Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills

Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills Info

Walter's Automotive

Fletcher Jones Motorcars

"Excellent service"

I recommended Ramin to a number of other friends and family members. He is the only one we will by cars from. Amazing service and great price.

Ramin Arian, Roxy Farzad

"New Lease"

Ramin Arian leased me my first Mercedes vehicle (a 2012 ML 350) in 2011. It was a very positive (and easy) experience. My lease is up next month, so I turned to Ramin even though he has moved to Anaheim. The process would have been easier and move convenient. Ramin was available 24-7; we did all the paperwork over the phone; he delivered the car to my home at 7:30AM on Tuesday; and that was that. I can't say enough about his professionalism and work ethic. He will be my go to person now and in the future for any car purchase.

Ramin Arian

"Best experience with a dealership I have ever had!"

John Gray was extraordinary. My purchase took no longer than 45 minutes in and out. No long negotiating, no waiting, completely honest and forthright. It was the easiest car buying experience I have ever had. Will never go anywhere else. Would recommend John and La Palma Mercedes to anyone and everyone.

John Gray

"CLA250"

I was very pleased with the service Todd carter and David VU gave me. They have excellent customer service and I was pleased with the purchase of my car.

Todd carter and David VU

"Terrific service and sales team! "

I got a great deal on a new C250 and Michael Sullivan and the rest of the team at Caliber Mercedes Benz of Anaheim Hills was very professional and attentive.

Michael Sullivan

"service survey-6/28/14"

The service was on time from drop off to completion as promised. I was contacted right away to inform regarding additional break replacement service. Thanks

scott boisvert sr

"Excellent Staff"

I was there for service and I ended up getting a new Car. I am extremely happy with the car I got. Patrick is wonderful. He is definitely an asset to your organization. I have been with Benz for so long because I like it. But I would like to return to this dealership because of its great service provided by Patrick. Thank you again.

Patrick Healey

"ML 350"

Outstanding Dealerdhip. Sales and Customer Service at its best. Ken Nam went above expectations and clearly has customers best interest in mind. Caliber Motors 5star

Ken Nam

"Couldn't be better! "

As always, Mike and your team made my car service issue an easy pleasant experience. From the moment I drove up to the service area, meeting with Mike, and then departure, your team is fantastic! Mike has been my adviser for years. I have found him to be extremely knowledgeable, professional, and he takes the time to explain. I was given a sporty (very clean) loaner car since my car needed some time to assess the issue. This took a couple of days. Having the loaner gave me the freedom to get things done while my car was getting fixed in good hands. As usual, Mike called to let me know when my car would be ready. I couldn't ask for better service, and my car was washed and ready to go upon my arrival. What's more, I come to the Anaheim Hills location almost weekly for the free car wash, since we purchased our car from this dealer. I don't mind sitting in the beautiful lobby and enjoying a nice cup of coffee as my car gets washed. Great staff and wonderful service!

Mike Stowell

"Owner"

Jason and Darcy are two class-acts. We were truly treated like family and we would recommend them and this dealership to anyone and everyone we know.

Jason Keebaugh and Darcy