Stoops Buick GMC

Stoops Buick GMC
Call
Stoops Buick GMC Info
About Stoops Buick GMC

Our Mission Statement is simple. "Building long term relationships with our customers is the central focus of everything we do."We build success through mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and associates. We earn trust with integrity and honor in all of our behaviors. We prepare ourselves for performance excellence though training and practice. We acknowledge and correct our mistakes so they are not repeated. We are considerate of the needs, preferences, and feelings of all persons. We bring value to our community through corporate responsibility and civic involvement.

About Stoops Buick GMC

• Environmentally-Friendly Collision Center
  • Exclusive Rewards for Sales/Service
  • Super Clean & Sanitized bi-weekly restrooms

"Stoops? Forget it! "

I emailed these people about Mid July , 2014, so not too long ago and got a reply and call from this guy named Joe. I asked him about the car and he said it was in MINT condition! I was looking at a newly listed 1998 Cadillac Deville with the Canvas top---black and gray. It only had 28000 original miles on it. I requested and he sent some additional pictures and it was still kind of hard to see everything but it did look good and he insisted I would not be disappointed, so I decided to drive almost 2 hours to see it from Eastern Illinois. When I got there I was immediately disappointed as he knew I was right there since I had just text him at a stop moments before ---- and I had to ask for him when I came in the door. The car was no good. There were a couple of scratches that had rust already starting on the driver's side towards the back on the upper panel. It looked like it had not been waxed for a long time too. Then I noticed the power antenna was busted. Then the tires were old and one had much more mileage on it than the other three! Finally we drove it and the brakes were about shot as I had to push real hard with much resistance to get the car to stop. It also smelled hot when we parked it and it was not even a hot day as July in IL/Indy has not been in the 90s as usual but only the 70s and low 80s! They wanted 5900 plus tax, title and license and Joe said NO MOVEMENT--its sold as is and he said ---we have not even had our mechanics do an inspection or anything to it so that is the way it is! I said well good bye and I went home very irritated that he had said it was MINT and it was far from Mint condition. He later had the nerve to call me when I was half home and ask if I would offer him a price. I'm like---get out of here. You had your chance when I was there. I later sent a text message to him and asked him if he'd give me some gas money and he text me NOPE......this guy is arrogant and does not even have a good personality. Another apparent and typical car sales man who does not know what the truth means and apparently does not understand what MINT means on a car! Do not buy this car for 5900. Its only worth about 3500 at the most. IT even smelled kind of hot after I drove it for a few moments. I wanted this for a collector car as it had low mileage and I collect older Cadillacs but no way on this one! FAR from Mint...not even good or safe with those brakes! Joe Hayes, you need to learn how to deal with people, OK? Thank you , Mark A....

Stoops Buick GMC responded to this review

August 01, 2014

On behalf of the entire staff and management team at Stoops Buick-GMC, we wanted to apologize for your experience. We have taken steps to improve the communication between our entire sales & management team. If you would like to call me so we may discuss this personally, my number is 317-268-7102. Respectfully, Jim Meyers General Manager.

"Great man to buy a car from!"

From the time he answered the phone (late) until we drove off the lot, Steve Willet was very informative, helpful and courteous. We bought a 2012 Buick Lacrosse on Sat. July 12th and were very happy with the whole experience. We will recommend them to our friends and family. Oh and Steve the Stone Creek restaurant was great! Thanks for the fried green tomatoes!!

"Chuck's The Man"

Came from Muncie, IN to look at at a 2012 Enclave we found on the website. We called on the road ahead of time, when we got there Chuck Sechrest had the car ready and waiting for us. Awesome service, not a detail overlooked and we got the care we were looking for! We without a doubt will be back to see Chuck for our next vehicle.

"Last fall, we came into Stoops. We have known Jim Jarvis..."

