Phillipsburg Easton Honda

About Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

zoom zoom
3/12/2016

"Best Place for Honda Car Purchase"

Bo is a woderful salesperson, he is very knowledgeable at his work, he is a very open and truthful on my 2014 Honda Accord. Yuri is an awesome guy as well offering unmatchable financing deal on my 2014 Honda Accord

Bo Piazza

LeeLee'D
3/11/2016

"Highly Satisfied w/over all experience at this dealership! "

First Time customer.....In purchasing a New Elantra GT @ Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai. The salesman Mr. Arvind Patel, was so nice an outgoing taking his time to walk me thru every aspect of financing portion with having veritable options that would suit MY needs. Love the concept of 10 Year Warrantee an or 100,000 miles coverage., which is a rarity in its self.. other perks are road side assistances & rental service when needed ~ ****quite a package**** I will recommend there business to my family & friends. Sincerely Lee Duchaney ~ Phillipsburg NJ

Arvind Patel

Justin Bagley
3/07/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience For The Whole Family"

My wife and I are now a family of 5 and it was time to upgrade to a family hauler. Dan Dunlap and his team at Phillipsburg-Easton Honda made it a great experience for the whole family! Dan was very accommodating of all our needs and not only delivered a great price on our new vehicle, he made it a stress free process as well. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!

Dan Dunlap

Honda Lover
1/25/2016

"Dan Dunlap is a true professional!"

I will continue buying my cars at Phillipsburg Easton Honda because of the great experience everyone there makes it....especially Dan Dunlap. I will definitely recommend the dealership and Dan to everyone I know that is in the market for a Honda.

Dan Dunlap

ChrisZ1990
1/21/2016

"Great car buying experience"

Professional, knowledgable, personable are just a few (of many) words I can use to describe my experience not only with Sherman and Willie, but with the whole PE Honda staff. From the moment I entered the dealership to the time I drove away in my new 2015 Honda Accord I felt comfortable and knew exactly what I was getting price wise. No gimmicks. Willie was even kind enough to accommodate my schedule to come in on his off day to deliver the car. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!

Willie and Sherman

jnaomi
1/08/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Manny and Tom were both a huge help when it came to helping my fiance and I decide on exactly what we wanted and needed that also remained within our budget.We absolutely love our Honda Accord!

Tom Cleary and Manny

papabarker
1/06/2016

"Eric Vatne is AWESOME"

My wife and I are expecting our 1st child in April, we needed a reliable car. Having been referred to Phillipsburg Easton Honda by a friend we went in a bit stressed out but optimistic. We asked for Eric Vatne and from hello our stress was completely lifted. He was informative, honest, and never tried to upsell or put us in a car we didn't want. He got us a great rate, answered all our questions made us feel at home and had us out the door in less than 3 hours with our new vehicle. That along with finance manager Yury making us feel at home with his funny stories about parenting had us wondering why we ever stressed over buying a car. If you want a stress free, family oriented, fair place to buy a car, go to Phillipsburg Easton Honda and ask for Eric!!! Tell him Morgan and Dave say hi...

Yury

cb2015
12/16/2015

"Excellent and Professional Service"

I went to various Honda and Hyundai dealerships in NJ for approx 6months to assess the Pilot for purchase. I met many sale people along the way. None of them provided the professional service that Al Rojas at Phillipsburg Easton Honda provided. My initial contact with Al was when he opened and held the door open for me and my family upon entering the dealership. He was pleasant and greeted the entire family. Upon entering his cubical, he provided a litney of useful information re: Pilot, as well as compared pilot vs odessey for my individual needs. He showed me around the dealership, on a test drive, and never once pressured me regarding financial matters, which was the typical initial approach by most other salesman. Once I test drove the pilot, discussed pros/cons for my needs, and received a thorough education re: Pilot, Odyssey, dealership services, then negotiation began. He was professiona, conscienious of my time and quickly reached an agreement. I've been to the dealship twice since and each time was greeted by Al. He accomodated me immediately re: questions re: operation of various features of the Pilot. I HIGHLY recommend Al Rojas. I have already recommended him to 4 or 5 prospective buyers.

Al Rojas

HondaDriver
12/06/2015

"Easy, pleasant transaction"

Salespeople were informative and pleasant, no pressure. The vehicle's features were demonstrated, and my cell phone was paired with it. Ongoing technical support was offered.

Tom Cleary, Wilbur Rodriguez

betta12373
12/05/2015

"Great dealer experience! "

So happy I bought from this dealer! Tom Marcellus, my salesman, is a great guy. He went above and beyond to make my trade-in and new car lease, very easy! Steve, one of the business managers also made the financing paperwork process a breeze.

Tom Marcellus