Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Joval
3/25/2015

""Great Professional Team""

This was our first experience and visit to Precision Acura of Princeton. Initially we communicated with Carolynn who was very helpful prior to our visit. When we had an opportunity to visit, it was a pleasure working with Ahmed. He was thorough, professional and very willing to work with us during the negotiation process. He was straight forward with price and knowledgeable with the car’s features. Overall we are very satisfied with the purchase for our daughter. In addition, members of the management team were helpful regarding the paperwork prior to obtaining the vehicle. In the future, I would choose to visit Precision Acura of Princeton again.

Reinaldo
3/19/2015

"Great customer service"

Overall great experience. Quick, helpful, pleasant, reasonable and approachable. Ahmed was straightforward and to the point yet I was fully aware of my budget and he along with the manager Alex.

Alex (manager)

Thenice15
3/10/2015

"Second Time buying. The best experience "

Second time here at this dealership and service have gotten better. My time spent there was absolutely the best. Christian sciaulino and Charles creighton amazing knowledge n special help I asked them to do exceed my expectations at this dealership. Acura will always be in my number 1 buying list. Thank you.

Ji
3/07/2015

"Easy and pleasant "

It's a pleasure to work with Gus to buy my 1st Acura. Gus is knowledgable about the Acura models. He was efficient and helpful, and not pushy, in the whole process. Did a thorough walk-through on the features do the car I bought. Overall an easy and pleasant experience. Definitely recommend to any new acura buyers.

Jesse A
3/04/2015

"Precision is key!"

I would absolutely recommend Precision Acura to get your next vehicle! I was looking for a particular used vehicle and Damion was on hand to answer any question I had regarding the vehicle of choice. The price was just right and the price they gave me on my trade in was very fair. Damion made sure everything was taken care of for me on my new/used vehicle to my satisfaction and made me feel like I was top priority. I really felt that Damion had my best interest in mind which is something that is hard to find in a car dealership. I didn't feel any pressure to buy which is how car buying experience is suppose to be.. Thank you again to Damion and Derek for the awesome job they did with getting me into my new/used car couldn't have asked for a better group of guys.. Their pretty cool for NFC East fans.

Derek

CEB

"Easy, straightforward experience"

Gus was a pleasure to work with. He is quite knowledgable about all kinds of cars, could compare the Acura to the car I already had, was straightforward with the financial negotiation, and patiently taught me how to use all the features of my new car. Gus made the whole experience smooth!

arai

"Pleasurable experience"

It was a pleasurable experience working with Gus. His professionalism and knowledge of the car/features made the overall sales experience smooth and with ease.

tinajean82
3/03/2015

"A new customer treated like an old friend. "

From the moment I walked into Precision Acura, the service was nothing but impeccable. Ahmed Heba pleasantly greeted me and the rest of the car buying experience remained just as pleasant. He was helpful, efficient and informative making the entire transaction seamless. Ahmed worked his hardest to secure the most competitive deal possible he respected what i was looking for and worked diligently to make that a reality for me. Will look forward to working with him on future purchases.

noemiguz74
2/27/2015

"Good Experience specially with a excellent salesman."

" Gus is the most professional dealer. He makes the transaction very smooth and listens. He took time to explain every detail . He is straight forward and knows his job from A thru Z. I highly recommend him to anybody that is looking for a honest and friendly car dealer. NG2015

CMD
2/24/2015

"The best car buying experience we ever had from a dealership"

It was a pleasure working with Ahmed. He was professional and honest. We checked out other Acura dealerships and Precision Acura was by far the best in pricing and customer service.

Reviews of Gus Combas