North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Sales Associate

Ramsey Obregon, Business Manager, North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Ramsey Obregon

March 10, 2017

"First time car buyer(not happy)"

- Turbohatch210

Worst first car experience, first the finance guy Pat Lancaster forgot about my cash deposit at first then forgot to put copy of my contract showing my total today 10 days later we had to drive across town to get a copy to only find out they charged us 34468.24 for a 2017 Corolla they didn't include my 2k down and 2k instant rebate, we can't even make sense of this contract I called Toyota motor credit corporation they can't figure were the 4k went I ask him why did my over all cost go up instead of down he replies your going to have to conatct your dealership. Wow why didn't your a+ finance team show me contract before he gave me the keys? Id never driven off I hope I get my refund... Becarful using there electronic signature and ask for a copy cause after 48hrs federal law won't save you from there scam and defraud

February 02, 2017

"review of salesman and finance person"

- dink

My wife and I went to North Park Toyota to locate a new Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off Road. When we arrived we located several trucks that fit my needs. I located the truck that I wanted in the color that I wanted (Inferno). Shortly after we drove into the parking lot David Garza came out and we talked about the Inferno Tacoma. Long story short we came to a deal that was good for me and for the dealership. When it came time to speak with the finance guy we were introduced to Luis Servin. Luis was very friendly and very professional and courteous. We left the dealership with a new Tacoma and some new friends. If you want a good deal on a Toyota go see North Park Toyota, you won't be sorry.

July 26, 2016

"NP Toyota values their customers."

- mr210

I was referred to this dealer thru USAA Car Buying Service, in search of a new 2016'4Runner. I must say that the GM (Merle) of NP Toyota truly does believe in making it a great and memorable overall experience. He and his staff (Isaac,Ulysses, Blaine,Brian) really stepped up and made my purchase experience great! Thank you NP!

New 2015 Toyota Corolla