Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

Zoila
11/07/2015

"Highly Recommend this Dealership!"

Great experience working with our sales specialist Willie Rodriguez. He is very helpful and patient, I highly recommend Willie Rodriguez to anyone who is looking to buy or Lease a vehicle. He is the best!!

JS3143
11/01/2015

"Best Dealership Experience Ever"

After a week of stressful dealership visits and evasive sales representatives, I walked into Phillipsburg Easton Honda and met with Willie Rodriguez. Willie is a real find! He listened to what I wanted and to what I could afford. Within 30 minutes he had put together the perfect deal for my needs! Willie was clear and forthright and I never doubted for one minute that I was dealing an honest guy with real integrity. I cannot imagine ever going to any other dealership and cannot recommend Willie Rodriguez and his team highly enough. And, I love, love, love my civic!

Principal
10/30/2015

"I'd grudgingly recommend - was a mixed experience"

While I was satisfied with my salesman, Steve, I was totally dissatisfied with upper management for keeping me at the dealership for FIVE hours! I knew exactly which car I wanted and it was a top line vehicle, a Pilot Elite. I didn't appreciate the lack of timeliness and the back and forth dealings with my trade ins when I was clearly buying a high end vehicle. Having bought four other cars here, I'm extremely disappointed and feel disrespected.

Steve, Erin, Anthony (the sales manager that disrespected me)

Patti55
10/29/2015

"Great salesmen and friendly staff!"

I have recently leased my 4th vehicle with this dealership. My salesman was very helpful with my decision on my purchase. He took the time to be sure I knew all the ins and outs of my vehicle and all it had to offer. The staff and manager were very friendly and made me very comfortable while waiting. Anyone who does not enjoy car shopping, should try going to Phillipsburg Honda, I'm sure they'll be pleased!

David Iskols and Al

FAOS2486
10/22/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I purchased my HRV-LX here. I went late almost went the were closing but that wasn't an impediment to receive great customer service and experience. It was pleasure to do business here and I will recomend to everyone. My sales guy was Manny Collantes and because of him I did purchase the car without thinking good job.

Many Collantes

Bennyyoly
10/16/2015

"Very pleased"

I had purchase 2 vehicles from there...been very happy and pleased with both of my purchase... I highly recommend this dealer ...the best salesperson they have that I have purchased both of my cars with is Willie Rodriguez... Again thank you..phillipsburg easton Honda!!!

ron2016
10/07/2015

"Great experience"

Matt Allen, our salesman, was very friendly and helpful. We visited the dealer on a Sunday so we had pretty much picked out the car we wanted from their inventory, so that meant we didn't need them to find the car we wanted. We looked at other cars but the Accord Sport really stood out. All the people we had contact with were very friendly and personable. All around a great experience. We love the car!

Matt Allen

harley's mom
9/18/2015

"LOVE IT!"

I was treated like a queen. After owning my 2012 Accord EXL for 3 months & 9 days, my neighbor's tree crushed it. I was desperate for another 2012 EXL when I happened upon Clinton Acura's web site. Scott directed me to Phillipsburg because they had what I was looking for right on the lot. I was so fortunate to speak with Dena in internet sales and she hooked me up with Dave Iskols. He went above and beyond to ensure I was in the car I WANTED and could AFFORD. Being alone and desperate he never tried to push me down a road I couldn't handle. He was kind enough to see that my rental car was returned and refused to take money from me to put gas in that car. WOW!! THAT'S SERVICE AND I LOVE MY CAR! I will never win over the insurance companies but I was a winner at Phillipsburg. I don't want to forget the woman who bought me a bottle of water but I never got her name.

David Iskols, Dena Reed

LeddieFamily
9/10/2015

"No pressure...pleasant experience."

Salesman Anthony Catanzariti was helpful from the "just looking" phase to the time of purchase. He never pressured us and accommodated all our requests regarding tests drives, keeping us in price range and explaining all purchase options regarding leasing versus buying our new vehicle. We left with confidence that we made the right decision. We would recommend Ant "Cat" for a great car buying experience.

Anthony Catanzariti

T
9/04/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Bought a 2015 Honda Accord (my 8th Honda and I think my 2nd from this dealer). Salesman Matt understood I did not need to be sold on the car but quickly negotiated a deal to my satisfaction. Business manager got me through the paperwork quickly! Highly recommend this dealership and I will be utilizing the service department for both of my current Honda's.

Matt Allen