Suburban Ford of Waterford

Norm Stern, Commercial Truck Manager, Suburban Ford of Waterford

Norm Stern

Commercial Truck Manager

June 23, 2017

"Bob Bucknam at Suburban Ford is the best. "

- Spirit611

Bob made the car-buying experience stress-free. He is knowledgeable and experienced. No pressure just great advice. I would recommend Bob to anyone. This is my third vehicle purchased with him at Suburban.

June 23, 2017

"My Car leasing experience at Suburban Ford Waterford"

- Gooddeal17

My Salesperson, Bob Bucknum, was helpful and patient and also professional. He made sure that I got a great deal.The experience was great! He and the finance person worked tirelessly to make this deal happen and I drove off the lot that day with the new vehicle that I wanted. Thank you Bob! Thank you Suburban Ford Waterford! Marcia Collier

June 08, 2017

"Deceptive Salesman and full of lies"

- SmallEngineMechanic

DO NOT BUY A USED CAR FROM THIS DEALER. I recently purchased a used truck from this dealer which I was told it was in great mechanical condition. When test driving the truck I noticed the transmission shifted very hard but I was told it was normal. I took their word on it and now not even a month after buying the truck the transmission is blown. That's not even the only issue with the truck, not even close to the only issue. Here are some of the issues; Cracked Radiator, Vacuum Brake pump leaking, all front end components worn out, The wheels had lug nut keys which were not included, leaking rear main seal, and a few other small items. I was told the vehicle received a 172 point inspection which the documentation cannot be found. Also I had my buddy who is a Master Ford mechanic check the computer which he stated that his Ford computer could not communicate with the truck. But the dealership was nice enough to leave all the previous owners contact info in the truck (DPPA prevents this). I contacted the previous owner and he told me he traded it in because the transmission was bad, engine leaked, and cooling system leaked. I am taking full legal action against them.

Alex Gentry