Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

Gizmologist
7/21/2016

"Friendly staff, not overbearing, walked away happy"

I was in the market for a certified used car with low mileage and a good feature set. I was torn between a RAV4 and a Camry. Aaron was very knowledgeable about the inventory they had in stock as well as the features each one had. He helped shape my decision in a way that a week later I'm still happy about. I did additional research on-line and agreed to the sale given that the asking price was on the low side of what would be expected for the model and features present in the car.

Rthurman
7/20/2016

"Super Quality"

What can I say our fourth Toyota ..Great place to buy a Car or Truck..We Have Had The Same Salesman on All of Our Deals.....Super Bob Suprenant....Really Knows His Stuff....He Wiil Do Everything He Can Do To Get You The Best Deal .....And He Cares After The Sale, You Don't Find That Very Often Today....

satisfied customer
7/20/2016

"Great Day!!"

I went in to Sunshine to just test drive the Rav 4. John helpful and enjoyable to work with. I ended up driving a beautiful new Rav 4, right off the showroom floor, home. Love it!!! Thanks John.

TripleJKs
7/19/2016

"Great experience "

This was one of the easiest and most enjoyable car buying experiences that I have had. We were informed at all times about the process and any questions were answered promptly. Overall we would be glad to purchase a car from Sunshine again when the need arises.

NikkiL
7/16/2016

"Great Service"

Jim Froelich was great! He was accommodating and helped me find the right car to fit my budget, & EVERYTHING I wanted in a new vehicle. Our family has purchased close to 10 Toyotas from Jim. He is very personable and great to work with! Adrian Rogers was also helpful. He gave us a "run down" on the vehicles settings, apps, displays (which can be overwhelming). He was thorough and very patient with our questions. He even set up the bluetooth and apps as we were going over everything. I couldn't be happier with my new Totoya RAV! Thanks Jim!!

Adrian Rogers

CVB
7/09/2016

"Accomodating Experience"

Professional and accommodating experience. Salesman and Finance Department were exceptionally helpful in providing the vehicle requested. Will consider this dealer and staff for future purchases. Would recommend the same sales and finance staff for others :)

Steve Shultz

BarbaraR
7/09/2016

"Very honest, no pressure to buy."

We purchased our first Toyota Prius in 2010 from Sunshine Toyota, in part based on the recommendation of a friend who highly recommended the Service Department. We first met with our salesperson, Jim, in 2009. He was personable, and easy to talk with about our vehicle of choice. It was a year later that we came in to make the purchase. There was no pressure. We have had the best experience with the 2010 Prius and decided that we'd buy another Prius as soon as Toyota offered a 0% interest financing package. When that time came, we were there!

SusanD
7/08/2016

"Very accomadating, highly recommend"

We saw the used car online, and came from out of town to look at it, our salesman was low pressuring and personable, when the car was delivered to us at our home it looked almost brand new - I felt like apart of the community at Sunshine Toyota, highly recommend and will come back

JemaB
7/05/2016

"Easy to work with "

Recently purchased a used vehicle from Sunshine Toyota. They were wonderful to work with. Accommodating and low pressure. I am super happy with my RAV4, and the service before, during, and after the sale made this experience a good one.

David Parham
6/30/2016

"Bought Camry, great experience"

Our salesman and the staff were professional and kind, a breath of fresh air compared to other dealers we've known, will highly recommend and be back!

Reviews of Aimee Alger

New 2016 Toyota Prius, $20920
2016 Toyota Prius

Price$20,920

Exterior ColorN/A

Interior ColorDark Blue/Black (1201: Gray 1207: Black)

New 2016 Toyota Yaris, $15730