Singer Subaru

Cityside Subaru

trudy blue suby
7/25/2015

"TRUDY BLUE SUBY"

THIS IS THE SIXTH CAR PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. WE HAVE ALWAYS FELT IT WAS A FAIR AND COMFORTABLE DEALER. VASILIL HAS BEEN OUR SALESMAN AND WE ENJOY DEALING WITH HIM.

VASILIL POPOVICH

Bethsh
7/21/2015

"Fantastic experience "

I went in to Singer Subaru two Saturdays ago and bought a Forester with the assistance of Doug and Chris. They were both highly knowledgable, helpful and efficient. I have never had an easier or more comfortable time buying a car. Thank you!

Doug and Chris

SAM 123
7/21/2015

"Very Pleasant"

Our salesman Doug Maranville was very helpful. He accepted the Edmunds Price Quote with no problem. We thought we were going to have to wait for our outback to come in. He arranged for a Subaru Outback model that we to be delivered from another dealer that day .He told us to go to lunch and come back in a couple of hours and our Outback would be ready which it was. The whole car buying experience was pleasant and stress free..

Doug Maranville

cma1391
7/15/2015

"Worst Experiences of My Life"

Buying a car from Singer Subaru was the WORST decision that I have ever made in my entire life. They tried to SCAM me three different times. The first time I brought my car in for an oil change. They told me that my exhaust was cracked and needed to be replaced along with a donut seal. They quoted the repairs at $1,100. I brought my car to my uncle whose a Subaru Certified Mechanic and he told me that the exhaust was fine and that only the donut seal needed to be replaced. He did the work for $100. The second time they tried to scam me was when I put in a claim on my tires. I had purchased an extended warrantee from Janus through Singer which covered damage to my tires and rims from road hazards among other things. I popped my right rear tire and had bubbles in the front 2 as well as rim damage. I told Singer to put in a claim on the 3 tires. About a week later I get a call from Roger Singers' service manager. He told me that Janus rejected the 2 front tires. I wanted to appeal the claim but he refused to give me a contact. I finally got one from him and when I called Janus they told me that Singer Subaru never reported the damage to the 2 front tires and that I had to add it to the claim. I had to fight with Roger to get them added to the claim. Finally he relented and did and the tires ended up being covered. Singer gets a discounted labor rate for warrantee work so they were hoping to get me to pay out of pocket for the 2 front tires. I didn't have my car for 3+ weeks. The third time my car was totaled when I was rear ended. I put in a GAP claim through Singer but Donna one of their managers wouldn't pass on the info to the GAP company. She kept telling me it took 4-6 weeks to process. When I finally gave up with her and found a contact online for the GAP insurance companies claim department they told me that Donna could fax over the info anytime and they would begin processing the claim. When I told her this she finally sent the information over. AAA paid what my car was worth and finally 2.5 months after that Singer got my GAP claim settled. The hassle of having to make sure my lienholder didn't report me to a credit agency while I waited for Singer to finish the GAP claim was horrible. All in all they lied to me multiple times, were extremely disrespectful to me verbally and ethically, and tried to scam me. WORST DEALERSHIP ever.

Donna Kelly, Kenny Mariano

Happy Subaru owner
6/28/2015

"Super singer"

Good experience. Prices are great and the staff are friendly. Make Simger your Subaru dealer and you will not be disappointed. Hurry in for your new Subaru today.

Vasiliy Popovich

keljoh3261
6/21/2015

"Above and beyond expectations"

Purchased a 2015 Forester and the experience was easy, painless and pleasant. Our salesman, Vasiliy Popovich was friendly and actually came to our house post sale to drop something off! Best car experience we've ever had. Highly recommend this dealership and we will buy our next car from them!

Vasiliy, Chris

lovemyforester
6/21/2015

"Excellent Buying Experience"

Purchased a 2015 Subaru Forester. Our salesman, Steve, was friendly, knowledgeable, and low pressure. As this was the first time purchasing a Subaru, Steve educated us on the safety features and overall capabilities of the Subaru line. We particularly like the nearly panoramic view of the Subaru Forester. On our test drive, Steve chose a route that accentuated the capabilities of the Subaru and did not rush us. I would highly recommend Singer Subaru.

Steve, Ken

forestermom
6/13/2015

"Great Customer Service."

Vasiliy was awesome. We were walking around outside and Vasiliy came right out to help us. He showed us a few options and put no pressure on us. We had a certain amount we were willing to spend and he worked to get us there.

Vasiliy Popovich

Very Satisfied Customer
6/09/2015

"Painless buying experience"

Purchased a new 2015 Outback. Very pleasant experience..the Sales folks(Vasily and Ken) I dealt with were very professional and easy to work with. They were also very patient as I went back several times to test drive both Premium and Limited model Legacys and Outbacks. There was little pressure from any visit and I felt I got a very fair price for my trade in and got a good deal with the new Outback Limited I purchased. The "after sale" financial dealings with Chris was also a pleasant, no-pressure situation. I would recommend purchasing from Singer in a heartbeat.

Vasily, Ken, Chris

Hope246
6/08/2015

"Excellent service!!"

Just bought a new Outback and the Salesman was knowledgeable and helpful. We felt no pressure and I thought the whole process was seamless. I highly recommend Singer Subaru.

Vasilly Popvich