Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Lakeside
7/27/2015

"Great Buying Experience at Suburban Ford"

Patrick Gilbert at Suburan Ford did an outstanding sales job for Lori and me. He made arrangements to bring the vehicle from Tom Hollser Ford for me to test drive. Patrick did a great job representing us to his upper management to get us the vehicle equipped the way we wanted it at the price we wanted. The vehicle was delivered to us on the day and time he told us. The rest of the Suburban delivery team also did an outstanding job with the finance paperwork and technical description to operate the SYNC system. The Service team did a great with the spray in Bed Liner.

Paige1
7/27/2015

"Dealership experience"

My experience was very professional and informative. Tom Tatu was very informed on the new technology offered on my vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership to other individuals.

Mac311
7/25/2015

"Went in Determined to Get a Car and Walked Out with More!"

When my first purchase on a car fell through, Tony Davis stayed late to make sure I had a safe car to drive back to school with the next day! My mother currently leases from them, so with Tony's help we found a car in my budget that met the needs of a college student who moves from dorm to dorm. My new Ford Fusion is beautiful, in my budget, and was above and beyond what I expected. He made sure my phone was synced and I had a full tank of gas before I left the lot. Thanks Tony!

July 27, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're happy you had such a wonderful car buying experience. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their car buying experience is one to remember. Enjoy the new Ford Fusion and we look forward to helping you out with the next one!

TonyG03
7/24/2015

"Bought and leased cars on the same day"

Matt did a pretty solid job setting my wife up with her lease on a new explorer and being a good salesman asked her how I liked my car that i bought from him a year earlier. Needless to say he worked with her to get me set up to trade in my fairly new car for something i really wanted. It was great working with him.

July 27, 2015

We're glad you had a pleasureable dealership experience and that we were able to trade in your fairly new car for another car that you really wanted. Customer service is our number one priority, and we look forward to serving you again!

firefly
7/18/2015

"Best Ford Dealer"

This is my third leased For Fusion, and the best one so far. I had it in this week for a recall, and the service was fast, efficient, and friendly. I couldn't have asked for more.

Mike in Service- don't know his last name.

July 20, 2015

Thanks for the positive feedback! We are very pleased to hear that we fixed your car in a timely manner. We always strive to have our customers in and out as quick as possible, while still providing them with the highest quality of work. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!

DeanW
7/16/2015

"Great Sales Person"

I have been going to Kevin for years. He bends over backwards to help any way he can. Kevin is a class act and I highly recommend him. He did not buy me lunch for me to say that. He is the best!

July 16, 2015

Thank you for the great feedback! We're glad you are consistently satisfied with your dealership experiences. We always strive to go above and beyond for our customers to ensure their car buying experience is one to remember. We truly look forward to helping you out with the next one!

koda100
7/15/2015

"Leasing Ford Edge"

They were wonderful to work with and Tony's sense of urgency to help was impeccable! I would highly recommend them to anyone interested in a new Ford vehicle.

July 16, 2015

We are so happy we were able to make your car leasing experience a pleasurable one. Congratulations on the new Ford Edge and we hope to serve you again in the future!

greatlakesbob
7/08/2015

"Excellent Service!"

I purchased my first Ford (F150) through Norm Stern in 2014. He found me the exact vehicle I was looking for and for a price that was unbeatable. There have been many vehicles purchased since then and each and every purchase was hassle free and a good experience. Norm takes care of his customers from start to finish and it is a pleasure to do business with him. When it comes time to purchase another vehicle, we will be back to see Norm Stern!

July 09, 2015

Thanks for the wonderful feedback! We're so happy all of your experiences with us have been positive ones. We always strive to find our customers the perfect vehicle at the right price. Enjoy the new vehicle, and we look forward to helping you out with the next one!

MikeM
7/05/2015

"Simply the BEST dealer I've ever worked with."

My wife and I have leased 1 Focus and 6 Fusions from Kevin Kobak. Kevin is a pleasure to work with. He's knowledgeable and professional and listens to your needs & wants. Then he goes to work and finds the car that meets my criteria no matter where it is. That's why I keep coming back. Whenever I come in for service I stop by Kevin's desk and he always has a smile and welcoming handshake. If he doesn't have a customer he asks me to sit and we talk for a bit. Without a doubt, Kevin Kobak is the consummate sales professional! Thanks Kevin.

July 06, 2015

We greatly appreciate the positive feedback and continued business with us! We're so glad all of your experiences with us have been enjoyable ones. We always strive to make the car leasing process as comfortable as possible for our customers. We truly look forward to working with you again when you are ready for the next one!

smcgal
6/27/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I have been using the service department of Suburban Ford of Waterford for the past 12 years. Even though I didn't lease my current Ford from Waterford I continue to use this service center because of their excellent service and their courteous manner. I never feel that I am being sold service that isn't required.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for the positive feedback and for trusting us with your vehicle! We are happy that you are consistently satisfied with your service center experiences. We truly look forward to serving you again in the near future!

Reviews of Patrick Gilbert