Paul Conte Cadillac

169 W Sunrise Hwy,
Freeport, New York 11520
Paul Conte Cadillac Info
About Paul Conte Cadillac

At Paul Conte Cadillac, we promise a level of service and customer satisfaction that you can't find from just any New York auto dealership. We offer the most coveted Cadillac cars near Long Island and surrounding areas. Our Freeport Cadillac dealership, also serving as your Long Island Cadillac dealer in Nassau County, specializes in new and pre-owned vehicle sales. Our staff is focused on professionalism and respect when it comes to the experience we want our customers to have. For the best selection of Cadillac cars in New York, Paul Conte Cadillac Inc is the preferred choice!

About Paul Conte Cadillac

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

GerryM
8/26/2015

"Easiest used car purchase ever had."

Happened to be in the area. Stopped by on a whim and was greeted by Chris Abbatiello. I explained to him what I was looking for and he led me to the exact car I was looking for. He gave me all the information about the car and after a test drive I knew this was my car. Chris was most helpful negotiating the price and I felt like I got a great deal from a friend. He went way beyond what other sales people at other dealers had done for me. I would highly recommend Paul Conte Cadilac to anyone looking for a fair, friendly car buying experience. I live 50 miles from the dealership and I would travel that distance again to buy from Paul Conte. Gerry Moran

Kate the Golfpro
8/22/2015

"Most Fabulous!"

Family owned and my Family appreciates their Family Values!!! We have purchased many cars from them over the years with confidence. David Colotti and Gene Sotirios were absolutely honest and sincere and treated me like gold. I was nervous making a new purchase for my new vehicle and they calmed all my fears. I would highly recommend Paul Conte Cadillac and David and Gene! Thank you guys!

M&N
8/19/2015

"Great customer service."

Searching online for a specific used car for our son, we saw just what we wanted at Paul Conte. Upon arriving we were greeted with a smile by Gene, who took him for a test drive. We sat down at his desk to discuss cost, and met Dave, one of the managers. He immediately made us feel like family, shook hands and we made a deal all within 20 minutes. Never has this been done in a car dealership before! It was a very smooth transaction, they took care of everything. We highly recommend this dynamic duo! Needless to say we had a very positive experience and my son is a happy camper. :)

Peg&Bob
8/15/2015

"Exceptional customer service and knowledgeable"

After researching several dealerships, we drove from Suffolk to Nassau County because of the great reviews that I read online. The customer service and knowledge about the car was impeccable and Gene Sotirios, Sales & Leasing Specialist and David Colotti, Manager made our drive east to west well worth the trip. They were genuine and answered all of our questions and concerns which made our purchase such an easy, effortless transition. We highly recommend this dealership and praise the very unique and skilled sales and management team. Mr. Paul Conte, I hope you are aware of the valuable assets Gene & David are to your dealership. We will proudly recommend your Cadillac dealership to all of our friends and family. So glad I read your reviews, we were not disappointed, thanks for such a diligent staff. P.S. THANKS FOR THE CHEESECAKE, WHAT A NICE TOUCH.

jfischetti19
7/18/2015

"Good service "

After purchasing my car from Paul conte my sister became interested in purchasing her own Cadillac, I knew exactly where to bring her.. Great customer service & very knowledgable about cars they're selling.

SRVHolmes
5/31/2015

"Smooth and Painless"

Five star service. Everyone was friendly of course they are trying to make a sale but the feeling felt genuine. Effortless transition with trading my car and they were willing to meet most of my demands. I'm not very picky but with this kind of investment you want to feel comfortable and my dealer Chris Abbatiello bent over backwards to make this purchase seamlessly perfect. If all car salesmen was a concerning and involved as Mr. Abbatiello buying a car would be a welcoming event.

CAPTGREGGF
5/21/2015

"2 ND PURCHASE"

FAIR PRICES, COMBINED WITH EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM SALES STAFF. MIKE COLUMBEL GAVE US EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND HAD OUR CAR READY WHEN PROMISED. FINANCE WORKED WITH US TO GET THE RIGHT EXTENDED WARRANTY.

MICHAEL COLUMBEL, SHABAAZ

Dindirides
4/11/2015

"GREAT DEALERSHIP"

Entire staff, sales and service, are knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. This is my second vehicle leased from this dealership. Would come back again and would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

EileenJ
4/03/2015

"Great Experience!"

Recently purchased a 2013 SRX Cadillac from Paul Conte Cadillac. Chris Abbatiello provided outstanding customer service. He was instrumental in helping me meet my budget and getting the car I wanted. I was very happy with the full service provided by the dealership! I would definitely recommend them and look forward to doing business in the future.

Sharilyn
3/14/2015

"Got my cake and ate it too"

My wife and I was looking a car. My wife was interested in pretty and I wanted affortability. Thank you Steve and Chris for showing us pretty and functional, and special thanks to DAVID COLOTTI for making it affortable. We love our 2012 Cadillac SRX. Thank you PAUL CONTE CADILLAC DEALERHIP for letting us have our cake and eat it too.

Steve