Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Judy F
3/28/2015

"Excellent Service and Sales"

I took my Ford Windstar to Suburban Ford of Waterford for years for the great service department. Recently bought a new Ford from them because I knew it would be well taken care of. David Deckard takes care of me in the service area and Ramon Namphy sold me my new Ford. Both great people to do business with. Will buy my next Ford from them.

Bruceallmighty
3/28/2015

"An excellent experience"

A delightful experience ! Trevor was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Very professional ! Jennifer was also very delightful to work with. Would definately recommend this team, and this dealership................

Jennifer (finance)

mojofo100
3/27/2015

"Suburban Ford of Waterford, Tony Davis."

Excellent sales person, Tony Davis, @ Suburban Ford of Waterford, MI. He went out of his way with the Z Plan for me. I would highly recommend Tony Davis if your looking for a new car.

Joe, Finance Manager

Derek
3/26/2015

"Trevor wort an at suburban ford!"

I came into the dealership never have owning a ford, I left being a first time ford buyer. Trevor at suburban ford was awesome, he explained everything out in a very friendly way, was never too push, because let's be honest some of the dealers can. Trevor did everything he could do to make this a smooth transition as far as taking care of all my needs. Trevor workman thank you, and I would recommend you again and again!

tawnie
3/22/2015

"Laurie is your to go girl"

This is my second car that i bought from laurie. Shes awesome and i love her to death. She doesnt take your money. She doesnt force you into anything you want. She works with you and your family. Shes the best!!!!! Go see her trust me.

tom
3/20/2015

"Tom at Suburan Ford is awesome!"

Tom Tatu was great! He took what I wanted in a vehicle and found one. What is even better, my monthly lease was less than the one I had! Everything ran so smoothly from ordering to delivering! So happy!

mhendy197
3/17/2015

"Matt Duggan"

As a single female, buying a car can be a little intimidating. I however had a great experience recently with Matt. No pressure and super nice. The whole dealership environment was very welcoming. I would highly recommend my salesman as well as Suburban Ford. I love my vehicle!! Sincerely, Melissa Henderson

FordF150
3/15/2015

"Sold and forgotten"

This was the first time with this dealership. I had better sales expiriences in the past. The sales rep. was friendly but not very knowledgable. He had to ask his co-worker several times about specifics of the truck or their computer system. He told us he is new in this job (9 month). Well! After 9 month you should know the product you are selling or at least where to find the information. We also purchased a spray in bedliner. He told us he will call us with an appointment in the next couple of days but he did not. When I dropped off the title of my trade in he told me he will call me in the afternoon. Guess what! That was 4 days ago. So I called him yesterday and left a message and so far no response. It looks like a quick sales is more important than a long term relationship. I will try tomorrow again. May be I am getting lucky.

kathyandrayhuey
3/12/2015

"great sevice"

I had an accident and needed a new truck. Norm was very helpful finding the right one for me. He handled all of the details so that I could drive home with my new vehicle that same day.

Mminsel
3/11/2015

"Excellent customer service "

Norm Stern proactively has kept my business for 3 years and will continue to do so in years to come. He is very attentive to my needs and has options available prior to contacting me.

Reviews of Norm Stern