Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota
Call
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

"My wife and I were very pleased with the dealership. We..."

My wife and I were very pleased with the dealership. We are price & value oriented people and Luther Toyota gave us the best overall deal which included a trade-in. The people we dealt with were all very friendly. The paperwork went very smooth and quick which we appreciated. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

"Friendly people and good price on both the car we bought..."

Friendly people and good price on both the car we bought and the one we traded in. Would buy a car from them again in the future. Sales person was very professional and prepared.

"Terry was very knowledgeable about the service I needed..."

Terry was very knowledgeable about the service I needed and when I needed to repair certain items. I prefer taking a proactive approach to the care of my car and I appreciated the advice Terry gave me for future service.

"Hi I usually have a great experience here, but today not..."

Hi I usually have a great experience here, but today not as good. I arrived at 11:15 for my appt and left just before 1:00 after an oil change. It was busy, but with an appt. made earlier in the week and a relatively minor service performed I was disappointed. I mentioned when I arrived that my friends go to a different Toyota dealership where oil changes are $21.95 with car wash fluids topped off and an overall check like you all do, but you charge $34.95. I told the service attendant about the copetitors price and she did her best to accommodate but lowering it a bit. I did appreciate that. I work retail too and I understand time constraints and busy days, but today it all seemed to go a bit wrong.

Stacy or Tracy

"I brought our Camray in on January 17th as the tire..."

I brought our Camray in on January 17th as the tire pressure dash light was illuminated. Matt Knutson checked all the tires and brought the low tire up to 31 pounds. I was quickly back on the road. The following morning, the dash light was on again and the tire appeared flat. I brought the car in immediately and Terry Johnson said the repair would take 45 minutes or less. The estimated repair (a patch) was determined to be not feasible because of the location of the hole; so a plug was inserted. The work actually took about 1-1/2 hours to complete, included a car wash. So far (as of January 19, the repair seems to be holding up. The service greeters on both days were friendly and helpful as were Matt and Terry.

"We came in to talk about turning in my old lease and..."

We came in to talk about turning in my old lease and getting a new lease. Everyone from the front desk to the sales consultants to financial were friendly and helpful. Nettie was exceptionally helpful, friendly and patient with answering our questions. She made the process very easy and now I have the car that I love driving. Thank you!

"Since I have owned my Toyota Prius, I have been extremely..."

Since I have owned my Toyota Prius, I have been extremely satisfied with all aspects of service. The staff is friendly, answers questions thoroughly, and provides advice that I feel I can trust.

"I was greeted right away upon entering the service stall..."

I was greeted right away upon entering the service stall and then had a short wait to speak with with Kong Yang. I was given an estimate of 2 1/2 hours for the 2 recalls to be checked and the 40,000 mile check up to be completed. I watched TV and read a book while I waited. The work was completed in about 2 hours. Everyone was pleasant and Mark gave me an update after about an hour and a half telling me what had been done and that it wouldn't be too much longer. It was quite cold outside and they weren't able to wash my RAV4. They did however, have it waiting inside the service area so I didn't have to go out in the cold to get into it and I was given a coupon for a wash at a later date. Very satisfied with the overall service and it was less than what I was quoted when I made the appointment. Nancy

"Ernesto was great to work with. We were well taken care..."

Ernesto was great to work with. We were well taken care of. They have a "no haggle" price, but have no problem matching prices from other dealers.

"Every one of these highlighted people were responsive,..."

Every one of these highlighted people were responsive, accommodating, capable, respectful and thorough, certainly, professional at all times. I drove in and was greeted immediately by Terry, all my records were on the computer and before I was taken in the shuttle back to work, my car was already on the line to be serviced. It was a true pleasure and convenient part of my day. Thank YOU.

Andrew Murra