Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota Learn More

Dan Lane
4/28/2016

"Our Toyota Buying Experience"

We identified the vehicle we had interest in via the Serra Toyota webpage. We made several specific inquiries via the web page and recieved prompt responses from Quinton Smith, Sales Consultant. We purchased a Highlander for my wife who is very happy. He and the rest of the staff were friendly and professional. Should we need to purchase another vehicle Quinton will be the first person I will contact.

April 29, 2016

Congrats on your new Highlander, Dan! It is our pleasure to assist and provide you and your wife with a wonderful car buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

ORLANDO ZAVALA

"Great,fast,and friendly!!"

As a first time new car buyer they made it easy,simple,and fast. They were also very friendly and made sure I was happy with my purchase!!

Jon Cohen

April 29, 2016

What a great review, Orlando! We are pleasure to hear you had a pleasant and simple experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

SarahSansom

"Great Experience"

I had a wonderful car buying experience here. Raphaelle Wehby was my salesperson and did a fantastic job of showing me the features and options of the car I was interested in. She was not pushy like other people I have dealt with at other dealerships and seemed like a genuine nice person. I didn't see exactly what I wanted on the lot so she took me around to the back and showed me some new cars that had just come off the truck. I fell in love with one and bought it that night. I really appreciated her down-to-earth attitude and didn't feel pressured at any point during the sale.

Raphaelle Wehby

April 29, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a great review! It is a pleasure to hear Raphaelle provided you with a wonderful car buying experience. She will be very happy to hear your kind words. We greatly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Setu

"Great Experience"

I recently bought new Toyota Camry. I'm very pleased with all the staff and their services. They are very friendly me and explain me everything in detail. I hope they will provide me such a good service in future as well.

April 29, 2016

Congrats on your new Toyota Camry! We are very happy to hear our team provided you with a great car-buying experience. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Roland and Amanda 06

"Great and Helpful "

We had a Great Experience! They lowered our payment and we got a new vehicle. Sales worked very hard to find the right car !Thank you we would definitely recommend Serra Toyota!

April 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear that our team worked hard to get you into the right car. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you again.

Satisfied Customer

"2 thumbs up "

I have nothing negative to say. My salesman was knowledgeable and patient. The financial consultants along with my salesman worked with me & I came out with a good deal! Thank you all so much!

April 27, 2016

Thanks for sharing your review with us! We're so glad to hear that our team worked with you to get you a a good deal on your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again!

BrookeG
4/26/2016

"It was too easy! Josh made it happen! "

We bought a new Toyota 4Runner and I had specific options we just had to have. I looked for over a week in Georgia, Mississippi and Tennessee. Our experience took less than 2 hours from initial phone call to driving off the lot in exactly what we wanted at the price we wanted. Josh was excellent and everyone there was amazing! I highly recommend Josh and everyone at Serra Toyota!

April 26, 2016

Brooke, thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that Josh made your purchase an easy process. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future!

Johnnie Ray Smith
4/23/2016

"These people are amazing"

My salesman, Allen Burns is about the nicest guy you can know. He drove all the way to Talladega just to help my wife and me get a car because we did not have any way to get there to see him. I am a Veteran and was very pleased with the way he handles himself, and He and Aj the manager was amazing!!! We have never had a salesman do so much for us and my wife loves our Camry!! Our grandchildren love it too!!! Serra Toyota has really kind and good hearted people. I will tell everybody about Allen Burns.

AJ

April 24, 2016

Johnnie thank you for your review! We're glad to hear Allen and our team took great care of you during your experience. We appreciate your kind words and will be sure to pass them along to Allen.

Ashley Gipson
4/23/2016

"Allen Burns"

I went to the dealership and left earlier that week becayse I walked the parking lot and salesman were walking around talking. I came back to compare and I was stopped by Allen. He had a smile the entire time and was very accommodating with my kids. He made the difference between buying there or going elsewhere. Great job Allen and I love my new Highlander. :) Also, the finance person, forgive me I think his name was David and AJ. They was awesome also. Such a great team.

April 24, 2016

Thank you for your review Ashley! We're thrilled to hear Allen provided a fantastic experience for you and your kids. Congratulations on your new Highlander, and we look forward to seeing you again!

annie
4/22/2016

"Thanks!"

Thank you so much to Serra Toyota and Thomas Mimikakis for all your help with the parts. It was a wonderful experience! It was wonderful to have my time and needs considered!

April 23, 2016

Annie thank you for your review! We're thrilled to hear you had a wonderful experience with Thomas at our dealership. Please let us know how we can be of assistance to you in the future!

Reviews of Chris Ziadie