Serra Toyota

Serra Toyota

Call
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

ponchie1
1/27/2015

"Ease of business for Ronald Babice"

I was pleased with my purchase. Mr. Ron went over and beyond his job to get me in a vehicle. He was patient, considerate, kind, and funny. He was not pushy like some salesmen. He explained everything to me and he told me everything like what is the next step and what to expect. Mr Ron hats off to you for doing Your job with ease and May GOD continue to bless you and your family more and more and run you over with blessingsss.. Thank you, Ponchetta D.

momvan
1/26/2015

"just in time for baby"

I was in need of new vehicle when we were weeks away from expecting our 2nd child & so we decided to look for new Toyota Sienna. Matt Davidson was great to work with and made sure we were totally happy & satisfied with our van. Matt Lawley made sure we got a great financial deal. We drove to Birmingham from Chattanooga because of the friendliness and cooperation of this staff at Serra Toyota. My husband and I were both extremely impressed and recommend them to everyone we know!

C_B_Crawford
1/23/2015

"Outstanding Experience!!"

I had a tall order to fill. I needed to find 2 relatively new cars for my daughters, and stay within a specific dollar amount we could afford. Ron Babice and the team at Serra bent over backward to get us a better deal than I could ever have hoped for!! My daughters now each have a nearly new Toyota Yaris, and I have caused sooooo many people's jaws to hit the floor when I tell them the price Serra was able to get for us!! Thanks so much and God Bless you all Serra Toyota!! Chris Crawford

PB
1/22/2015

"Best Sales Team In Alabama!"

I'm very happy with my new 2015 Toyota "Rave4" . Serra Toyota of Center pt. had exactly what I was looking for in a new Toyota! My husband and I shopped around local in our home town area but ended up traveling 90 miles to find the best deal at Serra. After our Rave4 purchase Serra continues to keep in touch to make sure we are pleased with our experience and purchase. This means a lot and I would sincerely like to thank each and everyone of the sales staff at Serra. I highly recommend anyone looking to purchase a used or new vehicle to check them out before you make your purchase. Again, the best sales team by far!

Happy New Toyota Owner
1/21/2015

"Happy New Toyota Highlander Owner"

My new Toyota Highlander buying experience with Jarmaine White was great. He was very friendly and professional. Also, he helped me to get everything I wanted in my new Highlander for the right price. It had been a very, very long time since I owned a brand new vehicle and I wanted very specific options (exterior/interior color, heated seats, panoramic moon roof, etc.) on my new Highlander. Jarmaine made sure I got every option I wanted on my brand new Highlander. I will without a doubt recommend Jarmaine and Serra Toyota to my friends.

Matt Lawley

newcarhappy
1/20/2015

"New Car Experience "

Service by Jarmaine White was excellent. Did not push me to purchase and gave me everything I asked for and more. Will recommend to all who are looking for great service when purchasing a vehicle.

mzscott
1/19/2015

"The Best Customer Service Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I have been in the market for a short time due to my husband saying we were not going to invest another penny into my current vehicle. We drove up to the lot just to see what they had and we werent going to make any decisions just yet, but my husband was greeted by Angela and told her what we were interested in, what we wanted to spend, how much we wanted to pay in payments. Needless to say, within an hour her sale's manager called my husband and told he we could be driving that same day cause he would take care of us, we told him we would return the next day. We went in the next day, and as promised they got us riding. The entire process was soooooo straight forward. We have made several big purchases in the past and not one of them went as smoothly as this one. She had to tell me to go ahead and sign the papers multiple times because I was still sitting there in shock that the process was nice, simple and sweet. Angela is the best and I truly mean the best salesperson I have ever worked with; either for purchasing a home, a car, groceries or even clothes. No one can top her customer service skills. We will definitely purchase with them again. Thank you Serra for such a good job with training outstanding customer service skills.

atcrumpton
1/17/2015

"Sales with Shannon! "

My sales experience with Shannon was great! He was very professional, going above and beyond to find the perfect car for me! Overall, a great experience!

cle
1/15/2015

"2015 Tundra"

Purchased 2012 Tundra SR5; wanted to trade up to the Tundra Limited. Shannon provided excellent service in the purchasing process. I had an emergency that prevented the purchase last year. I'm still planning on purchasing the Tundra Limited during the 1st or 2nd quarter. I will contact Shannon to get the ball rolling.

jcartermay
1/14/2015

"I love my Tacoma!"

I drove down from Huntsville just to see Matt D. He was courteous and polite as well as professional. Matt found me exactly what I was looking for and he made it worth the drive to come and see him. I couldn't be more pleased with the experience. I LOVE my Tacoma! Did I say that already?

Reviews of Larry Lawson