Suburban Ford of Waterford

New Car Sales Consultant

January 21, 2017

"New 2017 Fusion"

- Chuck Inama

My Salesperson Bob Bucknum is a real pro and is first class all the way. I met him a couple years ago and he has always made car buying easy and fun. I will not go anywhere else. The entire Dealership is the best. I have dealt with the Body Shop and Service area and they do a great job. Always are helpful, friendly and make you feel special. I needed a car quickly,and told Bob on Friday what I wanted and I picked up the car on Saturday, and he had me out of their in less than a hour. He set up my phone, and explained the new features on the car. He is a Pro...........Thanks Bob you are the Best.

January 20, 2017

"New vehicle"

- slladd

The folks at Suburban are kind,courteous and get the job done! Our salesperson,Laurie Moses is great. We have been getting our vehicles from Laurie since 2004. She is a little firecracker and will make sure you get the vehicle you want. I would highly recommend Suburban Ford of Waterford

December 29, 2016

"New lease"

- Phoenixfire810

I had an amazing experience at Suburban Ford Waterford. I was due to turn my lease on focus in and was expecting to get another focus. My dream car jas been to lease an Escape. Bob Bucknum was able to get me into one thanks to the amazing deals and rebates Ford was offering. Bob was fantastic to work with as well as Louie and Nancy. Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Bob will definitely get my business again.

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $26035