Pacifico Ford

6701 Essington Avenue,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Pacifico Ford Info
About Pacifico Ford

Serving Philadelphia for over 80 years! Pacifico Ford is the only remaining original dealer in the Philadelphia Airport Auto Mall. In our current location since 1970. Whether you are looking for a new or used car we are here to help! " All Roads Lead to Pacifico" Visit us on Facebook at :www.facebook.com/pacificoford On Twitter @Pacifico_Ford

About Pacifico Ford Learn More

• Free soft Pretzels
2,156 Dealership Reviews
JLolar1
2/13/2016

"Buying and Financing My First Car"

Earl and Gina did everything within their power and more to help me find and finance my new vehicle. I camw in knowing what I wanted and Earl made sure that I got to test drive and look over my Nissan before even considering talking about finances. When the time came, Gina really came through and score me a SINGLE DIGIT interest rate, despite such young credit. Both of these employees have wonderful customer service and people skills. Thanks again Earl and Gina!

Flemingb1
2/13/2016

"Easy Going"

My first experience with Pacifico was excellent. We were never rushed or pressured into anything which I really appreciated. The sales rep was knowledgeable on the features of the car and we felt very comfortable with the purchase. We will be back.

LaylaAM
2/11/2016

"Earl is the Man!"

What can I say about Mr. Earl...well first things first he's probably one of the most attentive and caring cars salesman you'll ever meet. He found me the car that fit me perfectly (as a young new driver), while also making sure I stayed in my price range. He was also very patient with the back and forth insurance problems that come about when you're under 21 and trying to find the least expensive policy. He has followed up with me on several occasions and has treated me like I was one of his own. Not to mention how smooth he is lol. If you ever want to get a car from Pacifico Earl is definitely your man!

googbuy
2/11/2016

"persistent in helping to assist customers "

I was on the road doing my normal business route when the engine caught on fire for the 4th time that day! I stopped in the dealership with a price point and not knowing if it could be done the sales team met my needs and I have a new and handsome Ford . Thanks to Desmond and Shade Rich Riggio

Art Giaco
2/10/2016

"Real positive experience with Pacifico Ford"

i was using another Ford dealership and one day I had an issue with my Explorer and Pacifico Ford on Essington Ave was the only Ford dealerships that could look at my car with such short notice. I had such a positive experience with my Service Rep Paul Rubin that I will continue to go out of my way and go to Pacifico Ford on Essington Ave.

lisa lips

"AWESOME"

My experience at Pacifico Ford was excellent, they found exactly what I was looking for! I will see them in another three years!! Thanks to the best salesman ROCKY!

honest12353

"A great salesman "

Jorge was a awesome salesman. He made me feel like family. Il recommend him to any and all my friends. A big thanks to everyones names i didnt catch you all were great. And really made us feel welcome. -Robb Pride

Ripan Saha
2/08/2016

"General Mnager cares about customer needs."

I bought an used car from them. General Manager was active with the needs I had to get my car. I needed a ride to pick the Car, Larry arranged a driver for me. Larry was supposed to get the scratches removed from the front bumper. That job was completed nicely as he promised. I had some issues with the financial department, Tom Flynn promptly handled this issue. The team players, Carlos, Larry and Tom, were great in their services. I would give them 5 stars because my situations were not plain vanilla, but they overcome all difficulties for me.

carlos sampayo

Joy65
2/06/2016

"Great Job From Mr Holmes again"

I appreciate Mr Gary Holmes I purchase my 1st Ford Flex in 2013, from him, Now I have a 2015 Ford Fusion I thank him for all the effort he put into this sale for me. A great salesperson and gentleman.

rwacker1
2/05/2016

"Carefree "

Rocky was very accommodating from the moment I walked in till the minute I drove off the lot. The guy does it all. While going over the specifics of my contract he was able to return a crying child that was thought to be lost to his father. He made the whole process carefree. I would recommend Rocky to anyone shopping at Pacifico Ford.

1 - 10 of 2,156 results