Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd.,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

We make buying a vehicle easy. We call it “Your Low Price” Our entire inventory has our selling price on a sticker in the windshield. You can also call or go to our website as well because we list everything with our selling price. When shopping for a vehicle, we will give you our selling price, appraise your trade-in, and give you a payment in 10 minutes. We make it easy to buy at Ryan Ford.

About Ryan Ford

blackbetty12
4/21/2015

"service"

Great service and great experience. I am working on the dealership and everyone there has bent over backwards to help me. I will recommend this dealership to all I meet.

Joyce H
4/21/2015

"Pleased as Punch"

I can truly say the service was efficient, the wait was short, the employees were friendly and the "price was right." I couldn't be more happier of the overall experience! Thanks Ryan Ford!

Carlos

April 21, 2015

Thank you Joyce H for the wonderful review of our service department! Customer service is our number one goal here at Ryan Ford, and we are very pleased we have met the high standard. Thank you for your support and hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

James Sims
4/14/2015

"Best experience ever"

I will never buy another car from anyone or any where else. Travis was great and very professional. The prose can was seamless. Trust me this is the go to guy.

April 21, 2015

Hi Michael, Thank you for the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so we absolutely love to hear from our satisfied customers. I'll be sure to pass along you kind words to Travis. Let us know if you have any questions or need anything. We're always here to help. Thanks again, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

JT DOG
4/03/2015

"what a bunch of great guys"

Mark Jones @ John McLoud treated me and my driver great the truck looked great & runs great full of fuel and ready to make trip back to San Antonio. Thanks again guys for a great job.

John McLoud

April 09, 2015

Hi JT DOG, Wow, thank you for the 5-star review, and thank you for trusting Ryan Ford with you truck purchase! We are glad to hear that your most recent interaction with our team was a pleasant one, and we were able to make the process easy! If you're ever in the area from San Antonio stop on in and say hi! Best Regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Ortho Doc
4/01/2015

"Lloyd S"

From the phone call responding to my online search for a new F 150, Steve Roberts could not have been more helpful or friendly. Steve helped me home in on the features I wanted in a new truck and then showed me a large selection of appropriate vehicles. After driving the vehicle of my choice and deciding on color and minor options, he gave me a fair price for my trade in and worked out a great discounted price for my new truck. Everyone at the dealership was happy to help in every way, so I drove home in my new F 150 with a smile on my face.

Hernan Garcia

April 09, 2015

Hi Ortho Doc, We are so pleased to hear you had a wonderful experience at Ryan Ford. We strive to make every customer feel as great out their purchase as you did! Thank you for your kind words about Steve, and I'll be sure to pass them along to him! It puts a smile on our face knowing you were able to leave with one on yours! We look forward to serving you again in the future. Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

chesbo
3/31/2015

"Smoothest car buying experience"

I took my time looking for a good deal on a ford. Ended up going to the best price dealer but my surprise was that they actually also had the best customer service by far. Easygoing and very attentive and they work hard to get you the best deal with no pressure of any kind. I was really happy about that since I usually hate dealing with dealerships bc of that. But with Ryan Ford it's as if they cared more about keeping me happy than selling the car (and I know they do want to sell cars). I was looking for a truck ready to go on the lot, and they didn't have much inventory. But I ended up ordering one to my specs and with the great pricing I was able to put on a lot more options that I was going to initially. So overall great all-around experience. BTW, dealership is 45minutes from my home in Houston, but worth the drive.

April 09, 2015

Thank you chesbo for the wonderful review! Customer service is our number one goal here at Ryan Ford and we are very pleased we have met the high standard. Thank you for making the drive out to Sealy from Houston. I am glad that we were able to make this car buying experience a pleasant one! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

GTR
3/30/2015

"BUYING A CAR WAS SO EASY"

EVERTHING AS PROMISED EASY TO WORK WITH NO SURPRISES EXCELLENT EXPIRIENCE, SABRENA WAS MOST HELPFUL EXPLAINING AND SHOWING ME THE VOICE ACTIVATED SYSTEMS. CURTIS LOCATED THE EXACT CAR I WANTED IN ONLY TWO DAYS.

April 09, 2015

Thank you GTR for the kind words about Sebrena and Curtis, and for stellar review. We are always pleased to hear when someone has a great experience with us. Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Best wishes, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Frank
3/29/2015

"A satisfied firsttime buyer"

After being stood up by another ford dealer in the Katy, TX area, we called Ryan ford, Sealy, TX. and it was nothing but the best, most friendly service for then on. We bought 2 (2015) vehicles and have been very satisfied, with continued follow up and attention, Mr. Steve Fox was our sales person and there was no pressure or suggestions that we should change our equipment to satisfy what they had on the lot, vs what we wanted. We will continue to drive the 25 miles to Ryan Ford for our service needs vs. a ford dealer close to our house, We would definitely recommend Ryan Ford to prospective car shoppers.

April 09, 2015

Frank wow, thank you so much for leaving such a great 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you landed at Ryan Ford and felt Steve Fox and the Ryan Ford team provided a stress free friendly environment. We appreciate the support and making the drive out to Sealy. Feel free to reach out to us again if there are any questions or concerns. Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

evineyar
3/28/2015

"Bait-n-Switch"

Referred to Ryan Ford from TrueCar on a Used 2014 Focus. Was contacted by Casey and confirmed Focus was still available and scheduled a visit for the next day. After driving 1hr and 15 min to dealership, I was informed that the Focus was NOT available and was in the shop for a transmission issue, but they had plenty of new 2014s they could sell me for just "a little" more. I don't appreciate the Bait-n-Switch or the waste of my time and will not be looking to do business with these folks in the future.

GW
3/27/2015

"Best Car-Buying Experience Ever"

From the time I was picked up by the driver until I drove off the lot, Ryan Ford was the best. I was referred by True Car and thought that Sealy was too far from Conroe. Fortunately that wasn't the case. This was truly a pleasurable experience, and I got a good deal to boot.

Al Brown; Josh DeMasters

April 09, 2015

Hi GW, Thank you for the great feedback. This is exactly what we like to hear from our customers. At Ryan Ford, our goal is to provide excellent customer service. We're glad that you decided to make the drive out to Sealy from Conroe, and we are glad that you left with a great buying experience! Sincerely, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Reviews of Tyler Wallace