Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

Money2205
7/29/2015

"Serra toyota"

I had the best experience with this dealership when I bought my truck. From start to finish it was an easy transaction. They have the best staff there. They make u feel like they care about you. Morgan smith was my sales man and he was very professional. I will buy another vehicle here.

Toteman113
7/28/2015

"Perfect service. Thanks Chris Z. !"

First time at Serra Toyota. Great experience, will do business with them again. Chris Z is the man. I love my new truck. Best deal in town.

Earl1981

"Chris Ziadie "

Chris Ziadie is a wonderful salesman any other customers I recommend Chris he did everything a salesman supposed to do I am very please he help me and my family great job Chris

Carguy, shaycooper49

"Fantastic"

Chris Ziadie is awesome! He helped us get not one but two 2015 Corolla's. He really cares for his customers and goes above and beyond! We made the drive from Roanoke Alabama to Birmingham Alabama and it was totally worth it both times because of him! Anytime we need a vehicle I will be going to him!

Vanessa56

"Great Dealership!"

Chris Ziadie did a great job helping us purchase our Tacoma! We have bought several vehicles from another dealership, but this was one of the easiest and best experience we have had. Chris went above and beyond, even helping us set up the Bluetooth on our 4Runner, purchased at another dealership! I would recommend Serra to anyone looking for a vehicle!

deanhalsey 123

"new car deal"

Every thing was excellent. I had a god experience with Tryon. HE was very helpful. I would recommend this dealership and the sales man to any body looking for a new car.

Tryon

BevyD84
7/27/2015

"Joseph Jenkins..The Man..The Legend "

I have been going to Serra Toyota for 10 years and have bought 6 cars from there in that time. Joe Jenkins has helped me, my parents, my grandparents and my brother get into the car we want each and every time. He devotes 100% to each and every one of his clients. Day or night..even on Sundays he has taken time away from his off time to work with me. I never feel like im put on a backburner. Even tho I've had trouble with my credit in the past he has worked so very hard and theres never been a time i left his lot unsatisfied. I would HIGHLY recommend Joe Jenkins at Serra Toyota for your car buying needs as he never disappoints!

harryandmelissa
7/27/2015

"a great experience everyone was friendly"

Great atmosphere friendly employees AAA satisfied customer would highly recommend to all family and friends I would buy from you again. They offered great service free food and a friendly surrounding by everyone that worked there.

rwmerry
7/26/2015

"Great used car buying experience!"

Thomas was very helpful in the purchase of my used Camry. His knowledge of vehicles and options available was excellent. The closing of sale was made very easy and simple by his thoroughness and attention to details. This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made.

RachelG11
7/26/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

I had a great experience with Stanley. He got me the exact car I was looking for at the exact price and helped me get every penny from my trade. Amadu introduced me to Stanley when we decided to buy used and the transition from new sales to used sales was seamless and pressure-less. I had experienced some really bad experiences full of pressure at other dealerships and Stanley, Amadu and Serra made sure I got exactly what I was looking for without any stupid "games". Thank you Stanley!! Thank you, Serra! We'll be telling our friends!!

Amadu