Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2016. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

MariaD
5/31/2016

"Purchasing new vehicle, wonderful customer service "

I just purchased a new Ford Explorer from Ryan Ford. This has by far been the best experience I have ever experienced at a car dealership. David Simpson was our salesman and he was wonderful. We ended up ordering our vehicle so we could get all of the options that we wanted. He did not try to pressure us into anything that we did not want. I received weekly emails updating me on my vehicle's status. When we went to pick up the vehicle he spent time to go over whatever we wanted him to go over on the vehicle. The financial guy was also very courteous. He presented all of our options for warranty packages and was respectful of our decision. Our whole car buying experience was stress free and I could not be more pleased with our vehicle. If you are in the market for a new vehicle this is definitely the place to go. Thanks Ryan Ford!

Jhanley199
5/26/2016

"Awesome!!"

Thanks Sabrena for your awesome salesmanship!! She was very helpful and did everything she could to get me inside a vehicle of my choice.. I would defiantly recommend her on your next purchase

May 27, 2016

JHanley199-Thank you for your recommendations and generous words about Sabrena! Sabrena is a wonderful associate and we're glad you enjoyed your time with her. We hope you come back to see us when you're in the market again because we'll never let you down!

Clare1

"Warranty work"

We needed a part replaced under warranty. This was done with no issue. Once the car was assessed and part requested there wasn't too much time to wait before install completed. The service guy was really helpful.

May 26, 2016

Clare1--Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! We're glad to read that everything went smoothly and that we could give you a pleasant all around experience. Drive safely and come see us again soon!

Jeff
5/25/2016

"5,000 mile service of my Ford F-150"

Brad Zook was my service rep and did an outstanding job. He was very professional and pleasant to deal with and he insured the service of my vehicle was done in a timely manner.

May 25, 2016

Jeff--That’s wonderful! Brad is an efficient, friendly, and hard working associate and we’re glad he could take care of you. From our entire team, we hope you drive safely and that we see you again soon!

necia
5/25/2016

"Sabrena Torres is the best EVER.. "

We bought a new truck from Ryan Ford and couldnt be more pleased with the customer service we received from Sabrena.. we will most definitely come back and buy from her again

May 25, 2016

necia--Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for your kind words about Ryan Ford and Sabrena in particular! Sabrena is a phenomenal associate and will do whatever she can to make sure you’re 100% satisfied. Sounds like you’re becoming a Ryan Ford customer for life!

Sandyb
5/23/2016

"Can Tyler be any better at his job?"

I was welcomed with a smile and a pleasant greeting. He read through the items to be covered in my car's 1 year maintenance. I had a couple more questions and they were quickly and thoroughly answered. Everything was done in about one hour and he came to find me. Again, he reviewed the work that was done. The building was clean, and I loved seeing the finished building this time. Thank you for doing a great job!!

May 25, 2016

Sandyb--You’re very welcome! Tyler is an amazing associate and it’s customers like you that makes all of us here love what we do and do it with passion every day. We’re glad you enjoyed your entire experience here in our brand new building! Come back soon!

hamilton1812

"Escape"

Very courteous, polite & helpful. Extra time was taken to make sure job was done correctly. Would have preferred a little more contact in the status update department.

May 25, 2016

hamilton1812--Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for sharing your experience! The fact that you would have preferred more contact in the status update has been noted and we will be working to improve that. We love that kind of feedback because that is how businesses grow and become stronger! We hope we get to see you again!

BillWooten
5/23/2016

"Great experience with Ryan Ford"

It's unusual to have an automotive sales experience become the Gold Standard that you would use in all of your purchases, but that is just what happened at Ryan Ford in Sealy Texas. The sales person, Simon Mulaula, was fantastic to deal with from the first contact (via email) to the close and delivery. Hats off to Ryan Ford!

May 25, 2016

BillWooten--Thank you! Here at Ryan Ford, we work very hard to exceed our customers’ expectations and increase our high standards so it is nice when it is acknowledged! Simon is a wonderful associate and we’re glad you enjoyed your experience with him. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and become a Ryan Ford customer for life!

Michlynn1

"Steven is the man "

Steven made my buying experience at Ryan Ford the best ever. I will be referring a lot of my Clients to him in the near future.

May 25, 2016

Michlynn1--That’s awesome! We think Steven is the man too and our entire team genuinely appreciates the recommendations! Drive safely and we hope to see you again soon!

Dr. Fred Ellsworth
5/21/2016

"Seamless Car Purchase"

Bought a new 2016 Fusion on May 5th. Was the most relaxing and seamless car purchase I have ever made. Made an appointment to see a car the day before. Walked in the door and was introduced to my saleman immediately. We discussed the car, my trade, my financing, test drove, and I came home with my new car. The service was great. My salesman knowlegably answered all my questions. I have over 900 miles on the car already. It is everything my salesman represented it to be. And I am pleased to say, everything I expected it to be. Small town atmosphere. No hype. No pressure. I enjoyed my experience and time with David Simpson.

May 25, 2016

Dr. Fred Ellsworth--What a wonderful review to read! Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and congratulations on your 2016 Fusion! David is a phenomenal associate and our entire team here fosters a relaxing, kind, and stress-free environment so that your car buying experience can be enjoyable--as it should be. Drive safe and come back soon!

Reviews of Sabrena  Torres