Rudy Luther Toyota

8805 Wayzata Boulevard, Golden Valley, Minnesota 55426 Closed 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Justin Miles, Sales Consultant, Rudy Luther Toyota

4.4

March 29, 2017

"Jennifer was great! "

- Chuck

Jennifer Rohweder was a pleasure to deal with. I had a bit of a challenging credit AND trade-in situation, but she was patient, persistent and positive throughout the whole deal. The Luther 'extras' (Holiday, MOA, etc) were a nice bonus. I LOVE my new Subaru!! THANK YOU!!

March 21, 2017

"Quick and easy"

- Rxserg

The sales and leasing process was quick and easy. First time I came in justin showed different makes and went over all questions and info. Second time I came in, I knew what I wanted and we finished the deal. I drive off in a new car. Process was seamless from qualifying, to financing to titling and payment.

March 16, 2017

"Awsome Salesperson "

- Cindynckl

I am looking for a SUV , Justin Miles has been so over the top in answering all my questions and showing me all the different ones and is so helpful and let's me test drive the ones I want . Thanks Justin , you know who I will but from and your dealership !!!

New 2016 Toyota Avalon, $38505