Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

Proud 4Runner owner
5/24/2016

"Great experience"

Jim Froelich was great to work with. I am also in sales and truly appreciate someone that treats customers In a way that makes car shopping an enjoyable experience. Love my 4Runner. Thanks Jim

Mark n carolyn
5/24/2016

"RAV4 Purchase"

What a pleasurable experience! Brian went out of his way to make sure we were happy with our purchase. Being a first time Toyota owner, I would find it very hard to go back to a "big three" vehicle. Sunshine Toyota is top notch in my book. There wasn't any pressure to buy extras like experienced with previous vehicle purchases. I would highly recommend this dealership!!

Happycustomer
5/23/2016

"Customer Service"

I recently purchased a pre-owned BMW from Sunshine Toyota. Mr. Zach Brown, sales representative and Mrs. Aimee Alger, (finance) were extremely professional, patient, and most important honest. I did not feel tricked, pushed or rushed as in past experiences at other dealerships. I would encourage anyone seeking a new or pre-owned vehicle to visit Sunshine in Battle Creek.

Zach, Brown

Julie&Dan
5/19/2016

"Above and Beyond Customer Service "

Aaron our salesman was referred to us by Christy, the Internet sales supervisor after I made an online inquiry. Aaron got back with us the very next day about the Toyota Tundra we were interested in and we made it clear because we had a far drive we would need to see some numbers in writing first. Wow did he act fast--our quotes were emailed to us within 1-2 hours. Impressive! Even more impressive he met us at the dealership on his day off, spent about 2 1/2 hrs with us closing the deal then introduced us to Dennis the Finance Manager. Wow!! Again another top notch, honest person to deal with just like Aaron. No game playing or lack of integrity with these people!! This has been the best experience at a car dealership I have EVER had. I've been purchasing vehicles for nearly 30 years so that says it all!! Thankyou for your outstanding service. We are forever customers and will refer everyone we know to you Aaron 😊

Christy, Internet Sales Supervisor

Rick&deb
5/19/2016

"Purchased a used Camry, staff was awesome!"

John, Aimee, and Aaron were great to work with. The best car buying experience we have ever had! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new or used car. FIVE STARS!

Barbie
5/18/2016

""Best car buying experience ever""

All the staff I came into contact with were very friendly, informative and a pleasure to work with in finding the right vehicle. The salesman Aaron was highly recommended by my son Jason. When I told him what I was looking for he said he would get it on the lot within a few days. And he did. I was so happy with how easy the whole process was with trading my 2010 4Runner in for a new 2016 4Runner. I felt they offered me a very fair trade in value for my 2010 right from the get go and gave me a great deal on the new one. They gave me detailed information on warranties or extras I could purchase but were not pushy if I was not interested. Then I had a very nice young man that explained all those buttons and gadgets in the interior that can be a bit intimidating for a gal like myself. I walked into the dealer at 1:00p.m. and drove out with a beautiful 2016 nautical blue 4Runner SR premium by 4:00p.m. I love my new 4Runner and it had to be the most pleasurable car buying experience I have ever had! Being a single gal buying a car on her own can be a stressful situation. But everyone I came into contact with the minute I walked through the door was very respectful. I would highly recommend Sunshine Toyota!!

Sorry can't remember names. New car manager, title and warranty guy, young guy that reviewed interior options

chipper
5/15/2016

"Knowledgable & VERY helpful"

We recently purchased a 2013 Toyota Venza. Jim was very easy to talk to and willing to work with us. We are in our 70's and know what we want and don't want. Jim picked up on our needs immediately. He made suggestions (without any high-pressure) on options that might help. Thanks, Jim. Dennis, your explanation of the financing was very clear and concise---love the graphics! Thank you.

Jared_Bollaert
5/13/2016

"Patient and Kind Staff"

I recently bought a 2010 RAV4 and was very happy with Sunshine Toyota and my rep, John. Buying my first car was inherently stressful but John and the rest of the crew did a great job and I was happy I visited Sunshine Toyota.

jcox
5/12/2016

"Rewarding"

I consider my self to be a demanding customer with high expectations for service. Zach was there for me every step of the way. Questions, conserns and just making my experiance exeptional. Thanks Zach.

Zach Brown

piggysue42
5/10/2016

"Ask for Jim"

Jim went above and beyond to make sure I was able to get the Tundra I wanted. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable. Had a great experience so far. Hopefully, the next 20 years go just as smoothly.

Reviews of Dennis Walters

Reviews of John Gessner
John Gessner

Reviews of Randy Dibiaggio
Randy Dibiaggio

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.