Mountain States Toyota

Sal Larosa

Mike Ramstetter, Sales Associate, Mountain States Toyota

Mike Ramstetter

May 26, 2017

"Roland and Sal are amazing!!! MST is the best!"

- KandD05062017

So my husband and I went to Mountain States Toyota to buy a used car. My car was totaled and it was time to get a new one! They had a hail sale going on so we figured we might get an awesome deal. When we got there, Roland greeted us and asked all of the important questions and showed us several cars that fit our needs exactly. We didn't find the perfect used car, but he told us about an amazing deal on a brand new car that was just outside of our budget! We ended up with a 2017 Toyota Corolla (which we affectionately names CoRoland) and we couldn't be happier. It had slight hail damage which made the price absolutely perfect, and the best part is, they're going to fix all of the damage!! The financing went amazingly, Sal was a delight and very helpful, and was even working to get us a better interest rate after we left! I got a voicemail a couple of days later saying he got us another perfectage off. I am blown away by Mountain States Toyota's care towards me and my husband. They were never pushy or trying to "sell" you too hard. Always looking out for your best interest. And they stayed until 11:45 pm working with us to get our new car! That is 5 star customer service if you ask me. They went the extra mile the whole time. Thank you Roland, Sal, and Matt!!

Sal Larosa
Roland Mombelli
Matt Mendez

May 26, 2017

"Excellent Experience - Outstanding Sales Representative"

- Victoria G

Looking for a new Toyota? Go to Mountain States Toyota! If you are seeking an honest, fair, ethical and hard-working sales representative for your automotive needs, look no further than Michael Ramstetter of Mountain States Toyota. I’d never owned a Toyota but all I ever heard were positive things – Toyotas were reliable, rugged and held their value. I was curious enough to dig deeper, and had been referred to Michael by a friend. This friend has purchased four Toyotas from Michael so I figured he had to be good. I made an appointment and grilled Michael about the Toyota brand, the dealership, and his experience with Toyotas. Michael answered all of my questions, and worked with me to determine exactly what I was looking for. He listened to me, was patient and let me know what my options were. Now, two years later, I have gone back to Michael and purchased a second Toyota. He has always been so proactive and attentive, but not annoying. I have never felt rushed or taken advantage of. He is honest, reliable, listens, and is pretty funny too – definitely a people-person, and I can see why he is successful. Michael genuinely cares about his customers – it’s like we all become his family. I trust Michael Ramstetter and would recommend him to any of my family members and friends. So if you are in the market for a Toyota, OR in the market for a different kind of sales experience that will leave you feeling confident about your transaction, please go see Michael Ramstetter – you will not be disappointed.

Mike Ramstetter

May 25, 2017

"Personable service! Sheridan Southerland & Eric Sopko"

- ashyanez

This was our first time buying from Mountains States Toyota, it was a great experience. Everyone was super friendly and smiling. Sheridan Southerland quickly approached us on the lot. We weren't sure what we wanted but Sheridan drove us around and found a car that was perfect for our family. He was awesome with our kids but also was efficient and knew what he was talking about. We also had a great experience with Eric Sopko. He checked in on us to make sure everything was going well. Once it was our turn to sign papers, Eric was super fast and knowledgeable. He knew what he was talking about and made things easy to understand. He was friendly and made sure we were comfortable. Overall we had an amazing trip at Mountain States Toyota and will be purchasing again in the future,

Sheridan Southerland, Eric Sopko