Serra Toyota

Allen Burns

December 10, 2016

"Awesome dealers!!!"

- Mannkillah

I had the best experience today even though I was nervous because this was my first time purchasing a car, but Beh Doli and Quinton Smith were excellent!!!

December 09, 2016

"Satisfied Customer"

- Pfunk

I recently purchased a 2017 Toyota Camry from Serra Toyota and I was thoroughly pleased with the service I received. My salesman Desmond Reed was awesome!! He made sure that I got the best deal possible for me and has been great with following up to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. I would recommend Serra Toyota if you are looking to purchase your next vehicle.

December 07, 2016

"Doing business with Great People."

- hwillnow

This is my second vehicle in a year. We went to a lease on a New Rav4. Salesman are friendly and knowledgeable, the managers are easy to work with, and the experience was pleasurable. We got what we wanted at a price we liked. Thanks We worked with Quinton Smith, Michael Mahan and Manager, Matt Lawley. Finance was also great. Thanks Again, look forward to working with everyone again in 3 years.

New 2015 Toyota Camry