Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

jkfisher
3/28/2015

"sweet, kind, honest man"

Came in thinking we would not get a vehicle at all and drove off in a 2015 Rav4 thanks to Thomas. He worked extremely hard to make sure we were completely satisfied with our purchase and finance terms. It took a few hours but he kept really good communication with us so that we knew everything that was going on and didn't feel left out. I have bought a few cars but this was the first time that I didn't feel cheated in the end. Thanks Thomas for your hard work and dedication.

pearla
3/26/2015

"Thank God for Ronald Babice"

Ronald Babice changed my whole attitude towards Serra Toyota. He was patient, knowledgeable, courteous and kind. He was not too pushy; he was very respectful. When I left SERRA, I had my self respect, a great deal and the car of my dreams. I will not go to another dealership !

Trisha

"My New car purchase"

This was my 2nd car from Serra Toyota. Morgan Smith was my sales person this time and for the other car previously. He is a warm, funny, hard working guy who I would choose again. Please keep him happy because he is a rare gem. I truly value his knowledge, technical advice and communication style. I also want to thank Morgan Smith for his advise and support for the past two years. His expertise is so valuable. We trust his guidance and wisdom.

Lafoy517
3/26/2015

"We LOVE our new Tacoma!"

Serra Toyota is by far the best dealership in town! They took care of us from start to finish! We wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks Serra Toyota!

deidre0130

"perfect"

I would definitely like to take the time out to Thank Mr. White for making my car buying experience so wonderful!!!! I couldn't ask for a better Salesperson to assist me n this experience.

Flipper

"Pleasant Experience"

Matt Davidson was my sales person. He was patient, helpful and very thorough answering my questions. I have already recommended him and Serra Toyota to two of my friends that are considering buying new cars. This was such a pleasant, nonstressful experience. This is my 5th Toyota all purchased from Serra Toyota and I wouldn't go anywhere else.

NKNIGHT

"2015 Camry SE"

I had received a letter from Serra Toyota pretaining to my 2014 Camry being eligible for an upgrade due to my loyalty and the model being in demand. a simple trip to Serra Toyota led me to a 2015 Camry SE and i didnt have an intention or idea of what i wanted to do that day. Anthony not only was able to get me into a newer Camry, but also at the same rate I was paying for my previous vehicle as well. He and his Floor Manager did everything to make me happy and that I was satisfied with my choice, and that is the basis all businesses should go by. All too often we visit businesses and the salesman is just there for the check, but at Serra Toyota they are truly interested in you and make sure you understand the car and its features, not just why you should buy it. I would highly reccomend Serra Toyota, as well as Anthony Sims or my previous salesperson Melody Mcintosh if you are interested in switching or purchasing a quality vehicle.

Brittbrat08

"2015 Toyota Camry SE"

My first inquiry was via Internet. Within moments later I received a call from Larry "coach" Paulin. I knew I made the right decision after the first phone call. Went in for my test drive, loved the car of course, and the rest was history. "Coach" and Matt Lawely did everything they could for me, stayed hours past closing time but I left with a car. Traded in my clunker for a beauty. The guys in finance are AWESOME as well, they crunched numbers along with Matt and I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank ya'll at Serra Toyota. -A lifetime customer.

charles
3/24/2015

"Extraordinary Effort to Find Car I Wanted"

I have owened five Highlanders and noticed on Saturday online the interior of the one I wanted to purchase at Serra. Spoke with sales manager and made an appointment for several hours later. By the time I arrived, a couple had were in the process of purchasing the same car that I had wanted. Sales manager then introduced me to Sidney Mashburn who is as friendly and impressive a person as I have ever met. Before allowing me to leave the lot he asked to appraise my Sienna for future purposes and before that process was complete he had identified an identical Highlander on a lot in Tennessee. We immediately closed the deal and I returned with a certified check on Monday. Most enjoyable dealing I have ever experienced. Sydney Mashburn is a young man who will go far in this business. He was intimately familiar with the product and took the time to show me aspects of the Highlander that I had never known before. I will certainly buy from him again in the future when it comes time to replace the Sienna (2015) and Highlander (2015) that I now own. Thanks.

aperry
3/24/2015

"Excellent vehicle!!"

We went in knowing the vehicle we were interested in and we were able to get the process started immediately. No haggling, no good cop bad cop act, just great service and honesty. So excited about our diamond in the ruff. Thank you Matt for working so hard on our behalf.

Reviews of Matt Davidson