Last fall, we came into Stoops. We have known Jim Jarvis for several years. He introduced us to Steve Willett. Steve worked with us through the whole vehicle purchase process. Steve is GREAT to work with. There was no pressure at any time, he answered all our questions and concerns to our satisfaction and we ended up with a really good deal. We leased a 2014 Buick Enclave. One of the main reasons was for our trips to Florida and a good all around safe vehicle. Our trip to Florida was a real joy this year. We had room to pack everything, the ride was very nice, no road noise and we felt safe. And the other best part was the gas milage. We got over 24 MPG and that was running 70-80 on the interstate with all the other traffic. We would highly recommend going to Stoops and working with Steve and Jim. Tim and Lora Budd

Jim Jarvis

"Stoops helped me get a great car! My experience there was..."

Stoops helped me get a great car! My experience there was terrific and unexpected. The car I got will help me in with my daily job of helping moms and their babies. Thank you!

"I'm a new citizen of the United States,I have been..."

I'm a new citizen of the United States,I have been trying to establish my credit in this country. I have been looking for a car for some time I have a lot of dealer ships by my house in Fishers - Indiana, but unfortunately I noticed the dealers over here had no interest to help me to get the car I was looking for so I decided to shop online and I found the car I wanted a GMC Terrain 2012 and the next thing I knew I was driving in a brand new 2014 GMC Terrain home:) Thanks for the Stoops team and a special thanks for Julie Clay for being so kind and honest. Thanks, Fernanda and Amy Green

"Spent a Saturday looking around for a truck. Went to..."

Spent a Saturday looking around for a truck. Went to several dealerships and Stoops was the only one where I could get out of my car and look for a vehicle without getting heckled. Once I entered the sales room I was greeted by Mr. Kent Fisher. Deal went without any issues as Mr. Jim Jarvis (Sales Manager) took no time at all to accept my deal. Overall, great people to deal with and extremely customer friendly. I would highly recommend this dealership to any first time or experienced vehicle purchaser.

"Sales staff did great job.an was very helpful. The..."

Sales staff did great job.an was very helpful. The Finance person was good AFTER he took time away from visiting with his friend an did his job. The time waiting almost made me walk away. The only reason I did not was the sale man I worked with. That is why the overall experience was not great

"They provide excellent service in every area of the..."

They provide excellent service in every area of the business. They have always treated me like family! I would highly recommend Stoops Dealership to everyone. THANKS!

"Dear Al Zumpe: Now that I’ve had a few days to enjoy my..."

Dear Al Zumpe: Now that I’ve had a few days to enjoy my luxurious new 2012 Buick Regal GS, I wanted to thank you for your help and extra efforts to make my buying experience at Stoops Buick-GMC an excellent one. I really appreciated how you took the extra time to review the vehicle with me after the purchase was completed, such as setting up my on-star settings, assisting me with the discounted purchase of phone minutes, and just going over all of the buttons and many features in the Regal went a long way to helping me become acclimated to my new car. Your extra efforts helped me out tremendously because the new Regal has so many great features and options that it would have been a bit overwhelming to figure them all out at first by myself alone. You certainly made this learning process much quicker and easier for me by taking the time to review them all with me prior to leaving the dealership on the day of purchase. Al, you were truly a “tension-easer” during my vehicle purchase because I have not always found the new car dealership to be an enjoyable buying experience. However, you and the other staff members at Stoops Buick-GMC, such as Jim Meyers, Aaron Wildey, Tyler Meyers, Daniel Meyers, and Kent Earles, that I had the pleasure of working with that day were all wonderful and I will recommend your services, as well as Stoops Buick-GMC, to my friends, family, and business associates now and in the future! Thank you for helping me with the purchase of my new Regal, Al. I wish you and the staff at Stoops the very best and I truly appreciated the excellent customer buying experience that you and your dealership provided to me. Sincerely, Donald “Donny” Dyer Financial Professional Prudential Insurance Company of America “Bring Your Challenges” Prudential Financial, Inc. Pruco Securities, Inc. 317-339-6464 Cell# Donald.Dyer@Prudential.com 317-708-5605 Office#

Tyler Meyers: Finance Dept