable and my..."

jmuskett27
10/8/2012 2:37:23 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
don

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

Don, did a great job making me feel comfortable and my new car was being taking care of with care at the dealership. He has very good customer service skills. I will be back in 3 months. thank you.

Twitter
"This was the most honest and upfront car sales/shopping..."

SMulford
8/6/2012 5:22:34 PM

Jeremiah
Matt
Roy

My Review Of Matt Blatt Kia:

This was the most honest and upfront car sales/shopping experience I have encountered. Aside from the impressivequality of the car, the sales team was on point with information about everything from the vehicle, the history of Kia and general questions (comp shopping, rates, investigating our needs, etc). With respect to the pricing, negotiating was not the strong suit but both Matt and Roy were respectful and not intimidating in their approach and presentation. Again, great experience and I will hope in the future to return to Matt Blatt Kia for my next vehicle purchase.

Reviews 11-20 >>