Stoops Buick GMC

1251 Quaker Boulevard,
Plainfield, Indiana 46168
Stoops Buick GMC Info
About Stoops Buick GMC

Our Mission Statement is simple. "Building long term relationships with our customers is the central focus of everything we do."We build success through mutually beneficial relationships with our customers. We strive to provide an exceptional experience for our customers and associates. We earn trust with integrity and honor in all of our behaviors. We prepare ourselves for performance excellence though training and practice. We acknowledge and correct our mistakes so they are not repeated. We are considerate of the needs, preferences, and feelings of all persons. We bring value to our community through corporate responsibility and civic involvement.

About Stoops Buick GMC

• Exclusive Rewards for Sales/Service
  • Super Clean & Sanitized bi-weekly restrooms
Highheelz
6/28/2015

"Fantastic Staff and Dealership"

I purchased a 2014 GMC Terrain from Stoops. Recently, someone ran into it and I took it to Stoops because I wanted to ensure it was fixed properly. I worked with Susie R in the body shop. She was in constant communication with me through email keeping me updated on what was going on with the repair. Once they removed the door that was hit, additional things were found that needed to be fixed. I was kept in the loop on everything. When I picked up my vehicle, the manager, Mike J, would not release it to me without going to take one last look. I can’t give enough positive feedback for the entire staff at Stoops in Plainfield. They are the best!

Susie D Rose

Gladiator
6/21/2015

"Always a Great Experience "

My family has bought many vehicles from Stoops and will continue buying our vehicles from them. They are very low pressure and relaxed. It has a small town feel with the friendly staff. I would highly recommend you visiting Stoops for your next vehicle purchase.

Swissman
6/20/2015

"Happy Camper"

This was NOT our first trip in to this dealership. And I doubt it will be our last, if we live long enough. And thankfully our salesman was the same gentleman we had a great experience with before and I think this time he even excelled beyond our previous experience. Steve Willett , our salesman, is extremely knowledgeable in regards to his product and is aware of the many services Stoops provides to their customers. He is very diligent about details and sees to it that questions are promptly answered and is VERY explanatory when replying and explaining all the options, etc. The gentleman who helped with our financing arrangements (Kevin) was also extremely knowledgeable and did a fine job for us. We cannot recall having been so pleased with making an automobile purchase previously. I would not hesitate to recommend Stoops and Steve to any one.

Kevin in finance

Swim.mom65
6/19/2015

"Most Relaxed Car Buying Experience Ever"

Steve W was very knowledgable about all cars. He was able to answer all of our questions. Everything went very smoothly for us. We will be back to see Steve for all of our future car buying needs. We were welcomed by Charkes W to the service Dept.

Sharon47933
6/15/2015

"New purchase "

I just had another great buying experience at Stoops Buick GMC. My salesman, Joe M. did an amazing job helping me find the vehicle that I wanted along with all the discounts I was entitled to. This is the fifth vehicle I have purchased here and I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a great deal.

Bryan&Maggie
5/26/2015

"Purchasing of vehicle from Stoop's GMC"

Salesman, ChucK S. met us outside the dealership upon opening the doors and assisted us until our sale was final later that morning. He provided excellent service answering all our questions without pressuring us for the sale. We are very pleased with Stoop's philosophy and will continue to return for future car buys. Bryan & Margaret Yeisley

Rick & Nina
5/25/2015

"Fantastic"

Julie C. Was wonderful as well as all the staff. We purchased a Terrian and a week later wanted to up grate to a Acada. We needed a little more room. Wow, everyone was so helpful to get this trade done. We want to thank Julie and evey one who helped to get this done. Fantastic job, looking forward to have the Acada serviced. Stoops in Plainfield is the place to purchase a vehicle. Made us fell like family. They even welcome dogs! Rick and Nina, Plainfield In

Apatrick
5/09/2015

"Great Experience "

Appreciate the time our salesman (John Conway) took w/ us. He was very informative & had a great sense of humor! Very helpful $ great dealership. Would recommend !

jet jocky
4/27/2015

"Outstanding and Friendly "

We found exactly the used Buick we were looking for at Stoops Buick GMC by using the internet. We called, and a gentleman, Chuck Sechrest answered. After explaining that we lived over 140 mi. away, he assured us this vehicle would be worth the trip and meet our stated desires. Chuck was waiting for us after our two hour drive and professionally demonstrated the 2013 Buick. It was exactly the vehicle my wife and I desired. Chuck and the staff were very fair and transparent. They offered a fair trade for our car, and we were able to drive our new used Buick home. Needless to say the trip back was much nicer than the trip to Plainfield. Thank you Chuck, Tyler and staff at Stoops. When it comes time for another Buick, we will be back.

Tyler Meyers

Kambo98
4/14/2015

"Talk to Joe Hayes!!"

Any time I have needed a car, Joe Hayes has always been the first (and only) guy I call.. He will find you exactly what you're looking for. Friendly, personable, and honest, it's a pleasure doing business with Joe!

Reviews of Steve Willett