Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota Learn More

TaJuana Grant
7/26/2016

" AMAZING Experience!"

From the moment I was introduced to my salesman Keith Clements, I knew I wasn't leaving without a vehicle. His energy and willingness to do what was necessary gave me a great car buying experience. Thanx so much for everything!

July 27, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, TaJuana! We're so happy to hear that Keith took such great care of you. We're proud of the friendly, accommodating atmosphere we provide to our customers. Congratulations on your new car, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

navyxv
7/25/2016

"Friendly, knowledgeable, and polite"

Just bought a Toyota RAV 4 XLE 2015 from this dealership. All around a great experience, of course, with any dealership, there will be waiting involved. Fortunately, Raphaelle Wehby, my sales person was extremely friendly and helpful. She made sure we got the Internet price we wanted. When going to a car dealership, sales persons can be extremely pushy. Raphaelle was actually very patient and not overtly "sales person like", more like a friend. She even friended me on Facebook after, hah. Looking to buy another car soon, will come back and make sure Raphaelle is my sales person if she's still around.

Candaceeeb92
7/23/2016

"Brand new Rav4!!!"

Raphaelle was a great sales lady! She got me in my brand new 2016 Rav4! I recommend everyone go visit serra toyota!!! Thank you for helping me get into this beautiful car Raphaelle!

July 23, 2016

Congrats on your new 2016 Rav4! It is always a pleasure to hear our customers leave our dealership feeling satisfied with their purchase. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Bcat0627
7/23/2016

"5 Star Experience"

Allen Burns provided us with an excellent experience at Serra Toyota. He made buying a car quick & easy. We didn't have to spend a lot of time haggling over the price. Allen got us the best price for the vehicle we wanted. We would highly recommend Serra Toyota on Center Piint Pkwy....and ask for Allen Burns! Thanks for such a wonderful experience!

July 23, 2016

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your positive review! Allen always provides our customers with excellent and stress free experience! Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Serra Toyota family. We are very excited to assist you with anything you may need in the future! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

sarag8or
7/19/2016

"Quinton was GREAT!"

Quinton went the extra mile to ensure my car buying experience was a positive one. It took me about four years to research and finally decide on the Avalon. After a few phone calls, Quinton had the right car for me. Upon arrival at the dealership, the car was detailed and ready to go. I signed some papers and the car was mine. In about one and a half hours I left with my new car....that's a no hassle purchase! Thanks, Quinton.

July 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We're so happy to hear that Quinton provided you with such great service. We're proud of our helpful, hassle-free atmosphere. Congratulations on your new Avalon, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Zpayne
7/19/2016

"2016 Toyota Corolla"

First time car buying experience today. Keith was great from the test drive to any questions or concerns that arose. I hope to do business with Keith and Serra Toyota again in the future.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to see Keith provided you with top notch service! We look forward to doing business with you again! Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions. Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Rajlouny1
7/18/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience Raphaelle was great if I ever buy a car again it would be from her I fought with her for 2 weeks about a good deal and she finally found one for me and was patient with me thanks again!!

July 18, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review! Congratulations on your new car! We are happy to see Raphaelle provided you with the best deal she could find. Our customers always come first and are glad to see you walk away happy with the car and deal that you wanted. We are excited to help you again in the future. Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Foster79
7/16/2016

"A very satisfying buying experience!"

We recently purchased a car at Serra Toyota from Allen Burns, and the process couldn't have been easier. Allen was very honest and forthright with us, and it was a very low pressure car shopping experience. We're extremely happy with the Prius we purchased and will definitely recommend our friends look here first if they're in the market for a car.

July 17, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review! Your feedback is truly appreciated as well as your kind words for our staff and Allen. It always puts a smile on our faces to see our customers leave with a stress free and easy car buying experience. Congratulations on your new Prius! We look forward to seeing you again soon! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Jsand79
7/16/2016

"Great! Friendly! Godly! Customer focused! Like family!"

Shawn was great. He joked with us, was up front and honest, got us the deal we wanted, made it evident that he wanted us as future customers (and we will be). My wife had lots of questions and he answered them all satisfactorily. Shannon Twitty was our finance guy and he was amazing as well.

Shannon Twitty was the finance.

July 17, 2016

Thank you for the review! Congratulations on your new car! We are happy to see Shawn provided you with a honest and satisfying experience with us here at Serra Toyota. I will be happy to let our staff and Shawn know to continue their great work. We look forward to working with you and wife again soon! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Angela P

"Awesome experience"

Great job...Allen Burns awesome job he very pleasant and most of all he listen....I enjoyed working with him....thank you job well done

July 16, 2016

Angela, thank you for the great review! We enjoyed having you with us at Serra Toyota! I will be happy to let Allen know your kind words and to keep up the great work. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Reviews of Shawn Jenkins