Suburban Ford of Waterford

Suburban Ford of Waterford
Call
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Manager - Bob MacKenzie and our Sales Manager - Kevin Summers, along with John Vitale, our Service Manager and the rest of the management team are here to assist you and make sure your experience is nothing short of amazing! Suburban warranty on used cars - We offer our own warranty on many of the used cars we sell. Internet sales team - We have an Internet sales staff to assist customers that prefer to do business over the Internet, or just can't drive to the dealership to get questions answered. Professional, certified sales staff - Ford has master certified our sales staff and the National Automotive Dealers Association has accredited our staff in the best communications practices and ethical treatment of customers. Service Department Experienced service department - Our mechanics have been trained to work specifically on Ford vehicles and have knowledge, background and hands-on experience like no other general mechanics in the area. Our ASE certified and factory trained technicians and service advisors can also provide a free multi-point vehicle inspection with every service! Extended service hours - The service department opens early and works late to get your car in and out as quickly as possible. Express Service - Our Express Service gets your minor services done quickly, without an appointment! We have dedicated technicians to do tire balancing / rotations / replacements, batteries, engine air filters, and windshield wipers without waiting in line with the folks getting more involved services done. OEM Ford parts department - We typically stock all common Ford OEM parts and accessories made specifically for your vehicle - more than any other non-dealer auto repair facility.

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door

"customer"

my wife and have been buying cars and trucks at suburban for 20+ years. The sale staff and service department are great to work with always friendly and helpful. Tom Tatu has been great to work with he goes that extra mile for you. I would recommend suburban ford of Waterford to friends&family. Jerry & Jackie

Tom Tatu

"Great Staff throughout"

Over the years I've been happy with Ford products ( bought my first brand new Ford in 1960 ) and I've done business with many different dealerships. I have dealt with Suburban Ford of Waterford a number of times over the past few years. I have found their staff in all departments to be kind, courteous, and knowledgeable. If I had to rate all dealerships I've dealt with over the years, Suburban Ford of Waterford would be Number One.

"Always excellent service"

Buying/Leasing a car can be stressful, but not when you are dealing with Tom Tatu. He is friendly, knowledgably and cares about what your needs are. I will continue coming back to Suburban Ford of Waterford!!

"great service"

Friendly staff and works works for what you want. You always feel like you are the most important person when you walk in the door.

Duane niemi

"so helpful"

I was looking for a white Escape and Sam found one for me , and at a better price than another dealership. He was awesome and made everything so easy. When my husband is ready to buy a new truck, we will definitely come to Sam!

sam west

"Feel like the new Escape is fsabulous"

Enjoyed working with George Anast he was friendly and very helpful. Let us test drive a few cars was very knowledgeable about all the products. Got financing fast no strees had a new car in two hours.

"Great dealership"

This is the third car I've purchased from Suburban Ford. From the sales staff to the service staff, they are all professional, friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. These days, customer service may not be a priority for some businesses, but it is the first priority here. Allie Hodges was my sales consultant and she is truly lovely. She worked very hard to find me the vehicle I wanted and told me everything I needed to know along the way. Allie is personable, considerate and did a wonderful job for me. I would recommend her to everyone. In the service department, Scott and Nathan have always been wonderful. They are very professional and trustworthy. There are never any surprises and they always have gone above and beyond for me. I highly recommend this dealership.

"friendly service...nice car.....3rd car bought there ."

Tony Davis did a great job helping us get our new Fusion its the third car I have purchased there in three years....have had good service, and love the ford vehicles. Waiting for the new Expedition this fall...may have to go see Tony again....

"Best Ever"

I am so pleased with my new vehicle. I have only one very little thing to take care of and I have had assurences that it will be resolved. Love my Ford and love my salesnan.

"Suburban Ford Waterford"

Laurie Moses works very hard for her customers. I have been her returning customer since 2007 and I wouldn't buy a vehicle from any one else.

Laurie Moses