Serra Toyota

Jarmaine White

September 16, 2017

"My new Rav 4"

- pam gore

Nick and Haley helped me and my husband buy our first Toyota. They where both very patient and knowledgeable and didn't seem to mind staying late for us.

Nick Romano
Other Employees : Haley

September 16, 2017

"CX-5!!!"

- Sandra

Justin Hamblin was super helpful, awesome personality. .made friend for life.. Would highly recommend Justin to help make the process much more pleasant. . He took the extra time to show me all other perks to my new car and to get the best deal.

Justin Hamblin
Larry Lawson

September 11, 2017

"My experience was amazing from the beginning to the end!"

- LaLinda Smith

Hi, my name is LaLinda. I just bought myself a brand new car for the first time ever a 2017 Corolla Toyota!!! Matt was very hands on and helpful. He answered every question I had was out any hesitation!!! If I had to do it all over again I would pick him as my sales person!!! Hey, MATT you ROCK!!! Thanks again!

Matt Davidson