Quality Imports Toyota

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Quality Imports Toyota

Quality Imports Toyota Info
About Quality Imports Toyota

Welcome to the digital showroom of Quality Import Toyota Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Quality Import Toyota Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Quality Import Toyota s a well known and established dealership convienently located in Florida's Emerald Coast. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Quality Imports Toyota

"Awesome experience"

My husband and I were working with Joel from the Mercedes dealership, a friend of ours, he was trying to help us find a used 4runner. We looked and looked but couldn't find one. H was very patient with us. We ended up ordering a new 4runner and are very pleased. He headed us off to a great guy in The Toyota dealership. We had a great experience with him and the financial agent that helped us. Thank you so much. Nikki lea

October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad Joel, Steve, and Matt could assist you. If you have any other questions or concerns about your new 4Runner please feel free to contact us. We look forward to seeing you again.

"Great Experience"

Really nice and knowledgeable staff. They were really busy the day we purchased our vehicle so they took us over to the BMW offices to complete our purchase. We really appreciated them not making us wait.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for leaving us a great review. We appreciate your patience while we were busy and hope to see you back for service soon.

"New vehicle purchase"

Great customer service from an internet transaction. Very good experience on pickup and delivery. The follow up was very thorough and beneficial for the owner.

October 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

"Fast, complete, friendly"

THANKS FOR A GREAT JOB! Quality toyota from the buying experience and all the way through the complete service has never waive red. Always excellent.

October 16, 2014

Thank you so much for the positive review. We hope to see you next time!

"New car purchase"

Arrived at dealership 50 minutes prior to closing and was greeted promptly. Salesperson led me to desired models and answered all questions. Individual was very courteous, friendly, and very knowledgeable of vehicles. Great visit and car purchase. Financial personnel was very knowledgeable, prompt, and did a great job also.

October 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We are so happy to hear you had a good experience with Al, Matt, and our Toyota sales staff. We appreciate your business and hope to see you back for service.

"excellent service representative"

Barbara has been our service representative since we purchased our Avalon in 2008. She has consistently provided us with excellent service in a friendly professional manor. I look forward to my service visits just to speak with her. I am confident that she has our best interest in mind.

October 08, 2014

Thank you for giving us a positive review. We are ecstatic to hear you are a returning customer for over 5 years! Barbara is a great example of our company and we are glad you think so too. We appreciate your dedication to our company and look forward to speaking with you again soon.

"Changed my mind from buying a Toyota"

My car was towed to the service center and we were assigned service rep Darwin Grubbs. The following morning we came by the service center and discussed the problems with Darwin and he was to call us after checking the vehicle. We didn't hear back from him. We came back by the service center the following day. Darwin was off that day so we talked to another individual who quoted us the price of about $575 to fix the vehicle ignition and over $800 to fix a faulty window. We opted to only fix the ignition. He told us it would be almost a week to order the part and fix the vehicle. The vehicle was ready when he said it would be. When we came to pick up the car, we were sent directly to the service desk to pay the bill. No service rep discussed with us what had been done on the car. When we went to pay the invoice, the bill was almost $100 more than what had been originally expressed to us. We were then told it was additional fees (such as a disposal fee and taxes) that brought the bill up an additional $100. We paid the bill and stepped outside to pick up the car. When I opened my car door, the driver's floorboard was filthy. There was a small screw driver on the floor, along with some change. There were oily footprints on the mat. I didn't look at the keys until I arrived home. Instead of one key, I had been left with the empty shell of two keys and one full key (the key that had been left at the dealership when the car originally arrived, opened the door and was the ignition key). Now the new key that had been given to me only works in the ignition. One of the shell keys opened the car doors and the other one did nothing. No one discussed the key issue with me. I now am going to have to recontact the dealership to work out the problem with the keys. My car is a 1999 Lexus RX 300. It has been a great car. While my husband and I were at the dealership checking on the service, we discussed trading the vehicle for a Highlander. I was offered $500 for my vehicle as a trade-in which we felt was extremely low. Then we were overcharged for work done in the service center and the car was returned to me dirty and with key problems. No explanation! This bad experience with Toyota changed my mind from buying a Toyota Highlander and I have just purchased a 2013 Honda Pilot instead.

October 10, 2014

We are very sorry that you experienced difficulties during your recent service visit to our dealership. The issues you outlined have been addressed with the appropriate personnel and forwarded to our customer relations manager, Penny.

"Outstanding service"

My FJ developed a shimmy in the front end after off-roading,Quality Toyota did an outstanding job of correcting the problem in very quick order. Thanks,QT!

October 08, 2014

Thank you for the great review. We are so glad we could fix that shimmy for your FJ. We hope to see you back again! Thank you for your business.

"5K Synthetic Oil/Complete Vehicle Cleaning (Detail) Service "

Unhappy with Complete Detail. Specifically asked that they clean the bed of truck under tonneau cover on bed. tonneau cover was left unlocked but was not cleaned. Dirt left in Truck after specifically asking them to clean. Sine I usually get this service done each time I get the oil changed this time the quality of service just wasn't as good as previous visits. I noticed there was sand in places on the carpet. Hand prints on and around the door frame.

October 08, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review of your detail that you had done. We are sorry for the unsatisfactory detail. We take each review of our company seriously and are going to look into this with the appropriate personnel. This is not the usual conduct for our detail department and we hope this doesn't keep you from visiting us in the future. Please allow us to make it up to you in the future.

"Clint was there for me"

I have been working with this Toyota team for about 15 years or so. I was looking forward to seeing my regular Service Tech, Steve Hinnant, who has always been wonderful! When I drove in, I knew something was wrong. The gentleman that has been checking me OUT after service FOR YEARS, Clint Vendenberg, walked up to my car and said Hey, Ms. Seffens. I asked where is Steve??? Clint told me Steve had been suddenly taken ill and was hospitalized! I was of course very sad to hear this about my Toyota friend and I could see the concern and worry on Clint's face as well as others. At this point I remembered my schedule for this day and looked at Clint and said I have a limited time with a Dr appt right after this service. He said, let me get it in there, I think I can have it back to you within an hour. I had brought my lunch, went in the dealership and grabbed a table. Clint was back in less time than I expected and I was on my way. This Toyota Team is always so good. I was impressed with their warmth and courtesy and I admired the way they were handling my service in the absence of my regular guy, Steve. I hope to see Clint checking me INTO service again. I want to send my best wishes to Steve for a speedy recovery!

Clint Vandenberg

October 08, 2014

Thank you Ms. Seffens for the awesome review of our service department. Thank you for being patient with us while Steve is in recovery. We will be sure to tell Steve you wish him well. Clint has been with our company for almost a decade and we are grateful to have him as a part of our team. We hope to see you again soon and we appreciate your business.

Reviews of Barbara Higginbotham