Patty Peck Honda

555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service
anjie75
8/14/2015

"Best customer service purchasing new car"

My salesman, Mr. Ron Lee, provided me and my family with the best customer service experience ever in my lifetime of car purchases. He made sure we were satisfied and insisted that we always come back to their dealership for any concerns. He genuinely cared and that meant a lot! I will refer all my friends and family members to him.

elle2015
8/11/2015

"Easy to work with"

I took my 2011 Honda Pilot (which my husband and I bought from Patty Peck) in for servicing and I thought about trading for a 2015 Honda Accord. I was unsure, but then I met Kristie. She was so very helpful and nice. She took me for test drives in two different Accords that I asked to see. She explained the differences to me between the two models. After consideration, I decided to trade. Kristie was very patient and not pushy. She got me a great deal and I came home a new Accord owner. I'm a happy customer!

Kristie Weaver

JonathanAW
7/10/2015

"new 2015 Accord ex-L"

Our sales person Katorra was great! I called and told her what vi held we wanted and she had it waiting when we got there. This is a great place to get a new Honda!

Prayer7
7/07/2015

"Very Happy Customer"

Today 7/7/15, I had the privilege to purchase my 2015 Honda Accord from Ron & Don. This was the best and professional purchase I have every experienced, I went in in my lunch hr and left with my new car. The whole process was just amazing. Ron really went the extra mile to make sure it was to my satisfaction every step of the way. I would difinitely recommend Ron & Don. Thank you guys for a job well done!! One more happy customer.

A.S.
6/13/2015

"responsive"

Purchased a new Honda civic from patty peck in Jackson ms in May 2015. I shopped online and basically completed my purchase online utimately with this dealership. Katorra was the saleswoman who closed my deal. She was very responsive throughout the process. I was in and out in 30 minutes or less with my new car. Only wish the after service sale was just as great as before the sale experience. I'm experiencing some issues with the vehicle so we'll see how the service department operates...Overall, although I little premature because I haven't experienced a facets of the dealerships, I would recommend this dealership to others.

Allen&Jerrica
6/08/2015

"The best dealership & the best sales!"

Ka'Torra Lewis is an excellent salesperson, and addressed my negative bad experiences at another dealership. She did everything within her power to make sure that my wife and I were taken care of. I am going back to her, and will recommend everyone I know to her and Patty Peck Honda!

JF5
5/30/2015

"New Car Purchase"

My wife and I recently purchased vehicles from Patty Peck. William Johnson was a blessing to work with. We will definitely recommend William and Patty Peck to others. Thanks-Jim Faries

Davis Whatley
5/12/2015

"Great Service Experience"

Eric Rogers is an excellent service technician. His knowledge of solving problems and making repairs was very satisfying to me. He was friendly and informative. He is a big asset to Patty Peck Honda. CC Ladd meets you with a smile. She is courteous, friendly, and well-informed about Honda cars. CC does everything she can to help the customer. Every time my car needs service I will be calling CC.

mleannea
5/03/2015

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a new Honda CR-V from Patty Peck Honda. Our experience could not have been any better. We previously had a horrible experience at another dealership so I was really dreading this purchase. I have no complaints whatsoever. Our experience from sales to finance was very pleasant and extremely professional but most importantly we were treated like we were important. It's nice to see a business where the customer's happiness is most important. Hats off to Samona, our saleswoman, she's the best! I will recommend Patty Peck to anyone!!!

Samona Gray- sales

Ilianaramirez
3/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. Mack was very friendly, informative and honest. He made me feel welcomed and was great at convincing me to leave with another lease! I love my car. Thank you!

Reviews of Ron Lee