Mike Naughton Ford

Interstate Ford

Sill-Terhar Motors

javynsqui
11/01/2013

"Thank you very much for selling us a wonderful..."

Thank you very much for selling us a wonderful $28,000-2014 brand new Mustang with a defective ABS system the company who built the car was unable to replace or fix. Thanks to you, we had to transfer 7K of negative equity to a new car just so we could feel safe driving around. Props to you for asking us to contact the BBB so they could handle the situation because you were not able to do anything. I will never forget the great experience we’ve had with your brand.

Kslater
9/30/2013

"I traveled 200 miles to do business with this dealer. ..."

I traveled 200 miles to do business with this dealer. They were very professional and didn't play games with the price of the new Escape I purchased or the car I traded in. Boris, Mark and George made everything easy.

Boris, mark and george

swampthing
8/28/2013

"I walked in to Mike Naughton Ford knowing exactly what I..."

I walked in to Mike Naughton Ford knowing exactly what I could spend and what I was looking for. Boris was very willing to work with us to find the truck that fit my needs to a tee - and now I am driving a gorgeous F-150 for a great price. I really appreciated his understanding and ability to help with financing, as well as his knowledge of the product. Definitely check them out if you are looking for a new Ford!

Boris

ahillman4
6/03/2013

"I really like the service I receive at this dealership. ..."

I really like the service I receive at this dealership. I purchased a brand new Ford Focus last year with them. They were helpful and friendly, and they gave me a good deal, and added a service plan for half off. My husband recently totaled his car, so we needed to purchase another one. We couldn't afford another brand new car so soon, so we decided to head over there to look at their used inventory. We found one we liked, and we made an offer which they eventually accepted. It was even quicker than last time, we were out in less than a couple hours. Again they were friendly and helpful and accommodating, and most importantly, gave us a great deal. I've been thoroughly happy with them. Not only with their sales, but with their servicing as well. We continue to have our vehicles serviced there, and they always do an excellent job. We'll continue to go to their dealership for years to come.

Boris

JDawnNolan
5/28/2013

"Mike Naughton Ford is what a Ford dealership should be..."

Mike Naughton Ford is what a Ford dealership should be like--laid back, friendly but not fake, and to-the-point. I love that the dealership has character, not like the cookie-cutter franchise-esque looks of most dealerships. Micky was knowledgeable and to the point. We knew what we wanted when we walked into the dealership and he answered our questions and moved us through the buying cycle efficiently and effectively. This was an incredibly turn-key buying experience.

Micky Naughton

tnolan531
5/02/2013

"Mike Naughton Ford has always made the car buying..."

Mike Naughton Ford has always made the car buying experience easy for me. I wanted to update my Lariat and when Mikey Naughton worked the best possible deal for me he didn't stop there. I'm almost 50 years old so I was intimidated by all the new bells and whistles that Ford trucks come with these days. My collegues were impressed with not only them comfort but the ease of using Sync and they came clean that they didn't even know how to use it on their foreign models. The professionalism and patience that the "owners son" gave me after the sale was awesome making sure I knew how to operate all the features. GREAT DEALERSHIP even better people at Mike Naughton Ford.

Mickey Naughton

threekingsiii
4/04/2013

"First off, some of the other reviews confuse me. They..."

First off, some of the other reviews confuse me. They were upfront and honest from the beginning. I’m extremely picky and had tons of questions that Mickey was happy to answer. The truck I bought wasn’t the most expensive on the lot but they treated me like it was. The service department helped my re-program my door code in less than 10 minutes. I appreciate all the friendly and helpful people at the dealership. I won’t buy another car from anywhere else. I’d recommend to anyone!

Mickey

diannakidy
2/25/2013

"I was looking for a Mustang,. I was at once greeted by a..."

I was looking for a Mustang,. I was at once greeted by a salesperson, that knew the product inside and out. I like to ask questions, which I might add, he answered. He even went one step further by telling me if I have any problems to call and he would take care of it. I will buy another car from this dealer and tell all my friends. I did not wait or sit around for him to go see about a price, everything was right there. I like customer service. My experience there was the best I have had in a long time. I will spread the word about Mike Naughton Ford. Freindly, and the service was out of this world. William Tripp made you feel right at home. I wish all sales persons had that much repect for there customers as he did.

William Tripp

DNALR558
1/16/2013

"I have been bringing my cars here for years. The staff is..."

I have been bringing my cars here for years. The staff is very professional and knowledgeable. I always know my car is in good hands and will be well taken care of. No doubt my next car will be purchased and serviced here again.

All

walks74
12/16/2012

"I Had my 2006 Ford Freestyle in for an oil change, during..."

I Had my 2006 Ford Freestyle in for an oil change, during the service the technician checked over my vechile and noticed my tires were in bad shape. Bob contacted me and gave me some choices on tires and explained the difference between the tires and how price can be a foctor in performace and wear on the tires. Naturally I thought they were just trying to get me to spend too much for tires. So, I did some research and found that Mike Naughton's price was not only the lowest but also the least amount of pressure to buy. When I contacted Bob back he also told me that if I could find the same tires cheeper that Ford is doing a price match guarantee. I purchased the tires from Bob and hehad my car done same day. When I went to pick up my car Bob took the time to go over all my paperwork on the tires and the warranty. When it came time to pay I also found that my oil change was cheeper than I had been paying at the lube shop right by my house. Mike Naughton Ford and Bob will always have all my business for all my car needs.

Bob