Phillipsburg Easton Honda

Saturday 7:30 AM - 4:00 AM

SaraM
6/02/2016

"Pleasant Family Service"

We came shopping for a van with our four young children. The children were made to feel welcome and all staff and salespeople were very pleasant and friendly with them.

Joseph Finocchio

Liza MacNamara
5/28/2016

"Surprise mommy van!!"

Hubby surprised me with a new minivan this morning!! A 2012 Chrysler Town and Country! I was a little wary of the sales process, but Angel put my mind at ease! The sale and financing were flawless! Even down to the little goodies they gave us, we were thrilled and I love my new minivan!!!!

Angel

Cassandra Cockburn
5/24/2016

"Manny Collantes"

My experience with Honda as well as the Salesman Manny Collantes was great! Manny was VERY helpful and knowledgeable. I am expecting my first child in September so I wanted to get out of my sedan and into an affordable SUV. Manny was able to get me both! I love my low mileage certified pre-owned 2013 Honda Pilot at a price I can afford! Between the pre-owned options, the salesman, the finance department I was able to leave there with my car THAT NIGHT! I am very happy with the Manny Collantes and recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car from the Phillipsburg Easton Honda and the overall service was just AWESOME! I look forward to keeping my car buying with them!

Manny Collantes

jp21rk
5/12/2016

"Conned & Hustled From Sales People!"

Went into the dealership to get an SUV. Salesperson literally conned us into a new STOCK civic. as well as a new Accord. he promised and promised all these fabulous deals and when the end came i ended up paying sticker for both cars.he swore the numbers were right and the deal was in there. it was just taxes and PA things that i wouldn't understand. they ghosted all their numbers took my deposit and hid it in and swore that it was there. i went to other dealerships and they said the numbers were not even put it. they charged me a $1000 regional fee for a stock car. never heard of this either. they were unwilling to take the cars back not even for a difference. if they did they wanted $4000 a car that i am sure went into the managers pockets. the salesman B had no idea what he was doing he was too busy talking personal and not about the car. he was more along for the joy ride than anything. the manager tried to do something but didn't do anything and the second salesman that tried helping and was just as clueless as the first. so now i am stuck with 2 cars that i didnt even go for in the first place.

B

Shannon626
5/03/2016

"Won't shop anywhere else"

This Honda dealer is my favorite! David Iskols is an excellent salesman. He keeps it real and goes above and beyond to ensure the experience is always a positive one. He is knowledgable and will work with you when it comes to pricing. I was in pickle with mileage on my last lease and get got me out of that lease and into a brand new 2016 Civic for a great price. This is my third car from PEH and I never want to shop anywhere else.

David Iskols

gjh92
4/18/2016

"Awesome!"

The sales team was great! These guys make you feel like family, and are extremely nice people. I would definitely recommend them. Even with no credit they were willing to help.

Tom Marcellus, Anthony Sherman

Smoly16
4/02/2016

"Grate place"

Thanks to Dan Dunlap! This is my 5th car with this dealership , and me and my family HAPPY again .Grate service , wonderful people. You don't need long talk, just tell what you want and you get it.

Dan Dunlap

zoom zoom
3/12/2016

"Best Place for Honda Car Purchase"

Bo is a woderful salesperson, he is very knowledgeable at his work, he is a very open and truthful on my 2014 Honda Accord. Yuri is an awesome guy as well offering unmatchable financing deal on my 2014 Honda Accord

Bo Piazza

LeeLee'D
3/11/2016

"Highly Satisfied w/over all experience at this dealership! "

First Time customer.....In purchasing a New Elantra GT @ Phillipsburg Easton Hyundai. The salesman Mr. Arvind Patel, was so nice an outgoing taking his time to walk me thru every aspect of financing portion with having veritable options that would suit MY needs. Love the concept of 10 Year Warrantee an or 100,000 miles coverage., which is a rarity in its self.. other perks are road side assistances & rental service when needed ~ ****quite a package**** I will recommend there business to my family & friends. Sincerely Lee Duchaney ~ Phillipsburg NJ

Arvind Patel

Justin Bagley
3/07/2016

"Great Car Buying Experience For The Whole Family"

My wife and I are now a family of 5 and it was time to upgrade to a family hauler. Dan Dunlap and his team at Phillipsburg-Easton Honda made it a great experience for the whole family! Dan was very accommodating of all our needs and not only delivered a great price on our new vehicle, he made it a stress free process as well. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle!

Dan Dunlap