Suburban Ford of Waterford

New Car Sales Consultant

March 19, 2017

"Excellent"

- RG

Excellent service good salesman he even came to my job so I can sign some paperwork i would give him 10 Stars if I could.

March 13, 2017

"Best experience in 33 years"

- grammakitty

Got everything I ask for and cheaper lease payments than last lease and other dealerships. Kevin is tops in his job! I have already referred my son to Kevin.

March 10, 2017

"First time buyer/used car. "

- Scammed123

I was scammed big time by Matt in used cars. I was given a car to test drive and told it would be my car when ready. When it was time to pick up my car I was kept waiting while he cleaned up another car to scam me with and I ended up with a very used car for a lot of money. He had stuffed the sold as is sign in the glove compartment for future finding. The car I had been told was mine was nowhere in sight. This one had scrapes on front right fender and an engine knock. I may seek an attorney for further action. If it becomes a case of buyer beware I suggest you do not use Matt in used cars he is a professional scam artist.

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $26035