New Holland Auto Group

Pacifico Ford

STownsend1127
4/19/2014

"Excellent Service!"

I brought my 2012 Jeep Liberty in on a Saturday, my horn pad was rattling around turns. Showed up a few minutes early, since I have never been there before, was greeted promptly. Got ourselves checked in and was directed to the waiting room. The waiting room was comfortable, big spacious waiting area, with TV, coffee (awesome), soda, play area for the kids. After a short wait, was told that there was something loose in the air bag assembly in my steering wheel, they ordered the part, called us when it was in, we set up an appointment to have the airbag assembly replaced. I could not be any happier with the service at New Holland Auto!

Ken

smav120
3/23/2014

"Extremely happy with our experience at New Holland Auto!..."

Extremely happy with our experience at New Holland Auto! From the time we walked in the door, to the day we drove off the lot with our car, the team we worked with was exceptional. Tom Weaver (sales) was very helpful in our search for a used car. He answered all of our questions, took the time to understand our needs, and made sure we were 100% satisfied with our decision. We agreed to a few things during the sale that got the service dept involved and the transition was seamless. Charlie Crowley (service) picked up right were Tom left off and took care of everything very quickly. Rob (service tech) did an amazing job with our vehicle and we will feel very comfortable every time we bring it back for service. Overall, we have nothing but good things to say about our experience and would recommend New Holland Auto to all our friends and family.

Tom Weaver, Charlie Crowley, Rob (service tech)

audifrogred
12/26/2013

"The service center looked at my car that was under bumper..."

The service center looked at my car that was under bumper to bumper warranty. They looked at it and said they wouldn't fix it under warranty cause of marks on the part to be replaced. Then they charged me 173.00 for looking at it and wouldn't give my keys back till I paid it. I went to a different dealer that fixed it under warranty no problem. I also ordered parts from this place and they couldn't order the right part if they tried. Before driving over to pick up the part (the second time) I called to make sure it was the right part, they assured me it was the right part. After driving over the second time the part was still wrong. They ordered the part in front of me again and would have ordered the wrong one again if I wasn't standing there looking at what they were ordering. UNBelievable!!!!

Ray

cdep2
6/11/2013

"Purchased several fleet vehicles. Friendly, motivated..."

Purchased several fleet vehicles. Friendly, motivated (but in no way pushy) and knowlegable salesperson. Delivered vehicles to our office even though we only purchased (2) vehicles and we are 5-6 hours away. Upfitter associated with this delaership has also been a pleasure to deal with.

Steve Weaver

Painthorse
6/02/2013

"My new car buying experience at New Holland Auto Group..."

My new car buying experience at New Holland Auto Group was outstanding. I had been trying for a month or two to buy or order a new car with my most recent dealership that I liked not able to acquire what I needed at the right price.(used) So my quest for new had begun and several dealerships succeeded in wasting my time with "final numbers" changing by sign time. I decided to try New Holland Auto Group even though it was not in my local area and initially was impressed. The process of ordering a new car, arriving at trade in allowance etc.etc. was a professional, painless experience and they are now tied if not slightly ahead of my last dealership. Regardless of who I called or saw in person as this process progressed, I was always amazed at the knowledge, demeanor, and courtesy that his dealership exudes. Greg Dyer was my salesman and Justin Ridgway the sales manager that I dealt with with an 8 week build time for my car. Outstanding dealership because I believe they employ outstanding people with the right attitude and mission towards serving their clients. Would highly recommend this dealership.

Greg Dyer Justin Ridgway

Kingmatt2005
2/12/2013

"Got a 2003 Saturn ion from them on Feb 25th of 2012 I..."

Got a 2003 Saturn ion from them on Feb 25th of 2012 I believe, before march I had to spend $300 dollars on repairs, no big deal right? March 23rd transmission went and I had to get a new one. About 3400 dollars in repairs in less then 2 months

John

Colossus962
10/02/2012

"A great exeprenice buying my new ford focus from Tommy..."

A great exeprenice buying my new ford focus from Tommy Davis at New Holland Auto group, Very knowlegable staff and very freindly. I have also had a great experince with Ashley Zong in the service center everytime i have needed service for the past few years.

Ashely Zong and Tommy Davis

Dave P
8/05/2012

"My wife was interested in a 2012 Dodge Durango and we..."

My wife was interested in a 2012 Dodge Durango and we found the perfect one at New Holland Dodge. I checked Dealer Rater before our visit and asked for Randy due to his good rating. Randy was very professional and a great representative of New Holland Dodge. He was very informed on all the features of the Durango. Charlie, the sales manager offered us a very fair price on the vehicle. We ultimately decided not to purchase at this time, but our overall experience at New Holland Dodge was great. I would not hesitate to return to purchase a vehicle from them.

Randy Stidham, Charlie (Sales Manager)

gabartlett
11/26/2011

"Was treated with respect in all facets of the deal...."

Was treated with respect in all facets of the deal. Numbers were presented in a very professional,concise and clear manner. Having done extensive shopping I can attest that this was not done in any of my other dealings. Besides being treated like a valued customer, the price agreed on was significantly lower than those quoted by other dealers for exactly the same vehicle. I left knowing exactly what I was buying and what it was going to cost me. I had never done business with this dealer before, but I will again I am sure.

Jerry Dunlap

cindyg57
11/19/2011

"Facilitated finding the vehicle I wanted. Very friendly..."

Facilitated finding the vehicle I wanted. Very friendly and courteous at all times. Always returned my calls promptly. During the day of sale, took the time to explain use of the car features. Very patient and helpful.

Randy Stidham