Riverchase Kia

Riverchase Kia Info

Serra Kia

don1
2/04/2016

"contest scam to get you in the door"

if you get the contest in the mail it is only a scam to get you there. mine said I won $500. When I got there they said no the card only shows that you have a chance to win $500, look at the fine print. It was not in the fine print. Then they tried to sell me a car. My comment was there is no way I can trust you with a car if you mislead me with your contest.

dont't remember name

twisted1280
12/18/2015

"I paid almost $300.00 for the cross bars so I can put a..."

I paid almost $300.00 for the cross bars so I can put a luggage rack on. When talking to the service department, they told me they can put them on for free. After paying for the parts and driving an hour to get to the dealership, they decide to charge me an additional $50!! Never trust this dealership, and never accept an answer over the phone!!!

Service Department

Riverchaser
12/07/2015

"Run as fast as you can!"

Save yourself and run as fast as you can. I mean it. Get your crap and get in your old car and drive away from this place as fast as possible. If you don't you may find yourself needing an attorney.

Tracy a male and Austin

David
10/29/2015

"very bad experience with Riverchase Kia"

I tried to purchase a 2016 KIA Sorento recently at Riverchase Kia. The car is good, but the sales manager was very aggressive and even yelled at customers. It felt like a nightmare sitting with the sales manager. Will never recommend Riverchase Kia to anybody I know.

sales manager

chubbiechaser
10/24/2015

"Lacks Honesty"

I went to purchase a Kia Optima, 2014 with 15,000 miles and was told that they would run my credit ONCE as a soft inquiry....come to find out it was not a soft inquiry and they ran it THREE TIMES! in my opinion, i would not recommend to anyone with poor credit because their interest rates are outrageous. I will say the computer technician, Kevin, was the only good thing about the dealership. he is very friendly and easy to work with and is only wanting to help you, not trying to get you to sign for a car after only test driving ONE car ONE time like the salesmen do. Kevin Woody was the only person who actually cared what i wanted and was willing to work with the salesmen to try and get me the price i was looking for. I ended up finding a brand new car with 400 miles on it for the same price as their 2014. I recommend Kevin, but no one else. i dont even remember the salesmen's names because they were so awful.

Kevin Woody, 2 other people

Frustrated customer
10/23/2015

"People do not do what they say they will do."

I brought my car 2011 KIA for a recall and the repair a door switch on a Friday afternoon. Spoke to the service rep on Saturday for an update - was promised a call when it was ready. No call - I called back - he had left for the day - they told me the car was ready. Customer Service Failure #1. Was to call me the following Monday about KIA replacing a switch under "extended- customer satisfaction" warranty - no call. Failure #2. I had to call back on Wednesday - had not done what was requested. Failure #3. He called KIA warranty - called me back - would not cover a $16.00 door switch. I asked for the person's name at KIA who made the decision - he said he would send me an email that day. Never received. Failure #4. Called back again on Friday - had not done it. Failure #5. - Just "too busy". I asked for the Service Manager - they currently do not have one. Now my concerns twofold - KIA made a car that had to be recalled and did not hesitate to inconvenience me by bringing my car in for a repair - leaving all day and having to arrange for two rides. When I asked them for a $16.00 switch that failed just over 50,000 miles - but was not returned for service until it was 3000 miles outside the warranty period - the answer was " no". The service Rep. at the dealership does not honor his promises. He failed 5 times in a week to do what was requested. I have asked for the "regional" rep who made the decision to not to cover such a inexpensive part under customer satisfaction - I have yet to get a name and direct number. First I was told it was a specific "regional rep" , then I was told that it was the general "KIA Warranty " number. I plan to go to the KIA website this weekend - look up the person responsible for service in North America - send him an overnight letter expressing my dissatisfaction as to the way I have been treated. It has nothing to do with the $16.00 - it is all about the poor "customer experience" that I received and how they have failed at every opportunity to properly treat a customer. I have not been treated fairly and promises not honored. Does not surprise me when I read the reviews - beware.

Service Rep.

kazma01
9/23/2015

"Befuddled"

From new car sales to service this dealership excels at neither. I have owned 5 Kia's since 2003. Recently moved here from out of state. First 60k mile service and I need an alignment, brakes, (which the brakes had been replaced at 40k miles) needless to say none was required. Then the steering wheel is not aligned after the alignment, nothing like driving straight forward down the road with steering wheel turned. Will never let them service vehicle. New car sales they maintain a vehicle on website and when you call on it "It should not be on there, it was used as a customer transport" and of course you can come and check out other models. Months later that vehicle is still on website, no pricing,high pressure and just overall buying experience you want to avoid!

Tony / Marvin

l.r. jenkins
8/24/2015

"Tony almost ran my kid over."

I was looking at buying a car, my kid was getting a soda in the building and was walking back out to me and the salesman. The next thing i know a guy pulls around the parking lot at full speed in a Saab and almost runs over my kid. The salesman said his name is tony with the service dept and I asked the salesman to report the maniac. I was very close to buying Sorento until I learned that the guy who almost ran over my kid would be the person fixing it if I needed a repair.

tony knight

Twalton76
8/01/2015

"The Service Dept"

Well i pulled up.... and 2 people walked past me like I was Casper, finally a gentlemen greeted me and i told him my issue... and 2 hours later it was resolved... My issue is 1 there needs to be a place for small kids to play... the service wait for a oil change is wayyy too long for small kids... and this is with an appt.. whoever fixed my mirror also left the adhesive trash, razor blade, and mechanic rag in my cup holder..Then customers/buyers were placed in the same waiting room with annoyed kids and complaining service dept customers... Which were not giving them a positive outlook on their future with Riverchase Kia... now back to the Razor blade left in my car...Not a good look...

I have no idea of names...

Mr. Early
7/21/2015

"Tony Knight thinks he is Tony Saprano."

Tony Knight is a CROOK, his sole purpose is to extract as much money as possible for "repairs" that are not needed and I speak from experience when I say that he charged me for new parts and just rehabbed the old parts but I knew because I looked at the old parts before the operation and noticed scrathes that are as unique as fingerprints the same ones were on it afterwards and he "has no idea, you must be a complainer" he says. TONY KNIGHT NEEDS TO BE FIRED FROM THIS JOB AND ANY JOB WHERE HE DEALS WITH THE PUBLIC! He thinks he is Tony Saprano.

TONY "The Crook" KNIGHT