Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

1 Star Drive,
Laguna Niguel, California 92677
Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Info
About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Our 22-acre dealership has been family owned & operated for over 40 years, and we believe that the experience of buying a Mercedes-Benz should be as enjoyable as driving one. With exceptional offers on one of the largest inventories of New & Certified Per-Owned vehicles, we make it easier to realize the dream of driving home a Mercedes-Benz. Master Certified Sales & Service Staff, free car washes & courtesy service cars, and Zero-Wait Service are all part of our 5-Star Service at One Star Drive. Additionally, our customers are enrolled in our STAR Member Rewards Program, which entitles them to additional, exclusive benefits and rewards. (See Dealer for Details) Visit us today off the 5 and Avery, at One Star Drive or online at mblaguna.com.

About Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Sunday 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Zero-Wait Service Guarantee
  • Complimentary Starbucks Coffee
  • Mercedes-Benz Courtesy Vehicles
Jacqueline Engel
5/26/2016

"5 Mercedes Leased"

I have leased 5 vehicles from this dealership through Steve Hall. We have always received very good service from Steve and appreciate the follow-up he provides.

Moh H
5/25/2016

"Best sales experience ever. "

Best sales experience ever. Seriously, the whole staff were amazing. I would like to reserve special praise for my sales manager Bernie Mendez , Gary the used car manager, Jane from Finance, and Malorie from business development . I cant thank them enough for the professionalism they displayed, patience they had, and just how pleasant they were. Always coming back to them.

AMGgo
5/24/2016

"Purchase of new car"

Our salesman, finance manager, and service manager were all very cordial and helpful with all the information in the processing of buying a new car. This is our third purchase at LNMB.

May 24, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, It's a team effort here and we're so happy to see that Andre, Matt and Ramsey all worked together to ensure that you had yet another great car-buying experience. Please know how much we appreciate your business and thank you for being a part of the Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Family! Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

Amc1210
5/21/2016

"Steven Hall"

Know his product and demonstrated that to me he guided me through the purchase process expertly. The finance personnel know exactly what they were doing.

May 23, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, We appreciate this 5-star review. Steven is an extremely knowledgeable product specialist and it's no surprise that he was able to answer any question you may have had. We'd like to congratulate your on your new vehicle and should you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

galvezjesus
5/21/2016

"5 Star Service Always!"

this is our 5th mercedes benz and all of them have been with Kevin Marlowe at Laguna Niguel, he makes the experience more enjoyable and fights for you to get you the best deal possible. thanks Kevin and see you in a few years :)

May 23, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, Wow! Thank you for this amazing review and for your loyalty. We couldn't be prouder to hear that Kevin always provides you with a tremendous experience and has helped you get into FIVE Mercedes-Benzs! Thank you for being a member of our family and we can't wait to see you again. Regards, John Herrea General Sales Manager

Happyowner
5/20/2016

"Made it so simple to purchase a car. Great service"

Everyone is extremely helpful and follow up on every detail. We were treated very well and it was a pleasure doing business with the people at Mercedes Benz of Laguna Niguel.

May 20, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, We're overjoyed by the comments left in your review. It's always great to hear when our customers have such a positive experience, as we look to provide that to each and every customer. Please know how much we appreciate you choosing to do business with us and we look forward to working with you again. Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

Football123
5/20/2016

"Great service"

Great customer service. David Kim and Amir were amazing!!!!! It was a easy buying experience and a very easy process! Would highly recommend this location!

May 23, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, We appreciate you taking the time to leave this thoughtful review. We take pride in making sure our customers have a positive experience and love that you were able to get that from us. We really appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back again soon! Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

Markzm

"MB Laguna "

no hassle, great salesman, my second car from Mercedes Bena Laguna Niguel. Highly recommended Ward Church and the dealership. I am enjoying my new c450.

May 20, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, We cannot thank you enough for your thoughtful comments on our dealership! It's a team effort here every day, as we strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. Our sales and finance team work hard to keep our customers completely satisfied. Welcome to the Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel Family! Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

srotunno53
5/19/2016

"Best experience ever ! "

I loved dealing with Steve Hall when buying my two new cars. He made it a very enjoyable experience and I would recommend him to everyone and anyone !!

May 20, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, It's a pleasure to read this review. Steve is a great salesperson and we couldn't be happier to hear that he's helped you get into two new vehicles. He's a great asset to us and we're lucky to have him. We hope your cars are treating you well and we hope to serve you again soon. Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

Cm
5/19/2016

"Best Dealership and Bernie Mendez is Awesome!!"

I bought my first car and was a little nervous.... Bernie Mendez was super helpful and walked me through everything. It was such a good experience. He was so patient with me and he really took the time to make sure I was 100% happy. I absolutely love my car and refer Bernie to everyone I know.

May 19, 2016

Dear Valued Customer, We want you to know how much we value your generous 5-star review! We strive to provide our customers with an experience they can't receive anywhere else and we're so proud that Bernie provided just that to you. We couldn't be more grateful for your loyalty and we look forward to many more years together! Regards, John Herrera General Sales Manager

Reviews of Jane Choi