McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep

Milwaukie, Oregon 97267
McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep Info

mike6158
7/30/2015

"Customer service is terrible"

Took my van in for service on a Saturday, you people do not smile, and you let me know, this is a Saturday, and we are a skeleton crew. Waited a half hour for you to get the paper work together, while my van sat out the window finished and ready,. I asked twice, is the paper work ready, and the look was as if you wanted to bite my head off. We also have a KIA, took it in for service on a Saturday, they smiled and were pleasant, and did not keep me waiting. I told KIA that they have great customer service compare to you guys. My wife and I are now considering turning our Crysler van in for a KIA van, so we don't have to deal with you. Also Maggie Brown is not pleasant when she is tired. Found that out too. thank you for letting me get this off my chest. Mike

Maggie Brown and this phone number 503-513-7204 , I think his name is john, and he acted like I was a bother

Aurashk1
7/17/2015

"Love these guys"

Best service I have ever received in my life, thank you thank you, Maggie is the best and she cares and explained throughly about the problem with my car and made me feel comfortable

Maggie

DC74
6/28/2015

"Easiest car buying experience ever!"

Sandy and Brian were outstanding. No haggling, no drama--straight up customer service to the max! I highly recommend working with them and will definitely be a repeat client!

Sandy Mguiss/Brian Sallee

h2buyer
6/08/2015

""Great Car Buying Experience""

Great car buying experience. We were treated very professionally and the entire process from start to finish was wonderful. Never felt pressured. Our final loan rate came back even better than they originally quoted. I felt that Sandy and Aaron never stopped working for us even after we signed on the dotted line. Thank you for making it so easy! I would highly recommend buying a car here!!

Sandy Mguiss, Internet/Fleet Manager and Aaron Gergen, Business Manager

Jimmy the Shoe
3/24/2015

"Internet Sales "

Great people person and runs circles around the boys, best sales person I have worked with in over 20 years. She even gave my a contact in Service for my next oil change :-) Thank you

Sandy

212035655
2/21/2015

"First Class Service"

I contacted the service department to see when I could get my vehicle in for safety recall service. Service Advisor Jon informed me that he had the parts in stock and was able to take care of the repair if I showed up in about an hour. When I arrived, Jon was able to get me in right away and out of there in about 20 mins. Thanks Jon for all your effort! It is always a pleasure to work with upbeat and positive individuals.

Jon Brooks

Wawa18
2/03/2015

"Good Car buying experience BAD BAD customer service"

We had a good car buying experience. However, it all went BAD. When we purchased the car we paid $599.00 to have them install a navigation system because we were told the Town & Country we purchased was navigation ready. We brought the car back in to have that installed and found out it was not. That was pretty disappointing but we could live with it. Now two months later they still have not refunded us on our navigation system payment of $599.00. After many phone calls and a couple trips in person to the dealership they keep giving us the run around and many poor excuses. When you write a check promptly for a payment for a product and you do not receive it you would expect the same consideration in return. Do not buy from them if you want to have a good experience after the sale.

Jeromy, Jeff, Dana

ragiard
1/30/2015

"Used Mega Cab"

Not many places put together such a great team. Its definately worth the distance if you cannmake it there. Internet Sales Manager Sandy and her husband Z are not only great people but a great team. It is a dealership and of course there are negotiations however this is not like other dealers. You know what you are getting and what you leave with. Definately a win win etablishment. I will always go back with high expectations due to the fact they set the standards at an extreme level. If you want a pleasurable buying experience ghen McGloughlin Auto Mall is the place.

Sandy and Z

jonesaw21
1/17/2015

"Purchase of pre-owned Chevrolet Spark"

My experience started off a bit rocky and confusing working with a sales representative named Joey. He was very friendly, but dismissed me when I made an offer on the car. The following day, Sandy Mguiss called me back and completely transformed my experience. She was exceptionally helpful and ensured that I got a fair price and that all my expectations were met. Car buying is not always the most pleasant experience, but Sandy was there throughout to ensure that if I wasn't 100% satisfied or taken care of that it was made right immediately. Huge kudos to her. I look forward to working with her on my next car purchase when the lease on my Hyundai Genesis Coupe is up.

Sandy Mguiss

cdenker
1/12/2015

"Chrysler 200 Limited"

Casey, Brian and Jeff were/are amazing! It was the best car buying experience I have ever had . . . . from beginning to end! They earned my respect by treating me with respect. There was no pressure or deceptive tactics that other dealerships use. It was NOT a long drawn out process either! They went above and beyond and even hooked up my phone to the blue tooth in my car before I left the dealership. The new service manager is a wonderful addition. He really cares about customer service and wants you to leave happy. I can't say enough nice things about my experience. On a scale of 1-10 they are a 15!

Casey, Brian and Jeff