Steven's Jersey City Ford

Joseph Bogigian

October 20, 2016

"SCAM SCAM SCAM"

- Netty_Green

I went into this dealership expecting to leave with a car but instead I left with a headache and many issues. Not only did they not allow us to take the car until a week after they were paid, but they never paid the state the taxes on the deal and they never paid the dmv for tags. Although my contract shows these fees were paid to the dealership, they have done nothing to help me. Now in October I have tags that expired 9/13/16 and I'm told the dealership in under new ownership. So I'm thinking this is great I have people who will help me. I was wrong... After two weeks of back and forth I was finally told they lied to me and had no intentions of submitting my papers for tags. The new owners gave me all the paperwork they have, and explained they are not doing any business with customers scammed by the previous owners. So here I am two full months after purchase with no where to turn. The only way to go through DMV is to pay taxes and title fees AGAIN! I surely don't have $1500 laying around for something I already bought. If I were you id stay far away from this business!

Steven's Jersey City Ford, Jersey City, NJ, 07304