Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2015 Acura "Dealership Of Distinction" Award Winner This is the 17th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among a select few Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among a select few Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2015. We are New Jersey's ONLY 17 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
rose1206
5/01/2016

"Totally satisfied with new (3rd) lease"

I have been very satisfied with Ahmed. This is the third TL I have purchased from Princeton Acura and Ahmed has always been professional and easy to work with; assisting with ending my current lease and getting into a new one that is beneficial to me. I have always had my TL serviced there and have always been satisfied with service and the kindness and friendliness of everyone.

Aftab
5/01/2016

"Lease a new car"

I have Good experience with Ahmad. He helped me in getting car of my choice. I am happy with his service I will consider this dealer for servicing of my car

joe0918
4/30/2016

"good experience"

The salesman, Kevin, was sincere, professional and great to work with. He made all the difference in the world vis a vis our buying experience.

John
4/27/2016

"I am most satisfied with the dealership."

Actions speak louder than words. Since 2008 I have purchased 3 new Acuras at this dealership. I always have them serviced at the dealership. This is more expensive than other alternatives but I want the job done right and they do not try to up-sell me by suggesting dubious services. Thus I trust them. I had a bad experience with that at another dealership and will never deal with them again. I have shared that experience with friends.

rjf
4/22/2016

"Great Experience. "

Superb, courteous service and attention to my purchase and finance objectives. I would highly recommend if purchasing a new vehicle or servicing a current one.

Acura2016
4/15/2016

"New Car"

The experience at Princeton Acura was great! Ahmed worked with me on the price and did a nice job. I would recommend this dealership as well as Ahmed.

Javeed M Shaikh
4/13/2016

"Purchase of Toyota Sienna"

Buying a vehicle can be a little nerve racking but Ahmed put me at ease from the very start, listened to what I was interested in. But more importantly was his patience as I made decisions about the price. I’m very satisfied with my buying experience at Precision Acura of Princeton and excellent work from Ahmed.

lisagvg
4/12/2016

"Gus Combas is an excellent salesman."

Gus is very friendly and personable, which made the whole car buying process easier. His knowledge and experience make him an excellent salesman, and his personality puts the buyer at ease. Gus listened to me, what I wanted, and my budget and worked with me to find what I wanted and needed. Precision Acura is fortunate to have him on your team. I will definitely recommend Gus to anyone I know buying a car in the Princeton / Lawrenceville area.

mtra1103
4/11/2016

"Purchase of New Car"

Ahmed made the purchase of my new/used vehicle seamless! He was extremely professional but at the same time very friendly and personable! His experience and reputation in the business is priceless. I would highly recommend him to my family and friends! If I have a need again in the future, I will not hesitate to contact Ahmed! Thank you for all you help! Sincerely, Maureen Trainor

Rehan Khwaja
4/09/2016

"Ahmed Heba, best sales consultant. They build relationships "

I purchased an Acura MDX from them on 04/02/2016. Ahmed Heba, the sales consultant made a deal for me in 3 minutes. I was amazed with his style of working. He didn't sold me an automobile , he build a relationship with. I strongly recommend Ahmed Heba to all family and friends, and if I'll buy an Acura again. It will be Precision Acua and Ahmed Heba. The finance guys Harein Joshi and Eric help d a lot. Hats off to them. God bless, keep up the Good work

Reviews of Gus Combas