Singer Subaru

Steve Lewis Subaru

Subaru of Wakefield

lsyarger
12/25/2014

"Just purchased a 2015 Forester! LOVE it!!!"

Fantastic buying experience. The entire sales team couldn't have been more accommodating. I would definitely go to Singer Subaru for any future Subaru purchases.

Vasiliy Popovich

Cassandra
12/22/2014

"Amazing Experience!"

I had a great experience at Singer Subaru. My salesman Doug was patient and wonderful. I also wanted to thank Chris for explaining more of the financial process to me. Thanks to Doug, Chris and Aaron, I've had a wonderful Christmas. I'm so happy with my WRX, and will be driving it for some time to come. I've already passed out the business cards and have shared my experience with anyone who will listen. Thank you!! Cassandra

Doug, Chris, and Aaron

danilo77
12/05/2014

"Singer Subaru I'll be back for another Outback!"

Great experience buying 2015 Outback. No pressure from sales staff. Friendly laid back environment. Vasiliy made my purchase transaction smooth and easy. Exceeded my expectations. Completely satisfied.

Vasily

marizaclinton
12/03/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

I had a great experience at Singer Subaru. The worked to get me the best rate, I was pleased with the final price, everything was done in the time frame they promised and I had very little to do and everything was prepared for me when I arrived to pick up my car which is good for me because have such limited time. Vasilly was very easy to work with and when I picked up my car was wonderful at communicating with me and teaching me about all the new features of my new car when I picked it up. I wish all my car buying experiences were as easy as this one.

Vasilly Popovich

poochie.uno
11/08/2014

"Helpful"

I was deployed to Afghanistan when I asked my brother to look for a 2014 BRZ premium and he had found Singer Subaru Dealership. We were very impressed with the help of Mr. Douglas. He helped us throughout the process. I highly recommend Singer Subaru

douglas

J Bolduc
10/15/2014

"Amazingly Stress-Free Purchase "

Last week I purchased my first ever brand new car and the experience could not have been any better. I am a huge believer in doing research before making a big purchase - I talked to four different Subaru dealers that were around me. Singer was extremely customer friendly and was quick to respond to any questions or concerns I emailed. Being intimidated by the whole process and hearing car dealer horror stories I brought my dad with me, but honestly I would have felt comfortable by myself as well. It was a very calm environment and everyone was friendly while we waited (they also has a sense of humor which made the experience that much better). I first talked to Kenny and Rachel of the internet sales team via email; they didn't have the exact car I wanted, but really got the ball rolling in getting me what I wanted. When I went in for a test drive I met Vasiliy; as he took my license he asked if I knew C****, my brother who had bout his car here over a year and a half ago, I was shocked and impressed he remembered him. V was super friendly, funny and made sure I was getting what I wanted... He got me my 2014 Crosstrek THE NEXT DAY! (Other places told me it would be weeks). The next day I went back to pick up my new baby with the biggest and cheesiest smile on my face and still have the same smile every time I get in it. Te ladies at the front were super friendly. Vasiliy's appointment that was after me came in early and he handled us both being there very well and was sure to give us both the best service. Mark from finance was very honest about the whole process and extras and I never felt pressured to do any of it. Eddie (the general manager - I think) was super nice and made sure I was getting the best experience and really worked with his team. Apologies for my rambling review- there are so many great things I can say about all of them. I think the VIP Program is an amazing touch by the dealership - great touch for customer satisfaction. I have seen some mixed reviews about the service department, but I'll comment on that when I go in for service. I can't imagine it being a negative experience. So glad I bought my car here and a huge thank you to everyone at Singer!!

Vasiliy, Eddie, Mark

cadetmar
8/25/2014

"New Purchase"

So far all I have done is purchase a new car (I have not had any work done on it yet). I have to say they went far out of their way to find the exact car I wanted and went over every detail of Subaru's until I felt like I built the car. I highly recommend Singer Subaru.

Doug.

Snopuf
8/25/2014

"Lovely people"

Buying my car there was a very nice experience. It's usually a traumatic experience, but this time it wasn't. I actually enjoyed it.

Doug, JP

keylyme
8/21/2014

"Recommending to Everyone!"

Singer Subaru is different than any dealership I have ever been to with friendly, down-to-earth employees who completely lack the "car salesman" persona. All three employees I worked with put me immediately at ease and I was so impressed with their over-the-top customer service (driving over 70 miles to bring me paperwork and diligently searching for lower financing for me - something I had not even requested). They have a customer for life and I am telling everyone to check here before shopping anywhere else!

Doug, J.P., Mark

audio2244nut
8/13/2014

"Great deal"

When I was ready to close the deal on a new Subaru, I misunderstood the agreeement on the price of the car.The sales team then, came up with a price that was resonable and fair. I am very satisfied with rhe treatment I received at Singer Subaru. I love the car!

Eric