Nemer Volkswagen

Northampton Volkswagen

T789
1/29/2016

"Service"

excellent service, I have a 2009 vw with a lot of miles, and need a lot more. dealership has always fixed the problems first time!!

Joshua in Service

fun beetle
1/06/2016

"very good service experience"

I brought my 2013 Beetle convertible in for service. I had an issue with RainX washer fluid that was clogging the washer squirters when it got cold. Nemer first tried rinsing it out but when the problem returned they picked the car up from my office, replaced the washer tank and returned the car to me, all at no extra charge. In my mind that showed their concern for a satisfied customer.

I'm sorry I don't remember their names but there was a pleasant woman in service, and the svce mgr.

bcaban

"professional and patient"

I had a limit as to what I could spend and really wanted something with low miles. They introduced me to a 2012 Jetta SE with low miles and in my price range. I'm very happy with the car. I also received a follow up call from the salesperson who sold me the car a few days later to see how I was liking the car and if I had any questions. It was a nice touch. I have called Nemer several times since I purchased the car 8 months ago, just to ask some basic questions and they were always very polite and patient. I just got my 10,000 miles service done on the car. They were able to get me in the next day during an hour that worked best for me. Work was done quickly. The service person that waited on me was very nice and patiently answered a few questions for me ( even though I know she had work to do, I didn't feel rushed ). They have a very nice staff there and that means a lot to me.

melbouchey

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

great dealership.........salesman bob catania...finance wiz paul ryan...service manager mike ready and of course gm anna halpin.......wouldn't by a car anywhere else............

SALESMAN BOB CATANIA..FINANCE WHIZ,,PAUL RYAN...SERVICE MANAGER MIKE READY,,,ANNA HALPIN THE GM WONDERFUL LADY AND HER CREW

karls kabuse
7/15/2015

"prompt, efficient & courteous"

the most professional sales, service & parts dealer in the area. my family, owners of 8 VW's agrees that all department's, sales, service & parts are ready to provide top notch & courteous service at all times.

josh, paul, randy.

VWFan

"Great Service"

Nemer has always been a reliable local dealer to service all our Volkswagen needs. Their friendly staff makes the experience easy to handle and understand.

Service managers

jimbo
7/15/2015

" Professional very clean and polite service people "

We visited the showroom and was quite impressed with the salesperson and your product . Show room was clean the cars were in great shape and great

Na

Bill343

"Dependable!!!"

They have worked on my daughter's Beetle various times over the past few years. The Service Managers have always been very pleasant and helpful, particularly in dealing with a young woman's cherished vehicle.

Service Managers

ssipperly

"Great response time"

Nemer was great at getting back to me when my current VW lease was up. Very professional! Highly recommend them for sales and service. Great job!

asim

JimmyJoeVW

"On the money"

Both sales and service are the tops. I have my third VW from Nemer and we are happy with each one. Sales looks to make the right deal for you, gets what you want done, and is always courteous and the hustle is to satisfy the customer. Service is always polite and ready to meet your needs. Pull right in and drop your car off and take advantage of the shuttle service. Nice work Nemer

Bob Catania and Travis