Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

BJ2013
6/28/2016

"2013 Toyota Highlander"

We bought a 2013 Highlander at Sunshine Toyota. We obvious;y enjoyed the vehicle but the sales experience with Brian Grasseschi and his manager, Tim Born, was a significant reason that we bought from Sunshine Toyota. They weren't pushy but very informative. Allowed us plenty of time to talk about our decision privately and overall very helpful. It also helped us that they were willing to deliver the car to us in Ann Arbor so that we could avoid making another drive to Battle Creek. A great buying experience.

Judy Hoyle
6/27/2016

"Comfortable exchange"

They were were helpful answered all my questions. werent pushy at all and I greatly appreciate that ! to me that is a put off.jim was very helpful and made v things go as smoothly as possible.this is the 2nd vehicle I have gotten from them

SJGrays
6/24/2016

"Sunshine Toyota treats us like family."

Our Venza is the fourth Toyota that we've purchased from Sunshine Toyota, We'll be back for our fifth Toyota when it's time.

Jeff78
6/24/2016

"Supurb service from start to finish!"

Superior salesman (Jim) no pressure, finance department was exceptionally helpful as was the tech tutorial on the electronics conducted by Adrian. Can't do any better!

rbert0808
6/24/2016

"The "Best" sales people in the area!"

My wife and I have been driving a 2005 Toyota Sienna CE for many many years and have fallen so much in love with it that we decided that a newer one was in order. We visited the Sunshine Toyota lot a couple of times to see what was available and finally we went there during business hours... We first met Mr. Robert Surprenenant and he was very "low" pressure...He showed us what we were looking for he gave us his card and we went our way. On our second visit we drove the vans we were interested in and we went our way again. Finally on our third visit we met Randy Dibiaggio (another great sales person) that Bob said would help us because he had an appointment off site. We ended up buying the 2015 Sienna LX and Randy did all the paper work. They are both great people and would recommend them and they the Toyota automobile to anyone wanting a great ride and piece of mind while driving distances... Good job Guys!

jgrevers
6/23/2016

"Love my leased Camry so much had to BUY a new one"

Thanks Jim Froelich for making my car buying experience a great one! Very professional and knowledgeable and very willing to find the car I wanted. Everyone I encountered was very friendly and willing to work with you to make sure you get the service you deserve.

stewart,dorisdisabledvet
6/19/2016

"Service"

I was extremely pleased with the knowledge and thoughtfulness that Randy showed me. He gave me options that I never would have thought of or considered on my own. I am enjoying my new Toyota Rav 4. It is fun and easy to drive and I'm having a good deal of fun with it. Aimee handled all the financial and insurance paper work which was a great relief for me. My overall experience was a joy and I have recommend Sunshine Toyota to all of my friends and everyone I run into. Thanks for making this experience easy and enjoyable for me. I purchased my first Toyota from Randy several years ago and was extremely pleased with his knowledge and service then. It was only natural for me to seek out his service again and I will continue to do so in the future.

June 22, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do for you. Sincerely, Sunshine Toyota

K.Ashley Lambert
6/15/2016

"I Love My Toyoto's !!!"

Thank~You Jim for another G-R-R-REAT TOYOTA Sale! This is My 10th new SUV since 1990 When I bought my first,... 3-Trucks, 2-4Runners, & Now My 5th RAV4!

Not sure if the New guys name, training will Jim, is Aaron...Very nice and helpful Too!!

Congrats on your 5th Rav4! Sincerely, Sunshine Toyota

CHRISTINE MCKENZIE
6/14/2016

"first time car buyer"

After some online research, I decided to check out Sunshine Toyota for my first time car buying experience. Met with Jim "the PIzza Guy" & he seemed to genuinely listen to what I wanted & showed me only the cars that I showed interest in. Not pushy, not demanding. Test drove a few cars on Thursday evening, found what I wanted, and, after figuring out my best financing option, drove away with my new Corolla on Friday afternoon. Jim really helped facilitate the entire process. Everyone at the dealership was super friendly, and I just got a hand-written card in the mail thanking me for my purchase & encouraging me to contact them if I run into any trouble. Cannot recommend them enough. +10.

June 22, 2016

Thanks for sharing with us, we will pass along your excellent comments to Jim ("the Pizza guy"). Sincerely, Sunshine Toyota

Toyota rav4s
6/09/2016

"Was Great"

From the greeting at the door to the driving away in our new Rav4. we received great service. We would recommend to everyone, Sunshine Toyota of Battle Creek.

Reviews of Jim Froelich

Reviews of Aaron Pennock
Aaron Pennock

Reviews of John Gessner
John Gessner

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.