Patty Peck Honda - Service Center

Patty Peck Honda - Service Center
555 Sunnybrook Rd,
Ridgeland, MS 39157
Patty Peck Honda Info
Is this your Service Center?
Is this your Service Center?
About This Service Center | Hours | Amenities

About Patty Peck Honda

Patty Peck Honda, MS #1 Volume Honda Dealership, is here to provide superior customer service and an extensive inventory of New Honda vehicles as well as Honda Certified used cars and Used Cars. Don't settle for less. You deserve the best! For an unbeatable automotive experience Jackson Mississippi area Honda shoppers and owners rely on Patty Peck Honda. Home of the Lifetime Warranty and Exclusive Value Package

21 Service Center Reviews
Notsatisfiedintheleast
3/24/2016

"Unconscienceable Service"

First I am sorry I chose this location for my air repair as well as air bag replacements. I was lied to regarding the repair time. One day has turned into more. Plus, they seemed to have wasted valuable time looking for other repair/maintenance tasks that could profit them only. This is probably the main reason for the delay time for requested repairs. First I was told the work only required a day. That turned into a second, that would be ready FIRST thing the next morning. By 10:00, I called because they had not. It seems to me the reason for a lower estimate was to try to make up for it with miscellaneous unrequested repairs. The lower estimate is not always the better one as in this case. I was also told the first day over the phone, there was a rear wheel locked up. It was fine while driving to dealer. Totally Discussed, Ken

Have no idea. They share that info?

Patty Peck Honda responded to this review

March 30, 2016

Thank you Ken for taking the time to write your review, so sorry your experience was less then satisfactory. It's feedback such as yours that is important to our improvement. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me, Donna Ransdell 601-957-3400

Blake
11/03/2015

"Admitted to being a SCAM"

Their "Life Time Warranty" on Certified Preowned cars is a scam. An employee finally adminitted it after my 2011 Accord SE sat there for 3 days. I had to replace both CV Axles myself after having the car a year and followed all of the warranty requirements. Now having transmission problems and going to trade it in for a Nissan. No more Hondas for me.

Rkelly2012
10/29/2015

"Recall on my car"

The service I received for recalled airbag was fine, however the list of things they found wrong with my car and the pricing was exorbitant! Would never let them service my car. Because of this, I would not choose to do business with them. I understand that there were things wrong with my vehicle, but what they wanted to charge to fix it was outrageous.

elle2015
8/11/2015

"Easy to work with"

I took my 2011 Honda Pilot (which my husband and I bought from Patty Peck) in for servicing and I thought about trading for a 2015 Honda Accord. I was unsure, but then I met Kristie. She was so very helpful and nice. She took me for test drives in two different Accords that I asked to see. She explained the differences to me between the two models. After consideration, I decided to trade. Kristie was very patient and not pushy. She got me a great deal and I came home a new Accord owner. I'm a happy customer!

Kristie Weaver

Davis Whatley
5/12/2015

"Great Service Experience"

Eric Rogers is an excellent service technician. His knowledge of solving problems and making repairs was very satisfying to me. He was friendly and informative. He is a big asset to Patty Peck Honda. CC Ladd meets you with a smile. She is courteous, friendly, and well-informed about Honda cars. CC does everything she can to help the customer. Every time my car needs service I will be calling CC.

OTsince2011
3/06/2015

"I-Care customer service"

Recently, Our CRV required service due to a problem with the torque converter. Pat Hall was the person that worked closely to ensure that our car was ready for our family to not be inconvenienced at all. He demonstrated the utmost professionalism and treated our family like his only customers.....when we know that this was not the case. He was extremely proactive and pleasant in all correspondence. When weather caused the part we needed not to arrive as planned he made sure we were given a car to use. He also kept us informed every 3 to 4 hours on the final day because we had planned a long awaited vacation to MICHIGAN. I cant say how much we appreciate all he did to treat my family like we mattered.....I-CARE customer service is such an over looked aspect today. If you want someone who is working for you....GO SEE PAT!!!

Pat Hall

bthechi
2/03/2015

"Terrible Service Department - Avoid !!"

I went for a diagnostic service, this took another shop 1 hour to complete, however Patty Peck took over a full day and racked up the repair costs 10x. I thought a second opinion from a dealership was a good idea. Not the case. Go somewhere else if you want honest advice, quotes, and mechanics that know what they are doing.

Jennifer Curtis

charsbaby
11/11/2014

"Blowout on the interstate"

we were on our way to Vicksburg for a soccer tournament when we had a blowout 5 miles from Patty Peck Honda....they took us in right away but when they were unable to fine us a tire in stock Gregory Scott and his associate didnt hesitate and gave us the keys to the courtesy car and had us on our way within minutes of arrival. We made the tourney on time and witnessed our daughter's first varsity goal. Thanks again!!!!

CarolMO
9/22/2014

"Online help"

We saw a Patty Peck instructional YouTube and emailed them to see if they could help us change the wallpaper on our 2014 Odyssey. Steve Hawkins went out of his way to help us via email instructions and by posting a YouTube video specific to our issue. We're not "techies" but he stuck with us through several emails until we got it right. We really appreciated his time and effort. We live in MO--if we lived in MS they'd be our dealer of choice.

Blackhonda08
5/05/2014

"Tom craft"

My husband took my Honda Accord in for a routine oil change and service. Technician discovered A nail in front driver side tire. He removed the nail and fail to repair the tire. Later that Saturday Evening, my husband noticed the tire was low. Discovering the problem late Saturday, My husband took the car to Wal-Mart (only place to go) early Sunday morning to have the flat repaired. Technician at Wal mart repairs tire, yet a slow leak remains. I take my car to Patty Peck Monday after work. One thing leads to another and Tom Craft after hearing the events of what occurred, tells me he doubts that they removed a nail and fail to repair tire. Now, I purchased this Honda Accord from Patty Peck And all service has been completed at Patty Peck including the purchase of three new Michelin tires(not cheap). I must say this was not my first incident with Tom Craft where as he was most DISREPECTFUL! My vehicle will soon be paid in full and the warranty is exhausted. I do not wish to buy another car or have my car serviced there as long as Tom Craft is present.

Tom Craft

Blackhonda08 responded to this review

June 05, 2014

To update my experience concerning the nail in tire; Donna Ransdell contacted me to discuss what happen and did what Tom Craft should have done. My tire has been replaced. Damage control in action. Thanks Donna for the follow-up

Get a Recall Alert

Create an automatic alert when there is a recall on your vehicle.
Create an Alert

Contact Information

Appointment Details

Drop off vehicle
Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.