Serra Toyota

1300 Center Point Pkwy,
Birmingham, Alabama 35215
Serra Toyota Info
About Serra Toyota

At Serra Toyota, Inc in Birmingham, AL, also serving Hoover, Trussville, Pinson, Chalkville and Tuscaloosa, we understand where you buy your new Toyota is just as important as the purchase itself. One visit to our facility at 1300 Centerpoint Parkway in Birmingham and you’ll understand why hundreds of people choose Serra Toyota each month for their new or pre-owned Toyota purchase. Located just minutes from downtown Birmingham, we are convenient to the metro area and open 6 days a week, including our service department to serve you. 20 Years of Experience at Birmingham's Serra Toyota When you visit Serra Toyota , you’ll experience the friendly and knowledgeable staff you’d expect from a family owned and operated dealership with over 20 years of selling Toyota’s and the selection and resources you demand from a large Toyota dealership. The sales showroom is equipped with 4 large flat screen TVs to keep you in touch with the news of the day or your favorite show. Relax and enjoy your favorite SEC team’s game while our award-winning sales professionals prepare your new Toyota for delivery. Our Service lounge is equipped with 2 large flat screen TVs for your favorite show, news channel, or game. You can relax and enjoy the game on Saturdays knowing your Toyota is being serviced by our factory trained Toyota Technicians. We also offer each guest, complimentary breakfast and lunch, free Manicure Mondays, shuttle service, and our “Stay Put Service” which is a complimentary pick up and drop off service . Rental vehicles are available

About Serra Toyota Learn More

malinda george
8/24/2016

"Great"

The team that I had was great. We would buy here again. Would recommend to anyone. we have bought our last five car from Serra Toyota

August 25, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review, Malinda! We are delighted to know that our team provided you with so much assistance. Congratulations on your new car. We look forward to seeing you again on your next car purchase!

Brendak
8/23/2016

"Great experience"

It was a pleasure working with Jarmaine alone with the rest of the staff. Very patient and helpful with me and my husband. Thanks to all.

August 24, 2016

Hello, Brenda! We are pleased to know that you received so much attention and assistance from our staff, we will make sure to pass along your kind words. We look forward to seeing you and your husband again! Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

2016 4Runner
8/23/2016

"Awesome Service !!!!! "

Everyone here is great!!! We worked with Chris Z he was awesome !!! They all work together so well to get you into the new car of your dreams.

August 24, 2016

Thank you for the great review! Helping every customer to find a car that matches their needs is something we strive for. Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you. Enjoy your day!

Melissa
8/22/2016

"Great Sales Team"

I knew I wanted a Tacoma but I wasn't able to locate the one I REALLY wanted near where I live. I contacted Morgan Smith on a Wednesday and I was driving it home Friday morning. This makes the 2nd truck I've bought from Morgan. He makes the car buying experience enjoyable and exciting, like it should be. Thanks again Morgan!

August 24, 2016

Melissa, thank you for your review! We're so happy to hear that Morgan's provided you with such great service. We'll let him know to keep up the great work! Congratulations on your Tacoma, we hope to see you again!

Tedrea
8/19/2016

"Very good & thorough!"

Chris Zadie was great and genuine. He took his time and went over every detail of our transaction. He did not stop until he gave us the best deal

August 21, 2016

Thank you for your review, Tedrea! We're so happy to hear that Christ took such great care of you. We're proud of the excellent service he provides to our customers. We appreciate your business, we hope to see you again!

chrisestes
8/16/2016

"I drive 300 miles to do deals with the man!"

I have bought 3 new toyotas in the past 5 years and 2 have been from Morgan. He is straight to the point and has given me the best deals even when I have called 30 other dealerships. I couldnt recomend him more!

August 18, 2016

Hi! Thanks for the review! We're so glad to hear that we've been able to help you find multiple amazing vehicles. Finding our customers the best deals is our top priority. If you have any questions about your car we'd love to help!

King83
8/16/2016

"Great experience"

Great Salesman Chris did awesome Job getting me a deal he got me in and out in half time I have been before. I will be coming back in the future as long as Cris is there

August 17, 2016

Thank you for leaving a great review! We are pleased to hear Chris provided you with an excellent experience. He will be very happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

ijog1972
8/15/2016

"Post Sale Experience"

This email is to express a sales and post-sales experience at Serra Toyota,1300 Center Point Pkwy, Birmingham, AL 35215 . Not to make this extraordinarily long, let me just say it started with a sale of a 2016 Toyota Tacoma SR-5 Deluxe Cab, some pulling to the right I experienced in driving after the sale, and some extreme shaking of the steering wheel at highway speeds within my first week of ownership. With a first look at the pulling, it was determined the alignment was off and needed to be corrected. That was done 1 week after sale by the Serra Toyota Service Department. It took some conversations several road test drives, a few trips back and forth for me from home to the dealership, and an empathetic salesperson and sales manager, Quinton Smith and Matt Lawley, to get this corrected. I just want to celebrate their empathy, compassion, and attention given to me, where at first glance felt I wouldn't get anyone to understand or see what I was experiencing with the steering wheel shaking at high speeds. Matt assured me he would do whatever it took to get me satisfied and comfortable with my newly purchased vehicle, and he did just that. I asked for my tires to be balanced to rule that out. Even with no one seeing or experiencing what I was complaining about, the balancing was done just for me to see their effort. Since that balancing was completed, I have not experienced any of the steering shaking at highway speeds. I am so glad that was corrected. I just wanted to ensure Matt Lawley and Quinton get the kudos they deserve for taking care of a customer after the sale with what seemed at first I was getting no where trying to get someone in the Service Department to be able to recreate and correct. I am more than impressed with Matt's leadership, confidence he gave me, kindness, and the empathy shown. I was very worried and upset, and I think he picked up on that in meeting with me. The follow-up, gestures of appreciation in gas back to me, an anticipated (have not taken them up on this yet) new car-like cleanup (having spent my new car days back and forth to the dealership) have been awesome customer service turnaround and post-sale follow-up and care. Serra Toyota even more has my business, my loyalty, and my referrals. Stephen Pruitt

August 17, 2016

Stephen, thank you for sharing your experience with us! It's wonderful to hear that Quinton and Matt were able to help with the issue and provide you with great service. We always strive to make our customers feel confident in their purchases. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to our staff. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of help in the future!

Rayray2008
8/12/2016

"Speechless "

My car buying experience was nothing sort of great Keith broke everything down from start to finish I will diffently be purchasing my cars from him in the future he really deserve a raise and a day off thanks again Keith Ra'Shard

August 12, 2016

Thank you for the review! It is a pleasure to hear Keith went the extra mile to provide you with a fantastic experience. He will be happy to hear your kind words. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

MZShearPerfection
8/11/2016

"Awesome!"

Thanks Quinton! You listen to your customers which is very important....I am very happy with my purchase. You are the Best! If your ready to purchase a vehicle... SEE Quinton Smith!!!!

August 11, 2016

I am glad to know that you are happy with your purchase, and thank you for taking the time to share your review. Nothing makes me happier thank knowing when someone on our team has taken the time to listen to our customers wants and needs. Congratulations on your purchase! I will be sure to recognize Quinton for his great work! Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to let our team know! Best, Best, Meghan Barnes, Customer Relations Manager, (205) 838-4400

Reviews of Chris Ziadie