Nemer Volkswagen

Mohegan Lake Volkswagen

Northampton Volkswagen

Cathym
4/20/2016

"Best experience I've had buying a new car!"

When I entered the dealership, I was welcomed with such warmth and the staff seemed so happy to have me there. Bob Catania the salesperson who worked with me treated me like I was a friend of his. He not only helped me figure out the financing, he actually told me where the payments would be and worked to keep it within my limitations. No one has ever treated me so well. Everyone there is fantastic to work with and do I ever LOVE my new Cardinal red Jetta!!!!!! Best dealership I've ever worked with and I've bought many new cars over the years.

Bob Catania

the customer is not always right
4/20/2016

"Poor customer service skills"

I brought my 2013 CC in for an oil change, tire rotation, and clock spring recall. about an hour into the appointment the tech comes and says I need brakes and rotors for the rear. I said ok go ahead and fix it. About a week and a half later I noticed that the only tire that I knew had a slow leak in it was in the same spot meaning they did not rotate the tires. After taking a closer look at all the tires I was sure none of them were moved. I called to alert them that the tires were not rotated- maybe because they noted the brake issue and forgot. Mr Green was very rude and asked why they wouldn't rotate the tires and basically called me a liar. There is no benefit to me to say they were not rotated since I would have to bring the car all the way back to the dealer to just have then rotate them. All I wanted was a little courtesy to say we must have forgot during the appointment and we will make it right. Mr. Green did not do that until after I told him I didn't like being called a liar. I have had a VW since 1999 and will remain loyal to the brand but NEMER will not be the place I buy my cars or for service. Very disappointed in the way I was treated.

Mr. GReen

Bubby123
3/17/2016

"Let the buyer beware"

Purchased used car, staff was great except for the fact they fudged the state inspection. I have put less than a thousand miles on the car since Oct 31, the back brakes are shot, and the tires are dry rotted, I took it to a local shop and they said there is no way that happened in a thousand miles, I am taking photos and sending a letter to the atty generals office.

Internet. Sales guy

Lightening250
2/19/2016

"Misdiagnosed my vehicle. Never offered to make it right."

Brought my car in for service and they misdiagnosed it. Very rude and never apologized. Almost charged me $800 for a tank of gas! The report came back as a "faulty" fuel pump when in fact, my fuel gauge was off and was showing 1/4 of gas even though it was empty! Wasn't the fuel pump at all. I paid $130 for nothing and they never offered an apology or to make things right :( The service manager was extremely defensive and claimed they ran a fuel pressure test. With all due respect sir...how is it even possible to come up with the number you gave me when the car was bone dry (no gasoline). Nothing even in the reserviour! How did you guys not see that?! Sad to think I may have potentially paid $800 for a tank of gas. Please do not lie to me next time, or anyone for that matter. It's just bad business. That is all.

Service Manager

T789
1/29/2016

"Service"

excellent service, I have a 2009 vw with a lot of miles, and need a lot more. dealership has always fixed the problems first time!!

Joshua in Service

fun beetle
1/06/2016

"very good service experience"

I brought my 2013 Beetle convertible in for service. I had an issue with RainX washer fluid that was clogging the washer squirters when it got cold. Nemer first tried rinsing it out but when the problem returned they picked the car up from my office, replaced the washer tank and returned the car to me, all at no extra charge. In my mind that showed their concern for a satisfied customer.

I'm sorry I don't remember their names but there was a pleasant woman in service, and the svce mgr.

bcaban

"professional and patient"

I had a limit as to what I could spend and really wanted something with low miles. They introduced me to a 2012 Jetta SE with low miles and in my price range. I'm very happy with the car. I also received a follow up call from the salesperson who sold me the car a few days later to see how I was liking the car and if I had any questions. It was a nice touch. I have called Nemer several times since I purchased the car 8 months ago, just to ask some basic questions and they were always very polite and patient. I just got my 10,000 miles service done on the car. They were able to get me in the next day during an hour that worked best for me. Work was done quickly. The service person that waited on me was very nice and patiently answered a few questions for me ( even though I know she had work to do, I didn't feel rushed ). They have a very nice staff there and that means a lot to me.

melbouchey

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

great dealership.........salesman bob catania...finance wiz paul ryan...service manager mike ready and of course gm anna halpin.......wouldn't by a car anywhere else............

SALESMAN BOB CATANIA..FINANCE WHIZ,,PAUL RYAN...SERVICE MANAGER MIKE READY,,,ANNA HALPIN THE GM WONDERFUL LADY AND HER CREW

karls kabuse
7/15/2015

"prompt, efficient & courteous"

the most professional sales, service & parts dealer in the area. my family, owners of 8 VW's agrees that all department's, sales, service & parts are ready to provide top notch & courteous service at all times.

josh, paul, randy.

VWFan
7/15/2015

"Great Service"

Nemer has always been a reliable local dealer to service all our Volkswagen needs. Their friendly staff makes the experience easy to handle and understand.

Service managers