Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

jfischetti19
7/18/2015

"Good service "

After purchasing my car from Paul conte my sister became interested in purchasing her own Cadillac, I knew exactly where to bring her.. Great customer service & very knowledgable about cars they're selling.

SRVHolmes
5/31/2015

"Smooth and Painless"

Five star service. Everyone was friendly of course they are trying to make a sale but the feeling felt genuine. Effortless transition with trading my car and they were willing to meet most of my demands. I'm not very picky but with this kind of investment you want to feel comfortable and my dealer Chris Abbatiello bent over backwards to make this purchase seamlessly perfect. If all car salesmen was a concerning and involved as Mr. Abbatiello buying a car would be a welcoming event.

CAPTGREGGF
5/21/2015

"2 ND PURCHASE"

FAIR PRICES, COMBINED WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM SALES STAFF. MIKE COLUMBEL GAVE US EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND HAD OUR CAR READY WHEN PROMISED. FINANCE WORKED WITH US TO GET THE RIGHT EXTENDED WARRANTY.

MICHAEL COLUMBEL, SHABAAZ

Dindirides
4/11/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

Entire staff, sales and service, are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. This is my second vehicle leased from this dealership. Would come back again and would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

EileenJ
4/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

Recently purchased a 2013 SRX Cadillac from Paul Conte Cadillac. Chris Abbatiello provided outstanding customer service. He was instrumental in helping me meet my budget and getting the car I wanted. I was very happy with the full service provided by the dealership! I would definitely recommend them and look forward to doing business in the future.

Sharilyn
3/14/2015

"Got my cake and ate it too"

My wife and I was looking a car. My wife was interested in pretty and I wanted affortability. Thank you Steve and Chris for showing us pretty and functional, and special thanks to DAVID COLOTTI for making it affortable. We love our 2012 Cadillac SRX. Thank you PAUL CONTE CADILLAC DEALERHIP for letting us have our cake and eat it too.

Steve

jfischetti19
3/13/2015

"Only the best at Paul Conte!"

Just purchased my beautiful 2009 Cadillac DTS from the Paul Conte dealership and I'm so happy with it! Excellent customer service and quality of work! I will definitely continue business with them in the near future. Much recommended! - Joe

Geenyd7
3/05/2015

"Escalade esv"

We bought a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Esv. Dave and Steve were exceptionally cooperative. Anything that came up with the vehicle they were happy to take care of and make me happy. And they did it with a smile. Professional dealership and we would be happy to reccomend. We would go back anytime!

Patricia
3/01/2015

"Patricia - a very satified customer "

I am a long time Cadillac buyer with this dealership. Over the years the Service Department has made my car service experience excellent and superior to anything I ever experienced on the outside. These men always go out of their way for all their customers. It was made obvious to me because I recently had an occasion to deal with another non Cadillac dealer and there was no comparison to the quality of Sales and Service that you get at Paul Conte. They take the time to explain things to the customer and really care far beyond the call of duty. Without Ed , Shai, Tom , Danny and Abe, the place would not be the same. I consider them family. Getting my car serviced there is a pleasurable experience and they have my complete trust.The techicians are knowledgable and take the time to explain everything which is always appreciated. They always go above and beyond in emergencies and for that I am grateful. My car issues are always resolved and I am always completely satisfied. As far as Sales goes, its always a pleasure to buy cars from Paul Conte Cadillac. The experience is so wonderful I wish I could do it every year. Their knowledge of the car and the attention to detail they give their customers is beyond compare and I cannot imagine going to another dealership.

Terrain
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

My experience was excellent Michael columbel was great , I left Paul conte with the truck I love . He let me know that I was going to leave that dealership with something .

Michael columbel