Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

1 Star Drive,
Laguna Niguel, California 92677
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Our 22-acre dealership has been family owned & operated for over 40 years, and we believe that the experience of buying a Mercedes-Benz should be as enjoyable as driving one. With exceptional offers on one of the largest inventories of New & Certified Per-Owned vehicles, we make it easier to realize the dream of driving home a Mercedes-Benz. Master Certified Sales & Service Staff, free car washes & courtesy service cars, and Zero-Wait Service are all part of our 5-Star Service at One Star Drive. Additionally, our customers are enrolled in our STAR Member Rewards Program, which entitles them to additional, exclusive benefits and rewards. (See Dealer for Details) Visit us today off the 5 and Avery, at One Star Drive or online at mblaguna.com.

About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Zero-Wait Service Guarantee
  • Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Mercedes-Benz Courtesy Vehicles
Ruby
2/01/2016

"Above and beyond service"

Thank You Ray and Ramsay for this wonderful experience at Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel. I love my new Cla250 and I'm very impressed at the service given at this location. 5 stars for going above and beyond for your customers!!!

daygreene2421
1/31/2016

"No pressure Just Real Service Treated like family"

The people at Mercedes of Laguna Niguel are TOP NOTCH. RAY was our salesman and I can say he went out of his way, walking in the rain to make sure we got the vehicle we wanted. I would definitely recommend Ray and the team at Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel to anyone looking to get a great deal and become a customer for life :) We searched around to three other dealers and were in relationship with another mercedes dealer for the last seven years and RAY in one transaction changed all of that LOL. See you in 30 months!!! WOO -HOO I love my new E- Class!!! NO drama or pressure sales just real numbers!

Craig CPA
1/31/2016

"Super Service! Great car buying service!"

Steve Turner was a fantastic salesman! Super friendly and super knowledgeable and a superman! Great in many ways made our car buying experience fantastic! Great follow up by dealership to make sure we were happy!

johnG
1/25/2016

"exceeded my expectations"

I went to MB of Laguna Niguel after seeing a 2012 ML350 on the internet I was interested in. I had the good fortune of having Steve Turner greet and assist me. He was knowledgeable, professional, and zero pressure. Between Steve and manager Gary, I came away with a deal that I'm very pleased with. I will be recommending MBLN to family and friends.

Tonwen
1/24/2016

"I'll Never Buy or Lease a Car From Anyone Else"

I leased a Smart Car from this dealer three years ago. I have always felt creepy dealing with buying a car. I just absolutely hated so much as stepping foot on the grounds of a car dealer. No so at Mercedez-Benz of Laguna Niguel. My experience then was the most pleasant, comfortable car transaction I have ever had. I was greeted like a visiting friend and treated politely. This may not sound like much, but let me tell you, I have been treated so badly by other dealers, I will never EVER buy another Toyota in my life. My lease was processed quicker than any other experience I have ever had. The person who handled my lease, Russ Ellis, stayed in touch with me throughout my lease. If I had a question, I got an answer. If I needed something, I was helped right away. I was so happy with my lease that I waited until a week before my lease was up to show my nose at the dealer again. I was expecting to have to jump through a bunch of hoops to get the car returned and get a new lease. Russ took me out on a test drive in a new Smart and I felt like I was driving a completely different car. He talked with me about different options, and as it turned out, it was going to cost me just a little more per month to buy a new Smart car than lease one. They offered me a loan I never expected to be able to get, and treated me as a valued customer even though I drive a very inexpensive car compared to their other vehicles. They have a monitor in their showroom with "VIPs" (customers) who are there that day, they open the door for you when you approach the showroom, and offer you water or coffee. They greet you warmly and treat you like a real live human being and not someone to exploit. I doubt I will ever buy or lease a care from anyone else. Thanks Russ, for all of your help with my new baby. By the way, I have name my new Smart Prime, "Optimus" (as in Optimus Prime... get it? *laugh*).

bunfel1
1/18/2016

"Outstanding Service"

Jane Choi was very professional and thorough in helping us out with our MBZ purchase, from inception, to follow up calls to lo jack installation. She is a true professional.

January 18, 2016

Hi Bunfel1, Thank you for letting us know how pleased you were with our Financial Services Manger, Jane Choi. She's a true professional, and is definitely a lot of fun to work with. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with your Mercedes-Benz needs in the years to come. Cheers, Brian Taber Director of Marketing/Communications Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Direct 949-347-3826 btaber@mblaguna.com

Donna+Mike
1/18/2016

"Ho Yi"

We went to Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel because of the great selection. We were fortunate to have met Ho Yi. He is a true professional who genuinely wanted to make a fair "deal." Not only was he extremely knowledgeable but he was low key and delightful to work with. We couldn't have had a better experience.

January 18, 2016

Hi Donna and Mike, Thank you for your feedback and congratulations on your new car! I'm pleased to hear that you had a 5-Star experience with Ho Yi and our dealership. I hope you enjoy every mile that you drive in your new vehicle. Cheers, Brian Taber Director of Marketing/Communications Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Direct 949-347-3826 btaber@mblaguna.com

AMG GTS John
1/17/2016

"Bernie Mendez Internet Sales Manager is GREAT!"

Bernie Mendez, internet sales manager did a terrific job of getting me the exact car I wanted - an AMG GTS. He helped me through the ordering process making sure I got exactly what I wanted and kept me abreast of the car's manufacture and shipping status. Bernie was communicative and interested and took plenty of time to explain everything to me regarding how the car worked. I got a great deal and recommend Bernie highly!

January 18, 2016

Hi John, Congratulations on your new AMG GTS! That's hands down one of the most amazing cars ever built, and I'm pleased to hear that you had a 5 Star buying Experience with us. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you with all your future Mercedes-Benz needs. Cheers, Brian Taber Director of Marketing/Communications Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Direct 949-347-3826 btaber@mblaguna.com

car buyer
1/15/2016

"Great Service"

Both Ward Church and Erwin Artacho delivered great service and exactly the car we wanted. The negotiations were straight forward and forthright. The car was delivered to our home in a timely manner.

January 15, 2016

Hi, Thank you for your feedback. I'm pleased to hear that you had a 5-Star experience with Ward, Erwin and our dealership, and we look forward to serving you in the years to come. Cheers, Brian Taber Director of Marketing/Communications Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Direct 949-347-3826 btaber@mblaguna.com

barry
1/12/2016

"Happy car buyer"

I met with Steve Turner a month earlier and he made me a good offer on a used 2014 ML 350 but I decided to wait and consider the new GLE model. Steve had spent time with me and answered all my questions. Later I saw a new 2015 350 ML and Steve helped me decide that was the right car for me. Very happy with my new car.

January 13, 2016

Hi Barry, Congratulations on your new car. I'm glad that you took the time to make sure that you got the vehicle that's right for you, and that Steve provided you with a 5-Star experience throughout the entire process. We hope you enjoy every mile you drive in your new ML350. Cheers, Brian Taber Director of Marketing/Communications Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Direct 949-347-3826 btaber@mblaguna.com

Reviews of Jane Choi