McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep

McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep Info

Kats
1/19/2016

"Fantastic Sales Consultant"

I bought a new Fiat from here and was very happy with the process. The best part was working with Pascha Jefferson. She was fun, informative and very respectful.

Pascha Jefferson

McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

January 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kats. We look forward to seeing you soon for your complimentary oil change, and I'll pass your kind words on to Pascha. All the best, Yeon Kim, Sales Manager

fishman
1/18/2016

"Very Happy !!!!!"

Very happy buyer, spoke to Eve our sales rep on a Friday to look at Jeeps, Eve was very knowledgeable and walked my son and myself around in the rain to answer any questions. Came back on Saturday and bought a new Rubicon. From the start all the staff was very friendly, the whole experience was very painless. Big thanks to all the McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep staff, Eve, Gary, Brian, Scott. Very professional people, I would buy from this dealership with out hesitation again.

Eve, Gary, Brian, Scott.

McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep responded to this review

January 19, 2016

A big thank you from all of us here at McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep. We so appreciate you sharing your experience with the world. See you again soon! All the best, Yeon Kim, Sales Manager

Jeep Happy
12/08/2015

"fast and very friendly"

Pascha was very friendly and helped me find the Jeep that I wanted She worked very quickly and answered all my questions very thoroughly. I would refer her to anyone wanting to buy a Jeep.

Pascha Jefferson, Marco, Brian

Tatehoff
10/26/2015

"Service was excellent and the cars problems were fixed"

They more than exceeded what I expected. They were very thorough on finding the problems and explaining them to me in a very easy way to understand. I highly recommend using them and will always service my Jeep here

Matthew Bennett, Brent Willams

Kayla
10/09/2015

"Great First Time Buying Experience!"

This was my first time purchasing a new car and Pascha Jefferson was so helpful! She wasn't like the typical dealer who pressures you into things, she was patient and helped calm my nerves on making such a big purchase. When they didn't have the jeep I wanted at this location she did everything she could to get one located and at the dealership within two days. I would recommend Pascha and this dealership to anyone looking to get a new car!

Pascha Jefferson

Penandpaper
10/06/2015

"Ask for Kate!"

We were tired of looking for cars. Then saw an ad for the car we wanted at the price we wanted. When we arrived at the lot on a busy Sunday, we were handed over to "Kate", she was very much a real person, not the typical sales person one dreads. Kate and the rest of the team were very helpful in getting us what we wanted. There was a slight hick-up with the car that didn't allow us to drive it home on Sunday, but, they had it done and ready to go in a timely fashion on Monday. We are very pleased in the service we received.

Kate

Karmibeau
8/24/2015

"Great experience with our Jeep!"

We had a great experience with this dealership. Our sales associate Pasha Jefferson was super helpful and did a great job showing us models and options. We went to every Jeep dealer in the Portland metro area and by far the team at McLoughlin was the best and easiest to work with. We got a great deal on our Rubicon and trade. Brian on the finance team was super helpful in letting us know all options available to us. Highly recommend this team!

Pascha, Marcel, Brian

2011wranglerJK
8/12/2015

"The way it is suppose to be !"

The service department is on point. Johnny in service took my call , after being giving the major and I mean MAJOR run around by NW jeep , I wasn't really expecting much . After my wrangler was in and out of NW jeep for 6 days with no end in site , Johnny got me in at Mcloughlin Jeep at closing time on a Tuesday afternoon . Wednesday at noon he's calling to tell me problem solved , less than half the price of NW . Got there my jeep was ready and they even vacuumed it out and washed it off. They restored my faith in the dealership . This place is the real deal and would recommend them to anyone with service issue !

Johnny

JeepLover2015
8/07/2015

""AWESOMENESS""

Pasha was fun to work with, easy to talk to and just plain GREAT! She really listened and got me exactly what I was looking for! A+++

Pasha, Marcel, Brian S, Gary O.

Slighthizer
8/03/2015

"5 stars from beginning to end"

We came to test drive the grand Cherokee and from the moment we got out of vehicle till we left with our new one it was a VERY pleasant experience!!! Landon in sales was amazing!!!! No haggling nothing! Highly recommend them for your next Jeep purchase!

Landon