Rudy Luther Toyota

8805 Wayzata Boulevard,
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

Riley01*
4/25/2013

"We needed to purchase a new vehicle that was able to tow..."

We needed to purchase a new vehicle that was able to tow our boat, after test driving a buick, ford and chevy and doing research we came back to the Toyato Highlander Everyone we had contact with were great to work with, from the start to finish.

rebeccam06
4/24/2013

"Mark Perra is great at explaining everything, and giving..."

Mark Perra is great at explaining everything, and giving me a report post-service of how my car is doing. I hope he is honored by your company for his fantastic customer service - he is the reason I trust your business.

hollyoneil
4/24/2013

"Two years ago we had a pretty bad winter, piles of high..."

Two years ago we had a pretty bad winter, piles of high snow everywhere, you couldn't see oncoming traffic it was so high, and a young man pulled out and hit my vehicle. I was able to use my nephews car while I looked for a new vehicle. I narrowed it down to a Ford Escape. I looked for over two years and was feeling pretty guilty about the borrowed car, although my nephew said he was in no hurry to get it back. I was looking at "for sale by owner" and that was slow going. I started including dealer listings online and saw a 2002 red Ford Escape at Rudy Luther's. We went to look it over on a Sunday, it was a beaut, and knew it wouldn't last long, and by Tuesday it was mine! I was so excited, the buying process was very smooth and Lon was great. The car was immaculate, although since we've had what, 2, 3 or 4 snow storms in the last few weeks I can no longer say that. I absolutely love driving my new, (to me) in almost mint condition, red Ford Escape. I'm so glad I bought from a dealer.

4/23/2013

"Scott did a great job in a timely manner. He treated us..."

Scott did a great job in a timely manner. He treated us with respect and honesty. This is the second vehicle I purchase from Scott. I'm sure it won't be the last.

jlw2
4/22/2013

"I would never bring my car anywhere else for service! I..."

I would never bring my car anywhere else for service! I bought my Highlander used at this dealership almost five years ago, and have brought it in primarily just for general maintenance, tires, etc. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, and the prices are very good. I have never had bad service, or anything recommended to me that was not needed. The atmosphere and professionalism cannot be compared! Best auto dealer and service in the Twin Cities!

sihawasaka
4/22/2013

"Brian Watt was the Service Manager that I worked with. ..."

Brian Watt was the Service Manager that I worked with. He was great! He was quick in checking me in, very friendly & knowledgable on the process. This was my first visit to Luther for service on our 2013 Toyota Highlander. Great people & great facility for service.

Slsitr
4/20/2013

"I live in Iowa and was looking for a competitive price on..."

I live in Iowa and was looking for a competitive price on a new car. It is convenient for me to buy in the Twin Cities, so I checked the dealers there on-line. I received an immediate response from Justin Miles late on a Saturday afternoon, and he quoted the dealer's "fair value price." It was competitive, so I went in for a test drive. Justin took me on a very thorough "tour" of the car pointing out all the features. He found a car on the lot in the color that I wanted so I could see how my new car would look. I was also surprised at the trade-in value offered on my old car. It was given after i had been told the "fair value price" and was more than the price I was offered at CarMax locally. All in all, the experience was delightful.

DonaldDraayer
4/18/2013

"Duane was the man who interacted with me. He was..."

Duane was the man who interacted with me. He was courteous and took the time to give the whole car a quick check such as lights, rust, and an overview of dings. This car was a 2004 Corolla that came in for a recall about the airbags. I can't think of any way he could have been more of a gentleman or more helpful to me while I waited in the room for other car customers. The amenities provided there were exceptional, also. My car was even washed after the service was completed. Dr. Don Draayer April 18, 2013

pberven
4/17/2013

"I had to bring my car in for a recall service. I was told..."

I had to bring my car in for a recall service. I was told in advance that this would take one hour. Mark Perra remembered me from previous visits and greeted me enthusiastically. He was very pleasant while completing the paperwork and apologized for the time required.The service was prompt. I found the waiting area to be pleasant with lots of current newspapers to read. When the service was complete, Mark notified me. I asked if my car had shown any problem with the passenger window. He explained that it had not and then further explained the inspection and preventive maintenance process. I appreciated getting this explanation. I remember reading about the problem several months ago but it was useful to get a refresher. When one has to take a couple hours of their own time to deal with a recall, it is very nice to feel involved and included in the what goes on. Mark make you feel positively towards Toyota by treating you as a partner in the recall process.

mmlopez08
4/17/2013

"Efficient, effective service. Unanticipated issues were..."

Efficient, effective service. Unanticipated issues were flagged immediately and brought to my attention. Courteous representative, worked through Goodyear's refusal to honor wear warranty on tires purchased at this dealership. Worked with dealer resources to address these issues. Satisfied with outcome.

Reviews of Billy Devries