Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

"Your Houston Area Ford Dealer!" Ryan Ford is proud to be one of 33 Ford dealers to win Ford Motor Company’s “President's Award" in the state of Texas. We have won the “President's Award" in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015 and we are currently in the running to win again in 2016. Our ongoing commitment is to provide the best possible experience for our customers both during and after the sale. Whether you are looking for a new car or pre-owned vehicle or just need an oil change, we want to be your dealer of choice. Our money-back guarantee is one of the many things that separate us from our competitors. We also offer "desktop shopping” where we will help you find the car you want and deliver your new vehicle to you at work or home for no extra charge! If we don't have what you want in our inventory, we will get it for you! Contact us today for your no-hassle desktop deal. "Come on out to the country, you'll be glad you did!!!” At Ryan Ford, we offer new Ford cars in Sealy, along with used cars, trucks and SUVs by top manufacturers. Our sales staff will help you find that new or used car you have been searching for in Sealy. For years, our financial staff at Ryan Ford has offered expert advice for those seeking a great Ford auto loan or car lease. Our service doesn't stop there. Customers can come in and take advantage of our knowledgeable Ford car repair technicians and a fully-stocked inventory of auto parts & car accessories. You can reach Ryan Ford any time by filling out our contact form, by calling us at (866) 401-7926 or simply visiting our Sealy Ford dealership at 3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd. We are just a short distance from Katy, Richmond-Rosenberg, Columbus, and Fulshear, Texas. We look forward to your visit! We are proud to partner with the Sealy Chamber of Commerce, Bellville Chamber of Commerce, and West I-10 Chamber of Commerce.

About Ryan Ford

jlhw
8/30/2016

"Great customer service"

I went in for routine maintenance, and it was a great experience. Tyler was very helpful and the service was fast and friendly. I will definitely be back in the future.

Cristinap
8/30/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I took my car in for an oil change, since i had a bad experience at a toyota dealership. It was a Very smooth and satisfying experience. Tyler Wallace, the service advisor was friendly and knowledgeable and got me out by promised time.

Duotti
8/29/2016

"Great service, service writers, mechanics, support staff!"

While buying the car (2011 Ford Fusion in 2011) was a good experience, the service is the reason I would go back to Ryan Ford. They are always helpful, polite and get the job done!

FLutz
8/29/2016

"Fantastic Service"

I worked with Sabrena who was just fantastic, told her what I wanted, told her the down payment I had and what I wanted my monthly payment to be. She went to work and came up with exactly what I wanted. She is great at what she does. And is a fantastic lady with a great personality and very good at the job she does. Thank you Sabrena.

subsailor.571
8/25/2016

"Excellent service,as usual. "

We will be trading my wife's Fusion in on a new Ford product in the near future and the primary reason for buying our third Ryan Ford is because of the service we always receive. Service personnel such as Mason Koch and others always provide outstanding service and personal attention, we couldn't ask for more!

VINCENT CHIODO JR

"CAR PURCHASE"

AFTER VISITING SEVERAL FORD DEALERSHIPS WE CAME TO RYAN FORD. IT WAS THE BEST CHOICE WE COULD HAVE MADE. OUR SALESMAN WESTLEY MCKEEHAN WAS EXCELLENT ! HIS KNOWLEDGE AND CARING MANNER WAS AMAZING. HE HELPED US WITH OUR CHOICE OF CARS,EXPLAINED THE FEATURES WE WERE LOOKING FOR. WE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND WESTLEY FOR YOUR SALESMAN.

Michele Moore
8/25/2016

"Warranty Work Completed No Hassles"

I purchased a 2015 Ford F250 King Ranch from Ryan Ford in June 2015. I love my truck! I brought it in for service on 08/24/16 due to a check engine light. They had the part in stock that needed to be replaced, changed out both batteries that were leaking and addressed my concerns on a couple of other small issues, no hassles, no problems. I am very happy with the service I received and the way I was treated at Ryan Ford.

Joey Schneider
8/22/2016

"great service "

a great service department, they are very helpful aND friendly staff. everything is clean and have a nice waiting area. I would highly recommend this dealership

KDL
8/18/2016

"Great Experience!"

I just bought a ford f250 at Ryan ford. I had great customer service. Westley was our sales representative and Fred did the financing. The staff is very friendly and I always feel that they were there to help me get exactly what I were looking for. I would totally buy from them again. I'll be putting the truck back in next week for a Lift with steven, and I am sure they will do just as great of a job.

Rebeccathourot
8/18/2016

"So fabulous!!! "

I got my breaks done at Ryan for Brad, Mason and Tyler were so helpful! I just love everybody there, they all deserve a raise

Reviews of Mason Koch