Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd.,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

We make buying a vehicle easy. We call it “Your Low Price” Our entire inventory has our selling price on a sticker in the windshield. You can also call or go to our website as well because we list everything with our selling price. When shopping for a vehicle, we will give you our selling price, appraise your trade-in, and give you a payment in 10 minutes. We make it easy to buy at Ryan Ford.

About Ryan Ford

gus.mancuso.1
5/23/2015

"They kept their schedule commitment"

They scheduled the service for 10am, i waited maybe 10 minutes, but they took the truck right in and did a good service at a reasonable price. I'll be back!

Can't recall the fellow's name, but he was thoughtful and knowledgable.

Fudge cake
5/23/2015

"Great!!!!"

They went out of there way to make sure I was well taken care of. They fixed my problems.they gave me a loaner vehicle while they were fixing mine, with no extra charge.

fiendishsaint
5/14/2015

"Overall good experience"

My only complaint is that my car was not vacuumed. I dealt with Paul from chrysler service center, who was very helpful and stayed in communication with me. I know their lot isn't finished, and it was muddy from the rain, but I would have expected my car to be clean when u picked it up. That's all. Otherwise, it was a pleasant experience.

May 21, 2015

Thank you fiendishsaint for the wonderful review of our service department! We like to make sure that the each vehicle is as clean or cleaner than when dropped off. I would like to sincerely apologize that your truck was not fully cleaned and vacuumed when you picked it up. Thank you for your support and hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Judy1
5/14/2015

"Very nice people!"

Sabrena Torres was a very nice person to deal with. She gave us a heads up on a potential problem and we dealt with it. Very nice people to deal with! We were very satisfied with everything!

May 21, 2015

Judy1 - thank you for the 5-star review! We are glad to hear that your most recent interaction with our team was a pleasant one, and we were able to make the process easy! I will be sure to pass along the kind words about to Sabrena. We look forward to seeing you during your next visit! Best Regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Oreo1378
5/13/2015

"Total Turnaround"

I drove 47 miles to purchased a 2014 Ford Focus from Ryan Ford on Dec. 20, 2014 because they not only had the vehicle that I wanted (and fell in love with) but their overall rating was better than any other dealership I was looking at buying from but by the end of my ordeal I would definitely say my service was less than favorable. The owner, Ryan Kirkpatrick, called me, once he received the review I gave, to ask me about my experience and apologized immensely for the way I was treated and lied to by certain salesmen that day and stated that I was the first and only person to give them a terrible review. Not only did he apologize but he offered me compensations, in which, he followed through with ALL of them. In my opinion and with my experience having worked in retail and obviously shopped in retail establishments where I have received horrible service, most owners could care less about one "measly review" as their mind-set is "one bad review won't hurt my business" and sweep it under the rug but Ryan didn't treat it that way. In fact, I felt he treated it as if that one review was going to ruin his business and took care of it right away. I can appreciate him taking the time to make things right. There's nothing more secure in knowing that someone will follow through by putting actions behind their words. At the time of service I wouldn't have recommended Ryan Ford to anyone but Ryan went above and beyond to re-instill my confidence in his dealership. I will be definitely be back and I will be recommending his dealership to all of my friends and family. Anyone who makes it a habit to go the extra mile is commendable in my book and is worthy of my and my family's business.

Oscar Guevara, Ryan Fitzpatrick (Honest men)

May 21, 2015

Oreo1378 wow, thank you so much for leaving such a great 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you gave us a second chance to make things right. It is always tough when a customer leaves having a bad experience, and thinks that is how we normally do business. We are truly glad that we were able to right the wrong, and prove that the way you were originally treated is by no means the way we do business. We appreciate the support and making the drive out to Sealy. Please feel free to reach out to us again if there are any questions or concerns. Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

happy
5/06/2015

"Professional operation."

Orderly, professional approach to service. Highly recommended. Ease of making appointment, they were on time and knowledgeable (they should be!) I have been a customer since original purchase of my terrific Ford F 150.

May 21, 2015

Thank you "happy" for the wonderful review of our service department! Customer service is our number one goal here at Ryan Ford, and we are very pleased we have met the high standard. Thank you for your support and hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

bobfromla
5/04/2015

"Broke down in Sealy and saved by Ryan Ford "

Last week I was coming back from a trip to San Antonio and stopped to tank up in Sealy, I noticed steam coming from the engine of my 2011 vehicle...I called roadside assistance and was told there was a Ford dealer in town. I called Ryan Ford and spoke to Paul telling him of my problem and that I was on my way home to Louisiana... Paul sent over a tow truck within 10 minutes and while my vehicle was being loaded on the tow truck, Paul called me to get my vin# so he could see if there was a radiator in stock. As we pulled into Ryan Ford there were a long row of Mustangs with black rims and I was reminded of the problems I had been having with this vehicle and how I had owned a 1967 Mustang and at that moment I decided I was probably going home in a new 2015 Mustang. Paul introduced me to Travis and within minutes we were taking a test drive and to make a long story short, by 5:00 PM, I had traded my vehicle, and was back on the road home in my new 2015 Mustang. I have bought approximately 50 vehicles in my life and never experienced such a high level of attention from any dealer. Even though Ryan Ford is in Texas and I live in Louisiana, I will be buying my cars from Ryan Ford. Thank you Paul, Travis, Wesley and the rest of the folks at Ryan for getting me back on the road to my family within 5-6 hours from break down. Nice meeting Henri too.

Paul Mc Dade

May 04, 2015

Hi bobfromla, thank you so much for the wonderful review of Paul, Travis, Wesley and Ryan Ford team. We love to hear that we have made someone's buying experience pleasurable and stress free. We are glad that you were able to get back on the road to Louisiana in a vehicle that you love! We look forward to serving you in your future purchases! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

txking
5/02/2015

"Friendly employees great service"

Good and friendly employees great service, wait was not long . Only they need to speed up the remodeling issue. Mason was very nice and corgual. Recommend this dealer to everyone.

May 04, 2015

Thank you txking for the wonderful review of our service department! Customer service is our number one goal here at Ryan Ford and we are very pleased we have met the high standard. Thank you for your continued support and hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

J. Kuntz
4/29/2015

"Ryan Ford is the best"

I've dealt only with Ryan Ford for several years now. I got tired of wasting my time with other much larger dealerships in and around Houston. Their service is great and they will go the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. Not only that, but they have some of the best diesel mechanics I've seen. You won't be disappointed. Let Barry and Brad take care of your vehicle repair / maintenance needs.

May 04, 2015

J. Kuntz, Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave such positive feedback. Glad to hear that Barry and Brad were able to provide you with excellent customer service! Thank you for trusting us with all your vehicle needs from sales to service! Thank you for being such a loyal customer, and we look forward to seeing you soon! Regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

blackbetty12
4/21/2015

"service"

Great service and great experience. I am working on the dealership and everyone there has bent over backwards to help me. I will recommend this dealership to all I meet.

May 04, 2015

blackbetty12, thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave such a great review. We are happy to hear that you have had a great experience here! Thank you for your continued support! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Reviews of Tyler Wallace