Medina Auto Mall

Medina Auto Mall Info

paintr7
8/20/2014

"Clueless"

Just got my ram3500 laramie back from service for the third time in as many weeks. Never thought a small leak at the corner of a transmission pan would be an apparent overwhelming project for this group of "shade tree mechanics". They did however do a great job of transferring generous amounts of grease and grime from their filthy shop onto my interior. After tightening bolts on the first visit, and removing and resealing the pan on the second visit, I suggested the possibility of a warped pan from being overtightened at the factory. I think because I don't wear a blue shirt with my name on it, I wasn't taken seriously. On the third visit, which was a 2 day ordeal, they removed and reinstalled the transfer case and extension housing. STILL LEAKS! My next visit will be to a dealership with a more professional group of people that will hopefully resolve this problem by replacing my obviously defective transmission pan.

The whole damn bunch

Regular-Guy
12/02/2012

"Medina Auto Mall was incompetent to diagnose their poorly..."

Medina Auto Mall was incompetent to diagnose their poorly engineered products. They charged me over $100 tell me what I already knew - that my van was broke but they didn't know why, and then wanted $800 to guess a what it would take to fix our van. I had to call multiple times to get to a manager who wasn't authorized to do anything except sell me. I wasted an entire weekend dealing with them.

Doug the Sales Manager