Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2015 Acura "Dealership Of Distinction" Award Winner This is the 17th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among a select few Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among a select few Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2015. We are New Jersey's ONLY 17 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
AcuraMDX
8/29/2016

"Recent Lease of Acura MDX 2016"

I visited the show room several times to learn more about and test drive the MDX. I had a pleasant experience dealing with all of the staff I met and dealt with. AL were knowledgeable of the product, helpful and were not pushy to close of the deal. I first had the appointment with Rajiv however my wife and I had to leave to attend for unexpected matter. Then, on another day we met with, I believe, James and he provided us with a very good and detailed overview of the car. Finally, on our third visit we closed the deal with Ahmed and he was very cooperative and provided us with great advise. The one thing I did not like or appreciate is that when I went to the financial office to sign the required paper I was offered services/products related protecting the window shield and something else. I believe anything related to sales should be brought up during the negotiation of the sale and not at the time of final signing of the paper at the finance office.

George
8/23/2016

"Totally Satisfied"

my 5th car from Princeton acura and Jim this is all I have to say. 5 cars shown be enough. I have enjoy sale and service. keep up th good work

Acura TLX
8/17/2016

"Acura TLX"

This was the third Acura I've purchased from Precision Acura. Everyone there is very professional. Their service department is second to none. The purchase process was a pleasant experience. I knew the trade-in value and purchase price I wanted going in and they met my expectations with no haggling.

anonymous
8/16/2016

"Acura MDX"

The purchase price seemed reasonable. Good Customer Service. Straightforward pricing. They located the vehicle I was interested in from another dealership and was able to get it quickly.

Mike
8/11/2016

"The people were easy to deal with"

The staff at Precision did an excellent job of adjusting to my concerns. I was looking to significantly reduce my payment in my current Acura but at the same time, was content to keep my car as I loved the car. I had a particular price and vehicle in mind. When we could not reach a deal I was content to keep the car I had come with. I was not trying to play games or to "one up" the dealership. They then offered an excellent car at a very good price and the deal was easy to agree to. All of the staff that assisted me were excellent.

Mohammed -who was excellent

Vlad
8/04/2016

"Excellent Friendly Service"

Precision Acura is everything a first time leasing customer could hope for. Smart, friendly, patient and accommodating staff at every step of the process. Carolynn offered a deal that could not be beat, Rajiv was knowledgeable about the vehicle and Herin was patient and professional explaining financing side of things. All in all - 5 stars! And don't forget complimentary wheel locks!

Nick
8/01/2016

"It was a pleasure for me to buy my car at precision Acura"

I would give this dealership a review of 10 on a scale of 1 to 10.They were friendly, nice, courteous and professional. I will definitely recommend them to people.

LG
7/31/2016

"Low pressure, very helpful "

The entire experience at Precision was really wonderful. From Carolyn calling to set up an appointment after I visited the website to coming in and meeting DJ it was really great. The weather was terrible, with a huge thunderstorm and flooding and we were still able to make it work with ease. DJ knew the cars inside and out and really helped me understand my options. The Acrua ILX is an easy car to really enjoy driving and the test drive sealed the deal for me. Working the numbers was hassle free and a very calm experience. DJ and Herin stated well past closing on a sat to help me drive away that day with my new car. I went to just look and the whole process was so effortless and the car just worked for me that it was an easy decision to get a car here.

Christina

"Very friendly. "

Everyone was very welcoming and friendly. No one hovering over you to try to make a deal. They gave us time and space to look and when we needed help they were professional and answered all of our questions.

basavanhally

"ACURA RDX"

This is our first Acura, and the sales person Ahmed Heba was excellent to work with. Purchasing from Precision Acura of Princeton was a great experience.

Reviews of Herin Joshi