Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

kathi
7/12/2015

"Angel Zapata Best Salesperson"

We were just looking and had no intention of buying anything however once I sat in the driver seat of the Honda CRV (2015) I was hooked. Angel Z is a great sales person and made the decision to purchase our vehicle less painful. We love our new Vehicle and will certainly send everyone we know to PEH.

Angel Zapata

Asj
7/04/2015

"Go see Angel Zapata"

Now, I hate driving, buying cars, and pushy sales people. But I fell in love with this little Honda. I knew that I wanted it but it was a little high. I met with Angel. He is so kind and warm. I walked out with the car of my dreams.

Angel Z

sar6309
7/03/2015

"Excellent Expirance"

I had been looking for a SUV for several months and had no look. I was looking around in the Poconos. Al Rojas was great, he was quick and courteous. I needed a SUV that had a 3rd row of seating. He had only one available, it was my Pilot. He showed me everything that I need to know about the vehicle. I loved the service I was given from him, great person. Thank You Phillipsburg Easton Honda and most important Thank you Al Rojas!

Al Rojas

Irishfireman
7/02/2015

"Best Experience twice now"

March 21 2013 I bought my first new car a Honda Civic Lx and had the best experience. Last week we received a letter from the GM and he stated they needed good used vehicles and would buy out our lease with no penalties. We went in and as said we got a 2015 Honda Civic Lx with no issues. Another Job well done and highly recommend them!

CRV Owner
6/20/2015

"Positive Experience"

We had already decided on what car to purchase, and our salesman met us at a comfortable price in the color we wanted. The process was smooth and I would recommend the dealershipl

pumpkin52
6/11/2015

"Honesty"

All I have to say is it USED to mean something WHEN A MAN shook your hand on a deal, (2015 not so sure if it means anything anymore) when the deal did not work out it kinda left a not so good taste in my mouth, I'm not sure how I feel but pretty sad kinda sums it up.

Sons of satan

MattLake
6/04/2015

"Couldn't Be Happier!!"

Phillipsburg Easton Honda was a complete pleasure to buy from. My salesman didn't use any sleazy approaches and didn't hassle me like you might find with other dealers. My salesman, Anthony, was an honest and straight forward guy who was very easy to work with. Most importantly, Anthony and the other employees had integrity, and that's a rare quality when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. He helped me figure out the different features of the car and made the purchase process extremely easy. Given the chance, I would definitely give them my business again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. They made the purchase an exciting experience rather than an activity that you dread. I couldn't be any happier with my overall experience with them, and out of the 20 different dealerships I have visited and/or purchased from, they were one of my favorite.

Anthony Sherman

LindaLovesherCRV
5/26/2015

"Service Dept is Terrific!"

The gentlemen in the Service Dept here are the best. I had taken my 2002 CRV to 2 trusted mechanics I had used for years at other shops and they could not find the cause of the shimmy in the front end of my car. I spoke to Dave Trible in service and he diagnosed it over the phone and fixed it immediately! This dealership is about an hour's drive from my home and well worth the drive! Once there I surprised myself by falling in love with a 2012 CRV and purchased a car! The entire dealership is absolutely cordial, friendly and everyone goes out of their way to please you! Mr. Miller, the used car manager was also extremely helpful! Keep up the great work!

Dave Trible

Jasper1023
5/23/2015

"Awesome customer service"

I worked with both Scott and Anthony on picking out a car. I was going to pick a Chevy Equinox that was on the lot. After talking to both of them about my wants and needs in a suv they pulled around with practically a band new Jeep Cherokee that had all the wants and needs plus more. I can't say anything but good things about them and the dealership. I will definitely be back for my next car purchase.

hondamike
5/22/2015

"Enjoyable, stress-free buying experience"

I worked with John Edwards to purchase my 2015 Honda CR-V. This was the most positive buying experience that I have ever had. John made everything from the initial test drive, to the negotiation process, to the closing of the deal enjoyable and stress free...he was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle I was interested in and had the right answers to all of my questions. Best of all, I never felt pressured to buy. Overall, it was a great experience!

Reviews of Eddie Ajhar