Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

Honda Lover
1/25/2016

"Dan Dunlap is a true professional!"

I will continue buying my cars at Phillipsburg Easton Honda because of the great experience everyone there makes it....especially Dan Dunlap. I will definitely recommend the dealership and Dan to everyone I know that is in the market for a Honda.

Dan Dunlap

ChrisZ1990
1/21/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Professional, knowledgable, personable are just a few (of many) words I can use to describe my experience not only with Sherman and Willie, but with the whole PE Honda staff. From the moment I entered the dealership to the time I drove away in my new 2015 Honda Accord I felt comfortable and knew exactly what I was getting price wise. No gimmicks. Willie was even kind enough to accommodate my schedule to come in on his off day to deliver the car. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!

Willie and Sherman

jnaomi
1/08/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Manny and Tom were both a huge help when it came to helping my fiance and I decide on exactly what we wanted and needed that also remained within our budget.We absolutely love our Honda Accord!

Tom Cleary and Manny

papabarker
1/06/2016

"Eric Vatne is AWESOME"

My wife and I are expecting our 1st child in April, we needed a reliable car. Having been referred to Phillipsburg Easton Honda by a friend we went in a bit stressed out but optimistic. We asked for Eric Vatne and from hello our stress was completely lifted. He was informative, honest, and never tried to upsell or put us in a car we didn't want. He got us a great rate, answered all our questions made us feel at home and had us out the door in less than 3 hours with our new vehicle. That along with finance manager Yury making us feel at home with his funny stories about parenting had us wondering why we ever stressed over buying a car. If you want a stress free, family oriented, fair place to buy a car, go to Phillipsburg Easton Honda and ask for Eric!!! Tell him Morgan and Dave say hi...

Yury

cb2015
12/16/2015

"Excellent and Professional Service"

I went to various Honda and Hyundai dealerships in NJ for approx 6months to assess the Pilot for purchase. I met many sale people along the way. None of them provided the professional service that Al Rojas at Phillipsburg Easton Honda provided. My initial contact with Al was when he opened and held the door open for me and my family upon entering the dealership. He was pleasant and greeted the entire family. Upon entering his cubical, he provided a litney of useful information re: Pilot, as well as compared pilot vs odessey for my individual needs. He showed me around the dealership, on a test drive, and never once pressured me regarding financial matters, which was the typical initial approach by most other salesman. Once I test drove the pilot, discussed pros/cons for my needs, and received a thorough education re: Pilot, Odyssey, dealership services, then negotiation began. He was professiona, conscienious of my time and quickly reached an agreement. I've been to the dealship twice since and each time was greeted by Al. He accomodated me immediately re: questions re: operation of various features of the Pilot. I HIGHLY recommend Al Rojas. I have already recommended him to 4 or 5 prospective buyers.

Al Rojas

HondaDriver
12/06/2015

"Easy, pleasant transaction"

Salespeople were informative and pleasant, no pressure. The vehicle's features were demonstrated, and my cell phone was paired with it. Ongoing technical support was offered.

Tom Cleary, Wilbur Rodriguez

betta12373
12/05/2015

"Great dealer experience! "

So happy I bought from this dealer! Tom Marcellus, my salesman, is a great guy. He went above and beyond to make my trade-in and new car lease, very easy! Steve, one of the business managers also made the financing paperwork process a breeze.

Tom Marcellus

16pilot
12/01/2015

"Nice and smooth transaction "

Pleasure to do business with. Tom Marcellus is a great car salesman to deal with. He was very informative and personable. Even though buying a car is annoying they make it tolerable

Thomas Marcellus

Rich.pat1226
11/14/2015

"People who care"

We felt as though Tom Cleary cared about our goals and worked to meet them with great satisfaction. We were not rushed. Tom was patient and met with us on three occasions to help us decide.

Tom Cleary

Kcjojo
11/09/2015

"Great dealership "

Walked into this dealership looking for a newer used car after a friend of mine recommended it and Willie Rodriguez. He worked very hard to give me everything I was looking for and had me in my new 2013 honda accord in less than a couple of hours. Great salesman and friendly staff. Would highly recommend this salesman and dealership. I love my honda accord...Thank you Willie Rodriguez!

Willie Rodriguez