McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep

McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep Info

212035655
2/21/2015

"First Class Service"

I contacted the service department to see when I could get my vehicle in for safety recall service. Service Advisor Jon informed me that he had the parts in stock and was able to take care of the repair if I showed up in about an hour. When I arrived, Jon was able to get me in right away and out of there in about 20 mins. Thanks Jon for all your effort! It is always a pleasure to work with upbeat and positive individuals.

Jon Brooks

Wawa18
2/03/2015

"Making a Good Experience from a bad situation."

We recently purchased a new Chrysler Town & Country. We had to trade in a Mazda5 we only had a little over two months. We found out the Mazda5 could not be recommended by Consumer Report because of a recent IIHS crash test rating. We looked up the results and were not happy with what we found & had to bite the bullet and trade in basically a new car. We went to other dealerships and test drove minivans and asked about the trade in value for our Mazda5. After going to three other dealerships McLaughlin Auto Mall gave us the BEST trade in value for our car and the BEST price on a new Chrysler Town and Country. We had a great experience and we want to thank Jeromy, Jeff and Dana for a wonderful car buying experience. We definitely would recommend this dealership to others.

Jeromy, Jeff, Dana

ragiard
1/30/2015

"Used Mega Cab"

Not many places put together such a great team. Its definately worth the distance if you cannmake it there. Internet Sales Manager Sandy and her husband Z are not only great people but a great team. It is a dealership and of course there are negotiations however this is not like other dealers. You know what you are getting and what you leave with. Definately a win win etablishment. I will always go back with high expectations due to the fact they set the standards at an extreme level. If you want a pleasurable buying experience ghen McGloughlin Auto Mall is the place.

Sandy and Z

jonesaw21
1/17/2015

"Purchase of pre-owned Chevrolet Spark"

My experience started off a bit rocky and confusing working with a sales representative named Joey. He was very friendly, but dismissed me when I made an offer on the car. The following day, Sandy Mguiss called me back and completely transformed my experience. She was exceptionally helpful and ensured that I got a fair price and that all my expectations were met. Car buying is not always the most pleasant experience, but Sandy was there throughout to ensure that if I wasn't 100% satisfied or taken care of that it was made right immediately. Huge kudos to her. I look forward to working with her on my next car purchase when the lease on my Hyundai Genesis Coupe is up.

Sandy Mguiss

cdenker
1/12/2015

"Chrysler 200 Limited"

Casey, Brian and Jeff were/are amazing! It was the best car buying experience I have ever had . . . . from beginning to end! They earned my respect by treating me with respect. There was no pressure or deceptive tactics that other dealerships use. It was NOT a long drawn out process either! They went above and beyond and even hooked up my phone to the blue tooth in my car before I left the dealership. The new service manager is a wonderful addition. He really cares about customer service and wants you to leave happy. I can't say enough nice things about my experience. On a scale of 1-10 they are a 15!

Casey, Brian and Jeff

kellie5150
1/08/2015

"Excellent service & Jeep product knowledge "

I am a new customer to the McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep dealership. The service exceeded my expectations. Scott Wendell in the service department was very helpful. His customer service and product knowledge are second to none. I will go back here for service and I recommend them highly. If you need Mopar work done see Scott Wendell at McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep.

Scott Wendell

wendywhitlock
3/07/2013

"I had a great experience at Town & Country. The..."

I had a great experience at Town & Country. The whole thing went very smooth. Brian Purnell and Margaret Long made me feel very comfortable. I would definately recommend this dealership to all my friends and family. Thank you all very much for this wonderful car buying experience.

Brian Purnell

twilaa
10/25/2012

"I have purchased 5 new vehicles prior to this one. I have..."

I have purchased 5 new vehicles prior to this one. I have to say this is the best dealer I have ever had dealings with. They made me feel like I was a friend. I left very happy with the great deal I got in buying my new Jeep Liberty. I didn't have to deal with the usual back and forth price deals. I got a great price up front and with the additional options offers I chose the price was still great. I will never go to any other dealer again.

Jeff Reese,Sam Miller, Momodou

mmkgreen2005
7/30/2012

"I tell you what, I worked the deal for about a week,..."

I tell you what, I worked the deal for about a week, walked away 4 times, and they did what it took to EARN my business. I am a very satisfied customer and very happy with my purchase.

Richard Hines

Jimmyhook
7/28/2012

"This is an awesome dealership. If you go here work with..."

This is an awesome dealership. If you go here work with Eric Kalik. He was very upfront and honest and he is a very nice guy and easy to work with. Thanks again Eric. I love my car!

Eric kalik