Ryan Ford

Sales Specialist

June 26, 2017

"Service Review"

- harleyboy

I have been using Ryan Ford in Sealy, Texas for several years for purchase as well my service needs. I think that Mason, Tyler and Brad do a great job in keeping things straight and working correctly in my 2015 Ford F-150 Lariat, and I will not use anyone else. They keep me informed when I need something done and make sure that it is done correctly each time. This is not my first vehicle with Ryan as I have purchased and had service for 2 Ford trucks here. I trust them to take care of my vehicles and I would recommend their service department over any I have tried in the Houston area. I will continue using Ryan Ford for my service needs.

Travis Hickman
Brad Zook

June 24, 2017

"Great Customer Service! Ryan Ford Rocks"

- Sean & Michelle

My husband and I just purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer xlt from Sabrena Torres and we will never go to anyone else to buy a car. She is the by far the BEST salesperson ever! This makes our second purchase at Ryan Ford. Their staff is EXCELLENT. Sabrena knows her cars and will always do her best to get the deal done for you, there is never any pressure from their team at Ryan Ford. The sales manager will go above and beyond to get the deal done for his sales staff, thank you Chancy, we didn't get to say Thank you for getting our deal done. We have purchased other cars in the past from other dealerships and we will say once you get into finance the attitude changes and you will feel pressured, not with their finance team, we have only dealt with Westley in finance and requested that we get him again. I'm sure their other finance guys are just as kind but we really liked Westley attitude. Ryan Ford TEAM ROCKS. If you ever got to Ryan Ford We can promise you that you will come back again. They greet you with a smile. THANKS Sabrena, Chancy, and Westley for the GREAT Service, YOU ALL ROCK!!! (even if the deal would not have happen) This dealership knows how to treat their customers. WE LOVE OUR NEW FORD EXPLORER!!!!

Sabrena Torres
Westley McKeehan
Chancy Pierce

June 23, 2017

"Great Service As Always"

- BMG

It was time again to get my Explorer serviced so to Ryan Ford, where we purchased it, we went. There are many words I could use to describe our service today, but they can all be combined into one word, courteous. Mason Koch was our Service Advisor today, and he was the embodiment of courteous. Thank you Mason and thank you Ryan Ford for great service.

Ryan Ford, Sealy, TX, 77474