Suburban Ford of Waterford

Tom Tatu, New Car Sales Consultant, Suburban Ford of Waterford

Tom Tatu

New Car Sales Consultant

November 17, 2016

"Honest and professional "

- brad

Today, I had made a third purchase on a lease. My sales person is Bob Bucknum. I can honestly say my personal experience with Bob and this dealership has been a fantastic! I look forward to working with Bob once I am due for my next car.

November 14, 2016

"Double Leases"

- danimal1

Trevor was helpful in getting my husband and I to the prices we needed for both leases by looking at our options, and giving us time to think. He communicated well, and was patient with us as we talked things out. We didn't feel as though Trevor was "trying to make a commission", by pressuring us. He wanted us to be happy and comfortable with our purchases. He was genuine in his relationship with us. Thank You!

November 11, 2016

"Great service"

- Cbrbarnes

I bought a really nice high mileage(well beyond warranty) truck. The next morning I had the truck go into limp mode on me. After pulling over and restarting the truck everything seemed to be ok. When I went to retrieve the vehicle I had driven to the dealership the day before I stopped to see my salesman to see if they could scan the truck real quick to make sure it wasn't something serious. The dealership kept the vehicle to fix it without charge and got a rental car for me until the truck was done. All of this because "it was the right thing to do". Very satisfied with my experience with Suburban Ford of Waterford from the sales process through this service issue!

2017 Ford Fusion