Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
LuvMyEdge
4/15/2015

"Ford Edge Lease"

Our sales process with Patrick Gilbert at Suburban Ford was excellent. Originally, we did not know if we wanted to purchase or lease a new vehicle. We were interested in an Edge, but had never owned a crossover, SUV or truck. Patrick was very informative in explaining all of our options- lease v. purchase and car v. SUV/crossover. As such, his pleasant, informative style was very helpful in sorting out our priorities before arriving at a final decision to lease. In addition, he exhibited a high level of personable customer service that made the final negotiation of a deal the smoothest car-buying experience we have ever had. Bob & Pat Seal

15escape
4/09/2015

"Tom Miller"

Great experience at Suburban Ford. Tom was excellent to work with and presented us with a couple of different options to work with. This was our best experience at buying a car and the first time we've bought at car on the first visit to a dealership.

flcl5182
4/09/2015

"Great"

our sales person Norm Stern was amazing Norm was very friendly and patient. Norm got us the best price possible and we bought two cars from him. Norm is a great guy and new friend now.

MUSTANG DUDE
4/08/2015

"2015 MUSTANG GT "

Great experience, worked with Norm Stern, very knowledgeable sales person, took care of all my needs including financing, one stop shop will recommend Norm and Suburban to everyone I talk to about the car and experience at Suburban Ford of Waterford !

kcdriver
4/06/2015

"A GREAT SALESMEN"

after buying five trucks from Norm Stern who has always went out of his way to be helpful and to make sure everything gets done as smooth as possiable. I would also like to say that Nathan Bolton in service dept. has always made sure that that my truck is well taken care of when it is in for service.

mcskd555
4/06/2015

"The Greatest Salesman Ever!"

I went to Suburban to discuss a Ford Fusion and was met by Norm Stern. Norm was the greatest! He was informative, helpful and most of all not pushy! I ended up with exactly what I wanted and then some! Thanks Norm!

Judy F
3/28/2015

"Excellent Service and Sales"

I took my Ford Windstar to Suburban Ford of Waterford for years for the great service department. Recently bought a new Ford from them because I knew it would be well taken care of. David Deckard takes care of me in the service area and Ramon Namphy sold me my new Ford. Both great people to do business with. Will buy my next Ford from them.

Bruceallmighty
3/28/2015

"An excellent experience"

A delightful experience ! Trevor was an absolute pleasure to do business with. Very professional ! Jennifer was also very delightful to work with. Would definately recommend this team, and this dealership................

Jennifer (finance)

mojofo100
3/27/2015

"Suburban Ford of Waterford, Tony Davis."

Excellent sales person, Tony Davis, @ Suburban Ford of Waterford, MI. He went out of his way with the Z Plan for me. I would highly recommend Tony Davis if your looking for a new car.

Joe, Finance Manager

Derek
3/26/2015

"Trevor wort an at suburban ford!"

I came into the dealership never have owning a ford, I left being a first time ford buyer. Trevor at suburban ford was awesome, he explained everything out in a very friendly way, was never too push, because let's be honest some of the dealers can. Trevor did everything he could do to make this a smooth transition as far as taking care of all my needs. Trevor workman thank you, and I would recommend you again and again!

Reviews of Norm Stern