Patty Peck Honda

555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service
Lamarcus Brown
2/02/2016

"Incredible Experience from the entire Staff"

I purchased a new Honda Accord from here on yesterday. I worked with a great Salesperson by the name of Joe Dineen. He was wonderful. I had recently totaled my car and Joe worked with me over a month through the process to finally get me into a car. Thanks a lot Patty Peck and Joe Dineen!!!!!!

Patty Peck Honda responded to this review

February 02, 2016

Lamarcus, congratulations on your new Accord! Thank you for this fantastic review and for taking the time to share your experience with Joe. We truly appreciate your business.

Dtipton
1/21/2016

"Incredible Experience"

Buying from Patty Peck was the best experience I ever had buying a car. Ashley was very attentive to our needs and concerns. The only issue we had was the tech prepped the wrong van, so we had to wait another two hours for them to prep the correct van. Even though we weren't compensated for the mixup/wait, we were still pleases with the service and purchase.

bdavis8
1/12/2016

"Beware of hidden fees"

Well I was satisfied with my purchase until I finally received my paperwork. The salesperson and I, along with the Finance Manager agreed on a selling price. This is partly my fault because I didn't review back over the paperwork before signing, but I thought I could trust the dealership. When explaining all of these extra warranties I was getting, the Finance Manager failed to mention it was going to cost me an extra $1,600. It was added to the price that we originally agreed and was never mentioned before. He also promised me that my papers would be mailed Monday after I faxed him the additional papers he needed from me in order to close the loan. I waited until Thursday and called/emailed him, finally got them the following Saturday and noticed the stamp was dated for Thursday. Had a great first car buying experience until I got to the end of the deal. I'm basically paying for this Lifetime Warranty that is advertised as a "value".

Grant Lankford

Blake
11/03/2015

"Admitted to being a SCAM"

Their "Life Time Warranty" on Certified Preowned cars is a scam. An employee finally adminitted it after my 2011 Accord SE sat there for 3 days. I had to replace both CV Axles myself after having the car a year and followed all of the warranty requirements. Now having transmission problems and going to trade it in for a Nissan. No more Hondas for me.

Rkelly2012
10/29/2015

"Recall on my car"

The service I received for recalled airbag was fine, however the list of things they found wrong with my car and the pricing was exorbitant! Would never let them service my car. Because of this, I would not choose to do business with them. I understand that there were things wrong with my vehicle, but what they wanted to charge to fix it was outrageous.

Mr. BIG
10/26/2015

"Three -time Honda purcahse from Patty Peck"

Don Lee again provided excellent service to me and my wife. It is our second vehicle Don has sold us and our second Odyssey Touring from Patty Peck....he sold us our CRV two years ago. We went back to him because of his good nature and straight-forwardness with absolutely NO pressure. Of course, we went back because of the great Patty Peck service department!!

anjie75
8/14/2015

"Best customer service purchasing new car"

My salesman, Mr. Ron Lee, provided me and my family with the best customer service experience ever in my lifetime of car purchases. He made sure we were satisfied and insisted that we always come back to their dealership for any concerns. He genuinely cared and that meant a lot! I will refer all my friends and family members to him.

elle2015
8/11/2015

"Easy to work with"

I took my 2011 Honda Pilot (which my husband and I bought from Patty Peck) in for servicing and I thought about trading for a 2015 Honda Accord. I was unsure, but then I met Kristie. She was so very helpful and nice. She took me for test drives in two different Accords that I asked to see. She explained the differences to me between the two models. After consideration, I decided to trade. Kristie was very patient and not pushy. She got me a great deal and I came home a new Accord owner. I'm a happy customer!

Kristie Weaver

JonathanAW
7/10/2015

"new 2015 Accord ex-L"

Our sales person Katorra was great! I called and told her what vi held we wanted and she had it waiting when we got there. This is a great place to get a new Honda!

Prayer7
7/07/2015

"Very Happy Customer"

Today 7/7/15, I had the privilege to purchase my 2015 Honda Accord from Ron & Don. This was the best and professional purchase I have every experienced, I went in in my lunch hr and left with my new car. The whole process was just amazing. Ron really went the extra mile to make sure it was to my satisfaction every step of the way. I would difinitely recommend Ron & Don. Thank you guys for a job well done!! One more happy customer.

Reviews of Joe Dineer