Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

vincent_lynch
5/24/2016

"2013 CTS coupe"

We dealt with Dave Colotti and Gene Sotirios. I had made a call prior to going to determine if we were in the same ball bark in regard to my trade in. Gene called back promptly from my email. Time is the most valuable asset. Playing the salesman manager game is boring and a waste of time. There was no BS. After we came to terms my wife and I went to the bank for the certified check and had lunch at a diner. When we returned the car was ready and registered for 3 years with insurance cards. The whole process took about 4 hours inclusive of lunch. If you like to waste time and kick tires, this isn't the place fr you. In the future I would plan to buy my next vehicle from them.

Roger1968
5/16/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

Service that I receive from the mgr in charge, assistant mgr, financial consultant were excellent, very courteous, friendly...they answer all questions in detail that I was not sure about. I would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone. Thanking them for such an outstanding sevrvice.

Michael J. Columbel

Caddy
4/10/2016

"Cadillac purchase and service"

All good experinces, helped out setting up computer items and this is my second purchase at this dealership would recommend to others and would come back again

Dakota N.
4/09/2016

"Great experience"

Gene, was very accommodating. He created a no pressure environment. Everything went just as he said it would go. The price on the vehicle I was getting was great. There was no need to negotiate. All the staff there were very accommodating. If I could have purchased two trucks that day, it would have been done. Recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Cadillac.

Sweissbach
3/22/2016

"Very accommodating"

They were very friendly and easy to work with. Tried to make us happy and get us what we wanted. Wanted to develop a relationship both now and for the future.

Gzaccari
3/20/2016

"Amazing"

First dealer I ever called told therm what I was ted to spend and they made thee deal work withouyt any bs. So good I pleased a second the next day

Danielle
3/08/2016

"Best in the business "

Alan and David at Paul Conte Cadillac made my car buying experience the best I have ever received .They were very professional and made us feel Right at home they went above and beyond to Make my purchase an experience to remember I would recommend them to anyone they are the best in the business the best customer service I ever recieved in any industry I really appreciate the help and support keep it up guys

advisingpro66
1/20/2016

"Excellent assistance in buying my new car"

I dreaded the thought of purchasing a new car: the hassle, the negotiation, the feeling that you are being hustled. Not at Paul Conte Cadillac!!. Both Eugene Sotirios and David Colotti could not have been more helpful. I was treated as a guest at the showroom and both gentlemen went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my decision to purchase the SRX that I wanted. The entire process went smoothly and I left happy with my purchase and the experience. I strongly recommend Paul Conte Cadillac as the place to go when considering your next purchase.

espoc1
1/19/2016

"Best experience I have every had leasing a car!"

As the lease on my ATS was ending this month, I've been visiting and calling other Cadillac dealers and found most of them would not honor their news paper ads and were taking us for a ride. When I saw an internet ad at Paul Conte Cadillac for a 2016 ATS for a great price I called and spoke to Matt Schaeffer and he immediately made me feel comfortable and quoted me exactly what the ad said. My husband and I went the next day and leased a new ATS at exactly the price quoted. The dealership is beautiful and everyone is extremely helpful and made us feel right at home!! Thank you Matt!! I'll be back!!

Greg7217
12/28/2015

"Best Cadillac Dealer on Long Island-Paul Conte!!!!"

This is our 2nd SRX purchase from Paul Conte Cadillac. Salesman Sam Manning and Sales Manager David Colotti were extremely helpful yet never pushy. They are true professionals trying their best to make the customer happy in their purchase. I will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

blaze