MotorWorld Toyota

Closed 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Tony  Kampas, Master Certified Toyota Sales Consultant, MotorWorld Toyota

Tony Kampas

Master Certified Toyota Sales Consultant
Margie  McQuillin, Certified Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant, MotorWorld Toyota

Margie McQuillin

Certified Toyota Sales & Leasing Consultant
Richard R. Moore, Certified Toyota Brand Manager, MotorWorld Toyota

Richard R. Moore

Certified Toyota Brand Manager
Greg  Passon, Business Manager, MotorWorld Toyota

Greg Passon

February 24, 2017

"Incredible experience buying a car "

- Lmncard

Buying a car can be a real nightmare. Quite the opposite at Motorworld Toyota. From the moment We walked into the showroom my wife and I I were treated with the utmost professionalism. Tony Kampas was our sales person I could not believe how smoothe and painless the experience of car shopping was. We explained to him we were looking for a safe fuel efficient vehicle for our 18 yo daughter. He shares multiple options with us. Once we chose the Prius C (after we asked many questions) we never felt pressured nor did we feel rushed. On the contrary, we felt like we were the only people in the showroom. He made us feel important and that he cared. I work in sales and was dreading the entire negotiation process. Again I was surprised Tony and the Finance manager Greg Passon were superb. I explained my price point to them and within a few minutes we came up w a great price and an upgraded vehicle. We could not be happier.

February 23, 2017

"NO hassle purchase"

- Francis Romeo

Margie went over the car front to back inside and out, knows the product and makes you feel good about your purchase. you go home feeling great, NO hassle buying, you made me happy! thank you!

February 20, 2017

"Pleasant Experience"

- BeachieB

Toyota MortorWorld ....a pleasant experience and fantastic service. Tony made the car search process an enjoyable one. What a professional, knowledgeable and helpful salesman! We will definitely be seeking out Tony again for our next car purchase.

New 2017 Toyota Corolla, $21836

• Wireless Network
  • Service Appointment Reminder
  • Shuttle
  • Complimentary Coffee and Tea
  • TV in the waiting area
MotorWorld Toyota, Wilkes-Barre, PA, 18703