Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2015 Acura "Dealership Of Distinction" Award Winner This is the 17th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among a select few Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among a select few Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2015. We are New Jersey's ONLY 17 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
Marsha12
5/27/2016

"Happy Customer"

This is the second time we have done business with Precision Acura of Lawrenceville. They did not disappoint. Our salesperson, Kevin did a great job of keeping us informed regarding our interest in leasing our second vehicle. We are very happy with our 2017 Acura RDX. Kevin was very informative and a great person to do business with.

Mitchell and Eric

rnair
5/26/2016

"Best experience so far!!!"

I recently leased a 2016 Acura MDX from Precision Acura and I have nothing but positive things to say about the entire sales and finance team. My initial point of contact at the dealership was Carolynn Smoljan, their internet sales manager and she gave me a few quotes (w/ various options and packages) in the email and rest was a breeze. James Swett was my sales consultant and he was extremely professional and easy to work with. The vehicle I wanted was in transit and I got my delivery next day as promised. Finance manager Herin Joshi was also very easy to deal with and he is the least pushy finance manager I have ever seen. Overall, I had a great experience and I will certainly recommend friends and family to this dealership.

Jimmy47
5/24/2016

"Pleasant leasing experience"

Returned to this deslership to lease a 2017 RDX. Sales person and management made my experience a positive one. Will return to this dealership for next lease or purchase.

Acura 2016 MDX
5/22/2016

"Purchase of 2016 MDX"

The sales process was not the typical sales process. It was efficient and very pleasant. Everybody was very friendly and courteous. There were no pressure tactics involved.

The gentleman with the extremely large coffee cup on his desk

Mitpat24
5/19/2016

"Excellent!! "

Ahmed was an excellent dealer. He was very easy to work with. Buying a first car can be very nerve racking but working with Ahmed made this experience easy. He would listen to what you want and wouldn't put any pressure on you. I would recommend Ahmed if you go to Acura in Princeton!!

Colleen200
5/18/2016

"A great day!"

Had a pleasant shopping experience. Carolyn stayed in touch with me all week keeping me updated on the car I was interested in. And Gus my salesman was so personable and professional I enjoyed my time with him very much.and Herin from finance had me in and out keys in my hand in no time at all. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to make an automobile purchase. Thanks to All.

rose1206
5/01/2016

"Totally satisfied with new (3rd) lease"

I have been very satisfied with Ahmed. This is the third TL I have purchased from Princeton Acura and Ahmed has always been professional and easy to work with; assisting with ending my current lease and getting into a new one that is beneficial to me. I have always had my TL serviced there and have always been satisfied with service and the kindness and friendliness of everyone.

Aftab
5/01/2016

"Lease a new car"

I have Good experience with Ahmad. He helped me in getting car of my choice. I am happy with his service I will consider this dealer for servicing of my car

joe0918
4/30/2016

"good experience"

The salesman, Kevin, was sincere, professional and great to work with. He made all the difference in the world vis a vis our buying experience.

John
4/27/2016

"I am most satisfied with the dealership."

Actions speak louder than words. Since 2008 I have purchased 3 new Acuras at this dealership. I always have them serviced at the dealership. This is more expensive than other alternatives but I want the job done right and they do not try to up-sell me by suggesting dubious services. Thus I trust them. I had a bad experience with that at another dealership and will never deal with them again. I have shared that experience with friends.

Reviews of Gus Combas