Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Nicknack77
9/20/2016

"Seamless"

I have always dreaded buying cars because it takes "forever". Hernando was efficient, friendly and helpful. I knew what I wanted and he made it happen. Even the finance manager was wonderful.

September 21, 2016

Nick, it's great to hear that our team could make your car buying experience fast and efficient! We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and hope to work with you again!

Kat678
9/15/2016

"Best car salesman"

Tony is freon fly and makes the process easy and smooth. Hands down the best experience I have had at a dealership. Thank you for your exceptional service.

September 15, 2016

Kat, it’s always nice to hear from our customers. We are very happy to hear you were so satisfied with your dealership experience here with Tony and we look forward to serving you again in the future!

HASaad
9/06/2016

"Great experience"

We called Suburban Ford of Waterford asking about deals on a 2017 Ford escape not really expecting to sign a lease that very day. Hernando called us back with quotes within 10 minutes and within the hour we were setting up the lease agreement! From start to finish, Hernando was very professional, friendly and patient with us, answering all of our questions and ensuring we were completely informed about what we were getting into. Not to mention, he gave us an excellent deal. We will absolutely recommend suburban ford of Waterford, especially Hernando Hulleza, to all of our friends and family! The only reason we didn't give the dealership 5 stars was because our car wasn't cleaned in the best way prior to being given to us. Understandable since they were extremely busy, however it would've been the icing on the cake had it been impeccably cleaned.

September 08, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new 2017 Ford Escape and your experience with Hernando met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

RickMcDowell
8/30/2016

"Great Salesperson"

If you are looking for a New Ford vehicle, look no further than Sam West at Suburban Ford of Waterford. Sam is an awesome Salesperson, goes above and beyond the norm, always makes you feel very comfortable through the entire purchasing process. I have purchased my last 2 F-150's through Sam and I will be giving him a call early in 2017 to look into getting my next one.

September 01, 2016

Rick, thanks for the feedback and continued business! We are so happy to hear that Sam has gone above and beyond for you and we hope that continues! Enjoy your new truck and we look forward to working with you again in 2017!

bruinguy21
8/30/2016

"Kevin Kobak made my visit well worth it"

Kobak helped with every major and minor question I had about my new F-150 XLT. He answered all my questions and helped with every single thing he could best to his ability. I will be here years down the road when I need a new truck, I just pray Kevin is still there!

September 01, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Kevin met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new F-150 XLT! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

waterford
8/29/2016

"Appointment Scheduling"

I made an appointment after speaking with a rep on Fri 8/26/16 named Dave he said for the type of service I needed which was a check engine light I should make an appointment. I checked with AAA to make sure they were an approved facility called back on Friday afternoon at around 2:00 and made my appt with a service rep named Mark for 7:00 am. I did not question mark in regards to if an appointment had any significance based on what Dave said in that I should make an appointment to get the check engine light looked at. I took a day off work brought my car in at 6:45 am to find 8 cars in front of mine lined up to go into the service garage. I asked an employee on my way in who was in charge and if all the 15 cars in line had a 7:00 am appt. he said yes. The intake service rep luke assigned my car to the man I made the appt with Mark I called twice later on that day last call being at 3:30 Mark said they hadn't looked at my car yet wouldn't be worked on until tommorow morning. This dealership is overbooking and I wasn't told anything about the wait time other then what is says on the service order I signed which states 12:18 8/29 date promised. I asked Mark what that meant he said it is computer generated and makes no difference to when your car will be looked at. If the invoice states this it doesn't matter how it got there it need to communicate accurate information even if its within on or two hours of date promised. I would like a rental car tomorrow for work as a result of not being communicated as to when my car would be looked at when I dropped my care off John Vitale the AAA point of contact was contacted 4 times by AAA I was told and two messages were left, but was unreachable. If the dealrship doesn't have the capcity to service 20 vehicles coming in at 7:00 all for the same apt time plus what ever they are already working on from the previous day they shouldn't be making new appointment or accepting walkins with out being able to tell customers when there vechicle may be ready. I was told later that appointment don't mean anything in regards to when your call will be service. If this is true then there is no point in making an appt and I could of just walked in at 6:45 am and my car would of been gotten to at the same time which turned out to be never. I realize the dealrship doesn't want to lose business by telling customers there over booked but then need to communicate. Just got a call from Mark at 5:00pm. who told me service tech left for the day they'll get to it in the morning. Picked up the car at 6:45 pm Mark told me generally Suburban Ford Services generally one hundred vehicles a day easily although couldn't say how many today were serviced. So apparently close to 100 cars were service before mine although I made appointment on Fri for Mon at 7:00 am called Mark twice that day said he has no concept of how to determine any time frame of when a vehicle will be serviced and says its impossible to know this at any point on which I had called that day

