Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Eric E.
7/07/2016

"Suburban Ford is superb!"

Bob and his team at Suburban ford Made everything as simple as could be when I purchased my new ford. In every aspect of the transaction complete professionalism ensured that I was happy with the specific vehicle I was looking for. And they have been taking great care of my Mom for years. Thanks again.

July 08, 2016

Eric, thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience with Bob met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Drmlcumm
7/01/2016

"Love my Edge"

We have used Laurie Moses for our last 4 cars. she always find the perfect car for our family. Not only does she make the experience go smooth at the initial signing but she takes care of us throughout our whole lease or whenever we need her.

July 01, 2016

Thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Suburban Ford. We are so happy Laurie and our team is able to continually make your car leasing experience positive. Congratulations on the new Ford Edge, and we hope to have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

jcfraga0
6/30/2016

"Pleasant Sales experience"

Laurie Moses was a fantastic sales rep and was very helpful in my decision making process. Very personable and friendly, you can tell she loves her job. It made my decision easy.

Jocelyn Abbott

July 01, 2016

We are so happy we were able to make your Ford car buying experience with Laurie a pleasurable one. We look forward to helping you again when you're ready for another vehicle.

Leslie
6/29/2016

"New Escape lease"

Tom Tatu went above and beyond my expectations to find the right vehicle and make a smooth transition to turning in my lease and signing a new one for a 2016 Escape. Tom is friendly, helpful and professional and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Tom for your vehicle needs!

June 30, 2016

Leslie, congratulations on your new 2016 Ford Escape! It's great to hear that Tom was able to provide you with a superb car shopping experience. We look forward to working with you again once your lease is up!

Brittantgc11
6/26/2016

"Amazing "

My salesmen, Trevor Wortman, went above and beyond my expectations. He made this whole process stress free and happy. I absolutely love my new fusion. I will recommend anybody I know to him. Thanks Trevor!

June 27, 2016

We are so happy you’re enjoying your new Ford Fusion and had a great experience with Trevor shopping for it. We are looking forward to providing all your vehicle services needs in the future.

aka1
6/23/2016

"Suburban Ford is a great place to lease a car!"

My salesman, Norm Stern, took SPECIAL care to be sure I was happy in every way with the lease plan, as well as my new lease car. Norm is caring, very knowledgeable and energetic in his job. He made my experience there a wonderful one. I won't go anywhere else in the future to buy or lease a car because of the top notch treatment I experienced at Suburban Ford!

June 23, 2016

Thanks for the positive feedback! It has been a pleasure serving you. Suburban takes pride in giving priority to our customers and looking after your needs, and we're happy to hear your experience with Norm exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for choosing Suburban Ford, we look forward to having you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come.

Nurse Betty 16
6/22/2016

"Tony was very pleasant and accommodating."

Since car dealerships are not a highlight of my day, Tony changed my whole perspective of the experience. Very friendly,thorough and was with us from beginning to end. He also gave a follow-up call. I would definitely use Tony Davis again. You must already know he is an asset to your dealership.

June 23, 2016

Betty, it’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with Tony and your overall Ford dealership experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

BLyons

"Great Help!"

I was in a jam with my car falling apart pretty rapidly. I avoided the dealerships because i thought it would be a huge ordeal, it was not and i wish i would have gone in sooner. Lou at Suburban Ford were lifesavers! Super friendly and straight forward. They worked hard to get me the type of vehicle i wanted with only my terrible car tradein as a first payment. Highly recommend this dealership.

June 23, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Lou met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new Ford vehicle. We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Davisfamily16

"A living Nightmare"

I bought a used car from Suburban Ford of Waterford and my experience was a nightmare!! The dealership as well as the salesman (Mr. Tim Shipp) knew that there was problems with the car (power steering) that should have been fixed as it was stated in their Pre-delivery inspection. They completely failed to tell me anything about this even though they knew!! They lied to me and told me that the power steering was fixed and everything was fine. Come to find out, the whole power steering system needs to be replaced. When I confronted them about the issue, my calls have not been returned. Kirk Davis

Tim Shipp

jr222MI
6/20/2016

"Great Experience...."

I had not dealt with Ford for about 6 years because of an unresolved service related incident that occurred at another different Ford dealership. But I was in the market for a new car, I had heard good things about Suburbans' Laurie Moses, contacted her and it turned out that she really was exceptional. Went way above my expectations and was able to procure a special Ford Edge in a unique color combination from another dealership (over 200 miles away) within 24 hours. Something I had thought would be very difficult to coordinate. But she made it all happen. She is the best!!! And a definite credit to the Suburban Waterford group. Also impressed with her professionalism, diligence, thoroughness, attention to detail and post sales follow-up. Would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone in the market for a Ford product.

June 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to give us positive feedback. It has been a pleasure serving you. Suburban takes pride in giving priority to our customers and looking after your needs. Quality and customer service is always our number one priority, and we’re happy to hear Laurie and our Ford of Waterford team exceeded your expectations. Thank you again for choosing us, we hope to have you as one of our valued customers for many more years to come.

Reviews of Laurie Moses