Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd.,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

We make buying a vehicle easy. We call it “Your Low Price” Our entire inventory has our selling price on a sticker in the windshield. You can also call or go to our website as well because we list everything with our selling price. When shopping for a vehicle, we will give you our selling price, appraise your trade-in, and give you a payment in 10 minutes. We make it easy to buy at Ryan Ford.

About Ryan Ford

SCHIPA
3/25/2015

"Service Advisor is a true Professional"

brought my truck in without an appt, - Mason Koch gave me superior service. Promply diagnosed the problem and expediated the repair. The service technician knew exactly what the problem was and quickly fixed it.

tjaloway

"Service Department Honeybears!"

Mason and Tyler: These two "honeybears" are so dang friendly and accommodating. Everytime I come in and have my vehicles serviced; these two are always smiling and quick to help me with anything I need. These two "pumpkin pies" are truly exceptional young men and Ryan Ford is very lucky to have them on their Service Team.

Jeff
3/25/2015

"Best buying experience I've ever had"

Working with Travis Hance on purchasing my new Ford truck was a pleasure. I never felt pressured and Travis helped me find exactly the truck I wanted at an amazing price. I felt like I was working with a partner who's was only interested in what was best for me.

DwayneGajewski
3/22/2015

""Completely Satisified""

I recently had my truck serviced at Ryan Ford. Mason was my contact guy. He was very nice and professional, He treated me with respect. Mason, Tyler and Brad are all assets to Ryan Ford in Sealy, Texas. Mason answered all my questions. Myself and my family have bought several trucks and cars from Ryan Ford. Sales and service departments are top notch.

Michael
3/22/2015

"Very family and loving people"

I have been to many dealerships before but this dealership stands out this is my favorite dealership out of all of them in the state of Texas they are very nice patient and loving people and family orienting Sabrina Torres is a very wonderful person Ryan is a very wonderful person and Wesley is a very wonderful person God bless them all

Amanda john
3/21/2015

"Blessed to be apart of this FORD FAMILY "

Ryan ford! My gosh, so many amazing things to say. My father has been a loyal costumer for over 15 years! And then my brothers which I have three of them. well all 3 of their trucks is from Ryan ford and through Sabrina Torres. He went to Ryan ford in year 2000 and never chose or thought of going anywere else. Especially after meeting the wonderful Sabrina Torres in sales. Now I am proud and blessed to say Sabrina Torres and Ryan the owner is the ones has had helped me join the ford family, with my first brand new 2014 Ford f-150.!!! TALK ABOUT FAMILY!!!! - Yay we love the truck! But if it wasn't for sabrina which is family. She makes you feel right at home. She's been helping my dad truck after truck since 15 years which my dad gets a new one every year or so :) and Ryan is absolute amazing and kind. And I'm truly blessed to have her from now on as well, when I am ready for a new vehicle I will be just as loyal as my dad and brothers. The whole crew over there is very kind friendly and extremely patient with you. I advise everyone to really go over there. They truly are amazing and a wonderful blessed team who help through it all like a friends and family no joke.

Ryan Kirkpatrick owner

EricG
3/19/2015

"6.7L Recall"

I had my recall completed at this dealership and met with Mason Koch. He was super nice and took care of my truck like it was his own. Very professional. I later got an email from Barry just to make sure everything was ok.

Paul
3/18/2015

"Above and beyond"

I've bought several vehicles from Ryan Ford (Steve Fox - Sales Rep) and the experience each time has been outstanding. This particular time Steve went above and beyond to search out the exact vehicle I wanted. On top of that they beat the price on the same vechicle from another dealer. Well Done Ryan Ford!!!!!

ricque2
3/14/2015

"Best Experience!"

This was the most easiest, non stressful car purchase iv ever made. Sabrina Torres is amazing!! Iv never met a sales rep like her with so much personality and positivity.

holslisa
3/13/2015

"Good service department"

I've been using this service department for years and will continue. They are friendly and are good about contacting you with updates. Brad, Tyler and Mason - thank you.

Reviews of Steve Roberts