Riverchase Kia

2200 US-31,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
Riverchase Kia Info
About Riverchase Kia

Stop by and visit us today in Pelham, Alabama, also serving Birmingham and Hoover Kia shoppers. We are committed to providing outstanding customer experience. We invite you to our showroom to have a look around! New & Pre-owned Kia Cars for Pelham, Riverchase and Greater Birmingham Alabama Looking for a new Kia Soul, Sportage or Sorento? The knowledgeable staff at Riverchase Kia are happy to help you find the perfect ride. If you're in the market for a used car in Pelham, check out our huge selection. Stop by our dealership near Hoover and view our selection today. Please contact us or view our hours and directions page for directions on how to find us.

About Riverchase Kia

karencw
8/29/2016

"Phenomenal Team/ Easy Transaction"

I placed and inquiry online and received a call back later in the afternoon, however I live 1 hr and 45 mins from the dealership, I was told if I could be there by 8:00, they would take care of me and they did. The team stayed until after 9:00 on a Saturday night, I left in a car I love, Within my price range with my less than perfect credit. I haven't bought a car in 10 years due to "car buying anxiety" but Teddy, took what I wanted and made it happen and I will recommend him and this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle! Thank you!

Rebecca
8/29/2016

"Excellent service"

My daughter and I both bought new vehicles at the same time. Teddy worked with her as a first time car buyer to get her in exactly the car she wanted. When I mentioned what I was looking for, he showed me a Kia Sorento. I am quite pleased with my purchase.

August 29, 2016

We are delighted to hear that Teddy did a fantastic job in helping you and your daughter find new cars! It is always our pleasure to help customers find the perfect car for them whether they are a first time car buyer or a 5th time buyer. Congratulations on your new Sorento, Rebecca! We hope you and your daughter will be back for any of your automotive needs! Thanks!

PaulandRhondaGraves
8/27/2016

"Excellent Experience!"

We had an excellent experience buying our Forte 5 from Leo Henry and the staff at Riverchase Kia. From the initial contact through the final handover of the keys (we had only the vaguest idea of what we were looking for in a new car), the experience was easy! The staff was friendly, knowledgeable (Leo's knowledge of the car models was almost encyclopedic!), and did everything they could to help us find a car we liked, liked to drive, and fit what we were looking for. Highest possible recommendation - if you are in the market for a car - check them out (we drove 60 miles to see them and are glad that we did).

Mardarius Appleberry (initial email contact)

August 29, 2016

Thank you for your amazing review, Paul and Rhonda! Leo and the whole team here at Riverchase were more than happy to help you find the perfect car to fit all your needs! We appreciate your recommendation, and are glad that you had such an excellent car buying experience. Thank you for choosing Riverchase Kia and we hope to work with you on all your future car needs! Enjoy your new Forte5!

kmckinney
8/24/2016

"Wonderful Loved the helpfulness of the sales rep"

Riverchase Kia is the best now on to Teddy Frye best sales rep helpful willing to go that extra mile to get what you need

August 25, 2016

Thank you for your review and your business! Teddy will be so happy to hear how much you appreciate all the extra effort and excellent service he provides for his customers. Congratulations on your new car and we hope to work with you again!

Donald/Kitty Steele
8/24/2016

""Wonderful Experience""

My husband and I had an Awesome experience purchasing our KIA Sorento from Teddy Frye. All the staff made the process pleasant and worked with us, Teddy listened to us helped me get the vehicle at the monthly payment I wanted. I love my Sorento and if you are looking to buy a new car visit Riverchase Kia and ask for Teddy...

August 25, 2016

We are ecstatic to hear that you had an amazing experience here at Riverchase Kia! Our team strives to make every visit fantastic by listening to what the customer wants and helping them achieve it. Thank you for your kind words about Teddy and for your business. We hope to work with you again for all your future car needs! Enjoy your new Sorento!

Kathryn Drago
8/20/2016

"Pleasant Buying Experience, But a Few Stumbles"

