Springs Automotive Group - Platte Ave

GM/Service

August 16, 2017

"Nothing to Complain"

- PINK FLOYD CENTINA

wife and i are just glad to have a really good company that is willing to work w us despite of our credit issues they understand and help people trying to start in life. keith brooks is an amazing person to deal w/. price is fair and really nice inventory..clean lot and the lot is well lit and vissible from the road.

Frank Claros
Justin Hecht
Mike Gravelle

August 15, 2017

"Excellent service"

- David Self

Kieth helped me find my dream car, and worked for hours on end to find a payment plan that was right for me. He's very helpful, and very experienced.

August 15, 2017

"Outstanding beyond words "

- Outstanding

Hello Review reader's I will like to share my Outstanding experience with you all today at Springs Automotive Group at their new location on Powers & Galley intersection. I'm currently trying to buy a Ford F150 King Ranch, so I went to there location to find something in my budget. At this particular time they did not have anything in my budget range, but it did not stop there. I had a search on auto trader with few trucks in my budget, Guy and Tony research the Truck that I had on my favorite on auto trader and bought it from the dealer in Texas and had it delivered here to me. Now tell me if that was not simply Outstanding? I'm still blown away by that and will like everyone one to know!

Huss, Tony, Guy.