Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
R1234
8/06/2016

"incompetent service department "

Bought 2015 transit needed spare tire holder fixed they ordered part a week later I came in 90 minutes later they told me they got the wrong part ordered it again a week later I came back 1 hour later told me it was wrong part again said they would order it it's been several weeks they have not called me i called and left message with service man I'd been working with a week later still no call I will never work with this dealership again and I hope anyone reading this thinks twice before using suburban ford

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us and would like to rectify the situation. Our Service Manager, John Vitale, has been made aware of your experience, but if you would like to speak with him directly, he can be reached at, 248-674-4781, or jvitale@suburbancollection.com.

rscroi
7/30/2016

"GREAT!! Hernando is the best."

Suburban Ford of Waterford is the best. My wife and I just purchased a Escape from Hernando Hulleza. He is a wonderful sales person. He cares about the customer, and he loves his job. A great experience working with Hernando. I would highly recommend Suburban Ford and Hernando.

August 02, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new Ford Escape and your experience with Hernando met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Bell_bernard
7/25/2016

"Suburban ford review"

My dealer Rick Magee, helped me with the process of choosing the kind of car that I wanted. The speed of the purchasing process was overall great, financing of my vehicle was easy for me.

Rick Magee

July 26, 2016

We are so happy Rick was able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Ignored and Forgotten
7/20/2016

"Ignored and Forgotten"

I never write these kinds of reviews, but I have to because I have NEVER experienced such HORRIBLE customer service. I hope no one is or will be treated the way I have been at Suburban Ford of Waterford. I purchased a Ford Edge from Mr. Stoll over a month ago and was promised a new valance because the current one was dented and falling off on one side. A week later, I called Mr. Stoll to check the status of the valance that was ordered and he told me that the Service Dept. said it would have to be a used valance. I was fine with that as long as it was in good condition. Weeks pass and I try to get a hold of Mr. Stoll, calling and leaving voicemails with no reply back. Finally, three weeks later, I decide to call the Used Car Manager, Don Marotta, to see if I can get some help from someone higher up. When Mr. Marotta did not call me back after leaving a voicemail, I decided to drive 40 MINUTES to sit in front of him and make sure something got done. He took down my name and number and told me it would be delivered by the following Monday or Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday pass....no call.... Finally, I call back on Thursday. He told me he would call me THAT NIGHT. You guessed it... no call. Does someone really have to work THIS HARD to get something so simple replaced?! I just want what I was promised, but it's obvious that I (a paying customer) am not that important in their eyes. I've left my name and number with too many people at Suburban Ford of Waterford and I know those scrap papers are sitting at the bottom of their piles or tossed aside. I should have taken the other reviews on Mr. Stoll more seriously. No respect, no service, BIG MISTAKE.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us and we want to make sure our customers are taken care of and leave satisfied, but in this case we fell short. Our staff has been made aware of your experience, but if you would like to speak further, please get in touch with our Service Director, John Vitale, at 248-674-4781, or jvitale@suburbancollection.com.

Eric E.
7/07/2016

"Suburban Ford is superb!"

Bob and his team at Suburban ford Made everything as simple as could be when I purchased my new ford. In every aspect of the transaction complete professionalism ensured that I was happy with the specific vehicle I was looking for. And they have been taking great care of my Mom for years. Thanks again.

July 08, 2016

Eric, thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience with Bob met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Drmlcumm
7/01/2016

"Love my Edge"

We have used Laurie Moses for our last 4 cars. she always find the perfect car for our family. Not only does she make the experience go smooth at the initial signing but she takes care of us throughout our whole lease or whenever we need her.

July 01, 2016

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Suburban Ford. We are so happy Laurie and our team is able to continually make your car leasing experience positive. Congratulations on the new Ford Edge, and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

jcfraga0
6/30/2016

"Pleasant Sales experience"

Laurie Moses was a fantastic sales rep and was very helpful in my decision making process. Very personable and friendly, you can tell she loves her job. It made my decision easy.

Jocelyn Abbott

July 01, 2016

We are so happy we were able to make your Ford car buying experience with Laurie a pleasurable one. We look forward to helping you again when you're ready for another vehicle.

Leslie
6/29/2016

"New Escape lease"

Tom Tatu went above and beyond my expectations to find the right vehicle and make a smooth transition to turning in my lease and signing a new one for a 2016 Escape. Tom is friendly, helpful and professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Tom for your vehicle needs!

June 30, 2016

Leslie, congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Escape! It's great to hear that Tom was able to provide you with a superb car shopping experience. We look forward to working with you again once your lease is up!

Brittantgc11
6/26/2016

"Amazing "

My salesmen, Trevor Wortman, went above and beyond my expectations. He made this whole process stress free and happy. I absolutely love my new fusion. I will recommend anybody I know to him. Thanks Trevor!

June 27, 2016

We are so happy you’re enjoying your new Ford Fusion and had a great experience with Trevor shopping for it. We are looking forward to providing all your vehicle services needs in the future.

aka1
6/23/2016

"Suburban Ford is a great place to lease a car!"

My salesman, Norm Stern, took SPECIAL care to be sure I was happy in every way with the lease plan, as well as my new lease car. Norm is caring, very knowledgeable and energetic in his job. He made my experience there a wonderful one. I won't go anywhere else in the future to buy or lease a car because of the top notch treatment I experienced at Suburban Ford!

June 23, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback! It has been a pleasure serving you. Suburban takes pride in giving priority to our customers and looking after your needs, and we're happy to hear your experience with Norm exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Suburban Ford, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come.

Reviews of Laurie Moses