Mercedes-Benz of Laguna Niguel

Pre-Owned Sales

June 07, 2017

"Smooth sailing"

- Jahsone

From the moment I reached out to Bernie the internet sales manager he was accommodating to assist us with our request. We were looking for a used vehicle and the particular car was just listed not even on the lot. Burney made the appointment and had the car lightly detailed but assured when we took the vehicle it would be completely detailed and it was. MBLN made buying a vehicle easy. I can be a difficult client but even though we weren't taking a high Mercedes Maybach off the lot he made us feel as our purchase was just as big. I'd highly recommend them for a Mercedes and any other used vehicle they have on their lot.

Bernie Mendez
Ramsay Jerome

May 22, 2017

"Excellent in every respect."

- Charliebird

I went to the dealership to see the differences between the 2017 and 18 models. While looking Tim Rhine came up to me to just check if I needed any help. A very gentle approach but one that made it very comfortable to chat. I mentioned what I would really like and he said if I didn't need navigate *which I didn't) he thought I might be interested in a C300 Coupe. The car was perfect for my needs. We went for a long test drive and Tim told me about the features. On our return he told me there was a big discount because the car was one of the last 2017 models and was mssing navigate. I was so pleased I had found what I was looking for and because my sale man made me so comfortable I decided there and then to treat myself. Having been a car dealer myself I knew what to look for in purchasing a new car and everything was there. I drove the car home and enjoyed every minute of it.

Tim Rhine
Gary Casey
Other Employees : I met the sales manager briefly and once again a pleasure and no pressure.

May 21, 2017

"Friendly people and great service"

- Carguy D.

I came to this dealership because I found a great price on the car I liked. Everyone at the dealership was very friendly, helpful, and professional. Alek Lekhtsikau was my salesmen and he was great! He allowed me to take my time while we were searching for the right car and during the test drive. He clearly and thoroughly went over the details of the car and terms. Since I purchased the car I have been back to the dealership a few times and he has continued to be exceedingly helpful and patient with me. During my visits I have also been helped by Tom Johnson, Fred Nawabi, David Dominguez, the ladies at the front desk, and others, all of whom were very friendly, professional, and lived up to the high level of service one would expect from a Mercedes Benz dealership.

MBLN CustomerService