North Park Toyota of San Antonio

• Internet Cafe
  • Car Wash with Service
Carmiewolf
12/12/2014

"North park Toyota the best"

North park Toyota is the best!! Great service I highly recommend north park they make you feel at home. Sales person Robert Robles is awesome!

natrohde
12/09/2014

"I love my "new to me" vehicle!"

Robert Robles was so patient! I only vaguely knew what I wanted, he helped me find the perfect vehicle! I will definitely be back again.

Elisamedellin
12/05/2014

"Awesome!"

We only work with Robert Robles and we recommend all of our friends and family to him as well. We never feel rushed or pressured into buying a vehicle and we love that he takes his time to explain the details of the vehicles and answers all our questions. NPT has always been great to us!

ljy81
11/21/2014

"Probably the best car buying experience"

Robert Robles was great. He went out of his way to show us the different style of Tundras. We never felt pressure or any hassle the time we were at NPT. The whole overall experience with NPT was Great.

melodyalv
10/20/2014

"Best Toyota Dealer in San Antonio"

Robert Robles was great. Once the vehicle arrived he spent time showing us all the features of the Highlander and went above by setting up my phone and blue tooth. I have punched many vehicles in the past but Robert was by far the best sales person. Thank you Robert.

toyota4life55555
10/13/2014

"Great place to buy "

I just bought a 4Runner from NPT. Robert Robles did an awesome job! I did not feel pressured or lured in, like the other dealerships. THANKS!! I am loving my 4Runner!!

jim_271974
8/19/2014

"Wouldn't go anywhere else"

Our sales rep, Connie Schellenger, was the reason we purchased a car at NPT. We met with Connie about a week before our purchase, even though we were not going to buy a vehicle at that time, she answered all our questions and gave us the same great service you should expect. I found the vehicle at two other dealers, one local and one that we could have saved a little money with on financing, but Connie was the reason we returned to NPT. The car is great and the dealership itself is very nice, but lets face it, when you can search hundreds of dealerships online for a price and options, it is the people that really set a business aside from the rest. Thank you again Connie, we will be doing business with you again.

John the runner
8/12/2014

"Best Salesperson & Dealership !!!!"

Joe Hernandez,, the only salesperson that we have ever encounter in our over 50 years of buying/trading cars who actually places the customer First as well as informs us with all the various options so as to enable us to be very satisfied with our purchase of our new Camry. Joe took the extra steps to ensure that we were constantly in sync together throughout the process of buying our new Camry. Joe EXCEEDED our expectations !!! He has excellent communication, friendless & support skills and we will highly recommend Joe and NPT to all. We are very appreciative of Joes willingness and suppport!!! A real BIG THANK YOU JOE !!! Justin Blake also demonstrated superior support during the closeout phrase of our new Camry.

Joe Hernandez

ex
8/10/2014

"I DO love North Park Toyota!!"

I just purchased a used Toyota Sienna from NPT - Robert Robles was my salesman .... can you say "AWESOME"?! I have done business for years with another local Toyota dealer, (who shall remain nameless - but they've lost my "Confidence,") and I was quite skeptical about the whole car buying process, to say the least. My first experience at NP, (with a different salesman,) was somewhat disappointing, as it seemed as though he wasn't too interested in selling me a vehicle, but I ended up going back and working with Robert - and I am SO glad I did! Robert went above and beyond to get me the van I wanted, he made sure my trade-in was actually appraised, (I even got a FAIR price for it!) AND he did an outstanding job of going over all of the features of my "new" van before I left the lot - he even set up the bluetooth for me! I have NEVER had a salesman take the time to show me how to work things on a vehicle - even when I bought one brand new! (And I didn't even have to ask him! Robert just offered and did it on his own.) Thank you, Robert!!!!! As for the financing part of the transaction: I was escorted to the office by Luis Servin - What a nice, friendly man! I then met with Justin Blake... I must say, I had my guard up, as I know how this part of a sale goes.... "pressure time," right?? NOPE! Not at ALL! Justin was great! No pressure to buy an extended warranty, (although my van is a Certified Pre Owned,) no typical sleezy sales pitch.... Just down-to earth, pleasant, efficient, and fast service. I was AMAZED! the only reason I spent a long time waiting after I got into Justin's office was because of MY bank having technical difficulties sending the loan documents. The night I brought my van home, I discovered that the previous owner had left a CD in the player.... it was stuck! I contacted Robert and he told me to bring it in the next morning to the service department. I did, and spoke with David Pagel, and I believe Achilles (?) Once David realized that I had just purchased the van, he not only got me signed in, but instead of having me wait around all day, he even went to (I believe her name was Yvette,) and I was in and out of there within 20 minutes! THANK YOU, North Park Toyota!!!!!! I haven't stopped marveling over my whole experience, and I would DEFINITELY recommend Robert, and your team to anyone shopping for their next vehicle or looking to service their current one!

David Pagel, Yvette??

MattTx
8/02/2014

"Excellent customer service in service department "

Took my 2007 tundra in for 4 wheel alignment service and J.R, who I usually deal with was off that day but was pleasantly greeted by Anthony Mata whom I have never dealt with before. He went above and beyond to fix a minor issue with my drivers side door at no added cost while getting my alignment done on my tundra. Just like J.R has done in the past, Anthony Mata provided the service I expected when I show up to get my truck worked on,

Anthony Mata