Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2016. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

aw203
7/22/2016

"Best in Texas"

After dealing with terrible service and miscommunication errors from a local dealer, I decided to take my car to Ryan Ford. The people were friendly and the service was quick and effective. They told me what I needed to know and did everything they could to get my questions answered. I will never take my car anywhere else.

Jamie McKinney
7/21/2016

"Wonderful preowned purchase experience!"

Sabrena Torres has been my vehicle purchase go-to saleslady for almost 20 years. She has taken care of me from the moment of contact to the end of the my experience with the vehicles that I have owned. She not only provides exceptional service during the purchase experience, she also assists with any needs outside of the buying process. She can get everything done including service, questions, and everything else! John (Preowned Director) was such a pleasure to deal with and got us taken care of quickly! Fred (Business Manager/Finance) was also super awesome and didn't give us a hassle. We were out of there super quick! Ryan Ford made our 2010 Dodge Challenger purchase a breeze! I would recommend this dealership to everyone (even with the hour and a half drive there)! Thank you, Ryan Ford!

Keith28
7/20/2016

"Head gaskets and EGR cooler"

I had both of these replaced which was a 30 hr job and the service and work was excellent. Fixed everything and got the job done. Test drove the truck to make sure everything was good to go and if any doubts fixed what else needed to be fixed. Truck is running great and satisfied with the service.

Michelle Kristynik

"Re: Mason Koch"

Mason is first of all very kind and doesn't mind answering questions regarding the health of my 2011 Ford Edge .... I had a question about the wear of my brake pads ... so Mason went to talk with the technician and came back to tell me they looked great no problems at this time....TRUST is a big key for me because Ryan Ford is honest and doesn't try to get you to buy service items when they aren't needed. Mason Koch needs to be recognized for going above and beyond his duties as a Sr Advisor. My next vehicle will be bought through Ryan Ford because of the HONESTY you guys promote. God Bless You, Michelle Kristynik

Hygienequeen

"Great experience!"

My sales guys both Jon's- were awesome. They really were helpful in finding my son his first truck. They made the trip to Sealy worth our while. They went the extra miles to make sure the truck was in perfect condition when we came to pick it up! Thanks again guys!! Lisa

Customer
7/19/2016

"Quick Repair"

I was able to get my car repaired quickly after a fault had developed still within the warranty period. A warning light had come on and I phoned the service department at 5:45pm. The car was repaired by lunchtime the next day.

Yousef Al-khalifah
7/19/2016

"Like a Family"

My family and I love Ryan Ford because they're like an extension of our own. We're always greater with a smile and excellent customer service. Today I brought our Expedition in for service and received nothing but the best from our Service Advisor Mason Koch. He'said awesome!

7/17/2016

"Great Service"

We have been very pleased with our service at Ryan Ford. Very efficient and nice area for customers to wait. Never have to wait long.

joedbryant
7/15/2016

"Above and beyond customer service"

After shopping around for a Ford Focus S and SE, this dealership had the best deal for what we were looking for. Salesperson was courteous, helpful, and quick. The only complaint that there was after our purchase of the Focus S was that it did not include curise-control. We called them back and they were quick to help and we went for the Focus SE. Salesperson was very understanding and helpful to get us into the right vehicle and we couldn't have been more pleased with the vehicle and the buying process. I couldn't have have asked for more! I will highly recommend this dealership and employee who had helped us through everything.

km09
7/14/2016

"Customer for life!"

I have bought two new Ford vehicles from Ty and Ryan Ford, and I wouldn't go anywhere else! Everything is presented up front without any games. The entire staff is very knowledgeable and makes you feel comfortable while purchasing a vehicle. I will continue to use Ryan Ford for all of my vehicle needs!

Reviews of Mason Koch