Ryan Ford

3796 NE I-10 Frontage Rd.,
Sealy, Texas 77474
Ryan Ford Info
About Ryan Ford

We make buying a vehicle easy. We call it “Your Low Price” Our entire inventory has our selling price on a sticker in the windshield. You can also call or go to our website as well because we list everything with our selling price. When shopping for a vehicle, we will give you our selling price, appraise your trade-in, and give you a payment in 10 minutes. We make it easy to buy at Ryan Ford.

About Ryan Ford

ashleywblu
7/25/2015

"love Sabrena"

Sabrena is definitely the best! She is very nice and helpful & saved me a lot of time. She got me a very good car with the fair price. I am very happy and will absolutely go back to her if I need to buy cars again.

Fudge cake
7/24/2015

"Over the Top!!!"

Everyone in the service department at Ryan Ford always makes me feel very important. They fix whatever I have wrong and if there is a problem, they trouble shoot it till they can fix it!!! Thank you Ryan Ford!!!!

Chrisite93
7/21/2015

"Sabrena rocks"

The whole experience was amazing right down to finance. Sabrena worked hard to get us into the car we wanted and at a price we could afford even with all the bells and whistles.

WIDOW MAKER
7/15/2015

"TYPICAL DEALERSHIP"

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED TO FIND OUT THIS IS JUST A TYPICAL DEALERSHIP AS ALL THE OTHERS ARE. TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR ON THE PHONE BUT THEN CANT REALLY MAKE IT HAPPEN. BASED ON REVIEWS ALONE I HAD HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF THEM, BUT IN THE END, JUST AN AVERAGE DEALERSHIP. I HAD HARD NUMBERS ON PAPER THAT I WAS TOLD OVER THE PHONE THEY COULD BEAT. HARD NUMBERS, LIKE A PRINT OUT FROM ANOTHER DEALER WITH A PRICE, PAYMENT,TERMS THE WHOLE DEAL, AND THEY COULDNT MAKE IT HAPPEN. I WAS FIRST TOLD THEY COULD BEAT IT, THEN IT TURNED INTO WE CAN MATCH IT, THEN IT TURNED INTO BEING 40 BUCKS MORE A MONTH THAN THE QUOTE I HAD. SO AS FAR AS MY EXPIERIENCE, IT WAS THE SAME TYPICAL DEALERSHIP, NOTHING OUTSTANDING OR SPECIAL ABOUT THEM.

July 28, 2015

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with our dealership. As you can see by our reviews that is not a typical experience, and as you noted it is one of the reasons you decided to give us an opportunity. We take our customers reviews and opinions very seriously. I would really like an opportunity to talk to you and get more information about your experience here, and hopefully try to correct the problem and learn from your situation to prevent it form happening again. My contact information is below I look forward to hearing from you. Regards Chancy Pierce General Sales Manager 979 885 7700 chancy@ryanford.com

Sehoward
7/03/2015

"Flat out amazing!!!"

Sabrena was incredible! Treated me like her own family! She went out of her way to make my purchase the best deal possible! I will recommend her and only her to anybody and everybody! Best person I have ever done a sale with! Customer for life!

Mary:)
6/19/2015

"OMG!!! Casey was awesome!!! "

Casey was awesome !!! Friendly great smile attitude all around great person!! Thanks :) I will recommend him to anyone:) NOT pushy at all.... makes you laugh and digs to see what you really want and gets it for you!!!

June 25, 2015

Hi Mary, Thank you for the great feedback. This is exactly what we like to hear from our customers. At Ryan Ford, our goal is to provide excellent customer service. We are glad that you left with a great buying experience! Sincerely, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

tanthony
6/16/2015

"Purchased a new Expedition "

Working with Travis Hance on purchasing my new Ford Expedition was a pleasure. I never felt pressured and Travis helped me find exactly the Expedition I wanted at an amazing price. I felt like I was working with a friend who's was only interested in what was best for me.

June 25, 2015

Hi tanthony, wow, thank you so much for leaving such a great 5-star review! We are pleased to hear that you landed at Ryan Ford and felt Travis and the Ryan Ford team provided a stress free friendly environment. We appreciate the support! Feel free to reach out to us again if there are any questions or concerns. Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

meffinger
6/08/2015

"Buying Experience"

I just purchased my new Ram 1500 from Ryan Chrysler Dodge. I could not have asked for a better group of people to deal with. I was dreading another typical car buying experience but was really surprised how fast and easy it was to make this purchase. It was by far the nicest and easiest deal I've ever made. The Salesman Derrick and sales manager were super. The service department even switched my wheelchair lift to my new truck in one day and did a first rate job! Even the Finance Man was very nice to deal with. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

June 25, 2015

Hi Meffinger, Thank you for the positive feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer service so we absolutely love to hear from our satisfied customers. I'll be sure to pass along you kind words to Derrick and the team. Let us know if you have any questions or need anything. We're always here to help. Thanks again, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

jan
6/07/2015

"Ryanford excellence"

Excellent timeous service with dedicated and courteous staff. Vehicle bought from new, customer care first class. Would recommend to others and would buy my next vehicle from them.

Mike Martinez

June 08, 2015

Thank you Jan for the wonderful review of our service department! Customer service is our number one goal here at Ryan Ford, and we are very pleased we have met the high standard. Thank you for your support and hope to see you again soon! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Ezmba
6/04/2015

"Loved the service we received, Sebrena was great "

When ready trade up we will be back. Thoroughly enjoyed our services and purchase of our 2015 ford truck. Sabrena was great and made our purchase that much more enjoyable.

June 08, 2015

Hi Ezmba, thank you so much for the wonderful review of Sabrena, and Ryan Ford. We love to hear that we have made someone's buying experience pleasurable and stress free. Enjoy and see you next time! Best regards, Eric Watson Internet Media Director eric@ryanford.com

Reviews of Sabrena  Torres