Mark Dave Luke

waterford responded to this review

September 01, 2016

Thanks will follow up with AAA to see if suburban Ford if waterford is willing to accept responsibility for this poor customer service

September 01, 2016

We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with our service department. We are always improving our processes and will take your feedback and comments into consideration.

R1234
8/06/2016

"incompetent service department "

Bought 2015 transit needed spare tire holder fixed they ordered part a week later I came in 90 minutes later they told me they got the wrong part ordered it again a week later I came back 1 hour later told me it was wrong part again said they would order it it's been several weeks they have not called me i called and left message with service man I'd been working with a week later still no call I will never work with this dealership again and I hope anyone reading this thinks twice before using suburban ford

August 08, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear about your recent experience with us and would like to rectify the situation. Our Service Manager, John Vitale, has been made aware of your experience, but if you would like to speak with him directly, he can be reached at, 248-674-4781, or jvitale@suburbancollection.com.

rscroi
7/30/2016

"GREAT!! Hernando is the best."

Suburban Ford of Waterford is the best. My wife and I just purchased a Escape from Hernando Hulleza. He is a wonderful sales person. He cares about the customer, and he loves his job. A great experience working with Hernando. I would highly recommend Suburban Ford and Hernando.

August 02, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new Ford Escape and your experience with Hernando met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Bell_bernard
7/25/2016

"Suburban ford review"

My dealer Rick Magee, helped me with the process of choosing the kind of car that I wanted. The speed of the purchasing process was overall great, financing of my vehicle was easy for me.

Rick Magee

July 26, 2016

We are so happy Rick was able to make your car buying experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new vehicle and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Ignored and Forgotten
7/20/2016

"Ignored and Forgotten"

I never write these kinds of reviews, but I have to because I have NEVER experienced such HORRIBLE customer service. I hope no one is or will be treated the way I have been at Suburban Ford of Waterford. I purchased a Ford Edge from Mr. Stoll over a month ago and was promised a new valance because the current one was dented and falling off on one side. A week later, I called Mr. Stoll to check the status of the valance that was ordered and he told me that the Service Dept. said it would have to be a used valance. I was fine with that as long as it was in good condition. Weeks pass and I try to get a hold of Mr. Stoll, calling and leaving voicemails with no reply back. Finally, three weeks later, I decide to call the Used Car Manager, Don Marotta, to see if I can get some help from someone higher up. When Mr. Marotta did not call me back after leaving a voicemail, I decided to drive 40 MINUTES to sit in front of him and make sure something got done. He took down my name and number and told me it would be delivered by the following Monday or Tuesday. Monday and Tuesday pass....no call.... Finally, I call back on Thursday. He told me he would call me THAT NIGHT. You guessed it... no call. Does someone really have to work THIS HARD to get something so simple replaced?! I just want what I was promised, but it's obvious that I (a paying customer) am not that important in their eyes. I've left my name and number with too many people at Suburban Ford of Waterford and I know those scrap papers are sitting at the bottom of their piles or tossed aside. I should have taken the other reviews on Mr. Stoll more seriously. No respect, no service, BIG MISTAKE.

July 22, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us and we want to make sure our customers are taken care of and leave satisfied, but in this case we fell short. Our staff has been made aware of your experience, but if you would like to speak further, please get in touch with our Service Director, John Vitale, at 248-674-4781, or jvitale@suburbancollection.com.

Reviews of Hernando Hulleza