Pacifico Ford

Pacifico Ford

Call
Pacifico Ford Info
About Pacifico Ford

Serving Philadelphia for over 80 years! Pacifico Ford is the only remaining original dealer in the Philadelphia Airport Auto Mall. In our current location since 1970. Whether you are looking for a new or used car we are here to help! " All Roads Lead to Pacifico" Visit us on Facebook at :www.facebook.com/pacificoford On Twitter @Pacifico_Ford

About Pacifico Ford Learn More

• Free soft Pretzels
fancy5273
12/26/2014

"Professional service!"

I purchased a car from Pacifico this year and was pleasantly surprized by my salesman, Chris Watson. He was friendly and very professional. He was very knowledgeable in every aspect of sales, and helped me select just the right car for me. I would recommend Pacifico and Chris to all of my family and friends.

DanielCShead
12/23/2014

"Smooth and Easy"

Rocky was a knowledgeable, courteous and more than fair salesperson. He answered all of my wife and I's questions and gave a excellent service. He did what he said he would and handled the sale in a professional and courteous manner. Deal with him once, and you will understand why he has so many repeat customers.

Eric
12/23/2014

"Excellent!!"

Mike Henkin worked long after the sale to make sure we had every discount offered. For an honest and seamless sale, I would recommend Mike. Kurt also was able to find us a fabulous deal on a car over the internet and we had an agreement before I even stepped foot in the dealership. The whole team there works together to create a smooth experience.

Sam
12/19/2014

"Car needed Transmission work."

Understanding of your problems and will work with you so that you can keep driving while your car is being repaired. Holly and Bob both showed great concern which help ease the frustration a little bit.

mjsciotti
12/19/2014

"Great Service department"

Nancy was very helpful. I have never had a good experience like this when I had issues with my car. Despite having some serious issues with my transmission and radio. Nancy was very informative through this process which entailed several trips back to the shop for different parts that were needed to correct my issue I was having with my vehicle. The waiting room was phenomenal. It was comfortable and I was able to get some work done while I waited, as well as relax, while I waited to have my vehicle fixed. I would recommend this place to anyone.

BobBain
12/18/2014

"The Best Experience I have ever had. "

I recently purchased a certified 2011 Hyundai from Pacifico Ford when my daily driver decided to breakdown. when I entered the showroom I encountered a wonderful salesman by the name of Dan Staley. Right away I knew this was going to be a good fit. I never felt at any point that I was being forced into a decision. I was allowed to make the decision that was best for me, ,which is very rare in this world when dealing with sales people. As the sales director of a business myself, my first thought was I wonder if I can hire this guy. lol. I have always purchased my vehicles at a Springfield location and I can tell you that pacifico ford will be my first stop from here on out. I think my wife will be ready for a new vehicle in a year and I will certainly be coming back to Dan Staley to make that purchase. thank you for the wonderful experience.

skennedy5
12/18/2014

"THANK YOU"

I have to tell you I have never been more pleased purchasing a vehicle in my life. I am no stranger to dealing with Car Dealerships since I have purchased roughly 8 new vehicles in the last 15 years. At this point my only regret is I only purchased 2 from you but this one will be the third and I will be certain to go with what I know and stay with your group from now forward. My financial situation over the last 18 months has been a bit challenging and I absolutely needed a car so I called Larry Farrell at your shop. My deal was closed with zero hassles or the expected run around someone thinks about when they hear “car salesman.” This process has been efficient and professional like I have never seen before. This whole event has had me on the phone twice and in the shop to sign some papers with no worries at all from my side. Pacifico afforded me the opportunity to handle the documentation process electronically and I have had answers before I even posed the questions. I am right in the middle of multiple challenges and my time is more valuable to me now than ever before. Through their actions Larry, Mike, special financing and the finance department with their respective teams have shown a respect for my time and my financial situation and collectively they have delivered a good car right inside the price range I requested. I sat down and was delivered 3 options for me to choose from and all 3 were equally good. I picked one, signed some papers, dropped off some cash, and I am out the door. Absolutely amazing! I just wanted to make sure to drop you a line to recognize Mr. Farrell and Mr. Henkin and their teams for their efforts. There is no doubt in my mind they were there to assist me and generate some revenue for your organization as well. You don’t always see a sale balanced so equally between money and people. This may be the 1st time I ever walked away from purchasing a car with a good feeling and gratitude combined!

arycin326

"Excellent Service"

Shadi and Rick were exceptional. I would highly recommend this dealiership to all of my friends and family. The quality of service at Pacifico Ford is superb.

jennifer.vicario.1
12/15/2014

"Jorge Agosto - Terrific Sales Person"

This was the easiest and most informative car buying situation, I have ever had. I do not know much about cars, how the car buying process works, when to change oil etc. Jorge was EXTREMELY patient. He explained to me the paper work involved with buying a car, that oil changes occur every 4 months, and really helped me. I feel that the price was great and I got a really good deal. I also left feeling like I would be taken care of provided anything happened because i got a lifetime warranty on my engine and oil change reminders. Jorge was patient, informative, responded right away to emails and phone calls. When I came in to buy the car on a saturday, I was in and out in under 2 hours. I am going to recommend Jorge to my friends and family. He is an invaluable asset to the team!!

Larry

Tanya1201
12/15/2014

"First time with Pacifico -- they really worked with us"

Tyrell and the folks at Pacifico did a great job getting us into a quality used car. Although we didn't get the car that we initially had our sights set on, we still got a decent deal on a car that was within our price range and which came with some pretty nice features. The entire process was a lot less painful than I thought it would be, and within a matter of days we were riding around in a car that we could be proud of. We're hoping to trade up in a few years and we plan to come back to Pacifico.

Reviews of Mike Henkin