Ray Price Mt Pocono Chevrolet

Wind Gap Chevrolet Buick

Grayman
4/17/2016

"Great experience"

Dave Johnson is an exceptional salesperson. Attentive, knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He went the extra mile to make sure we were satisfied. I would not hesitate to use his services again or to recommend him to friends and family.

David J Johnson

Jen and Harvey
3/09/2016

"Definitely the place to go!!"

Dave is extremely easy to work with! Answered every question and made us feel very comfortable with our decision to purchase. Will be back again!

Dave Johnson, Shelly

March 29, 2016

HI Jen and Harvey, Thank you for taking to leave your feedback on your recent visit to our dealership in Mt. Pocono, we are glad you enjoyed your visit. We hope you are enjoying your car as well! Give us a call in the future, we are always happy to help! 570-839-1111

Dave and Candice
3/02/2016

"Second time buyer, once again extremely satisfied."

I was ready to purchase a vehicle from another dealer, stopped by Ray Price just to look, Dave Johnson was kind enough to come out and greet us. Dave was extremely knowledgeable on the trucks we were looking into. He guided us inside to show us several options on the lot. We told him what we what were looking for and the price point we wanted. HE DELIVERD! Dave spent hours working out a deal and we were off driving the next day! He sealed the deal with his personality and patience. Dave never made us feel pressured to purchase a vehicle. As far as the rest of the staff, they were just as amazing! All were kind, respectful, and just a pleasure to do business with. We look forward to our next "perfect" vehicle!!! Thanks again to our wonderful salesman, Dave Johnson and everyone else who helped us that day.

Dave Johnson

stutty
3/02/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Wonderful experience and BEST customer service! Mark Checki, Shelly, and Frank were exceptional! I couldn't be more happy with my WHOLE experience! Thank You!

Mark Checki, Frank Fratzola, and Shelly

March 04, 2016

Hi Stutty, We are very happy to hear your loved your experience with the Ray Price Mt. Pocono Team! Enjoy your new car!! Call us with any questions. 570-839-1111

Kasshole10
2/29/2016

"Great experience "

PJ was excellent! He worked very hard to.get us exactly what we wanted. He was very friendly to our family and we feel he went above and beyond to get us the truck we wanted. We would definitely recommend him to anyone we know looking to purchase/lease a vehicle.

PJ Armbruster

phoenix1116
2/23/2016

"helpful"

david johnson helped me with a car and gave amazing service was very knowledgable. would go to him everytime made the process super easy. made the experience painless.

David Johnson

Tara516
2/22/2016

"Excellent dealership!!"

I really can't say enough great things about this dealership! Not only did we purchase one vehicle from Ray Price Chevrolet but we returned for a second purchase. Everything from the start of our purchase to when we drove off the lot was just an awesome experience. Our salesman Dave Johnson was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to get us what we wanted. We will never purchase from another dealership.

Dave Johnson

February 29, 2016

Tara516 - It's great to hear from your after you recent purchases, we appreciate the feedback on your experience. Our goal is to meet all our customers expectations!! Enjoy your new rides!! 570-839-1111 if you need anything additional!

bigguy
4/24/2015

"very helpfull"

help me to get the price I needed to buy a new truck.Everyone who works at the dealership makes you fell like friend not just a customer

mike

Genesis_d
3/24/2014

"I will absolutely never buy a vehicle from this..."

I will absolutely never buy a vehicle from this dealership, the worst one around! I went here for my first vehicle a year ago and the sales rep did not even want to run my credit because I didn't have my license on my (wallet was stolen a few days prior) and told me that he would not do business with me. In the state of pa you do not need to have a license to purchase a vehicle! That same night I went to to gray Chevrolet and bought a 2013 cruze. Laughing at you for losing a sale. Regardless I decided to give this dealership a second chance because I'm friends with one of the new sales rep (Andrew ) which he was great although he works for idiots. And again I was disappointed they wouldn't do business with us because my co signer had a lower credit score meanwhile ray price Honda (same owners) had approved us for a vehicle. And told me to come back with a stronger co signer needless to say they lost another sale because we bought a 2012 scion tc that same day. Shame on you this dealership will never have my business!

Andrew

kahnert
11/02/2012

"They went above and beyond to find me the specific..."

They went above and beyond to find me the specific vehicle I was looking for. All in a short period of time and at a great price.

Ritchie Price