Pacifico Ford

Pacifico Ford
Call
Pacifico Ford Info
About Pacifico Ford

Serving Philadelphia for over 80 years! Pacifico Ford is the only remaining original dealer in the Philadelphia Airport Auto Mall. In our current location since 1970. Whether you are looking for a new or used car we are here to help! " All Roads Lead to Pacifico" Visit us on Facebook at :www.facebook.com/pacificoford On Twitter @Pacifico_Ford

About Pacifico Ford Learn More

• Free soft Pretzels

"ANOTHER GREAT DAY AT PACIFICO FORD"

I have given the ratings that I did because of the wonderful salesmanship provided by Gary Holmes. He assisted in finding a car that fits my travelling and budgetary needs. I have bought cars from him over a period of many,many years, as well as my husband and the entire family. I have never heard any complaints, as he has never disappointed.

"Pacifico Ford and Rocky De Gregorio are Wonderful"

We met Rocky De Gregorio before we decided to buy a new car, but had been thinking about a Ford Fusion Hybrid. He was so enthusiastic and genuine that we decided to go forward with Pacifico and Rocky. Everything was so easy and painless. Everything was done for us. We have driven the Fusion Hybrid for a month in the city and on the highway. The car is a gem with wonderful features. Pacifico Ford and Rocky D are a magic combination.

"Mrs. Rash"

Mike was very helpful and attentive. Good customer service. Ordered several accessories which arrived in a timely manner. I would recommend this dealer to friends.

"Rocky rocks ! "

Rocky Degregorio was very helpful in putting us in the car we wanted at the right payment . The staff at Pacifico ford were very professional.

"One Very Satisfied Customer"

I want to take a moment to register my total satisfaction as a Pacifico Ford Auto Group customer. For a variety of reasons, the purchase of my vehicle took approximately five weeks. During the waiting process the regular commmunication updates provided by Randy kept me connected and anxious free. His high level of professionalism coupled with his kind demeanor was very much appreciated. I would certainly recommend this dealership to my friends and family. My experience was extremely positive.

"Loving my Ford"

I have always been a Ford girl without a doubt. I came in twice and meet up with Richard and later with Tyrell and closed it out with Jorge they all showed me and my husband much love they knew their products and all toke the time to listen to what we wanted and tried to make it happen.They never tried to push us into a deal that was not a great fit and for that I give them the up most respect. So up will love to pass on my experience with future car buyers in let them all no Pecfico Ford is the only way to go if you want good customer relations and a good selection of automobiles try here first you want regret it.

"2009 Ford Taurus"

I have purchased from Pacifico Ford in the past. September 8, 2014 was surpassed by any other visit to Pacifico or any other Auto Dealerships I shopped. I walked in and asked for Bill Furman he was busy so immediately sent over Carlo Spaccarotelli to assist me.. I explained to Carlo what I was looking for either New or Pre-owned. I then told him I had $400o.oo to work with and would like to keep any monthly payments around $200.00. Within a half hour Carlo brought me to a 2009 Ford Taurus. This car fit every need I sought. I decided to purchase the vehicle and at that point I went to each station in the process. Along with Carlo and Bill I felt safe with the ongoing transaction, I then Met Bernard Jones. Mr Jones was excellent in how he presented and explained all paperwork and the extended warranty. I am more than happy with the Service provided me by all at Pacifico Ford in So. Philadelphia. Since buying the car I found myself completely satisfied with the choice and purchase. I feel as though the Auto was specifically made for me

"Great Expierence"

I have been dealing with Rocco DiGregorio since 1998. He is the sole reason i keep coming back to Pacifico he is Professional and Knows his stuff. He cared and listened to what we wanted and as always got it for us.

"Great Job"

I really like Pacifico ford. Everyone was really nice and friendly. They always make sure that your happy and satisfied with what your buying, an I look forward to sending friends and family of mine there way to do business with an I hope to do business with them in the future.

"Pacifico Ford"

Bill did a great job making us feel comfortable about our car purchase. It was a good experience. I was very happy about our choice to go to Pacifico Ford

Christopher Watson