Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota

Call
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

Rene Ayala
1/22/2015

"No problems relationship over past 24 years."

Always feel that I am given the Best of deals never have felt pushed and when I have a consult ,question I get rapid response to my needs. I would recommend Sunshine Toyota. All personnel has been helpful and professional .Service and parts excellent. Dealing with an investment such as a car you want the best , in 24 years and more than 14 different models I have never experience in my busy life a lack of car due to mechanical problems.

Acrum
1/20/2015

"Great customer service"

David Hoexter in customer service saved the day. It was early Friday and I got a flat tire. That day I was driving the entire bridal party I was apart of in my van for the weekend bachelorette party. Ahhh...He was very knowledgeable and professional. He was able to help me quickly and efficiently without costing me an arm and a leg! I highly recommend going to him for any customer service needs!

David Hoexter

julie
1/19/2015

"Customer service is a prior"

I have bought my last 3 cars at Sunshine Toyota. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Serve is also fantastic! The new sowroom and service areas are very comfortable with great amenities.

gareyb
1/17/2015

"Nice to work with"

It was a pleasure working with Aaron Pennock, he was up front and did not pressure us in any way during the purchase. We tried a dealer in Grand Rapids and felt we where being misled, we got a better price, and a more comfortable feeling from Sunshine. I have already recommended Aaron to a friend.

loridg
1/15/2015

"RETURNING CUSTOMER 3 TIMES"

I have purchased 3 vehicles from Sunshine and will continue to. There I am treated like a queen. I loved every vehicle I have bought. They are friendly. Service is fast. They go out of their way to make sure that you are completely happy. They have my lifetime business. I have not gone to any other dealership since October of 2006.

Cathy Clift Staup

"Customer Service"

Brad was very Helpful and Courteous, I will recommend this Dealership to my Friends and Family.All the Employees were very Friendly and made me feel more than just a number

Phil
1/14/2015

"Great Dealer - Great Service - And the Deals were Fantastic "

Great dealership, fantastic sales person/sales mgr. Brad Winter. If your in the market for a new or used car go to Sunshine Toyota. The new building is amazing,- a must see!!! When you go in for service they offer complementary pop, donuts, snacks, and great coffee. The deals they were offering were much better than anyone else's and what they gave me for my trade-in was far more than the other dealers. Absolutely - hands down, the best dealer around. Thank you Sunshine Toyota for my Amazing 2014 Camry SE and excellent service and a BIG SHOUT OUT to Brad Winter for making all this happen!!!!

Jasher

"Amazing service!"

The service I received was outstanding! Highly recommended to all looking for great quality vehicles and wonderful customer service! Brad winter and the rest of the staff at sunshine are nothing short of amazing!

bigp
1/14/2015

"Very Good, totaly satisfied"

Did everything they said that would do, plus some other little extras, like winter floor mats. Set up phone program and instruction of electronics. Had remote start put in so I wouldn't take it to dealer myself.

tcords

"awesome!"

I was very happy with the service and employees at sunshine toyota! I would recommend them in a heartbeat. Brad gave me exceptional service and made sure I was getting something I was happy with and helped the process go as smooth as possible! If you're looking for a car go visit Brad Winter at sunshine toyota, you won't be disappointed!

Reviews of Brad Winter

Reviews of Laurie McLean
Laurie McLean

Reviews of Randy Dibiaggio
Randy Dibiaggio

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.