Sunset Chevrolet

Finance Department

July 20, 2017

"Free Oil Change JOKE!"

- Clubking

I bought my car from Sunset with the added bonus of free Oil Changes for Life...GREAT! When I made my appointment the schedule was 2 1/2 weeks out..OK no problem. I made my appointment at 8:45 (earliest available) I was asked if I would like to wait (Thank Goodness I didnt!)...I politely declined and said I would be back in a few hours to pick it up. I was told that would be good. At 1:00 I returned for my car (4 1/2 hours later) and it had not even been looked at yet...let alone oil changed?! WHAT?!!! The Serviceman was stumbling all over himself stating that he thought he had a better part of the day to get it done...4 1/2 hours is not long enough for an oil change?! He said sorry all the guys are out to lunch! I let them all know how upset I was and I was quickly taken out to my car. I was asked if I would like to reschedule....WHAT?! HAHAHAH! Absolutely NOT!!! Sunset Chevrolet...It is BAD Business to promise something you are unable to deliver on!! GAMBLIN MOTORS HERE I COME!

? Guy at the end of the Service Counter

July 17, 2017

"Sunset Chevrolet is the BEst!"

- TJ

We just purchased another car from Sunset Chevrolet. They are awesome, good prices, easy deals and no BS. We have worked with Dave Goeke for years and would not consider buying from anyone else!

David Goeke

July 05, 2017

"New Suburban experience at Sunset Chev"

- Shauna

Was a long time previous customer. Ended up buying a 2017 Suburban for $65k. The next day when we picked it up, the car wasn't even cleaned/detailed and was out of gas. When we called the salesperson (Iggy), he asked us to come back and allow them to detail it. We left the vehicle for 1/2 day, arrived and had to wait over an hour after their agreed time. The vehicle still wasn't professionally detailed and was still not filled up with gas. After we left, the salesperson told us that after we filled out an honest Customer Service survey they sent us (rated 4-5), they didn't feel necessary to fill up our gas and go 'above and beyond'! Wow, spend $65k and can't get a tank of gas? Why send a Survey out if they don't want honesty and if they would have provided the service promised, there wouldn't be any issues. As part of our agreement early on, we also need new Roof rails for our Yakima Skybox. This was also promised as our trade in had them on it. When we picked up our new vehicle, the rails were installed incorrectly and they don't accommodate our Yakima rack!! The following day, we left messages for the sales manager and owner letting him know what his sales team is 'not doing'. We haven't heard one word back!!

Iggy