North Park Toyota of San Antonio

10703 SW Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78211
North Park Toyota of San Antonio Info
About North Park Toyota of San Antonio

We are a proud recipient of the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Toyota Presidents Award of Sales and Service for customer satisfaction. In 2013 we were the only Toytota dealer in Texas to receive the Toyota Presidents Cabinet Award. We are a locally owned and operated store with a new facility built in 2008 for everyone in south Texas to enjoy. We hope you have an enjoyable experience here for all of your sales and service needs. Make sure to frequently bring your vehicle into our dealership for auto service to avoid needing car repair. Located at 10703 SW Loop 410 410, San Antonio, TX 78211 we are just south of downtown San Antonio. However, if you are unable to make it to us just let us know and we will come to you because WE DELIVER! We service San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, San Marcos and all of south Texas. We built our new Toyota and used car dealership with all the comfort and convenience you expect in your own home. With several lounge areas to relax in while you wait for your new or used car to have auto service or car repair done, whether it be in one of our leather couches, rocking chairs, or surrounded by one of our fireplaces; inside or out! Our childrens play area makes our store fun for the little ones while our internet cafe is popular with all ages. We offer complimentary drinks and snacks at our La Paletera cafe during your visit and additional entrees include breakfast tacos, enchiladas, sandwiches, fruit cups, paletas, ice cream, milk shakes and more! While you enjoy your lunch you can look through our auto service windows to watch your new or used Toyota being serviced by our Toyota Certified Technicians. You can enjoy a game of chess or relax while you watch your favorite program on one of our large televisions. At North Park Toyota of San Antonio we are about relationships and customer satisfaction. We know that when we take care of you and your new or used car today you will return to us in the future. We try to make sure everything we do is beyond your expectations and hope you share your experience with your friends and family. Whether online, on the phone, or in person our certified staff is ready to serve you and your new or used car. You will notice the same smiling faces every time you return with our staff dedicated to you and our North Park family. Our community is very important to us and we want to serve not only San Antonio but all of the smaller communities surrounding the New Braunfels, Boerne and San Marcos area as well. on March 27, 2010 our dealer principal Clarence Kahlig (Alumni) donated the Sholvin-Vehle Field at Kahlig Park which was built for the Central Catholic High School's Baseball program next to our store. We also help local charities and fund raisers on a regular basis throughout the area. From our Sales to our Service we are here to serve you and make your experience enjoyable. We provide a large selection of New and Certified Pre-Owned Toyotas with No Hassle/No Haggle prices Posted right on the windshield and a friendly auto financing department that always provides competitive rates for car loan and Toyota leases. If you are unable to wait while your Toyota is being serviced we will provide transportation to and from your home or office. Rental cars are available on site for your convenience and many times is covered by your maintenance plan. The Express Lube will work quickly to get your shorter services completed while you wait. We also provide you a complimentary car wash to complete your Toyota service visit. Your expectations are high and we understand that. Please provide us the opportunity to listen to your questions and needs so that we can provide the answers and the service you are looking for. We want you to feel the genuine care you deserve! Don't hesitate to ask questions about our new Toyota inventory, selection of used cars, auto financing options, the auto parts we carry or the auto service and repair work we provide. We can't wait to talk to you!

About North Park Toyota of San Antonio

• La Paletera Cafe
  • Internet Cafe
  • Car Wash with Service
Beatrice Segura
2/17/2015

"Very satisfied customer"

Our salesman Robert Robles was very courteous. He is made our car buying experience very pleasant . We would highly recommend him. Very polite and efficient salesman.

osvaldo
12/31/2014

"Buying from other city "

I had a 2014 Tundra 1794 but was not a 4x4 and I wanted another 2014 Tundra 1794 4x4 and I went to my local dealers in the Rio Grande Valley, Texas and they didn't want to make business with me because of the monthly payment I was looking for. Then I call the North Park Toyota in San Antonio Texas and Mr. David Garza answered my call and I explained my situation and what I was looking for. I return from San Antonio Texas as a very satisfied customer and I paid less than I expected.

