North Park Toyota of San Antonio

10703 SW Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78211
North Park Toyota of San Antonio Info
About North Park Toyota of San Antonio

We are a proud recipient of the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Toyota Presidents Award of Sales and Service for customer satisfaction. In 2013 we were the only Toytota dealer in Texas to receive the Toyota Presidents Cabinet Award and won it again in 2014. We are a locally owned and operated store with a new facility built in 2008 for everyone in south Texas to enjoy. We hope you have an enjoyable experience here for all of your sales and service needs. Make sure to frequently bring your vehicle into our dealership for auto service to avoid needing car repair. Located at 10703 SW Loop 410 410, San Antonio, TX 78211 we are just south of downtown San Antonio. However, if you are unable to make it to us just let us know and we will come to you because WE DELIVER! We service San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne and all of south Texas. We built our new Toyota and used car dealership with all the comfort and convenience you expect in your own home. With several lounge areas to relax in while you wait for your new or used car to have auto service or car repair done, whether it be in one of our leather couches, rocking chairs, or surrounded by one of our fireplaces; inside or out! Our childrens play area makes our store fun for the little ones while our internet cafe is popular with all ages. We offer complimentary drinks and snacks at our La Paletera cafe during your visit and additional entrees include breakfast tacos, enchiladas, sandwiches, fruit cups, paletas, ice cream, milk shakes and more! While you enjoy your lunch you can look through our auto service windows to watch your Toyota being serviced by our Toyota Certified Technicians. You can enjoy a game of chess or relax while you watch your favorite program on one of our large televisions. At North Park Toyota of San Antonio we are about relationships and customer satisfaction. We know that when we take care of you and your new or used car today you will return to us in the future. We try to make sure everything we do is

About North Park Toyota of San Antonio

• La Paletera Cafe
  • Internet Cafe
  • Car Wash with Service
Michelle321
2/22/2016

"Awesome service! "

I stopped in with my daughter just to look at a used Tacoma that she saw online. I was greeted by Vincent Lee and my experience was nothing but amazing. From showing me the truck to taking us on a test drive, to haggling over price, Vincent was just amazing. I did not plan to buy that day, but it was such a hassle free experience that we drove away with a beautiful truck. Vincent was so kind and down to earth. He made the experience beyond easy, and we never felt pressured. Although North Park is very far from my home, I would buy from there again in a second. I have told many friends about what a great place it is and about what great customer service we received. Thank you Vincent! And thank you North Park!

February 29, 2016

Michelle, thank you for the awesome review and driving out of your way to experience why we have won the Presidents Cabinet award for the last 2 years in a row (based on customer satisfaction and sales volume to the top 12 Toyota dealers in the nation). Welcome to the North Park Toyota family.

Charleen D
2/19/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Stopped in at NPT not expecting to find what I wanted. Vince Lee greeted me at the door with Honest enthusiasm. He listened to what I wanted and was very knowledgeable of the inventory on site. Un-expectantly he found exactly what I was looking for. He was quick, informative and never pushy. He wasn't trying to sell me what I didn't want. A short time later I was signing on the Truck I had been looking for. It was a very pleasant experience.

February 22, 2016

Charleen, thank you for the review and your business. We are happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience and that Vince was able to find the truck you were looking for.

Cynthia M
2/01/2016

"Wonderful atmosphere; friendly, professional people."

Went with my dad on Sat; he asked for Kevin. We were treated like royalty, and I got the car of my dreams!!! Thank you!

February 05, 2016

Cynthia, thanks for your business and the review. North Park Toyota is happy to have helped you get the car of your dreams.

Jackie
2/01/2016

"Wonderful Experience Buying Used Truck"

Our salesman Vince Lee was very helpful with his knowledge of the different Toyota products. He also helped us set up the navigation and Bluetooth connections. Overall Mr. Lee made our experience very pleasant.

February 05, 2016

Jackie, thanks for letting us know about the pleasant experience you had at North Park Toyota.

CLMSTER
1/28/2016

"Way above average experience"

This place was great. I had my vehicle serviced there, but never purchased a car there prior to this experience. However, I am sure glad we chose NP Toyota. We went to another dealership just to compare prices and honestly booked it straight back to NP after about 10 mins at another local dealer. Its just a comfortable, no hassle, worry free experience. They literally gave us every single thing we asked for without any issues.

