North Park Toyota of San Antonio

10703 SW Loop 410,
San Antonio, Texas 78211
North Park Toyota of San Antonio Info
About North Park Toyota of San Antonio

We are a proud recipient of the 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 Toyota Presidents Award of Sales and Service for customer satisfaction. In 2013 we were the only Toytota dealer in Texas to receive the Toyota Presidents Cabinet Award. We are a locally owned and operated store with a new facility built in 2008 for everyone in south Texas to enjoy. We hope you have an enjoyable experience here for all of your sales and service needs. Make sure to frequently bring your vehicle into our dealership for auto service to avoid needing car repair. Located at 10703 SW Loop 410 410, San Antonio, TX 78211 we are just south of downtown San Antonio. However, if you are unable to make it to us just let us know and we will come to you because WE DELIVER! We service San Antonio, New Braunfels, Boerne, San Marcos and all of south Texas. We built our new Toyota and used car dealership with all the comfort and convenience you expect in your own home. With several lounge areas to relax in while you wait for your new or used car to have auto service or car repair done, whether it be in one of our leather couches, rocking chairs, or surrounded by one of our fireplaces; inside or out! Our childrens play area makes our store fun for the little ones while our internet cafe is popular with all ages. We offer complimentary drinks and snacks at our La Paletera cafe during your visit and additional entrees include breakfast tacos, enchiladas, sandwiches, fruit cups, paletas, ice cream, milk shakes and more! While you enjoy your lunch you can look through our auto service windows to watch your new or used Toyota being serviced by our Toyota Certified Technicians. You can enjoy a game of chess or relax while you watch your favorite program on one of our large televisions. At North Park Toyota of San Antonio we are about relationships and customer satisfaction. We know that when we take care of you and your new or used car today you will return to us in the future. We try to make sure everything we do is beyond your expectations and hope you share your experience with your friends and family. Whether online, on the phone, or in person our certified staff is ready to serve you and your new or used car. You will notice the same smiling faces every time you return with our staff dedicated to you and our North Park family. Our community is very important to us and we want to serve not only San Antonio but all of the smaller communities surrounding the New Braunfels, Boerne and San Marcos area as well. on March 27, 2010 our dealer principal Clarence Kahlig (Alumni) donated the Sholvin-Vehle Field at Kahlig Park which was built for the Central Catholic High School's Baseball program next to our store. We also help local charities and fund raisers on a regular basis throughout the area. From our Sales to our Service we are here to serve you and make your experience enjoyable. We provide a large selection of New and Certified Pre-Owned Toyotas with No Hassle/No Haggle prices Posted right on the windshield and a friendly auto financing department that always provides competitive rates for car loan and Toyota leases. If you are unable to wait while your Toyota is being serviced we will provide transportation to and from your home or office. Rental cars are available on site for your convenience and many times is covered by your maintenance plan. The Express Lube will work quickly to get your shorter services completed while you wait. We also provide you a complimentary car wash to complete your Toyota service visit. Your expectations are high and we understand that. Please provide us the opportunity to listen to your questions and needs so that we can provide the answers and the service you are looking for. We want you to feel the genuine care you deserve! Don't hesitate to ask questions about our new Toyota inventory, selection of used cars, auto financing options, the auto parts we carry or the auto service and repair work we provide. We can't wait to talk to you!

About North Park Toyota of San Antonio

• La Paletera Cafe
  • Internet Cafe
  • Car Wash with Service
nenita22
8/26/2015

"Isaac Avelar"

isaac Avelar, he help me a lot, which Tacoma to buy, I bought a Tacoma TRD sport. I'll recommend him any time. He is very honest to me. And I like to thank you to David P mechanic supervisor for taking care of my new truck. Thank you Isaac, David and north park Toyota.

Isaac Avelar

GerDan2015
8/12/2015

"Relief"

"Ozzy" at North Park Toyota made car buying a breeze! I have never had a good experience with car buying or car salesman, but "Ozzy" earned my business and I will be returning when it is time to trade in my lease! My husband and I purchased a CPO Toyota Tundra and we were very satisfied with the entire process. The quality, price, customer service, and even finance department impressed me. I will definitely be recommending this dealership and "Ozzy"!

Elaine913
6/26/2015

"Ozzy is the best!"

Last week, we purchased a 2014 Camry. Osaid Masalmeh was very helpful, patient, and knowledgeable while we made our decision. He let us know all the options and additions available to us without being a "pushy car salesman". We appreciate how quickly Robert Robles processed the papers and we were on our way with our new car! Thanks again for a pleasant car buying experience!

