Mountain States Toyota

Doan Vu

Joe Solis, Sales Associate, Mountain States Toyota

Joe Solis

February 19, 2017

"Derek G & Stefanie P @ Mountain States"

- MaddiD

Derek made the experience of buying a new car painless! He focused on making sure we were an informed buyer rather than concentrating on "closing the sale". Derek is friendly and knowledgeable and would highly recommend him for your next car/truck purchase! Stefanie is the Finance Manager and was equally great! She went over everything with us, explained it in great detail and made sure we had the best options without having to add a lot to our monthly car payment. Again, the importance is placed on making the buyer feel confident and comfortable in their choices, rather than just selling another car!

"Great Experience!"

- Denver Joe

I worked with Quentin to purchase a 2016 4Runner over the course of a month and have had nothing but a positive experience with him! I started the search looking at several Toyota vehicles (4Runner, Tundra, Sequoia) and he was knowledgeable on all and also extremely patient with me throughout the entire car buying process. Including the multiple test drives with multiple vehicles and printing out the reams of fact sheets and helping me go through with a highlighter to compare different trim levels! As far as Mountain States Toyota, I found them because they are a Sonic Automotive Dealer. Sonic doesn't just post MSRP for their online pricing, they aggressively price their cars from the beginning and it makes it a much better car buying experience than having to start negotiations at MSRP, which both parties know is crazy (unless you're looking at a 4Runner TRD Pro ;). I went to two other dealers, non Sonic Automotive Dealers, during my hunt for the best car and deal and their whole process just turned me off. Much more pushy than Sonic, starting at MSRP, and just didn't feel as easy to work with as Quentin and the team. Even if Quentin isn't available, I'd still go with Mountain States Toyota based off of their initial pricing and how they interact with you in the car buying process. I would absolutely recommend him again based off of his professionalism, attention to detail, and patience. Definitely a better car buying experience than my previous purchase!!

February 19, 2017

"You better wear those name brands..."

- DaniReigh

Well the beginning of my journey was a little rocky. I and 3 accomplices arrived at the dealership at 4:30 p.m. on Feb 18 2017 and my group and I were walking around looking at the different used vehicles. I already had done research before arriving so I had a good idea which car I wanted to purchase. As my group and I were walking around we noticed 3 salesmen standing around not helping anyone. We waited for them to approach us but neither made a move. But, people who had arrived later than us were greeted right away. After a while we figured they judged us so we went inside to see if we could find someone to talk to there. The two women working the front desk were completely rude and didn't even say one word to us as we approached. (We then noticed they were on their cell phones.) Then, Joey appeared. He was so friendly, got us in a car to test drive right away. Answered all of our questions and turned one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a dealership into the best. He's the reason I bought that car, because we were discussing on whether to even give this place my business anymore. Thank you Joey, you did an amazing job. If it wasn't for Joey this place would be worthy of only 1 star.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $66549