Abraham

February 22, 2016

Thanks for the review and your business. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the hassle free buying experience at North Park Toyota.

npm120488
1/04/2016

"Horrible run away from this unethical dealership of lies"

My experience at North Park Toyota was horrible they sold me a car and than the car was sold to someone else. They wasted days of my time telling me things were find only to finally inform me the car was sold. At this point they than promised to work with me to locate another car and even sell me a 2016 for 600 more to try smooth things over only when i came in they demand i buy there 2016 for thousands of dollars more after promising to work with me. I asked to speak with the own and even left him my number to call me there dealership has not been in contact. I feel they are a very unethical dealership after saying they would work with me only to demand i buy or lease a 2016 on there lot or nothing. I had signed all paperwork for my new vehicle had contacts and loans sign even turned over my title for trade in only to have them tell me to buy this or leave. Horrible custom service by this dealership guy didn't care about how my credit was ran anything. I was even told that i would never find what i wanted for the price. Now let me tell you where to go to Red McCombs Toyota not only was very nice and worked with me had the vehicle available ten miles away when i brought them all the signed paperwork they looked said i cant believe they did this and didn't stand behind your deal and try to right this they even matched the impossible price that North Park told me i would never get. Please save your self the pain of going to this dealership and have them change prices on you and go back on there promises. The way the gentleman selling cars talked to the people next to us during our time there sicked me and i was embarrassed my son had to listen to the way he talked to people. Still to this day January 4th 2016 and the paperwork was signed December 16th 2015 I have not even received an apologize from this dealerships owner on the way his staff treated me and my wife during the sale.

richard

January 19, 2016

npm120488 said on 01/08/2016 05:59 AM "Update Mr. Ravlin did call and follow up with me on this matter. He worked really hard to ensure the above deal was actually destroyed and my experience with him was a pleasant one. Thank you again Mr. Ravlin for your time and help." North Park Toyota of San Antonio said on 01/05/2016 11:46 AM (Private Message) "Sir, I would like to apologize for what happened and see how we can avoid issues like this in the future. Please call me at 210-635-5000 thanks Jeff Ravlin"

npm120488 responded to this review

January 08, 2016

john&laura
12/11/2015

"AWSOME SERVICE AWSOME SALESMAN. Very respectable and knowled"

Great salesman,very nice very patient very helpful Over all awesome experience would definitely come here again and recommend for others to go to this dealership

Vincent Lee salesman

January 04, 2016

Thanks for the review and your business. We are happy to hear about your awesome experience at North Park Toyota.

Texas Tim
11/20/2015

"There for the customer"

The team at North Park really impressed me, especially Isaac Avelar from internet sales. He was able to help me make the best of a less than optimal situation. I am very pleased with my purchase and was happy that he made sure I was comfortable with the car. I was able to take it home to show my wife and the finance officer provided the paperwork to sign so she wouldn't have to bring all the kids to the dealership with me. I rate this dealership high because they help reduce the friction of car buying.

Isaac Avelar

January 04, 2016

Thanks for the review, we are happy to hear that you were impressed with the North Park Toyota Team and how we are able to reduce the friction often associated with car buying.

Mikeeaton
10/10/2015

"Among the Best I Have Ever Dealt With..."

When I initially visited this dealership, my impression was not good. I was wrong. Mr. Ravlin took my concerns seriously, and the dealership went out of their way to address them. They turned what could have been a negative situation, and helped turn it into a positive. After sitting down and talking with Mr. Blake, I ended up by buying a 2016 Tacoma from them, and it was the best car buying experience that I have ever had. I am very glad to have done business with them, and recommend North Park Toyota to everyone, even if you have to drive to get there. It was a 150 mile trip (one-way) for me, and was well worth the trip. Before you buy, check out North Park Toyota. I'm glad that I did, and I'll bet you will be too!

Gabriela Arroyo

nerdsam21
10/05/2015

"Great Customer service.. "

Started off with a couple of bumps but definitely they made sure we were taken care of. Jeff and Joe made sure to go above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We are very pleased with the vehicle and the customer service shown to us in delivering it to us. We have purchased 2 cars from this dealership and both times we were satisfied. Thank you so much Jeff , Luis and Joe we appreciate all your hard work..

Joe Hernandez

October 15, 2015

It was our pleasure to help you to get you the vehicle that you wanted. North Park Toyota is committed to making sure every customer is satisfied.

Reviews of Blaine Waddell