Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Byge44
8/23/2015

"Great Experience with a Car Dealership"

Every employee my wife and I worked with at Precision Acura of Princeton is a true professional, especially Ahmed Heba. I first contacted Doug Seubert online, he was very quick to respond to my inquiry. After answering my questions about the RDX, Doug set up an appointment for me to meet with the sales rep Ahmed Heba. Ahmed was great to work with, he has a great personality, and he really knows his business. Ahmed introduced my wife and I to Herin Joshi, the finance manager. Herin did aa great job of breaking down my financing options and he was able to get us a great interest rate on our loan. Every employee we worked with and met at Precision Acura of Princeton was very friendly and professional. This was the best experience I've ever had purchasing a new vehicle.

Herin Joshi

rande
8/22/2015

"Customer Service As It Should Be"

The experience began on a positive note through e-mail exchanges with Carolynn. She was efficient and responsive to our car needs. Then she introduced us to Rajiv who was well informed and professional. Even after our purchase he was very helpful with us as we took advantage of all the new features of our car. Also, the representative who handles financing was efficient and helpful. We never felt pressured and easily got what we wanted...and no more.

VG
8/16/2015

"Car Buying in the 21st century"

I did my entire transaction of buying a MDX over emails with Carolynn. Not a single phone call was made, and she responded instantly with clear concise emails for each of my questions, including an out of the door price. Finally when I was looking to decide, I had a similar price point with a dealer closer to me, but decided to work wit Precision because of Carolynn. The positive experience continued when I arrIved to pick by the car. As I had requested all the paperwork was ready and Ahmed detailed all features of the car in an extremely professional manner. Precision is lucky to have Carolynn and Ahmed, and they demonstrate the best of customer service. VG

verong

"Exceptional Service"

My recent experience with this dealership was extremely streamlined and efficient while being performed extremely professional and courteous. I went through a car buying program for a quoted price and was contacted immediately. This was one of the more pleasant experiences I had while buying a car.

jm007007

"Great buying experience"

I have purchased here twice before this being my third time. Great dealership in every way. I traded in my car and they gave me a fair price. I also did not have to haggle in anyway, thanks to my salesman Ahmed Heba. All staff were nice and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again for a great buying experience.

Ahmed Heba

DisplacedManc

"Great experience"

Buying a new car can be stressful, especially when moving not only to a new dealer but also a new manufacturer. Add to this a healthy dose of pain from your current (none-Acura) car and you can be forgiven for being a little apprehensive when you walk through the door of any dealership. Over the last few months I have visited numerous BMW, Mercedes, VW and Suburu dealerships. All offer some excellent cars which almost sell themselves; however this fact seems not to go unnoticed by all but a few dealerships and energy and enthusiasm seems to be almost none existent. The BMW dealers I visited seemingly the least interested in selling a vehicle. A colleague recommended I look at Acura, and despite not really knowing the brand and only having seen older models that I wasn't that impressed with, I went along to the dealership closest to my office; Precision Acura. My intention on the visit was just to look at the range and maybe take a test drive; and that's pretty much what I did. There was no pressure from the sales guy, but he was attentive none-the-less. The moment I drove the 2015 TLX v6 I knew that would be my next car. But the question was where from. Sure Precision are closest to the office but I live nearly 50miles north. I pass one other dealership on the way home and there is a second only a few miles away. Since Precision had given me the first test drive, I felt it only fair to give them first shot at quoting. That's when their friendly and professional sales team really kicked in. Unlike some other dealerships, they were actually interested in working me a deal, trying to "win my business" (as the sales manager Mitchell put it). Through-out the process I was impressed at how open and honest they were, how they would try to get the best deal for me to fit in my budget. I was so impressed that I decided it was not worth my time to drive around to other Acura dealerships and get competitive quotes (besides the fact that mostly the pricing and deals are set by Acura). Through-out I worked with Raj, a very professional and knowledgeable guy. On collection day, after waiting a few days whilst they sourced me the exact spec and color combination I wanted (without charge), the finance guy (sorry I cannot recall his name, no offense I'm just bad with names) , was very quick and efficient and had me all done in a very short time. He passed me over to Raj who took me out to the car and showed me all the features and settings. Raj knew I am always pressed for time so he kept focused, showed me with clear instructions all the important pieces of tech and some how still managed to keep the whole thing down in duration. The end result I was on my way in my new car in about 1 hour (paperwork and demonstration). I would highly recommend Acura, the Acura TLX and Raj, Mitchell and the rest of the team over in Precision Acura

delele1118
8/10/2015

"Quality of Customer Service"

I had a great salesman (Gus). He did not push the sale. When I decided to buy the 2015 TLX, he took his time showing me all the details of the car from top to bottom. He was extremely patient with me. I went back 8/10 to get my license plates on and had 4-5 more questions and he was more than glad to help answer them. I would recommend Gus to anyone wanting to buy an Acura.

myshellz09
8/10/2015

"Great Experience"

I went to Precision Acura with no plans on getting a new car, just looking around for when my lease was up and I was greeted by Gus. After discussing what I was eventually looking for when the time comes he showed me the ILX and we discussed all the options, test drive, and purchase. Once the test drive was over I decided I could be interested in the vehicle and he came back with what was a good deal but they did not have the color I wanted so Gus told me he would find it for me and a few days later I left with a 2016 ILX. I never felt pressured to sign the deal nor did I feel blindsided when I went into finance to complete my purchase. They were upfront with all money due no hidden fees at the end like some dealers throw at you. I would definitely recommend Precision Acura and Gus to anyone.

newcar82016
8/08/2015

"It was GREAT"

I went into Precision Acura of Princeton to only look at a Acura ILX and ended up leaving with a new 2016 Acura ILX. It was such a great experience and Ahmed Heba was so knowledgeable and helpful. I never had a sale-person that took such an interest in not only giving me the best price but spending a over an hour explaining the whole inside and outside of my new car. I can't thanks him enough. Everyone was so nice at the dealership and followed up with many emails. This is the first Acura I ever bought and I plan to stick with Ahmed Heba when I need another Acura. My special thanks to you.

n/a

paddrmd
8/05/2015

"Positive experience"

Salesman Ahmed Heba helped us find a new Acura MDX and gave us what we considered a fair price for our trade in (a GMC Yukon XL). Positive experience.

Reviews of Ahmed Heba