Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2016. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

BobL
9/29/2016

"Amazing buying experience"

I purchased an F-150 from Ryan Ford and my buying experience was nothing short of amazing. When I first visited the Ford website and entered my desired vehicle and options I was contacted within the next few hours by Steve Fox regarding their inventory. He had the exact vehicle that I was searching for and he immediately set a time for me to come in to see it. Steve was pleasant and did not have that high pressure sales presence. I visited the dealership the next day and the vehicle was ready for a test drive. The amazing part is that he let me take the vehicle home so my wife could see and drive it was well. I ended up choosing a different vehicle which Steve again allowed me to take home. When I was delayed in returning the vehicle that night he offered to let me keep it overnight. Even though I returned it his offer was another example of excellent customer service. The financing process was easy and drive out process was simple. I usually dread the car buying experience but my experience at Ryan Ford has changed my paradigm. They were great and I would definitely recommend others to this dealership. I am a loyal customer when I am in the market for a Ford.

Kenneth Shaffer
9/28/2016

"friendly & very professional"

I wanted to thank Sabrena Torres, Brad Zook & Jeremy in parts for a job well done. They all went the extra mile to give me what I requested.

Pjones464

"Amazing experience"

I purchased a pre-owned F-150 last week. Mark Jones helped me with the perfect truck within my budget. He even contacted the previous owner to obtain the second key. No pressure, nothing hidden. I highly recommend Ryan Ford

Charley l

"Another awesome experience!"

I have been buying cars from Curtis since 1991. I have traveled to four different dealers to be taken care of. Even though he says he can get me the same deal where I am, I can't get the same service. I could write a book on all the times he has helped me out just by telling me, where to go, to get something taken care of. From the 91 Escort GT he sold me, to the 2016 F250 I just bought, it is always the same. No games, no tricks, just a good honest deal. He has never been to my house, nor I his, but I consider him one of my best friends. Thank you Curtis for always taking care of my family and friends. At Ryan, where he has been for a while, everyone already knows us, including the General Manager, Chancy. We even got to meet Ryan the owner. How often does that happen? As long as I can drive, it doesn't matter how far it is, it is always worth the drive for the piece of mind of not getting taken advantage of. Thank you Curtis and Ryan Ford, we will be back again. Charley

Hollys

"Colton is amazing "

I wanted to thank Colton and Ryan Ford. We have purchased 2 certified preowned vehicles in the past three months. The experience was fantastic. Colton was informative, knowledgeable about the inventory and helped get us the right car for two of our daughters. He has a great sense of humor too! I can't say enough about his customer service. He emphasized to us what a family it was at Ryan Ford and I truly believe it!

bd1981
9/23/2016

"very good people treated me like a king"

i like the way the treated me the price was better then everybody else I would recomed this dearlership to all my friends. it was worth the drive. to find the right truck and the perfect truck.

chase marshall

September 23, 2016

bd1981--Thank you! Here at Ryan Ford, we treat our customers like family because that is the way we view y'all. We're very happy to read you enjoyed your time here and we hope you return!

sheilao
9/21/2016

"Wonderful and Professional Job"

The staff and David Simpson who helped with finding and selecting our new F250 King Ranch did wonderful and professional job. We will diffidently reach out to David and Ryan Ford for our next car.

September 21, 2016

sheilao--Sounds great! David is an articulate, attentive, and hard-working associate and we're glad he could satisfy your car-buying experience. Enjoy your F-250 and consider letting our award-winning Service Department take care of it for you!

Flowergirl
9/18/2016

"Best Ford dealer in Texas!!"

Mark Jones and Ryan Ford in Sealy is the only place I'll buy my vehicles for the rest of my life!! The service was outstanding! The price was exactly what I needed! Mark is the bom of the belle!!

September 21, 2016

Flowergirl--We agree! Mark is a phenomenal associate and it's great to read that we could exceed your expectations through every aspect of your experience! We hope you're enjoying your vehicle and that you come back ASAP!

samuel96
9/15/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience! "

Sabrina got us taken care of! We called before and talked about what we wanted and she had all the information we needed pulled up right when we got there. She is a great salesperson and really cares about her customers. After we picked out a truck she sent us over to Fred and he got all of our paperwork taken care of for us. After signing we were good to go. Loving the new truck!

September 21, 2016

samuel96--What a wonderful review to read! Sabrena and Fred are fantastic associates and we're glad they could tend to your every want and need during your new purchase. Enjoy your truck and consider letting our award-winning Service Department take care of it!

Julio82
9/14/2016

"Oil change"

I Came to Ryan ford to see if I can get a oil change and I talk to Tyler and yes they gave me a oil change and he was very polite and he also told me that I had a recall also they took care of it

September 21, 2016

Julio82--That's great news! We're happy to read that we could fully service your car and give you a good experience as well. Tyler and the rest of us look forward to your next visit!

Reviews of Tyler Wallace