Ryan Ford

Sabrena  Torres, Sales Specialist, Ryan Ford

Sabrena Torres

Sales Specialist

December 07, 2016

"Service Advisor Mason Koch does everything he can to help us"

- Cindy K

When it's time for service on our vehicle's we call Mason and he makes our appt. and when we get there he gets us when, if we need a vehicle to run errand while my vehicle is being serviced he gives us something to drive. We are very happy with our service

December 05, 2016

"Efficient and very Professional."

- billr7015

Sabrena was very professional throughout the process. I never felt once I needed to explain my position or needs. She followed up to make my after work was completed in a timely manner.

December 04, 2016

"A breeze scheduling"

- Viking75

I was due initial service on a 2017 Ford Expedition and was between two long trips. The second of which would take the vehicle beyond the recommended mileage for the service and I only hand about 1 1/2 busy days before the second trip. Mason Koch at Ryan Ford was extremely helpful fitting me in this tight window and ensuring I got good fast service. This is most recent pleasant experience I've had at this outstanding dealership.

New 2016 Ford C-Max Hybrid, $23620