Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

1 Star Drive,
Laguna Niguel, California 92677
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Our 22-acre dealership has been family owned & operated for over 40 years, and we believe that the experience of buying a Mercedes-Benz should be as enjoyable as driving one. With exceptional offers on one of the largest inventories of New & Certified Per-Owned vehicles, we make it easier to realize the dream of driving home a Mercedes-Benz. Master Certified Sales & Service Staff, free car washes & courtesy service cars, and Zero-Wait Service are all part of our 5-Star Service at One Star Drive. Additionally, our customers are enrolled in our STAR Member Rewards Program, which entitles them to additional, exclusive benefits and rewards. (See Dealer for Details) Visit us today off the 5 and Avery, at One Star Drive or online at mblaguna.com.

About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Zero-Wait Service Guarantee
  • Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Mercedes-Benz Courtesy Vehicles
lovemyMBbyDC
8/19/2016

"5 Star Treatment!"

Loved working with Bernie Mendez, Wonderful, stress free experience! Visited two other dealerships and will never go back. Ridiculous haggling, texting, and call backs to seal a deal. Nothing like that with Laguna Niguel MB. I only hope Bernie is still there when I go back to purchase my next Mercedes!

MBDriver

"Quick and Easy"

Just purchased my 3rd MB this year with the professional help of Carson Helton. He quoted me a great price, I agreed, wired the funds, and Carson delivered the car to my home. I do not have the time for "games", and appreciate great pricing, professional service, and product knowledge. Quick, easy, and convenient. I enjoy working with a true sales expert.

August 19, 2016

Your experience means a great deal to us! Thank you for your review and your business!

DanG
8/16/2016

"Smart For Two - Even Buying Was A Fun Eperience"

I had the good fortune of working with Sales representative Costa Spektor when purchasing my 2016 Smart For Two Passion coupe a few days ago. He was easy to work with and really went the extra mile to give me great service. I'm sure that the level of service I received would be the same if I was purchasing a "real" Mercedes for many for time the price of the Smart car. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr. Spektor to anyone who's interested in doing business at M-B of Laguna Niguel. As far as the car itself is concerned, it received a fresh clean-up/detail while I was going through the purchasing process, so it looked really sharp. One minor glitch with dealer prep: Tire pressures ranged from 4-8 psi low when I checked them the next morning at home. All in all, an excellent experience and a fun car.

August 19, 2016

Thank you so very much for your review and for choosing us! We appreciate you and your business!

Shishi123
8/16/2016

"Amazing as always...4th time in a row with Ray Hashemi!"

Working with Ray is so pleasant and easy as well as fast that he will turn around your opinion that buying a car is a nightmare. Ray listens, cares, helps, remembers, does not push. Go to Ray and then never go to another person again.

August 19, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate you being a part of the Mercedes-Benz Laguna Niguel family :)

Aldo
8/12/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience"

One of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. My salesperson Joey Stokes was not only very accommodating and knowledgeable of the product but has amazing patience. I would highly recommend Joey and Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel.

August 19, 2016

Thank you so very much for your review, recommendation, and for your business, Aldo!

Fahrvergnuegen
8/08/2016

"GLC 300"

This was our first time buying a Mercedes from Laguna Niguel MB and it was a great car buying experience. Our sales person Tim Rhine was very nice to work with, very kind and professional without being pushy. He delivered everything we asked for and I absolutely love my new GLC 300.

August 19, 2016

Congrats on your first Mercedes!! Thank you so very much for choosing us and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Amaddahi
8/07/2016

"Great Team and great experience at Laguna Niguel MB"

We have been going to laguna Niguel MB for 3 consecutive Benz leases over years, Ray and Shawn have both been great partners, helping us with selecting the best car, best deal and always surpassing our expectations in every turn. Thanks so much!

August 19, 2016

Thank you so very much for continuing to choose us! We appreciate you and your business!

gary.holman.56
7/30/2016

"Our first Mercedes"

Can't say enough about our experience with Ward Church and the dealership. First class all the way. The effort to find the "right" car was evident from the start, and Ward made it happen. Thanks to all the professionals who bent over backwards to make this car buying experience, both memorable and stress free.

Fred C.
7/27/2016

"Pleasant experience."

As I see with another review, this is the second car I have purchased from this dealership. Kevin, our sales person, was very nice and professional. He was not pushy, but he was determined to sell us a car that very day, which he did....and we are happy that he did. After the purchase he followed us home to pick up the pink slip on our trade-in, the extra key, etc. I would buy my next car from this dealership (and Kevin). Five stars to the dealership and Kevin. Although it is ;probably the same at most other dealerships, I was uncomfortable with the extraordinary pressure to purchase an "expended coverage" policy. This is conducted in another office by the gentleman who prepares the financing and paperwork for the sale. Although he was very nice, as I recall, he was the same person who I interfaced with the first time I purchased from this dealership. I was also uncomfortable at that time. However, that would not preclude me from buying here, as all of the other experiences were great.All you need to do is say no. .

Kevin Galaviz

Sam
7/26/2016

"World class dealership"

Extraordinary car buying experience. This is my second time I get my Mercedes from this dealership and each time it gets even better and better

Reviews of Ramsay Jerome