Ryan Ford

Brad Zook, Service Manager, Ryan Ford

Brad Zook

Service Manager

April 28, 2017

"Oil change and tire rotation."

- Dixonalfred08

Excellent customer service. Tyler reviewed my service performed and explained everything in detail. I bypassed a local Ford dealership because I like the way Ryan Ford does business.

April 28, 2017

"TRUTHFUL AND WONDERFUL PEOPLE"

- Dominic

The service team at Ryan Ford in Sealy are great. Brad, Mason and Tyler are wonderful guys you can count on. They told me the real issue with my vehicle at almost no cost, ill recommend them anytime and any day..

"Service onFord Escape"

- jean

Ryan Ford is the best. My car has 19,000 miles and the service engine light came on. I went to the dealership (in Houston) where I purchased the car and they did not have time to look at my car. I was told to drive the car at my on risk. I drove to Sealy, TX and Ryan Ford quickly looked at the car and determined it was ok to drive until they had a opening for me to schedule service. I went back in a couple days and very quickly they were able to fix the issue. They were very good at communicating timing required to make the repair. Also added an oil change at the same time. Was in and out of there in less than 2 hours.

Used 2016 Ford Mustang, $35967