Patty Peck Honda - Service Center

555 Sunnybrook Rd, Ridgeland, MS 39157

12 Lifetime Reviews for this Service CenterWrite a Review

• Pricing:

Is this your Service Center?
Learn about our Certified Service Center Program and claim this page
See Sales Reviews For This Dealership
"Tom craft"

Blackhonda08
5/5/2014 6:20:45 PM

Tom Craft

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

My husband took my Honda Accord in for a routine oil change and service. Technician discovered
A nail in front driver side tire. He removed the nail and fail to repair the tire. Later that Saturday
Evening, my husband noticed the tire was low. Discovering the problem late Saturday,
My husband took the car to Wal-Mart (only place to go) early Sunday morning to have the flat repaired.
Technician at Wal mart repairs tire, yet a slow leak remains. I take my car to Patty Peck Monday after work. One thing leads to another and Tom Craft after hearing the events of what occurred, tells me he doubts that they removed a nail and fail to repair tire. Now, I purchased this Honda Accord from Patty Peck And all service has been completed at Patty Peck including the purchase of three new Michelin tires(not cheap).
I must say this was not my first incident with Tom Craft where as he was most DISREPECTFUL! My vehicle will soon be paid in full and the warranty is exhausted. I do not wish to buy another car or have my car serviced there as long as Tom Craft is present.

Response From: Blackhonda08
Added: 6/5/2014 11:28:15 PM

To update my experience concerning the nail in tire; Donna Ransdell contacted me to discuss what happen and did what Tom Craft should have done. My tire has been replaced. Damage control in action.
Thanks Donna for the follow-up

Twitter
"fast service, good price with a coupon for oil change"

ceajackson
4/30/2014 5:13:51 PM

Greg ScottGreg Scott

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

employee was friendly, service was quick and price was good. Enjoyed the coffee and cookie. Car wash always appreciated. The facilities are clean and comfortable. See you again.

Response From: Patty Peck Honda
Added: 4/30/2014 5:49:09 PM

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a Service review. We do appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future. Great job Greg!

Twitter
"Excellent and prompt service. No un-necessary service..."

Heather1Dogmom
4/7/2014 8:46:04 AM

Tony (?) Scott (?)

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

Excellent and prompt service. No un-necessary service performed and all details discussed with me including price before work was performed. Very professional. Very efficient.

Twitter
"I bought my car from Patty Peck Honda in 2000 and i have..."

damerson
3/15/2014 11:40:10 PM

Jennifer #936

1.8

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

I bought my car from Patty Peck Honda in 2000 and i have never had my car serviced anywhere but at Patty Peck Honda. In May 2012 i spent over $1100.00 on repairing the air conditioning system. May 2013 it wasn't cooling properly but our main focus was the engine light being on. My husband told Jennifer the engine light was on but since we were here, the car wasn't cooling properly. Jennifer called my husband about 5 hours later and informed him that the reason the air conditioning wasn't cooling properly was because of the ignition switch so they were going to change the switch and it should cool fine. Total cost $324.57 to change a switch. Jennifer told my husband that when she tried to start the car it wouldn't start after several attempts. I have NEVER had that issue since i owned the car and all of a sudden there is a problem with the ignition. When we dropped the car off at the front of the service center Jennifer got in it and it STARTED RIGHT UP and she moved it to the back of the service entrance and my husband and I saw her do this. We couldn't get the main issue fixed because this ignition issue costs so much which puzzled us because that really wasn't the reason for bringing the car in. My husband went to another certified Honda dealership and the master mechanic told us that the ignition switch had NOTHING to do with the cooling system. The switch may cause the condenser fan to come on but that wouldn't keep it from cooling in the beginning. So basically we were lied to. Engine light issue was never resolved because i strongly feel that you all created this issue to get more money from us and still the a/c isn't cooling properly. That was $324.57 wasted. SO I WOULD NEVER BRING MY CAR THERE AGAIN AND WOULD NOT RECOMMEND ANYONE TO GO THERE FOR SERVICE. I was on the verge of purchasing a new honda but I WILL TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!!! THANKS FOR NOTHING!

