Rudy Luther Toyota

Stacey Rydman, Finance, Rudy Luther Toyota

Stacey Rydman

Finance

August 16, 2017

"My second Prius purchase"

- Matt Woodling

Tony was very responsive and graceful in handling my surprise visit and purchase. Katie Burgess was fast and explained the details of my purchase to my satisfaction. Thanks, Tony and Katie!

Tony Zemke
Katie Burgess

August 16, 2017

"Car of our dreams in a single afternoon"

- Paula Prius

Test drove a 2014 Black Prius (priced similar to a 2014 Ford Hybrid) but at the last minute saw a newer Prius online, same price but not yet on the lot. When Mike quickly managed to get it over to us we realized that the color was one we'd hoped for but never figured would be available! Sailing through the rest of the process including the finance end with Chris was a breeze - MIke always seemed to be one step ahead of our requests. FUN afternoon!

Michael Gallob
Chris Swanson

August 15, 2017

"Very pleasant experience!!"

- Dolson62

Nettie did a great job finding me the exact car I wanted. I had very specific wants and she met all of them in just a few days. I definitely recommend her and when I'm in the market for another car, hopefully not for at least 3 years I hope she's still there.

Nettie Jubie