Singer Subaru

Cityside Subaru

gramgram
4/06/2015

"Fanastic "

Best experience ever in buying my car. It actually was a lot of fun, no pressure ,great information. We actual bought a 2014 model, which worked for our budget. Thank You so very much.

Eric

fivetop
4/03/2015

"New Car"

Very courteous,helping, very good at explaining different options available to us . kept in contact with us through out the sale.Excellent overall experiance.The end.

Erik Figueroa

KREIZA
4/02/2015

"Friendly and honest, no pressure"

I had a GREAT experience at Singer at the same time I was being harrassed by a higher pressure dealer. Kenny answered all my questions by email. Erik showed me the car I was initally interested in and patiently and concisely answered my thousand questions about Subaru - a brand I've never bought before. Jeff "haggled" with me (really, he just agreed with everything I reasonably asked for!) via prompt email. And when Jeff and I came to an agreement, Vasiliy sealed the deal and got my car. Kenny was very clear and patient when it came to signing the nitty gritty paperwork. Everyone was very friendly, helpful, open, and clear when they interacted with me - online, on the phone, and in person. (Meanwhile, the other dealer was calling me incessantly, trying to use fear tactics, trying to convince me that matching Singer was "a great deal" and treating me like I "HAD" to do business with them.) I'm SO glad I chose Singer for my initial purchase, and I can guarantee that I'll return for service over and over! Oh...and of course, I LOVE my new Impreza!!!

Kenny, Erik, Jeff, Vasiliy

alamengual
4/02/2015

"Excellent service by everyone."

It was a very nice experience. The salesman Versiliy was personable, friendly and knowledgeable. I expected the normal car salesman attitude, nothing like that at all. I highly recommend this dealership. Have also dealt with parts, good experience as well.

Versiliy , Kenny

rootes17
3/26/2015

"Great dealership and staff"

I had a great experience at Singer and love my new Legacy. My salesman Doug, along with Kenny and Eddie were extremely helpful and professional. They were personable, made the process simple, and didn't play games which I really appreciated. They kept me updated on the status of my Legacy which was on order and when I arrived to pick it up, Kenny already had a jumpstart on the paperwork that had to be completed. Doug also took the time to show me all of the new features in the car and took me for a test drive to try out the Eyesight and to answer any questions about my new car. I'd definitely recommend Singer Subaru to anyone who is looking to lease or purchase a new Subaru! -Lauren

Doug, Kenny, Eddie

Eni
3/14/2015

"Great dealership and very fair."

After visiting a number of Subaru dealerships since I started my search for a car last October, I chose Singer Subaru and Erik to complete my search. Erik was respectful, not pushy or overbearing. He was reachable and always welcoming for questions or to help with finishing up the paperwork for the registration. This dealership was the fairest and most honest one I came across and Erik was a pleasure to work with, and I would recommend them wholeheartedly.

Erik

TJ4206
3/06/2015

"Great dealer to buy from"

I echo what reviewer teeqc wrote. We are also in MA and although it was the dealer closest to us, Singer was true to its word and professional in all stages of the process. This was by far one of the easiest car-buying experiences we have ever had. Will definitely return to Singer for our next vehicle.

Doug, Kenny, Jeff

teeqc
2/27/2015

"Have recommended Singer to friends"

The Singer folks were up-front, efficient, responsive, very courteous, and extremely helpful. I live in MA, but the dealers here could not compare in price offered, professionalism, honesty, and helpfulness. Singer was outstanding. I purchased from them last week and have already recommended Singer to two friends and a family member who are in the market to buy. Will do business with them again when my lease ends even though I live 30 miles away. Totally worth it. Thanks so much, Singer team! Teresa

Kenny Mariano, Jeffrey Diener, Christopher Farrar, Vasily Popovich

Steve
2/26/2015

"The best dealer I had ever dealt with"

I would recommend a friend there. They have the best price than any other dealer. They were fast and easy to work with, didn't give me a hard time at all.

elisaknox
2/20/2015

"Came excited for an Outback, left THRILLED with a Forester!"

I was serious about buying an Outback I had seen on the website, so I came in and test drove it. I LOVED it and the price was right. We were pleasantly surprised by the easygoing salesperson who was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy. We thought we should test drive at least one other car to compare to the Outback, so my husband found a brand new Forester and we took that out. We were both surprised at how much we liked it. We decided to think about it for a bit, and never once did our salesperson make us feel like we had to make a decision that day. We were going to wait two days to come back, but decided to buy it the very next day. The process was smooth, no pressure and totally easy. We feel like we paid a fair price for the car and we're really satisfied with the process. We are so happy with Derrick and Singer Subaru we would absolutely buy from them again!

Derrick Winward