Precision Acura of Princeton

Precision Acura of Princeton

Call
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2013 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 15th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 15 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• 15 Time “Precision Team” Award Winner!
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!

"Terrific Car Buying Experience"

I had the pleasure of doing business with Ahmed Heba at Precision Acura. He was a true gentlemen. Our car buying experience was hassle free. This is the third new car I have purchased thus far, and our experience was by far my best ever. I highly recommend Ahmed and the Precision team!

"Ahmed & Mitchell: Men of their Word!"

My wife and I were just "looking" at MDX's online and while out one day we stopped at Precision Acura for a closer look. We were pleasantly greeted by Ahmed upon walking in, and from that first moment he was very courteous and a true professional. We explained our needs, price range, etc and for the 1st time at a dealership we felt NO PRESSURE to buy a vehicle that very second. ( A very big turnoff at other dealerships we visited). Over the next few weeks we had convo's with both Ahmed and Mitchell, and at deal time they honored they're pricing and we made the deal! (*note: we had an Acura dealership within minutes of us, but we chose to work with Precision Acura because of the way we were treated by Ahmed and MIchell, NOT just the final price.) We love our new MDX and have already recommended Precision Acura to friends and family. Thanks again guys for making a car buying experience what it should be!!

"1st Car with Rajiv!"

I was a first time customer of Precision Acura and by far this was the best experience at a car dealership. I purchased my vehicle from Rajiv Ramnarine which was his first sale as well. Raj was very professional and courteous. We actually had fun purchasing this vehicle which is normally not a pleasant experience and enjoyed the tie cutting ceremony, good luck Raj, you will go far with your good sense of humor and attitude. Thank you!!

Rajiv Ramnarine

"Gus and Carolyn - A wonderful car buying experience"

Being a first time customer of Precision Acura, my experience with Gus and Carolyn was wonderful. From end to end, Gus was very friendly and professional. Never felt being pushed, instead, talking to Gus was very pleasant. Thanks Carolyn too to get the price settled before we came in. All in all, a satisfactory experience with Precision Acura. Sale rep recommendation? Gus for sure.

"On my 3rd lease with Precision Acura"

This is my 3rd lease with Precision Acura and the sales team of Christian Sciaulino and Nicole Del Vecchio helped me secure my 3rd lease and accommodated my requests and walked me through the details of the lease and the benefits of a loyal acura customer. I liked the relaxed atmosphere in the dealership and I believe helps in the buying experience.

"Wonderful experience"

Levon and Gus both have been great while showing and explaining the Acura RDX to us. Their approach was more of entrepreneur than salesman which made the entire experience quite pleasant, professional and non-pushy. I got my desired color, make and variant in the time-frame I wanted.

"first time customer"

I am a first time Acura customer. Everyone at this dealership was friendly and fun. Salesman Gus Combas was patient, never pushy. I test drove several competitor vehicles but returned to Precision Acura. Gus' technical knowledge is excellent and he offerred to assist me with technical questions even after getting my new car home. Acura does not make a lot of vehicles, but what they do produce is quality. Ask for Gus Combas.

"good buying experience"

I enjoyed working with the excellent sales person, Mr. Ahmed Heba, Everyone I delt with or met at this dealership was delightfuly friendly and helpful, This was truly agood buying experience.

"Great Experience"

Shopped around at multiple dealerships for a certified preowned Acura. Precision Acura was the best by far. Sales staff and service staff were very helpful. My salesman Damion and sales manager Charles were excellent throughout the entire process. They were not only friendly and professional but worked out the best deal for me. Highly recommend them and Precision Acura!

Damion Pugh, Charles Creighton

"My experience has been wonderful."

This is my 5th car from dealership and i have always had a excellent experience dealing with them. My salesperson Ahmed Heba is extremely courteous and professional and would highly recommend if are you going to Precision Acura ask for Ahmed.

Reviews of Ahmed Heba