Precision Acura of Princeton

Herin Joshi, Finance/Business Manager, Precision Acura of Princeton

Herin Joshi

Finance/Business Manager

April 27, 2017

"Great pricing and beautiful cars"

- Anne4096

I emailed this dealership for a quote on a lease on Monday morning. Within 30 minutes I received a competitive quote for the specific car I wanted. Took a test drive and filled out paperwork on Tuesday, and drove off the lot with a beautiful Acura TLX Wednesday night. The was no pressure, and no gimmicks. The price I was quoted is what I paid. Ahmed was easy to deal with and very helpful. He gave me his office and cell number in case I had any questions or problems, and called today to ensure everything is good and I'm happy with the car. I'm thrilled with the car! The only reason I did not rate the dealership as Excellent is because I waited more than an hour to sign the final papers with the Sales Manager.

April 26, 2017

"Awesome service"

- Mrpzzlz

I've been to a lot of dealers in my time and this is one of the best dealers I've ever been too. The salesmen were polite and very helpful. They sold me a car with full satisfaction. Right to the point. No hassle no sales pitch. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family

April 22, 2017

"I survived"

- connorluke02

I survived having to purchase a new car. I was welcomed by DJ, who made the entire process easy and smooth. He was very knowledgeable about what he was doing. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a new vehicle, they are honest, upfront, and helpful.

New 2009 Acura TSX, $29720

2017 Acura TLX

New 2017 Acura TLX, $36910

2017 Acura TLX

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648