Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

1 Star Drive,
Laguna Niguel, California 92677
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Our 22-acre dealership has been family owned & operated for over 40 years, and we believe that the experience of buying a Mercedes-Benz should be as enjoyable as driving one. With exceptional offers on one of the largest inventories of New & Certified Per-Owned vehicles, we make it easier to realize the dream of driving home a Mercedes-Benz. Master Certified Sales & Service Staff, free car washes & courtesy service cars, and Zero-Wait Service are all part of our 5-Star Service at One Star Drive. Additionally, our customers are enrolled in our STAR Member Rewards Program, which entitles them to additional, exclusive benefits and rewards. (See Dealer for Details) Visit us today off the 5 and Avery, at One Star Drive or online at mblaguna.com.

About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Zero-Wait Service Guarantee
  • Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Mercedes-Benz Courtesy Vehicles
FC
9/26/2016

"Professional and accommodating"

We purchased two cars from Duke Maltin in two days. In addition to the merits we found in the models of Mercedes cars we chose, we were very favorably impressed by Duke's salesmanship -- friendly, knowledgeable but non-pushing. It made us feel comfortable to do business with him.

Vegas1981
9/17/2016

"Perfect Buying Experience From Out of State "

Great buying experience at MB of Laguna Niguel. In early 2016, I was looking for a 2016 GLE450, which had become a little hard to find in the exterior and interior color combination I was looking for. I live in Las Vegas, and contacted both dealerships in the Vegas valley, only to be mostly ignored after a few e-mails. During my online search, I contacted MB of Laguna Niguel, and was assisted by Eddie Montchaikul in the Internet sales department. Great guy - thorough, knowledgeable, and on top of everything. He tried to help me find the exact colors and options I was looking for, but when something came available in the area, it was gone just as fast. In May, I decided to just order a 2017 GLE 43 (basically the same vehicle as the 2016 GLE450, just a different name for the '17 model year.) After it was ordered, he followed up every so often letting me know where we stood in the production. Fast forward to September, and the vehicle had finally arrived. Due to some family situations, Eddie had taken a leave of absence, and Tim Rhine in sales stepped in. Now after I developed a relationship with Eddie, the last thing I wanted was some new guy jumping in at the last minute that didn't have full knowledge of Eddie and I's conversations and agreements/expectations. However, after a few phone/text conversations with Tim, it was clear that he was equally as qualified as Eddie, and a true professional. I flew in to SNA from Las Vegas, and Tim picked me up at the airport. Very nice and enjoyable conversation driving back to the dealership. We took the GLE 43 on a test drive, and of course it was great. What I like about Tim is you can tell he cares more about the relationship and experience than selling you a vehicle. Not at all like your "typical" car salesman which you can sense the fake vibes from the moment you meet. Just a real genuine guy. I had to wait a little bit to meet with Ramsay in finance to finalize all the paperwork, as there were a few other customers in queue, but I didn't mind - free WiFi, Starbucks, and was able to fire up the laptop and get some work done. Ramsay in finance was also extremely personable and professional. He kept trying to push the extended warranty, which I didn't mind. That's his job, and his demeanor didn't change after I rejected it 5 times. Very thorough in going over all of the paperwork, and never felt rushed. All in all, an excellent buying experience from initial e-mail to drive off over the course of 4 months. I felt like I was the most important customer they had, yet there were plenty of other customers in the dealership. Very satisfied, and will absolutely buy more vehicles from Tim and MB of Laguna Niguel in the future.

Jp100
9/16/2016

"Excellent experience "

Bernie Mendez is a superb knowledgeable salesman who will work his tail off to find you the vehicle you desire at the best possible price. Truly an asset to his company!!

Aesgu0427
9/12/2016

"Ray Hashemi - Simply the best!"

Our recent purchase was a pleasant experience thanks to Ray Hashemi going Above and Beyond to ensure total customer satisfaction. Ray was very knowledgeable on every aspect of the vehicle I inquired about and he provided the assurance that this was truly worth the purchase. He is "geniunely" friendly and definitely "thee" sales guy to look for in-person regardless that he is from the Internet sales dept. -when shopping for your car. Highly recommend! Thank you Ray!

jhg236
9/05/2016

"hard to walk away from his offers"

Happy to have bought my third AMG from Kosta; he's quite a salesman that knows exactly what's going on and what the customer wants. He represents the sincerity of MBLagunaNiguel to their customers well. Kosta settles the best price for his customer and his company with special offers and other services that you simply can't walk away from. Amazing service and attitude! Thanks!

realmankelly
9/05/2016

"this guy is giving cars away "

This guy is to easy , you ask for something he says yes ! You ask for something else he says yes ! I say to my wife quick we guy car before this guy gets fired for giving cars away. Then we go into do contract and they say Kosta you giving away cars again and he says Yes ! This guy is one crazy Russian , get here quick before he starves to death . We love him thou !

Golf junkie
9/02/2016

"Value your customer!"

Absolutely the best car buying experience you could have. It's such a pleasure to be able to work with a team that values (my) time and are great communicators. Amir Zokaeieh is super professional and thorough in his work. Straight to the point....I won't buy from anywhere else as long as he's still at MB Niguel.

k
9/01/2016

"The reason I'm a repeat customer..."

I just took delivery of my 5th Mercedes from Gerhard Jurinek at Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel. As with all of my previous transactions Gerhard went out of his way to help me find the right car at the right price. Gerhard is an honest, straightforward sales person with the customers's best interest at heart. I feel confident that there will be a time down the road when I buy my 6th car from Gerhard! Kevin

agonchar
8/31/2016

"Buying a great car without hassle. "

Great sales rep Kosta Spector got me my car in less than 30 min. What a great job, loved the options, loved the friendliness and professionalism.

SherryMoghtaderi
8/28/2016

"I'm very pleased with my new GLC 300, thank you!"

After extensively researching the new GLC300 and visiting multiple Mercedes Benz dealerships throughout SoCal, we settled on MB Laguna Niguel given the amazing service Carson Helton & Russ Ellis extended to us. Both went above and beyond our expectations and I would recommend either without any reservation. Thanks to both, and MBLN!!

Reviews of Ramsay Jerome