New Country Porsche of Greenwich

241 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, Connecticut 06830
Closed 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours

Rich  Del Mazzio, Certified Porsche Pre-Owned Manager, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Rich Del Mazzio

Certified Porsche Pre-Owned Manager
Patrizio  Torregiani , Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Patrizio Torregiani

Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist
Sajjad Bhuiyan, Certified General Sales Manager, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Sajjad Bhuiyan

Certified General Sales Manager
Gilbert Castellon, Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Gilbert Castellon

Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist

March 24, 2017

"True to their word, easy to deal with, no games. "

- jford

I had been actively searching for a very specific car for months. An abundant car but with a set of options that were less so. Mine was a nationwide search and I was considering both private party and dealer listings. I found a car that looked like it might work near Greenwich, Ct., about a 4 hour drive from my home. This was a private party sale and I phoned New Country Porsche to inquire about a few things that might be an issue with the car. Even though they weren’t involved with the car I had a great conversation with Rich Del Mazzio about the possible issues and his general take on the model that I was looking for. Rich remarked at this time that if I wasn’t interested in the car could I pass along the information as they might be interested in adding to their pre-owned inventory. Rich assured me he would not try to snipe me on the car before I had my look which I appreciated as, not knowing this dealer, the thought crossed my mind. Well, the car was a dud and on my way home I decided that, rather than phone Rich, I would stop by the dealer and convey my thoughts. I spent a few moments looking around the showroom, meeting a few sales associates, and shared my thoughts with Rich. About 15 minutes after leaving the dealer I got a call from Rich that he had a customer that was trading in his custom ordered car for a newly ordered one. As Rich ticked off the options I knew I was very interested in the trade in. I told Rich that I was still in the area and that I would head back to New Country to have a look. He then told me that the car would not be available for anywhere from 4 to 7 weeks and that he would send me the build sheet. He told me that he would give me a ring when it got close to time and to keep in touch over the next month or so. Well, I viewed this as a bit of a long shot but was impressed with my interactions to this point with the dealer so I decided to stop my search and wait for the trade. It was a long 6 + weeks but the new car finally arrived and the trade was made, CPO’d and prepped for sale. Rich called to let me know and I drove up immediately. I knew that if the car was correct that I would make the deal that day. Upon arrival the car was exactly what I was after and as represented by Rich. I was introduced to Fred Adler, who would handle the sale, and we got down to business. The negotiation took all of 10 minutes; I left a deposit and had a car! New Country needed a week or so to finish a few items on the CPO list so I drove home and picked up the car a week or so later. Fred picked me up at the train station and we finished the deal that afternoon. Again, everything went smooth and Noah, in finance, was just an easy to deal with as Rich and Fred. I can’t recommend New Country Porsche highly enough!

February 23, 2017

"Bill Was Great"

- sean kell

Bill made the entire process of buying my first Porsche comfotable and easy. If you are thinking about getting a porsche or on the fence about it call up Bill. He will explain everyting to you without any pressure. Make you feel comfortable and convince you if getting a porsche is the best thing for you.

February 23, 2017

"Amazing experience with 1st Porsche lease"

- NuMacan2017

Fred and Noah were inredibly helpful and responsive throughout my experience leading a 2017 Macan S. They were knowledgeable and courteous in answering my many questions. And Fred was very thorough in walking me Thur the car on pick up. Highly recommend the team.

• Hand Car Wash for Porsche of Greenwich Customers