Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota Learn More

sorensonm386
6/22/2016

"Dennis wood"

I just want to say that Dennis Wood helped me with my 2005 toyota 4runner limited. I was there getting a few recalls taking care of and getting a key made.He was very professional. Also was very nice. I will definitely be back again.

DENNIS WOOD

June 23, 2016

Thank you for your positive review! We appreciate that you took the time out of your day to let us know that we did well. We try to have a professional environment, and we're glad to hear that we did just that. We also appreciate the kind words you said about Dennis and that he was able to take care of what you needed. We look forward to seeing you again! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400.

Zayden05
6/21/2016

"My experience was great "

The sale rep was very helpful she made sure I was getting the best of what I was looking for and again Thanks you Raphaelle Wehby for everything

June 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your review! I am happy to see that you are happy with the service that Raphaelle provided you and I will be sure to tell her to keep up the good work. Thank you for your business! We'll see you next time! - Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

jenniferls
6/20/2016

"AWESOME "

Shawn Jenkins was awesome. He made me feel like I was a friend rather than a customer. I am enjoying my 2012 Scion. I will be back for future purchases.

June 22, 2016

I am happy to see that your purchase with Shawn went so well. Thank you for sharing your review and we truly appreciate your business. We look forward to seeing you again! Best, Meghan Barnes Customer Relations Manager 205) 838-4400

mbharrison
6/18/2016

"Allen Burns is the bomb@"

I went to Serra Toyota to simply test-drive a Camry. I met Allen, and decided that my next car would 100% be from Serra. 2 days later, I was back at Serra trading my car in! Allen has the best energy and bring spirit. He made me feel like I was a friend rather than a customer. Thank you, Allen!

June 23, 2016

Thanks for your positive review! We appreciate that you took the time out of your day to let us know that you like the way we trade cars! We also like to hear that Allen treated you as a friend, rather than just a regular customer. Let us know if you run into any problems, we would love to help. Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400"

Tberry
6/17/2016

"Serra was the BEST!!!!!!"

I am enjoying my 2016 Toyota Camry, that i purchased back in May from Raphelle, she is the best. Serra will always get my business.

June 17, 2016

We're excited to have your business! Thank you for sharing your review and for your business. We look forward to continuing it with you! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

vwilliams5682
6/16/2016

"Awesome dealership and staff!!"

Serra Toyota and the rest of the staff there is absolutely awesome!!! I worked with Raphaelle and she went above and beyond to get me the best deal on my brand new Corolla!! To anyone that is in the market and looking to purchase a new car, I would highly recommend visiting Serra Toyota! They will truly work to get you the best deal. -Vicki Williams-

June 19, 2016

What a great review! We are pleased to hear Raphaelle and the team provided you with an awesome experience! They will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. Congrats on your new Corolla!

Jennifer Davis
6/13/2016

"Great service amd super friendly!"

A wonderful experience and I would recommend to all of my friends! Great follow-up and super-friendly staff. Everything from finding the car to purchase was quick and easy.

June 14, 2016

Jennifer- We first want to thank you for you for posting your five star review! We are happy to have your recommendation and we hope that you enjoy your car! We look forward to working with you in the future. - Best, The Serra Toyota Team (205) 838-4400

BeccaClark
6/13/2016

"Best in Show"

While visiting your dealerships ServiceDept., my long time friend & sames associate Matt, introduced me my new sales prifessional and new friend Quinton Smith. Quinton was upbeat, courteous, and did whatever was needed to make sure not just myself, but other clients he was working with at the time. As always Serra Toyota will be my dealership when it's time to trade, and Quinton will be my sales professional as well as the sales assiciate I recommend to others. Thank you Serra for maintaining the Integrity that has made the name Serra an honest business with customer service that is the best in town.

Matt Patterson, Service

June 14, 2016

Becca- thank you for writing about your experience with Matt and Quinton. We are happy to have you as a loyal customer and it sounds like our team surely does enjoy seeing you! We are thankful for your recommendation and we will continue to ensure that our team's service continues to be the best in town! Best, The Serra Toyota Team (205) 838-4400

Yavonda
6/10/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience "

I am so glad I chose Serra Toyota to purchase my vehicle from. I have been optimistic about buying because most salesman are usually just trying to get a sale and not truly interested in helping the customer. Shawn Jenkins is really professional and truly has interest in assuring his customers are completely satisfied before they leave. I would recommend anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle to visit Serra Toyota and Shawn Jenkins. You will not be disappointed,very professional staff at Serra Toyota.

June 10, 2016

What a great review! It is our absolute pleasure to assist and provide you with such a fantastic experience. We will be sure to pass along your kind words to Shawn. Please feel free to let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

SooperDooper
6/08/2016

"Hard Working To Find The Options I Wanted"

Highlanders are hard to find right now! I wanted a slightly USED vehicle. Thomas worked diligently to find what I wanted. When he couldn't find it, he provided everything I needed in a NEW Highlander! Thanks for your Hard Work!

June 09, 2016

I am always happy to see posts like these on our reviews. So I first wanted to say thank you for taking the time to send us your review. Thomas is a hard working salesperson and we are happy to have him on our team. Congratulations on your new Highlander! We're excited to see you again! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Reviews of Jarmaine White