Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Barbara Hogan
8/29/2016

"Matthew Schaeffer!"

A few days ago I went to Paul Conte Cadillac in Freeport, NY to have my 2010 CTS serviced. The warranty on the car expired, so the cost to fix the problem was way to much! After talking with Matthew Schaeffer, I drove out in a brand new 2016 ATS! It took a few hours because I was so unsure about a few things! Matthew was Amazing, he was so nice, knowledgeable, personable, polite, funny, and most of all patience! I asked a million questions most of them two and three times and his mood never changed he was great! I left completely satisfied and sure I made the right decision. I have been a customer at Paul Conte for many years and have always been treated great by everyone there!

Clemmo91
8/22/2016

"Absolutely amazing car buying experience! "

I have never liked the car buying experience until I went to Paul Conte Cadillac of Freeport. I was treated so wonderfully from the moment I walked in. The sales team and sales manager truly show their professionalism and their passion and love for what they do. I wasn't completely sure I was able to swing a car from there until the team did EVERYTHING in their power to make it possible for me. They also made a few accommodations for my new car to make me extra happy. I am now a new and very loyal customer of Paul Conte Cadillac of Freeport.

Lori
8/02/2016

"Amazing Experience"

I have been to many places in the past month I have never met more amazing people. especially Pat and David they were the nicest most compassionate people I have ever met, It was like I knew them for years. Anyone looking for a car new or used go there you won't be disappointed. I can't rave enough I left completely happy!!!

vincent_lynch
5/24/2016

"2013 CTS coupe"

We dealt with Dave Colotti and Gene Sotirios. I had made a call prior to going to determine if we were in the same ball bark in regard to my trade in. Gene called back promptly from my email. Time is the most valuable asset. Playing the salesman manager game is boring and a waste of time. There was no BS. After we came to terms my wife and I went to the bank for the certified check and had lunch at a diner. When we returned the car was ready and registered for 3 years with insurance cards. The whole process took about 4 hours inclusive of lunch. If you like to waste time and kick tires, this isn't the place fr you. In the future I would plan to buy my next vehicle from them.

Roger1968
5/16/2016

"Vehicle purchase"

Service that I receive from the mgr in charge, assistant mgr, financial consultant were excellent, very courteous, friendly...they answer all questions in detail that I was not sure about. I would defiantly recommend this dealer to anyone. Thanking them for such an outstanding sevrvice.

Michael J. Columbel

Caddy
4/10/2016

"Cadillac purchase and service"

All good experinces, helped out setting up computer items and this is my second purchase at this dealership would recommend to others and would come back again

Dakota N.
4/09/2016

"Great experience"

Gene, was very accommodating. He created a no pressure environment. Everything went just as he said it would go. The price on the vehicle I was getting was great. There was no need to negotiate. All the staff there were very accommodating. If I could have purchased two trucks that day, it would have been done. Recommend to anyone looking to purchase a Cadillac.

Sweissbach
3/22/2016

"Very accommodating"

They were very friendly and easy to work with. Tried to make us happy and get us what we wanted. Wanted to develop a relationship both now and for the future.

Gzaccari
3/20/2016

"Amazing"

First dealer I ever called told therm what I was ted to spend and they made thee deal work withouyt any bs. So good I pleased a second the next day

Danielle
3/08/2016

"Best in the business "

Alan and David at Paul Conte Cadillac made my car buying experience the best I have ever received .They were very professional and made us feel Right at home they went above and beyond to Make my purchase an experience to remember I would recommend them to anyone they are the best in the business the best customer service I ever recieved in any industry I really appreciate the help and support keep it up guys

Reviews of David Colotti