Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard,
Plainfield, Indiana 46168
Stoops Buick GMC Info
About Stoops Buick GMC

Our Mission Statement is simple. "Building long term relationships with our customers is the central focus of everything we do."We build success through mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and associates. We earn trust with integrity and honor in all of our behaviors. We prepare ourselves for performance excellence though training and practice. We acknowledge and correct our mistakes so they are not repeated. We are considerate of the needs, preferences, and feelings of all persons. We bring value to our community through corporate responsibility and civic involvement.

About Stoops Buick GMC

• Exclusive Rewards for Sales/Service
  • Super Clean & Sanitized bi-weekly restrooms
John & Paula Walker
7/30/2015

"A great sales person to work with"

We purchased a 2015 GMC Dura Max Denali Truck from Stoops with Steve Willett guiding our way, answering the many questions we had. He is a very patient man with a sense of humor dealing with us and our many visits and different interest. When we finely made our decision he took care of all the additional changes we wanted on the truck. Stoops have been providing service to our many vehicles, as well as extended family’s vehicles, for many years and we will continue use them. The service department is a pleasure to work with as well as all of the staff.

Lance Walker

rich&Jan
7/29/2015

"Honest and very nice person to deal with"

Very friendly, helpful, and overall a nice person in purchasing our 2014 Malibu. We drove many miles from Muncie, IN to have him as our salesman. He was very knowledgeable and would find the answer if he didn't know the answer to our inquiry. I would highly recommend him. Richard and Janet

Rodgerwat2015
7/28/2015

"Watson Sierra"

Worked w/ us to find the right truck to pull our camper. They didn't have our color but worked w/ another dealer that did. Although this was on a weekend, we were able to sign the deal on Tuesday.

Linda
7/25/2015

"Couldn't get any better!"

Friendly, knowledgeable people provinding excellent service is what you'll find at Stoop's. It was definetly the best car shopping experience we've had and we'll certainly be return customers.

Thomasjp
7/22/2015

"Fantastic experience "

I bought my Accord from Joe Hayes for a great price and a phenomenal deal! My experience with him and the company has me staying with Joe for the rest of my car needs.

Paula
7/16/2015

"Joe Hayes"

We have worked with Joe Hayes more than a few times in purchasing a car. We appreciate his professionalism, forthrightness, and integrity. And, even though it’s been over a year since we purchased our Acadia from Stoops, he hasn’t forgotten us and helps out with whatever is needed. We would definitely work with Joe and Stoops in the future.

Ssousa91
7/11/2015

"Honest Knowledge "

I have visited Stoops Buick for service on my car on a few occassions. Whenever there is an issue, I call Joe Hayes with a description and he is able to diagnose the car with accuracy and sets up an appointment for me in the service center even though he works in sales. He never tries to sell more services than what is needed and shoots straight. He is a family man who understands the need for budgeting and that is why I will always go to him to purchase a car whenever I should need in the future. He is awesome!

Pam
7/10/2015

"New vehicle purchase"

Just purchased a new Enclave with the help of Steve Willett, who worked with us on finding the SUV we wanted. Very professional - not pushy

Iupui6
7/08/2015

"Joe Hayes and Sarah Riley "

I have went in to purchase a vehicle in January. I met Joe and Sarah. Joe was finishing up with a customer and I was next in line. Until my turn Sarah and I had a friendly conversation. Once with Joe he helped me pick out and test drive my brand new Buick Encore. Being my first new car he taught me the ends and outs of these unique Buicks. The wait time was no big deal as while I was waiting Joe, Sarah, and I had a very great conversation. I will get my future cars definitely from here and will only see Joe and Sarah.

relak24
7/08/2015

"service and sales"

Joe Hayes has helped me with service on my Cadillac and help some of my friends purchase cars. I will use Joe when I'm ready to replace my car. He is an excellent salesman and treats people with honesty and integrity.

Reviews of Steve Willett