Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

204 Reviews of Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

February 24, 2017

"Larry Larry larry"

- Jeep1234

Larry Larry Larry bought a Jeep Wrangler from this dealership. I was in and out of the dealership in 2 hours which is actually great timing for buying a car. Things went real quick. Larry was happy with the service. The guy justin Andreas helped me out. Didn't even deal with anyone else except the finance guy. Larry Larry Larry was very pleased and happy with my lease.

Justin Andreas
February 23, 2017

"Great deals and great experience "

- Kk

This was my third time to ever purchase a car and the first time to purchase a car with my husband. Seyed helped me through the process of finding the right used car. He was very helpful, knowledgeable and not aggressive in his sales tactics which I appreciated. Tony was also very very generous in helping out with my decision making process, from letting me test drive the car for a few days to giving us a deal better than we could find anywhere else in town. Jimmy was also very helpful in finding a good financing option for us and helping us with all our questions. I would highly recommend this dealership for Costumers in the market. They were very good to us and my husband and I couldn't of been happier with our purchase

Seyed Mirashrafi
Jimmy Jaurequi
Feb 24, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

KK, thank you for the kind feedback. We are delighted to hear how Seyed, Tony, and Jimmy all made this a great experience. All of us work hard to make sure our customers are satisfied. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to seeing you again.

February 23, 2017

"Honest and trustworthy dealership! The best around"

- wadewineb20

The team over at Russel Wesbrook CDJR were honest and trustworthy throughout my entire experience with them. After being jerked around by two other dealerships (trying to be taken advantage of and adding hidden fees at the end of the buying process) I decided to make my way out to Russell Westbrook. These guys worked with me to find the best deal to fit my budget and made sure that i walked away happy! This was the most pleasant buying experience I have ever had with any dealership and will be coming back with any of my future automobile needs. I worked with both Isreal and Raid during my time here and both were great! I would recommend this dealership to anyone in the market for a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram. Thanks again guys!

Israel El'Shaddai
Feb 23, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Wade, thank you for the great photo and kind words! Isreal and our staff at Russell Westbrook CDJR enjoyed providing you with the top-notch customer service you deserved. Our goal is to help our customers find their dream vehicle and leave our lot completely satisfied with their purchase! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

February 22, 2017

"Rodger my sales rep was awesome!"

- Sepehr k.

Rodger did everything to his power to get me in the truck that I love. Awesome personality and helpful. He also bought me a keychain. Great man!!!!

Hady Muhtar
Raid Bataineh
Feb 23, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you on behalf of the Russell Westbrook CJDR for your kind words. We greatly appreciate them! We are glad that you had a great experience with Roger, Hady, and Raid. Congratulations on your new truck!

February 21, 2017

"My truck"

- Janet Johnstone

Had a very good experience here Roger was fantastic found what I wanted overall the staff and facility were outstanding everyone went above and beyond to accommodate me painless would be a good descriptor

Feb 22, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Janet, thank you on behalf of Roger and our team for your kind feedback. We are truly pleased to hear that our staff went above and beyond your expectation to make this a great experience. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again!

February 20, 2017

"Best experience "

- Drew D

By far the best experience leasing a car. Superb customer service. Personal sales team. Attentive to you and your needs. They fully grasp what it means to have loyal returning customers and want people to drive off happy. Recommend this dealership to everyone. Easiest and most professional experience I've had at a dealership and I've been leasing cars for 20 years now. Bindy was a pleasure to work with as well as Raid. Both rockstar salesman!

Bindy Singh

Raid Bataineh

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Drew, thank you for the kind words! Bindy, Raid and our staff at Russell Westbrook CDJR enjoyed providing you with the top-notch customer service you deserved. Our goal is to help our customers find their dream vehicle and leave our lot completely satisfied with their purchase! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

"Great Customer Service"

- Sam Yan

Roger helped me and my friend get a Durango and personally made sure everything we wanted was included, he was very honest and ill definitely be calling him for my next car!

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Sam, congratulations to you and your friend on your new Durango! Roger enjoyed working with you and helping you find the perfect vehicle. It truly was a pleasure assisting you and we look forward to seeing you again.

"4X4 JEEP!"

- DomC

I CAME TO THE JEEP DEALERSHIP IN VAN NUYS AND PICKED UP A 4X4 GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED! REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE 4X4 PACKAGE! IT HAS FIVE MODES OF 4X4 INCLUDING SNOW AND MUD MODE. VERY PLEASED WITH THE CAR AND JUSTIN ANDREAS THE SALES GUY WAS NICE AND EASY GOING. YES!!!

Justin Andreas

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Justin. It is gratifying to know he worked hard to earn your business and most importantly, meet your needs. Congratulations on your dream car! We appreciate your business and your kind words. Give us a call if you have any question or concerns on your new purchase. Thank you.

"Trade in same day"

- Schindler Technologies

I was very surprise to see that they have the Dodge Journey, exactly the car and model I was looking for, one phone call and I took appointment 1 hour later came in, trade in my old car, and they cut me a good deal that you don't need to wait a holyday to get it, plus during the week no much people at the dealership so the service is much better, relax and the team are very available compare to a weekend day, Thanks you,

Sergio Cortes

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! It is gratifying to know Sergio's hard work paid off! We enjoy going the extra mile to help get you into your new vehicle. Sergio and our team enjoy helping our customers leave our lot completely satisfied! Congratulation on your new Dodge Durango and we look forward to seeing you again for your first service!

February 18, 2017

"2017 300s "

- Jose

If you are looking to buy a car israel is the man to go to , ive had bad experience at toyota but westbrook chrysler is the place to buy a car . The process was quick and easy . Israel showed me every car and test drove it , explained every detail to the car and made the experience great , he will take care of you ! Deifinetely recommend going to this dealer and ask for ISRAEL! The service was so great we left with 3 new cars!

Israel El'Shaddai
Jimmy Jaurequi

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Jose, thank you for your lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear Israel took great care of you and made this an experience to remember! He is truly a great employee and works hard to make sure his customers are completely satisfied. Congratulations on your new ride!