Riverchase Kia

Kevin Woody, Internet Manager, Riverchase Kia

Kevin Woody

Internet Manager

December 06, 2016

"Definitely earned a returning customer"

- Mirandapritchett

We dealt with Rock and Teddy, they were both very helpful. We would definitely recommend them to our friends and family! Love my new Soul:)

December 05, 2016

"Great Experience!! "

- Mycar

We had a GREAT experience at Riverchase Kia! Our sales associate was Teddy Frye and he got us in and out with a brand new car. He was very good at his job and made the process super easy.

December 05, 2016

"Awesome, helpful salesman"

- shelbyselsewhere

My car went out 2 days prior to my visit here. The transmission went out. I first when to Jim Burke where hey only offered $500 for my car. So my dad and I towed my car here and they offered $5000 trade in on my Nissan Cube for a 2017 Kia Forte. There were some struggles getting financing with my poor credit. But Leo helped us get the car my husband and I needed to get back on our feet. Never in my dreams would I have imagined having a brand new car. The process was pretty quick. Leo did not try to push us into a car we couldn't afford or didn't really want. He helped us every step of the way. Best car salesman I've been to and will continue to go to Riverchase Kia and Leo for any future purchases.

Riverchase Kia, Pelham, AL, 35124