Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills

Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills Info

Mgrimsley
8/24/2016

"Run-Flat tire replacement"

Ivan provided excellent, non-scheduled service for my damaged tire. He secured approval from the warranty company and had the service completed within 1 1/2 hours. I appreciate his expertise and effort!

Ivan Ceniceros

Ruth t
8/23/2016

"New car purchase"

Best car buying experience. My third time purchasing a car from this dealer. Darcy was extremely knowledgeable, professional and helpful due g after the deal. Awesome job guys!!!!

Darcy Borges

Mrs. Thomas
8/23/2016

"Service maintenance"

Jamieson Reiners made me feel that I am a valued patron by answering all my questions and helping me pair my cell phone to my car's system. Courteous and dependable. Thanks for the wonderful experience.

Jamieson Reiners

mtaleb
8/22/2016

"good experiece with the deal"

Good Customer service, good selection, quick processing, close to my house, sales person brought the car to my house and went over all details of the car.

Vijay Ambakad

flingis
8/22/2016

"Great Experience"

The auxiliary battery light on my car came on and I called to make an appointment for service. I was given a wide choice of times, including the next day, which was a Saturday. I brought my car in and within a matter of minutes I was checked in and able to leave. Ivan, the gentleman helping me asked if I wanted to wait or leave. When I said I was just dropping the car off he offered to have a shuttle to take me home. My husband had followed me so I didn't need the shuttle but it was nice to know it was available. It was supposed to take approximately an hour and one-half to service the vehicle and it was completed in a little less than that. When I picked up the car it was not only washed but vacuumed and the driver's side floor mat was cleaned. while I have had my cars washed when brought into other dealers I have never had such service before. The overall experience was great and I cannot imagine why I would bring my car anywhere else.

Ivan

JoelM
8/16/2016

"Top Notch Customer Service!"

Todd Carter, the general manager of the Anaheim Hills Dealership went above and beyond to make our car buying experience swift and painless! He walked us through the process in a diligent and comprehensible manner. After purchasing our new vehicle around 4pm, he offered to ship the car to us the same evening to our home in San Diego! We were ecstatic to see our beautiful car arrive at our doorstep that evening! We felt like superstars while Cesar showed us all the bells and whistles of the car! We couldn't be happier with our purchase and our overall experience!

Todd Carter & Cesar

pathfinder889

"Great Service"

The service team (Kellin Carter) is great at this location. I drove over an hour from Rancho Cucamonga here instead of the dealer that is 15 minutes from my house.

Kellin Carter

Anthony555
8/16/2016

"An Awesome Car Buying Experience....."

Dealt with Conrad. Easy sales process. He let us decide on what we wanted. No pressure to buy at all. We were very happy with the entire experience. No issues whatsoever. Thanks again!

Conrad

hamidkharrat
8/15/2016

"A Great Experience in Purchasing a New Car "

Thank you Mosh Nowzari for your Professionalism, No Hassle, No Pressure Salesmanship. It was a pleasure doing business with you in purchasing another car from you. You and your team made the purchase Smooth, Easy and Fun! No Cheap Bait and Switch Tricks. Everyone acted professionally and easy to deal with. This was one of Many Purchases we have done with Mercedes Benz of Anaheim in the past 25 years. Always treated with utmost respect. We have referred many friends, relatives and coworkers to Mosh Nowzari and never been disappointed. Thank you

Mosh Nowzari

Eric
8/13/2016

"Brake pad rotor replacement"

Piece of cake with Ivan at the helm. In-quick and easy. Out with a loaner car. Called same day service complete. Picked up and out within 15. Beautiful!

Ivan