Matt Blatt Kia

6211 Black Horse Pike,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Matt Blatt Kia Info
About Matt Blatt Kia

Matt Blatt Dealerships …….Our Family Serving the South Jersey and Philadelphia Areas for more than 20 Years Starting in Glassboro in 1989, the Matt Blatt Dealerships provided customers in all of South Jersey, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Philadelphia with quality, dependable and sensibly priced used cars. As an independent dealer, Roy Greenblatt wanted to match customer needs to the right car, truck or SUV that would match the needs of the families who became his loyal customers. The Matt Blatt Dealerships now include two locations in South Jersey. Customers have a choice to go to Glassboro, or Egg Harbor Township to select the best new or used car. Our new car dealerships offer a full selection of Suzuki vehicles. Suzuki offers America’s best warranty with 100,000 mile/7 year power train coverage. Suzuki is a global leader in the auto industry with more than 50 years of continuous profitability.

About Matt Blatt Kia

Msmikesmom
2/01/2016

"2nd great experience "

Today I purchased my 2nd new car from this dealership. Yes, the car is great but the reason I came back here was the pleasure of dealing with Suzette. She will bend over backwards, work all night, be in constant communication to give you the best deal possible. I've never met a more devoted, knowledgeable & genuinely caring auto salesperson. Suzette will quickly become "family" to you. I live about an hour from Matt Blatt Kia & it's worth the trip for the great deal & service Suzette offers. After 2 years she remembered me, my daughter & grandson, even my dog. What an amazing asset to an industry that is known for getting all they can out if your pocket & not caring if your "car poor". Thank you, Suzette for another wonderful, painless experience. I love my Kia Sportage. You helped to fit my budget perfectly.

Matt Blatt Kia responded to this review

February 03, 2016

Thank You for your business and loyalty!

bcolon69
1/03/2016

"Appreciation"

This past year I experience a lot, through my marriage then a divorce, by the end of this year 2015, so starting this year 2016 fresh, I had to get a car of my own, so I decided to go no where else, but Matt Blatt, my niece Angela Phillips went to Matt Blatt first and told me when i'm ready to get a car to go there and ask for Suzette Dessoye, when I told her that my niece Angela Phillips to me to ask for her that she's would help me with a car that was reasonable and I told her my situation, and she's worked into my budget, Suzette was a blessing on helping me with everything on the car and car insurance which I never experience in my life, no other dealer will do that for any body, but she did a wonderful thing for me, I would definitely would recommend anyone to go there and ask for her help because she's was a blessing to me. Thank you again. Ms. Colon

mike, hank

The Wiser one
12/21/2015

"Excellent Experience with Suzette D and her associates"

Suzette Dessoye is an excellent sales person who listened to me, worked with me, treated me with care and sincerity. She made an experience that's normally difficult to be comfortable and easy. I appreciate her service and all those who assisted us and highly recommend anyone car shopping to seek out Suzette at Matt Blatt Kia in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ. Very professional!

Kaythre3

"Karen of Galloway NJ"

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and I must say my sales associate, (Suzette Dessoye) was so knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and caring. She will do everything in her power to get you in some new or used wheels. I was so impressed that I told my son, his friend, and my nephew. They all got cars!!! Way to go Matt Blatt Kia but you must ask for Suzette Dessoye(she makes it happen)as soon as you pull up on the lot!! She won't let you down!!! I also had a great experience with the service department, when I had to get a new radio installed in my car. Luis and Dennis were great and also Eloise in the Administration department. I'm very happy with the entire experience at Matt Blatt!

Wow

"Fabulous "

Clean easy to locate.. And that Suzette was/ is the best love her...the finance guy was so pleasant and patient. No pressor just honest and great thx

Suzette

dekb

"Great service!"

Suzette, was great in helping me to obtain a new car for my son. Very personable and knowledgable. She knows the product and is straight forward and honest. You very rarley find that in a car sales person. We will be back the to see her for our next car. She's a keeper!!!

Suzette D.

Dhillthethrill
11/28/2015

"Great first experience"

Had an amazing time picking out my first new car here at Matt blatt, Santino was extremely helpful in getting everything I was looking for. Very kind people and easy to talk am with which makes the car buying experience that much easier. I would recommend to all

Santino Varano

Fairlanefan63
11/18/2015

"A GREAT Experience!"

This is the third Kia that we have leased or purchased from Matt Blatt in EHT in the past three years. We have been pleased with each vehicle and each transaction was a very pleasant experience. All members of the sales teams were very helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. John Scharff, our salesman, could not do enough for us; both during the the sale and afterwards. GREAT JOB! THANKS John!

John Scharff

nice351
11/17/2015

"Excellent service. . "

I recently bought a car at Matt Blatt Kia in EHT.My sales representative was Cassandra Corona. The general manager who worked on an approval was Tom McClellen. They both were very dedicated and knowledgeable. I really appreciate them going the extra mile to get me in an affordable and reliable vehicle. In the finance department Melissa Fata was extremely pleasant. I Recommend Cassandra Corona because she is extremely helpful in the car buying process. Every one should go see her when making a purchase. She is amazing. Thank you so much for all your help.

Cassandra Corona

Sorrento30
11/10/2015

"Excellent Service"

Matt Blatt Kia of EHT upgraded my ride. Thank you so much. I am now driving a 2016 Kia Sorrento. The salesman was excellent...VERY knowledgeable and fast.

JAY R