Suburban Ford of Waterford

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Suburban Ford of Waterford

Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
skirmisher
2/27/2015

"Bought a new Ford Edge"

We have been buying from this dealership for over 40 years and have never been disappointed. Bob Bucknum has found the right vehicle for the right price for us and a few of my grandchildren. It is always a pleasant experience to deal with everyone involved with this dealership.

rachklaus
2/26/2015

"Buying another vehicle"

Unfortunately, my husband and I haven't had much luck with vehicles this past year! We came to Suburban Ford of Waterford last April when an older truck we had died. The car we bought then ended up flooding this past August is the historic rainfall. We then bought another car in August. Just a few weeks ago, our van was deemed a loss after an accident that followed record snowfall! Every time, we have worked with Bob Bucknum. He's 3/3 with us on finding the right vehicle on the first try! While we hadn't planned on buying three vehicles in under a year, we had phenomenal service each time! We wouldn't go anywhere else!

Happy Customer
2/26/2015

"Had to get a new car fast!"

My car broke down and I needed to get a new vehicle. I worked with Ramon Namphy, who is probably one of the best and most professional sales guys in the business. He handled multiple obstacles and found the perfect vehicle for the right price. I could have bought anywhere, but Ramon and the staff at Suburban Ford truly make all the difference. I would go to no other dealership on the planet.

Rnschram
2/24/2015

"Always great service"

I've purchased almost all my cars from Bob Bucknum. He's honest and knowledgable and I would DEFINATELY recommend him and suburban ford! Everyone there is super friendly.

bigclause2000
2/20/2015

"Best sales service I have had."

Suburban Ford of Waterford is by far the best dealer ship I have dealt. If you are in need of a new and or used car I would recommend you go see Bob Bucknum. Bob and Suburban Ford of Waterford"s finance department have always been able to get me the monthly payment I needed. I have bought three cars from them.

katec1991
2/18/2015

"GREAT"

Great and honest service. I did not feel like I was getting scammed or anything like that. I went in, told them what I wanted, and got it.

Huffdog
2/15/2015

""Great customer Service""

On February '12 2015 I hit a chuck hole by the airport in my 2012 company owned Fusion. Consequently I blew my left front tire and broke a belt on the right side tire. I changed my tire at the airport and the next day I arrived at the dealership at 6:30 AM. I was 3rd in line to get into the service department. I was met by your service tech Tim Haverty. I told him I was a major supplier to Ford Motor and that I had a meeting that I had to attend at 10AM at the Ford Rouge Complex. I asked him if he replace both tires, change the oil with full synthetic and get me out so that I could make it to my meeting. He said yes and also informed me that I had a wiper blade starting to deteriorate. They replaced that too and had me back on the road by 8:45 AM. I was very pleased with the service and the way that they went above and beyond my expectations to help me out.

Tim Haverty #9216

lenzenr
2/15/2015

"great ford deal"

tom miller our salesman was very easy to work with and went to great lengths to see that we were satisfied with our deal. He is who I will deal with from now on.

rku46@aol.com
2/14/2015

"Great customer Service"

This was my first experience with a Ford Dealer. I just Purchased a used 2010 focus and took it in for "The works" oil change, tire rotation and inspection. Tim set me up for the owner rewards program and explained how to get a rebate on the works service i had done. a great first experience with a ford dealer.

Tim Haverty

doolinmc
2/09/2015

"New car"

In November 2014 I had attempted to get a new vehicle but was met with very little enthusiasm from the original salesman who greeted me. While at the dealer for an oil change last month, I attempted to talk to someone again. I was met by Tom Miller who quickly showed he was interested in learning about my situation and what I was looking for. He was very friendly and provided all options available to me. I wasn't sure about working with that dealership again but he proved they were worth a second chance. I will definitely go to him again in the future when my new lease is up and I would refer Tom to my friends and family.

Reviews of Norm Stern