Singer Subaru

Cityside Subaru

Gut152
9/01/2015

"Great interaction"

I was very impressed with Doug and the owner. They made it easy to lease a new car and I felt they were honest. I would recommend them.

Doug and the owner (forgot his name)

Anoop
8/28/2015

"Excellent Car Buying Experience !!"

It was a wonderful experience to buy from Singer Subaru!! I spoke to them over the phone before going there. Car was out waiting for me to look (pretty neat). There was no overselling / underselling or additional pressure to buy. All staff members were very courteous and did their job very thoroughly. What is told to us is exactly what we got and everything was on time and well prepared. I will happily recommend Singer Subaru without a doubt to anyone. BTW Vasilly was excellent !!!

Vasilly

SnoopDog00
8/23/2015

"Great buying experience at Singer Subaru"

Great overall experience at Singer Subaru. Bought my second car from them and wouldn't think of going to another Subaru dealership. Great car (Legacy) at a great price. Thanks again. I'll be back...

Vasilly

Hfig0812

"Awesome service! "

Very easy transition! The customer service was exceptional and the finalizing of the paperwork was easy, and fast and well explained. No rush at all, Erik, Jeff and Kenny all were excellent! I would recommend this dealership to anyone! Love our new Outback!

Erik, Jeff, Kenny

gks

"Positive as usual"

We were interested in purchasing a loaner/used car that we had seen on the website and Doug Maranville was extremely helpful. We appreciated his low key, no pressure approach. This is the third Forester we have purchased at this dealership.

Doug Maranville, Kenny Mariano

Duke
8/17/2015

"No pressure sales"

My overall experience with all involved was painless, Vassilly, Kenny and Jeff were true professionals and made the transaction very smooth. I would recommend the dealership to anyone

Vassilly, Kenny and Jeff

michaelkatz
8/14/2015

"No red tape"

Did exactly what they said they would in arranging a car lease for the benefit of my son! At times a bit difficult to get on the telephone. MAK

Douglas Maranville

stp123
8/11/2015

"Worst Dealership experience I have ever had."

Leased an Outback and because my wife was going to pick it up I wanted everything possible done upfront. I called several times to ensure she would be all set. I gave a credit card deposit and sent a check for the balance due long before she was picking up the vehicle. When she arrived they said they never got any of the money, they kept her for 2 1/2 hrs going over things that could have easily done ahead of time. Really poor.

Kenny Mariano

Sades077
8/10/2015

"First car purchase "

I think this dealership did and excellent job with helping me find the perfect car. Doug (my salesman) was extremely patient with me and assisted me through the entire process of buying my first car, made a stressful experience extremely easy and enjoyable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone and I certainly would buy from them again.

Doug

PFloyd
8/04/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

Singer had the best equipped Crosstrek from the online inventory searches I had done. Vasili was pleasant and willing to discuss numbers on the phone to not waste ones time driving for nonsense number games. Once at the dealership still no number games just respectful customer service and I bought a beautiful new car. Vasili was a very busy man but still spent the time showing the interior functions of all buttons. He could of sent me on my way with a quick sale done but did not. Very nice man. I would definitely recommend all to shop within Singer's inventory or let them have a chance to match numbers for a vehicle that may me at another dealership. They put out a fantastic deal on my Crosstrek. Finance gentleman was also not a pushy buy all the extras type either. A great experience. Will send all I know shopping in there direction.

Vasili Popovich ( forget the finance man name) also very personable