Matt Blatt Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Matt Blatt Kia
Matt Blatt Kia Info
About Matt Blatt Kia

Matt Blatt Dealerships …….Our Family Serving the South Jersey and Philadelphia Areas for more than 20 Years Starting in Glassboro in 1989, the Matt Blatt Dealerships provided customers in all of South Jersey, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Philadelphia with quality, dependable and sensibly priced used cars. As an independent dealer, Roy Greenblatt wanted to match customer needs to the right car, truck or SUV that would match the needs of the families who became his loyal customers. The Matt Blatt Dealerships now include two locations in South Jersey. Customers have a choice to go to Glassboro, or Egg Harbor Township to select the best new or used car. Our new car dealerships offer a full selection of Suzuki vehicles. Suzuki offers America’s best warranty with 100,000 mile/7 year power train coverage. Suzuki is a global leader in the auto industry with more than 50 years of continuous profitability.

About Matt Blatt Kia

"best service dept "

I had a recall on my suzuki and they where fantastic! Had a problem with the first recall and they fixed that for me as well! Above and beyond people! Had a snack& coffee bar the kids played xbox and where able to use a ipad best service ever

Scott Reska

"Amazing Experience"

Excellent customer service, great knowledge of vehicles, overall extremely helpful and extraordinarily friendly. Process was quick and easy. No complains what so ever from me.

Suzette Dessoye

"Horrible!!!!!"

I bought a Cadillac from Matt Blatt. Had problems since the first week and the problem was never fixed!!! They said the car needed a coil. Now I know the car needs a motor and they refuse to help me. I'm very disappointed!!!!!

Marc

Matt Blatt Kia responded to this review

June 03, 2014

I spoke with this customer on and scheduled an appointment with our service department to review any and all issues with the car. The customer made the decision not to come in. This customer placed the review on Matt Blatt Kia. The vehicle was purchased in 2012 at Matt Blatt Glassboro. A coil was replaced no charge in March of 2013. In April of this year the car was diagnosed with needing to have the actuators in the doors replaced.. The repair was declined. The customer told me that a Cadillac dealer in Philadelphia said the car needed a motor. We wanted to verify that this was the case and then determine how we could be of assitance. The customer decided to not bring the vehicle in.

"Excellent Service! "

I visited the Kia website with no intentions of purchasing a brand new hybrid. Suzzette spoke to me over the phone and asked me to come in to the dealership. She was extremely empathetic to my financial and personal needs. I couldn't have received better service and I love my new car!

Suzzette

"Most people like to write about bad experience and..."

Most people like to write about bad experience and complain about car dealers and most people will not take time to tell you about the great experience they had at a car dealership, well I want to tell you how great the whole team at Matt Blatt Kia is. From the moment we step in the front door till the time we drove our new Kia Optima home it was nothing but the best experience a couple could have. This great team of employees, from the Owner, the GM, the Sales Manager, the Salesperson and even the lot attendant showed us nothing but A- ONE service to us. We have already sent others to this fine dealership and they have purchased and said the same about everyone there. I can't express in words how wonderful they made me and my wife feel about buying our vehicle there. I would STRONGLY RECOMEMD this dealership to anyone and everyone seeking a totally pleasurable car buying experience. Thank you guys for making it so pleasurable and we will continue to sing your praise to everyone we know.

All the Employees at this great dealership

"We enjoyed our experience with this dealership. We..."

We enjoyed our experience with this dealership. We traveled 30+ miles to purchase our vehicle from them and we'd do it again. No fuss no muss, just a real, honest car buying experience. And Rob is very helpful and will go out of his way to ensure you're happy.

Rob

"I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2013 KIA SOUL FROM MATT BLATT, EGG..."

I RECENTLY PURCHASED A 2013 KIA SOUL FROM MATT BLATT, EGG HARBOR. JEANNE BATES MADE THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE A JOY FROM START TO FINISH. SHE PUT ME IN A VERY FUN CAR TO DRIVE, AND I WILL MY FRIENDS WHO MAY BE LOOKING FOR A CAR IN THE FUTURE TO COME TO MATT BLATT. THANK EVERYONE INVOLVED WHO MADE THIS POSSIBLE. HATS OFF TO KIA FOR A QUALITY DRIVING EXPERIENCE.

JEANNE BATES

"I saw a car I liked as I was passing buy the dealership I..."

I saw a car I liked as I was passing buy the dealership I stopped in and talked with John Scharff he gave me all the info I needed on the car and within 2 hours I had purchased the car and had all the paperwork done and was ready to drive off in my new car. John was GREAT took real good care of me and I would tell anyone that wants a car at Matt Blatt in Egg Harbor twp. NJ make sure you ask for John Scharff--and the next day he gave me a call to make sure everything was OK with the car--A real Gentleman!!!! Ed

John Scharff

"Suzette made my experience painless and actually..."

Suzette made my experience painless and actually enjoyable. I would recommend Matt Blatt Kia to anyone, as well as Suzette! I love my new Kia!

Suzette Dessoye

"Don, did a great job making me feel comfortable and my..."

Don, did a great job making me feel comfortable and my new car was being taking care of with care at the dealership. He has very good customer service skills. I will be back in 3 months. thank you.

don