Rudy Luther Toyota

Finance

May 21, 2017

"Very Good experience."

- Jody Radel

I thought Juri was patient and knowledgedable. He did'nt try to talk above us he answered every question so well. We arent very particular about car's just want reliable transportation which is what Toyota delivers for us. I would ask for Juri again and we will be back. Thank You.

Juri Loginov

May 21, 2017

"Richard Eiss"

- Judy

I cannot speak highly enough about Rich Eiss. This is the 8th Toyota I have leased over the years and the reason that I keep coming back to Rudy Luther is because of Rich. He is very ethical and I trust his opinions and the guidance that he offers to me. He is willing to spend as much time with me as I want and answers my phone calls immediately. Rich makes the entire process fun and as long as Rich is at this dealership, I will return.

Rich Eiss

May 19, 2017

"Wonderful Experience "

- 1350"Douglas

Eric did a great job in going over all the features on my new Camry XLE. He made sure that I understood how to work each of them and had to go over them several times as I M not a technical person. I,think that the job he did will give me a wonderful experience driving my new Camry.

Monica Ulmen