Precision Acura of Princeton

3001 US Highway 1 South,
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
Precision Acura of Princeton Info
About Precision Acura of Princeton

Exceeding Our Clients' Expectations For Life We are a 2015 Acura "Dealership Of Distinction" Award Winner This is the 17th year that Precision Acura of Princeton has been recognized with Dealership of Distinction status. It is among a select few Acura dealerships across the United States qualifying for this elite recognition. Acura introduced the Dealership of Distinction award in 1987 to recognize Acura dealerships that consistently delivered an exceptional performance and exemplified the brand's core values. Over the years, the criteria for earning the award have changed to align with Acura's direction. In 2013, Acura made significant changes to the program criteria and introduced a new Dealership of Distinction trophy that depicts its never-ending pursuit of excellence. Precision Acura of Princeton is among a select few Acura dealerships nationwide to earn recognition in 2015. We are New Jersey's ONLY 17 Time Precision Team Award Winner! We have the Acura you have been searching for at a price you can afford. With a friendly and helpful sales staff, highly skilled mechanics and multiple automotive certifications, Our mission is to make every customer a customer for life by consistently providing world class service. Superb customer care, competitive prices and a knowledgeable staff are a few of the things you will find at Precision Acura.

About Precision Acura of Princeton

• Free Acura Service Loaners with Service
  • Price Protection Guarantee!
  • Free Starbucks Coffee and snacks served
  • Free WiFi and plug in
  • Free local shuttle service
  • Expanded Service hours!
drad493
2/13/2016

"oil change"

service was explained beforehand; work completed was explained in detail. Waiting room was comfortable, snacks offered were generous. Car was washed upon completion; didn't really care to wait for that but I'm glad I did.

Joey08824
2/13/2016

"New car"

Worked with me until I got the payment I needed I feel like they gave me the best deal. They were very professional and showed me everything on paper so I new where they were getting there numbers

mina1944
2/12/2016

"my experience"

One of the best for buying and maintaining Acura. I am with this dealership since last 15years. I. Never had problem with service appointment and the work done.

2mdxs
2/11/2016

"very accommodating service team"

Brian always takes care of my MDX in the nicest way possible. This time I came in with a low tire without an appointment and he took the card right away, gave me a loaner to go pick up my daughter from school, and put on a new tire in no time. Great service with a smile!

njdon
2/11/2016

"Acura Service"

The dealership works hard at providing a high level of customer in a clean and comfortable environment. The loaner car program is a great convenience.

karcrazy1
2/10/2016

"Great sales experience"

I love the low pressure high service sales experience here. Gus and Eric both treated me with respect and helped guide me to a car that best fit my needs. I have bought many cars from this dealer and will continue to do so. Service is also great at this dealer. Rodney always treats me well and ensures my cars are repaired and maintained right each time.

fpparkk12
2/10/2016

"Easy & Painless experience "

I enjoyed talking to Gus, he was friendly, he WASN'T pushy, and didnt pitch me the car. He did tell me about some cool features the car had which i didn't know about but never felt like a sales pitch. We test drove the car pretty quickly came back in and talked numbers. The numbers were straight forward....no back and fourth negotiation...No hidden fees...gave it to me for the internet price + sales tax + tags + documentation that it. The finance and warranty process also went smoothly...they didnt push extended warrenty's...once I said no that was the end of the disucess...unlike my car buying experiences in the past. Paperwork only took me around an hour. Overall it was a pretty painless and easy experience. I would recommend Gus and this dealership to anyone who is looking for an Acura.

Sindra
2/09/2016

"Great Experience. Always !!!"

We are a long time loyal customer of Precision. From buying our brand new MDX there to service through the years. Excellent service dept. experience, always. Great experience continues with Mike and previous to him it was Steve. Loaner car arranged, work explanations and very professional service from all in the Service area. Thanks Precision !!!

ACD
2/07/2016

"I felt valued"

Every time I visit Precision Acura of Princeton I am treated so well by all the staff. They bend over backwards to ensure my wait time is limited and that my vehicle is checked out thoroughly. Prior to beginning any service work they always explain things in detail and ask for my approval. This is why I drive 20 miles every time my car needs service when I could easily go to a shop 5 miles away near my house.

marle7
2/07/2016

"My experience as a return customer"

Once again, I found the dealership attentive to my needs. There was no haggling or arguing as to price of lease. The young man who helped, DJ Angelozzi, was knowledgeable and the financial operator made everything as quick as possible. All in all, a rewarding experience!

Reviews of Gus Combas