Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Sandy N
6/27/2015

"Gonzalo "Gus" Combas was an excellent salesperson."

Gus was exactly the kind of salesperson we are comfortable with. Very knowledgeable, but even more important, was a pleasure to work with. No pressure, and willing to spend as much time as we needed to answer all or our questions. After due diligence on the internet, we were very satisfied with the price as well.

amyN
6/19/2015

"You will find what you need here!"

I did a full research of crossover, 3 row SUVs, and settled on buying a 2016 Acura MDX Advance. Researched also the pricing points through Edmunds, AAA and consumer report, thus I knew what price I wanted to settle at. When I did this research, I got an automated email from Carolynn from Precision Acura, since I live close to Princeton area. We liked the car model after the test drive and hazzled for the price we wanted to pay based on the research. Our sales agent Nataly was a trainee and therefore, a midlevel manager came to talk with us. However this manager was condescending in his negotiations, we left the place. He really needs to learn how to do a win-win negotiations. I contacted Carolynn later and asked to speak with another manager, then Charlie called us. Because of Charlie and Carolynn, we were able to work out the deal. Herin, the business manager got the financing paper work. We picked up the car the following day. I had to take off 1 star from my rating because of the first manager's attitude and some disconnects in the processess which made us spend a long time than necessary at the showroom, both of which we did not like. Nataly was courteous and knowledgeable about electronics of the car. We recommend that she also learns about the financing and dealership-specific processes and have a checklist of all items to go over with the potential buyers, so she will become a great saleswoman.

JARosenheck
6/19/2015

"Beyond Expectation"

We recent leased an RDX, and our salesman went above and beyond to get us the vehicle we wanted. Precision had the best price (without haggling), and the atmosphere of the dealership is very inviting and responsive to the customer's needs. I would certainly recommend this dealership and our salesman (Rajiv Ramnarine to any of my friends or family looking for an Acura.

LAG50
6/18/2015

"ahmed heba"

ahmed heba is a trusted, knowledgable, and extremely personable saleman. This is the second car I leased through him at Precision Acura, and he went to great lengths to get me the deal i needed for the car i wanted - the 2016 MDX. He is the best and I appreciated his looking out for me!

bunny
6/17/2015

"Great place to buy a car!"

They had exactly what I wanted, a gray 2013 RDX. The price was good and the salesman was very knowledgeable. He was professional but friendly at the same time and took the time to explain everything about the RDX that I needed to know. When I drove out with it I felt very comfortable and excited about my new car.

joseph.licari.71
6/17/2015

"ahmed heba"

Always a great experience with precision acura's ahmed heba. He makes the sales experience fun. He is willing to work within ur budget. He goes above and beyond to ensure my satisfaction. This will be my 3rd tl (tlx) I purchased. I always leave this dealership satisfied tht I made the right decision....

mokubanjo
6/09/2015

"Exceptional Service and Knowledgeable Staff"

Recently bought Acura TL from this dealership. The price was the best I saw online. Carolynn was my first point of contact and very pleasant. The Sales Rep Raj assigned to me (Raj Ramnarine) took time to explain all the details I needed to be aware. I also did not pressured at any point during my purchase. I will definitely refer friends and family to this location and plan to get our next car from this dealership. Mayowa.

DL
6/08/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

Ahmed helped me purchased a certified MDX. The whole transaction was straight forward without pressure. Everything was clearly stated and whole team was very friendly, especially Ahmed. I would go back to them for my next Acura.

Alex Hilgetag

siva_kumar
6/08/2015

"Fast hassle free purchase"

Ahmed did everything he could to get us a good deal on a MDX and we walked out of the dealership with a brand new 2016 MDX within couple of hours. We went there based on a friend's recommendation and we were not disappointed. Thanks Ahmed.

PamelaC
6/05/2015

"Great experience again"

Gus helped me and my daughter get the Acura we wanted with no hassle! Very knowledgeable! I would definitely go back when my next daughter wants her Acura

Reviews of Gus Combas