Read Reviews Serra Toyota

Cedric FanninSales Consultant1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Serra Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Serra Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you.
20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota

When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership.

The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery.

Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

Our Location

Tagt5106
7/24/2014 11:41:57 PM

Brett HickmanBrett Hickman

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

We truly had an exceptional experience at Serra Toyota in Birmingham. Our salesmen Brett and Matt listened to our needs and went out of their way to make sure our needs were met and we had the best deal possible. They explained all warranties available, all features of the car, the customer service benefits and the loyalty we could expect from the Serra team. We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and we are still excited a week later.

"Dedication"

gmaster189
7/23/2014 6:57:44 PM

Cedric FanninCedric Fannin

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

I had a wonderful experience at Serra Toyota very friendly people got out of their way to help I will buy my next car from Serra if i'm still living

"Rav4 Limited"

acrivers
6/14/2014 6:27:20 PM

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

Had been on the prowler for about 2 yes now. Knew what I wanted but didn't quiet know when; but when I received a telephone call from Mr. Sow and the test drive done, I was pretty much done at hello. Had visited Serra in the past experience quite different ( not so good) this experience has made my daughter to want come and just hang out because all is so friendly and she loves to be around friendly people and oh! Let's not forget the coffee. Mr. Sow was great to work with and was willing to show every working detailed of the vehicle, not that I remember, and who cares I have a brand new 2014 Rav4 with all the bells, whistles, and many gadgets to keep me busy and with reason to come visit Mr. Sow, if by chance I don't understand something. To put it short my daughter and I have a marvelous time at Serra Toyota.

"Relaxing buying experience"

hula
5/19/2014 9:40:34 PM

Morgan SmithMorgan Smith

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

My husband and I had the most pleasant buying experience we have ever had buying a car, our salesman we had at Serra Toyota really listened to what we wanted instead of just trying to push a car on us. Morgan Smith meet all of our needs and most of all at a great price that we were happy with, he went over every detail with us to make sure we understood all the features of our new car. Thank you Serra Toyota for truly caring about your customers.

Twitter
"Ahmadou Sow is AWESOME!!! My car buying experience was a..."

AishaCastro
1/8/2014 2:49:40 PM

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

Ahmadou Sow is AWESOME!!! My car buying experience was a great one with him and the team at Serra Toyota. His knowledge about the car made my decision making an easy process.

Twitter
"Ashlie was great!!! Got a good trade in deal. Ashlie..."

tahwilliams
11/19/2013 11:28:58 AM

Ashlie StarnesAshlie Starnes

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

Ashlie was great!!! Got a good trade in deal. Ashlie showed me many options until she got a smile. She was very considerate of my time and most of all my financial situation. She didn't come off as the "usual car salesman" She was very friendly and she delivered on what she said is possibly... Within a certain amount of time I drove away in a preowned Camry... Anybody I know looking for a car I send them to Ashlie Starnes she awesome!!!

Twitter
"Ron Babice was a great salesman! My experience from the..."

NatashaMoore
11/18/2013 11:04:35 AM

Ronald BabiceRonald Babice

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

Ron Babice was a great salesman! My experience from the time he showed me several pre-owned vehicles until he sold me a new one, I couldn't ask for a better service. It has been 6 months and every experience with Serra since my purchase has been a great one. I fully recommend anyone in the market for a new or used to visit Serra Toyota in CenterPoint. Ask for Ron.....he's awesome!

Twitter
"Ahmadou Sow was a wonderful salesman. He was considerate..."

phaloneclayton
9/5/2013 4:12:56 PM

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

Ahmadou Sow was a wonderful salesman. He was considerate to me and my budget. He was sensitive to my needs and was able to get me a great car. I was thoroughly impressed with his dedication. He even called to be sure I was pleased with my purchase and that everything was functioning properly. I have already recommended Mr. Sow and Serra Toyota to several people for their next vehicle purchase. I will definitely be purchasing my next vehicle from him as well. Great people and great service!!

Twitter
"The workers there are extremely nice and aim to please..."

lrbjr3
9/3/2013 9:33:45 AM

Chris McDanielChris McDaniel

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

The workers there are extremely nice and aim to please you. Salesman, Chris McDaniel, help me find exactly what I wanted! I am so happy with my new Toyota Tacoma!!!!

Twitter
"Got a great deal on a trade-in of my Sienna van for a..."

jwallace48
8/19/2013 2:28:35 PM

Brett HickmanBrett Hickman

My Review Of Serra Toyota:

Got a great deal on a trade-in of my Sienna van for a good used Camry. Salesman was Brett Hickman. Friendly, knowledgable, not pushy like other dealerships I've been to in the past. He helped us find a great car and personally made sure each step of the trade-in and sale went smoothly for us. Will definitely go back to this dealer next time I need a car and will suggest it to friends.

Reviews 11-20 >>