Nemer Volkswagen

Mohegan Lake Volkswagen

Danbury Volkswagen

karls kabuse
7/15/2015

"prompt, efficient & courteous"

the most professional sales, service & parts dealer in the area. my family, owners of 8 VW's agrees that all department's, sales, service & parts are ready to provide top notch & courteous service at all times.

josh, paul, randy.

VWFan

"Great Service"

Nemer has always been a reliable local dealer to service all our Volkswagen needs. Their friendly staff makes the experience easy to handle and understand.

Service managers

jimbo
7/15/2015

" Professional very clean and polite service people "

We visited the showroom and was quite impressed with the salesperson and your product . Show room was clean the cars were in great shape and great

Na

Bill343

"Dependable!!!"

They have worked on my daughter's Beetle various times over the past few years. The Service Managers have always been very pleasant and helpful, particularly in dealing with a young woman's cherished vehicle.

Service Managers

ssipperly

"Great response time"

Nemer was great at getting back to me when my current VW lease was up. Very professional! Highly recommend them for sales and service. Great job!

asim

JimmyJoeVW

"On the money"

Both sales and service are the tops. I have my third VW from Nemer and we are happy with each one. Sales looks to make the right deal for you, gets what you want done, and is always courteous and the hustle is to satisfy the customer. Service is always polite and ready to meet your needs. Pull right in and drop your car off and take advantage of the shuttle service. Nice work Nemer

Bob Catania and Travis

Mike H.
7/14/2015

"Great Service at Nemer VW Latham"

I appreciate quick and on-time service at Nemer VW's Service Center. They respect my time. In and out as promised. On-line appointment scheduling. Love the drive in service bays.

Mike (Service Manager)

Mtremblaygap5

"NEMER VOLKSWAGEN"

I bought a Tiguan when it was brand new in 2010. I always had the car serviced at Nemer since. My car is now over 200000 miles. I had little problems; an electronic module, a coil spring for the back suspension. This car cost me less than $0.17 / mile beside gas and insurance. So I have a good car and it's been well maintained. The service department folks have barely changed since I do business there. They have always offered their best advice and I have always felt free to take it or leave it. Some luxury brand dealers will offer more flashy show room, facilities,etc. I don't feel lost in smoke and mirror at Nemer. The service department always do their best to accomodate me. I sure do appreciate.And recommend others to try.

Mike and Josh

vwbus
7/13/2015

"Learning all over again Michael Webber"

I have owned a number of VWs- beginning with a 1972 "Bus" , but because of the various electronic improvements,on my 2014 Passat, I have had to make a number of return trips to Nemer to ask- "How does this work?" Carlos, my salesman was exceptionally helpful- if he was available. Otherwise, another person would immediately step up to show me how this or that worked. 60 years of driving will, likely, cause me to pull the car keys out of my pocket for the rest of my driving life- but I have to admit it's a great system- in theory. And by the time I master my keyless car, I may even get the best of the GPS.

Carlos

Alexis2005

"2013 certified Passat "

I would like to thank Carlos for all of help in getting me into the car I always wanted and the price I wanted to pay, my vw Passat!

Carlos Rodriguez