Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Ben Lazor

Eric Vatne, Sales Consultant, Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Eric Vatne

August 03, 2017

"A+ service across the board. Hassle free experience"

- MJCito

I had been servicing my vehicle for many years here and always have been impressed with the customer service I received. Recently I was there and also met Ryan which we briefly just started discussing what I liked and disliked about my current vehicle, I had no intention of purchasing a car but I'm glad I did because he explained in great detail of how the HR-V, a new SUV model, would fit better and also cheaper to own. Great decision cause it is exactly the vehicle that fit our lifestyle, we were astounded how hassle free and smooth the buying process was and it was the best experience I have ever had with car dealers, plus he threw in 3 yrs of oil changes on the house along with a great deal! Mike C.

Ryan W

July 13, 2017

"Very successful"

- Arrelmusic

I want to thank Dave B for helping me choose the most perfect car that fits me well. I'm a very satisfied customer. Thanks again Honda.

Dave B

July 03, 2017

"Leasing my Honda suv"

- Cyndi123

Al Rojas was my salesman and Al Hernandez was the manager st the dealership. They both were extremely helpful in helping me choose my honda and facilitating a good deal for me. They made the car buying experience pleasurable for me.

Al Rojas and Al Hernandez