North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Internet Sales

Trey Horner, Business Manager, North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Trey Horner

July 26, 2016

"NP Toyota values their customers."

- mr210

I was referred to this dealer thru USAA Car Buying Service, in search of a new 2016'4Runner. I must say that the GM (Merle) of NP Toyota truly does believe in making it a great and memorable overall experience. He and his staff (Isaac,Ulysses, Blaine,Brian) really stepped up and made my purchase experience great! Thank you NP!

July 21, 2016

"survey on my sales person"

- tv1014

I have been dealing with Toyota for several years now, I had a Prius now I'm leasing a Camry and I absolutely love it I didn't think after owning a Prius that would be possible but it is I love my car. It is everything my sales person said it would be and more. Thank You.

July 19, 2016

"Disappointed "

- Pamela P

We went on a little mini vacation to SA from El Paso and happened to see a van I've been looking for on Car Gurus(being that used Hondas sell like hotcakes in EP). We decided to go check it out Mnday before going home and went through with the purchase. However it was needing some repairs and we were told it would be ready on the weekend. My salesman finally gave us a ready date of the following Monday. He said it would be ready so myself and my husband moved our work schedules around to go pick it up. Mind you we had to drive in the day before and rent a hotel for the night being its and 8 hour drive to SA. After making arrangements we were told Saturday evening it would be ready Monday at 10am. We arrived ar 9:45am signed paperwork and were told repair was running a little behind and would be ready at 10:30am. 2 hours later (12:30) the vehicle finally arrived. It was dirty, there was some sort of glue from the windshield repair all over the hood and inside of the dash. There was trash inside and this is how the vehicle was turned over to us. Wow... We complained and were told we could get it cleaned, it would only be another 45 minutes. Ummmm hello we were already almost 3 hours behind schedule. Manager told us we could get it cleaned at home and he would cover the bill. At that point ok that's fine but we were totally bummed, waited all that time and didn't get the bubbly feeling when you shake hands and thank you, we are excited! To top it off, on our travels home, we had to be super careful as we began finding small pieces of glass all around the front if the van I'm assuming from changing out the windshield. We had also asked about the battery because when we test drove it, it jolted a bit when we started it. Our salesman told us they tested it and it was fine. So we got home last night and had it In accessory mode to link our phones. And long and behold the battery died. So now my husband is on his way to buy a new battery. Yes it's a used vehicle, but a $29,000 used vehicle, not exactly chump change. So needless to say after all the hassle of traveling over there and taking on extra expenses to get there were were totally disappointed...

New 2015 Toyota Corolla