Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

6110 Van Nuys Boulevard, Van Nuys, California 91401
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

232 Reviews of Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

April 24, 2017

"Above and beyond customer service"

- Jsoriano83

Sergio was great through out the process, was able to find me the best deal possible and kept me up to date throughout the entire process. Will definitely be referring potential customers to him.

Sergio Cortes
April 18, 2017

"Great experience "

- Gushernan22

Very pleased with everyone from the dealership. Very supportive and willing to work with you to find a common ground. Sales team had great knowledge and understanding about each vehicle. Overall a great experience and happy doing business here.

Mitchell Horowitz

Apr 19, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Gushernan22, Mitchell and Jimmy both enjoyed working with you during your purchasing experience. We are happy to hear how supportive, knowledgeable and understanding our team was during your experience. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Congratulations and enjoy your new ride.

April 09, 2017

"Good experience, no complaints"

- Lindsey02

I gave it a good rating because the customer service was great, and I left home with the car I wanted, Roger was really friendly and helpful.

Apr 19, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hi Lindsey02, Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. We are delighted to hear Roger was really friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope to see you again for your first service!

April 08, 2017

"Great customer service "

- Mendez

The best treat and professional people staring with Seyed and Tony and also Haro. Great experience and great place to buy your car !! I really recommend this place. Thanks a lot.

Seyed Mirashrafi
Anthony Quartarone
Apr 14, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Mendez. thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. We are delighted to hear Seyed, Anthony, and Hady all took excellent care of you. Congratulations on your new vehicle. Give us a call if you have any questions or concerns.

April 06, 2017

"Very pleasent experience "

- Jeep dealer

The team helped me with finding the right car for the right price and the entire process was enjoyable relaxing and satisfying. I would recommend this dealer to everybody.

Seyed Mirashrafi
Anthony Quartarone
Apr 14, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind feedback. We are pleased to hear our team helped your find the right vehicle for the right price. Our staff aims to provide our customer with the quality service they deserve. It has been a pleasure assisting you and we hope you are loving your new ride!

April 06, 2017

"Love my new SRT ,thanks Justin for your help"

- Termeh Khiaban

Thank you Justin for all help,effort and kindness you had to help me trade in my 2015 Grand Cherokee with new 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT. He is a wonderful salesman very knolageble, caring person. Me and my husband are so happy you helped us. Russell Westbrook dealer must proud to have salesperson like you. I highly recommend you to whoever wants to shop there😊😊😊😊

Justin Andreas
Apr 06, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Termeh, thank you on behalf of Justin and Jimmy for the awesome rating. We are delighted to hear about your wonderful and knowledgeable experience with Justin. Congratulations on your new 2017 Grand Cherokee SRT! Give us a call if you have any questions or concerns!

March 30, 2017

"Great experience "

- Cjq14

I am extremely happy and grateful to have gone to Westbrook Dealership. I was able to get my dream jeep. I want to thank Roger for all his help in helping me choose my car and with the process. I totally recommend this dealership if anyone is trying to get a Jeep!

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Congratulations on your new Jeep! Hady and Roger both enjoyed assisting you! We are delighted to help you find your dream Jeep. Our team enjoys helping our cusotmer leave our lot completely satisfied with their purchase! It was a pleasure and we hope you are loving your new Jeep!

March 27, 2017

"Easy lease met my terms "

- Jjbpuck1968

Salesman Roger and manager Andy make this lease very simple. They were determined to get me into the truck I wanted at the payment I could afford. I didn't feel any pressure at all. They were straight with me and I appreciate that more than anything. Easy lease. My terms met. Deal done!

Randy La Prairie and Andy (sales manager)

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Jjbpuck, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Roger and Andy. We are delighted to hear how professional and honest our team was during your leasing experience. Our team works hard to provide our customer with an enjoyable experience. It was a pleasure and we hope to see you again.

March 26, 2017

"Great expierience "

- Jvalles363

After long days of car shopping this was a sigh of relief. Great expierience. Roger made us feel comfortable and took our needs into consideration. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Hello Jvalles, thank you on behalf of Jimmy, Roger, and our team at Russell Westbrook CDJR for your wonderful feedback. We are happy to hear Roger made you comfortable and paid close attention to your needs. It was a pleasure working with you.

March 26, 2017

"Wonderful personal."

- Dodge charger

I am overall satisfied with my purchase. Roger went far beyond his expectations and I appreciate his help. Good prices and very welcoming. I love my car.

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Congratulations on your new Dodge! Our team at Russell Westbrook CDJR truly enjoyed working with you. We are delighted to hear Roger went far beyond his expectation and was very helpful. Our team enjoyed providing you with the quality experience everyone deserves. thank you.