Paul Conte Cadillac

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Paul Conte Cadillac

Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ratus
1/21/2015

"Smooth and easy."

Sales Manager and sales representative were there to help. No gimmicks, no misrepresentations or hidden details. A pleasure to do business with this fine team.

lijoylo
1/18/2015

"Purchase of used Cadillac CTS"

When my husband apprised me that he wanted to trade in his old Cadillac for a newer one, all I could think of was "oh, no!" I dreaded the thought of going around to all the dealers and having to suffer through experience of dealing with all the creepy salesmen who you just know are not telling the truth and are just trying to pressure you into buying at the highest price...UGH! Imagine my surprise when we went to Paul Conte Cadillac and encountered salesman Alan Halpern. He was very professional and knowledgeable, low-keyed and nice! He actually made the experience enjoyable and, most importantly, we did not feel that we were being taken advantage of. We'd also like to commend David Colotti, the manager, who again we felt treated us kindly and fairly. Also thanks to Pat McCabe who stepped in for Alan to provide the test drive. The entire team at Paul Conte, including the service tech, Henni, was great. I would definitely recommend this dealership and I would definitely look forward to buying another car from them. Thanks to all again!

lijoylo responded to this review

January 18, 2015

I just looked at my review and see that I inadvertently made an error with the number of stars...I meant to rate everything "outstanding"....thanks

ahmedbasit1
12/29/2014

"Great Car Buying Experience "

I walked into Paul Conte Cadillac after wanting to trade in my 2011 Cadillac Escalade for a smaller SUV. I met Chris, and he was the absolute best car salesman I have ever dealt with. I was looking at a 2008 BMW X5 and decided to do the trade. I was in and out of this dealership in 2 hours and my New Preowned BMW was ready the next day. The financial manager RON was very nice, he did not try to push the typical dealer extras onto me when I stated I was not interested. After owning the car for a few days, I noticed an Issue with the car, and the service department were very helpful in resolving the issue. They gave me a loaner car while my suv was being fixed. Chris was there for me throughout the entire process. I felt like everyone in this dealership truly cared about me as a customer from the moment I walked into the dealership.

gcourche
12/02/2014

"Purchasing a Used Certified Car"

On Saturday, November 29, my husband and I visited the Paul Conte Cadillac, Freeport location. We were actually impressed with the selection. Our Salesman, Patrick, was quite informative about the features of the SRX. He told us information that another LI dealership did not. Patrick and Dave went very much out of their way to make sure that my husband and I were satisfied with our purchase. They were both excellent at their job!

Another Denali Driver
11/14/2014

"This is the way car buying should be"

Maurice H. Miller MD / Stamford, CT Manager David Colotti and salesman Pat McCabe provided a timely, courteous and professional approach to reaching a deal -- one fair to buyer and seller alike. We had previously visited many dealerships, only to have been misled (a more polite expression of having been lied to) once we arrived at elsewhere dealership with "online price" add-ons to our all- cash offer. Our salesman and his manager at Conte Cadillac, Inc. streamlined the dealing when confronted with my wife's direct Wall Street / bottom line, all business "Take it, deal or no deal?" target price. Papers were signed. Car was delivered the next business day to our home in CT within seven minutes of promised arrival time (early). I phoned Mr. Colotti to report a missing TV remote control... It seems like nanoseconds later FEDEX delivered the replacement that he promised .... well, OK, the next day, not nanoseconds. My only regret, a small one, is that we could not come to terms with Pat for an "in-house" / at-cost set of extra keys from the Conte GM Parts Department. BOTTOM LINE: We experienced an exceptionally positive experience and unreservedly recommend this dealership.

marso41
10/26/2014

" Awful to superb because of Danny Gianinni/Shai Nadav"

