Mike Naughton Ford

Aurora, Colorado 80012
Mike Naughton Ford Info

MNfast11
12/03/2015

"Car battery dead in two weeks"

When I bought the 2013 Chevy Equinox, sales experience was fine. Test drove the car and it had the low pressure tire light on. They filled the tire before I drove it off the lot and light turned off. Sales guy was nice, not off putting. Nothing too exemplary or terrible. Two weeks after buying, tire pressure light came back on. Went to get it filled at Discount Tire and they told me I had a screw in a rear tire and that it was probably there for a while, due to tire wear and placement. Two days after that, car wouldn't start. Called the dealer and they said they couldn't do anything and that I'd have to take it to a Chevy dealer. Never offered help, explained why the battery was already bad after two weeks after purchase or apologized for selling me a car with a bad battery. Talked to service and salesmen. Both were pretty unhelpful. Battery and tires are not under warranty anymore so I paid out of pocket to have it towed and battery replaced. Will never buy from them again. This time it was a screw in the tire and bad battery, maybe next time a shotty transmission? Beware of their vehicles. Suggest that someone else checks it out first, not them.

Boris in sales, unknown in service

dmp
10/24/2015

"Fantastic team of professionals to work with!"

Rick and Aaron made the truck buying experience a seamless and professional grade event. I would highly recommend their service and expertise to anyone that has the purchase of a vehicle in mind!

Rick Stanton

Barbara
10/20/2015

"I was treated with respect and they were very accomodating!!"

Having dealt with another Ford dealership, I was so pleased with the way I was treated at Mike Naughton!! Will recommend Mike and would buy a car here again!!

Rick Stanton, Jimmy in finance

Mountain Man
10/10/2015

"Like dealing with my Friends"

I worked with Sal on the internet then I came in and made my purchase through Sal. I was never pressured and was giving fair value on my trade and a great price on my new F150. Finance dept was fast and great to work with and listened to what I say. If I say no to something, I don't need an lecture and I did not receive one either. Very good buying experience. I think Sal will do the best he can for his customers.

Sal

hart246
8/25/2015

"Amazing service and nice people"

I have nothing but good things to say about this dealership! Even with my little line of credit I was able to walk out with a brand new 2016 Ford Escape! William Tripp was a friendly sales representative who was trying to do everything he could to help out and make this possible! I will definitely do business with them again!

William Tripp

javynsqui
11/01/2013

"Thank you very much for selling us a wonderful..."

Thank you very much for selling us a wonderful $28,000-2014 brand new Mustang with a defective ABS system the company who built the car was unable to replace or fix. Thanks to you, we had to transfer 7K of negative equity to a new car just so we could feel safe driving around. Props to you for asking us to contact the BBB so they could handle the situation because you were not able to do anything. I will never forget the great experience we’ve had with your brand.

Kslater
9/30/2013

"I traveled 200 miles to do business with this dealer. ..."

I traveled 200 miles to do business with this dealer. They were very professional and didn't play games with the price of the new Escape I purchased or the car I traded in. Boris, Mark and George made everything easy.

Boris, mark and george

swampthing
8/28/2013

"I walked in to Mike Naughton Ford knowing exactly what I..."

I walked in to Mike Naughton Ford knowing exactly what I could spend and what I was looking for. Boris was very willing to work with us to find the truck that fit my needs to a tee - and now I am driving a gorgeous F-150 for a great price. I really appreciated his understanding and ability to help with financing, as well as his knowledge of the product. Definitely check them out if you are looking for a new Ford!

Boris

ahillman4
6/03/2013

"I really like the service I receive at this dealership. ..."

I really like the service I receive at this dealership. I purchased a brand new Ford Focus last year with them. They were helpful and friendly, and they gave me a good deal, and added a service plan for half off. My husband recently totaled his car, so we needed to purchase another one. We couldn't afford another brand new car so soon, so we decided to head over there to look at their used inventory. We found one we liked, and we made an offer which they eventually accepted. It was even quicker than last time, we were out in less than a couple hours. Again they were friendly and helpful and accommodating, and most importantly, gave us a great deal. I've been thoroughly happy with them. Not only with their sales, but with their servicing as well. We continue to have our vehicles serviced there, and they always do an excellent job. We'll continue to go to their dealership for years to come.

Boris

JDawnNolan
5/28/2013

"Mike Naughton Ford is what a Ford dealership should be..."

Mike Naughton Ford is what a Ford dealership should be like--laid back, friendly but not fake, and to-the-point. I love that the dealership has character, not like the cookie-cutter franchise-esque looks of most dealerships. Micky was knowledgeable and to the point. We knew what we wanted when we walked into the dealership and he answered our questions and moved us through the buying cycle efficiently and effectively. This was an incredibly turn-key buying experience.

Micky Naughton