Paul Conte Cadillac

Danny Giannini

August 29, 2016

"Matthew Schaeffer!"

- Barbara Hogan

A few days ago I went to Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport, NY to have my 2010 CTS serviced. The warranty on the car expired, so the cost to fix the problem was way to much! After talking with Matthew Schaeffer, I drove out in a brand new 2016 ATS! It took a few hours because I was so unsure about a few things! Matthew was Amazing, he was so nice, knowledgeable, personable, polite, funny, and most of all patience! I asked a million questions most of them two and three times and his mood never changed he was great! I left completely satisfied and sure I made the right decision. I have been a customer at Paul Conte for many years and have always been treated great by everyone there!

August 22, 2016

"Absolutely amazing car buying experience! "

- Clemmo91

I have never liked the car buying experience until I went to Paul Conte Cadillac of Freeport. I was treated so wonderfully from the moment I walked in. The sales team and sales manager truly show their professionalism and their passion and love for what they do. I wasn't completely sure I was able to swing a car from there until the team did EVERYTHING in their power to make it possible for me. They also made a few accommodations for my new car to make me extra happy. I am now a new and very loyal customer of Paul Conte Cadillac of Freeport.

August 02, 2016

"Amazing Experience"

- Lori

I have been to many places in the past month I have never met more amazing people. especially Pat and David they were the nicest most compassionate people I have ever met, It was like I knew them for years. Anyone looking for a car new or used go there you won't be disappointed. I can't rave enough I left completely happy!!!

Paul Conte Cadillac, Freeport, NY, 11520