Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota Learn More

Salatha
5/25/2016

"Sales"

When I think about buying a car my first phone call will be to Shawn Jenkins this was my 4th car I got from Shawn Jenkins and want be the last one.

Will Pruitt
5/24/2016

"Great salesmen! Not pushy!"

Keith did a great job! Went above and beyond. I have worked with Morgan too, in the past, he is also outstanding! You will not be disappointed. You will not find a better GM in Birmingham. John McDonald will make sure that you are taken care of.

May 25, 2016

Will, thanks for sharing your review! We're glad to hear Keith went above and beyond to assist you during your visit. We're happy to assist you, and we hope to see you again!

graciedeb
5/24/2016

"REAL customer service"

I knew the Rav4 was what I wanted when I visited Serra Toyota, but getting the deal that I wanted and making sure I had everything included in the price was something only Jarmaine White could help me do. He gave full attention to what I wanted and answered every question I had. Many times he had gone out of his way to make sure I was satisfied with what I was purchasing. Jarmaine and everyone at Serra Toyota have proven to me that they know true customer service and I know I will enjoy every visit.

May 25, 2016

Thanks for your review! It's great to hear our team was able to get you into your Rav4 with the deal you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again!

Lashondrao

"Awesome salesman"

Thank you for all of your help in purchasing my son a 2016 Camry! You were truly a blessing. I have a new lifetime salesman. Thanks Ahmadou!

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your review! We're glad to hear Ahmadou helped you purchase your son's 2016 Camry. It's our pleasure to assist you. We look forward to seeing you again!

mojo73

"JUST GREAT"

Raphaelle was just great She did it our way an we got what we wanted It was a good experience and the second toy I have bought there

Raphaelle Wehby

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your 5-star review! We're happy to know Raphaelle was a great asset and got you what you wanted from our dealership. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you in the future.

sbdaniels

" Mr. Shawn Jenkins"

I enjoyed working with Shawn. He is very professional, positive. and patient. I had hesitations about coming to Serra Toyota but Shawn came highly recommended and I decided to use him. Shawn, put my mind at ease and I got everything wanted in a car. Shawn LISTENED to all of my needs and wants and exceeded what I expected. I feel very confident n recommending Shawn and Serra Toyota.

May 24, 2016

Thanks for your review! It's fantastic hearing that Shawn listened to everything you needed and made sure your mind was at ease during your experience. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you in the future!

cynthia willoughby
5/21/2016

"Larry Lawson"

This man is the best finance person I've ever dealt with, Awesome professional man, who works for the customer if there's a deal for you he'll find it.

May 23, 2016

Thank you for the kind words, Cynthia! Larry will be very happy to hear them. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Buffy Hosey
5/18/2016

"Great vehicles, excellent customer service!"

Allen was excellent! He spent hours working with us, discussing different models and financing, and test driving 5 or 6 different vehicles! I would definitely buy here again- but it might be a while because, in the end, my husband and I both bought new cars that day!

May 19, 2016

Buffy, thanks for your review! We're happy to hear both you and your husband had an excellent experience working with Allen. We look forward to assisting you with your next car purchases!

tacomagirl
5/18/2016

"love this place!!"

Went to purchase a new car, Chris Ziadie was our salesman. Great to work with and very professional. I recommend everyone to purchase here. Serra Toyota rocks!!

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear Chris was great to work with and provided a professional purchasing experience for you. Thank you for your recommendation. We hope to see you again in the future!

ulmersp1227
5/15/2016

"Great Service"

I am very pleased with the service and attention to detail that the entire staff showed us on our last visit to trade in 2 cars and purchase 2 cars. We wont be shopping anywhere else!

May 17, 2016

We appreciate your feedback! Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're equally pleased to hear our entire staff showed attention to detail and provided great service during your trade ins. We look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Reviews of Chris Ziadie