Matt Blatt Kia

6211 Black Horse Pike,
Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey 08234
Matt Blatt Kia Info
About Matt Blatt Kia

Matt Blatt Dealerships …….Our Family Serving the South Jersey and Philadelphia Areas for more than 20 Years Starting in Glassboro in 1989, the Matt Blatt Dealerships provided customers in all of South Jersey, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Philadelphia with quality, dependable and sensibly priced used cars. As an independent dealer, Roy Greenblatt wanted to match customer needs to the right car, truck or SUV that would match the needs of the families who became his loyal customers. The Matt Blatt Dealerships now include two locations in South Jersey. Customers have a choice to go to Glassboro, or Egg Harbor Township to select the best new or used car. Our new car dealerships offer a full selection of Suzuki vehicles. Suzuki offers America’s best warranty with 100,000 mile/7 year power train coverage. Suzuki is a global leader in the auto industry with more than 50 years of continuous profitability.

About Matt Blatt Kia

InTheMarket
6/24/2016

"All's well that ends well...."

UPDATE - After getting publicly flamed on the internet, we got a call from the customer representative for Matt Blatt dealerships apologizing for what transpired. She assured us that this is NOT the way they typically do business. She offered to sell us the truck at the quoted price, offered us a $100 VISA gift card (whether we bought the truck or not for our troubles) and offered to move the truck to another Matt Black dealership so that we wouldn't have to deal with the original parties. We just arrived home with the vehicle. It's a shame that it took a bad review to make this happen, but in the end, the dealership did the right thing and we have to give them lots of credit for that. Hopefully, this will NOT happen again to any additional customers. For what originally transpired, see below: Just had a poor customer service experience with Matt Black KIA in Egg Harbor, NJ My husband and I visited yesterday and test drove a truck. When we went inside, the sales manager responsible for pricing was happy to tell us that the price had just been reduced by $500 and that we were the first to hear about it. It was the first truck we had seen, so we said that we might be back. After going several other places, we returned today to make the purchase but the dealership would not stand behind the quoted price. At first the sales manager claimed he never said it. But finally the sales manager caved in and said he "might" have said that he "thought" the price had been reduced by $500. Trust me, we both heard what he said. Getting the dealership manager involved, they refused to stand behind the quoted price, even though we drove over an hour to make the purchase. The old bait and switch still lives on at Matt Black KIA. BEWARE!! Our salesperson, Vinnie Mancini was very nice. We encouraged him to seek employment elsewhere.

Vinnie Mancini

Nadiyah
5/26/2016

"Excellent"

I was greeted everyone had smile & spoke. I was well taken care of & still being take care of. They wanted to make sure i was happy with what i choose. Even though i had a problem they still made i left with a smile! Thks Matt Blatt.

Jim Saponaro ,Melissa Fata

Butterfly
4/30/2016

"Smooth and friedly"

I have had only a great and friendly experience at Matt Blatt Kia since 2014. This year 2016 was not any different. Suzette Dessoye, sales associate has always met my needs with care and understanding. Her professional approach is very charming.

Suzzett, Tom, Maria, John

Mschultz0009
2/21/2016

"Awesome "

This is by far the best dealership period!! I've only been lucky enough to have four new cars in my life. The last three times were absolutely a nightmare but not this time not once did my blood pressure even spike. It was the most unlike car buying experience ever and I mean that in the best way!! Thanks Matt Black

Santino Varano

February 22, 2016

Thank You very much for your kind words and your business!

dawnmcollinslpn
2/13/2016

"Amazing from begining to end. Only place I recommend!"

I have purchased from Matt Blatt now 4 times and never felt as though I was being forced into deal. Suzette Dessoye is amazing! Suzette is an all around great sales woman, she listens to what your situation is and what your goal is in purchasing a vehicle. I'd like to say she is a miracle worker when it comes to making things happen. She will let you know if what you are trying to accomplish is going to happen before taking you through the whole process and getting your hopes up and being disappointed. Suzette goes above and beyond for her customer. I will remain loyal to Suzette for any further vehicle purchases.

February 13, 2016

Thank you Dawn for your continued business and loyalty!

Msmikesmom
2/01/2016

"2nd great experience "

Today I purchased my 2nd new car from this dealership. Yes, the car is great but the reason I came back here was the pleasure of dealing with Suzette. She will bend over backwards, work all night, be in constant communication to give you the best deal possible. I've never met a more devoted, knowledgeable & genuinely caring auto salesperson. Suzette will quickly become "family" to you. I live about an hour from Matt Blatt Kia & it's worth the trip for the great deal & service Suzette offers. After 2 years she remembered me, my daughter & grandson, even my dog. What an amazing asset to an industry that is known for getting all they can out if your pocket & not caring if your "car poor". Thank you, Suzette for another wonderful, painless experience. I love my Kia Sportage. You helped to fit my budget perfectly.

February 03, 2016

Thank You for your business and loyalty!

bcolon69
1/03/2016

"Appreciation"

This past year I experience a lot, through my marriage then a divorce, by the end of this year 2015, so starting this year 2016 fresh, I had to get a car of my own, so I decided to go no where else, but Matt Blatt, my niece Angela Phillips went to Matt Blatt first and told me when i'm ready to get a car to go there and ask for Suzette Dessoye, when I told her that my niece Angela Phillips to me to ask for her that she's would help me with a car that was reasonable and I told her my situation, and she's worked into my budget, Suzette was a blessing on helping me with everything on the car and car insurance which I never experience in my life, no other dealer will do that for any body, but she did a wonderful thing for me, I would definitely would recommend anyone to go there and ask for her help because she's was a blessing to me. Thank you again. Ms. Colon

mike, hank

The Wiser one
12/21/2015

"Excellent Experience with Suzette D and her associates"

Suzette Dessoye is an excellent sales person who listened to me, worked with me, treated me with care and sincerity. She made an experience that's normally difficult to be comfortable and easy. I appreciate her service and all those who assisted us and highly recommend anyone car shopping to seek out Suzette at Matt Blatt Kia in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ. Very professional!

Kaythre3
11/30/2015

"Karen of Galloway NJ"

I purchased a vehicle from this dealership and I must say my sales associate, (Suzette Dessoye) was so knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and caring. She will do everything in her power to get you in some new or used wheels. I was so impressed that I told my son, his friend, and my nephew. They all got cars!!! Way to go Matt Blatt Kia but you must ask for Suzette Dessoye(she makes it happen)as soon as you pull up on the lot!! She won't let you down!!! I also had a great experience with the service department, when I had to get a new radio installed in my car. Luis and Dennis were great and also Eloise in the Administration department. I'm very happy with the entire experience at Matt Blatt!

Wow
11/30/2015

"Fabulous "

Clean easy to locate.. And that Suzette was/ is the best love her...the finance guy was so pleasant and patient. No pressor just honest and great thx

Suzette