Ryan Ford

Sabrena  Torres, Sales Specialist, Ryan Ford

Sabrena Torres

Sales Specialist

May 27, 2017

"I was not able to sync my phone."

- Brian Ricks

I contacted someone at Ryan Ford via Facebook regarding the following situation. I recently purchased a 2013 F 150 and could not sync my phone because it was in french. Long story short, Steve Fox went above and beyond to help me rectify the situation. After 20 min. via cell phone, he had my system reprogrammed and working in English.

Steve Fox

May 21, 2017

"The best auto shopping experience!"

- katypickuptruck2

I purchased my new F150 pickup from Ryan Ford in Sealy, Texas, at the end of April. It is a new 2017 Supercrew Sport Model with the 3.5 Ecoboost engine. Wow, what a fantastic truck, and what a fantastic buying experience I had at Ryan Ford! The first time I purchased at Ryan, I knew I would go back when I was ready for another vehicle. This second time convinced me I will go back to Ryan for ALL my future vehicle purchases. From the people answering the phone, Brad and Mason in Service, Eric in Aftermarket, and Colton in Finance, to the best car salesperson in the business, Sabrina Torres, this is the finest and only way to shop and buy a vehicle! Always helpful, always relaxing, always a pleasure to deal with…Sabrina and the Ryan team are by far the best auto shopping experience I have ever had. Thanks again, Sabrena, and everyone at Ryan! Patrick in Katy

Sabrena Torres
Mason Koch
Colton Martin
Henri Ford
Other Employees : Eric Watson

May 18, 2017

"Best Service Department"

- Tammie B.

Brad Zook is the ultimate. I call him in distress and he says, no problem - come on over. No matter how small or big my issue may be, he handles it with the utmost importance.

Ryan Ford, Sealy, TX, 77474