Paul Conte Cadillac

Makes: Cadillac|Service Center

Paul Conte Cadillac
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"They really know how to take care of people"

I started coming to this service department after the dealer I got my car from let me down. I have been extremely happy ever since. On a recent visit to have a leaking tire looked at, my SA really went the extra mile. First off, I did not have an appointment but they took me right in anyway. Turns out I needed two new tires because they were badly worn. They only had one, but would be able to order another one and have them both installed same day. Since this would take a long time, they set me up in a service loaner (something I wasn't entitled to since this was not warranty work). All I can say is great customer service and I would recommend them.

"Outstanding Service Provider"

Mr. Shai Nadav demonstrated outstanding professionalism. He evaluated the problem and promptly provided service to remedy the issue. The dealership receptionist Christine Rudden who took my initial call provided me the opportunity to give the history of the problem. She also provided me the opportunity to bring my new Caddy in for an evaluation immediately even though I did not purchase it there. I'm visiting from out of town. It was such a relief to find such a competent service provider. I intent to have service provided This dealership when I am in this part of area. Thank you.

"I feel like I got played."

To start with, I consider myself an extremely cautious car shopper, and I have never had an issue with any car dealer I have dealt with to date. I had been shopping my local Long Island dealers for a Cadillac SRX. My deal involved paying off some payments on an expiring lease. The salesman specifically told me that the dealership was paying off my lease. I assumed I was done with it. But a month later I started getting calls from my previous lease company that I still owed them the last payments. I called up the dealership on more than one occasion and was told that the check was being sent that week each time. It took another month to get the sales manager on the phone to tell me no check was being sent, and that it wasn’t part of the deal. As it turns out they misled me on part of the deal. There was a check that was involved in the deal that in no way matched what was owed to the previous lease company. If the numbers on this check had matched what I owed it’s safe to say I would have understood the deal. There is no way I would have made this purchase had I known the true details. While I can’t say that there was malicious deception, there was definitely deception. If you do decide to shop here, just be very careful about the information they are giving you and try to keep the deal as simple as possible to avoid giving them the chance to play you. Because once the deal is done they made it very evident that they had no interest in making me a satisfied customer. Needless to say I highly regret purchasing from Paul Conte Cadillac.

"Ready for the Task"

We had a wonderful experience at Paul Conte Cadillac, mainly because of our salesman, Chris Abbatiello. He worked on getting us a fair deal and had us driving home in a great car the same day! Not only was he very personable, he was knowledgeable in helping us set up all the features on the car. We can't thank him enough for making it happen. Ron in Finance was also great!

""BEST CADILLAC DEALERSHIP AROUND""

Had the most wonderful experience purchasing my second Escalade from Paul Conte. John Mignone made the deal happen, Michael Kunz put the deal together and the rest of the staff was awesome and gave me the red carpet treatment.

"Best Dealership"

Thank You David Colotti!!! You are the best from the best!!! We will be back soon for New Cadillac SUV. We are so happy to see you again!!!

"Wonderful Dealership to buy from!"

Paul Conti Cadillac delivers on all fronts . Very professional staff, knowledgable, with excellent communicative skills. On top of that, we got the best deal on our Cadillac!

Daniel Mcavoy

"Best Dealership "

Chris Abbatiello was professional, helpful, attentive. we would use his services again and recommend him. He was very friendly and knew a lot about the car. He was very patient and made buying my car a very pleasant experience.

"A truly wonderful experience"

Buying or Leasing a car from Paul Conte-Cadillac is a truly wonderful experience. When we first walked into the showroom Helene and I both new that this is where our next purchase would be made it it that certain feel about it. After meeting with Sharon Jablon the Sales and Leasing Specialist , John mIgnone Sales Manager and Ron Figat finance Analyst the deal was done. Sharon truly was wonderful ,whether it was going thru the numbers or explaining the instrumentaion in my SRX. I would definitely recommend Paul Conte-Cadillac. Richard and Helene Wohlman

"Best service people"

Tony Vincente is the most honest service manager I have ever come across. I have been a customer of his since 1997 when my sister and I purchased our first Saturns. I am thrilled that he is still service manager. We would not want to take our cars anywhere else. He has integrity not often found in this line of business. His assistant Keith is friendly, professional and polite. So easy to talk with. He went out of his way to find me a rent-car right after July 4th, when no cars were to be found. He even double checked to make sure Enterprise gave me the rate they promised. As long as Paul Conte has Tony Vincente as their Service Manager, you can be sure they will have our business. Sent from my iPad

Tony and Keith