Patty Peck Honda

555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service
Prayer7
7/07/2015

"Very Happy Customer"

Today 7/7/15, I had the privilege to purchase my 2015 Honda Accord from Ron & Don. This was the best and professional purchase I have every experienced, I went in in my lunch hr and left with my new car. The whole process was just amazing. Ron really went the extra mile to make sure it was to my satisfaction every step of the way. I would difinitely recommend Ron & Don. Thank you guys for a job well done!! One more happy customer.

A.S.
6/13/2015

"responsive"

Purchased a new Honda civic from patty peck in Jackson ms in May 2015. I shopped online and basically completed my purchase online utimately with this dealership. Katorra was the saleswoman who closed my deal. She was very responsive throughout the process. I was in and out in 30 minutes or less with my new car. Only wish the after service sale was just as great as before the sale experience. I'm experiencing some issues with the vehicle so we'll see how the service department operates...Overall, although I little premature because I haven't experienced a facets of the dealerships, I would recommend this dealership to others.

Allen&Jerrica
6/08/2015

"The best dealership & the best sales!"

Ka'Torra Lewis is an excellent salesperson, and addressed my negative bad experiences at another dealership. She did everything within her power to make sure that my wife and I were taken care of. I am going back to her, and will recommend everyone I know to her and Patty Peck Honda!

JF5
5/30/2015

"New Car Purchase"

My wife and I recently purchased vehicles from Patty Peck. William Johnson was a blessing to work with. We will definitely recommend William and Patty Peck to others. Thanks-Jim Faries

Davis Whatley
5/12/2015

"Great Service Experience"

Eric Rogers is an excellent service technician. His knowledge of solving problems and making repairs was very satisfying to me. He was friendly and informative. He is a big asset to Patty Peck Honda. CC Ladd meets you with a smile. She is courteous, friendly, and well-informed about Honda cars. CC does everything she can to help the customer. Every time my car needs service I will be calling CC.

mleannea
5/03/2015

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a new Honda CR-V from Patty Peck Honda. Our experience could not have been any better. We previously had a horrible experience at another dealership so I was really dreading this purchase. I have no complaints whatsoever. Our experience from sales to finance was very pleasant and extremely professional but most importantly we were treated like we were important. It's nice to see a business where the customer's happiness is most important. Hats off to Samona, our saleswoman, she's the best! I will recommend Patty Peck to anyone!!!

Samona Gray- sales

Ilianaramirez
3/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. Mack was very friendly, informative and honest. He made me feel welcomed and was great at convincing me to leave with another lease! I love my car. Thank you!

CheriSwanson
3/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

My husband and I were honestly somewhat dreading the hassle of releasing another vehicle, but I must say that our experience with Patty Peck went very smoothly and we were very satisfied in the end. We began dealing with Keyah by email and phone and she was always friendly and helpful. The only day we could visit the dealership she was not in so we dealt with George, who also was just as friendly and helpful. We felt welcome and every employee there that day was friendly to us. We had leased previously with another dealer in the area and if we get the same good service the next time we will be back Patty Peck! Thank you!

Keyah Williams

OTsince2011
3/06/2015

"I-Care customer service"

Recently, Our CRV required service due to a problem with the torque converter. Pat Hall was the person that worked closely to ensure that our car was ready for our family to not be inconvenienced at all. He demonstrated the utmost professionalism and treated our family like his only customers.....when we know that this was not the case. He was extremely proactive and pleasant in all correspondence. When weather caused the part we needed not to arrive as planned he made sure we were given a car to use. He also kept us informed every 3 to 4 hours on the final day because we had planned a long awaited vacation to MICHIGAN. I cant say how much we appreciate all he did to treat my family like we mattered.....I-CARE customer service is such an over looked aspect today. If you want someone who is working for you....GO SEE PAT!!!

Pat Hall

bthechi
2/03/2015

"Terrible Service Department - Avoid !!"

I went for a diagnostic service, this took another shop 1 hour to complete, however Patty Peck took over a full day and racked up the repair costs 10x. I thought a second opinion from a dealership was a good idea. Not the case. Go somewhere else if you want honest advice, quotes, and mechanics that know what they are doing.

Jennifer Curtis