Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard,
Plainfield, Indiana 46168
Stoops Buick GMC Info
About Stoops Buick GMC

Our Mission Statement is simple. "Building long term relationships with our customers is the central focus of everything we do."We build success through mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and associates. We earn trust with integrity and honor in all of our behaviors. We prepare ourselves for performance excellence though training and practice. We acknowledge and correct our mistakes so they are not repeated. We are considerate of the needs, preferences, and feelings of all persons. We bring value to our community through corporate responsibility and civic involvement.

About Stoops Buick GMC

• Super Clean & Sanitized bi-weekly restrooms
Ownernewrex
8/24/2015

"No pressure "

Ryan was very professional, informative, and low pressure. He made us feel very comfortable in selecting our Canyon. He also lined up the hard cover for our truck and installation. He explained all the features & we would highly recommend Ryan & Stoops to anyone. We drove away thinking we would come back here for our next vehicle.

Harry's mom
8/19/2015

"Thanks, Joe!"

I've found Joe Hayes to be extremely helpful and honest during the car buying process. He makes you feel like he's really on your side, not like he's just there to squeeze every penny he can out of you. That is pretty rare in my experience. He has been doing it a long time and you can tell he knows his business well. He isn't afraid to tell it like it is and will give you good advice. I won't buy another car without talking to him about it first.

terrain
8/17/2015

"Best dealership Experience "

Ryan gave wonderful customer service, and valued our time. Explained all features of our leased Terrain. Kevin with paperwork signing was wonderful as well! Best and least stressful experience at a dealership my husband and I have had. I would highly recommend Ryan and Stoops GMC!

bstephey1015
8/15/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

I bought my 2013 GM Certified Acadia from Joe Hayes at Stoops after working with Sarah via email. This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Joe took the time to explain everything about my new vehicle and made sure it was the perfect fit! He is professional and makes you feel right at home. I will recommend Joe, Sarah & Stoops to everyone. I look forward to my next purchase from here.

smartiebob
8/12/2015

"Best Buick/GMC Dealership in Indiana"

Purchased Buick 2015 Enclave for a great price from an experienced courteous salesman John Conway. Best experience at a dealership I ever have had & I am 70 years old. If a Buick or GMC vehicle is in your future you need to visit Stoops & ask for John.

John & Paula Walker
7/30/2015

"A great sales person to work with"

We purchased a 2015 GMC Dura Max Denali Truck from Stoops with Steve Willett guiding our way, answering the many questions we had. He is a very patient man with a sense of humor dealing with us and our many visits and different interest. When we finely made our decision he took care of all the additional changes we wanted on the truck. Stoops have been providing service to our many vehicles, as well as extended family’s vehicles, for many years and we will continue use them. The service department is a pleasure to work with as well as all of the staff.

Lance Walker

rich&Jan
7/29/2015

"Honest and very nice person to deal with"

Very friendly, helpful, and overall a nice person in purchasing our 2014 Malibu. We drove many miles from Muncie, IN to have him as our salesman. He was very knowledgeable and would find the answer if he didn't know the answer to our inquiry. I would highly recommend him. Richard and Janet

Rodgerwat2015
7/28/2015

"Watson Sierra"

Worked w/ us to find the right truck to pull our camper. They didn't have our color but worked w/ another dealer that did. Although this was on a weekend, we were able to sign the deal on Tuesday.

Linda
7/25/2015

"Couldn't get any better!"

Friendly, knowledgeable people provinding excellent service is what you'll find at Stoop's. It was definetly the best car shopping experience we've had and we'll certainly be return customers.

Thomasjp
7/22/2015

"Fantastic experience "

I bought my Accord from Joe Hayes for a great price and a phenomenal deal! My experience with him and the company has me staying with Joe for the rest of my car needs.

Reviews of Steve Willett