Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2014 Acura "Precision Team" Award Winner This is the 16th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among 96 Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among 93 Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2013. We are New Jersey's ONLY 16 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• New Jersey's Only 16 Time Dealership Of Distinction Winner
  • Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
KayIsOK
7/24/2015

"Do we want a 3d Acura?"

This is our 3d Acura from Precision. One was a new purchase and the 2d a used MDX. Had such good success with these two we decided to check out the precertified MDX's again. There was a nice variety of preowned to choose from. Dealing with Rajiv Ramnarine was delightful. He was informative without being pushy. He was thorough in explaining all of the many features on the MDX and patient with the many questions that arise when dealing with an older customer. All in all, Rajiv made this sale a flawless experience. K.

jbeans
7/24/2015

"Thank you Ahmed"

Ahmed was a great help; he picked me up at work when my car was ready for delivery and took care of everything so I could show up and drive away.

Victor Pais
7/23/2015

"Very cordial, relaxing and professional enviornment"

This was our repeat purchase of a leased ACURA MDX SUV. We love the sleek design, 7-seater feature and the smooth way it runs. Precision Acura is a well run, efficient dealership. They seem to have an attractively priced range of vehicles, especially MDX, which seems to be a popular choice. The Sales person, the Sales manager and the financial manager were all helpful, courteous and informative. All in all, this is an excellent dealership to purchase or lease a new vehicle. Ahmed Heba was very easy to work with and was very helpful with information and guidance. He works without rushing and he has a pleasant nature.

Heren Joshi

Bushra
7/23/2015

"Awesome customer service. "

We were shopping around for the best deals on leasing an MDX and turned up here. Ahmed not only locked us in on the best deal which included trade in too but he took personalized interest and made sure that we were comfortable. One of the finest salesperson to deal with and I was amazed and overwhelmed that he made sure I reached home safely driving the new mdx. Thank you Ahmed..

sahilrana27
7/22/2015

"amazing people "

I had a Bmw before I went in here and the people at Acura precision were absolutely amazing. Never have a I received amazing customer service (even at Bmw) as I have had at this dealership. Carolyn who works there is very kind and helpful not to mention there finance team and my sales rep Christian. Even after I bought my car I still get helpful tips and follow up emails as to how i like my new car. Thank you precision Acura I will see u again when my lease expires!!

Ibrahim Awwad
7/20/2015

"Finally got the car I wanted, TLX"

After almost 3 weeks going around dealers and being hesitant between makes and models. One visit to to Precision Acura of Princeton, meeting their representative Ahmed Heba, made me decide that this is where I should really buy my car. Ahmed has been honest, transparent and just giving me sincere advise depending on my situation and car needs not only as a sales rep who wants to just sell me a car. Ahmed was professional, organized and punctual. By the day I received the car he was also keen of giving me a full training and a full knowledge of the car options and accessories, he really made that day super easy, nevertheless helped me in getting my old car home. Ahmed has went the extra mile just to make sure that his customer is fully satisfied.

makie10
7/15/2015

"Rajiv took very care of our automotive needs"

Rajiv was wonderful as I decided to part with my 12 year old Suburban. I was convinced I was going to buy a Volvo and just stopped by Acura for comparison. He was not pushy and very informative and love my new car.

myamany
7/15/2015

"efficient and professional"

Ahmed Heba our sales rep for the last two accrue cars we leased was extremely professional, knowledgable and willing to share the pros/cons of different options with us. At the end of the process we received the best lease deal for our Accura RDX and we would highly recommend him to any of our friends or relatives.

justcar817
7/06/2015

"Enjoyable experience and a great deal"

Christian was easy to work with, did not pressure us into anything we did not want and was able to work with us on the price of our new Acura. He made the process as seamless and smooth as possible and we will definitely recommend Christian and the team at Precision Acura to our friends/family.

KristinB
7/05/2015

"Ahmed Heba delivers excellent customer service!!!"

My husband and I highly recommend Precision Acura of Princeton. From the minute we arrived, we were politely greeted by Ahmed Heba. He made our car shopping experience enjoyable, and we absolutely love our new 2016 RDX. He walked us through all the amazing specs on the car and helped us set up some of the key features. We highly definitely recommend Ahmed Heba and the team at Precision Acura for our to our friends and family and hope to work with them again for our next car. Thanks again, Ahmed!

Reviews of Ahmed Heba