New Country Porsche of Greenwich

241 W Putnam Ave, Greenwich, Connecticut 06830

Rich  Del Mazzio, Certified Porsche Pre-Owned Manager, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Certified Porsche Pre-Owned Manager
Sajjad Bhuiyan, Certified General Sales Manager, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Sajjad Bhuiyan

Certified General Sales Manager
Matthew  Gish, Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Matthew Gish

Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist
Patrizio  Torregiani , Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist, New Country Porsche of Greenwich

Patrizio Torregiani

Certified Porsche Sales & Product Specialist

August 11, 2017

"Excellent purchasing experience at New Country"

- Dohoolix4

The team at Porsche New Country went above and beyond my expectations when purchasing a CPO Cayenne GTS. The experience was truly top notch as Karina, Sajjad, and Noah were patient, receptive, and very efficient throughout the entire process. A high quality and pleasurable experience from the Porsche brand and team at New Country and I would definitely recommend to anyone considering a Porsche for their next vehicle.

Karina Zaleska
Sajjad Bhuiyan
Noah Davis

August 08, 2017

"Low pressure, Attentive, and Courteous"

- Brian M

My first purchase experience of a Porsche was a very positive one at New Country Porsche in Greenwich, CT. Each of the three persons who helped me was very knowledgeable and obliging, and never did I feel subjected to high-pressure sale tactics. I felt that everyone was very straightforward with me, and I believe that I received a fair deal. Rich Del Mazzio did an excellent job identifying two vehicles that would fit my interests for a reasonable price. Though my trade-in value was not as high as hoped, in my view, Rich advocated for the best trade-in value he could get from his Volvo buyer because it was almost $8,000 higher than I was offered by CarMax and $3,000 higher than BMW. Matthew Gish processed my purchase order and delivery. He was extremely personable and amicable, and he was willing to walk me through as much or as little about my car. I appreciated his kindness in staying late on a rainy Friday night for my delivery. Noah Davis made helpful recommendations on plans and options. He was able to get a very competitive financing package despite my mediocre credit rating. He was very efficient in processing my paperwork both in applying and signing. I came to Porsche after a long but ultimately disappointing relationship with Volvo. My experience at New Country has assured me of the soundness of my choice, and I look forward to becoming a loyal Porsche owner for years to come. The only deficiency in the experience compared with Volvo was that Volvo made the delivery experience more special with complimentary gifts such as mugs, roses, and chocolates. I did receive a very nice umbrella and key chain, but I thought a top-end luxury brand like Porsche would pamper the customer a little more. This criticism, however, is quite minor, and overall, I was very pleased with the purchasing experience!

Matthew Gish
Noah Davis

July 19, 2017

"Perfect experience for the perfect vehicle "

- rickviton

Patrizio is a great resource when considering a Porsche. Even if you are not considering a Porsche , you may just walk out with one after spending some time with Patrizio and getting behind the wheel. He quickly understood what we were looking for and was able to really show us some great options and got us into a car that was beyond what we thought was possible. We have owned 2 other Porsche's before and as my son said, "it's great to be back!" Super high quality experience and vehicle.

Patrizio Torregiani