Riverchase Kia

Riverchase Kia Info

Serra Kia

Tjruthruff
3/25/2016

"Great experience for a non-local buyer"

Found the car through an online source and contacted the dealer via online inquiry. They responded quickly and effectively. I was shopping for a specific, low production vehicle and they did an excellent job of helping me evaluate the car remotely (FaceTime, pics, and video). They were responsive throughout the experience and ALWAYS very friendly. Would highly recommend this dealer (call Kevin or Marderius)!

Kevin, Marderius

Sherry
3/04/2016

"Great car shopping experience"

I went in not knowing exactly what I wanted.. but I knew the things I NEEDED. My son was taking my car and I needed a second auto. I told Lamar the price range, the items I needed on the car and what I liked.. He was incredible. He did not try and "sell" me on one auto.. We "SHOPPED".. we looked at different body styles and different auto's.. we compared and then narrowed down what I did and did not like into the car I needed.. No high pressure.. just point blank helping me find what I needed. So appreciate that..

Lamar Black and Jira King

Daylon Giles
3/02/2016

"Bad customer servicešŸ˜ˆ"

I went to get a quote for a tire for my 2016 kia and the lady in the service department wrote my info on a yellow sticky pad with no good details. Then I asked for something more professional. Then she just put it on a bigger piece of paper with no letter head. I was treated like I was getting on her nerves. I will be buying my tire somewhere on than Kia. This was on 3/1/2016 around 8:45am

she was a young white female

Kristy
2/23/2016

"The most satisfying experience I ever had buying a car."

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Lamar, Jeff, and Appleberry went above and beyond to make sure I got the vehicle I wanted. They continue to help anytime I have a question or concern. Very professional and friendly staff. I really enjoyed my car buying experience and have been recommending them to everyone.

Lamar Black, Mr. Appleberry, and Jeff

Scott_Adair
2/23/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Yet!!"

I was looking for a new vehicle, because due to traveling for work, it was time to park my Explorer which had over 200,000 miles on it. Joseph Bibb (Joey) showed us the new 2016 Forte, and I absolutely loved it! It had all the options I needed, and the pricing was great. The finance team had us approved and processed very quickly, which I was not used to in other dealership experiences. While they were taking care of me, my wife was saying how much she loved the KIA Soul, and would really like to have one...in ALIEN green :) As it worked out, we went back to see Joey a few weeks later, and ended up trading her car in on a new Soul. Now my wife is as happy as she can be. Let me just say, if you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, go see Joseph Bibb at Riverchase KIA in Pelham, AL. He is the most courteous and knowledgeable salesman I have ever had the pleasure of doing business with. Thanks again Joey for making both of our visits pleasant!

Joseph (Joey)Bibb

don1
2/04/2016

"contest scam to get you in the door"

if you get the contest in the mail it is only a scam to get you there. mine said I won $500. When I got there they said no the card only shows that you have a chance to win $500, look at the fine print. It was not in the fine print. Then they tried to sell me a car. My comment was there is no way I can trust you with a car if you mislead me with your contest.

dont't remember name

twisted1280
12/18/2015

"I paid almost $300.00 for the cross bars so I can put a..."

I paid almost $300.00 for the cross bars so I can put a luggage rack on. When talking to the service department, they told me they can put them on for free. After paying for the parts and driving an hour to get to the dealership, they decide to charge me an additional $50!! Never trust this dealership, and never accept an answer over the phone!!!

Service Department

Riverchaser
12/07/2015

"Run as fast as you can!"

Save yourself and run as fast as you can. I mean it. Get your crap and get in your old car and drive away from this place as fast as possible. If you don't you may find yourself needing an attorney.

Tracy a male and Austin

David
10/29/2015

"very bad experience with Riverchase Kia"

I tried to purchase a 2016 KIA Sorento recently at Riverchase Kia. The car is good, but the sales manager was very aggressive and even yelled at customers. It felt like a nightmare sitting with the sales manager. Will never recommend Riverchase Kia to anybody I know.

sales manager

chubbiechaser
10/24/2015

"Lacks Honesty"

I went to purchase a Kia Optima, 2014 with 15,000 miles and was told that they would run my credit ONCE as a soft inquiry....come to find out it was not a soft inquiry and they ran it THREE TIMES! in my opinion, i would not recommend to anyone with poor credit because their interest rates are outrageous. I will say the computer technician, Kevin, was the only good thing about the dealership. he is very friendly and easy to work with and is only wanting to help you, not trying to get you to sign for a car after only test driving ONE car ONE time like the salesmen do. Kevin Woody was the only person who actually cared what i wanted and was willing to work with the salesmen to try and get me the price i was looking for. I ended up finding a brand new car with 400 miles on it for the same price as their 2014. I recommend Kevin, but no one else. i dont even remember the salesmen's names because they were so awful.

Kevin Woody, 2 other people