Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

Sarawood
9/22/2016

"Exceptional experience "

We had a great experience with Aaron when purchasing our new vehicle. He was very knowledgeable about each vehicle that we inquired about, but did not pressure us in any way. He was very quick to expedite the sale when we arrived later in the day.

Go Blue
9/22/2016

"Used Car Purchase"

Was very pleased with my purchase experience at Sunshine Toyota. My sales person Aaron Pennock was wonderful to work with. I will definitely have him assist with my next auto purchase in the future.

john
9/20/2016

"Good job Justin!"

Justin did a great job! Very friendly and low-pressure. The sales manager, however, was inflexible with respect to my CPO vehicle, which had back tires at 49% usage. They definitely should have changed these tires, which would allowed me to promote Sunshine much more positively with others. This came across to me as a bit cheap.

Valerie Misasi
9/20/2016

"My 4x4 Tundra"

6 years ago I went to Sunshine Toyota and bought a 06 tundra. This truck was great, however with hauling hay and horses all around and snow country I realized I needed a bigger truck and 4 wheel drive. So I went back to Sunshine Toyota and got me that 4x4 truck. My first experience with them was so great I had to go back. The staff is very knowledgeable and my salesman, Jim Froelich, Pizza Guy, was wonderful once again. I highly recommend Sunshine Toyota and am looking forward to many years of fun with my new truck.

Dan123
9/17/2016

"Best Dealership!"

I appreciate the friendliness of all the staff members. They genuinely care about my experience at the dealership. I appreciate the clean, modern facilities. Even the waiting area is outstanding. For buying a new car, my salesperson took time to get to know me and my vehicle needs, then carefully portrayed each option, allowing me to make a decision I was very comfortable with.

Rich 9953
9/17/2016

"Outstanding. Excellant"

We both were very pleased with the help we received from the salesman. He really knows his cars. He made sure that everything went as we planned. Our hats are off for him. What a great team player. He is a keeper.

Ricaree
9/16/2016

"Great truck buying experience!!"

Sunshine Toyota is not the dealership closest to us. Our truck buying experience with Tim was outstanding. Time was taken to answer all of our questions. All of the team we encountered were professional, courteous and friendly. Tim went out of his way to make sure we had choices and the knowledge to make our decision. Very happy with our new Tacoma!!! A final note, Kudos to the "tech guy" that helped us set up the Bluetooth and radio and to the "parts guy" that stayed open for us to look at some accessories!

Christy, Hunter

Drspice
9/12/2016

"HH Happy Boy"

This was a great car buying experience. Aaron was wonderful to deal with. All was good. Christy was great on email introduction and phone follow-up. I would highly recommend.

Christy Cline-Kenney

HappyLady♡
9/12/2016

"Very happy customer"

Very pleased with the service i received. Outstanding! Toyota is the best hands down in the service, quality, and the maint. Service dept. As well. I love my new toyota and will continue to not only purchase from this dealershio but highly recommend them as well. THANK YOU.

papakile
9/10/2016

"We had a good experience shopping for an SUV"

We made an appointment to drive a new Rav4 as we were considering buying a new SUV. As the salesman got to know us he asked us to consider a used Lexus RX they had on the lot. It turned out we drove that one instead and made the decision to buy it as it was priced right and was quite a step up in luxury. Jim was very helpful in knowing what we may like and helped us in a non pushy manner. I look forward to having it serviced at Sun Shine Toyota and we expect to work with Jim on our next vehicle. Dennis Walters was very helpful in explaining financing options and the financing went very smooth.

Reviews of Jim Froelich