Serra Toyota

Serra Toyota

Call
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

glenda.isbell.50
12/16/2014

"glenda isbell"

Good experience. Angela Smith was able to go over the details of the automobile and was very helpful as well as Chris McDaniel. Thanks to both of them for making our purchase a pleasant one. Love my new 2015 Toyota Sienna.

cmedina05
12/04/2014

"FRIENDLY, KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF"

I dealt with Angela Smith. She was very friendly and knew the vehicle I was interested in. We had sent texts back and forth for more than a week before I actually visited the dealership and she was always prompt with responses and gave me very good information. The whole process was very easy.

pepper48
12/03/2014

"Smooth as silk."

I recently purchased a new Fore Runner from Serra Toyota in Center Point and it was the easiest and best car deal I have ever made. My car was 10 years old and Serra gave me the max Black Book price for it. After researching Kelly Blue Book and having an appraisal from Driver's Way, I already had a good idea what the car was really worth. Serra offered and gave me the correct amount. I also started my search by reviewing the inventory at Serra early Sunday morning, and to my surprise, I received a response from Chris McDaniel. I was also up at 6:00 am on Monday telling Chris the options I wanted and he replied at 6:22 telling me that he wo0uld check as soon as he got in. Long story short, I worked on Monday and met Chris after work and he had my "Fore Runner" waiting for me. I took the car home that night and we closed the deal the afternoon of the next day.

kanisha.clarke
11/29/2014

"Great Experience!! "

I visited Serra Toyota, simply looking for a used car. At the time, the specs of the car did not matter to me. I just wanted a vehicle that would run. After speaking with the very detailed Ahmadou Sow, I was impelled to search for a new vehicle. He was extremely patient and his concern for my happiness was extremely high. He took the time to ask for my desires, rather than pushing a standard car on me. You can tell that his passion is strictly to please his customers. He is amazingly friendly and will go over the specifics of any car with you. He even showed me how to connect my device to my car via Bluetooth! He is an amazing guy to go to! I was worried about financing a new vehicle, rather than a used one, but Mr. Sow and Mr. Larry in financing worked everything out. Interested in a new car? GO SEE AHMADOU! I will definitely be recommending people to this location! The environment is extremely friendly. All of the workers acknowledge your presence and make you feel at home! We took pictures. We had a blast. It wasn't about only selling a vehicle.

ps1cute
11/18/2014

"Thank You!"

I had a "Great" experience when i purchased my car. This is the first time that i have ever had the opportunity to get a brand new car and I am grateful that my salesperson was very patient and honest with me. He worked his magic and got me a great deal!

Marlon08
11/13/2014

"The best service ever!!!!"

Mr. Ahmadou's service was outstanding!! He treated me like I was family & not just another sale. He made sure that I had no reservations about my purchase & there was no pressure at all. On top of all that, he got me a great deal!! If you're looking to purchase a vehicle, go see Ahmadou.

Ted Jordan
11/07/2014

"A great experience. "

Excellent, professional salesperson.We would definitely recomend Angela Smith to everyone. She allowed us to take time to make a decision, never pressured us to buy a vehicle on our first visit. Due Angela's great personality, we returned to purchase a new Tacoma. Love it!!!

queenfam
11/06/2014

"Excellent Service during and after the sale"

Angela Smith could not have done a better job of making our experience excellent. and her after the sale service was truly outstanding. I would absolutely buy from her again.

SmartSmash
11/01/2014

""WOW""

We couldn't have chosen a better dealership then Serra Toyota, all thanks to Angela Smith for a positive experience! Staff was friendly and purchase was done in a timely manner. I recommend it to anyone looking for a new vehicle and you won't be disappointed.

Maria Hale
10/31/2014

"helpful, thorough, very customer friendly"

Mariam Williams was so thorough when showing me the car selection. Helped me pick out the perfect car for me! She showed me how everything works down to the tiniest detail. Mariam was very patient with me and she helped me through this journey.

Reviews of Angela Smith