Twitter
"I purchased my 2006 Honda civic from Pat Peck in..."

nickdaniels5255
10/16/2013 9:51:05 AM

Bob AubreyBob Aubrey
Tom CraftTom Craft

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

I purchased my 2006 Honda civic from Pat Peck in Gulfport. They sold me the car with a crack small block. I knew that Honda has submitted a Service bulletin regarding a defect in the engine casting for 2006 to 2008 Honda civics. Honda American did cover the cost of the engine replacement and the labor. After Patty Peck installed the new engine on 7/15/2013, I brought the car back to them due to severe vibration in the engine (like the car was going to stall out while in drive at a stop light or while idling in the drive way). Tom Craft said the new small engine block has some break in time (which isn't true), he said drive the car for 1000 and return it for service. I did not like that at all! I felt like he didn't take my concern seriously. Tom reassured me that if anything was an issue Patty Peck would cover the cost. I did return after driving the 1000 miles to inform Tom that the car was still idling rough. Patty Peck had the car for 2 days (they stated that they neutralized the motor mounts) what is neutralizing the motor mounts? The did nothing at all to my car. Once they returned it, I still have the same issue. I waited for about 2 weeks and took the car back in on 10/9/2013 for rough idle and seeming like it wanted to cut off. I informed Jennifer (in service) that the motor needed to be replaced and Patty Peck should cover the cost or Honda American due to replacement of my engine due to the defect in the casting of the engine at production time. They charged me $132.00 on 10/10/2013 to do a power train module update which did not fix the problem. I spoke with Bob Aubrey on 10/15/2013 and he has a bad attitude and poor customer service. I just want my car in the proper condition. I purchased this Honda due to the fact they were supposed to be a quality car, but they aren't. Patty Peck ripped me off for $132.00 and did nothing to my car. I have filed a complaint with the BBB and Fedral Trade Commission. I want new motor mounts for my car and the refund of my $132.00 and I will never do business with Patty Peck Honda Ever!

Twitter
"Excellent Service and customer support I was totally..."

nkumar0001
7/31/2013 2:44:17 PM

Tom CraftTom Craft

Excellent Service and customer support
I was totally satisfied with the service provided. They are truly professional people and take care of their customers very well.

Response From: Patty Peck Honda
Added: 8/13/2013 1:29:59 PM

Thank you for taking the time and writing this Service review! We do appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future!

Twitter
"This is the third time I've purchased from PattyPeck...."

mandamack927
6/6/2013 10:23:58 AM

Jimmy  SaundersJimmy Saunders

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

This is the third time I've purchased from PattyPeck. Each time the process is easier and easier. And the people there are so nice. Mr. Milton Pickett is top notch...and did an amazing job in servicing my needs.

Twitter
"Service and Service Manager were not very helpful in..."

juncle63
3/14/2013 1:32:22 PM

Linda  Wilkinson Linda Wilkinson

2.8

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

Service and Service Manager were not very helpful in helping determine what might cause a service issue. Told me it was because of an aftermarket part which I purchased because I was given the wrong price from Patty Peck Parts on the part I needed. Service Manager was very non chalant about the fact they had given me a price of $240 for a part that is actually $60. Stated I could just send back the after market part and get my money back. Not a way to keep a customer. Will not purchase a Honda again. Very unhappy.

Twitter
"I drive an '03 Pilot which has a lot of miles. I love the..."

CLukens
3/16/2011 10:03:46 AM

CC LaddCC Ladd

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

I drive an '03 Pilot which has a lot of miles. I love the car and keep it up. It has had a 'mystery leak' for a few years, which I've reported to this dealer in the past as well as to another dealer who is out of state. When I took the car in recently for some other work, I met C.C. for the 1st time and again mentioned the leak. She said she would find out what the cause was and have it corrected. She did it! I want to commend her particularly for outstanding, extra-mile service! An outstanding employee!

Twitter
"Doug Smith was a good saleman and went out of his way to..."

dk1foley
2/18/2010 2:55:46 PM

Doug Smith
Al Bouldin
Tom Craft

2.8

My Review Of Patty Peck Honda:

Doug Smith was a good saleman and went out of his way to please the customer. I did have a problem with the service department (Al). I wanted 3 tires to match one new tire they replaced before I bought the car. I had a appointment for 8:30 on a saturday morning and had planned to wait, but I slipped on a patch of "black ice" in the back sales lot and had to leave. I told the service folks I fell and their response was to ask if I needed a ride home. I called at noon to see if the car was ready and was told it was not. At about 2:00 the called and said it was ready. When I was driven to pick the car up (in pain from my fall) most of the staff had already left and I noticed on my invoice they had installed 4 higher priced tires minus the price of one. They indicated that they gave me a discounted price, but the point was that they did not consult me before they made the change. I left there and went to a clinic to get x-rays on my hip and neck. No broken bones, but was very lucky according to my doctor. I told the general manager about my slipping in the lot and asked him to follow up on it, but have yet to hear anything. I have to give this dealership a mixed review, with the negatives slightly ahead of the positives.

Reviews 11-20 >>