Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd.,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

We make buying a vehicle easy. We call it “Your Low Price” Our entire inventory has our selling price on a sticker in the windshield. You can also call or go to our website as well because we list everything with our selling price. When shopping for a vehicle, we will give you our selling price, appraise your trade-in, and give you a payment in 10 minutes. We make it easy to buy at Ryan Ford.

About Ryan Ford

DT
8/28/2015

"very helpful with excellent prices"

I was very impressed with Ry7an Ford and the help they gave me. Sabrena Torres was always there to help me with my questions and was able to find me a truck with more than I expected at a price which was much less than other Ford dealers.

newcarbuyer
8/28/2015

"Top notch!"

Janie, our salesperson, was top notch! She worked to get us the car we wanted at the the price we wanted. No games, straight forward, answered all our questions and stayed in touch. Not to mention, a nice lady to boot. Thank you for your excellent service!

Janie Green

christine441
8/23/2015

"great"

Very friendly staff. Quick service. Very satisfied , I would definitely recommend this dealership to others. Also, I would purchase another vehicle if needed. Thank you!.

Chuckles 75
8/22/2015

"Above & Beyond"

Recently in the market for a set of tires I stopped at several different locations in Austin, Ft. Bend, and Harris County's with Ryan Ford being my lowest bidder. The tires were delivered on time, as promised, with the usual courteous service one receives from the entire Service Department Crew at this dealership..

Kyle

pleblanc1985
8/14/2015

"Sabrena is the top!"

Sabrena went above and beyond the call of duty with my buying experience of a 2014 F-150 Lariat supercrew. She has this way of making you feel right at home. The entire process seamed effortless on my part. As far as I'm concerned, Ryan Ford will be the only dealership I come to from now on. Thank you Sabrena and Ryan Ford! Paige LeBlanc

Sean & Michelle
8/09/2015

"Sabrena @ Ryan Ford is the BEST!!! :)"

My husband and I bought a new 2014 Ford 150 supercrew STX on Aug.8, 2015, we received the best service ever! Our sales rep. name was Sabrena, she was so nice, helpful, and no beating around the bush. I told her what we wanted to buy and the price range we needed to be at and she got just want we wanted......We will be going back to Ryan Ford when we are ready to buy a new car again, and plan on sending family members to visit Ryan Ford. Sabrena you are the BEST!!!!!! If you are looking to buying a new car or even a used car go Visit Ryan Ford-- Ask for the Sabrena she will do what she can to get the deal done for you!!!!!!!!! Thanks again Sabrena for EVERYTHING-YOU ROCK!!! :) All the reps at Ryan Ford are friendly.. Great service!

ashleywblu
7/25/2015

"love Sabrena"

Sabrena is definitely the best! She is very nice and helpful & saved me a lot of time. She got me a very good car with the fair price. I am very happy and will absolutely go back to her if I need to buy cars again.

Fudge cake
7/24/2015

"Over the Top!!!"

Everyone in the service department at Ryan Ford always makes me feel very important. They fix whatever I have wrong and if there is a problem, they trouble shoot it till they can fix it!!! Thank you Ryan Ford!!!!

Chrisite93
7/21/2015

"Sabrena rocks"

The whole experience was amazing right down to finance. Sabrena worked hard to get us into the car we wanted and at a price we could afford even with all the bells and whistles.

WIDOW MAKER
7/15/2015

"TYPICAL DEALERSHIP"

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO FIND OUT THIS IS JUST A TYPICAL DEALERSHIP AS ALL THE OTHERS ARE. TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON THE PHONE BUT THEN CANT REALLY MAKE IT HAPPEN. BASED ON REVIEWS ALONE I HAD HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF THEM, BUT IN THE END, JUST AN AVERAGE DEALERSHIP. I HAD HARD NUMBERS ON PAPER THAT I WAS TOLD OVER THE PHONE THEY COULD BEAT. HARD NUMBERS, LIKE A PRINT OUT FROM ANOTHER DEALER WITH A PRICE, PAYMENT,TERMS THE WHOLE DEAL, AND THEY COULDNT MAKE IT HAPPEN. I WAS FIRST TOLD THEY COULD BEAT IT, THEN IT TURNED INTO WE CAN MATCH IT, THEN IT TURNED INTO BEING 40 BUCKS MORE A MONTH THAN THE QUOTE I HAD. SO AS FAR AS MY EXPIERIENCE, IT WAS THE SAME TYPICAL DEALERSHIP, NOTHING OUTSTANDING OR SPECIAL ABOUT THEM.

Ryan Ford responded to this review

July 28, 2015

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership. As you can see by our reviews that is not a typical experience, and as you noted it is one of the reasons you decided to give us an opportunity. We take our customers reviews and opinions very seriously. I would really like an opportunity to talk to you and get more information about your experience here, and hopefully try to correct the problem and learn from your situation to prevent it form happening again. My contact information is below I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Chancy Pierce General Sales Manager 979 885 7700 chancy@ryanford.com

Reviews of Sabrena  Torres