Suburban Ford of Waterford

Tom Tatu, New Car Sales Consultant, Suburban Ford of Waterford

Tom Tatu

New Car Sales Consultant

February 18, 2017

"Excellent quality and customer service"

- Rnschram

I've bought many cars here. I always get great customer service, friendly faces and good cars. Bob Bucknum always goes above and beyond. He knows the best deals going and always helps me set everything up inside the car.

January 30, 2017

"Wonderful. We got the car we wanted!"

- sabjuoe248

Laurie Moses has helped us before, and we have always received the fastest, most personal service to get us into a new lease. Would recommend her to anyone who is interested in finding a vehicle, buying or leasing. We are super satisfied!

January 22, 2017

"Shocked Used Car Buyer"

- Unhappy customer

If you are thinking about buying a used car from Suburban Ford of Waterford, just don't.They say "We work tirelessly to maintain a selection of yesteryear's brightest Ford gems, ensuring you drive off in a used car that saves you money and performs admirably, no matter where in Waterford MI, West Bloomfield, Auburn Hills, Pontiac MI or Commerce Township you take it". That's a crock. They don't ensure anything unless you pay for the expensive extended warranty. I was told by Don Marotta "if it starts, moves, and stops we put it on the lot". He also said that I should expect there to be issues with a high mileage vehicle (we got a Ford Explorer with 122,900 miles). Just 10 days after our purchase I took the Explorer we bought to a shop I trust for a safety inspection and found it had a leaking radiator and bad front differential. So the car they sold me did not "save me money and perform admirably". It cost me $1,300 to get into safe condition to drive. Don says I bought as is. True, but I expected better buying from one of the biggest and "best" dealer networks in the state, but I was sorely mistaken. I won't be going back. They don't inspect their used cars before selling them, so you can expect to have problems almost immediately. They don't stand behind the cars they put on their lot. Please share this with your friends and relatives so they don't go through the same scam I did.

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $26035