Rudy Luther Toyota

8805 Wayzata Boulevard,
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

noelmcc
2/26/2013

"My experience at this dealership was great. I would..."

My experience at this dealership was great. I would recommend working with Todd to anyone looking to buy a new Toyota. He was helpful and friendly. I didn't feel pressured at all. He patiently went over all the features of my new vehicle and helped me setup my Bluetooth before I drove away in my new car.

slox
2/24/2013

"I recently purchased a Toyota Prius. Jody and Stacy were..."

I recently purchased a Toyota Prius. Jody and Stacy were extremely helpful in the process, as this was my first new car. I had done my homework and knew what i wanted. At no time was there any pressure to make a sale or to add any unwanted accessories. Within 2 hours I drove off the lot with a new car. Thank you!!!!

JanceJ85
2/23/2013

"Everything was explained well and car was finished in the..."

Everything was explained well and car was finished in the timeframe given. The only thing that I would mention is that he said the car was washed (which it was) and vaccumed, however it was not vaccumed.

dowd0031
2/23/2013

"I made a day-of appointment online (super convenient!) to..."

I made a day-of appointment online (super convenient!) to get my turn signal light replaced. I showed up a bit early, but I was greeted very warmly. Kong took the time to show me how the last time my turn signal light was replaced, the person who serviced my car (NOT Rudy Luther) did a total hack job of reinstalling the light cover. He then found me the appropriate part to replace the non-OEM bolt that had been holding the light cover on. He also refilled my windshield washer fluid and put my car through the car wash. When I went to pay up, he told me I didn't owe anything. Kong also gave me a quote on how much it would cost to fix my dashboard lights, which were out. When he explained that the whole dashboard would have to be removed to fix the lights, I was preparing myself for quote of several hundred dollars, so $150 seemed pretty reasonable. He scheduled the appointment and ordered the parts. Fast forward to my appointment today, when I went in to get my dashboard lights fixed. Again, I was greeted super warmly, and Jeremy set me up and told me that my appointment would take about an hour and a half. I was able to connect my computer to the WIFI in the waiting room and get work done while waiting for my appointment to end. Less than 90 minutes later, Jeremy came in with the keys. The payment process was super easy, and I now have a completely functional car again. I have been very impressed with the customer service at Rudy Luther. As a woman who knows next to nothing about cars, I am usually concerned that I am going to have the wool pulled over my eyes whenever I go to get my car serviced. I don't have any such concerns with Rudy Luther. As long as I continue to live in the Twin Cities, I will continue to have my car serviced there.

Marcelakba
2/23/2013

"This is my second time buying a car at this dealership,..."

This is my second time buying a car at this dealership, and both times I have a great experience with Ernesto Gonzales! He is very kind and not so pushy to the point of being annoying as most of the sales people. I really enjoyed my experience and I would definitely come back and recommend this dealership!

jakeylove
2/23/2013

"We stopped into your dealership on 2/18/13 to purchase a..."

We stopped into your dealership on 2/18/13 to purchase a new(2012) Camry. The salesperson we worked with was Scott Smith. He was extremely helpful and the transaction went very smoothly. He was not only very knowledgeable and professional, but also made us feel good about our purchase by taking the time to introduce us to the new Camry. Based on our experience, I would certainly refer anyone looking to purchase a car to him. Thank you. Gerry and Dee Mann

mmlopez08
2/22/2013

"Efficient, thorough. Matt discovered tire wear that I..."

Efficient, thorough. Matt discovered tire wear that I found puzzling, he reviewed records to ascertain whether my perception of recency was accurate (it was). Matt will work with me next time to address the issue of unexplained early tire wear with the company (Goodyear). I appreciate the extra effort and the "soft" sell approach rather than a hard line attempt to ge me to do something I wasn't ready for.

ericchellen
2/19/2013

"I came in for my regular Oil Change. First, I asked Matt..."

I came in for my regular Oil Change. First, I asked Matt Kutson if he could look at my Radio Volume button which needed adjustment. He did his best to fix the issue on his own rather than say 'No" or not try at all. Thanks Matt! To further impress me today, my Oil change took longer than promised, which is usually under the 1-hour time as stated. Linda Phang acted without hesitation to deliver for this situation and took me from satisfied to eccstatic. She demonstrates the characteristics of a quick-thinking, personable manager. I will be posting my eccstatic level of satisfaction on your Facebook page for god measure--one good turn deserves another! See you guys again soon, Eric Chellen

JLUBBEN184
2/14/2013

"I recently leased a new Toyota Corolla and was very happy..."

I recently leased a new Toyota Corolla and was very happy with my experience with Lon Blumenberg. Lon returned my first phone call within minutes, quoted me a lease price and offered to come in on his day off to show me the car. He explained everything about the car to me and made the whole process most enjoyable. I brought my leased Honda to him and he was kind enough to return that vehicle to Hopkins Honda, saving me the time and energy of going back to the Honda dealership. He went above and beyond my expectations and I'm very happy with my new Corolla.

mhallstead06
2/13/2013

"I was very pleased with my buying experience at Rudy..."

I was very pleased with my buying experience at Rudy Luther Toyota and couldn't be happier. Before going into it, I assumed that trading in my old car and buying a new (used) car would involve a lot of hassle and haggling to get what I wanted at a fair price. I was hesitant to buy from a large car dealer as I thought the service would be unfriendly/unhelpful and that they would just try to push us into making a purchase that we weren't comfortable with. To my surprise, and relief, the whole car buying experience was worry and hassle free. Everyone we dealt with was very professional and made us feel at-home and at-ease. While they informed us of our options (as far as warranties and additional options go) we did not feel like we were pushed to purchase anything we didn't want or need. I walked away with a really nice, quality car at a price we were very comfortable with. When it comes time for our next Toyota, we will be back!

Reviews of John Yangwel