Pacifico Ford

Neal Bauer

Gina  McDevitt, Finance Manager, Pacifico Ford

Gina McDevitt

June 22, 2017

"Fun, Fast, Friendly... Alex"

- jb21519148

I walked into the dealership expecting to have to endure a long, drawn out process for buying my first car. I had heard stories from friends and family describing horrific events that they experienced at other dealerships. I started to believe that I would have a story similar, but that was not my experience at all!!!! I bought my vehicle from Alex. He made this process simply, exceptional. From his witty humor, to his explanation of the vehicles technology and safety features. It was almost like he built the car specifically to all my wants and needs. After working with Alex, I can honestly say I have found my "CAR GUY" for life. I would 100% recommend him to everyone and anyone in the market for a vehicle.

Alexander Saraullo

"Amazing"

- Topo1994

I walked in with some what knowing what I wanted. Rocky had showed me what was on the lot and when I seen my car I fell in love I drove my car home that night. It was a great deal!

Rocky De Gregorio

"Professional, trustworthy service"

- LPKM

Paul Rubin made my service experience pretty easy and was always easy to reach by phone and text when I had questions or wanted an update. The one issue I had with my service experience may have been beyond Paul's or Pacifico's control - I didn't need a rental when I dropped my car off, but then found I needed one later that day. I was frustrated to learn that for complimentary rentals due to a recall-related repair (at least that was my situation), Ford only lets you rent Ford vehicles. Even though the Enterprise near me had lots of vehicles, I wasn't able to rent a car, which resulted in a four-hour round trip bus ride to an important appointment. That was a frustrating afternoon. But again, maybe beyond Pacifico's control. The issues with my car are gone as far as I can tell and I'll definitely consider Pacifico and Paul for future service needs.

Paul Rubin