Precision Acura of Princeton

Charles Creighton

March 23, 2017

"Refreshingly straightforward"

- Bassetmom

Professional and treated me as though I had some intelligence, which was refreshing for a car dealership. Fastest transaction ever for a car. Would buy from Ahmed again.

March 20, 2017

"Ahmed made the process seamless. "

- ark9468

I recently purchased car from Ahmed Heba at Precision Acura of Princeton and I can't gush about him enough. First of all, I feel like I have a new friend for life. He is a terrific person and really made me feel important. He spent a lot time with me helping me decide which car I wanted, and never made me feel like I was wasting his time. He was beyond friendly and made sure to help me when I had a million questions. I know my husband will be shopping for his new car from Ahmed soon!

March 17, 2017

"Herin always has time for me, significant or not"

- LisaG

Herin is the Finance/Business Manager but when I have questions about the car, that don't require a service tech, Herin always tells me to bring it in so he can take a look at it and give me an answer. So far, he has never been wrong. There's a lot I know don't about cars and even though sometimes I feel embarrassed asking, Herin never makes me feel ridiculous or stupid when I ask, He takes the time to explain, and sometimes to show me, whatever it is I need to know. Herin also worked out my deal for me to lease the car and I am very happy with it. I have never once felt that anyone at Precision Acura has tried to take advantage of me.

Used 2013 Acura ILX, $17600

2015 Acura MDX

New 2017 Acura TLX, $40340

2017 Acura TLX

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648