Rudy Luther Toyota

8805 Wayzata Boulevard,
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

kobermiller70
3/07/2013

"Couldn't of been happier! I received everything that..."

Couldn't of been happier! I received everything that I wanted and more and the service I received was spectacular. I would recommend this dealership to anyone!

Katyeevee
3/06/2013

"Everyone was friendly, helpful and spent time explaining..."

Everyone was friendly, helpful and spent time explaining what was going on with my car. I was early for my appointment and when i drove in, they knew exactly what i had entered on the online appointment form. Someone held the door for me, offered to wait if i wanted to get coffe,etc, and also helped me find my car. The charges were more than fair, in fact they were genrous and didnt charge for labor to replace a slashed tire that was on warranty. I had questions about some issues with the car and they explained it all to me and didnt seem to think my concerns were stupid. Overall, it was exceptional service, and frankly I would probably buy another Toyota simply because of they way i am treated when i bring my car in for service.

Brian Watt

RexMcKee
3/05/2013

"We had a terrific experience. Boris listened to our..."

We had a terrific experience. Boris listened to our questions and answered them thoroughly. We were able to chose exactly the car that met our needs...not too much and not too little. Chris in finance was equally wonderful to work with.... I would continue to recommend Luther to friends.

jjsybrant
3/05/2013

"Mark Perra has usually been our service consultant for..."

Mark Perra has usually been our service consultant for the 11 years we have owned our 2002 Highlander and the 12 years we have owned our Tundra. This time the Highlander needed a great deal of work. Mark did a great job of informing us of the service needs and our options. The fixes took longer than expected so we were offered a free rental car. We are happy with Rudy Luther Toyota and much of the reason is Mark Perra. He has great customer service skills but most importantly, he has integrity and we trust him. Even though the repairs were extensive and expensive, we have peace of mind that the car was fixed well and will continue to be the dependable and reliable car it has been.

nealhagberg
3/05/2013

"I rarely write reviews that are requested, but I do every..."

I rarely write reviews that are requested, but I do every time for Rudy Luther Toyota because the experience is always so good. They are knowledgeable, professional, and courteous and do everything they can to help. Mark Perra, once again, really helped me out in a bind, and Shirley in the appointments got me in last night when my Prius battery had said its final prayer to the battery gods. I'm grateful for customer service and professionalism like this. It is rare and deserves praise. Thanks.

Shirley in appointments

RAV42013
3/04/2013

"We had a fabulous experience buying our new car from this..."

We had a fabulous experience buying our new car from this dealership. Boris Sonkin is a fabulous guy and he was very helpful, responsive, and courteous throughout the sales process. Stacey was a pleasure to work with and she insured that we chose the right coverages for our vehicle. Overall, a fantastic experience.

dyang777
3/04/2013

"Awesome job, service department, keep up the good work..."

Awesome job, service department, keep up the good work that you do, customer sevice was great, people were friendly and well serve, will again purchase another vehicle soon

Brian from Service

Davina5
3/02/2013

"They made me feel comfortable while I waiting for my car..."

They made me feel comfortable while I waiting for my car to be service. An I will continue to go to them and refer my friends to go to them if they got Toyota.

nihguy99
3/01/2013

"We knew we wanted a Highlander and Lon was the perfect..."

We knew we wanted a Highlander and Lon was the perfect sales consultant for us to work with--very informed and low key. (No pressure at any time.) We had questions about how Highlander stacked up to other models and he was able to brief us on our choices and set the stage for a great purchase. I was very interested in safety (We have 2 kids) and Lon was excellent at explaining the 7 airbags, traction control and other safty features. When Lon finished with his briefing on safety, the deal was done and we were on-board. We also enjoyed working with Renee on accessorizing our vehicle. Again, we had quite a few questions and she answered them all and made sure that we got what we wanted. Chris and Renee in Finance were very forthright with us and easy to work with. They both made us feel welcomed. All in all, Nancy and I had a great experience and we will recommend Luther Toyota to our friends and co-workers! km and na

shirleyhop
3/01/2013

"I had a nail in my tire. They were able to check it out..."

I had a nail in my tire. They were able to check it out & put a new tire on. Thank goodness they didn't have to replace or fix the tire pressue sensor. We had that problem before & it was very expensive.

I can't remember. I think Terry Johnson