Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
smcgal
6/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have been using the service department of Suburban Ford of Waterford for the past 12 years. Even though I didn't lease my current Ford from Waterford I continue to use this service center because of their excellent service and their courteous manner. I never feel that I am being sold service that isn't required.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! We are happy that you are consistently satisfied with your service center experiences. We truly look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Yogamomma
6/25/2015

"Great service"

I have been going to Suburban Waterford for 20 years and the top notch service is the reason. Nathan is my service adviser and he is always on top it things.

June 29, 2015

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and continued business with us! We are glad you consistently have wonderful dealership experiences, and we look forward to serving you again!

leasecrazy
6/23/2015

"they are the best"

I was treated like a family friend or like I owned the place. My sales person, Trevor Wortman, was so informative, agreeable, helpful. He worked totally to my satisfaction regarding the "deal" for the vehicle. He was so calm and clear showing all the "things" available in the car and how to work everything. Can't say enough good words about him. Other people there were wonderful too. absolutely NOTHING to complain about. All good, good, good.

Nancy who took care of end of lease business. Jennifer who takes care of the signing and paperwork. Both excellent.

June 23, 2015

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We're delighted to hear how enjoyable your experience was. We always strive to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service to ensure their dealership experience is one to remember. Enjoy the new vehicle, and we truly hope to work with you again in the future!

2015 Escape
6/23/2015

"Ford Escape 2015"

Great experience from the minute I walked in the door to driving away with my new 2015 Titanium Escape. Would return and also recommend anyone else to shop for their next car here.

June 23, 2015

We are very happy you had a great experience with us! Customer service is our number one priority, and we hope to serve you again. Enjoy the new 2015 Titanium Escape!

6/22/2015

"Excellent experience "

My new car experience at suburban ford of waterford was a pleasent experience in every aspect. Fast efficient delivery along with no pushiness for purchasing extra programs. I would definitely purchase another car from this dealership. The salesman Tom Tatu was friendly and very knowledgable

June 22, 2015

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback! We're delighted you had such a pleasant experience with us. Customer service is our number one priority, and we look forward to helping you with the next one!

sjacobs42
6/19/2015

"Used Car Purchase"

Very positive interaction with Staff. Would recommend Vince to my friends and family. Understood what we were looking for and went the extra mile to find our car.

June 22, 2015

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad your experience with us was a positive one. We always work diligently to get our customers the perfect vehicle that fits all of their car shopping needs. Enjoy the new car, and we hope to serve you again in the future!

grayjohn60
6/18/2015

"made the best out of a poor situation"

Tim kept me informed every step of the diagnostic process. When the technician learned that my vehicle would need extensive repairs I was notified immediately and given a clear and concise explanation and selection of options. What I felt that is key to customer satisfaction is: clear, prompt communication, various options with costs. Also when the bill was presented, Tim "worked" with me as the situation merited much higher future repair costs. No other dealer that I experienced in twenty years have budged in prices. I was gratefully relieved and would recommend this dealer, and especially Tim Haverty.

Cashier

June 19, 2015

Thanks for the great feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle. Customer service & satisfaction is always a top priority, and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future!

Atom-E
6/11/2015

"Suburban Ford of Waterford goes above and beyond!!!"

The staff are amazing and more then helpful. Warm welcome from Trish Saunders makes you feel welcome immediatelyA+. Laurie Moses was my sales rep and was not only very pleasant she was very patient and knowledgable A+. Jennifer Robinson was took good care of the business aspect with the various programs for my vehicle. Awesome!! A+. Brittney Hatfield was helpful every step if the way. Went above and beyond.making the process easier.A+ Trevor Wortman was a great deal of help and from the start was ready to do whatever it took to make sure my experience was great! A+ Easily put..... If your in the market for any type if Ford come to Suburban Ford and ask for these Individuals. The team is solid and ready to make your experience one you will never forget.... THANK YOU Suburban Ford and the people I mentioned above.

June 15, 2015

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with this wonderful feedback! We're overjoyed to hear that your experience with us was one you'll never forget. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to make sure they have an amazing experience with us. We look forward to working with you again and providing you with the same excellent customer service!

Chris F.
5/22/2015

"Love my new car"

I bought my last car, this car, and will be buying my next car from Patrick Gilbert. I had a great experience.

June 04, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback and continued business with us! We're so pleased to hear that you consistently have great experiences here. Congratulations on the new car, and we look forward to working with you again!

chrissylove143
5/20/2015

"An amazing ride with TOM!"

I walked in just looking at my options, as I currently was leasing a GMC. I was wow'd almost instantly by Tom Miller's expertise on the size of vehicles that I am interested in, He took me out to the lot and showed me a few options. I found the one that I liked best and took it for a ride, LOVE at first ride! After I had decided that this would be my next vehicle Tom sat with me and made sure that I was getting everything that I wanted out of the vehicle before I made any costly decisions. it felt like he actually cared instead of that "car sales man approach". I had a great experience and will make sure that when this lease is up I contact Tom/Ford for my next lease. Thanks again TOM! I appreciate it more than you know.

June 04, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new car and your experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Reviews of Nathan Bolton