Mike Naughton Ford

Aurora, Colorado 80012
Mike Naughton Ford Info

Sandra0
5/23/2016

"Professional Teamwork Ddetermined to Make Me Happy!"

Over the years, I have purchased several cars from this dealer and I have been pleased. This time I got lucky when I worked with stellar salesperson Rick Stanton. He provided customer delivery of my new car so easy and sweet. He is knowledgeable not only in the car navigation but also making sure my IPhone worked, and he's a gentleman. He eliminated the stress of learning the new technology. Finance guru Jimmy Huff made the finance transaction flow flawlessly. He was fast, efficient and determined to make the entire purchase experience flawless. You can't go wrong when you have the pleasure to work with two professionals. I was a winner all the way around, and you would be also!

Jimmy Huff and Rick Stanton

Laura
3/23/2016

"Eased the Stress of the Car Buying Process"

I don't like to go car shopping, hence the fact that my previous car was 16+ years old. It was time though, so I headed out to take on the challenge. I'll be honest. Mike Naughton was not the first dealer I visited, but just wanting tinged the process over with they were the second dealership I went to...and I'm glad I did. Troy Hines met me at the door and asked me what I was looking for. After giving him my criteria, he walked me to the brand new cars and showed me what was available. Troy then showed me a Certified Pre-Owned car that met my criteria, price range, and came with great warranty terms. Troy wasn't pushy and really left me feeling like he wanted me to feel good about my decision. He was with me every step of the way. I hadn't planned on leaving my old vehicle there that day, but I did and drove away in my new car. Troy was there five days later when I returned to turn over the title and keys to my old car and helped me setup my Sirius radio trial. Overall, it was a good experience. I would have liked to have received more for my trade in, but it was part of the process I was willing to let go...this time. Mike Naughton Ford, I have high expectations for when I come in for service, so you've been warned. ??

Troy Hines

ToddDenver
3/08/2016

"Very poor dealer experience. Use at your own risk"

I just purchased my 2nd car, a used 2014 Ford Flex, at this dealership, and it will most definitely be my last. I don't even want to give them my business for service at this point. The sales process follows every cliche that has ever been played out. After an extremely long wait when I told them my time was limited before arriving. They were finally willing to make a sale. The next process took hours and when finally brought to the finance office I was able to expedite things. This was to my detriment though. What I found out after the car was "detailed" and delivered was that they only had one "smart" key in the car plus no mats. While not the biggest deal breaker I was assured they'd look for these. Financing changes happened after leaving and I ended up using my own source and was assured during this process that a replacement key would be provided and mats would be able to be found for this vehicle. Once it came time to deliver the new financial paperwork and resign the documents the sales person, Boris, changed his answers completely. Now he started saying if I wanted these things he couldn't do that but I was welcome to talk with his sales manager. I did and he was the rudest person I have ever spoken with. He said, "We are not going to give you anthing else." I will pay the money to get another key, which is much more expensive when a 2nd key is unavailable. I will also pay for my own mats. I will also be sure to let everyone I know understand what kind of business is being run there. This is a buyer beware. If you are going to purchase a vehicle, do not expect them to conduct business in a business like manner. If you can get a good deal, hopefully it won't end up costing you.

Boris

MNfast11
12/03/2015

"Car battery dead in two weeks"

When I bought the 2013 Chevy Equinox, sales experience was fine. Test drove the car and it had the low pressure tire light on. They filled the tire before I drove it off the lot and light turned off. Sales guy was nice, not off putting. Nothing too exemplary or terrible. Two weeks after buying, tire pressure light came back on. Went to get it filled at Discount Tire and they told me I had a screw in a rear tire and that it was probably there for a while, due to tire wear and placement. Two days after that, car wouldn't start. Called the dealer and they said they couldn't do anything and that I'd have to take it to a Chevy dealer. Never offered help, explained why the battery was already bad after two weeks after purchase or apologized for selling me a car with a bad battery. Talked to service and salesmen. Both were pretty unhelpful. Battery and tires are not under warranty anymore so I paid out of pocket to have it towed and battery replaced. Will never buy from them again. This time it was a screw in the tire and bad battery, maybe next time a shotty transmission? Beware of their vehicles. Suggest that someone else checks it out first, not them.

Boris in sales, unknown in service

dmp
10/24/2015

"Fantastic team of professionals to work with!"

Rick and Aaron made the truck buying experience a seamless and professional grade event. I would highly recommend their service and expertise to anyone that has the purchase of a vehicle in mind!

Rick Stanton

Barbara
10/20/2015

"I was treated with respect and they were very accomodating!!"

Having dealt with another Ford dealership, I was so pleased with the way I was treated at Mike Naughton!! Will recommend Mike and would buy a car here again!!

Rick Stanton, Jimmy in finance

Mountain Man
10/10/2015

"Like dealing with my Friends"

I worked with Sal on the internet then I came in and made my purchase through Sal. I was never pressured and was giving fair value on my trade and a great price on my new F150. Finance dept was fast and great to work with and listened to what I say. If I say no to something, I don't need an lecture and I did not receive one either. Very good buying experience. I think Sal will do the best he can for his customers.

Sal

hart246
8/25/2015

"Amazing service and nice people"

I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership! Even with my little line of credit I was able to walk out with a brand new 2016 Ford Escape! William Tripp was a friendly sales representative who was trying to do everything he could to help out and make this possible! I will definitely do business with them again!

William Tripp

javynsqui
11/01/2013

"Thank you very much for selling us a wonderful..."

Thank you very much for selling us a wonderful $28,000-2014 brand new Mustang with a defective ABS system the company who built the car was unable to replace or fix. Thanks to you, we had to transfer 7K of negative equity to a new car just so we could feel safe driving around. Props to you for asking us to contact the BBB so they could handle the situation because you were not able to do anything. I will never forget the great experience we’ve had with your brand.

Kslater
9/30/2013

"I traveled 200 miles to do business with this dealer. ..."

I traveled 200 miles to do business with this dealer. They were very professional and didn't play games with the price of the new Escape I purchased or the car I traded in. Boris, Mark and George made everything easy.

Boris, mark and george