Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
JimTLX
4/15/2015

"2015 TLX Purchase"

I received helpful and friendly service from Christian Sciaulino, leading to an easy transaction at a good price. He listened to what I wanted and didn't push things that I didn't want. Highly recommended.

Rexie1
4/11/2015

"Great experience "

I had a great experience with the dealership. They have me a great price for my trade in and they were able to fit me into a manageable monthly payment .

Rajesh
4/04/2015

"Best Dealership"

This is a great dealership, Ahmed was a very transparent and also Hiren, who worked on putting the best deal on the table which I could not resist. It has been a pleasure and smooth buying experience. I strongly recommend Precision Acura to my family and friends.

Hiren Joshi

Em475
4/03/2015

"Great buying experience"

Found the perfect vehicle at precision Acura for my wife for our anniversary and Gus made the experience very comfortable and easy, there was no hassle, no pressure, he gave my wife and I A class customer service during our visit, he even took his time to sit with my wife and walk her through how to operate the navigation and other systems in the vehicle.

Chintan
3/31/2015

"Great Customer Service - Memorable buying experience"

This was our first buying experience at Precision Acura of Princeton. Initially I have communicated with Carolynn over emails to find the better deal for my 2016 MDX price and within few days we were able to finalize the deal. I had some specific configurations for my New 2016 MDX with advance package, she was very upfront on telling me about ETA on getting the car since it was not in their inventory. DELIVERED the car on the very day, they promised. Christian Sciaulino, one of the best sales guy i have ever worked to finalize the deal while being in dealership. TEN out of TEN. He was very straight forward and to the point. Finally I had my own finance - however Herin Joshi worked with me and help me lower my APR significantly. Week later - My brother was looking for nice used car - we called in Saturday afternoon around 2:00 pm, by 6:00pm we were out the door with car keys of 2009 Honda Civic in my brothers hand. Over All - Very impressed with customer service and also providing through walk thru of the new car. Within 1 week we bought 2 cars. Yay!!! I would recommend anybody for their next CAR. Definitely my next Acura will be from Precision Acura of Princeton.

Herin Joshi

BASUS
3/30/2015

"Lease new 2015 Acura MDX"

Greatly appreciative and pleased with direct, respectful and professional behaviour from your sales staff and management team. Given my budget, we found the right vehicle and Gus explained all features of the MDX that were important and made the buying experience painless.

Joval
3/25/2015

""Great Professional Team""

This was our first experience and visit to Precision Acura of Princeton. Initially we communicated with Carolynn who was very helpful prior to our visit. When we had an opportunity to visit, it was a pleasure working with Ahmed. He was thorough, professional and very willing to work with us during the negotiation process. He was straight forward with price and knowledgeable with the car’s features. Overall we are very satisfied with the purchase for our daughter. In addition, members of the management team were helpful regarding the paperwork prior to obtaining the vehicle. In the future, I would choose to visit Precision Acura of Princeton again.

Reinaldo
3/19/2015

"Great customer service"

Overall great experience. Quick, helpful, pleasant, reasonable and approachable. Ahmed was straightforward and to the point yet I was fully aware of my budget and he along with the manager Alex.

Alex (manager)

Thenice15
3/10/2015

"Second Time buying. The best experience "

Second time here at this dealership and service have gotten better. My time spent there was absolutely the best. Christian sciaulino and Charles creighton amazing knowledge n special help I asked them to do exceed my expectations at this dealership. Acura will always be in my number 1 buying list. Thank you.

Ji
3/07/2015

"Easy and pleasant "

It's a pleasure to work with Gus to buy my 1st Acura. Gus is knowledgable about the Acura models. He was efficient and helpful, and not pushy, in the whole process. Did a thorough walk-through on the features do the car I bought. Overall an easy and pleasant experience. Definitely recommend to any new acura buyers.

Reviews of Gus Combas