Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

David 	 Bennett, Sales and Leasing Consultant, Mercedes-Benz of Hoffman Estates

David Bennett

Sales and Leasing Consultant

June 26, 2017

"Best Customer Experience Ever!"

- Kaval

The overall experience was great. David Snyder was the most friendly, patient, and wholesome person I have ever meet. He made purchasing a car simple, and was amazing at answering any and all questions I had. Thank you David for helping me find my dream car!

June 21, 2017

"Great Experience"

- RJ45

I worked with David Snyder on a used vehicle, he was very polite and pleasant to work with. While the vehicle wasn't the one I ultimately chose, I can't say enough about the experience at this dealership and working with David. We spent as much time just talking in general as we did about the car, and there was no pressure at any point which was a very welcome change. I'd highly recommend David to anyone looking to work with this dealership.

June 13, 2017

"Looking for a car. "

- peter85

The sales person, David Synder, did a wonderful job at explaining everything about the car that I was looking at. He made my experience very pleasant and memorable, to say the least. Never once did I feel pressured by him to buy the car. He allowed me to fully enjoy my test drive and was very respectful. His sales manners were one of the best, if not the best, that I have every experienced. Will definitely come back. Five stars for DAVID SYNDER, you rock!!

David Bennett

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300, $47105

2017 Mercedes-Benz C300

2017 Mercedes-Benz 350SD

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, $47091

2016 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter

New 2017 Mercedes-Benz E300, $65175

2017 Mercedes-Benz E300

• Wash Werks Luxury Auto Spa | Unlimited access with purchase of any new or pre-owned vehicle
  • Early/Late Drop-Off Hours