Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota
Call
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

"Great experience. Treated exceptionally well!"

From the moment I stepped onto the lot at Sunshine, I felt like I was treated like family. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and I thought that I was given a fair trade-in value for my previous vehicle. I worked with Shea Peters and absolutely loved the experience! Both Shea and the finance director worked with me to ensure that I received the best possible deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends.

Shea Peters

"2014 Toyota RAV4"

My family needed to upgrade to a bigger vehicle as we had our firstborn. I test drove several different makes and models and chose the Toyota RAV4. At that point I started getting quotes from different dealerships. I had bought my old Matrix from Jim Froelich , so I consulted with him about it and he gave me the best price on the market. Not only that, but the car that I bought came with hood paint protection, mud flaps and floor mats. All other dealerships could only offer $200 lower price but they would charge extra for the additions that I received from Jim. At the end, Jim was able and willing to offer me the best price for the value. Jim is very friendly and knowledgeable about vehicles; and, he spends time with everyone to make sure they have made the right choice. Thank you, Jim. It was great to see you again.

"Toyota Camry 2014.5"

Great experience; treated professionally. Laurie searched until she found the color of Camry I wanted, and gave us a fair trade-in price on our car. Ian explained the in-car features so patiently. We were very impressed!

Laurie McLean, Ian

"Great experience!"

I have walked out of car dealerships that were so, hard sell, pushy, and I felt like I was being jumped when I entered. Sunshine Toyota was none of these. Jim Froelich ''Pizza Man"' did a great job helping us purchase our Sequoia. This is the first Toyota we have purchased since the 80's, when we owned a Corolla, and are looking forward to years of good service that is Toyota's reputation. Jim was anything but hard sell and pushy. His product knowledge was excellent and he was a pleasure to work with. Steve Schultz also did a great job managing and completing the paper work for us.

Steve Schultz

"Randy, two thumbs way up!"

My overall experience was good. Randy was very helpful. I would recommend sunshine toyota to others. I love my toyota tacoma. Thanks to all. Meredith.

"Venza Voyage"

I had a great experience when I recently purchased my Toyota Venza. Jim was so helpful in the decision making process and working out the details. I really appreciated not feeling pressured, but guided in my decisions. Dennis gave great confidence and direction during the financing process. Everyone I met there went out of their way to be friendly and helpfulful.

"I got the first crack at a car they advertised online!"

I was very happy that John got a used car on the lot for us to try before anyone else. It was a good price and got the car within a day. There were things that they fixed before we drove it off the lot and I have been very happy. My mechanic said the car was prepped well for sale and to not worry about these guys steering me wrong. Heck, I got a Prius from them last year and I am happy to get another vehicle from them again!

"Prius"

Very helpful. Allowed me to select the car I wanted and not pressure me to select a specific car. Service department is always very helpful.

"Sunshine Toyota Rocks!!"

Aimee helped me purchase a Camry in 2010, loved it and she was great to work with, went back for Rav4! love my new Rav4!

"the best !!!"

just purchased a 2007 camry xle. this is the third time I have dealt with this dealership, and I have never been disappointed. chip iceberg has gone out of his way to find me the best car to fit my needs and those of my family. love this car and all the room it has for my wife and grandkids. I'm looking forward to many happy miles. thanks to chip and the professional staff at sunshine Toyota. you guys are great...

Jim Froelich