Sunshine Toyota

Randy Dibiaggio

July 22, 2017

"2007 Honda CRV"

- gan

The dealership is delivering excellent customer service. The team out here is very friendly and i always recommend to buy over here . And, Chip is excellent, helping and exceptional .

Chip Iceberg

July 22, 2017

"Best Car Buying Experience in 50 years!"

- The Rev. Pamela J. Breakey

I have always hated the whole car buying experience! But not this time. Krista was informative, friendly and able to answer all our questions. She was not pushy like many car salesmen have been in my previous car buying experiences. This was the first time I had used the internet before buying a car, and the first time I bought a car with so many technological advances. Krista was able to explain the car's features and the whole buying process clearly and helped us understand the differences between the Rav 4 we were buying and the 15 year old Camry I have been driving.

Krista Shields
Aimee Alger

June 27, 2017

"2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport Access Cab"

- Michael M.

Customer Service is extremely important to me. I had been looking for the "right" Tacoma for several months. I ended up purchasing my Tacoma at Sunshine Toyota. Bob Surprenant was the sales person that ended up helping me. I couldn't have asked for a more friendly, patient, understanding, and professional person in helping me through the process of a new vehicle purchase. If I could rate his customer service above the five stars..It would be 10+!!! Thanks again Bob!

Bob Surprenant