Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills

Mercedes-Benz of Anaheim Hills Info

dplapuz
3/25/2015

"Lemon car"

Bought as brand new C32AMG in 2004 with 4,500 miles and found out the hood was repainted when I got it fixed due clear coat peeling off 5 months ago, the painter showed to me the primer & asked me if it was involved in an accident & said no, I'm the original owner & windshield found out not the original was replaced previously coz' I got it replaced due cracks 4 months ago and the Technician said the windshield is not the original, so possibly the car got involved in an accident then sold it to me as brand new and now the roof clear coat also peeling off.. I GOT GYPPED by Anaheim Hills MB. from Long Beach CA.

Anaheim Hills MB

frankemami
3/22/2015

"Leased my new CLS550"

I leased at least over 10 cars for myself and my family and friends. Seles person was Mr Ramin Arian and his customer service always been unbelievable. He even deliver the cars to my house or office and when ever we need service he will make arrangement to pickup the car and deliver back. I recommend this dealership to anyone.

Ramin Arian

Sam
2/24/2015

"no where else"

could we find deals and savings off the sales they already had. Thank you Mercedes Benz for the wonderful deal you gave us. My husband Jon enjoyed the experience and of course enjoyed his birthday present. Thank you so much Mike Sullivan for everything. You truly helped us make the best decision. You did a very good job, no gimmicks, just great customer service and a quality car for Jon, myself and my family.

Mike Sullivan

Fari
2/23/2015

"Vijay "

Vijay is the best mb of anaheim is the best I been dealing with them from 2006 and again vijay is the best out there

Vijay

GEORGE
2/13/2015

"EXCELLENT , PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST "

IT WAS VERY PLEASANT , NO HASSLE TRANSACTION. THE SALES AGENT WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE, QUICKLY REALIZED OUR NEED AND PROVIDED US WITH THE BEST TERM AVAILABLE IN THE MARKET. I WILL COMMAND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND INTEND TO USE HIS SEREVICES IN FUTUREE

RAMIN ARIAN

Joe
2/08/2015

"Very quick and excellent price"

Excellent price,and I did shop around, also very quick. All the work was done by email and when I got there everything was ready and I drove away in 25 minutes.

Ramin aryan

Simon19930612
1/22/2015

"Good deal and happy with the service. "

Recently leased a B-class electric drive car. Very happy with the car and the service I have received from the sales manager Remin. Will sure recommend him to my friends.

Remin

Val
1/22/2015

"Awsome people and my sales agent one of the best ever"

Awsome car period! people at mercedes benz anaheim are so freindly from service/parts to sales and finance. I love my new c300 from the new design and the power of engine.

Michael Sullivan

Umar
1/04/2015

"I had in mind what I wanted and was in n out short time. "

This was the second time leased/bought vehicle. Sales manager gen. An excellent straight forward individual. Enjoy dealing n talking to him. Have recommended friends to go see him.

Todd n max

LoveDirt
12/18/2014

"Too much of a good thing!"

Gale Ross was fantastic to work with. She provided all of the requested information very quickly and followed up without being pushy. With the guidance of Sunil, they were able to put together a competitive price to keep us as repeat customers. My wife and I can't remember if this is the 5th or 6th Mercedes Benz that we have leased/ purchased through Mercedes Benz of Anaheim. I guess it is possible to have too much of a good thing.

Sunil, Gale Ross, Han