Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2016. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

CorrieSue
7/01/2016

"Best service ever!"

Mason Koch is the greatest service advisor! He always sees that my Expedition is handled with care and personally goes over everything in advance and after the work is completed. I give him the HIGHEST recommendation available!

Kim
7/01/2016

"The dealership was great!"

Tyler and Jeremy helped me to get the work done on my expedition. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and very helpful. The work was done as promised and in a short turn around time. I will definitely be back.

Ford Till I Die!
6/30/2016

"Excellent Service Department "

The entire service department from service advisors to mechanics are friendly and knowledgeable. No other service department in Houston compares to Ryan Ford.

Lexus GX Buyer
6/30/2016

"Great car buying experience!"

We bought a used Lexus SUV from this dealership, and we were very happy with the customer service from all angles. We felt right at home. Paperwork when buying a new car is dreadful, but going through it with Fred was actually enjoyable. Great group of people here.

Cristinap

"Very happy customer"

I took my car in for an oil change. Service was quick, and the work was excellent. Brad, my service advisor, took very good care of me making sure I was out by the time promised and answered my questions. All in all I had a great experience, everyone was very friendly.

EmyLou

"Awesome Staff"

I brought my car in for a service and a noise I was hearing. After a diagnostic was performed, your knowledgeable staff was able to answer all my questions and get my car back on the road quickly. Great communication with all encountered there, especially Brad, who called and went the extra mile asking me if I wanted to go ahead and take care of a few extra little things to prevent future costs while they already had it apart. Great Job to all.

Merin Olson

"Customer Service"

Working with Brad Zook & Tyler Wallace was a pleasure. They took great care of me, as always with Ryan Ford, excellent customer service!

Natalie McKnight

"Great Service"

As frustrating as it was to have my new vehicle in the shop for something other than an oil change, the service I received was great. Tyler was upfront, honest and kept me up to date with the status of my car throughout the entire process. I will not hesitate to take my car there in the future.

street, suzanne
6/29/2016

"Car Buying made pleasant and simple."

For me, this was the first time I purchased a brand new car! The experience was made quite clear, simple and wonderful by Sabrina Torres. She explained everything over the phone, assured me, answering all of my questions, and when the decision was made, she not only drove the car to my home, but brought all the paper work ready to be signed. Sabrina was a wonder, and she is so knowledgeable about the FORD cars. We are now driving the Ford Fusion and loving it. Thanks to Sabrina and, also thanks to David who came with her to deliver the car. Thanks Sabrina! P.S. We really had fun! Suzanne and Evan Street

David (do not know his last name)

fordgirl
6/29/2016

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE"

My dealing with Brad and Tyler were flawless. They kept me informed every step of the way with my repairs. They were even competitive on pricing for the tires I needed. Thanks guys!

Reviews of Tyler Wallace