Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Satisfied customer
5/29/2016

"Very good"

We went to several dealers over the last few weeks looking to trade in a vehicle and Suburan Ford of Waterford was the one we should have gone to first. Rick Worden our salesman spent a considerable amount of time two days in a row to make sure we received the vehicle we wanted and assisted us in getting all the discounts that were available as well as top dollar for our trade in. Be sure to talk to Rick before you deal on a Ford. Art and Carol Simmons Very satisfied customers

Rick Worden

Tomasz Malinowski
5/29/2016

"Extremely professional and helpful"

Matt helped me select and finance my last two Ford Fusions: 2013 and 2016. I would strongly recommend him and the dealership in terms of professional customer service and fast financing approval process. Shopping experience for a new Ford vehicle is made much easier through the efficient and helpful manner in which he conducts business, including email communications leading up to the actual visit at the dealership. Even though I live quite a distance away in Canton, I still consider Suburban Ford my first choice for car shopping.

carl for 30
5/28/2016

"first class"

For thirty years this has been my only dealership. There is no reason to look around when you have first class people taking care of you. Tom Tatu is more than a salesman. He treats you with respect. Louie Richards is always friendly and helpful.

Gary Berkowitz
5/28/2016

"Good experience"

We had an excellent experience with the purchase of our new Ford. Patrick Gilbert was very helpful. Professional, quick to respond and a great communicator. Thanks, Patrick!

Manaswee
5/26/2016

"Extremely Helpful and Friendly"

Trevor Wortman made my first car shopping experience very easy. I definitely recommend him. He is very knowledgeable, helpful, friendly, and replies to emails promptly.

May 27, 2016

We are so happy Trevor was able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Connie7

"New F150"

Norm Stern, went above and beyond to get the right truck for us, made sure we got it the day we wanted it... I highly recommend Suburban Ford of Waterford... Great dealership and friendly people... Thank you so much!

May 26, 2016

Connie, thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new F-150! Customer service is so important to us and we are so happy that Norm went above and beyond for you and could make sure you got the truck you wanted, on the day you wanted it! Enjoy your new truck and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

baby

"excellent"

Hernando Hulleza is excellent sales person. . he spent time with us and very friendly. We will recomend him .He showed me how to sinc my I phone and he showed me all the features.

May 26, 2016

It’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Hernando and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

rendal
5/24/2016

"Great Experience...."

Purchasing or leasing a vehicle can be a “stressful”, sometimes nerve wracking process. Not with Laurie Moses at Suburban Ford/Waterford! Her ease and efficiency is beyond comparison as she is an ultimate "multi-tasker". She is personable, bubbly and capable all rolled into one little sophisticated lady, a “joy” to do business with! This is my second Ford, coming from a family of GM people. Love these Fords and doing business with Laurie is hard to match!

May 24, 2016

Thank you for your feedback and continued business! You have no idea how good it is to hear that Laurie could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you again soon, and enjoy your new vehicle!

Woodkara
5/24/2016

"Excellant service"

We bought a used F150 and are very happy with it. I am from Bath Mi and i wasnt able to find what i was looking for in my area. We drove down to suburban Ford and were very pleased with the selection of trucks they had. We had a great salesman named Rick Mcgee he wasnt pushy like some salesmen. He was honest and gave us a good deal. He was busy the day we went to pick the truck up but made it a point to keep checking up on us. the whole experience went very smooth and i will be back when its time to replace my car!!

Rick Mcgee

May 24, 2016

Thanks for the great feedback! Customer service and satisfaction are always a top priority, and we're glad to hear that you had a positive experience with Rick! Congratulations, and enjoy your F-150! We look forward to working with you when you're ready for your next one, and taking care of all your service needs in between!

Rculver
5/23/2016

"Mustang GT love it!!!"

This was by far the best buying experience I have had with buying a new car. Bob was fantastic. He found the exact mustang I was looking for and got it to the dealership asap. John Duley was also very nice and helpful. I have issue with sale associates that are overly aggressive and push people into things they do not want. I did not experience this at all at suburban ford. Everyone was very nice and it was a nice easy experience overall. I love my car and so happy I picked suburban. Thanks again

May 23, 2016

Thank you for your great feedback! You have no idea how good it is to hear that Bob and John could provide you with the best experience and customer service! We strive to make sure the customer is satisfied in every way and we are so pleased that you have been. We hope to work with you again soon, and enjoy your new Mustang!

Reviews of Laurie Moses