Rudy Luther Toyota

Tony Zemke

June 22, 2017

"New 2017 Prius"

- lars7654321

I would purchase from Rudy Luther Toyota again and would recommend them to anyone. Fast and easy purchasing experience. Very knowledgeable sales with car features.

Juri Loginov

June 17, 2017

"How Car Buying Should Be. Our New Camry"

- jeff

I really hate buying cars. But I leased a Rav 4 from Tony Zemke earlier this year and it was so painless! So this week, we decided to check out a new Camyr and again, a great experience. Every thing was laid out so clearly. I really felt like things were being explained to me, not sold to me. When I had specific questions, I got specific, useful answers, like why I may or may not want this option without any pushing, just info. This easy going, informative approach followed us right into the business office. Again, my specific questions were answered helping me see the benefit of my choices either way. I really think Rudy Luther Toyota has if figured out. They seem to understand how people want to buy cars. This is how car buying should be. Way to go Tony!

Tony Zemke

June 13, 2017

"My 2017 Hybrid Rav4"

- Gbs

Thank you, Eric, for your superlative support provided me through the journey of purchasing a new car, a first time life experience for me. I sincerely appreciated your thorough explanations of features specific to the Hybrid, as well as important aspects and scenarios when considering a new car purchase. The depth and breadth of your information and applied knowledge provided me a solid framework to make an informed decision. Thank you, also, for your attentiveness to my expressed specific car needs as a buyer. I was always "in the driver's seat" as your customer.

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38505