Patty Peck Honda

555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service
Ilianaramirez
3/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. Mack was very friendly, informative and honest. He made me feel welcomed and was great at convincing me to leave with another lease! I love my car. Thank you!

CheriSwanson
3/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

My husband and I were honestly somewhat dreading the hassle of releasing another vehicle, but I must say that our experience with Patty Peck went very smoothly and we were very satisfied in the end. We began dealing with Keyah by email and phone and she was always friendly and helpful. The only day we could visit the dealership she was not in so we dealt with George, who also was just as friendly and helpful. We felt welcome and every employee there that day was friendly to us. We had leased previously with another dealer in the area and if we get the same good service the next time we will be back Patty Peck! Thank you!

Keyah Williams

OTsince2011
3/06/2015

"I-Care customer service"

Recently, Our CRV required service due to a problem with the torque converter. Pat Hall was the person that worked closely to ensure that our car was ready for our family to not be inconvenienced at all. He demonstrated the utmost professionalism and treated our family like his only customers.....when we know that this was not the case. He was extremely proactive and pleasant in all correspondence. When weather caused the part we needed not to arrive as planned he made sure we were given a car to use. He also kept us informed every 3 to 4 hours on the final day because we had planned a long awaited vacation to MICHIGAN. I cant say how much we appreciate all he did to treat my family like we mattered.....I-CARE customer service is such an over looked aspect today. If you want someone who is working for you....GO SEE PAT!!!

Pat Hall

bthechi
2/03/2015

"Terrible Service Department - Avoid !!"

I went for a diagnostic service, this took another shop 1 hour to complete, however Patty Peck took over a full day and racked up the repair costs 10x. I thought a second opinion from a dealership was a good idea. Not the case. Go somewhere else if you want honest advice, quotes, and mechanics that know what they are doing.

Jennifer Curtis

jodi
1/12/2015

"Experience"

Kemelya, Katorra, and Ed were all three great! I will for sure recommend friends and family to Patty Peck Honda!! Thank you so much! Jodi

Pioneer2012
12/31/2014

"Best Staff!"

I was greeted at the door by friendly people who held the door open for me! Jordan, who was my salesperson, was very knowledgeable and showed us all the cool specs on my vehicle. I would recommend Patty Peck Honda to anyone who's in the market for a great car-buying experience.

Patty Peck Honda responded to this review

December 31, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review on your experience at Patty Peck Honda, enjoy your new Honda!

charsbaby
11/11/2014

"Blowout on the interstate"

we were on our way to Vicksburg for a soccer tournament when we had a blowout 5 miles from Patty Peck Honda....they took us in right away but when they were unable to fine us a tire in stock Gregory Scott and his associate didnt hesitate and gave us the keys to the courtesy car and had us on our way within minutes of arrival. We made the tourney on time and witnessed our daughter's first varsity goal. Thanks again!!!!

jrussel18
10/31/2014

"Not impressed"

We leased a new Carolla for our adult son who co-signed. He died unexpectedly and we were told by Patty Peck to call a Honda 800 number. They referred us back to dealership which said it would look into wholesaling it and check with other dealers then call us back in a week. Someone managed to take his name off the lease documents but we never heard a word from Patty Peck. A few months later I received a "Happy Birthday John" email from Ted Buck. I responded that I was offended by their laziness or apathy or whatever inexcusable reason they would come up with. The whole experience was hurtful to my family and the birthday card was the absolute worst. That's been over a month ago and I haven't received an apology or any response from Patty Peck. I sure hope they don't send him a Happy 33rd Birthday greeting or the usual endless letters when the lease is close to expiring, But it wouldn't surprise me. So, deal with these people if you care to, just don't expect them to care, too. Jack Russel Jackson, Ms

hkc9
10/06/2014

"Hand down best experience possible"

Absolutely the best experience I could have hoped for purchasing a car. When I decided to get a new car, I did my research, and test drove about 10 different cars and dealt with so many dealers: Toyota, Nissan, Acura, Ford. The service, not to mention the car (Accord) itself, was the best around. Jordan knew everything about the car, took us on a great test drive to show off everything it had to offer. He wasn't pushy, and when we told him that we weren't looking to purchase that day he (unlike the countless others) did not stop giving the best customer service. When I went back to purchase the car he didn't mess around and try to get me to get a higher trim model than I could afford. Him and the Lee Andrews were extremely helpful with us getting to a note that we could afford, and no one got bent out of shape. Once the price was agreed on we sat down with Lance, and believe it or not, was not as painful as it could have been. I have had several cars and have dealt with many a dealer, and finance people and this is honestly the only time I have left with a car I not only loved, but was right on the money, and I did not feel like the dealer tried to rob me, or pull something over on me.

CarolMO
9/22/2014

"Online help"

We saw a Patty Peck instructional YouTube and emailed them to see if they could help us change the wallpaper on our 2014 Odyssey. Steve Hawkins went out of his way to help us via email instructions and by posting a YouTube video specific to our issue. We're not "techies" but he stuck with us through several emails until we got it right. We really appreciated his time and effort. We live in MO--if we lived in MS they'd be our dealer of choice.

Reviews of Robert Mack