Patty Peck Honda

555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service
Davis Whatley
5/12/2015

"Great Service Experience"

Eric Rogers is an excellent service technician. His knowledge of solving problems and making repairs was very satisfying to me. He was friendly and informative. He is a big asset to Patty Peck Honda. CC Ladd meets you with a smile. She is courteous, friendly, and well-informed about Honda cars. CC does everything she can to help the customer. Every time my car needs service I will be calling CC.

mleannea
5/03/2015

"Wonderful Buying Experience"

My husband and I recently purchased a new Honda CR-V from Patty Peck Honda. Our experience could not have been any better. We previously had a horrible experience at another dealership so I was really dreading this purchase. I have no complaints whatsoever. Our experience from sales to finance was very pleasant and extremely professional but most importantly we were treated like we were important. It's nice to see a business where the customer's happiness is most important. Hats off to Samona, our saleswoman, she's the best! I will recommend Patty Peck to anyone!!!

Samona Gray- sales

Ilianaramirez
3/28/2015

"Great Customer Service"

Mr. Mack was very friendly, informative and honest. He made me feel welcomed and was great at convincing me to leave with another lease! I love my car. Thank you!

CheriSwanson
3/20/2015

"Excellent Customer Service!!"

My husband and I were honestly somewhat dreading the hassle of releasing another vehicle, but I must say that our experience with Patty Peck went very smoothly and we were very satisfied in the end. We began dealing with Keyah by email and phone and she was always friendly and helpful. The only day we could visit the dealership she was not in so we dealt with George, who also was just as friendly and helpful. We felt welcome and every employee there that day was friendly to us. We had leased previously with another dealer in the area and if we get the same good service the next time we will be back Patty Peck! Thank you!

Keyah Williams

OTsince2011
3/06/2015

"I-Care customer service"

Recently, Our CRV required service due to a problem with the torque converter. Pat Hall was the person that worked closely to ensure that our car was ready for our family to not be inconvenienced at all. He demonstrated the utmost professionalism and treated our family like his only customers.....when we know that this was not the case. He was extremely proactive and pleasant in all correspondence. When weather caused the part we needed not to arrive as planned he made sure we were given a car to use. He also kept us informed every 3 to 4 hours on the final day because we had planned a long awaited vacation to MICHIGAN. I cant say how much we appreciate all he did to treat my family like we mattered.....I-CARE customer service is such an over looked aspect today. If you want someone who is working for you....GO SEE PAT!!!

Pat Hall

bthechi
2/03/2015

"Terrible Service Department - Avoid !!"

I went for a diagnostic service, this took another shop 1 hour to complete, however Patty Peck took over a full day and racked up the repair costs 10x. I thought a second opinion from a dealership was a good idea. Not the case. Go somewhere else if you want honest advice, quotes, and mechanics that know what they are doing.

Jennifer Curtis

jodi
1/12/2015

"Experience"

Kemelya, Katorra, and Ed were all three great! I will for sure recommend friends and family to Patty Peck Honda!! Thank you so much! Jodi

Pioneer2012
12/31/2014

"Best Staff!"

I was greeted at the door by friendly people who held the door open for me! Jordan, who was my salesperson, was very knowledgeable and showed us all the cool specs on my vehicle. I would recommend Patty Peck Honda to anyone who's in the market for a great car-buying experience.

Patty Peck Honda responded to this review

December 31, 2014

Thank you for leaving a review on your experience at Patty Peck Honda, enjoy your new Honda!

charsbaby
11/11/2014

"Blowout on the interstate"

we were on our way to Vicksburg for a soccer tournament when we had a blowout 5 miles from Patty Peck Honda....they took us in right away but when they were unable to fine us a tire in stock Gregory Scott and his associate didnt hesitate and gave us the keys to the courtesy car and had us on our way within minutes of arrival. We made the tourney on time and witnessed our daughter's first varsity goal. Thanks again!!!!

jrussel18
10/31/2014

"Not impressed"

We leased a new Carolla for our adult son who co-signed. He died unexpectedly and we were told by Patty Peck to call a Honda 800 number. They referred us back to dealership which said it would look into wholesaling it and check with other dealers then call us back in a week. Someone managed to take his name off the lease documents but we never heard a word from Patty Peck. A few months later I received a "Happy Birthday John" email from Ted Buck. I responded that I was offended by their laziness or apathy or whatever inexcusable reason they would come up with. The whole experience was hurtful to my family and the birthday card was the absolute worst. That's been over a month ago and I haven't received an apology or any response from Patty Peck. I sure hope they don't send him a Happy 33rd Birthday greeting or the usual endless letters when the lease is close to expiring, But it wouldn't surprise me. So, deal with these people if you care to, just don't expect them to care, too. Jack Russel Jackson, Ms

Reviews of Robert Mack