Buying a car can be really stressful, but my experience he was not. I had done a lot of homework on small, used cars with good safety, gas mileage, and quality. I knew exactly which car on the lot I wanted. The first day, I met with Teddy to conduct my test drive. He is new to car sales, and I could tell that he was still refining his knowledge of the car and how to interact with customers. But he struck me as personable, straight-forward, and low pressure. He directed me on which roads to take during my test drive and chatted with me and my husband while we rode around. He provided us with the price for my car, and did not pressure us when we said we were on our way to test drive other cars at other dealerships. One complaint is that we were told he would be with us shortly, and then we had a very, very long wait. No one came by to tell us how long we had or why this wait was occurring. I was also taken aback by the way he initially ignored that I was taking the lead in the conversation--I was buying the car and my husband was just there to give his opinion. However, he directed the conversation to my husband and only took his name down until I corrected the situation. While the test drive was mostly pleasant, he did veer off into politics and began discussing views I don't hold. Of course he can have these views, but it's not really the time to go into that. He also told me that the car had a 5-star safety rating when it was 4, and that the button for folding the side view mirrors were for defrosting them. I could tell that he's working hard to become the best salesman he can, and I think he can easily smooth out these minor rough spots. The next day, I returned and Teddy was out. I bought the car from Kim. I called her on the phone and she answered my questions. She was quite knowledgeable throughout the process and also pleasant to work with. I was disappointed that when I asked if the dealership would fix the small dent in a fender, she told me that it would cost $300. Not her fault; she was relaying the manager's response. I would expect that if I'm buy a car worth over $11,000, they could make it like new for me for such a small repair. I told her I was coming in later and at what time, however when we got there again we had a very, very long wait. She got us to sign all the paperwork, and then (because one of the financiers had a family emergency and was out of the office) we had even a longer wait. Again, we were not updated as to how long to expect this wait to be. This time it was so long that I sent my husband out to pick up some burgers. We finally got called back to the finance office in the middle of eating. Rose took care of our financing. She was very quick with the stacks of paperwork. She called me a day or two later to get a copy of some paperwork that she forgot. I took a picture and texted it to her. She told me that she would send my title once my check cleared, but it did not show up. I needed it in order to register my car. Luckily/unluckily, when I was driving my car home (during a huge rainstorm) from the dealership, my husband noticed that both a headlight and a brakelight were out, despite the car being Q-certified. I called Teddy, and he assured me that the dealership would fix everything free of charge. Of course I had to drive back an hour each way to get these things fixed. While I was there, the mechanic also changed my worn wipers (which should have happened before the car was sold as well.) I also got Teddy to remove the old owner's belongings from the glove box--toothbrush, credit card, paperwork, change, advil, etc. While the car had been very well detailed and was quite clean, this was overlooked and was a breach of privacy for the former owner. This made me doubt the meaning of the Q-certification. It was supposed to mean a high quality inspection had been performed. Clearly it hadn't. I also saw Rose again at this time. She seemed to have forgotten that she was supposed to send me anything, but she printed out my application for title at that time. Unfortunately again, when I went to register my car, I found that Rose did not provide me with the bill of sale. I had all the paperwork I was provided from the dealership because I brought the entire envelope unopened from when I received it. I was sent away from the DMV, but I called the dealership from the parking lot. Rose took my call and texted me the bill of sale. The DMV agent was able to print it out and accept this form. I'm glad it all came to a happy end, but I did experience several bumbles in the sale of this care which were highly inconvenient and were avoidable with some attention to detail.

Rose (in finance, do not know last name)

August 22, 2016

Thanks for your feedback, Kathryn! We are glad that overall your experience was great and you were able to find the perfect car for you! We are sorry for the inconveniences that were caused because of small details being missed during your experience with us, but are glad to hear that our team was able to efficiently resolve them for you. Your feedback about your visit will be helpful in our efforts to continuously improve our car buying experience. Thank you so much for your business and we hope you'll give us the opportunity to work with you again to show how dedicated we are to providing an amazing experience.

Caityjomarcus
8/18/2016

"LOVE IT!!!"

Thanks Teddy for an amazing first experience!!! I've already recommended you to so many people who are gonna come buy from you!! Teddy is the man to go to at Riverchase Kia! Very friendly, patient, helpful, not pushy!!! Loved my experience thank you!!

August 22, 2016

Thank you for your amazing comments about Teddy! He will be happy to hear how much you appreciated the excellent service he provided and that he is about to have more customers! We really appreciate your business and your recommendations to your friends! Enjoy your new car!

harris,donna123
8/18/2016

"DREAMS COME TRUE"

My experience was awesome Teddy made me comfortable and did everything to make my dream come true. He will work with you and make sure you get the car you want

August 22, 2016

Thanks for sharing about your awesome experience, Donna! It is always exciting to hear that a customer is able to get the car of their dreams, and we are thrilled that Teddy was the one who could make it happen! We appreciate your business and hope you'll come back for any of your future car needs!

Brian33
8/16/2016

"Second chance"

I've had some credit problems, went to other dealerships with no luck. Teddy Frye and the team at Riverchase Kia got me in a new car at payments I could afford. Will definitely go back when I get ready to upgrade.

August 17, 2016

We are thrilled that the Riverchase Kia team was able to get you in a fantastic car with affordable payments when no one else could! Thank you for sharing about your experience and we look forward to working with you again! Enjoy your new car!

Walt001
8/15/2016

"Love the car"

Love the car. The 1st new car I have ever owned. Drives like a dream and the features are fantastic. Load up a thumb drive with MP3 music files and enjoy!

August 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new car! Buying your first new car is a big deal, and we are delighted you chose Riverchase Kia! We really appreciate your business and hope you'll come back for all your future car needs!

Reviews of Teddy Frye