Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

rick
9/03/2015

"Sunshine Toyota"

Jim Froelich was outstanding in helping direct us to the vehicle we finally decided on. He was very patient as we started looking at a Toyota Corolla and progressed to Camry and finally to Venza. He must have quoted as least 5 vehicles and taken dozens of E-mails from us before we finally settled on vehicle. Thank You

4runner Davis
8/19/2015

"Sunshine Toyota Review"

I was really impressed with the new facility. Jim and Josh were very patient with me and what I wanted on my new 4runner. great job.

greatdane696
8/17/2015

"Very good experience...just one small problem"

Since it was close to my birthday, I also renewed my license tabs when I purchased my car and transferred the plates. Three days before my birthday, I still had not received the tabs (presumably from the Secretary of State). I called the dealership and they said that I most definitely had to go to the SoS. I took time off work to go there only to be told the dealership was supposed to have given me the new tabs when I bought the car. I was able to get "replacement tabs" for $5 so it didn't necessitate me going back to the dealership. But you would think with as many cars as they sell that they would fully understand what to do about license plates and tabs.

sad and glad
8/14/2015

"Professional, friendly"

This is my second Prius purchased from Sunshine Toyota, the first in 2001. Although it has been difficult to part with my original Prius, Jim Froelich was a pleasure to work with and very helpful..

Shaun Tallent

PJM
8/13/2015

"Zachary Brown Review "

Zachary was very helpfu, knowledgeable & not aggressive. He provided us our options & allowed us to make the decision as to what was best for us.

Zachary Brown

Lovemytruck
8/05/2015

"Very satisfied, best vehicle buying experience ever!"

I have never liked shopping for a new vehicle, probably because I always had a salesman that used high pressure tactics and tried talking you into some thing that you do not want to do, don't like that. My experience at Sunshine Toyota was what shopping for a new vehicle should be. Very satisfied with the whole experience. My sales Lady Aimee Alger was great,very professional and I would highly recomend her. Dennis Walters who finalized the deal was very informative and professional. The whole staff that I met was very pleasant and made you feel welcomed. For once I did not feel like I was at a carnival! Thank you Aimee, Dennis and all at Sunshine Toyota.

Christina M.
8/04/2015

"Aaron Pennock was great"

I went in knowing what I wanted and Aaron found it right away for me. Aaron took it for a test drive before I even got there to make sure it was the exact fit for me. Everything was explained well through the whole process. I had a problem a week later with a remote starter that was on the vehicle and called Aaron. The dealership is replacing it at my convenience. So glad I did my business with Aaron.

Nancy W., Kalamazoo
8/04/2015

"Great Sales Team"

When we contacted the dealership we received an immediate response regarding the vehicle we wanted and made an appointment for the next day. We drove home in our new vehicle the day of our appointment!

VyAnnG
8/03/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We have purchased three vehicles from Sunshine Toyota. We are very pleased with our dealings with this dealership. Customer service and follow-up are excellent.

VyAnnG
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We have worked with Jim Froelich on our last two Rav4s. We have received excellent customer service from Jim and all the staff at Sunshine. I highly recommend this dealership and Jim.

Reviews of Jim Froelich