Ryan Ford

F & I Manager

January 20, 2017

"Straight forward "

- Knesek

My husband had been looking for a new truck for several years but he never found exactly what he wanted. One call to Ryan Ford, a quick call to Colten Martin and with in 10 minutes Colton called back with "Exactly" what my husband wanted and at a price that was the best offer of anyone. Thanks Ryan and Colten

January 16, 2017

"Customer Service"

- MikeSTX

Mr. Mason Koch is my service adviser, and who I trust for all my service and repair needs. Mr. Tyler Wallace and Mr. Mark Jones have taken care of my service need as well. Everyone in the service department are professionals and they all treat me like family. They continue to address all of my service and repair needs for my 2012 F-150 vehicle. I was sure I need a wheel alignment and two new tires. Mr. Koch informed me the alignment check indicated all was well. Further, that there is a 1/32 difference between the tires I thought need replacing, and the other two. Mason was more than helpful with the information I need to make the right decision concerning my vehicle. Ryan Ford's service department is the reason I will return for my next vehicle.

January 15, 2017

"Warranty work"

- Jay Pierson

The guys at Ryan took care of everything so fast i was amazed. They really do care about the customer. I highly recommend you give them a try. I know I will when it's time for a new car or when I need work done on them.

New 2015 Ford Edge, $30643