Riverchase Kia

2200 US-31,
Pelham, Alabama 35124
Riverchase Kia Info
About Riverchase Kia

Stop by and visit us today in Pelham, Alabama, also serving Birmingham and Hoover Kia shoppers. We are committed to providing outstanding customer experience. We invite you to our showroom to have a look around! New & Pre-owned Kia Cars for Pelham, Riverchase and Greater Birmingham Alabama Looking for a new Kia Soul, Sportage or Sorento? The knowledgeable staff at Riverchase Kia are happy to help you find the perfect ride. If you're in the market for a used car in Pelham, check out our huge selection. Stop by our dealership near Hoover and view our selection today. Please contact us or view our hours and directions page for directions on how to find us.

About Riverchase Kia

AmandaA1978
7/25/2016

"Excellent"

Riverchase Kia rocks!!!! From the moment we got there Kevin with Internet sales met us and was very nice man. Then Mr. Frye came out. They was all so polite and kind and very helpful. And Mr. Frye didn't stop til he got me in my car!!! Now proud owners of a 2016 Kia Forte ex and I love love love it!!! These people here know what they doing and very professional. I would def recommend them and especially Mr. Teddy Frye!!!! He's awesome along with many others we met. And the finance manager we loved her!!!! Just a great experience all the way around!!!! If your looking for a car go here!!! You want be let down!!!!

Fiancé manager not sure name but short blonde headed lady absolutely loved her as well!!!!

Lightning
7/24/2016

"Happy customer "

Everyone was real friendly and work real hard to get us in the car that we wanted Teddy Frye helped me and my wife find our daughter a car we could be happy with and felt comfortable with her driving the car because it was a five star rated safety

July 25, 2016

Thanks for your business and for sharing your experience with us! We are happy to hear that you and your wife were able to find the best car for your daughter with the help of Teddy and the Riverchase team! We hope to see you again for any of your future car needs!

C.C.Stacy
7/21/2016

"Great Customer Service"

The first encounter was from the internet rep. whom gave us, a really great first impression of Riverchase Kia. Our sales associate was, Teddy Frye. He was very obliging and offered a very comfortable and warm like setting. He went above and beyond for us and his politeness and courtesy never changed. I would highly recommend him to anyone. You don't just get a sales associate with Teddy. He offers so much more, but excels in customer service and that puts him at the top.... Teddy Frye

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your unbelievably nice feedback about our team! We strive to provide the best customer service and it is always exciting to hear when we achieve that. Teddy is a fantastic associate and we are glad you got to work with him so he could give you the service and appreciation you deserve. Please feel free to come back and work with us again so we can continue to provide you with the best customer experience!

Juleigh2010
7/18/2016

"Customer service is awesome "

Teddy Frye was our sales associate when we purchased our 2016 forte hatchback. He was knowledgeable in everything on the lot and very helpful in helping us find what we wanted within our budget! We not only recommend Riverchase Kia, we recommend Teddy Frye!

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share about your great buying experience with Teddy and the Riverchase Kia team! Ensuring that you get exactly what you want and are comfortable with the entire buying process is important to us. We’re glad Teddy could provide an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience for you. Thank you for the positive recommendation, and we look forward to the opportunity to work with you again.

Cindy277
7/17/2016

"Excellent buying experience "

Had zero issues with the dealership and salesman. Teddy was great and extremely helpful and courteous. If you want a great buying experience come to Riverchase KIA

July 18, 2016

We are delighted to hear that Teddy helped in giving you such a great car buying experience with us! He is a great asset to our team and was more than happy to help. Thank you so much for sharing your kind words, Cindy. We value your business and look forward to seeing you in the future! Thanks again!

thehairybikertvh
7/08/2016

"Nice folks!"

Lamar was my salesman-nice guy-no pressure. I got the vehicle I wanted at a fair price-and I'm SO happy! I plan to recommend Lamar and Riverchase Kia to all my family and friends.

July 11, 2016

Thank you for letting us know about your recent car buying experience. At Riverchase Kia, we work hard to ensure that every car purchase is a great experience. We’re very happy to learn that you were pleased with the customer service Lamar and the rest of our team provided you with. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can assist you with in the future. Enjoy your new car!

GaryB222
6/28/2016

"My car buying experience was excellent."

I have bought six automobiles at Riverchase KIA and the salesmen, Joey Bibb and Marvin, were very honest and patient with me. They made me feel comfortable and at ease. I feel very confident that I will do more repeat business with them.

Joey Bibb and Marvin and Tracy

donna
6/20/2016

"Excellent in both Sales and Service"

I have purchased 2 vehicles from Riverchase Kia. The reason I go back is the excellent way I was treated in both the Sales and Service Departments. Ray Whitsey was my salesman both times and he was very informative and Jeff Williams was wonderful. My payment is where I feel comfortable and that's due to Jeff. I would certainly recommend anyone, AND HAVE, to talk with either one of these two men if they are even remotely interested in buying new or used in the future.

Jeff Williams, Ray Whitsey

Sophia A.
6/14/2016

"Awesome Experience"

From the first phone call to the last signature, this was the very best experience I've ever had purchasing a car. Special thanks to Mr. Lee for taking such great care to helping me find the right car and to Mr. Williams for the smooth financing paperwork process. I can't say enough about them. Friendly, competent and efficient.

Mr. Lee, Mr. Williams

mary123
6/13/2016

"Great Service Salesman Joey Bibb was Wonderful"

I could not have ask for better service. Salesman was just so thoughtful and really worked with me on my payments. This makes the 3rd car I have bought at this locate. Being treated good makes me come back again.

Joey Bibb