Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills

Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills Info

wourufa
6/28/2016

"Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!"

The service dept. was outstanding. I always seem to get excellent service at this dealership Caliber Motors, that is why I keep going and going and going there.

David

PJ
6/27/2016

"Good service and nice employees"

While my simple first time service took longer than anticipated, it was worth the wait. Staff did everything it could to make the time worthwhile. It was an extremely busy day, even with my appointment.

Ivan Cienceros

Ed 4403

"Great service"

The service dept showed a lot of concern for the problem I described. Very happy with service performed.and took care of the problem. I always seem to get excellent service at this dealership Caliber Motors. Ivan and Mike D always address me by name which provides a little comfort taking my car there. This is one of reasons I buy my cars from them, dependable service.

Ivan and Mike

graselita1960
6/27/2016

"Fast easy and courteous "

I used to take my car to fletcher jones and decided to come here, because of the fast and efficient service plus my experience with Ivan in service has been Exceptional this young man goes above and beyond. I would highly recommend MBZ of Anaheim hills if youre looking for fast friendly efficient service!

Ivan cienceros

veend

"Good Service"

Excellent customer service. Although, one service that wasn't allowed was fixing my door which would have taken another hour. I mentioned this issue when scheduling. No one offered a loaner car as an option so I can get door fixed. Now, I have to back at another date to get fixed.

Not sure of name

Malarson1226@gmail.com
6/23/2016

"great customer experience"

After leaving a nearby competitor, which left us with a very bad experience, it was a breath of fresh air working with David. His customer care set him part from the other dealerships we had visited. Also, his product knowledge was a standout and sales demeanor gave us added confidence we were making the right car and dealership choice. Best car buying experience of the last 3 new cars we purchased.

David Vu

kioumarssayadu
6/18/2016

"just a wonderful experience ."

it started with honesty. first i check the price with some reliable sources and they give me the lowest price i could get.after that fold up by delivering to my home which i couldn't believe it that home they explained all the option on the car .it was a wonderful experience .

ramin arian

AZtrvelers
6/18/2016

"Dave did his best to serve us"

We brought in our Sprint chassis motorhome made by Winnebago because an ESP warning message came on as we were traveling. Dave, the service advisor, got our RV seen within an hour without an appointment. After the mechanics completed their evaluation, we were told that diagnostics could be done because a rodent had built a nest in the engine compartment and likely had eaten the wiring precluding the diagnostics from being read. We made arrangements with Dave to have the RV checked the next day to determine the extent of damage, clean out the rodent nest, and repair as needed so the diagnostics could be read. We also contacted our insurance company and began a claim. At the end of the second day, Dave contacted us and said that everything was working fine and that no repairs were needed. The mechanic who had attempted the diagnostics the day before had used the wrong equipment. There was no need for the RV to have been seen the third day. Dave was most apologetic that we were inconvenienced and billed us as little as he could. We appreciate Dave's candor and professionalism. He embodies customer service expected of Mercedes-Benz and has earned our respect in spite of the circumstances. Thanks, Dave.

Dave

Chris1251

"Thank you!!!"

This service center does not disappoint... I own an older MB, and Ivan always goes out of his way to make sure my vehicle maintenance is superior...

Ivan C.

ALICIA A BRONKHURST
6/09/2016

"Service"

The service was excellent. The adviser Jean was very helpful and provided excellent customer service. I was provided with a loaner auto. and that was very helpful.

Jean, Pablo