Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

New Car Sales

February 27, 2017

"Excellent buyer experience"

- JohnH

Just last month I picked up a beautiful nicely loaded new C300 Coupe from Bernie Mendez at MB Laguna Niguel. Bernie was absolutely fantastic at helping me review and make a final car choice and was professional, friendly and patient from start to finish. He is extremely easy to deal with and I felt we got a really good deal. Absolutely love my new car. My wife also bought her new CLA from Bernie last year and we had such a great experience back then we came directly to him when I was ready to buy. 5 stars all the way!

February 27, 2017

"Great Price!!"

- jr24

I got my cpo c300 for a really good price. He even offered options incase the price was high for me. Had a great experience buying from Gene Russell and. Steve mead

February 25, 2017

"OUTSTANDING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

- Eleanor

My salesperson, Kevin Galaviz, was OUTSTANDING!! He found the exact car I wanted in N. CA (the only one in the state) and had it transported down by truck. It arrived in EXCELLENT CONDITION and we completed my new lease the record time. Kevin is competent, gracious and caring! I will recommend him to all my friends.

New 2016 Mercedes-Benz C-Class, $60690