Patty Peck Honda

555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

About Patty Peck Honda

Saturday 8:30 AM - 6:00 AM

• FREE Car Wash With Service
Latoya Bell
7/27/2016

"Doug in service department has a bad attitude"

Sales are awesome problem comes in after the sale with the service department I have a 2013 Honda Accord brought it in Saturday the 23rd 4 battery check and oil change Doug came in and told me I needed something else done I told him I did not have the money in the small space in the waiting area of the service department in front of all those people he turns around and says good thing it's just your battery you wouldn't have money to pay for nothing else I felt insulted embarrassed and felt like showing my butt that day but I kept my composure and told him I did not come in for that today there was no reason to embarrass me in front of all the clients it's not his business what I have money to pay for although I am from Jackson I will wait to come through the week or wait until I go to Meridian to Rick Justice Honda to get my car serviced someone really needs to talk to him a bad attitude is unacceptable and makes the company lose customers this was an awful day for me I receive good sales department service no complaints there just do it in service department everyone else was nice Patty Peck you have One Bad Apple in service department. I've been called the service department Tuesday to make a complaint duck answer the phone and still was rude what a missable person..im s oooo SHOCKED

DOUG

Frank617
7/24/2016

"Good Experience"

This is our second Honda Odyssey, both purchased at Patty Peck. We were impressed with the professionalism of the dealership, from the moment we walked in the door 10 1/2 years ago, and still are.

tocute
7/19/2016

"Satisfaction Guaranteed!"

I've been a Patty Peck customer from the opening of her dealership; a satisfied customer. If you sell Honda you are ahead of the game. If your service excels, you get repeat and referral sales. Good people must stand behind all of the above and this dealership has it all. When I come in for service, I tell the employees to treat my car as if I was a member of the family because. . .I feel that I am. My final thought lies in my sales experience with Ted Buck. He is so aware of the inner workings of the Honda and his knowledge is founded on being truthful. He wants to be there for the next sale and in my case, HE IS THE MAN.

Carbuyer2016
5/19/2016

"Buying experience "

In our search for a new Honda Pilot, my wife and I visited Patty Peck Honda where we met sales consultant George Pickett. After selecting and ordering a new Honda Pilot George kept us informed weekly via email, videos and phone calls of the vehicles status. After the Pilot arrived he spent over an hour checking us out on the pilots systems. This was the best experience I have had in fifty-five years of buying automobiles.

Notsatisfiedintheleast
3/24/2016

"Unconscienceable Service"

First I am sorry I chose this location for my air repair as well as air bag replacements. I was lied to regarding the repair time. One day has turned into more. Plus, they seemed to have wasted valuable time looking for other repair/maintenance tasks that could profit them only. This is probably the main reason for the delay time for requested repairs. First I was told the work only required a day. That turned into a second, that would be ready FIRST thing the next morning. By 10:00, I called because they had not. It seems to me the reason for a lower estimate was to try to make up for it with miscellaneous unrequested repairs. The lower estimate is not always the better one as in this case. I was also told the first day over the phone, there was a rear wheel locked up. It was fine while driving to dealer. Totally Discussed, Ken

Have no idea. They share that info?

Patty Peck Honda responded to this review

March 30, 2016

Thank you Ken for taking the time to write your review, so sorry your experience was less then satisfactory. It's feedback such as yours that is important to our improvement. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me, Donna Ransdell 601-957-3400

Wanda
3/23/2016

"Great experience"

I recently bought a Honda civic here and Mr J.J. Thompson was my sales man he was awesome I told what my budget was and he got me a great car within my budget and it didn't take all day I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a good reliable vehicle

Lamarcus Brown
2/02/2016

"Incredible Experience from the entire Staff"

I purchased a new Honda Accord from here on yesterday. I worked with a great Salesperson by the name of Joe Dineen. He was wonderful. I had recently totaled my car and Joe worked with me over a month through the process to finally get me into a car. Thanks a lot Patty Peck and Joe Dineen!!!!!!

Patty Peck Honda responded to this review

February 02, 2016

Lamarcus, congratulations on your new Accord! Thank you for this fantastic review and for taking the time to share your experience with Joe. We truly appreciate your business.

Dtipton
1/21/2016

"Incredible Experience"

Buying from Patty Peck was the best experience I ever had buying a car. Ashley was very attentive to our needs and concerns. The only issue we had was the tech prepped the wrong van, so we had to wait another two hours for them to prep the correct van. Even though we weren't compensated for the mixup/wait, we were still pleases with the service and purchase.

bdavis8
1/12/2016

"Beware of hidden fees"

Well I was satisfied with my purchase until I finally received my paperwork. The salesperson and I, along with the Finance Manager agreed on a selling price. This is partly my fault because I didn't review back over the paperwork before signing, but I thought I could trust the dealership. When explaining all of these extra warranties I was getting, the Finance Manager failed to mention it was going to cost me an extra $1,600. It was added to the price that we originally agreed and was never mentioned before. He also promised me that my papers would be mailed Monday after I faxed him the additional papers he needed from me in order to close the loan. I waited until Thursday and called/emailed him, finally got them the following Saturday and noticed the stamp was dated for Thursday. Had a great first car buying experience until I got to the end of the deal. I'm basically paying for this Lifetime Warranty that is advertised as a "value".

Grant Lankford

Blake
11/03/2015

"Admitted to being a SCAM"

Their "Life Time Warranty" on Certified Preowned cars is a scam. An employee finally adminitted it after my 2011 Accord SE sat there for 3 days. I had to replace both CV Axles myself after having the car a year and followed all of the warranty requirements. Now having transmission problems and going to trade it in for a Nissan. No more Hondas for me.

Reviews of Ted Buck