Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard, Plainfield, Indiana 46168 Open Now 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Hours

Rich Santomassino, Sales Consultant, Stoops Buick GMC

Jim Meyers

Joe Manderino, Sales Consultant, Stoops Buick GMC

Joe Manderino

March 25, 2017

"No Pressure and Amazing Service"

- Regal Beauty

My husband and I had been casually looking for the right vehicle but were in no hurry to buy. Most dealerships we visited never followed up or took time to "qualify" the customer. On a whim we made the 45 minute drive down to Stoops where we met Rich Santomassino. Rich took the time to actually listen to our needs. He is very knowledgeable and helped discuss at length our options and the pros and cons, never pressuring us. Rich actually got his used sales manager involved to find us EXACTLY what we were looking for. It took a few days but Stoops went to auction and brought back a vehicle that met our criteria. Rich stayed in contact with us the entire time keeping us updated as to the status of the search and arrival of the car. When it came time for the test drive etc. there was absolutely no pressure to buy. Stoops wanted us to be 100% satisfied. If you are in the market for a car, stop by Stoops and talk to Rich. You will not be disappointed. He definitely earned the right to be first on our list when we are in the market for another vehicle.

March 20, 2017

"No Hassle"

- janelle.smith30

I was skeptical of the no hassle price listed online since it was about $3000 less than local dealerships but decided to go see if it was really a no hassle price. We were from out of town and had to drive an hour and a half to get there. The salesman was waiting for us upon arrival and quickly took us to do a test drive of a few different Chevrolet Malibu's. He was friendly, quick, and knowledgeable about the car's features. We were very pleased to find out that the price listed online was the actual price. There was only one added cost of $250 that would benefit someone if they lived close enough to the dealership, but they took this off for us since it was not going to benefit us. I love, love, love the no hassle price approach because I don't have the time or energy to negotiate back and forth just to get a fair price. I was trading in my current vehicle and they handle trade ins very differently than other dealerships. They actually go through the blue book value with you and also give you what their dealership appraises the car for. Whichever is higher is what you can get for your car. Kelly Blue Book gives them a check for the vehicle if their price is higher. This was a new experience for me and left me feeling like I got a fair price for my trade in. Steve Stason was our salesman and he was very patient and also very expedient to get us out of there that very same night. He stayed late to make sure we left with the vehicle and that we knew about all of the technological features of the car. The loan process was very easy as well and they didn't try to upsell us something that wasn't needed. Once again I really appreciated the no hassle approach. This has been the only time I have purchased a car and not felt pressured to purchase something that I didn't want or need. I can't say thank you enough and we will definitely be back for our next vehicle purchase!

March 17, 2017

"Always friendly and willing to answer my questions"

- skclayton

Great staff letting you know along the way on the status of the work being done to your vehicle. Sales person never forgets his customers always speaking passing through the waiting area. Feel like family!

New 2017 Buick Enclave, $38342