Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2015 Acura "Dealership Of Distinction" Award Winner This is the 17th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among a select few Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among a select few Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2015. We are New Jersey's ONLY 17 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
jrjrlbi123
6/29/2016

"Great customer service "

Excellent services I have been a customer for 20 years. Always friendly easy transaction s

irizarry
6/28/2016

"Fair and easy"

My experience at Precision Acura was excellent because of my salesman DJ Angelozzi. He exemplified the upmost professionalism, treated me with respect and was very knowledgable about the Acura MDX. Coming from PA, I was completely satisfied with this dealership and glad I made the trip to Precision Acura. I will recommend everyone I know to visit DJ when looking to purchase a vehicle.

1515grm
6/28/2016

"Wonderful car buying exoerience"

From the time I walked into this dealership,till yesterday when I picked up my new car I have to say this was the most delightful car buying experience I have ever had. I felt no pressure at all from any of the staff. From my first meeting with Charles Creighton ( the General Sales Manager) to my sales person Rajiv Rammarine and finally Herin Joshi (Finance Director). This is a top notch dealership that has the most professional sales staff that I have ever come across in purchasing a automobile. Rajiv called me several times during this process to see if their was anything that I needed. When I came into the dealership to pickup the car, it was waiting for me already detailed so I didn't have to wait. He also took his time to show me all aspects of the car. When it came time to sign the Finance documents Herin Joshi couldn't have been more professional.There was no pressure to buy any additional warranties but he did explain all to me. If you are looking for an honest Acura dealer, Precision Acura of Princeton is the one to see...

HopeCope
6/22/2016

"#TeamAcura"

My first experience with Acura began several years ago when I purchased the MDX. Loved the car, the service was outstanding. Just purchased my second Acura!! Love these cars!!

Acura
6/19/2016

"Jim sweet"

Second car we have bought from Jim being a salesman myself I have never dealt with anyone like him honest friendly well informed answered all guest ions wouldn't buy a car from anyone else

Rmk325ci
6/16/2016

"Love the car"

DJ was helpful and got me the car I wanted for my family. DJ and Charles were a pleasure to work with and would reccomend anyone who wants an Acura to buy from Princeton!

Mgeu
6/04/2016

"Awesome experience"

True gentlemen. Straight to the point. No hassle. Very sweet. Very nice cars. Will find other options and work for the client. Thank you boys.

palatine
5/31/2016

"Precision Acura makes buying a car enjoyable"

This is the third Acura I have purchased from Precsion Acura of Princeton. Each time has been a pleasurable experience. My salesman Jim is always helpful making suggestions and so knowledgable of all the new features. Herin in finance, as well, was very informative of products and great with financial options. The personnel is friendly and extremely courteous. The always treat me like I'm one of the family. Thanks again Precision Acura. I'm really excited about my new 2017 RDX!

Marsha12
5/27/2016

"Happy Customer"

This is the second time we have done business with Precision Acura of Lawrenceville. They did not disappoint. Our salesperson, Kevin did a great job of keeping us informed regarding our interest in leasing our second vehicle. We are very happy with our 2017 Acura RDX. Kevin was very informative and a great person to do business with.

Mitchell and Eric

rnair
5/26/2016

"Best experience so far!!!"

I recently leased a 2016 Acura MDX from Precision Acura and I have nothing but positive things to say about the entire sales and finance team. My initial point of contact at the dealership was Carolynn Smoljan, their internet sales manager and she gave me a few quotes (w/ various options and packages) in the email and rest was a breeze. James Swett was my sales consultant and he was extremely professional and easy to work with. The vehicle I wanted was in transit and I got my delivery next day as promised. Finance manager Herin Joshi was also very easy to deal with and he is the least pushy finance manager I have ever seen. Overall, I had a great experience and I will certainly recommend friends and family to this dealership.

Reviews of Gus Combas