Riverchase Kia

2200 US-31,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
Riverchase Kia Info
About Riverchase Kia

Stop by and visit us today in Pelham, Alabama, also serving Birmingham and Hoover Kia shoppers. We are committed to providing outstanding customer experience. We invite you to our showroom to have a look around! New & Pre-owned Kia Cars for Pelham, Riverchase and Greater Birmingham Alabama Looking for a new Kia Soul, Sportage or Sorento? The knowledgeable staff at Riverchase Kia are happy to help you find the perfect ride. If you're in the market for a used car in Pelham, check out our huge selection. Stop by our dealership near Hoover and view our selection today. Please contact us or view our hours and directions page for directions on how to find us.

About Riverchase Kia

Carowner1
9/29/2016

"Great"

Mr Bibb is wonderful! So professional. I would highly recommend him!! I will definitely be back to see him! He is a great salesman! Go and see him!

September 30, 2016

We really appreciate your nice comments about Joey! He is a fantastic member of our team and we are so happy that you enjoyed working with him. Thanks for choosing Riverchase Kia and we hope to work with you again!

Jstowes16
9/28/2016

"IF YOU NEED A NEW CAR..PLEASE CONTACT TEDDY FRYE"

I was looking for a car that was affordable but of my liking. Teddy Frye was very patient and understanding. I could tell he wasnt trying to rush me into a sale. I really had a wonderful experience. And I LOVE my 2016 Kia Soul!

September 29, 2016

Thank you for sharing about your wonderful experience! Teddy was more than happy to treat you to the best service he could provide and help make your visit to Riverchase Kia excellent! We really appreciate your business and hope you'll be back to work with us again! Congrats on your new Kia Soul!

Rbailey
9/28/2016

"I purchased my first car from KIA!"

Teddy is an awesome sales person. He will do anything necessary for you to get the car you want within the budget you can manage! My mom and I walked in for me to look at getting myself a new car, we walked out very happy with our two new cars. We love our cars, and highly recommend to ask for Teddy!

September 29, 2016

Thanks for your kind words about Teddy! We are delighted to hear that you and your mom had a fantastic experience at our dealership and were able to find the perfect cars for a great deal. Thanks for choosing Riverchase Kia and we hope to work with you for anything else you need. Congratulations on your first car!

VG
9/27/2016

"Joey Bibb - Professional Sales Repersentative"

Joey did a very professional job of addressing our needs for a vehicle to replace out aging GM product.........a 2004 full size SUV. He understood our requirements throughout the sales process and was able to recommend a vehicle that would accommodate our changing lifestyle and came up with a vehicle that bridged the transition from a full size GM SUV to a modern & compact SUV (Kia Sorento). We continue progressing into retirement.

Rose

September 28, 2016

Thanks for telling us about your excellent and professional experience working with Joey! It is always our goal to meet and exceed our customer's expectations, and Joey did just that by listening to what you want and finding the vehicle that is a perfect transition for you. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you'll be back for any of your future car needs. Congratulations on your new Kia Sorento!

nicoledonetta
9/21/2016

"best dealership experience"

The process was quick. The staff was friendly. I would definitely purchase from them again. Teddy Frye was very knowledgeable and did not waste any time.

September 21, 2016

Thanks for your fantastic feedback, Nicole! It is always wonderful to know that our customers had great experiences working with our incredible team. We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again!

Sandra Fields
9/20/2016

"Amazing Place!"

We showed up at Riverchase Kia with, honestly, the thought of walking out with nothing. I had no money down and no trade in. i was nervous that things were not going to work out in my favor. I had brought my 5 year old with me, and was worried she would get into things. Mr. Frye was very helpful and helped entertain my little girl. I always dread the thought of going to car dealerships due to stories previously told. I thought it was going to take forever. But I showed up around 9 and was walking out of there in my brand 2016 Kia Forte around 1130am. Quick and fast. He worked with us and did not beat around the bush. Teddy Frye was straight forward and honest about the whole situation. It was the day before my birthday and i couldn't have asked for a better experience!!

September 21, 2016

Thanks for sharing about your amazing experience, Sandra! Teddy is a fantastic member of our team and we are so happy that he was able to help meet all your needs and exceed your expectations! We strive to make every experience here at Riverchase Kia easy and straightforward so our customers leave happy in a short amount of time. Thanks for coming in and we hope to work with you again! Enjoy you new Kia Forte!

Glenn & Donna
9/16/2016

"Great place to buy your next ride"

Went to just look; the first time was looking for an SUV and they made us feel at home. We purchased what we what within 2 hours and for what we said we would pay per month. Nice people. Next carried SUV in for service, saw a used Ford Ranger. Talked to Teddy Frye while oil was being changed. Could not turn down what great offer he made us to drive away within 2 hours was a pickup. They have always stood behind what they say. Go by and give them a try, you will be glad you did.

September 19, 2016

Thanks for your fantastic review, Glenn and Donna! We are happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with the Riverchase Kia team on several occasions! We do stand by what we say and that is what makes working with our team members, like Teddy, so easy and enjoyable. Thanks for continuing to choose us and we look forward to the next time we get to do business with you!

Cassondra Brown
9/15/2016

"Very Good experince"

My experience at Riverchase KIA was wonderful.. He knew all about the cars and he told me up front anything I needed to know. He was very patience and a real gentleman throughout whole time I was there. Oh! his name is Teddy Frye...Thank you so much Teddy !

September 16, 2016

We love to hear about the wonderful experiences our customers have here at Riverchase Kia, so thank you so much for sharing! Teddy is a fantastic member of our team and it sounds like he took great care of you during your car buying experience. Thanks for choosing us and we hope to work with you again, Cassondra!

J9Bastas
9/12/2016

"Great experience"

When I walked into Riverchase Kia I wasn't sure what to expect. Mark Pierce was very helpful in getting me in the car that I wanted (a 2016 Kia Soul). I felt like he and the dealership went above and beyond to get me in the car. I wasn't sure when I walked in if I'd be leaving with the car or not. I did and couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase from Riverchase Kia.

September 13, 2016

Thanks for your incredible feedback! We are so glad that Mark and our team were able to get you the car you wanted and have you driving away in one the same day! Congratulations on your new Kia Soul and we look forward to working with you again!

RhondaKbZ3
9/10/2016

"Best Dealer ever"

I went into Riverchase kia Lost and came home with an 2016 Kia Forte hatchback. .. My kids were so excited. It wasnt easy but Teddy was more than helpful and patient. ...

September 12, 2016

Congratulations on your new Kia Forte Hatchback, Rhonda! We are just as excited as your kids about Teddy helping you find the perfect car for you and your family. We really appreciate your business and you taking the time to leave us a review. Please come back to see us for all your automotive needs!

Reviews of Teddy Frye