Precision Acura of Princeton

Precision Acura of Princeton

Call
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2013 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 15th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 15 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• 15 Time “Precision Team” Award Winner!
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
staleysarama62@gmail.com
1/28/2015

"Great experience."

Great team. Ahmed Heba was thorough and professional in helping me with my second lease from Precision. I would highly recommend Precision and Ahmed to anyone seeking a great deal and attentive service.

customeracura
1/24/2015

"new car purchase"

Gus was really helpful and we had a great experience at Precision with his excellent customer-focus! I am sure we will enjoy our 2nd new Acura from Precision. Thanks Gus and team!

CD
1/23/2015

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

I decided to check out Precision Acura when shopping for my new 2015 MDX after a bad experience with another dealer while servicing my 2008 MDX. Everyone I dealt with was professional and courteous. They treated me like the informed consumer that I am without the typical sales runaround that is experienced with most dealers. They were very forthcoming with pricing and actually saved me a few dollars on the final deal by securing financing at a slightly better rate than originally promised. I would definitely recommend them to others shopping for an Acura.

Derek Battle

JayMath
1/22/2015

"Great customer service and price"

We bought Acura ILX for an excellent price, and had a great customer service experience. Would anytime recommend this dealership to potential buyers. Also we traded in another car and were offered a reasonable value.

Roymjames
1/21/2015

"Amazing Customer Care"

This is our 4th time back, and each time we receive nothing but the best service. Our sales adviser Ahmed Heba who is a fine individual who will work hard for his customers. I find that the dealer is very welcoming and honest with their prices. I have been to many other dealers, but always come back to Precision Acura for many reasons. If you haven't experienced their dealership or their unbelievable sales team, go on over. This is our 4th car from them. Each time we come in and are out withing two hours with a brand new vehicle. this time around we purchased a 2015 MDX, trading in our 2012 MDX. The service department is great as well. courtesy cars are always available each time your vehicle is in for service. My wife loves the dealership and it's kid friendly as well.

jsroth15
1/21/2015

"Great experience with first Acura lease"

I had a great experience at Precision Acura. I visited the dealership on recommendation from a good friend who had purchased two cars from them. I began working with Joe Zuccari, who took me on a test drive. Joe was out when I returned to negotiate the lease on a TLX, so I was introduced to Gus Combas. Everything went very smoothly. I give the dealership a lot of credit for being transparent and totally clear on how they arrived at the lease payment, and I could verify their calculations on my own spreadsheet. We arrived at an agreed-upon payment without any hassle. Gus was extremely professional and took all the pain out of what could have been an uncomfortable or arduous process. I picked up the car the following week, as they had to trade with another dealership to get the color and model that I wanted. The car was prepped perfectly, and Gus spent a considerable amount of time walking me through all the features and functionality of the tech package. I would wholeheartedly recommend working with Precision Acura, and Gus and Joe in particular, if you're interested in an easy buying experience for your Acura. By the way, love the TLX.

adarshn
1/20/2015

"My MDX purchase on Jan 17, 2015"

We recently purchased a 2012 MDX from Precision Acura. This was a different experience alltogether. Small things like keeping the car warmed up and ready before i got there for the test drive, never pushing me to make a decision, being fair with the price and treating a customer like family matters to me. Gus has been phenomenal in all aspects. Charles honored the price we negotiated and Derek was easy to work with during contract writeup. I have yet to experience the level of service they offer post purchase, but i am positive that it would be a good one. Would recommend Precision to friends and family if i had the opportunity. These guys know their stuff, so i would recommend asking more and more questions during the process to get their insight.

onetime88
1/20/2015

"Quick and easy"

Our visit to Acura Precision was like purchasing a tuxedo. Ahmed Heba greeted us with a smile, he measured our needs, placed the order and delivered-the-goods. Everyone at the dealer showed great consideration to our time and was prompt in every manner. Thank you for such a pleasant buying experience.

Sam
1/19/2015

"A+ Experience"

Our dealer, Gus Combas, was accommodating, friendly, and flexible. We felt like we received first class service and ultimately, already being Acura owners, we knew that we would be treated well. Gus was patient and helpful in introducing us to the features of the new car and took time to explain everything. The entire experience was totally professional and pleasant.

Rene G
1/15/2015

"Excellence in Customer Service"

Gus Combas presented me with different options for me to decide on the new Acura that I was looking to get. Gus treated me like an old friend through all the time I was there, that made me feel that I was in the right place to do business with. Gus took a lot of time explaining every detail for me to know my new car before driving it out, he also kept asking if there is anything that I feel that wasn't covered. I have to say that Gus is a fine representative of Precision Acura and highly recommend him as the sales rep to see for your new Acura.

Reviews of Gus Combas