Precision Acura of Princeton

Finance/Business Manager
Rajiv Ramnarine, Acura Sales Consultant, Precision Acura of Princeton

Rajiv Ramnarine

Acura Sales Consultant
Alex  "Alex from  Acura" Denis, Acura Sales Consultant, Precision Acura of Princeton

Alex "Alex from Acura" Denis

May 25, 2017

"They are fair and conduct business with integrity"

- Pat

DJ did a very good sales presentation and demonstrated an excellent knowledge of both buying and leasing. Although we decided on a different car, he did a great job with us. If we are ever in the market for an Acura, we will go back to DJ.

DJ Angelozzi
Charles Creighton

May 23, 2017

"No bull"

- Travis

I was in the market for a used CR-V with a specific year, trim and mileage. I also secured my own financing, I was just shopping for price and a dealership that wouldn't waste my time. After finding a great price from Precision Acura, I contacted them through the website to get an OTD price. Rodrigo had the numbers for me within the hour without hesitation. When I came into the dealership for a test drive, Ahmed was there to help. He is friendly, direct and honest—not once did he pressure me into financing, upselling or attempt a greasy bait-and-switch tactic. Closing was a breeze. The full price given online was exactly what I paid and I was out of there in 30 minutes. Customer service exceeded my expectations—I walked in expecting to go to war, but instead it was a pleasure.

Rodrigo Arrieta
Ahmed Heba
Frank Spalluto

May 23, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Samwheat24

Nothing better in the Acura family than Princeton Acura. This is my third MDX in a row and each time the experience was top notch and each time they were the most competitive and most willing to work with me. I will only buy from Princeton any time I want an Acura!

DJ Angelozzi

2017 Acura TLX

New 2017 Acura ILX, $30930

2017 Acura ILX

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648