Rudy Luther Toyota

8805 Wayzata Boulevard,
Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426
Rudy Luther Toyota Info
About Rudy Luther Toyota

Rudy Luther Toyota Scion is the largest volume Toyota Certified dealer in Minnesota. Rudy Luther Toyota Scion has been selling and servicing Toyota vehicles since June 1977. We offer a family atmosphere with low pressure and Fair Value Pricing on all of our inventory. That means we have pre-discounted our cars and trucks to the most competitive price you will find on a comparable vehicle even if you are the best negotiator in the state! All of our inventory is clearly marked with the discounted price.

About Rudy Luther Toyota

CHH
5/03/2013

"Called Friday morning for an appointment. Made..."

Called Friday morning for an appointment. Made appointment for mid-day Friday. Intake was fast and pleasant. Service was completed when promised. Checkout was fast and pleasant. What more can you ask for?

sullim3
5/03/2013

"I have always had great experience at this Rudy Luther..."

I have always had great experience at this Rudy Luther Dealership. Friendly customer service. Kong has worked with me numerous times and is extremely friendly, helpful and informative.

Banchinda
5/03/2013

"This facility has a fast service and reliable outcome...."

This facility has a fast service and reliable outcome. The staffs are friendly and sincere. Also the waiting area is cozy and spacy. I enjoy there service.

ajohn134
5/03/2013

"Wonderful experience! Very happy with sales and finance...."

Wonderful experience! Very happy with sales and finance. Would recommend to others anytime. Lou was straight forward, honest, and easy to work with. Great car too!

chait6363
5/01/2013

"My exprience with Rudy Luther Toyota was exceptional!..."

My exprience with Rudy Luther Toyota was exceptional! Rich, our salesman was excellent and a pleasure to transact business with; the finance lady (whose name escapes me) was extremely knowledgeable and explained every facet of the paperwork; the service department and advisor, Stacy, are always awesome. They know their business, explain repairs, costs, warranty coverage, etc. and the work is always completed and completed correctly the first time! I would most definitely return to this dealership for another purchase and always recommend them to anyone that is looking at Toyota's. Toyota products may have the brand name, but Rudy Luther's has the customer service to go with it!

megsxx2
5/01/2013

"When using the service center, the various desks are not..."

When using the service center, the various desks are not clearly marked. There should be signs with regard to where to go if you're dropping the car off for X/Y/Z (general categories -- for instance mine was warranty work/recall notice). There should also be a sign directing people where to go to pick up their vehicle when they return.

Megan Linn

hanstephan
4/30/2013

"Andy was very courteous and detailed explaining the..."

Andy was very courteous and detailed explaining the service procedure, what length of time it would take, and afterwards going over the technician's notes and asking if I the customer had any questions pertaining to this visit or overall about my Prius. The service took approximately the length he suggested, the quality was great, the customer accommodations (including wi-fi, lounge area and refreshments) were very nice and appreciated.

19466491
4/29/2013

"Scott was most attentive and followed up on all my..."

Scott was most attentive and followed up on all my questions. Friendly and thorough. I will recommend him and return to him on my next purchase.

lfriedenberg
4/28/2013

"I needed 4 new tires and a battery and had been putting..."

I needed 4 new tires and a battery and had been putting off getting them for a while, since it's a lot of money and my car is 11 years old (but runs great!). I decided to take the plunge and called Rudy Luther Toyota 6 days earlier to order tires (they had the ones I wanted in stock but I wanted to make sure) and make a service appointment. I've been there several times for routine service, since I moved to the Twin Cities. I was told the total cost would be $650-700 and would take 2-2.5 hours. That sounded reasonable to me so I made my (weekend) plans accordingly. You can imagine my surprise, then, when I checked in and the service adviser asked me to sign an estimate of close to $1,200. I asked her how she came to that number and she re-ran the math so it was about $200 less. I signed, but was skeptical. Then she asked when my ride was showing up or if I wanted a rental. I said I had planned on going for a walk (I'd brought my dog) because I was told it would be 2-2.5 hours. She said no, it would be closer to 3 or 4 hours and I should take a rental car if they had one available. Obviously, offering rentals is a great amenity and I'm glad there was one for me, since my dog and I would've been exhausted and bored with a 4 hour walk. But I had planned my day around this and had to rearrange other appointments and plans with a friend. Upon my return, I parked the rental and went to the cashier's desk where she rudely said "you have to bring your rental back to the service drive like I told you, remember?" I'm sorry, I'm paying you nearly $1,000 and your staff misestimated both time and money and messed up my Saturday scheduled so you're going to hassle me for parking the rental 500 feet away in a spot - which all the service advisers watched me do and nobody said anything - really? I don't care how young I look (I'm almost 30), I don't deserve to be looked down upon or treated like a child. I'm a paying customer, just like everybody else. Overall, the service to my car was great, and the majority of staff were great, but they've been kicked off my "go-to" list.

Riley01*
4/25/2013

"We needed to purchase a new vehicle that was able to tow..."

We needed to purchase a new vehicle that was able to tow our boat, after test driving a buick, ford and chevy and doing research we came back to the Toyato Highlander Everyone we had contact with were great to work with, from the start to finish.

Reviews of John Yangwel