Riverchase Kia

Kevin Woody, Internet Manager, Riverchase Kia

Kevin Woody

Internet Manager

January 16, 2017

"Super Nice & Great Customer Service"

- Jpearson

Kim was super nice and attentive! She knew exactly want I wanted and wasted no time getting me taken care of. I appreciate everything that Riverchase Kia has done for me! Such an awesome experience. 5 Stars!!!

January 16, 2017

"Awsome"

- Dale3304

Joey it was a pleasure working with and my experience was awsome will definitely recommend you to friends and family looking to buy a new car thank you Dale

January 15, 2017

"Amazing Car Buying Experience"

- Jacob Halbert

Everyone at this dealership was so helpful from the minute we arrived, and everything was conducted in a friendly and professional manner. Marshell found us a car that was perfect for what we wanted, and within our price range. We couldn't be happier with this experience!

Riverchase Kia, Pelham, AL, 35124