Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

Dcarolk751
8/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

I had a great experience buying my new Highlander from Serra Toyoa. It was quick and painless. Everyone was easy to work with and helpfu. I would re commend everyone shop here for a vehicle.

Morgan Smith

MeredithH
8/28/2015

"Excellent and personal service! We will return! "

We recently purchased a 2015 highlander. Morgan Smith was fantastic! He was friendly and courteous of our time, especially considering work and small children schedules. He made the process efficient and enjoyable! We will definitely return to Serra in the future and will call on Mortan Smith for sure! Thanks for the positive experience. We love our new car!

Farley
8/26/2015

"2015 Toyota Tacoma"

We had a good experience in the purchase of our Toyota Tacoma. I would recommend Serra Toyota and our salesman, Josh Jarboe. Our first experience with the service department was a good one too.

jaluc2015
8/26/2015

"The Saleperson was Outstanding."

We had a very great experience with Josh as his commitment to stand behind his word and to deliver on them. Outstanding experience overall. I would purchase another vehicle from him.

smaddox74

"Great service "

My husband and I, purchased a car from Chris Ziadie. A super Friendly, and caring person.. Took great care of us.. He made us feel like he cared,and didn't push anything on us.. Thanks Chris for everything..

stricklymad375

"Pleased"

Very easy to deal with and very professional. Made sure everything went smooth from start to finish. Worked very hard and never gave up to get deal approved.

brandibolden

"First car!"

Chris worked with me even though I'm tight on money, but I really needed a new car! He made it happen and he made buying my first car a lot less stressful than I thought it would be. Great service!

Carguy

"Wonderful"

Dealing with Chris ziadie and Serra Toyota was a excellent experience, I highly recommend them for a new car purchase. Thanks again for helping me get into a new Camry.

Linda L
8/23/2015

"Great Sales Person"

Stanley answered all of my questions about buying a car, he made buying a car easy. Thanks for a great experience keep up the good work. I recommend him to anyone go see Stanley at Serra Toyota for your car buying needs. Linda L

Bgilham
8/22/2015

"Courteous, direct and efficient"

Excellent service, minimal haggling, courteous and efficient. Josh Jarboe did an excellent job finding a. Vehicle to meet our expectations. He was very courteous and professional. We would recommend others to him without hesitation.

Reviews of Larry Lawson