Rudy Luther Toyota

8805 Wayzata Boulevard,
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

JaneMarcus
4/08/2013

"Rudy Luther's on line reservation system for..."

Rudy Luther's on line reservation system for servce/repairs is easy and convenient to use. Everyone is friendly and helpful and they keep you informed about what is happening with service and repairs.

jfinken
4/08/2013

"Valerie Jackson made purchasing a new car, the best..."

Valerie Jackson made purchasing a new car, the best experience I've had so far. We wanted a hybrid. We had narrowed it down to two cars -- one was a Ford the other was the Toyota Prius V. We told Valerie that we were comparing the two cars. We have owned several Fords but we had never purchased a Toyota. Of course, Valerie knew both cars well -- and was able to tell us the differences between them and why the Toyota Prius v was a better car for us. They had the color we wanted -- and my "deal breaker" (which was leather seats -- I have 3 kids -- so leather seats are essential if you want to have clean seats.) As we took the car for a test drive, Valerie explained how the hybrid works, showed us all the buttons and what they did. She was not overpowering, she was wonderfully kind and yet knowledgeable. When I said the speedometer was in a strange spot -- she said "everybody says that, but they have all assured me they get use to it in a day or two." When we made the final decision to buy the Prius v -- it was easy. We were in and out of there in a short period of time -- driving our new car. Everybody at Rudy Luther was wonderful. It did not feel like we had to go through all the new car shenanigans -- with the fair price guarantee -- it felt like we were treated like we are making a large purchase -- instead of feeling like we had to play a car buying game. It was a fun, exciting, great experience. Jan Finken

CLindberger
4/07/2013

"We had done quite a bit of research on the car we wanted..."

We had done quite a bit of research on the car we wanted to purchase and knew it was going to be a Toyota Venza XLE with the premium package. We shopped around and even test drove a few Venza's before we even came across Rudy Luther Toyota in Golden Valley as this location is about 45 minutes from where we live. We were ready to go with another dealer and then called Rudy Luther Toyotain Golden Valley and was transfered to Peter. He asked quite a few questions to understand exactly what we wanted so that he could make sure we indeed had the car we wanted. We were going to get a certain color, both interior and exterior but after seeing one of the color combinations in person we decided not have him bring in a car from another state, but rather drive off the lot the next night when we actually made it to the dealer. YES, Peter was willing to go out of his way to get us what we wanted and we had not even met him. We met, in person, the night we purchased the car. Peter, thanks so much for your patience and willingness to go above and beyond! We love our 2013 Toyota venza XLE premium package in Cosmic Gray with Light Gray interior; it is everything we wanted! Cheers, Chase & KT LIndberger-Schmidt

MMradcl
4/07/2013

"Terry Johnson is the reason why I come to Rudy Luther. I..."

Terry Johnson is the reason why I come to Rudy Luther. I always work with Terry when I come in for service. Terry is excellent and I have gone to him for many years. Terry is customer-focused, personable and honest. Terry is very knowledgeable and thoroughly explains what needs to be done and why. He gives me advice I can trust.

Kmtvedten
4/06/2013

"Vincent listens well, is patient, knowledgable, friendly,..."

Vincent listens well, is patient, knowledgable, friendly, and has a good memory. I trust him and will refer friends and family to him. Stacy in Finance was good, too. I wanted more for my trade but they won't haggle. It's take it or leave it!

willieworks
4/06/2013

"Everyone that I dealt with from Billy D in sales to Chris..."

Everyone that I dealt with from Billy D in sales to Chris in finance and Jen in accessories were helpful, knowledgeable and helpful to the extreme! Highly recommend this dealership!!

AmyMelin
4/06/2013

"This is the second car I've leased through Rudy..."

This is the second car I've leased through Rudy Luther Toyota and the second time I've been impressed by the people there. It's a no-hassle, friendly, professional experience.

Riley01*
4/05/2013

"The service staff are very easy to work wiith, they take..."

The service staff are very easy to work wiith, they take the time to explain items that are needed at the time of the visit and what will be needd in the future. My car has always been ready in the time they quote me when I drop it off. Am just starting to shop for a new vehicle so it will be inteesting to see if the sales department is equal to the service department

peteral
4/03/2013

"I was greeted promptly and my service order was taken. I..."

I was greeted promptly and my service order was taken. I chose to wait in the lounge as I was only there for and oil change so I watched TV and had coffee while my car was serviced. They also washed my car before I went home. The cashier was very pleasant and helpful, as was everyone I had contact with.

LauraG75
4/03/2013

"I left my office today and found my car battery totally..."

I left my office today and found my car battery totally dead. The friendly team at Rudy Luther had my car towed across town to their shop, battery replaced and car washed in less than 2.5 hours. I'd reserved a rental car in anticipation of a business dinner with my boss who is in from out of town and in anticipation of critical meetings tomorrow. The rental wasn't needed and the price to tow and repair the car was fair.

Reviews of Nettie Jubie