Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2015. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

• Indoor Customer Parking
Mark
2/10/2016

"Absolutley amazing!"

We were in need of a second chance and found it at Ryan Ford. We found the truck of our dreams with an amazing deal. Chris and Curtis were absolutely amazing from beginning to end. Since we are from out of the area, most of our communication was through text and email. When we finally met in person, the great customer service continued. The amazing service superseded our expectations. Thank you Chris, Curtis and Hernan for goin above and beyond to help us get into our truck. We left feeling no regrets; just completely satisfied and educated on our purchase! Thanks again.

Spencer523
2/09/2016

"I had a great Service experience at Ryan Ford"

I have a 2008 Ford Edge with approx. 115,000 miles and I thought that I had a transmission problem since there was an occasional hesitation while driving. I explained my concerned to Mason Koch the Service Advisor that helped me and he got my vehicle into the shop within a few hours and by that afternoon I received a call from Mason who had some good news. The problem fortunately was not a bad transmission rather a problem with cylinder number five. Long story short a tune up solved my problem and I was able to pick the car up the following day. Mason also offers me a loaner vehicle which made my life a lot easier. Great Service and great Service Advisor!! David

February 10, 2016

Spencer523--What a wonderful review to read! Mason listens very attentively and all of us here genuinely care about finding the problem and fully fixing your vehicle in the most convenient way for you possible. We're glad you had a pleasant experience here and we hope your Ford Edge now drives good as new! Come back again soon!

calvin64
2/09/2016

"Mason Koch was great to work with. "

Took my truck to Auto Nation in Katy they said it would be 3 weeks before they could fix it. I called Ryan Ford in Sealy and they said bring it out and they would check it out. Not only did they check it out they fixed it the same day.

February 09, 2016

calvin64--That's fantastic! Our Service Department is quick, efficient, and treats every customer and their vehicle with the utmost respect and care. We thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and we look forward to your next visit!

Rllopez107

"Awesome service!!"

Great attention to detail, always attentive for great service always willing to go the extra mile my second vehicle at this dealership, will get my next one here

Coach is awesome, Derrick is also great!

February 08, 2016

Rllopez107--That is right! We will always go the extra mile for our customers because making sure you're 100% satisfied is our highest priority, no matter what it takes. Coach and Derrick do great work and from our entire team, we truly thank you for the opportunity to earn your business and for your plans on returning! See you soon!

Brian46
2/06/2016

"Upfront promises were kept!"

I'm an out of state buyer that has never gone through that process before. But I found the truck I'd been searching for and gave it a shot. The salesman I randomly was assigned was very new, but gave the type of effort that overshadowed his experience. I had a 100 questions and if he didn't know, he found the answer. I'd recommend Chris to anyone. He was exceptionally patient as communication was only via phone, text and email.

February 08, 2016

Brian46--Thank you for your recommendations and for your kind words about Chris! Chris is a hard-working associate and we're glad to read that you enjoyed your time with him. We hope you enjoy your vehicle and that we remain your dealer of choice regardless of distance for the future!

Jordan L
2/06/2016

"Hands down best dealer in town!!!"

I recently purchased a 2015 F150 from Ryan Ford. I visited several other Ford dealerships off I-45 and I-10, but did not have a great experience. I felt like these dealerships were out to get me (low ball trade value and not willing to work with sales price). After walking out of several dealerships, I received a phone call from Derrick Henry. From the start, Derrick told me that I would be taken care of and that trade value and sales price would not be an issue and that he would make my hour and a half drive worth it. Derrick delivered on his promise. On my arrival, Derrick had the truck ready to go and all paperwork printed and on the finance desk. I was in and out in less than two hours. The professionalism and care for customers at Ryan Ford are both reasons I will be a repeat customer. If Heisman trophies were given out to car salesmen, Derrick Henry would get my vote. Thank you Derrick for a wonderful experience!!!!

February 08, 2016

Jordan L.--From all of us at Ryan Ford, you're so welcome! It's nothing new reading Derrick delivered his promises or that as a dealership, we could pleasantly surprise you during your car buying experience. We genuinely thank you for the opportunity to earn your business, for your kind words, and for your plans on returning! Lastly, we appreciate your consideration of Derrick for an Automotive Heisman - he would get our vote too. Enjoy your F-150 and we'll see you soon!

Mark P
2/06/2016

"Purchase a used vehicle"

We recently purchased a used vehicle for our child. We dealt with Mark Jones on this purchase. Mark was extremely helpful and knowledgeable of this vehilce. The purchase went very smoothly and without any problems. The vehicle was cleaned and detailed very well by the make ready department.. This has been our third vehicle purchased from Ryan Ford and all the experiences have been excellent.

February 08, 2016

Mark P.--Thank you for your positive words and for your loyal business! Mark is a highly knowledgeable associate who works hard to make our customers' experience as simple and enjoyable as he can. We're happy to read that the vehicle was in pristine condition as well because that is important! We hope your daughter/son enjoys their vehicle and comes back to see us for Service!

kfritsch
2/05/2016

"Good Service and Timely"

Service Rep. - Mason Koch, was very good and answered all my questions. He also went out of his way to assist with me with dropping off and picking up the truck after business hours. Absolutely not complaints about the service. Auto Repair have become very expensive. They did work with me the best they could.

February 08, 2016

kfritsch--That's awesome! Mason does great work and all of us here are willing to go out of our way for you because that is what customer service is all about. As a team, we thank you for your generous words and hope to see you again soon!

DNeumann
2/04/2016

"Very polite and accommodating."

Ryan Ford was a pleasant buying experience and equally as pleasurable for my first visit to the Service Department. My visit was for a simple oil change and tire rotation, but the professionalism was just as good for the service as it was for the original sale of the vehicle.

February 08, 2016

DNeumann--What a wonderful review to read! Here at Ryan Ford, we have high expectations throughout each department, which is what makes us so successful and is why you've had nothing but pleasant experiences with us. We thank you for your loyal business and for taking the time to give us feedback! We'll see you again soon!

JMachala
2/02/2016

"Very organized and curtious "

I had the service advisor helping me every step of the way. Left it up to me when I wanted to bring the truck in to get the repairs. I was very impressed. I cannot comment on price for the work that was done was all warranty work, no charge.

February 03, 2016

JMachala--We're happy to read we could pleasantly surprise you! Mason is a very helpful associate and our entire Service Department strives to be as organized and friendly as possible. Thank you and come back soon!

Reviews of Mason Koch