Pfeiffer Infiniti

Pfeiffer Infiniti Info

DaviVascaino
1/16/2016

"Awesome experience"

I really liked the experience I had at Pfeiffer. I was looking for an Infiniti, and we don't have many options in Michigan. Despite the lack of options around, they were willing to negotiate the price, which was very important for me to close the deal. Craig Ressell did a great job. The dealership looks classy and quiet. I got there 12:45pm, test drove the vehicle and left with a brand new SUV in less than 1 hour. No hassle, no waiting, nothing.

Craig Ressell

slgpc
11/23/2015

"Buyer Beware"

We recently purchased a QX60 AWD. After the purchase we realized that the car is not at all as advertised. It boasts very poor comfort and the technological amenities are very subpar. In addition, as part of our negotiated deal, we were to receive WeatherTech floor mats. When we picked up the car, we were told that the Infiniti floor mats were "just as good." My wife did not want to haggle, so we accepted the car. As soon as we drove away, we noticed a rattle in the dash which has yet to be fixed. When we bought the car, we were told that the resale is an attribute, so I looked at Kelley Blue Book values, which seemed to confirm that representation. Unfortunately, when trying to unload this car after only 6,000 miles, we realized that the actual value is over 20% less than the Blue Book value. It is true that one can get large discounts on this car, but take it from us: It is not a good deal, but rather the only way they can sell these cars. Do your homework and avoid this car.

Craig Ressell

Brian Armour
6/09/2015

"Mike was excellent!"

Mike Murphy was easily one of the best "sales" professionals I've ever worked with. And I'm in sales... Great, personal service seemed just his way, including proactive post-sale follow up. I would recommend him to any wanting to buy a great car.

Craig

phillips1
3/24/2015

"Great service doesn't make up for overpricing"

Ha is a friendly and attentive salesperson and he is pleasant to work with. I had my heart set on an FX35 but after comparing prices at other dealers I realized that every FX35 on Pfeiffer's lot was $2000-$4500 higher than other dealers. I am guessing this is due to the fact that they are the only Infiniti dealer in the immediate area, but it wasn't worth it to me. I'd rather drive to a different city. Which is what I did.

Ha

deltaservicerater
2/11/2015

"Greater attention to detail would favor a better review"

I have had great interactions with this dealership during purchasing but less so with service. Although the staff is friendly and prompt, they did not reset any of the service intervals during the service event. Overlooking a minor detail such as this brings to bear concern about the completeness of the major work. A minor gripe to some, a cautious warning for the detail-oriented.

Barco?

Latamster
3/28/2014

"Tammy St John. "

My salesperson was exceptional. He delivered the exact car I wanted at the price I requested. He was thorough, knowledgeable, and personable. I intend to buy all my future vehicles through Ha Thruong. I highly recommend Pfeiffer to anyone looking to purchase a new or used car.

Ha Thruong

jamij09
11/13/2013

"Our customer service experience with Pfeiffer was..."

Our customer service experience with Pfeiffer was fantastic. They really took the time to answer any questions we had about our new car purchase, and sat with us to make sure we understood all the features of our new car before we drove it off the lot. We have also had many follow up calls to make sure we are satisfied with our service. We will continue to buy from Pfeiffer and Ha in the future.

Ha

ziva
4/04/2013

"The personal attention I was given from the moment I..."

The personal attention I was given from the moment I walked in till I left, kept a smile on my face the whole time.. Ha was awesome, explaining every small question I had even if at times it was trivial.. Ha has called to follow up several times answered my questions and has made me feel very comfortable in dealing with him and Pfeiffer Infinity, --I definitely have praised the attention I recieved to my friends. I left the dealership with several HUGS !!! I love of G37 IPL

Ha Truong

anika
2/21/2013

"Tim and his service team did a great job in getting my..."

Tim and his service team did a great job in getting my vehicle in with out an appt. Very friendly and my vechile looked great when I picked it up. I would recommend this service department to all infiniti drivers! Thank you Tim

Tim and his service department center is great!!!!! I would greatly recommend this dealership!

s.landino85
9/20/2012

"I was absolutely blown away with the level of service..."

I was absolutely blown away with the level of service that I received. To make a long story short, was not planning purchasing a vehicle, just test driving. What happened, I left with a new G37X! I'm certainly not an impluse buyer but the level of care that I received from Ha and the entire staff at Pfeiffer Infiniti, made me an impulse buyer that day. What stood out to me the most that as a consumer, was I was treated like a member of the family or an old friend. That level of compassion blew me away!

Ha Truong