Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1555 Route 17 South, Ramsey, New Jersey 07446

Marissa "Red" Molnar, Car Saleswoman and Product Specialist , Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Car Saleswoman and Product Specialist

Monty Butler

July 10, 2017

"Truck"

- Gabe

The best experience I had in 25 years purchasing a truck.Very knowledgeable and knew exactly what I was looking for after I explained it to her

Monty Butler
Dave Buchanan

July 06, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- KirzA

I went to the Ramsey Jeep dealership in search of a new car because the transmission in mine started to go. I immediately felt a friendly, non-pressure atmosphere and I knew I was going to experience excellent customer service. Marissa had a contagious energy and spirit and you can tell she loves doing what she does, and she's great at it! She was knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and kept what can be a rough process a very positive experience. I was very thankful for her help and we had a great time talking about life and laughing, too. She was a wonderful saleswoman and I would recommend anyone purchase their car from her.

July 03, 2017

"Highly recommended - great experience"

- DaveR

For someone like me that dreads the entire process of purchasing a new vehicle I was pleasantly surprised by the experience with Marissa at Ramsey Chrysler Jeep Dodge. She helped me find the vehicle that matched my needs and budget. Her attention to detail surpassed any salesperson I have ever dealt with. Well done - I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a new Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge to stop and talk to Marissa.

Used 2012 Jeep Wrangler, $46985