Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Chris F.
5/22/2015

"Love my new car"

I bought my last car, this car, and will be buying my next car from Patrick Gilbert. I had a great experience.

chrissylove143
5/20/2015

"An amazing ride with TOM!"

I walked in just looking at my options, as I currently was leasing a GMC. I was wow'd almost instantly by Tom Miller's expertise on the size of vehicles that I am interested in, He took me out to the lot and showed me a few options. I found the one that I liked best and took it for a ride, LOVE at first ride! After I had decided that this would be my next vehicle Tom sat with me and made sure that I was getting everything that I wanted out of the vehicle before I made any costly decisions. it felt like he actually cared instead of that "car sales man approach". I had a great experience and will make sure that when this lease is up I contact Tom/Ford for my next lease. Thanks again TOM! I appreciate it more than you know.

yimarose@comcast.net
5/13/2015

"Courteous and respectful"

I was the 15th car waiting in the service line but I was done in 5 minutes after talking with the service person. I came for an oil change and check of all systems. The service person was courteous and respectful for my needs. The work done in no time at all. Thank you Suburban Ford.

NewWhiteSCREW
5/12/2015

"Ramon Namphy is the hardest working salesman ever!"

My experience at Suburban Ford in Waterford was exceptional. We had been contemplating getting my wife a new vehicle for awhile, and pulled into Suburban Ford on a whim. We we were interested in the F150 SuperCrews. We began looking at them outside, when Ramon Namphy had the "pleasure" of greeting us. For two days Ramon worked ridiculously hard trying to pair us with a vehicle that would make us happy. Not an easy task given the fact we were not set on a new vehicle and had no desire to compromise on any aspect of it. We sat at his desk for hours over 2 days with 3 young kids, made him run through several trucks trying to find the package of options I wanted, walked out a few times, went to another Ford dealer to see what they had to offer, and probably ruined any other business he might have been able to do. I typically have zero patience for salesman of any sort, but this was the exception. Ramon never pressured us, was completely transparent regarding all the financials, and continually laid out multiple options to satisfy our every demand. In the end, we found a truck I have no regrets buying. We have ran into Ramon around town a few times since and he always goes out of his way to say hello. I would recommend him to anyone, and will seek him out if ever in the market for another vehicle.

Hannahbirge1
5/12/2015

"My experience was perfect. "

I leased my car from this dealership and I wouldn't of wanted it any other way. They were so helpful and very informative. Which was obviously help in my decision of leasing that day!! I will definitely be going back once my lease is up!

Jayda123

"Ramon Namphy"

Ramon went over and beyond with helping me. Not only did he get me in the vehicle of my choice, but his service was fast and friendly.

FSW1982
5/11/2015

"Trevor Wortman is a GREAT Salesman!!"

I recently leased a 2015 Ford Mustang. Trevor looked on the computer for a certain color and gadgets , but we weren't having any luck. Trevor took me outside to see one he had on the lot and when he showed me the car well, I FELL IN LOVE with the Most Beautiful Mustang I had ever seen!! Trevor listened to me with me telling him what i like and the car I got had all those items And More. Love Love my Car xo. I was sooooo impressed on Trevor that I took my Daughter Kaitlyn up there she was getting to the end of her lease from diff dealer and salesperson., She had Trevor take care of what kind of car she wanted and the payments show be around a certain amt. she ended up getting a new Fusion 2015 and more options on it and payments at a certain amt Trevor did well on Both of our wants in a vehicle. Will Definately tell family and friends to go talk to Trevor.

2015fordescape

"Buying a new car"

Tom miller was very polite and friendly. We had done some research and kind of already new what we were looking for. He made us feel at ease and comfortable as we did test drive a few vehicles. He also came in on his day off to finalize out purchase. We appreciate that. Thanks again , the Bonniviers

marjisharp
5/10/2015

"Thorough professional experience"

I was called by sales representative Bob Bucknum to inform me of their Early Bird special and worked with him to find the next vehicle I would be leasing. Bob found the vehicle I wanted in the price range I wanted to be in. I was on vacation at the time we worked on what I wanted. He called me to say he had the car delivered and it would be waiting for me when I got home. I went over to the dealership when I got home and the car was waiting. Bob took care of everything and made it easy to take possession that day. I got an Escape and I am very happy with it. I would work with Bob again in the future.

normatford
5/08/2015

"Great Service"

I had a Great experience with Suburban Ford Service Dept. The time estimate I was given for service was right on. Very happy with the service received.

Reviews of Norm Stern