Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Jesse A
3/04/2015

"Precision is key!"

I would absolutely recommend Precision Acura to get your next vehicle! I was looking for a particular used vehicle and Damion was on hand to answer any question I had regarding the vehicle of choice. The price was just right and the price they gave me on my trade in was very fair. Damion made sure everything was taken care of for me on my new/used vehicle to my satisfaction and made me feel like I was top priority. I really felt that Damion had my best interest in mind which is something that is hard to find in a car dealership. I didn't feel any pressure to buy which is how car buying experience is suppose to be.. Thank you again to Damion and Derek for the awesome job they did with getting me into my new/used car couldn't have asked for a better group of guys.. Their pretty cool for NFC East fans.

Derek

CEB

"Easy, straightforward experience"

Gus was a pleasure to work with. He is quite knowledgable about all kinds of cars, could compare the Acura to the car I already had, was straightforward with the financial negotiation, and patiently taught me how to use all the features of my new car. Gus made the whole experience smooth!

arai

"Pleasurable experience"

It was a pleasurable experience working with Gus. His professionalism and knowledge of the car/features made the overall sales experience smooth and with ease.

tinajean82
3/03/2015

"A new customer treated like an old friend. "

From the moment I walked into Precision Acura, the service was nothing but impeccable. Ahmed Heba pleasantly greeted me and the rest of the car buying experience remained just as pleasant. He was helpful, efficient and informative making the entire transaction seamless. Ahmed worked his hardest to secure the most competitive deal possible he respected what i was looking for and worked diligently to make that a reality for me. Will look forward to working with him on future purchases.

noemiguz74
2/27/2015

"Good Experience specially with a excellent salesman."

" Gus is the most professional dealer. He makes the transaction very smooth and listens. He took time to explain every detail . He is straight forward and knows his job from A thru Z. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a honest and friendly car dealer. NG2015

CMD
2/24/2015

"The best car buying experience we ever had from a dealership"

It was a pleasure working with Ahmed. He was professional and honest. We checked out other Acura dealerships and Precision Acura was by far the best in pricing and customer service.

SK2014
2/23/2015

"Good Experience. Highly Recommend."

Switching from one type of the car to another is never an easy process. My search for the car started with phone calls to several dealerships and on-line quote requests. Communication with Princeton Acura was simple and straight forward. Person who wrote me back on my on-line request was very friendly. Soon after completing my homework for “buying new MDX” I was at the dealership. Ahmed helped me with my questions and was very pleasant to work with. I knew what I wanted, and had limited time to spend at the dealership. The price was negotiated relatively quickly and the car was secured in a few days. When the car was picked up, I had a minor issue with one of my fog lights, which was not fully secured,- simple thing. After calling my dealership, I was contacted by Service Manager, Sales person and a Technician. Everyone wanted to make sure the issue is resolved and I get the best experience. My fog lamp was fixed in no time. Superb customer service, friendly team, well-run facility. Highly recommend Precision Acura. If you have a chance to pick your salesperson – pick Ahmed, you will not regret it.

Hartmdx
2/20/2015

"Gus is the best"

Gus knows his cars - both Acura and the competitive set, he knows the details. The pricing negotiation was no hassle. Gus even pulled a favor to have my accessories installed quickly, as I was going out of town. Highly recommend! And I love my MDX.

tkg0849
2/19/2015

"Outstanding experience from start to finish"

My experience working with Gus Combas and the Acura team was absolutely terrific. Fair, accommodating, and professional, Gus represents a great team at Precision Acura. Would strongly recommend to others.

ujr9
2/17/2015

"SUPERB EXCELLENCE"

I had the distinct pleasure of having Rajiv Ramnarine as my salesman to guide me through my lease of a TLX. He was excellent in every aspect of the time it took to complete the business of the lease process. My son and I were very impressed with him and Acura is fortunate to have him as their representative. I would not hesitate to recommend him as a contact to anyone who has need of purchasing/leasing a new vehicle. Mr. Charles Creighton was also helpful and it was a pleasure to have him show interest in our lease purchase. Thank you for your excellent choices in selecting top-notch salesmen. Kudos to Raj and to Charles Creighton who made the purchase process such a pleasure. Many thanks, Rosemary Roberto

Reviews of Gus Combas