Rudy Luther Toyota

Stacey Rydman

January 18, 2017

"Customer Oriented"

- MDesch

I purchased a new vehicle almost 4 years ago with the assistance of Tyler Hill. He was very knowledgeable, great listener, and very professional. Tyler demonstrated above and beyond my perspective of excellent customer service that I returned to purchase another vehicle last year with his assistance. Thank you so much Tyler! One super happy customer here.

November 25, 2016

""The Luther Disadvantage" What the Hecker!"

- Cruiser08

I own a 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser. A Luther Toyota service writer quoted $60 to program a new OEM Toyota remote and cut an additional key. He estimated 30 min or so to complete the job. When I showed up 30 min later, the same service writer who gave the quote said he made a mistake and it would be an additional $30-35 to cut the key. I agreed because I wanted to get the work done and get to a business appointment. After waiting on site almost 2 hours with no update, I went to the service dept to find out the status and was told they knew nothing about my land cruiser. The service writer who signed me in had left for the day and forgot to log out of his computer, so other service writers couldn't see my service ticket. They stated that they could not program a new remote because of an antenna code in my computer. The tech came out and explains to me and the service writer that it could be many hours of repair in order to program an additional remote. I advised that I was going to go to Walser Toyota and was not happy after waiting over 2 hours with no communication and no additional remote programmed. I went to Walser Toyota Bloomington after leaving Luther Toyota. In 45 min I left Walser Toyota with my new remote programmed, working correctly. There were no codes in my computer preventing programming. The Walser service tech had no troubles and everything programmed exactly as it was supposed to. CLEARLY THE LUTHER TOYOTA TECH IS INCOMPETENT AND UNPROFESSIONAL. If I went to a GM dealer requesting to repair my Toyota, I would expect them not to know how to do the fix. But if I go to a Toyota OEM dealer, I expect them to know how to work on a Toyota Land Cruiser. That evening, I decided to call the service manager of Luther Toyota to let him know what happened. He verified the sequence of events and explained he would get back to me that Saturday to discuss after doing more research. He never returned my call. Moral of the story: IF YOU OWN A TOYOTA, WANT IT FIXED CORRECTLY, DON'T WANT TO BE SWINDLED AND LIED TO IN ORDER TO GET MORE $ OUT IF YOU, THEN DO NOT DO SERVICE WORK AT LUTHER TOYOTA. WALSER TOYOTA IS PROFESSIONAL & MUCH MORE KNOWLEDGEABLE THAN LUTHER TOYOTA.

October 23, 2016

"Easy to buy a car!"

- H Rightstuff

We had a particular make and model in mind, with specific features. Finding it was the hard part. The folks at Luther made buying it the easy part. Pricing was fair, trade in value was fair, financing was fast and easy. Very happy with the experience.

New 2016 Toyota Corolla, $23185