Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2015 Acura "Dealership Of Distinction" Award Winner This is the 17th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among a select few Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among a select few Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2015. We are New Jersey's ONLY 17 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
nnorton17
9/21/2016

"Best car buying experience"

The dealership was very clean and presentable. The sales person DJ Angelozzi was great and so was his manager. I am very happy with my Acura RDX.

Herin Joshi was also very pleasant to work with.

halfricanooo
9/21/2016

"Great car buying experience :)"

I saw my (now) car online and went in on Saturday to see it in person. I was warmly greeted by Alex Denis (on here it says he is an internet salesman, though he is actually the first desk on your right when you walk in the front door), and he showed me the car I had previously seen online. After discussing what I felt I was missing in the car, Alex (having excellent knowledge of Precision's inventory) showed me other cars within my price range without hesitation. I ended up going with my original choice, as the price I was given for the mileage/year/etc. I could not pass up. Both Alex and Herin Joshi (finance) were extremely helpful in getting me an unbeatable interest rate and answered my financial questions honestly, which made me very comfortable with my first car buying experience. My mother warned me of the additional (sometimes unnecessary) charges car dealerships will sometimes try and hit with you, but Herin presented my options in an approachable and realistic manner which I greatly appreciated. Overall, I am more than satisfied with my experience at Precision thanks to the wonderful staff :)

Kay
9/18/2016

"Good buying experience "

I had a good buying experience for my new Acura TLX. People in the dealership are courteous and not pushy and we had a good experience going thru whole process. Things were clearly explained and test drive to assess the driving experience went well and so far we r happy with the purchase. I am hoping that this partnership continues further in the coming years for the service and maintenance and hoping to get the same experience l

Loves Cars
9/17/2016

"The place to go for Acura"

I dealt with two sales people that did not wasted my time. I left feeling I got a very competitive great price. The finance person was quick and knowledgable, of course they always present the options for add ins that drives the monthly payment up during ppwk signing but he did not push them like some dealerships do. That's the part of car buying most people dislike.

RDMartin
9/14/2016

"Good buying experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Acura RDX. My salesperson, DJ Angelozzi was very attentive and helpful. He carefully went over the benefits of the vehicle as well as the benefits of the having it certified. He was able to answer all my questions.

Denise02
9/12/2016

"They was good "

They were very friendly people they answered all my questions and my experience was not that bad even though the sales guy was new he did a good job need to more training but he wasn't bad

Cocoa1
9/11/2016

"Hassle free car shopping"

After 35 years of car buying I finally found a car dealership that doesnt make you feel like you were screwed when you leave. A truly satisfying experience.

stephanie
9/10/2016

"Great, friendly service. "

The dealership has a great team who is friendly and always helpful in answering any questions and helping find the right choice for you. Just leased my second car with them and very happy with the experience.

anthmi
9/03/2016

"excellent buying experience "

dj and Herin were very professional and I would definitely will come back to trade in my vehicle, we left we a certified pre-owned vehicle for my wife.

AcuraMDX
8/29/2016

"Recent Lease of Acura MDX 2016"

I visited the show room several times to learn more about and test drive the MDX. I had a pleasant experience dealing with all of the staff I met and dealt with. AL were knowledgeable of the product, helpful and were not pushy to close of the deal. I first had the appointment with Rajiv however my wife and I had to leave to attend for unexpected matter. Then, on another day we met with, I believe, James and he provided us with a very good and detailed overview of the car. Finally, on our third visit we closed the deal with Ahmed and he was very cooperative and provided us with great advise. The one thing I did not like or appreciate is that when I went to the financial office to sign the required paper I was offered services/products related protecting the window shield and something else. I believe anything related to sales should be brought up during the negotiation of the sale and not at the time of final signing of the paper at the finance office.

Reviews of Herin Joshi