Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

malmar
5/22/2015

"Thomas is an awesome salesman. He was excellent "

Thomas was an excellent salesman. He was very helpful and informative throughout my process of purchasing my car.

scottandmandy
5/22/2015

"Excellent Service "

Jarmaine was very helpful and did a great job getting us into our new vehicle. We went to the dealership just to look and drove away with a new vehicle. The process was very quick and we had an overall excellence experience. We will be back for future vehicles.

Rmcmanus
5/15/2015

"Best car buying experience yet!"

Thomas was an awesome salesman and did everything possible to make my car buying experience great! I purchased my dream car and he made it possible! Very honest and friendly! I would definitely return for another purchase down the road!

joshkmoore79
5/15/2015

"very awesome and helpful"

Thimas was very honest and helpful and did a great job getting me financed because my credit score was 485

2015Tundra

"I WILL be back!"

I went to Serra Toyota on a whim after a very bad experience at a Ford dealership in Montgomery earlier that day. I could talk about my new Tundra all day but in the end, it's just a truck. The folks at Serra Toyota treated me and my son like we were at a family reunion. As a single father it meant a lot to see the crew there interact with my two year old like he was their own. I had my hands full with picking out and buying my Tundra while little man was busy doing what two year olds do- exploring and tearing things up. I honestly have no idea if I could have gotten a better deal elsewhere (likely not) but the patience the sales staff showed with my son as he climbed in all of their laps and played games on their computers meant the world to me. My Serra experience is one I will never forget and that is the first place I will go when the time comes to upgrade. I don't know all of you guys' names but thank you! Y'all are my new go-to for vehicles. I have already told everyone I know about my experience and will continue to do so. Thanks, Chris! Roll Tide! P.S.- If my little man broke anything I'm sorry! Write it down and tack it on the price for my next vehicle!

heatherd94
5/14/2015

"Great experience! "

I had a great experience working with Josh Jarboe, he was extremely helpful. I love my new car and I'm thankful for all the help! I'll definitely advise all my friends and family to come to Serra Toyota and ask for Josh on their next purchase. Thanks again!

hsthornburg02
5/13/2015

"Jarmaine is AWESOME!!"

I gave a 5 star rating because Jarmaine was so AWESOME! He listened to what I needed and wanted and he did his best to get that deal for me. He made my car dreams come true! I would not only recommend Serra Toyota but I would recommend Jarmaine to anybody! Great experience!!

W
5/12/2015

"Service with Care"

Salesman Jarmaine W. and staff at Serra worked with me and gave me the best deal I had received from other dealerships. This was my first experience shopping for Toyota and was surprised by how much I could purchase for the price. Serra and Jarmaine have earned my business for good.

tj
5/12/2015

"dealer service review "

I was nervous because my car stooped on the freeway so I needed to get a car right away. Ron Babice was very helpful and let me talk through what I had gone through. I think I got the right car in my price point.

agray5267
5/11/2015

"great service"

Melody was great even though I was referred by my sister and thought I wouldn't be able to get an car she made it happened.

Reviews of Larry Lawson