Ray Price Mt Pocono Chevrolet

Ray Price Mt Pocono Chevrolet Info

bigguy
4/24/2015

"very helpfull"

help me to get the price I needed to buy a new truck.Everyone who works at the dealership makes you fell like friend not just a customer

mike

Genesis_d
3/24/2014

"I will absolutely never buy a vehicle from this..."

I will absolutely never buy a vehicle from this dealership, the worst one around! I went here for my first vehicle a year ago and the sales rep did not even want to run my credit because I didn't have my license on my (wallet was stolen a few days prior) and told me that he would not do business with me. In the state of pa you do not need to have a license to purchase a vehicle! That same night I went to to gray Chevrolet and bought a 2013 cruze. Laughing at you for losing a sale. Regardless I decided to give this dealership a second chance because I'm friends with one of the new sales rep (Andrew ) which he was great although he works for idiots. And again I was disappointed they wouldn't do business with us because my co signer had a lower credit score meanwhile ray price Honda (same owners) had approved us for a vehicle. And told me to come back with a stronger co signer needless to say they lost another sale because we bought a 2012 scion tc that same day. Shame on you this dealership will never have my business!

Andrew

kahnert
11/02/2012

"They went above and beyond to find me the specific..."

They went above and beyond to find me the specific vehicle I was looking for. All in a short period of time and at a great price.

Ritchie Price