Osaid Masalmeh

Ronald Wiltse
5/29/2015

"Class act"

Last week my wife and I purchased a 2006 Toyota Avalon from North Park Toyota (our third purchase from a Clarence Kahlig dealership). The tires must have been worn when they acquired it because our salesperson said they had replaced the tires. Today I got into the trunk to check the manufacture date of the spare since even an unused spare is unsafe if it is nine years old. When I looked at the tire, lo and behold, it was the same make and manufacture date as the other four - North Park Toyota had also replaced the spare. I call that a class act. Also our salesperson D. Robert Garza was low key and helpful. He's the kind of salesperson that brings people back to a dealer.

Julie
5/20/2015

"easy button"

Purchasing my 2015 Toyota Tundra SR5 from North Park Toyota was stress free, at least for me. I contacted several dealerships with the exact details of what I wanted. Most of responses were for a different color, or a different package. Cavender Toyota talked down to me like they knew better what I wanted. Isaac Avelar was the one at North Park that truly put the effort into getting exactly what I wanted. The price was great, the transaction went smoothly and Isaac made sure I knew as much as possible about operating the vehicle and components before I drove off the lot. Thank you Isaac Avelar!

Isaac Avelar

HillCountryPerson
5/15/2015

"Worst Repair Work"

Wife had some warranty type work done. She got home on a Sat. after they closed. The large plastic cowling that's up underneath the front was hanging down! She needed to drive, so I spent part of Sunday looking around for suitable push-pin rivets and 10mm bolts that were also missing. I am a native of SA - many years - and have yet to find a Toyota Dealership that CONSISTENTLY does good automotive repair work. Maintenance work is an even bigger mess and for that reason I continue to do that type of work myself. North Park - Cavender - McCombs - Alamo - Universal - Toyota of Boerne - all are terrible.

I don't know

August 27, 2015

We are sorry to hear about this, thank you for letting us know so we can remind everyone to make sure the service is complete before the customer takes it. Next time please give us a call so that we could have taken care of it for you.

C17Driver
4/11/2015

"Military Friendly Dealership"

This place was by far the best experience I ever had the pleasure of doing business with. To say this place is military friendly isn't even near the truth, they love their military and do whatever they can to help us as much as possible! We purchased a 4Runner there and dealt with Betty Purgason, whom was absolutely amazing to work with. Not only were there zero high pressure sales tactics (you all know, the one where people make you feel bad if you can't purchase the vehicle right there and now!), but she honestly cared about my wife and I and making sure we found a vehicle that fit in our budget and met our needs. Even though I won't be stationed here in Texas very much longer, I will for certain be calling them from my next duty station to purchase my next vehicle with them!

April 23, 2015

Thank you for the review and serving our country. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed buying your 4Runner so much. Welcome to the North Park Family.

Liza
4/07/2015

"Bought Car, had to fix by myself and never got the keys"

I bought a 2009 Mazda RX8 beginning January and asked to have the center air vents fixed, as they were loose. And when I got the car I also noticed the RH window didn't go down, so I asked them to get that also fixed and was told to get it done. Cost me 467.52 dlls. Also they promised the old owner had all the keys to the car and that they would get them to me and 77 days later I still have no keys (including keyless remote controls) and was told they would not reimburse me with the money I spent. What I was promised was the original SET of keys (including two original keyless entry Key Fob and one valet key) programmed to my car and reimbursement for expenses on issues fixed for US$ 467.52

Robert Sanchez and his Sales Manager

April 23, 2015

We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with additional repairs not being covered with the purchase of your vehicle. The used car manager made it clear that the vehicle had some issues, but you still wanted to buy it. We were not going to do anything to the vehicle, and planned to send it to the auction. With that knowledge, you still insisted on buying it. As a display of good faith, we replaced the tires at no charge to you. No other repairs were agreed to on the purchase order.

Jtooter
3/25/2015

"Ask for Frank Kerr"

The whole buying experience was good, which is nice for a change a car dealership, my sales associate was very honest and knowledgable, ask for Frank Kerr when looking to buy here

Frank Kerr

April 23, 2015

Thanks for the review and letting us know what a good experience you had with Frank.

Beatrice Segura
2/17/2015

"Very satisfied customer"

Our salesman Robert Robles was very courteous. He is made our car buying experience very pleasant . We would highly recommend him. Very polite and efficient salesman.

April 23, 2015

Thank you for the review and your recommendation for others to work with Robert.

Reviews of Osaid "Ozzy" Masalmeh