North Park Toyota of San Antonio responded to this review

January 17, 2015

osvaldo, thank you for taking the time to write a review and letting us know how we did. We are happy to hear that you were so satisfied and came all the way from the Rio Grande Valley.

dudley7615
12/27/2014

"Crooked Salesman"

Very disappointed with our purchase from here. The salesman that I had was Robert Robles. I purchased a 2015 4Runner Limited for my Fiance for Christmas. When searching for the vehicle I told Robert that I wanted "Every Option" and also said the phrase "Fully Loaded". They did not have this vehicle in stock and he was searching for one. Well first it took almost 4 days to finally find the one we ended up with. I put down a deposit to secure the first one and somehow it was sold out from under me. He then claimed he found another one in Dallas and the next day called and said that one fell through as well. Well he finally found one and after having gone and picked it up and suprised my fiance with it I discovered it did not have every option like I requested. The option she wanted most was remote start and the vehicle did not have this option although it is offered as an option. When I called to tell Robert about this he tried to convince it wasn't worth it because the Toyota remote start makes you turn off and restart the vehicle when you enter it. He completely tried to dismiss my frustration as I kept telling him how upset I was. He then told me that ifIo wanted this option I would have to pay extra for it. I disagree because I requested several times for a fully loaded vehicle with every option which would include remote start obviously since this is an option. He only seemed to care about me giving him a good review and mentioned this several times as I was leaving the dealership. He even told me "we are supposed to show the customers how to use the entune system but can you just say that I showed you in the review so I will get credit for it". I have told everyone I know about my crooked experience with this dealer and will never be back!

North Park Toyota of San Antonio responded to this review

December 31, 2014

Thank you for your feedback, dudley7615. We value our customers and want everyone to have a great experience here at North Park Toyota. We are sorry you did not have the same pleasant experience as our many happy customers have had. While you were very complimentary of Robert and the whole process when you originally received your Limited 4Runner, we understand things come up after the sale. We have been trying to reach you, and welcome the opportunity to come to some type of agreement that works for everyone. We take pride in our customer service, and would like a chance to learn from your experience. Please contact me so we can discuss this further at jravlin@nptosa.com Thank you, Jeff Ravlin eCommerce Director North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Carmiewolf
12/12/2014

"North park Toyota the best"

North park Toyota is the best!! Great service I highly recommend north park they make you feel at home. Sales person Robert Robles is awesome!

natrohde
12/09/2014

"I love my "new to me" vehicle!"

Robert Robles was so patient! I only vaguely knew what I wanted, he helped me find the perfect vehicle! I will definitely be back again.

Elisamedellin
12/05/2014

"Awesome!"

We only work with Robert Robles and we recommend all of our friends and family to him as well. We never feel rushed or pressured into buying a vehicle and we love that he takes his time to explain the details of the vehicles and answers all our questions. NPT has always been great to us!

ljy81
11/21/2014

"Probably the best car buying experience"

Robert Robles was great. He went out of his way to show us the different style of Tundras. We never felt pressure or any hassle the time we were at NPT. The whole overall experience with NPT was Great.

melodyalv
10/20/2014

"Best Toyota Dealer in San Antonio"

Robert Robles was great. Once the vehicle arrived he spent time showing us all the features of the Highlander and went above by setting up my phone and blue tooth. I have punched many vehicles in the past but Robert was by far the best sales person. Thank you Robert.

toyota4life55555
10/13/2014

"Great place to buy "

I just bought a 4Runner from NPT. Robert Robles did an awesome job! I did not feel pressured or lured in, like the other dealerships. THANKS!! I am loving my 4Runner!!

jim_271974
8/19/2014

"Wouldn't go anywhere else"

Our sales rep, Connie Schellenger, was the reason we purchased a car at NPT. We met with Connie about a week before our purchase, even though we were not going to buy a vehicle at that time, she answered all our questions and gave us the same great service you should expect. I found the vehicle at two other dealers, one local and one that we could have saved a little money with on financing, but Connie was the reason we returned to NPT. The car is great and the dealership itself is very nice, but lets face it, when you can search hundreds of dealerships online for a price and options, it is the people that really set a business aside from the rest. Thank you again Connie, we will be doing business with you again.

Reviews of Robert Robles