Planet Honda

Erick Bonilla

August 12, 2017

"A great experience"

- Janet B

This was my first time leasing a car and I always heard stories about being at the dealership for a day. Kaleem Wyne made my experience a great one. Besides being very knowledgeable, he was such a help with all that had to be done and my time spent at Planet Honda wasn't as long as I anticipated. I'm thrilled with my car!

Levie Frank

August 12, 2017

"KALEEM WYNE is the KING of CUSTOMER SATISFACTION"

- william22

What a wonderful place. From the moment you step inside, a gracious lady in the front desk greets you with a smile and from that moment on you are treated like home. Our salesman was Kaleem, a wonderful man who feels like a pal you’ve known your whole life. He attentively seeks for the best deals and helps you stay within your budget if that is something you are worried about . He patiently helps youfind the right car for you. His expertise and knowledge in cars is tremendously wide like a big library. Kaleem talks to you as if you were his friend and he TAKES CARE of you and for you. I have never encountered better customer service. He trusts you from the beggining for you to trust him back, and from that moment on you are in good hands. I took the time to recommend this explendid salesman because I could not thank him enough for his great efforts. Please I suggest Kaleem to anyone who doesn’t know what to buy or how, or even old time buyers. I just bought my first car and I am looking forward buying my second with him.

August 10, 2017

"Sales person"

- Mike B.

My sales person Kaleem Wyne was great as always. This is my sixth lease with Kaleem and Planet Honda. Plan on leasing another Honda early next year with Kaleem.

Frank Bonilla