Richmond BMW Midlothian

New Car Sales Manager
JAMES WILLIAMS, General Manager, Richmond BMW Midlothian

JAMES WILLIAMS

August 12, 2017

"Great customer service brings me back again"

- Nhornsby

In 2011, I did my first lease after my salesperson at Richmond BMW Midlothian, Bobby Watts (now retired), recommended it. Best decision. Subsequently, I moved from Richmond to Florida and leased a car there in 2014. Now it's time to lease again, and the offers and conversations with my dealer in Florida fell short. What I wished for was to return to Richmond BMW Midlothian, so I called and asked if that was an option, and it was. This is where Roshan Patel enters. I thought Bobby was the best salesperson ever, but Roshan is just as great and might be slightly more wonderful. Not only did he treat me with sincere appreciation as a repeat customer (11-year BMW owner), but the deal he and the dealership offered demonstrated they cared I would purchase a car from them in Virginia over my dealer here in Florida. For me, it's also the details. Roshan is so organized and detail oriented. Because everything we did was through email, text or mail, I greatly appreciated how he'd outline instructions in the email that would perfectly match the corresponding attachments I'd have to review and sign. There was no guessing or confusion in any step of the process. Beyond that, he was extremely proactive, a great listener and provided advice on selecting the right vehicle. Carbon Black is really a dark blue in the daytime. Did you know that? I didn't. I've wanted a dark blue for so long, but BMW doesn't allow an M package on a dark blue car. A 6-year problem solved by Roshan and Balaji taking photos of a Carbon Black car for me and opening up my world in a few texts. THIS is the type of customer service I'm talking about. And this is why I am so glad I went back to Richmond BMW Midlothian. I'm a fan for life. Thank you guys for treating me so well.

Balaji Rajmohan
Roshan Patel
Other Employees : Justin Morris

August 11, 2017

"Service Advisor"

- New York Paralegal

I gave this rating because I am always welcomed with a smile from my service advisor. Honest, never pressured to get any unnecessary repairs. My questions are always answered honestly with excellent customer service.

Mathew Underwood

July 25, 2017

"Experienced Professional"

- flash41

I called Jeff Yurcaba this morning asking if I could bring my car in in the next hour or so. My AC had stopped working yesterday afternoon [95 degrees] but seemed OK this morning. Very confusing. I came in and Jeff quickly explained how this could happen in words I could understand. He recommended an evacuation of the refrigerant and recharge adding a dye to check leaks. He said it would take an hour, gave me the estimated cost, and within the hour the car was ready. It was also within the cost estimate. AC now working fine. I appreciated the quick and immediate service without prior appointment. I have worked with Jeff on many occasions and he has my trust.

Jeff Yurcaba