Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Fusion2016
8/31/2015

"I would highly recommend Trevor Wortman to buy/lease a car"

Trevor Wortman is professional and provided an excellent sales experience for my son's first lease. He loves his 2016 Ford Fusion - thank you Trevor!

MekaHun
8/26/2015

"Suburban Ford of Waterford"

I would highly recommend Suburban Ford of Waterford for all your service needs. Thank you for all your help John Giermanski in the service dept.

F150 Drew
8/22/2015

"Excellent sales experience"

I went in to Suburban Ford of Waterford looking to purchase a new F150. I had done all my research on what options I wanted. I dealt with Bob Bucknum and he exceeded my expectations! I met with him on a Thursday night and we found the exact truck I wanted. Bob personally went and picked it up from the dealer that had what became my new truck. I highly recommend Bob Bucknum and the entire team at Suburban Ford of Waterford!

mbeige10
8/17/2015

"Great place"

I purchased my first vehicle and I got great service and answers to all of my newbie questions. Mark was very fun to work with and he answered questions honest and realistically.

college grad
8/17/2015

"Great Experience"

Very positive experience Mark Ninomiya was very helpful and accomodating especially as we were under a time crunch. He helped us get the best deal.

bobmac
8/16/2015

"Awesome Ford dealer"

I had an excellent experience at Suburban Ford of Waterford. Tony worked with me to find the car I wanted and gave me the best deal for trading in my old Ford Edge. Initial internet contacts by Keely and Tony helped me decide to use Suburban Ford.

Program Manager
8/13/2015

"Leased 2012 Fusion Recall work "

This is for my 2012 Fusion recall work. They are polite, efficient and good time estimation of the work. Within a hour is ready to go.

Dakota438
8/12/2015

"Very friendly service"

This is a wonderful place to get a new car, i leased my first car from this location and i have no complaints at all!

Hernando Hulleza

TMFolino
8/12/2015

"Service Experience"

Needed some repair work done on my 2013 Escape. Nate in Service did a great job taking care of my transpotation needs, got the car repaired quickly and the car was repaired correcly, they did an excellent job. Best experience I have had in a repair facility in a long time. Great service!

John Vitale

Karen merryman
8/11/2015

"our salesman is the best"

Would have been happier if we got better trade in on our vehicles but love my new car and Mark Ninomiya our salesman made it a 5 star experience. This is our second vehicle from this dealership and as you can see we came back.

Reviews of Nathan Bolton