Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
kishoreacura
5/26/2015

"Top of the Line service"

Precision Aura provided me the top of the line service. Gus Combas is very helpful and very knowledgeable about the MDX I bought, He really explained all the details clearly. and open upfront. I strongly recommend Precision Acura.

sandieNJ
5/23/2015

"The BEST Acura Dealership!!! "

This is the second time I've purchased a car from Precision Acura and I can't say enough about what an excellent experience it was! This dealership takes customer service very seriously - it's what they're known for and they have always exceeded my expectations. This time, I bought a 2015 TLX. My salesperson was Gus Combas. Gus made the entire negotiation process hassle-free. I never felt pressured or rushed, and I feel like I got the car at a very fair and reasonable price. For financing, Hiren Joshi worked with me to get the lowest rate, and again, he didn't pressure me at any time. The entire team was pleasant and professional from start to finish. I think the highest compliment I can give Precision Acura is that they truly treat you as part of the family. They have set the bar very high, and have made me a customer for life! Thanks Precision!

Rose Brace - Back Office, Hiren Joshi - Finance, Brian Giampietro - Service

ecline@
5/18/2015

"Professional dealer and salesperson"

Precision Acura is easily the most professional dealership I have ever dealt with. Gus is friendly and takes time to explain all of the new technology without being condescending. Highly recommended.

laurie1978
5/16/2015

"It was excellent on responses and fast service"

Every part of my experience from the Internet service on notifying me of the update release on my 2016 car to the leasing experience was fast efficient and smooth When Gus brought my car to the house to drop off the new vehicle to my wife who has a broken leg was unbelievable - he was thoughtful and courtesy In addition I have been using the dealers service department for my past 2 Acura cars which is also fast , courtesy and efficient

Mike
5/13/2015

"Great dealership and great salesperson"

We had a very good experience getting our new car from Princeton Acura. Christian and Mitchell have been very helpful and very professional with us. We really like our new TLX. Thank you to both of you.

Lease 4
5/12/2015

"Satisfied"

This is my fourth lease with Precision Acura and Gus made the transition very smooth and easy for me to change vehicles. I am very satisfied with the way I was treated.

Fbone27
5/09/2015

"Horrible service experience"

Bought a used Honda Ridgeline at this dealer. The buying experience was decent. Service in the other hand was subpar. I took my 14 MDX with 14k miles to this dealer for an oil change during the weekend. Received the car back, it was dirty and was not vacuumed. Brought it up to service writer and they corrected the problem. Came back the 2nd time ripples and dings in the a pillar, the service writer said I had to come back because the manager was supposed to be the one making the decision cosmetic warranty repair. Came back the 3rd time for an oil change and existing a pillar issue (both sides). They said they don't have available spot for the day. As for the a pillar issue, the service writer stated that I have to bring it back to the dealer that I bought the vehicle from or come back during the week and he can have service manager look at it. I told him this is the second time I came back for the same issue. He stated he, cannot do anything for me. I have owned many vehicles (ex. Infiniti, Lexus, Cadillac, BMW and Chevy)and this is by far the worst customer service I've had experience. It doesn't take rocket science to determine a warranty repair and manufacture defect. Warranty repairs can be performed by any licensed Acura dealer not just the dealer I bought it from. This dealer just lost a customer.

Precision Acura of Princeton responded to this review

May 20, 2015

My name is Mitchell Brenner and I am the eCommerce Director for Precision Acura. We are sincerely sorry for the impression you were left with during your last visit to our Service Department. While ripples and dings in a pillar may be a manufacturer defect it is also something our Service Advisers do not have the authority to approve or disapprove. It is actually only the manufacturer who can approve this. Being that our Service Director, Allan Sebar is highly regarded by Acura if he feels the ripples and dings are a manufacturer defect Acura will usually accept his recommendation. It is unfortunate you happen to come in on a Saturday while he was off. He also was going to be at an Acura Zone Conference through Thursday of that week and your Service Adviser did make you aware of this. I know upon Allan's return he reached out to you a couple of times as did our General Sales Manager, Charles Creighton. They have not heard back from you. They are more than willing to assist in working with Acura to determine what the issue with your Pillar is and whether it is a defect or not. Please reply to Allan at 609-895-0600 and he will work towards a successful resolution with you and Acura.

acura44
5/08/2015

"Satisfied Customer 49"

My salesperson was friendly and pleasant. He gave me a fair lease price and answered all my questions and made himself available after we took the car.

acura44
5/08/2015

"Satisfied customer!"

My salesperson was friendly and helpful in making the leasing of my TSX a pleasant experience. I feel that I received a fair price(leased) and was treated with respect.

Paul219
5/06/2015

"Great Service and knowledgable staff"

It isn't often that you find a dealership that goes the extra mile. At Precision of Princeton I felt that the sales and service staff genuinely had my best interest at heart. Sales was knowledgeable and a man of his word. The finance department provided terms that surprised me. Thanks to Ahmed and Eric.

Reviews of Gus Combas