Riverchase Kia

Senior Sales Consultant

August 17, 2017

"Impressed"

- Lovemykia

We left the dealer with what we wanted and more! I was impressed with the professionals who work for us to help us get the vehicle we wanted. It is not the first time we have been impressed with the sales department here. Keep satisfying your customers and they will come back for more! Keep up the good work!

JAIME ALONSO

August 15, 2017

"Great service "

- Ramiro Bautista

I just got my first new car, I want to thank Teddy Frye for all the assistance. He did a great job helping me to choose the right car, also he provided specific details about all the functions of the car. If you are thinking in getting a new car, I highly recommend Teddy Frye.

August 14, 2017

"Great service"

- Jessica Robb

Thank you so much for all of your help finding me the perfect car! I will recommend Riverchase Kia to my friends and family. My husband and I really enjoyed this car shopping experience.

Riverchase Kia, Pelham, AL, 35124