Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

kb66monco
3/23/2015

"purchase of 2015 Camry"

We bought a new Camry last week. The salesman, Ron McFadden was very patient and attentive to our wants. We did most of it over email for several days, since we live in Jackson and then mostly all I had to do was sign papers and drive it home. Zach Brown gave me a thorough friendly explanation of the interior of the car. Steve Schultz made it very easy to sign the papers. Everyone was thorough and very friendly. It was a good experience. I recommend them highly.

Ron McFadden, Zach Brown, Steve Schultz, Kris Howes, Shaun Tallent

sparky17
3/20/2015

"Family Experience"

We bought a used 2013 Toyota from Aaron Pennock. We love it. We told him what we wanted and when the car came in with the options we wanted, he called us and we bought it the next day. Great Price, CLEAN, Exactly what we wanted. He listened to us and there was no pressure. I will be buying my next car from Aaron. What a great guy. I would recommend him to anyone!

Hkh
3/19/2015

"No pressure sales. Attentive. Clean showroom and cars"

Aaron was a great salesman. We've already recommended him to friends. Dennis was great to work with also. No pressure. Good selection of vehicles.

Hotrod
3/19/2015

"Great time Getting My New Sienna"

I was a drop in customer looking for a deal. They matched my best deal which really made me happy. I did not have to drive to the east side of the state to get a better price. The salesman Randy was very professional. He took the time to work with his sales manager to make sure I felt I was getting the deal I wanted. He explained the process very clearly. By the time the sale was complete the dealership was closed. Randy made sure that I understood the features of my new Sienna. He went through tall the features with me. That made my wife and I feel very good. I would recommend Sunshine Toyota of Battle Creek to all who are looking for a new Toyota. When you go in ask for Randy B. My wife loves it. Had it for a week and have not drove it yet.

scribrace
3/17/2015

"Family like buying experience with no pressure."

I had been looking for a replacement for my '07 Tacoma and an ad that Bob sent to me from Sunshine Toyota had two that I was interested. I spoke with Bob Suprenant on the phone and he gave me information of the vehicles. I met with Bob at the dealership, drove one of the vehicles and decided that it would be exactly what I was looking for. Bob was able to present me with a fair price and a great trade in allowance for my used truck and within a couple hours I was driving home in my new, to me, vehicle. Bob has been like dealing with a brother and totally professional in his presentation. Other's at the dealership were more than helpful and past experiences with the service department have also been very pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Sunshine Toyota and Bob, Super Bob, Suprenant to anyone. The finance department also was able to secure a loan for me that was a full percent less than I had prearranged with my credit union.

Mike
3/13/2015

"Professional and painless buying experience"

Randy did an outstanding job of guiding us through our vehicle selection and buying process. He thoroughly explained the features of our new Prius, and worked with us to get a great deal. We would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Toyota.

Den
3/12/2015

"No loaner car when work is over due"

Had springs replaced on my Prius. Was told car would be ready the next afternoon. Got a phone call around noon the next day, and was told now part is on back order. Would be another 8 days. Asked if they had loaner car, but was told they only have rentals. Had to cancel a Sat meeting because of this. Company should have a vehicle for such an occasion. At the price they charge for maintenance, it should be a given.

Kris

Mark
3/05/2015

"Fun and easy buying experience "

Just bought my fifth vehicle from Sunshine Toyota and I just love it . This is my third hybrid from this dealership and the vehicles just keep getting better . People were friendly and very easy to work with . Keep up the good work !

Mike
3/03/2015

"Used truck buyer"

I was searching for a used Toyota Tundra in good condition. Through an internet search, I found one 160 miles from my home at Sunshine Toyota. I called Jim Froelich at Sunshine Toyota and got information about the vehicle. Over the phone it sounded like what I was looking for so I made arrangements to see the vehicle. When I arrived, the vehicle was clean and warmed up and ready for a test drive. The vehicle was as described over the phone and I purchased it.

Debbie
3/02/2015

""Very professional and friendly""

Jim was very friendly and helfpful. He made it easy to decide on what vehicle was right for me. I felt like I got a good deal on my purchase of a new 4 runner.

Reviews of Brad Winter

New Care Sales Manager

Reviews of Aimee Alger
Aimee Alger

eCommerce Manager

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.