Pacifico Ford

6701 Essington Avenue,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19153
Pacifico Ford Info
About Pacifico Ford

Serving Philadelphia for over 80 years! Pacifico Ford is the only remaining original dealer in the Philadelphia Airport Auto Mall. In our current location since 1970. Whether you are looking for a new or used car we are here to help! " All Roads Lead to Pacifico" Visit us on Facebook at :www.facebook.com/pacificoford On Twitter @Pacifico_Ford

About Pacifico Ford Learn More

• Free soft Pretzels
1,648 Dealership Reviews
Fordstephen
4/24/2015

"Leasing my first new car was both exciting and scary. "

If you want a easy and the minimum amount of stress while buying a car. Go see Rocky De Gregorio! He is the best! He helped me every step of the way and did not pressure me into anything.

alor
4/23/2015

"Professional service"

My vehicle was in for maintenance and I was impressed with the person who greeted me when pulling my car in to the check-in line. Also very pleased that I didn't have to spend the entire morning waiting for service to be completed. The requested service was not only performed in a timely manner but was explained to me in detail upon completion.

Anup

"Very good Service"

They have large selection and provide excellent service. I was looking for a decent used car. Carl was very helpful in recommending me a good car and helping me get the best price.

April 24, 2015

Thank you for your review of Carl!

I appreciate everything

"Wilson"

I just want to thank Vince Castellano for all the hard work that he did for me. I came in looking for a specific truck and it was a little more money then the bank was willing to offer me. But Vince worked his hardest to get the bank to finally change there mind and was able to get the truck I really needed so I really just want to say thank you to him and also Dave who worked there butts off the get the bank to change there mind. The bank wanted me to put more money down then I had at the time and they came up with a budge that worked for me. The best thing about Vince is that he never gave up on me he worked his tail off to get me that truck I was at other dealers that basically just kicked me out and told me I needed a co signer or thousands of dollars down witch I did not have but at Pacifico them they worked there hardest and was able to get me truck I want at a affordable payment. Thank you Vince

April 24, 2015

It sounds like our staff worked magic for you! We are so happy they could help you out! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us!

Jazelle Reed

"Spectacular Service "

I had my previous vehicle serviced with Bob Rauh for nearly the past 2 years. He has been absolutely wonderful! Because of his diligence and attention to detail I decided to purchase my newest vehicle from Pacifico Ford. I took the vehicle directly to Bob for the initial repairs. He completed a thorough inspection in a timely manner. I am so grateful to have him as my service specialist.

Bob Rauh

April 24, 2015

Bob is a valuable member of our team! We are glad you had a good experience in our sales department as well!

Valued customer
4/21/2015

"Excellent dealership"

Everyone at the dealership is very friendly and helpful, Vince gave me great customer service and worked extremely hard to get me financed when no other dealership would. He did everything he could to get me financed and his hard work paid off. I would recommend Vince to any of my family or friends. He was excellent and polite when other salesmen just pushed me away when then seen my credit but he stuck in there and got me a vehicle and I really appreciate shalt he did

Grammy05

"Good Service"

Very Friendly and helpful. Service was quick. Love my Explorer and all the bells and whistles that comes with it. Any questions you may have they are very good at answering them.

April 24, 2015

We hope you continue to enjoy your "bells and whistles" for years to come! Thank you for the review!

Delivery guy

"Outstanding "

Outstanding fast in and out great service very happy with new van Would recamend to entone looking to buy new van good good good great

April 24, 2015

Wow! Good, good, good, great AND outstanding! Thank you for the glowing review!

fufu915

"Good service "

I would recommend dealership to my friends and family...the sales people are knowledgeable and courteous...My entire family has purchased vehicles for over 20 years from Pacifico Ford.

April 20, 2015

Thank you for your review! Our biggest joy is having customers like you and your family that are more like our family than customers! Thank you for being loyal for 20 years!

silver14
4/19/2015

"best car purchase ever"

There was no pressure to buy the car, Tom took the time to show different cars and then show the price to lease and buy each

April 20, 2015

Best car purchase ever?! Thank you that means a lot! We know that buying a car can be stressful and we strive to make it as easy as possible.

1 - 10 of 1,648 results