Pfeiffer Infiniti

Overall Rating 5

Pfeiffer Infiniti
Pfeiffer Infiniti Info

"Tammy St John. "

My salesperson was exceptional. He delivered the exact car I wanted at the price I requested. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and personable. I intend to buy all my future vehicles through Ha Thruong. I highly recommend Pfeiffer to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Ha Thruong

"Our customer service experience with Pfeiffer was..."

Our customer service experience with Pfeiffer was fantastic. They really took the time to answer any questions we had about our new car purchase, and sat with us to make sure we understood all the features of our new car before we drove it off the lot. We have also had many follow up calls to make sure we are satisfied with our service. We will continue to buy from Pfeiffer and Ha in the future.

Ha

"The personal attention I was given from the moment I..."

The personal attention I was given from the moment I walked in till I left, kept a smile on my face the whole time.. Ha was awesome, explaining every small question I had even if at times it was trivial.. Ha has called to follow up several times answered my questions and has made me feel very comfortable in dealing with him and Pfeiffer Infinity, --I definitely have praised the attention I recieved to my friends. I left the dealership with several HUGS !!! I love of G37 IPL

Ha Truong

"Tim and his service team did a great job in getting my..."

Tim and his service team did a great job in getting my vehicle in with out an appt. Very friendly and my vechile looked great when I picked it up. I would recommend this service department to all infiniti drivers! Thank you Tim

Tim and his service department center is great!!!!! I would greatly recommend this dealership!

"I was absolutely blown away with the level of service..."

I was absolutely blown away with the level of service that I received. To make a long story short, was not planning purchasing a vehicle, just test driving. What happened, I left with a new G37X! I'm certainly not an impluse buyer but the level of care that I received from Ha and the entire staff at Pfeiffer Infiniti, made me an impulse buyer that day. What stood out to me the most that as a consumer, was I was treated like a member of the family or an old friend. That level of compassion blew me away!

Ha Truong

"The sales consultant spent time going over my opitions..."

The sales consultant spent time going over my opitions for buying a used car. The dealership wanted our business...and worked very hard to give us a great deal. When I picked up my car Ha spent time with me going over the car...answering all of my questions. We would recommend Pfeiffer Infiniti to anyone looking to buy a car.

Ha Truong

"I bought a used Infiniti. Ha Truong was friendly,..."

I bought a used Infiniti. Ha Truong was friendly, knowledgeable and showed me multiple car options for my budget. Pfeiffer provides great quality cars and service.

Ha Truong

"Ha was very knowledgable, responsive and pleasant to deal..."

Ha was very knowledgable, responsive and pleasant to deal with. He was helpful and provided counsel when necessary. The best car buying experience ever. Will return again.

Ha Truong

"I am very pleased with our Sales Rep. Ha Truong he is..."

I am very pleased with our Sales Rep. Ha Truong he is very helpful and knowledgeable, excellent service overall from the time we test drive our G37x until the final purchased, he also helped us get the best rate for our vehicle, explained every details about our G and the follow up was even great, making sure that we have everything that we needed and enjoying our car. I came from New England and the service from Pfeiffer is exceptional compared to the Infiniti dealership that I used to go to for my Qx4.

Ha Truong

"Having purchased a number of Infiniti's from Pfeiffer..."

Having purchased a number of Infiniti's from Pfeiffer Infiniti (through both Eric Hammer and Howard Goei), the primary reason "why" I keep returning has to do with accessability; call it "service" after the sale or assistance in resolving "issues" that can arise - from shipping a vehicle to requesting service long distance - they are always available and willing to assist. We reside in both MI and FL and this type of quality service is very much appreciated!

Eric Hammer