Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

256 Reviews of Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

June 28, 2017

"Class act"

- Chrrg

Bindy Singh was a pleasure to deal with and the utmost professional. He was clear, informative and communicative. I would recommend his services to any potential car buyer.

Bindy Singh
June 27, 2017

"Mitch is the MAN!!!"

- Ernie Garcia

MY BOY MITCH! he really helped us out. made sure my wife got in the car she wanted, we drove off in a jeep wrangler and she hasnt stopped smiling. he was courteous, knowledgeable, and all around nice guy. He and his manager did everything they could to make sure we were happy. We appreciate all the help and will be back when I'm ready to purchase a jeep Wrangler for myself. Give the man a raise!

June 20, 2017

"What a way to buy a new car!!"

- Proud Jeep Owner

Bindy Singh is knowledgeable, supportive, an no pressure. He patiently answered my questions, found the car with the features I wanted and made sure I was happy with my decision. Russell Westbrook has the right approach- this isn't your traditional lot- no swarming and overzealous sales team- they are there to guide you to the right decision- while I am a loyal Jeep owner- their approach led me to purchase at Russell Westbrook rather than any of the many other dealerships in my area! Thanks Bindy!!

Bindy Singh
Raid Bataineh
Kevin Oliff
June 04, 2017

"Great service!"

- Marcela Abarca

I went into the dealership looking for a perfect car. Mitchell Horowitz approached me and he has very polite. He knows how to explain the product and was very helpful; I was very impressed with the treatment I received. I was compering prices and he understood that I was not going to commit until I shop around. I went to Honda, Toyota and Nissan. I drove their vehicles; however, none of my experiences came close to my experience with Mitchell and the jeep Cherokee Laredo I tested. I found my perfect car and it was thanks to Mitchell. Jimmy worked with us to find me the perfect price and Mirna was very kind and help us finance the vehicle. I am grateful that this dealership has a strong, positive and helpful team. I will forever be grateful that I was able to have a great buying experience with them. I recommend everyone to try to shop around and they will discovered that no one has a better product or better sales person, like Mitchell, than Russell Westbrook Chrysler Jeep Ram dealership.

Mirna Garcia

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and for leaving such awesome feedback! Mitchell will be delighted to hear that they made your experience with us a pleasant one, so I will be sure to pass the message along. We look forward to the next time we may be able to do business.

June 03, 2017

"satisfied customer "

- Dee

I'm so happy with my new car Dodge Durango Sergio had awesome service he was professional knew a lot about the car and made my wait time more pleasent engaging in conversation while I waited ... he wasn't pushie which I hate .... his sales manager Raid was also very friendly and went out of his way to find the car I wanted I would defenetly recommend coming in

Sergio Cortes
Raid Bataineh

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for your kind words Dee. We are very pleased to hear that our team could assist you! We look forward to seeing you in the future and please don't hesitate to ask if there is anything else we can do for you! Cheers.

June 02, 2017

"Got me a great car"

- marshallB

Thanks Mitchell you rock bro. Started right when you walked in without even a second to breathe and helped me through the whole process. I love the car!

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Congrats on your new car Marshall! Welcome to the family. We look forward to hearing from you in the future! If there is anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks!

June 01, 2017

"Awesome Dealership"

- Maryellen M.

Wonderful experience with the dealership. Mitchell was great to work with!!! He made it so fun and entertaining! We had fun and it was an enjoyable experience overall! Thank you for everything Mitchell!

Hady Muhtar

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Mitchell! It's a delight to know that our team was able to provide you with a such a pleasant experience. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Cheers.

"New car purchase"

- Beltran6

Dealership was awesome!!! Mitchell Horowitz has great customer service!!! No pressure to purchase!!! Gets the job done!!! Would definitely go back and recommend this dealership!!!

May 31, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Beltran6, thank you for sharing your feedback with us all. We are delighted to hear Mitchell provided you with great customer service. Congratulations on your new vehicle!

"Excellent Experience"

- alcairns

As soon as I walked in to Russell Westbrook's Jeep location in Van Nuys, I was greeted at the desk by a woman named Mirna. I hesitantly mentioned 'I was interested in buying a Jeep'. I say 'hesitantly' because the last car I possessed, which was not a Jeep, was leased by a dealership that sucked me into 3 years at a ridiculous monthly payment that bled me dry. Awful dealership experience, awful deal. My fault, lesson learned. Back to Mirna. She instantly made me feel welcome, and introduced me to a young man by the name of Mitchell. I explained to Mitchell what I was looking for, and he immediately put any 'hesitation' at bay with his easy going nature. He didn't fit the mold as most people expect from the typical car salesman. He truly made my experience there as painless as possible, and wound up setting me up with the car I wanted, and after a week now, have grown to love. Great deal, great monthly payment, overall incredible experience. He was a rock star. Mirna sat me down afterwards to sign paperwork, and she was awesome..from beginning to end. The store manager Jimmy was great as well, as he was orchestrating it all from his desk, answering any questions that I had. Could not have dreamed of a better trip to a car dealership, and all three people aforementioned made it happen..thank you RW Jeep

Mirna Garcia
May 30, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

alcairns, We would like to start off by saying congratulations on your Jeep! Thank you for the extensive overview of your experience and the message you have left for future customers. Any and all feedback is encouraged as it highlights specific areas of improvement and we are always looking for new ways to better our dealership. We have no doubt you were fully taken care of while working with our team. It is gratifying to hear you enjoyed your experience overall. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns with your new purchase. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you.

"The best "

- Fred 50

Sergio was the best got me what I need it. Didn't rush At all, wouldn't hesitate to recommend to friends and family great dealership thanks guys from the sales manager to the loan manager you guys are great

Sergio Cortes
May 30, 2017 -

Russell Westbrook Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram responded

Fred, thank you on behalf of Sergio and our team for the kind feedback. We are delighted to hear Sergio was professional and attentive to your wants and needs. We enjoy helping our customers into a new vehicle and we hope you are your family are enjoying your vehicle.