Riverchase Kia

Senior Sales Consultant

March 01, 2017

"Going the extra mile"

- Dancewithpassion2010

After a very frustrating journey to finding a new car I heard a sales ad and decided to give this dealership a try... I wish they were my first stop and I am sooooo happy I found them. Greg Craven was the absolute best and I truly felt he was doing everything he could to make the best fit for me. While I love my car purchase, eventually the day will come i will need another one and I hope he is still around then. I feel very confident about sending my own family and friends there if they are in need of a car. There was a gentleman, I can't remember his name. He was the one I needed to sign the paper work with. He was very fast and efficient. The entire team at this location were friendly and always walked by with a smile and friendly conversation. A tip: go here first

February 28, 2017

"Day well spent"

- rolltide49

This is the second Kia Soul we have bought from Leo. We told Leo what we wanted in advance on our new soul, Leo knew his inventory. When we arrived a little small talk not to little not to much, Leo knew we were there to see if Riverchase Kia had what we wanted, not a family reunion. Leo was very informed in his inventory and excused himself and a few minutes came back with the Soul he thought we may like. It was, had all the new extras we had asked for and more. This was the car we wanted, Leo was very helpful in the financing and we were driving away with time to do other business in Birmingham, as we live about 50 miles away.We will make the trip when we want another car and buy from Leo Henry.

February 28, 2017

"A GOOD EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!"

- tamisha johnson

I came to Riverchase Kia after I visited a Kia dealership in my home town which didn't go well. Marshell greeted me in a friendly manner and we went in and discussed what I wanted. He listened to me and took note of what I wanted. One of the great things I noticed about him was that he was very knowledgeable about Kias. I would definitely recommend him because he was honest, very knowledgeable and made the process of getting a car a smooth transition. In the end, I left with a Kia Optima which is what I wanted. If you go to Riverchase Kia, ask for Marshell you wont be disappointed.

Riverchase Kia, Pelham, AL, 35124