Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda
Call
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service

"Online help"

We saw a Patty Peck instructional YouTube and emailed them to see if they could help us change the wallpaper on our 2014 Odyssey. Steve Hawkins went out of his way to help us via email instructions and by posting a YouTube video specific to our issue. We're not "techies" but he stuck with us through several emails until we got it right. We really appreciated his time and effort. We live in MO--if we lived in MS they'd be our dealer of choice.

"Awesome Experience"

I had a wonderfull experience at Patty Peck Honda. Go see Steve C. Hawkins (Sales and Leasing Consultant)and Lance Hafler (F &I Manager) and they'll take care of you. Thnaks again to the great staff at Patty Peck Honda 555 Sunnybrook Rd Ridgeland, MS 39157

"Can't say enough good things!!!"

Jordan McDade did an EXCELLENT job helping my family find a new car! This was our first time to ever look at vehicles at Patty Peck and thanks to Jordan's help, we walked away with an amazing looking Honda Accord EX-L and a great deal!!! Jordan was very patient and knowledgeable but never pushy. He even took the time to write down the names of our three children so he could refer to them by name (yes, we were crazy and took them car shopping with us...they hung out in the playroom and had a blast playing and eating cookies...never imagined that could be so painless!). I was also very impressed with Lance Hafler in the finance department who patiently answered all of my questions when I wanted to know every single detail of every single charge. We were even able to talk to Jimmy Saunders, the general sales manager, who helped seal our great deal. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. The other dealerships around Jackson don't even compare (and believe me, we have visited many of them).

June 25, 2014

Thank you, for taking the time to post your thoughtful recommendation. Our focus, at Patty Peck Honda, is to provide our guests with the best customer service and a truly enjoyable car buying experience. I'm so pleased to hear that Jordan, Lance and Jimmy provided you with exactly that. Enjoy your new Honda Accord!

"Good Experience"

I purchased a Honda CR-V at Patty Peck Honda today. Mr. Milton Pickett was the salesperson who helped me. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He made the whole experience much more painless than others I have had in the past. He readily answered all of my questions and gave me very thorough instructions on the features with which I was unfamiliar. I would highly recommend him and Patty Peck Honda to anyone.

June 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your experience with Milton and Lance at Patty Peck Honda! We do appreciate your business and will be here when you need us in the future.

"BEST EXPERIENCE IN PURCHASING A VEHICLE I EVER HAD,"

JUNE 2,2014 I PURCHASED A NEW HONDA OSYSSEY VAN. MILTON PICKETT AND ED REDDING WERE THE BEST TO WORK WITH. THEY ARE VERY KIND,HELPFUL,AND KNOWLEDGEABLE. THIS IS MY 7th AUTOMOBILE TO PURCHASE. THIS WAS CERTAINLY THE BEST EXPERIENCE IN BUYING A NEW VEHICLE I EVER HAD. WHEN I GET READY TO BUY MY DAUGHTER'S CAR IN THE NEXT YEAR OR TWO, I HOPE TO HAVE THE PLEASURE OF DEALING WITH THESE TWO GENTLEMEN THEN. PATTY PECK IS THE GREATEST. BEVERLY GATEWOOD

June 18, 2014

Thank you for the review! We strive to do our best and we are glad your experience was excellent. We do appreciate your business!

June 05, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share this great review! We work very hard to ensure that each guest is 100% satisfied with the Patty Peck Honda experience. I'm so pleased to hear that Milton and Ed proudly represented our dealership and provided you with such excellent service. Thank you again and we look forward to serving all of your automotive needs for many more years to come! Sincerely, Donna Ransdell Internet Director Patty Peck Honda

"New Car buying experience with Petty Peck Honda and Milton P"

I researched Petty Peck online and Milton saw my name, took the time to look up my old account from a prior purchase at Petty Peck and gave me a call. We discussed what I was shopping for and scheduled an appointment. Milton had done the research of the car I was looking for and what inventory was available and was ready to help me when I arrived. He helped me and my family look at the various models and promptly answered questions and showed us vehicle features. He setup test drives and promptly helped us make a good decision and then made the sales process quick and easy. Milton did a great job!

"Out with the Old; in with the New with Milton Pickett"

The timing was right for us to investigate new cars since our Leased 2011 Accord ExL with Navigation was about to end. We had communicated with Milton many times during the spring months about our options and choices in vehicles. We decided that we needed to have two vehicles: one to replace the Leased aforementioned Accord and one more to replace an older high-mileage car. Milton was very patient with all the detailed questions that we presented as only a professor and retired teacher might do! He spent a great deal of time and effort explaining all the various combinations of purchasing and leasing that were possible. He is patient, articulate, and a great teacher. Throughout the process, Milton was not only personable and pleasant, but also direct and honest. If we questioned anything, he carefully explained the underlying reasons. We never felt pressured in any way, and we did not haggle. Instead, we negotiated. And we feel that we got a good and fair deal. In short, Milton was a true professional. We have encountered a number of supposedly "good" auto sales associates who could learn a lot by just hanging out with Milton Pickett for a day.

"Tom craft"

My husband took my Honda Accord in for a routine oil change and service. Technician discovered A nail in front driver side tire. He removed the nail and fail to repair the tire. Later that Saturday Evening, my husband noticed the tire was low. Discovering the problem late Saturday, My husband took the car to Wal-Mart (only place to go) early Sunday morning to have the flat repaired. Technician at Wal mart repairs tire, yet a slow leak remains. I take my car to Patty Peck Monday after work. One thing leads to another and Tom Craft after hearing the events of what occurred, tells me he doubts that they removed a nail and fail to repair tire. Now, I purchased this Honda Accord from Patty Peck And all service has been completed at Patty Peck including the purchase of three new Michelin tires(not cheap). I must say this was not my first incident with Tom Craft where as he was most DISREPECTFUL! My vehicle will soon be paid in full and the warranty is exhausted. I do not wish to buy another car or have my car serviced there as long as Tom Craft is present.

Tom Craft

Blackhonda08 responded to this review

June 05, 2014

To update my experience concerning the nail in tire; Donna Ransdell contacted me to discuss what happen and did what Tom Craft should have done. My tire has been replaced. Damage control in action. Thanks Donna for the follow-up

"fast service, good price with a coupon for oil change"

employee was friendly, service was quick and price was good. Enjoyed the coffee and cookie. Car wash always appreciated. The facilities are clean and comfortable. See you again.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Service review. We do appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future. Great job Greg!

"Easiest Car Purchase EVER!"

I'm a repeat customer of Patty Peck Honda and there's a reason for this! Jordan McDade is very knowledgeable about the product and works very hard to secure your business! I've had 3 vehicles from Patty Peck; an Accord, a CRV and now a Pilot. I HIGHLY recommend Patty Peck Honda.....their customer service is absolutely the best! Jordan made sure that I knew about all of the options on the Pilot and when I left in my new ride I was very comfortable in my Pilot! Jimmy Saunders and Avery Collins got me the best price! Also, Lance Hafler secured financing with the best lender for my needs and the right monthly payment for me! I cannot stress enough the knowledge and convenience in buying from Patty Peck Honda! I have always recommended Patty Peck Honda to my friends and family and will continue to do so!!!

April 28, 2014

Thank you for the review! We do appreciate your continued business. We think our team is very special ...your comments made their day!

Lance Hafler