Richmond BMW Midlothian

Client advisor

March 13, 2017

"Enjoyable Experience"

- adore.a.maya

I had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle from Richmond BMW Midlothian last week. I also had the pleasure of working with a wonderful salesman and BMW enthusiast, Anthony McRuffin. He took the time to answer my endless list of questions, was respectful of my time, and even purchased a quick meal for me while I waited. He is a great example of the high level of customer service this dealership provides to its customers. I would like to take a moment to give a special shout out to Alex, one of the new salesman who helped me while I was waiting for Anthony. He took the initiative to assist me and show me a few vehicles before Anthony was available, so I would not have to stand idly. I also would like to acknowledge and thank Gregg and Kenny for their help in teaching me about several of the features of my car. They also were very helpful and patient while answering my questions. In comparison to the other dealers and salespeople I worked with, Richmond BMW Midlothian was above the bar! Thanks!

February 20, 2017

"Outstanding"

- K. Roeber

I have been greatly pleased by my purchase and follow up experience. I first dealt with Aaron Mason, who was outstanding to deal with--he went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied and, most importantly, to make sure my new car was in perfect shape (it had been sitting on a lot for many months). I then dealt with Travis Woods. I told him of a time limitation of mine and he accomplished everything he needed to, but still met my time constraints. While there, I introduced myself to Lance Malatak, a service adviser who came highly recommended to me. He took time out of his lunch to chat with me for a while. I saw him again when I went back for my encore meeting and he was again very helpful and knowledgeable. Also, during each of my visits to the dealership, the General Manager, James Williams, checked in on me to be sure that I was being well cared for.

February 12, 2017

"Great experience"

- Internet Buyer

I live out of state and found the car on the Internet. They were very easy to work with and very responsive by email. We were even able to set ballpark pricing for my trade by exchanging photos and information, so the preparation and expectations setting was perfect. On the day of the purchase, they very friendly and thorough in walking through all of the steps, including having the BMW "genius" go over the car and take me for a test drive. Even out of state registration and taxes where handled. Overall this was an exemplary car buying experience, and the car is great too.

New 2017 BMW 6 Series, $85019