Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South, Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648 Open Now 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM Hours

Herin Joshi, Finance/Business Manager, Precision Acura of Princeton

Carolynn  Smoljan, Internet Sales Manager, Precision Acura of Princeton

Carolynn Smoljan

Internet Sales Manager

December 10, 2016

"Made car buying as painless as possible "

- MegAnn.Mcginnis

I was dreading having to buy a car, it always takes a million hours and it seems like the starting total is never where you end up at when you cut the check. However, I was lucky to stumble across Mr. Sciaulino at Precision Acura and he honestly made this entire process actually enjoyable. I am a complete novice when it comes to car and I am always weary of anyone who sells or fixes cars as I think they can "sense" my inexperience but Mr. Sciaulino while sensing my inexperience walked me through the entire process, explained things in a simple manner, gave me time to reflect on my decision, was open to my redirections, and ultimately found the best car for me at the best price. I would highly recommend Precision Acura in Princeton to anyone buying a car.

December 03, 2016

"2012 Acura TL SH - AWD"

- Shawn Drayton

I saw a 2013 Acura TL Advance online hoping to purchase it today unfortunately it was sold already. However my salesman DJ took very good care of me & put me in a 2012 Acura TL SH - AWD. NICE Ride! Awesome Price!

November 29, 2016

"Great"

- Re Scar

DJ Angelozzi was great. Helped me to get exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted. Very knowledgeable. Made my car buying experience quick and easy! Highly recommended.

New 2009 Acura TSX, $29720

2015 Acura MDX

New 2017 Acura TLX, $36290

2017 Acura TLX

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Precision Acura of Princeton, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648