Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Dindirides
4/11/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

Entire staff, sales and service, are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. This is my second vehicle leased from this dealership. Would come back again and would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

EileenJ
4/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

Recently purchased a 2013 SRX Cadillac from Paul Conte Cadillac. Chris Abbatiello provided outstanding customer service. He was instrumental in helping me meet my budget and getting the car I wanted. I was very happy with the full service provided by the dealership! I would definitely recommend them and look forward to doing business in the future.

Sharilyn
3/14/2015

"Got my cake and ate it too"

My wife and I was looking a car. My wife was interested in pretty and I wanted affortability. Thank you Steve and Chris for showing us pretty and functional, and special thanks to DAVID COLOTTI for making it affortable. We love our 2012 Cadillac SRX. Thank you PAUL CONTE CADILLAC DEALERHIP for letting us have our cake and eat it too.

Steve

jfischetti19
3/13/2015

"Only the best at Paul Conte!"

Just purchased my beautiful 2009 Cadillac DTS from the Paul Conte dealership and I'm so happy with it! Excellent customer service and quality of work! I will definitely continue business with them in the near future. Much recommended! - Joe

Geenyd7
3/05/2015

"Escalade esv"

We bought a 2012 Cadillac Escalade Esv. Dave and Steve were exceptionally cooperative. Anything that came up with the vehicle they were happy to take care of and make me happy. And they did it with a smile. Professional dealership and we would be happy to reccomend. We would go back anytime!

Patricia
3/01/2015

"Patricia - a very satified customer "

I am a long time Cadillac buyer with this dealership. Over the years the Service Department has made my car service experience excellent and superior to anything I ever experienced on the outside. These men always go out of their way for all their customers. It was made obvious to me because I recently had an occasion to deal with another non Cadillac dealer and there was no comparison to the quality of Sales and Service that you get at Paul Conte. They take the time to explain things to the customer and really care far beyond the call of duty. Without Ed , Shai, Tom , Danny and Abe, the place would not be the same. I consider them family. Getting my car serviced there is a pleasurable experience and they have my complete trust.The techicians are knowledgable and take the time to explain everything which is always appreciated. They always go above and beyond in emergencies and for that I am grateful. My car issues are always resolved and I am always completely satisfied. As far as Sales goes, its always a pleasure to buy cars from Paul Conte Cadillac. The experience is so wonderful I wish I could do it every year. Their knowledge of the car and the attention to detail they give their customers is beyond compare and I cannot imagine going to another dealership.

Terrain
2/24/2015

"Great Experience"

My experience was excellent Michael columbel was great , I left Paul conte with the truck I love . He let me know that I was going to leave that dealership with something .

Michael columbel

Debra Marra
2/21/2015

"I found David Colotti!!!"

I was so upset when I walked into North Bay Cadillac and they told me, David Colotti, was no longer with the company. When I asked them, Where did he go? No one knew . . . I left North Bay with some information about buying out my lease . . . However, I really wanted a different color car! To my surprise, when I walked into Paul Conte/Freeport Showroom, David Colotti approached me! I was soooooooooooo thrilled to see him, and Dave helped me buy the car of my dreams! Dave introduced me to Pat McCabe, who helped me with my purchase also! When I told Dave what had happened at North Bay, he was very surprised that they didn't let me know that he had been working at Paul Conte Cadillac! All I can say is, Dave was wonderful to work with, and I trusted him, just like My Dad did, who had recently passed away! I knew My Dad would be happy that I found Dave, and that he was able to help me find my dream car!! I would definitely recommend everyone going to Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport, NY! It was also great to see the same familiar faces like Debbie, the receptionist and all the guys in the Service Department, that I had known since I bought My first Cadillac from them, in 2004!! It was like seeing old friends, I know they would take good care of my car for me, as they did in the past! Sincerely, Debra Marra Westbury, NY

4joyce
2/02/2015

"The Right Choice"

The survey speaks for itself. I have owned several Mercedes and wanted a change. Chris and David were very accommodating. They wouldn't let my husband and I leave without making the right deal we were satisfied with. I highly recommend visiting them before you make a purchase with another dealership. We made the right choice with the SRX and the dealership!

ratus
1/21/2015

"Smooth and easy."

Sales Manager and sales representative were there to help. No gimmicks, no misrepresentations or hidden details. A pleasure to do business with this fine team.

Reviews of David Colotti