Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

advisingpro66
1/20/2016

"Excellent assistance in buying my new car"

I dreaded the thought of purchasing a new car: the hassle, the negotiation, the feeling that you are being hustled. Not at Paul Conte Cadillac!!. Both Eugene Sotirios and David Colotti could not have been more helpful. I was treated as a guest at the showroom and both gentlemen went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with my decision to purchase the SRX that I wanted. The entire process went smoothly and I left happy with my purchase and the experience. I strongly recommend Paul Conte Cadillac as the place to go when considering your next purchase.

espoc1
1/19/2016

"Best experience I have every had leasing a car!"

As the lease on my ATS was ending this month, I've been visiting and calling other Cadillac dealers and found most of them would not honor their news paper ads and were taking us for a ride. When I saw an internet ad at Paul Conte Cadillac for a 2016 ATS for a great price I called and spoke to Matt Schaeffer and he immediately made me feel comfortable and quoted me exactly what the ad said. My husband and I went the next day and leased a new ATS at exactly the price quoted. The dealership is beautiful and everyone is extremely helpful and made us feel right at home!! Thank you Matt!! I'll be back!!

Greg7217
12/28/2015

"Best Cadillac Dealer on Long Island-Paul Conte!!!!"

This is our 2nd SRX purchase from Paul Conte Cadillac. Salesman Sam Manning and Sales Manager David Colotti were extremely helpful yet never pushy. They are true professionals trying their best to make the customer happy in their purchase. I will continue to recommend them to family and friends.

blaze

Kia
12/27/2015

"Amazing Service"

Sam Manning was very welcoming and catered to our needs. Followed by an amazing Sales Manager David Colotti. I was very impressed by the level of customer service I received. David was able to meet my financial needs.This is my first cadillac and I plan on being a lifetime customer, thanks to Sam Manning and David Colotti. Rukiya &Calvin Chavies

diddy0707
12/15/2015

"Beautiful 2012 CPO SRX"

We saw the car online on a Tuesday and contacted the dealer. They responded right way and said the car was still available. We went to see and test-drive it late Wednesday morning. Mike Kunz and Dave Colotti were very appreciative of our situation, and worked very hard to make the deal work. At no point were they insulting or unreasonable (as we had experienced at other dealers in the area). They also worked hard to get us an acceptable price for our trade-in vehicle. We were made to feel like our purchase was the most important thing going on at the dealership. We made the deal by 2:00 and picked up the car at 5:00. One more thing, the cheesecake gift was a very "sweet" touch.

Samantha
11/23/2015

"Certified Pre-owned Tahoe experience Mike Columbel is great"

Mike was very welcoming I'm a new mom and needed the family vehicle within affordable pricing. Mike and Ken did a great job at making it happen. Thank again guys....

Ken Park & Michael Columbel

mariaminerva
11/04/2015

"my car buying experience wea very pleasant. "

Arthur was very welcoming and helped me a great deal because I was in need of a car that could fit my needs and my financing. He had taken the time to explain the details for me. Since I purchased the car , he has always been available with questions regarding my new purchase. I would recommend your dealeraship in the future.

arthur

Jenny
11/03/2015

"Certified Pre-owned Cadillac purchase "

We went from New Jersey to Long Islnad to purchase my beautiful SRX. They had the best online price for the one we were looking for. They did everything to please my very picky specifications on the vehicle. Dave and Allan were very pleasant people to deal with. They understood all my concerns and they went above to beyond to satisfied every little inquiry I had. Thanks a lot guys to make this purchase a pleasure.

Suzanne5160
10/27/2015

"A Great Sales Experience"

I purchased a 2012 Cadillac CTS last week from Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport. I was quite surprised that this turned out to be a completely painless, and actually quite pleasant, experience. My sales person was Mike Kunz, who was friendly (not pushy), knowledgeable and helpful. His manager, David Colotti, was a pleasure to work with as well. As we all know, "used car salesman" isn't usually a phrase that reflects a compliment. Not so with Mr. Kunz and Mr. Colotti....there was nothing more they could have done to make this easier. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both of these gentleman and hope they're both there when I'm ready for my next car.

lparadise
10/12/2015

"Excellent Experience "

First of all, everyone at this dealership was friendly and professional. They are family owned and you can tell. That really makes a difference. My husband and I worked with Chris Abbiatello. What a great great salesman! He was extremely knowledgeable and confident in his product.He didn't use any high pressure sales tactics.He knew we were looking at other brands and didn't put them down like other salesman we encounterd. He made us feel secure and worked hard to get us a great deal. He also gave us his cell number after the deal and encouraged us to call with questions. He followed up with us the next day as well.I would highly recommend Chris and Paul Conti Cadillac! I will shop here again without hesitation.

Reviews of David Colotti