North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Robert Robles, Sales Associate, North Park Toyota of San Antonio

Robert Robles

Sales Associate

February 02, 2017

"review of salesman and finance person"

- dink

My wife and I went to North Park Toyota to locate a new Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Off Road. When we arrived we located several trucks that fit my needs. I located the truck that I wanted in the color that I wanted (Inferno). Shortly after we drove into the parking lot David Garza came out and we talked about the Inferno Tacoma. Long story short we came to a deal that was good for me and for the dealership. When it came time to speak with the finance guy we were introduced to Luis Servin. Luis was very friendly and very professional and courteous. We left the dealership with a new Tacoma and some new friends. If you want a good deal on a Toyota go see North Park Toyota, you won't be sorry.

July 26, 2016

"NP Toyota values their customers."

- mr210

I was referred to this dealer thru USAA Car Buying Service, in search of a new 2016'4Runner. I must say that the GM (Merle) of NP Toyota truly does believe in making it a great and memorable overall experience. He and his staff (Isaac,Ulysses, Blaine,Brian) really stepped up and made my purchase experience great! Thank you NP!

July 21, 2016

"survey on my sales person"

- tv1014

I have been dealing with Toyota for several years now, I had a Prius now I'm leasing a Camry and I absolutely love it I didn't think after owning a Prius that would be possible but it is I love my car. It is everything my sales person said it would be and more. Thank You.

New 2015 Toyota Corolla