We initially brought our 2006 Cadillac Deville in for service on 6/27/14 because of an awful loud noise it made while braking and shaking at 50-60 MPH. I was told it was the transmission and the routers. So a new transmission was installed and the routers refinished. I paid $919.28 and my car sounded and rode as if nothing was done. I brought it in 2 more times, the final time the routers were replaced, still no resolution of the issue. My husband and I have owned a Cadillac for the past 20 years or so and have always been very satisfied when working with Danny Giannini. But we were not satisfied with the work done this initial service visit and Danny was NOT the one taking care of us, he was not working at that time. We didn't bring the car back for a few months as I thought the routers perhaps just needed to be broken in. Since it did not get better, we brought the car to a personal mechanic and he drove the car and said it was the routers. He did no work on the car, we just got his opinion. My husband called Danny Giannini, the gentleman who always took care of our car for service. He finally got everything taken care of. He spoke with the service manager, Shai Nadav, who waived all charges for the service. We cannot say enough about Danny. He has always ensured good service, always kept us informed of any work that needed to be done and got our approval prior to working on the car. We have always been satisfied with the service when Danny was on the case. And now my car runs like a Cadillac, smooth and quiet! And we commend Shai for waiving the fee on the last service, it was the right thing to do. Please ensure that Danny and Shai are acknowledged for their professionalism and customer service. It is because of them that we will not hesitate to recommend Paul Conte Cadillac for service as well as car purchase.

RafeGaret
10/19/2014

"They really know how to take care of people"

I started coming to this service department after the dealer I got my car from let me down. I have been extremely happy ever since. On a recent visit to have a leaking tire looked at, my SA really went the extra mile. First off, I did not have an appointment but they took me right in anyway. Turns out I needed two new tires because they were badly worn. They only had one, but would be able to order another one and have them both installed same day. Since this would take a long time, they set me up in a service loaner (something I wasn't entitled to since this was not warranty work). All I can say is great customer service and I would recommend them.

K9SassyK9
9/26/2014

"Outstanding Service Provider"

Mr. Shai Nadav demonstrated outstanding professionalism. He evaluated the problem and promptly provided service to remedy the issue. The dealership receptionist Christine Rudden who took my initial call provided me the opportunity to give the history of the problem. She also provided me the opportunity to bring my new Caddy in for an evaluation immediately even though I did not purchase it there. I'm visiting from out of town. It was such a relief to find such a competent service provider. I intent to have service provided This dealership when I am in this part of area. Thank you.

jmg416
9/16/2014

"I feel like I got played."

To start with, I consider myself an extremely cautious car shopper, and I have never had an issue with any car dealer I have dealt with to date. I had been shopping my local Long Island dealers for a Cadillac SRX. My deal involved paying off some payments on an expiring lease. The salesman specifically told me that the dealership was paying off my lease. I assumed I was done with it. But a month later I started getting calls from my previous lease company that I still owed them the last payments. I called up the dealership on more than one occasion and was told that the check was being sent that week each time. It took another month to get the sales manager on the phone to tell me no check was being sent, and that it wasn’t part of the deal. As it turns out they misled me on part of the deal. There was a check that was involved in the deal that in no way matched what was owed to the previous lease company. If the numbers on this check had matched what I owed it’s safe to say I would have understood the deal. There is no way I would have made this purchase had I known the true details. While I can’t say that there was malicious deception, there was definitely deception. If you do decide to shop here, just be very careful about the information they are giving you and try to keep the deal as simple as possible to avoid giving them the chance to play you. Because once the deal is done they made it very evident that they had no interest in making me a satisfied customer. Needless to say I highly regret purchasing from Paul Conte Cadillac.

clarekugler
8/31/2014

"Ready for the Task"

We had a wonderful experience at Paul Conte Cadillac, mainly because of our salesman, Chris Abbatiello. He worked on getting us a fair deal and had us driving home in a great car the same day! Not only was he very personable, he was knowledgeable in helping us set up all the features on the car. We can't thank him enough for making it happen. Ron in Finance was also great!

Reviews of David Colotti