Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2016. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

tdhsinc
5/06/2016

"Extremely Helpful"

My first visit to Ryan ford was a great experience Steve Fox was extremely helpful and answered every question without any hesitation and passed on some great information on the F-250 I purchased as if he wrote the book on it. I am very happy with my experience at Ryan Ford and will definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a vehicle!

May 06, 2016

tdhsinc--From our entire team, we're so happy to read that we could make you so happy! Thank you for your recommendations and positive words about Ryan Ford and Steve in particular! Steve is a knowledgeable, passionate, and very friendly associate and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. We'll see you again soon!

ExplorerBuyer

"FELT VALUED"

Drove to Seally from Katy (just 15-20 minutes) after a disappointing deal that fill through with a bait-and -switch Houston Ford dealership. Had received an Email from Simon Mulaula after contacting USAA for their buyer service help. After talking to us, he suggested an alternative vehicle that fully met our needs. We test drove it and he explained all the features. Ended up driving home 4 hours after we got there, with the new vehicle with all paperwork done. Sales staff was extremely professional. I thought they were a little light on the trade-in value, but we worked out that issue. All in all, it was not a bad experience and I would go back to Ryan Ford.

May 05, 2016

ExplorerBuyer--You should come back! From all of us, we're sorry you had an unpleasant initial experience but are very happy that you then gave us an opportunity to earn your business! Simon is a helpful, attentive, and knowledgeable associate and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. Here at Ryan Ford, the way we do our business makes us unique and approachable and we truly do hope you return. Drive safe and let our Service Department take care of your Explorer!

Willam Fontenot
5/04/2016

"Best Vehicle Buying Experience Ever!"

If you are like me and dread the car buying experience then go visit Chris Anderson at Ryan Ford. You will have a different outlook on the process. The guy is nothing like your "typical" used car salesman, no offense to the Don Ready of the world. :) Thanks Chris for making my experience quick and easy!!

May 04, 2016

William Fontenot--That’s awesome! Chris is a hard-working associate and our entire team at Ryan Ford strives to make the car buying experience unique, simple, painless, and fun for you because that is the way it should be. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle and that you come back asap!

Ariana_89

"Awesome dealership!"

So I just purchased my first car today from this dealership!! And I'm happy to say they exceeded my expectations of customer service!! Curtis was awesome to work with!! Today was my 3rd visit, & on the 2 previous visits he welcomed me with the same enthusiasm as he did today when I went to pick up my new 2016 Ford Fusion! He got me in the car I wanted without any hassle! & made sure I was happy the entire time! Hernan was also great to work with!! Made sure we understood everything completely!! & answered every question I had! I'd definitely recommend this dealership for a first time buyer, or 10th time buyer! They were Awesome!! Thanks for a great experience Ryan ford!!

May 04, 2016

Ariana_89--You’re welcome! It’s wonderful to read that Ryan Ford and Curtis in particular could give you such a pleasant all around experience and that you purchased a new Fusion! Curtis is an incredible associate and we’re happy that he could make you so happy. We hope you become a Ryan Ford customer for life and that you drive safely!

JP
5/03/2016

"Fast fun efficient"

Great people, great quality car, fast and precise. In and out within 2 hours with car exchange. Chris Anderson was very helpful and prepare and facilitated everything. A+

May 03, 2016

JP--Thank you for sharing your experience and for your kind words about our dealership and Chris in particular! Chris strives to make everything as easy and efficient as he can for every customer and we're glad you enjoyed your time with him. From all of us at Ryan Ford, we hope you enjoy your vehicle and that you come back soon!

Ford123
5/02/2016

"The best car buying experience"

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. The Sales person (Derrick) was outstanding in knowing his product, working with me, paying attention to what I was asking and addressing any questions I had. This young man is what a sales person should repersent! If you want the best car buying experience, travel to Ryan Ford and seek Derrick out.

May 02, 2016

Ford123--Absolutely! We’re very happy to read that this was the best car buying experience you’ve ever had and that you truly enjoyed your time with Derrick! Derrick is a phenomenal associate and does embody what a top professional sales person is. Come back soon and let our Service Department take care of your Ford!

David4540
4/30/2016

"Quick and Easy. Great Customer Service"

Started the purchase process yesterday morning with an email request and was driving home by 3:30 today. Mark did a great job communicating with me yesterday as we narrowed down the car and pricing. Showed up today did a test drive and signed the papers. I wish all my car buying experiences had worked like this. Quick, easy and painless. Thank you Ryan Ford, I will recommend you to anyone I hear is looking to buy a car.

May 02, 2016

David4540--You’re welcome! Thank you very much for the opportunity to earn your business and for your recommendations! Mark is an extremely prompt, honest, and helpful associate who takes every one of our customer's time into high consideration. We’re glad you enjoyed your time with him and that you had such a pleasant experience! Check out our Service Department!

Kaufman0322

"Excellent service!"

Great dealership! Second truck we have purchased and we were treated great! Mark jones is awesome and the finance guy was great, we. Will be back for our next truck purchase.

May 02, 2016

Kaufman0322--Perfect! Thank you for your loyal business and for sharing your experience with us. Mark is an incredible associate and always goes out of his way to make sure you’re 100% satisfied. It sounds like you’ll be a Ryan Ford customer for life and that makes us very happy! We'll see you soon!

Barbara916

"5 Star Service"

My entire experience at Ryan Ford has been 5-Star all the way from my first test drives with salesperson Colton Martin to picking up my new Ford Edge with the easy-to-understand orientation provided by Derrick Henry to 3-month check up and oil change with Barry Koch, Service Director. Very friendly yet professional treatment from everyone. My best vehicle purchase ever.

May 02, 2016

Barbara916--What a wonderful review to read! Colton, Derrick, and Barry do great work and we’re glad you enjoyed your time with many of our Ryan Ford associates! We hope you enjoy your new Ford Edge and that we see you again asap!

Dan
4/29/2016

"Unplanned oil change"

Thanks to Kyle Templet for getting me in to have my truck serviced at short notice. They did a great job quickly. They aren't the nearest dealer to me, but their professionalism makes all the difference. I like the way they do business. Thanks

Kyle Templet

May 02, 2016

Dan--From Kyle and the rest of our team, you’re welcome! Thank you for your travels, for the opportunity to earn your business, and for your kind words about us. We are a hard working dealership and genuinely enjoy taking care of our customers. We’ll see you again soon!

Reviews of Simon Mulaula