Quality Imports Toyota

Makes: Scion|Service Center|Toyota

Quality Imports Toyota
Quality Imports Toyota Info
About Quality Imports Toyota

Welcome to the digital showroom of Quality Import Toyota Florida Toyota/Scion, we appreciate you considering us! We want you to know commitment to customer satisfaction is the top priority at Quality Import Toyota Florida Toyota/Scion. With our state-of-the-art sales and service facility, we are confident of providing you the ownership experience you deserve and respect. Quality Import Toyota s a well known and established dealership convienently located in Florida's Emerald Coast. Offering the world-class value of Toyota, Certified Toyotas and pre-owned vehicles to shoppers like you is our privilege. Please take advantage of the services offered online, from scheduling service, ordering parts, to obtaining financing. Thank you again for considering us!

About Quality Imports Toyota

"Surprise Problem"

I had already scheduled my maintenance appointment, then, the night before my engine and Trac Off lights came on and my cruise control stopped working. When I went in, the wait was rather long. My service rep called me to his office and told me the head on my engine needed to be replaced. I was shocked to say the least. Luckily I am still under warranty. I was promptly set up with a loaner vehicle from enterprise and sent on my way. Elliot Gentry kept me updated regularly and I had no worries at all. Four days later I picked the car up and was very pleased.

Sheila Panagiotopoulos

"Fixed other shop's poor mechanic ability"

I was received by Rick who was very professional. He was always very kind and friendly both on the phone and in person. I had work done at another shop that used an incorrect bolt almost causing catastrophic damages to my vehicle. The technician, Troy Thompson, was also very professional and was straight up with me concerning the issue and how he would be able to fix it. He even told me that he could not put my vehicle back together because it was too dangerous to be driven. This shows not only the care for his job, but also his care for the safety of his customers and their families. This vehicle is driven by my wife who takes my three year old son to and from daycare, among other places. Luckily, Troy was able to get my vehicle back on the road. It was no doubt due to his extensive training and certifications as a master Toyota technician. I trust my Toyotas to Troy any day of the week and twice on Sundays. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any questions you may have. (701) 340-9207. Mario

Troy Thompson

"Just like doing business with family!"

Outstanding. I hope you know how fortunate you are to have Steve Hinnant as an associate in the Service Department. Actually, I thoroughly enjoy bringing my Highlander in to Quality Imports. You have one "class act". Thank you, Tom B.

"Robert Becton (Rock Drummer)"

My wife & I couldn't be any happier. Barbara H. took care of our needs & provided me with transportation while vehicle service was performed . Work was done on time with no inconvenience to my day. This is why we bought our Tacoma @ Quality Imports..That extra mile...Thank you :-)

Barbara H. Service Dept

"Superb Service"

As per usual my experience with the service department of Quality Import and Barbara Higginbotham was absolutely superb. I love both the friendliness of all the people I meet and deal with and the confidence I have that my Prius has been serviced properly. Barbara always goes out of her way to take care of me and I always look forward to seeing her and dealing with her regarding my car. Additionally, when I have had a question I have had the pleasure of talking to Penny Fuqua and this woman gets answers and results. Over the years I have dealt with a lot of dealerships but my great experiences with Quality are topped by none. Thank you as it's a pleasure to visit. While I don't see the name of Chris Stowe, who sold us our Quality car, I want to mention how awesome he is with his low key style and ability to sell. A real pro.

"10,000 mile service, as part of Toyota Car Care"

I wish I remembered the staff, but I didn't have a preferred service person, since I purchased my Toyota Highlander (LE) in another area in November 2013, but live in this area. My wife and I considered purchasing a Quality Imports Toyota mid -summer of last year, but decided not to, after the negotiations did not lower the price to a level we were comfortable with. I was concerned that since I decided not to purchase my new vehicle in the Fort Walton area, that my service experience would be sub-par. I'm happy that this is my 2nd service appointment and I've received great service. I hope that after my 25,000 miles free service runs out, that I will receive the same level of quality customer service. If so, I may consider purchasing my next vehicle from Quality Imports Toyota.

Can't remember, but communicated with 2 people, including someone who appeared to be a supervisor

"Service"

Appointment scheduled for 1:15pm. When I got to the dealership the guy asked me what I needed and if I had an appointment.I told the guy in the service lane that I have an appt, he pulled my file and then asked what I needed done. I told him synethic oil/filter change, rotate and coolant flush. He told me he has everything down and will give to Elliott (my service writer) It took 2.5 hours for this service call. I asked my service writer why it took so long and he explained that the wrong oil was used and they had to remove and replace with synethic oil. When I called to schedule an appointment I told the girl on the phone what I needed serviced and she gave me a quote on cost, so why wasn't this written down so I didn't have to repeat myself? My service writer was very nice and polite. What can be done to make this experience more customer friendly?

"Service"

My husband and I purchased our Toyota Corolla in '08 and have it serviced at Quality Imports when required. We have always been very happy with the service. We're in and out in a timely manner and are kept informed on the progress of the servicing of our car. Everyone is friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I was extremely thankful for the cleanliness of the women's restroom. We will continue to utilize your dealership for all our car needs. Sincerely, Sharon Gent

Quality Imports Toyota responded to this review

September 10, 2014

Hi Ms. Gent. Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a wonderful review. We have always put customer service first and hope you can return so we can continue this trend. We are so glad you liked our restrooms. We just added new cabinets. We are always looking for ways to improve our business so each and every review is very important. Thank you for your business. We look forward to seeing you again next time.

"Battery Service Experience"

The Battery became weak and the car would not start over the week end prior to the service. This was after we had driven the car over 400 miles just prior to the week end; and, we had no reason to believe that our operation of the car caused the problem. During the service, the battery was recharged and tested; and, the battery tested OK per the service records. The service department refused to replace the battery per our request. This leaves us with an almost new car where we cannot trust it's starting capability. We have placed jumper cables in the trunk of the car in case we need them; and, we will redouble or efforts to make sure that we do not do anything that could possibly drain the battery in the future. PRIOR TO TAKING POSESSION OF THE 2013 AVALON AFTER THE SERVICE, WE TOLD THE SERVICE ADVISOR THAT WE WERE UNHAPPYH AND NOT PLEASED WITH THEIR DECISION REGARDING THIS BATTERY ISSUE.

"The Best Auto service in Florida"

Best Auto Dealership in the Area and I only come here to have it serviced. Not in Pensacola or any where else. Thanks for all you do for me.

Quality Imports Toyota responded to this review

September 11, 2014

Thanks so much for the kind words. We really appreciate it and will strive to continue to deliver top service each and every time.

Elliot Gentry