Mercedes Benz of Nashville

Makes: Mercedes-Benz|Service Center

Average

Mercedes Benz of Nashville
Mercedes Benz of Nashville Info

"A great Smart Car Dealership in Nashville, TN"

I don’t ordinarily go out of my way to advertise a place I have done business with…But I will proudly display the “Mercedes-Benz/ Smart Car of Nashville” license plate surround on my Smart Car. I could not be more impressed with the service and professionalism of this dealership. They took a potential problem and turned it into a positive in a big way for us. I will continually do business with them even though they are 3 hours from our home and I will continue to tell the unique story of a great dealership that “Got it Right the first time!” If you want to do business with an Automobile Dealer that has Customer service ingrained as part of their corporate culture…go to Mercedes-Benz/Smart Car of Nashville! We got fantastic treatment by ALL persons at dealership; It was a beautiful facility with all the comforts of home if you needed to wait or a very courteous shuttle service if that’s what you require. Our experience was just too good not to share. Highly recommended. S Malcolm, Hanson KY…Very happy Smart Car Owner.

Every employee I came in contact with in dealership was fantastic

"I gave this service center the score I did because I..."

I gave this service center the score I did because I recently had my first Mercedes routine maintenance service with Mercedes of Nashville. The previous owner whom I bought the car from had a service record with them that I enthusiastically wanted to continue (initially). I was very satisfied with my service, except for the fact that I was missing two tire-valve caps on my wheels after I paid for a rotation, balance, and inspection. Additionally, less than 48 hours after I left the dealership my check engine light appeared and I had noticeable ignition trouble. I immediately notified my service manager and we scheduled a time to come in the next day. That next day, when I first started my car, my check engine light did not appear and I had no ignition problems. I informed my service manager and we decided not to bring it in unless the symptoms continue. Two days later, my car died while parked and I was not able to restart it. My service manager towed my car to the dealership and the problem was identified. I was quoted with a $475 charge for the service required to fix the problem (crankshaft position sensor replacement). Since the check engine light was on within two days after I got my car back from the service (something that has never happened before since I bought the car) coupled with the fact that I had missing caps from my tire valves after my service led me to question my first service experience with Mercedes of Nashville. Given their timeline proximity, CLEARLY there was a relationship between my CEL appearing and my recent service. My service manager and I talked about the service for a minute and then he said he would knock $100 off the total from $475 to $375. Regardless, I respectfully declined the options he presented and drove home without having them service it that day. Furthermore, before I left the dealership, I replaced my own tire caps on their lot, essentially completing the service that I paid them to do, and embarrassing myself in the process as I did it right outside of the service bay in plain view of my service manager. I am a proud Mercedes owner, but I did not receive the type of service that I expect from Mercedes of Nashville. Sent an email to the "director of service" and haven’t heard back from him.

Service Department

"This is the second ML=350 I buy from them, I would not..."

This is the second ML=350 I buy from them, I would not trade Miss Mohsenin for selling a car, I always treated with TLP whether is for service questions and now trading my car for a new one,Miss Mohsenin should be given triple award for her patience in dealing with me in trading in

Beatrix Mohsenin,Bill and Harold

"I love my ML350 but their service is horrible. I tried..."

I love my ML350 but their service is horrible. I tried to get a appointment for 2 days for my warranty repair. They never returned my calls. When I showed up They were very rude and lectured me for not having an appointment. I went an hour after they told me it was ready. They refused to give it to me because they were having computer problems. I finally had to call the police to get my keys back from them. I definitely will never go back. Charles B.

service manager

October 22, 2013

Hi Cbotts1223, We apologize for your frustration and that you had difficulty when trying to schedule a service at our dealership, this is certainly not our standard of service. Please contact Anita Leonard at (615) 742-8000 so that we can discuss this situation further. Thank you.

"I had always dreamed of being a proud owner of a Mercedes..."

I had always dreamed of being a proud owner of a Mercedes until I purchased one from this dealership. I have owned my car less than 6 months, and both times I have taken it to the Service department I have left angry, frustrated, and disappointed. My first encounter with the Service department, I received a dirty, smelly loaner car and they kept my car longer than promised. While the first experience was resolved quickly, my second experience yesterday still leaves a bad taste. After being told my service was covered when I scheduled an appointment, when I brought my car in I had to pay. I dropped off the car thinking everything was fine. I informed the technician that I needed my car back by 5 pm. They waited until 4:00 pm and called me to tell me I had to pay $500 for the service. When I questioned why I was given incorrect information when I scheduled my service, the tech said he would investigate and call me back. I waited 15 minutes, and he called back to say there was a mix up, the service was covered under the previous owner. WHAT!!! I then informed him to service the car and I needed the shuttle to pick me up. I waited OVER an hour to be picked up (standing in 90 degree heat and heels!). Once the driver showed up he informed me the manager would take $100 off my bill for my inconvenience. Really!!!! I thought purchasing a luxury vehicle would be an awesome experience, but having dealt with Mercedes Benz of Nashville has been anything but. I will not take my car back there unless I absolutely have to. I will never refer any family, friends, or coworkers based upon their poor standards of customer service.

