Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota

Call
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

Mary_L
2/07/2013

"Hi. I leased a Scion xd last weekend and had a wonderful..."

Hi. I leased a Scion xd last weekend and had a wonderful experience while I was there. Lon and Renee were very helpful and explained every part of the process along the way. I'm thrilled with my new car and look forward to working with this dealership in the future. Mary Laymon

Meschedor
2/04/2013

"I made an appointment with Rudy Luther's service..."

I made an appointment with Rudy Luther's service department because the check engine, VCS off and traction control lights had come on in my car a few days prior. When I called to ask some questions about the lights, the technician I spoke with was friendly and informative, and explained their procedure for assessing the cause of the warning lights. He arranged for a rental car for me, as I had to leave my car but continue on to work. Duane called me about two hours after I dropped off the car to tell me it was finished. He also had the good news that the cause of the problem was an issue Toyota was aware of, the fix was relatively quick, and I would not be charged. In addition, they took care of a recent recall item for my particular model year. All service personnel were friendly and courteous, and I was pleased to pick up my freshly washed car! I had a great experience, and will certainly return for any future service needs.

Duane

Teaempress
2/04/2013

"Brought my new car in because the small battery was dead...."

Brought my new car in because the small battery was dead. I was 5 minutes before the service department closed for the weekend and i didnt have an appointment, and Kevin still got me in, checked the battery and figured out it needed to be charged over the weekend. He waited stayed around, even though the department was closed, to get me checked in and then personally gave me a ride home. On Monday, Linda helped me with a problem with ice on my brakes and gave me her persnal crd and home cell phone to call her if there were any other problems.

Christhomazin
2/04/2013

"Brian Gulbrandson was a great low pressure salesman who..."

Brian Gulbrandson was a great low pressure salesman who made sure I was taken care of. The employees working the front desk and finance were also very friendly and helpful, but I forgot their names. Nice facility, great employees, terrific buying experience, and an awesome car! The FR-S rocks!

creplo7
2/02/2013

"Everyone I have dealt with displayed courtesy,..."

Everyone I have dealt with displayed courtesy, professionalism and honesty. I feel the previous two Toyota dealerships I dealt with (both in Kansas) were less than honest with me.

gfoley
2/02/2013

"Each visit has left me impressed with the service staff;..."

Each visit has left me impressed with the service staff; this visit was capably in Brian Watt's hands. When I arrived he was very busy with another client and I could tell he was doing what he could to accommodate her. I appreciated Doug Shirmer's decision to get me booked in, even though I was reserved for Brian. Similarly, Gail at the payment desk was, as she has been in the past, genial and helpful with questions about the billing. I have learned to trust the service staff, not a small ting when dealing with a car dealership.

gfpt
2/01/2013

"My interaction with Kevin was extremely pleasant. He..."

My interaction with Kevin was extremely pleasant. He sympathized with my problem and expedited the service. I was pleased with all aspects of my visit. I was also pleased with the senior discount. I was very comfortable in the waiting room and enjoyed the various beverages that were available at no cost.

Donna763
2/01/2013

"I have always received a pleasant greating and timely..."

I have always received a pleasant greating and timely check in. When I previously had the brakes checked, I was told they were still good and did not need to be serviced at that time so I was not surprised when I was told the brakes needed to be replaced. I asked that the tread on the tires be checked which supported my suspicion that it was time for new tires. When I was going to wait for the car (four hours), Hong secured a courtesy rental.

loyaldude
2/01/2013

"First contact with phone rep. was short and offered near..."

First contact with phone rep. was short and offered near future reservations. He was wonderfully efficient and polite. Terry Johnson/CS rep. did the intake and has been handling my needs for over five years now. Finally, I had a add-on sales need and Dan Scholer/parts rep. was excellent in providing exactly what product for floor protection that I needed. I took a book with me and stayed in a very well lit and nicely appointed client waiting room to wait for my car to be serviced.

Terry Johnson and Dean Socher

drosten
1/31/2013

"I have been buying cars from this dealership since 2003..."

I have been buying cars from this dealership since 2003 and have found my Toyota's to be very reliable. I currently have a Hybrid Highlander (2008) which I paid extra for pure nitrogen in the tires. I have noticed that my tire pressure is never checked during routine maintenance appointments and a few weeks ago I found that the cold weather had dropped the pressure enough that I had to take it to Rudy Luther to have more nitrogen put in the tires. I worked with Linda Phang at that time and she refused to put in additional nitrogen and insisted that she could have plain air put in the tires up to 10 %. I asked her not to do that as 1. I had paid to have all nitrogen in the tires, and 2. Frankly, air has 78% nitrogen naturally, and I do not see the point of nitrogen in tires if the nitrogen level is only 10-12% different than plain air. Linda ignored my request and sent me to another person who was even less helpful. I finally got a manager who understood my issue and pulled the air out of my tires and put straight nitrogen in them. I brought my car in today for a recall notice and an oil change and, per instruction from my last visit from the manager, asked them to check and top my tires with only nitrogen. I explained this to Mark Perra who said I should not have to ask for that and that he would take care of it. Kong Yang called me when the service appointment was done and announced that they had put air in my tires despite my specific directions and requests. WHen I vented on Kong, he was apologetic and had the tires again emptied and refilled with nitrogen. On the way home I checked the tire pressure and found them anywhere from 31 to 41 when cold pressure should be 34. Also, when I paid for this I was sure I was being over charged, but probably only a dollar or two and it was not worth another argument to sort that out. I will say I had a message at home from Jennifer at the cashier's desk telling me she had inadvertently overcharged me $2.00 and that she would credit my bill. My comment on service is it is not horrible, but you have to check everything yourself. I certainly expect better than this.

Mark Perra, Kong Yang, Linda Phang