Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota Learn More

Angelina Parker
9/29/2016

"Excellent Service"

They were so helpful in my car buying process!!!! They we're trust worthy and made sure I got something very nice!!! This particular dealership has blessed me and my family tremendously!!! I will recommend this place before going anywhere else!! I had no credit and they got me in a brand new 2016 Toyota corolla I love my new car!!! Before u go anywhere else and waste your time come here they will not play around with your credit and get you in a very good car!!! Everyone here is very helpful, I will not be going anywhere else they have a LIFE TIME CUSTOMER with me ????Thank me later!!!!

Cas08
9/29/2016

"Keith was awesome"

Keith Clements made this a very easy process for me and my wife. He turned a tough decision into a no brainer. Thank you so much.

Corolla lady
9/27/2016

"Corolla lady"

Chris Ziadie was amazing he did a really great job I would highly recommend him as a salesperson at Serra Toyota I love Serra toyota

September 28, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy to hear that Chris provided you with the great service you deserve. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

mprut
9/21/2016

"Extremely Nice and Professional"

My experience with Serra Toyota was exceptionally good. My husband and I worked with Chris Ziadie, who is extremely nice and professional. Chris did an excellent job at explaining ALL the functionality of the Toyota Highlander. I am looking forward to driving my new Toyota Highlander for many years to come!

September 21, 2016

Thank you for your kind review! It's wonderful to hear that Chris provided you and your husband with the great service you deserve. Our team is proud of our friendly, helpful atmosphere. Congratulations on your Highlander, we hope to see you again!

Anniebelle
9/19/2016

"Awesome! Super nice hard working guys!"

Shawn worked tirelessly to get my payments and price the way I wanted it he listened and got me what I wanted I appreciate him and the whole staff for being friendly,fast and curious. Yes I will tell all my friends about Shawn

Shannon Twitty financed super nice guys

September 20, 2016

Anniebelle — thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We are so glad that Shawn worked hard to get the right vehicle for the right price. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and hope to see you again soon. Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

dwilliams20
9/15/2016

"Shawn made the whole buying experience easy!"

Despite past experiences at other dealers, Shawn made the entire purchasing experience painless. We felt he was trustworthy and sincere in the entire process. Excellent salesman and individual!

September 16, 2016

Thanks for the great review! It's our goal to provide our customers with honest service and a welcoming atmosphere. Congratulations on your purchase!

Witcher95

"Chris"

He was awesome. He helped me get a brand new car. I love it, wouldn't have asked for anyone better to sale me a car.

September 16, 2016

Thanks for the kind review! We appreciate your business and are glad your experience was awesome. Congratulations on your purchase!

Toni Hurd
9/13/2016

"Quinton Smith was amazing "

Quinton Smith was amazin great experience him and Shannon Tweed was great I recommend all my family and friends the show me the service department where I have to come get my service done I had issues with my battery he got that replace Frankie Sanders recommended me to him and sales manager David snow was great too I will be back soon as I get ready for another car Serra Toyota is a great place to do business!!!!!

September 16, 2016

Hi, Toni! Thank you for your review and your business! We're glad you had an amazing experience at our dealership and that our staff was helpful. We look forward to helping you purchase another car in the future!

lyndorsey2
9/13/2016

"Great Job and Well Done"

My car 'shopping' experience with Keith back in August 2015 was refreshing to say the least. He went above the call of duty to insure that my car purchase went smoothly. I would most definitely recommend him when making a referral.

September 16, 2016

Thank you for the five-star review! We're happy to see that your experience with us went so well. We look forward to serving you and your friends in the future!

Jmanda
9/10/2016

"Chris was awesome!!!!!! Will buy from him again! "

Chris was very professional and was wonderful to work with. I will recommend him to friends and family looking for a Toyota in the future!

September 11, 2016

Hello, Jmanda! We are glad to hear that your experience working with Chris went well, we will be sure to pass along your kind words to him. We appreciate your business! Should you need anything, do not hesitate to let us know! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Reviews of Chris Ziadie