Service Department

MrsCS responded to this review

August 29, 2013

Greetings Ms. Leonard, I sincerely appreciate the attention given to the recent unpleasant customer service experience. The level of concern shown by receiving a personal call from the General Manager of the dealership spoke volumes on the willingness of the dealership to rectify the matter. While the experiences on both occasions were upsetting, I am pleased with manner in which they were resolved. In speaking with Mr. Hamilton I am willing to put the past behind us, and focus on successful business interactions in the future. Thank you for your attention to this matter as well. Regards, Mrs. CS

August 28, 2013

Hi Mrs. Cs., Just wanted to follow up with you and thank you for reaching out to us today and giving us the opportunity to make things right. It is our goal to restore your faith in our dealership as we sincerely value your business. Best, Anita Leonard

August 28, 2013

Hi Mrs. Cs., Customer service is our top priority in all aspects of service at our dealership and we apologize that your experience fell short of this standard. We would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this matter with you in more detail, so that we may begin to regain your faith in our business. Please contact Anita Leonard at 617-742-8000. Thank you!

"I took my 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 with only 46,000 miles..."

I took my 2008 Mercedes Benz C300 with only 46,000 miles on it to be serviced because the air has stopped cooling. The car was out of warranty not because of the miles but because of the number of years. I had purchased the vehicle in Atlanta because we lived there then from a Mercedes dealership. They would not give me a loaner car and basically added freon and charged me $180 and told me they could not find a leak. The air worked for two days. I called them back on a Monday and told them I was bringing the car back. They told me they could not look at it until Friday. I told them no, I was not driving the car all week with no air and black interior. I took it in and again, no loaner. They called me later in the day and told me they THOUGHT it was the evaporator and it would be $3400.00 to repair. I, of course went through the roof. I told them that I would come and get the car and take it elsewhere to be looked at since as they had reminded me, it was no longer covered under the warranty. A short time later, the service manager Bill Hudson called me and wanted to know why I was not going to let them repair the car. He was very intimidating and acted like I was being unreasonable. When I picked up the car, my service rep Nicky told me basically that the car ONLY cost $40k brand new so what did I expect? When is $40k cheap for a car?? I took the car to a place that was recommended and it was the evaporator and the auto repair shop also expressed surprise that it had gone out so early and they also could not figure out why MB would not help me out. They advised me to call MB USA and request assistance before they repaired the vehicle. Absolutely no help there either BUT they did offer to send me a MB mug. The repair shop did the repairs with a certified MB part and the total was $1600.00. I can only assume that the service dept at MB of Nashville padded my estimate. I have since traded the car for a Lexus and needless to say, will NEVER do business with that dealership or with MB again. Any claims they make about their cars and service I found to be untrue! Good Riddance Mercedes Benz!!

Bill Hudson-Service Mgr.

July 05, 2013

Hi Gina, We apologize for the negative experience you encountered when servicing your vehicle. Your experience is certainly not up to the high level of customer service we pride ourselves on giving our customers. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact Anita Leonard at (615) 742-8000 to discuss this matter further. Thank you.

"I went to the Mercedes dealership with a nonfunctional..."

I went to the Mercedes dealership with a nonfunctional DVD. At this time, the DVD was under warranty. The DVD was evaluated and determined unrepairable. The DVD was repaired with a new DVD. The DVD worked after repair. One year later, the DVD quit working again. I returned to the dealership for evaluation. The DVD was no longer under warranty. The service advisor was Mr. Frank Marshal. The DVD was evaluated and the service department said the unit needs replacement again. The appraisal was$1100.00. I chose not to fix the DVD. One week after the DVD evaluation, I was cleaning my car. I lifted the back seat and noticed a socket and unconnected plug. I connected them and the DVD player then worked?!?! This makes one wonder if the Mercedes service department is running a scam evaluation on all service work or are the employees poorly trained mechanics? I informed the manager Mr. Hamilton of the finding. He had no response or apology.

frank m

"Sales is great. The car is good. I purchased it new...."

Sales is great. The car is good. I purchased it new. Service Dept is poor. Complained to Mercedes corporate who were helpful but rather cold. Time to give Audi a try. I just leased a second car last week and did not go to MBON. I advise caution.

Jeff T and Nikki F

"Mercedes Benz of Nashville is the best car dealership I..."

Mercedes Benz of Nashville is the best car dealership I have ever used, for more than 20 years running. Bea Mohsenin is a true gem of a salesperson.

Beatrix Mohsenin

"Repeat consumer due to knowledge of product and wonderful..."

Repeat consumer due to knowledge of product and wonderful one on one personal friendly service.Our Sales advisor, Bea Mohsenin, and the dealership management are wonderful to work with! Dealership and staff EXCELLENT!

Beatrix Moshsenin