Pacifico Ford

Quick Lane Asst. Manager

December 08, 2016

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

- jake1234

CHRIS WATSON HELPED ME WITH ALL MY QUESTION ABOUT MY NEW F150 CHRIS YOU ARE THE MAN THANKS AND THANKS TO EVERYONE AT PACIFICO FORD.

December 07, 2016

"Great Service- Fast, efficient, and thorough!"

- Ashley Reece

Paul helped me with all of my questions. My car was dropped off and they were very fast with calling me back regarding the problem along with estimate of price and readiness for pick up. He also went out of his way to work on getting my emissions testing approved quicker than planned (I had a dead battery that caused the computer system to take longer than normal for registry), so that I was able to pick the car up that day instead of the next. I never felt like I was being taken advantage of for knowing little about car repair. Additionally the manager was walking by when I was in the waiting room and asked if I was being taken care of, then even went to check to ensure Paul was on his way to assist. I would definitely recommend this group to others!

December 06, 2016

"Purchased another new Escape from Pacifico Ford from Chris W"

- hoffmannk

As always this was a wonderful experience. Chris knew exactly what we wanted in our 2017 Escape and guided us through the process effortlessly. His attention to detail and knowledge of the products assisted us with making the right choices. We recommend Chris and Pacifco to all of our friends.

2016 Ford F-250