Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

KendraJ

"Great Experience"

Quinton Smith and Shawn Jenkins were very courteous and professional. I appreciate how they used teamwork to make my experience go so smoothly. I saved time and was given options. A lot of times customer service professionals fail to educate customers of the different options that they have and it causes a negative impact. I greatly appreciate being shown how to operate the radio and Bluetooth in my new car.

Yvonne

"My Toyota Experience"

Tess is an excellent representative of your dealership - she has always gone "above and beyond" in our dealings...your service department excels. I will continue to do business with Serra Toyota.

wendawg78@gmail.com

"NOT MANY PEOPLE"

Not many people can be patient and deal with rejection on a daily basis. I was not ready to purchase at first but after careful consideration and gentle coercion from Quinton Smith, I bought my first ever new car. Quinton Smith my salesperson was exceptional and took the time to explain every detail and answer every question I threw at him. I would recommend him to all. I love my new Toyota corolla! Morgan is awesome and we chatted about some great things while waiting. Shannon also aided in explaining some details about my vehicle. Aundre was instrumental in my purchase. Last but not least David was great too. Thank you Quinton and Serra Toyota!

Ms. Dorothy the receptionist is very positive and professional. She also makes it easy to get sales done quickly.

smcburnett
2/03/2016

"Great Customer Service"

My experience at the Serra Toyota dealership was great one. Thomas Mimikakis and Laycee were patient and very thorough with me. He answered all of my questions and made sure my leather seats will be installed as scheduled. i will highly recommend this dealership and dealer to anyone interested in purchasing a car.

Bamagirljen77
2/02/2016

"Timely trade for a new car"

I love serra toyota, this is my 3rd vehicle. I had to go and get back home quickly. Chris Ziadie was my salesman and he put me in the car I ask for, I drove it. Came back, looked for a cheaper trim package to save money. ...went on the lot and found a 2016 Camry SE XSP black (which I said was the one color I didn't want, lol). It is sharp and I got it for less than the first one which was pearl white and less options. I want to thank Chris McDaniel for the great job on my finance and Chris Zadie for getting me in the car I love and wanted.

akbracknell
2/01/2016

"Great Experience with Lacyee Wallace"

Lacyee provided the best customer service and made us feel extremely comfortable. She was very professional and knowledgeable. We are now Serra Toyota customers for life! Thanks Lacyee!!

Smith1515
1/31/2016

"Great salesman "

I went to Serra Toyota just to look. I had my mind set on a Honda. Little did I know that the wonderful salesman, Bryan Ford, would convince me otherwise..... And I'd like to say that I've NEVER been more satisfied. Not only with my new Toyota, but with the total experience!!! I would recommend Serra Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car! And be sure to see Bryan Ford....you won't be disappointed ??

fharper
1/30/2016

"Great Experience "

Quinton Smith and the Serra team really made me feel comfortable buying my first car. They were willing to accommodate my price range and were able to negotiate well. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone.

ashantis123
1/29/2016

"Lacyee provided EXCELLENT customer service."

I would recommend this dealership to anyone that needs a car. The process only took about an hour. Lacyee was quick and knows her job well. I never encountered such great customer service until I went to Serra Toyota. I will always be a loyal customer. Thanks Lacyee!

Lacyee Wallace

Ctslilman
1/25/2016

"Wonderful service"

I came to look for another vehicle and Quinton couldn't have been more helpful in getting me in my Nissan versa. He went above and beyond to help me get exactly what I was looking for. He managed to get me a vehicle within my price range. Something I didn't think was possible with my past credit history. He was very patient and exceeded every expectation I had. He is a very valuable asset to serra.

Quinton Smith