Serra Toyota

Serra Toyota
Call
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

"new camry"

I traded in my corolla for a new Camry and Shannon was awesome once again!!! I tell everyone what a great experience I had and I would not go anywhere else for a car. It was the best experience I have ever had at a dealership. No hassles,didn't feel pushed or feel like my business wasn't good enough. They made me feel welcome and that in itself sold me!!!!

"Highly Impressed "

I recently purchased a 4Runner from Matt Davidson at Serra Toyota, and I was blown away by the quality of service I received. Matt was able to find exactly what I was looking for in my new vehicle. I greatly appreciated how he made the whole process seem so easy. He answered all questions I had and made me feel extremely welcome at their establishment. I never felt pressured into any decision and was pleased with the overall experience. Will definitely be going back for my future car purchases. Hats off to the entire crew (especially Matt) for a pleasant and happy car buying experience.

"Determined to get you what you want!"

Angela Smith and Matt Lawley worked tirelessly to ascertain my preferences and then locate a Tacoma to fit my needs and price point, even searching other dealerships for my truck. This is the second new vehicle we've purchased in three years and I would recommend them to anyone.

"Great Experience"

We had a great experience with the purchase of my new Camry. Beh Doli went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable with everything, understood everything, and accepted everything. Once we made the purchase, he sat in our car with us to make sure we knew how everything worked (Bluetooth, navigation, etc.) and that we were happy with our decision. He even followed up to make sure my first service appointment was to my expectations. Overall, a great experience and I will definitely go back in the future.!!!

"Excellence all the way & I LOVE MY NEW CAMRY"

We had an amazing experience at Serra Toyota. Morgan Smith and Brett Hickman were awesome at providing top notch sales service. Everything about the process was easy, painless and laid back. We literally told them what we wanted and where are payments needed to be and they exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend Serra Toyota to anyone who is looking at purchasing a new vehicle.

"I'm Loving It !"

I truly appreciate Angela Smith for her persistent determination to help me purchase a new Toyota Corolla . Great job ! I have recommended friends and family members to look to Angela for their next car purchas .

"Serra Toyata ROCKS!!"

We had an amazing experience at Serra Toyota. Angela Smith is so sweet, patient and thorough, Sammy Kornegay provided tons of useful information about the truck's history and AJ Crowe made the financing experience a breeze. We will definitely be back!!

"Great Attention and Service"

Purchased 2014 Prius. Great Car and Angela Smith is perfect to deal with. Had dealt with dealership before for previous two cars. First the Yaris and then the Prius 2012. Liked the Prius so much decided to purchase a larger Prius.

"Great Experience"

I really appreciated that Morgan Smith took the time to go over all the owners manuals with my husband and I. He also showed us everything on our new four runner, from one end to the other. He was very friendly and helpful. I would most definitely recommend him to my family and friends. And by the way, I love my new car. Thank you again Morgan Smith, LaJuana LeBerte

"In love with my car!"

I really love my new car. The salesman, Beh Doli, was very nice and diligent in putting me in the car that I wanted. He knew exactly what I wanted and wouldn't let me settle for less. He was able to secure a deal so that I could leave knowing that I left nothing behind. The customer service is excellent, everyone at the dealership is very nice. I was offered snacks and while I waited (for a while) a good deal. Beh did an awesome job explaining all of the features and amenities of my new car. I would recommend this dealership and in particular Beh to anyone.

Beh Doli