Suburban Ford of Waterford

5900 Highland Rd,
Waterford, Michigan 48327
Suburban Ford of Waterford Info
About Suburban Ford of Waterford

We understand that there are a lot of choices when buying your next new or used vehicle, financing your purchase, getting service performed, or buying parts for your vehicle. It's a tough decision unless you've already had a history of great service from an automotive retailer. If you're looking for an auto dealership that can serve your automotive needs, we want to provide you a list of reasons our customers tell us that they come to Suburban Ford of Waterford. "Certified" pre-owned vehicles - Ford has trained our mechanics to inspect and repair our used Ford vehicles to bring them up to the stringent standards required to be classified as Ford certified pre-owned vehicles. Family-owned business - The Fischer family has owned car dealerships since the 1950's and Suburban Ford of Waterford is proud to be part of the Suburban Collection dealership group, all striving to maintain the same levels of superior customer satisfaction and service. 1,700+ used cars in stock - Being part of the Suburban Collection of dealers, our metro Detroit based dealership has plenty of used cars on-site and access to over 1,700 other vehicles in the metro Detroit area. Easily accessed location - Located on M-59, Highland Road, we make it very easy to get to our facility from I-75, M-59, US-23, or Telegraph Rd. CarFax reports - We offer our used car customers access to free CarFax reports to help them become more comfortable knowing more about the used car they are interested in. Free Wi-Fi - We provide free Wi-Fi access for all our customers to use all your electronic devices while you're waiting for service to be performed. A rating* at the Better Business Bureau - We have the highest rating possible at the BBB and are a "member in good standing". Delivery to your location - Our staff is happy to deliver your new or used vehicle, free of charge to your work, home or location of your choice. Professional, customer-focused management team - Our General Mana

About Suburban Ford of Waterford

• Workstations Available
  • McDonalds next door
Richard and Theresa V
2/05/2016

"FANSTATIC"

We have been servicing our Ford automobiles here since we moved in the area. The service rep David Deckard has always been very helpful and courteous. A very nice person. John Vitale has been equally great as Mr. Deckard. They both have exceed our expectations. We recently purchased two 2016 Ford Escapes. Our sales rep was Patrick Gilbert. We could not have asked for a nicer and knowledgeable salesperson. He helped us with our selection(s) and offered us suggestions. He is a splendid salesperson and we were blessed to have him. We look forward in doing business with Suburban Ford of Waterford again and we would HIGHLY recommend them Thank you Richard and Theresa V

February 05, 2016

Richard and Theresa, thank you for your feedback! It is so great that your experience with our team has been so great. Customer service is our top priority and we are so glad that they have provided that for you. Enjoy your new 2016 Ford Escapes and we look forward to many more interactions with you!

Louise
2/03/2016

"Efficient and Reliable"

I had to lease a car quickly, and Dana was up to the task. I live out of state, which made the sales transaction all that more challenging. Dana promptly returned my phone calls, leavings all pertinent information on my voicemail, in order to expedite the process. His pleasant manner and experience provided me the confidence and reassurance that the leasing process would go smoothly. It is my first time leasing a car, and Dana created a seamless transaction, especially given the fact that I live out of state! Thank you!

February 03, 2016

Louise, we are happy you had such a great experience at our dealership with Dana! It is great that Dana could make the process fast and efficient for you so you could get the car when you needed it. We pride ourselves in our customer service and we are so glad you were provided that. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

tjb1231

"Great experience"

The whole process was smooth from start to finish. From the moment we walked in Kevin worked with us to find us the right car with the right options. Financing was easy to obtain and we received a good rate. Kevin tracked down the car and made the transaction as easy as possible.

February 03, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new vehicle from Kevin! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Nancy W.

"Tom Tatu is TERRIFIC!"

I have been purchasing/leasing cars from Tom Tatu since the 90s and have consistently received fabulous service personalized to my needs! Everything is ready and waiting for your arrival, which streamlines the process! He is always willing to answer questions and search to find the right car for you! I highly recommend him for your next purchase!

February 01, 2016

Nancy, thank you for your feedback and continued business! It is great to hear that you have continued to have great customer service from Tom and we hope to continue that! We love to have returning customers like yourself, and we hope to work with you again very soon!

Britt1234

"Love our Explorer!"

We were promptly greeted by our friendly salesman, Bill Sommer, who let us test drive the new Explorer and we loved it. Ordered the package we wanted and drove home our new explorer within a few days! I would recommend this dealership as everyone we met there was very nice.

Bill Sommer

February 01, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear we met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new Explorer with Bill! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

LRCola
1/30/2016

"Bob's great!!!"

Bob Bucknum, was a pleasure to meet and work with, he listened to our needs and worked with us to get a great deal. I would definitely recommend and go to him again whenever I'm looking for a new vehicle.

February 01, 2016

We are so happy to hear that Bob could meet all of your wants and needs and was able to find you the car that was right for you! Customer service is our top priority and it's great you were provided that. Enjoy your new vehicle and we look forward to working with you again!

Amy
1/29/2016

"Great"

We have used Matt Duggan as our salesman before. He's very friendly and a great salesman. I would definitely recommend him and the dealership.

January 29, 2016

Amy, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that your experience with Matt was so positive and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

Nic S
1/26/2016

""Hernando Hulleza is TERRIFIC!!""

This is the second car I a have leased through Suburban Ford of Waterford. Hernando Hulleza listened to exactly what I was looking for in a new Edge. He also listened when I explained what my payment range was, and how important it was to not exceed that range. Hernando found me the car I wanted in my price range and I was able to take it home the same evening. If you are looking for a new Ford I would definitely recommend you see Hernando at Suburban Ford Waterford the next time you want to buy or lease a car. Nic. S.

Hernando Hulleza

January 27, 2016

Nic, thank you for your feedback and congrats on your new Edge! Customer service and satisfaction are our top priorities and we are so glad that he could find the car you wanted, that fit all of your needs. Enjoy your new Edge, and we hope to work with you again in the future!

Slemanski
1/22/2016

"Suburban ford"

Had a great overall experience. Walked away with a new car that day!! Clean friendly environment. Hard working staff that was focused on helping me get a good deal. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for the great feedback! We strive to make sure every customer finds the perfect vehicle, at the right price, and provide the best possible service. We're glad to hear your new vehicle and your experience met all of those goals! Enjoy your new vehicle, and we look forward to working with you again!

Valencia 313
1/22/2016

"Rick Magee was AWESOME!"

I reviewed the 2012 Escape on their website and was immediately sold. Rick had everything ready for me when I made the purchase the same day - he had even took it for a test drive! He made sure not to go over the budget we had agreed upon, and even added a few bonuses! Thanks Rick!!!

Rick Magee

January 22, 2016

We always appreciate positive feedback and we are happy to hear Rick met all of your car shopping needs when you purchased your new Escape! We look forward to servicing your vehicle and helping you out with the next one!

Reviews of Patrick Gilbert