Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Caddy
4/10/2016

"Cadillac purchase and service"

All good experinces, helped out setting up computer items and this is my second purchase at this dealership would recommend to others and would come back again

Dakota N.
4/09/2016

"Great experience"

Gene, was very accommodating. He created a no pressure environment. Everything went just as he said it would go. The price on the vehicle I was getting was great. There was no need to negotiate. All the staff there were very accommodating. If I could have purchased two trucks that day, it would have been done. Recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Cadillac.

Sweissbach
3/22/2016

"Very accommodating"

They were very friendly and easy to work with. Tried to make us happy and get us what we wanted. Wanted to develop a relationship both now and for the future.

Gzaccari
3/20/2016

"Amazing"

First dealer I ever called told therm what I was ted to spend and they made thee deal work withouyt any bs. So good I pleased a second the next day

Danielle
3/08/2016

"Best in the business "

Alan and David at Paul Conte Cadillac made my car buying experience the best I have ever received .They were very professional and made us feel Right at home they went above and beyond to Make my purchase an experience to remember I would recommend them to anyone they are the best in the business the best customer service I ever recieved in any industry I really appreciate the help and support keep it up guys

advisingpro66
1/20/2016

"Excellent assistance in buying my new car"

I dreaded the thought of purchasing a new car: the hassle, the negotiation, the feeling that you are being hustled. Not at Paul Conte Cadillac!!. Both Eugene Sotirios and David Colotti could not have been more helpful. I was treated as a guest at the showroom and both gentlemen went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my decision to purchase the SRX that I wanted. The entire process went smoothly and I left happy with my purchase and the experience. I strongly recommend Paul Conte Cadillac as the place to go when considering your next purchase.

espoc1
1/19/2016

"Best experience I have every had leasing a car!"

As the lease on my ATS was ending this month, I've been visiting and calling other Cadillac dealers and found most of them would not honor their news paper ads and were taking us for a ride. When I saw an internet ad at Paul Conte Cadillac for a 2016 ATS for a great price I called and spoke to Matt Schaeffer and he immediately made me feel comfortable and quoted me exactly what the ad said. My husband and I went the next day and leased a new ATS at exactly the price quoted. The dealership is beautiful and everyone is extremely helpful and made us feel right at home!! Thank you Matt!! I'll be back!!

Greg7217
12/28/2015

"Best Cadillac Dealer on Long Island-Paul Conte!!!!"

This is our 2nd SRX purchase from Paul Conte Cadillac. Salesman Sam Manning and Sales Manager David Colotti were extremely helpful yet never pushy. They are true professionals trying their best to make the customer happy in their purchase. I will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

blaze

Kia
12/27/2015

"Amazing Service"

Sam Manning was very welcoming and catered to our needs. Followed by an amazing Sales Manager David Colotti. I was very impressed by the level of customer service I received. David was able to meet my financial needs.This is my first cadillac and I plan on being a lifetime customer, thanks to Sam Manning and David Colotti. Rukiya &Calvin Chavies

diddy0707
12/15/2015

"Beautiful 2012 CPO SRX"

We saw the car online on a Tuesday and contacted the dealer. They responded right way and said the car was still available. We went to see and test-drive it late Wednesday morning. Mike Kunz and Dave Colotti were very appreciative of our situation, and worked very hard to make the deal work. At no point were they insulting or unreasonable (as we had experienced at other dealers in the area). They also worked hard to get us an acceptable price for our trade-in vehicle. We were made to feel like our purchase was the most important thing going on at the dealership. We made the deal by 2:00 and picked up the car at 5:00. One more thing, the cheesecake gift was a very "sweet" touch.

Reviews of David Colotti