Progressive Chevrolet

Jay Johnson, Service Lane Manager, Progressive Chevrolet

Jay Johnson

Service Lane Manager

August 18, 2017

"A service department that puts the customer first."

- Bigblue

Two weeks ago I came in late in the day with a broken wheel bearing. Fred Keller lined my repair up for the following morning. By midday my repair was done. Fred reviewed in detail what he found and what may need to be done in the near future. I paid less for this repair than I had two years earlier when I had the wheel bearing on the other side replaced, in a grubby, dirty shop in West Virginia. Needless to say, I was very satisfied and also pleased to see that they had washed my dirty truck. Returned today for a routine repair. Called late Thursday and asked it they could do the work on Friday. Again, Fred lined me up for Friday morning. The repair was completed by 11:00 am and I had the truck back to work. Everyone I came in contact with treated me as a valued customer. My opinion of a dealer service area just took a big positive jump.

Fred Keller

August 15, 2017

"It's always a pleasure bringing my car in to have serviced. "

- ral7349

Kyle Pritchard is very professional, courteous, and friendly. Makes sure to let you know all details of service performed and service that's needed in the future. The service department makes sure you are in and out when they say how long it will take to service your car. I would recommend Progressive to family and friends, specifically Kyle for any customer service needs.

August 09, 2017

"I was in and out in the time specified. No Complaints! "

- keithrg1

I just wanted to say that Kyle Pritchard was absolutely very helpful and professional. This is the second time I had him as a service person that handled everything. Always glad to have to deal with him. I am sure the other service techs are also good but Kyle always seems to stand out to make sure everything is right. Good job Kyle!!

Progressive Chevrolet, Massillon, OH, 44646