Suburban Ford of Waterford

Suburban Ford of Waterford

Call
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door

"Thank you Matt Duggan!!"

I want to personal thank Matt Duggan and anyone else at Suburban Ford of Waterford, MI that helped me with the purchase of a 2015 Ford Fusion last night. Everyone at Suburban Ford in Waterford was very professional and extremely helpful. I had been to another Ford Dealer a month earlier and did not have the same experience. Matt Duggan bent over backwards to ensure my car buying experience was truly enjoyable. He was able to accomplish what the other dealer couldn't which is to close the deal. For anyone looking to purchase a new car I would highly recommend contacting Suburban Ford in Waterford, MI and ask for Matt Duggan.

Joe the Finance guy. I don't know his last name. He was also very helpful.

"Early turn in lease"

Had a great experience now for the second time here at Suburban Ford Of Waterford. Especially this time, I was able to turn my lease in 3 months early and get into a new one within the same day with cheaper payments. Thanks to Iron Johnson! He was great to work with and fast!

Iron Johnson

"Thank you Tony Davis!"

We went to Suburban Ford, in Waterford, unsure of whether we wanted to lease or buy an Escape. Tony Davis was our sales person from start to finish. He was friendly and incredibly helpful explaining to us how leases work. we needed a car fast and he was able to get us approved, locate the Escape we wanted and have it delivered and ready for pick up within 36 hours. Thanks Tony, we love our Escape!!!

"Thank you Laurie Moses !!"

Always a great experience with Laurie Moses. She makes sure everything goes smooth and quick... just the way I like to shop. I'll be back for my next car !!!!

"Good service"

Very Good service from my salesman Matt Duggan. I Would certainly recommend to friends and associates He was friendly and very knowledgeable about the products.

"Moved Mountains"

Norm Stern made my trade-in happen super quick. He knew what I wanted and what I didn't want! Thank you again Norm and Suburban Ford of Waterford.

"Great Experience"

Dana Waxler was nothing but a joy to deal with. Quick, easy and fast. He made getting a new car a “no big deal” deal. Just like it is supposed to be.

"Completely Satisfied - Goes Above and Beyond"

There are not words to say enough in how I was treated, Naomi went above and beyond the expectation that I had. I've already recommended her to family and some of my friends. She worked with me and knew what I wanted and was upfront about everything.

"integrity"

a very sincere and honest person....Bob is a great choice for good service and being able to meet a customers needs. He is very knowledgeable and is a gold star type of individual...thank you suburban ford for having Bob Bucknum....

"Completely Satisfied"

I went to Suburban Ford of Waterford looking for a new car. Naomi Rioux, who had previous helped my dad with his Fusion purchase, got me a great deal on a 2014 Focus. I'm very satisfied and would recommend Suburban Ford of Waterford and Naomi Rioux to anybody looking for a replacement vehicle(new or used).

Reviews of Laurie Moses