Pacifico Ford

Bernard Jones

January 20, 2017

"Amazing Experience!"

- B Hartwell

I had an amazing experience buying an F-150 from Pacifico Ford. My sales associate, Rocky, De Gregorio acknowledged all of the research I did, answered all of my remaining questions and professionally advised me on my purchase. He was completely transparent throughout the entire buying process and made me feel confident about my purchase and decision. He is a great communicator, let me know what to expect throughout every aspect of the process and respected my time. I also had a fantastic experience in dealing with all of the managers. They were: Larry Ferrill, Chad Gilber, Neil Bauer and my Business Manager, Gina McDevitt. She explained my financing terms and all options that were available for protect my new truck. She was an expert with her information and transparent with all of the coverage and pricing. Even the General Manager, Tom Flynn personally came by to ensure that I had a great experience buying my truck at Pacifico. He welcomed me to the "Family" and said he and his team would be available for anything that I may need in the future. All in all, I can't say enough about Pacifico Ford. This is truly a first class dealership and Rocky and the entire management team made me feel appreciated as a customer and they respected my time and research and made the buying process smooth, fast and easy. I am a Pacifico Ford customer for life and plan on sending family and friends to Rocky and Pacifico Ford, Hyundai and Mazda.

January 20, 2017

"great service"

- Kelly Benson

Chris was awesome. Chris did his best to put us in the car we wanted for the price we were looking to spend. This is the 6th vehicle we have purchased / leased with pacifico and will stay with them.

January 18, 2017

"Good service "

- TMull266

The service was friendly and helpful. They were very patient in explaining everything and helpful with everything. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

2016 Ford F-250