Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

VyAnnG
7/30/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

We have worked with Jim Froelich on our last two Rav4s. We have received excellent customer service from Jim and all the staff at Sunshine. I highly recommend this dealership and Jim.

Martythehiker
7/29/2015

"A great deal on a great car!"

I grew up watching my father "battle" with car salesman every two years. How refreshing it is to walk into this dealership and NOT have to battle to get a great deal. Make this dealership your FIRST stop when you go shopping!

Maude13
7/20/2015

"Great experience "

Brian and Dennis were very helpful and great to deal with. I am pleased with the experience at Sunshine and would return in the future.

Brian Grasseschi

Satisfied Customer
7/20/2015

"Extremely satisfied with my salesman and the dealership"

I recently leased my third Toyota Avalon at Sunshine Toyota. Each time I have worked with Randy DiBiaggio and highly recommend him if you are looking to lease or buy a Toyota. He is very patient with me and answers all my questions and concerns. I truly feel he is looking out for my best interest and is a credit to the dealership. I will certainly contact Randy when I am ready to change cars.

CL
7/19/2015

"Great dealership!"

Bought a gently used Honda Cr-V from Chip Iceberg recently. Very patient, no pressure salesman, good sense of humor to boot. Received awesome service from Chip and then Steve in the office when finalizing the great deal I received. Drove over an hour from home just to check it out, traded in my vehicle and left with new wheels. Had been looking and pricing for over a year so knew a great deal when I spotted it on the internet. Well worth the drive!

Rav Gal
7/15/2015

"Great Place to buy a Toyota"

I have always dealt with Sunshine Toyota because they are local and give great deals. Traded in my vehicle and they gave me top dollar, and Chip Iceberg is a very caring sales consultant. Managed to get me a good deal and was able to purchase a much newer 2013 Rav 4 XLE with all of the nice extra's I could imagine. He is easy to deal with and I would recommend seeing him for your next vehicle! Thank you Chip!

Retired teacher
7/15/2015

"Terrific Salesperson Randy DiBiaggio"

I met Randy in 2010 when I leased my first Prius through him at Sunshine Toyota. Randy is personable and offers great service and ideas for me in my successive leases. Very happy to work with Randy DiBiaggio.

Ngf7800
7/14/2015

"Excellent "

I can in looking to buy and brand new camry and he made my experience easy and exactly what I needed it to be. He was no nonsense, which I appreciate.

Kstad1979
7/14/2015

"Love my new car. Thanks Jim! !"

Had a great experience here. The car I bought was used but in great condition. I love it!! Would highly recommend this dealership and the Toyota brand!

stamp
7/13/2015

"Excellent service"

Jim Froelich provided excellent service and made sure I understood all of the features on the vehicle. He even followed up AFTER my purchase! Exceptional service.

Reviews of Jim Froelich

Reviews of Bob Suprenant
Bob Suprenant

Reviews of Laurie McLean
Laurie McLean

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.