Patty Peck Honda

Ed Redding

December 02, 2016

"Exceptional"

- Ruby

Easiest and fastest time ever spent purchasing a vehicle. I didn't go in with the intent of purchasing - was just looking. I told her what I wanted as far as features, price and length of time to pay. Kristie made it happen so painlessly how could I not purchase?

July 27, 2016

"Doug in service department has a bad attitude"

- Latoya Bell

Sales are awesome problem comes in after the sale with the service department I have a 2013 Honda Accord brought it in Saturday the 23rd 4 battery check and oil change Doug came in and told me I needed something else done I told him I did not have the money in the small space in the waiting area of the service department in front of all those people he turns around and says good thing it's just your battery you wouldn't have money to pay for nothing else I felt insulted embarrassed and felt like showing my butt that day but I kept my composure and told him I did not come in for that today there was no reason to embarrass me in front of all the clients it's not his business what I have money to pay for although I am from Jackson I will wait to come through the week or wait until I go to Meridian to Rick Justice Honda to get my car serviced someone really needs to talk to him a bad attitude is unacceptable and makes the company lose customers this was an awful day for me I receive good sales department service no complaints there just do it in service department everyone else was nice Patty Peck you have One Bad Apple in service department. I've been called the service department Tuesday to make a complaint duck answer the phone and still was rude what a missable person..im s oooo SHOCKED

July 24, 2016

"Good Experience"

- Frank617

This is our second Honda Odyssey, both purchased at Patty Peck. We were impressed with the professionalism of the dealership, from the moment we walked in the door 10 1/2 years ago, and still are.

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $20629