Serra Toyota

Serra Toyota
Call
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota

"Excellent Customer Service"

My car buying experience at Serra Toyota in Center Point (Birmingham) was an awesome one. Angel's patience and professionalism is among the best I've ever seen. She listened very attentively and was instrumental in making sure that I received the best deal for the car I wanted. Angela's dedication to excellent customer service is why I would recommend anyone to make a vehicle from Serra Toyota in Birmingham.

"CAR BUYING MADE FUN"

Have to say, this was the most relaxing car buying experience I've had. Morgan Smith made the experince very relaxed and fun. Actually third car we have purchased from Serra Toyota, and hopefully it will not be the last. Great Service, Great Team and Great Cars!!!!

"The very best"

Just had an absolutely great experience at Serra Toyota Birmingham! Phil and Matt spent several hours over the past 2 days, working to help make it happen. Wish I had come here instead 3 years ago when I went to Drivetime, because I thought that was the only option I had. Serra worked tirelessly to get me into something reliable, solid, suited to my budget, and beautiful (not to mention my first-ever brand new car) -- which was no small feat considering past credit issues. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

"Exceptional Experience!"

We truly had an exceptional experience at Serra Toyota in Birmingham. Our salesmen Brett and Matt listened to our needs and went out of their way to make sure our needs were met and we had the best deal possible. They explained all warranties available, all features of the car, the customer service benefits and the loyalty we could expect from the Serra team. We left the dealership excited about our new purchase and we are still excited a week later.

Matt and Brett

"Dedication"

I had a wonderful experience at Serra Toyota very friendly people got out of their way to help I will buy my next car from Serra if i'm still living

"Rav4 Limited"

Had been on the prowler for about 2 yes now. Knew what I wanted but didn't quiet know when; but when I received a telephone call from Mr. Sow and the test drive done, I was pretty much done at hello. Had visited Serra in the past experience quite different ( not so good) this experience has made my daughter to want come and just hang out because all is so friendly and she loves to be around friendly people and oh! Let's not forget the coffee. Mr. Sow was great to work with and was willing to show every working detailed of the vehicle, not that I remember, and who cares I have a brand new 2014 Rav4 with all the bells, whistles, and many gadgets to keep me busy and with reason to come visit Mr. Sow, if by chance I don't understand something. To put it short my daughter and I have a marvelous time at Serra Toyota.

ahmadou Sow

"Relaxing buying experience"

My husband and I had the most pleasant buying experience we have ever had buying a car, our salesman we had at Serra Toyota really listened to what we wanted instead of just trying to push a car on us. Morgan Smith meet all of our needs and most of all at a great price that we were happy with, he went over every detail with us to make sure we understood all the features of our new car. Thank you Serra Toyota for truly caring about your customers.

Morgan Smith

"Ahmadou Sow is AWESOME!!! My car buying experience was a..."

Ahmadou Sow is AWESOME!!! My car buying experience was a great one with him and the team at Serra Toyota. His knowledge about the car made my decision making an easy process.

Ahmadou Sow

"Ashlie was great!!! Got a good trade in deal. Ashlie..."

Ashlie was great!!! Got a good trade in deal. Ashlie showed me many options until she got a smile. She was very considerate of my time and most of all my financial situation. She didn't come off as the "usual car salesman" She was very friendly and she delivered on what she said is possibly... Within a certain amount of time I drove away in a preowned Camry... Anybody I know looking for a car I send them to Ashlie Starnes she awesome!!!

"Ron Babice was a great salesman! My experience from the..."

Ron Babice was a great salesman! My experience from the time he showed me several pre-owned vehicles until he sold me a new one, I couldn't ask for a better service. It has been 6 months and every experience with Serra since my purchase has been a great one. I fully recommend anyone in the market for a new or used to visit Serra Toyota in CenterPoint. Ask for Ron.....he's awesome!

Ron Babice