Singer Subaru

Steve Lewis Subaru

Cityside Subaru

teeqc
2/27/2015

"Have recommended Singer to friends"

The Singer folks were up-front, efficient, responsive, very courteous, and extremely helpful. I live in MA, but the dealers here could not compare in price offered, professionalism, honesty, and helpfulness. Singer was outstanding. I purchased from them last week and have already recommended Singer to two friends and a family member who are in the market to buy. Will do business with them again when my lease ends even though I live 30 miles away. Totally worth it. Thanks so much, Singer team! Teresa

Kenny Mariano, Jeffrey Diener, Christopher Farrar, Vasily Popovich

Steve
2/26/2015

"The best dealer I had ever dealt with"

I would recommend a friend there. They have the best price than any other dealer. They were fast and easy to work with, didn't give me a hard time at all.

elisaknox
2/20/2015

"Came excited for an Outback, left THRILLED with a Forester!"

I was serious about buying an Outback I had seen on the website, so I came in and test drove it. I LOVED it and the price was right. We were pleasantly surprised by the easygoing salesperson who was very knowledgeable and not at all pushy. We thought we should test drive at least one other car to compare to the Outback, so my husband found a brand new Forester and we took that out. We were both surprised at how much we liked it. We decided to think about it for a bit, and never once did our salesperson make us feel like we had to make a decision that day. We were going to wait two days to come back, but decided to buy it the very next day. The process was smooth, no pressure and totally easy. We feel like we paid a fair price for the car and we're really satisfied with the process. We are so happy with Derrick and Singer Subaru we would absolutely buy from them again!

Derrick Winward

mary
2/19/2015

"Excllent Experience"

They were knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful. They did not pressure me like other dealers, which I appreciate very much. It was a very nice experience and I will recommend them to any of my friends looking for a car.

Erik Figueroa, Kenny Mariano

rita nc
2/15/2015

"Great experience."

People were all very helpful and friendly. Assisted in troubleshooter issues. Good interaction among all employees. Have recommended dealership to several people. Love my Subaru.

Doug Naranville

andrew7
2/05/2015

"Great buying experience. Awesome car "

My wife and I went to Singer Subaru and were very pleased with the customer service and overall sales experience. Doug was our sales guy and he exceeded all expectations. If all car salesmen were like Doug car buying would be thought of as an enjoyable experience. There wasn't a feeling of being overwhelmed or any pressure. Doug was able to help us find the perfect car. We are very happy with our new Subaru and will consider going back to Singer in the future.

Douglas Maranville

maiph
1/14/2015

"happy with my choice of car and dealer"

I was very pleased with the excellent communications and services of the whole team. Douglas was such a nice sales representative. Unlike another Subaru dealers, Singer Subaru was the only dealer that had red Subaru Legacy 2.5i Premium I was looking for. This is my first Subaru purchase, I am very happy with its look and looking forward to enjoying its high performance also.

Douglas Maranville

dlanguedoc
1/10/2015

"Smooth process"

This was a simple and smooth process. All the details were covered. We had our new Subaru in just a few days. Great experience, thanks!

Vasilly Popvich

KWA
1/09/2015

"Stressless"

Not a word generally associated with purchasing a car but it was a very positive experience. Our salesman, Vasily, was great. Easy going and attentive. Sales Manager, Jeff, needs to be cloned. Every dealership needs one of him. Can't say enough. We'll be spreading the word!

Vasily and Jeff

lsyarger
12/25/2014

"Just purchased a 2015 Forester! LOVE it!!!"

Fantastic buying experience. The entire sales team couldn't have been more accommodating. I would definitely go to Singer Subaru for any future Subaru purchases.

Vasiliy Popovich