Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

maverick624
2/03/2016

"excellent toyta experence"

Aaron was excellent my wife told Aaron what she was looking for with in 3hrs we were driving a toyota high lander home . we were very hapy with Aaron . he gaveus excellent service and we will be back to another in the future

Cindy
1/28/2016

"Tacohma"

Chip was great to work with, found the truck I was looking for at the price I was wanting to pay. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Karen123
1/26/2016

"Buying a used car"

Bob was very helpful with my purchase is a used car. He helped me get the car that was going to work best for me and my budget.

NewCar
1/26/2016

"Highlander"

Sunshine worked with me to get the model, including color and interior, that I wanted. I was kept informed as the search process progressed. Very happy with the communications.

popsandnana
1/25/2016

"Great used car purchase experience"

Jim doesn't "feel" like a car salesman. He listens, works for you, and is no pressure. If he doesn't know the answer to your question(s), he doesn't make up something. He either asks an associate or just says he doesn't know the answer. We will definitely return to Jim and Sunshine Toyota.

Cooper
1/23/2016

"New Car Purchase Experience "

This was my first purchase of a Toyota. I've always heard good things about this dealership. I personally had an excellent car buying experience and recommend both Sunshine and Chip.

1bad60
1/22/2016

"AMAZING"

I reached Amy originally through email. Stayed in contact with me during my search. Amazing! I will always work with Amy. Thank you So Much

bcrav
1/22/2016

"Top notch dealership "

Excellent car buying experience!!!! Thanks Chip Iceberg for going above and beyond to help us get into a new RAV4. I would definitely recommend Sunshine Toyota and and Chip!!!

Happydriver
1/21/2016

"Excellent service!"

Zach Brown worked patiently with me to get me exactly what I wanted. Thank you---loving my new ride! Would recommend them to my family.

Zach Brown

BigBen
1/15/2016

"Very good car buying experience"

We traveled from Plainwell to see what deals Sunshine had to offer us. I was impressed with Aaron and how friendly and easy he was to work with. I explained the reason for us looking was due to our poor corolla was crushed by an SUV recently. We found our RAV4 which is higher off the ground and 4WD which is great. Since the vehicle had just arrived on the lot it still had to go through the certification and detailing process so we could not take it home that day. This is when the story gets great. So with one vehicle for a family of five it was going to be a challenge to come back to get the RAV4 for several days with my work schedule. Aaron went out of his way and personally delivered my vehicle to my house. Thanks again Aaron!

Reviews of Dennis Walters