Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

cruiser
5/22/2015

"Great experience. "

Purchased a new 4 runner. Was very pleased with the friendly staff. All who were involved in the sale were nice to work with. Would definitely do business again!

Sheri S
5/11/2015

"Fantastic experience again!"

This is the second time we have purchased a Toyota from Sunshine, and once again, the experience was fabulous! We got a great deal on a certified Prius V, and the service was amazing. I highly recommend seeing Joleen Robins when you are ready to buy your next car!

Georgia Schlee
5/11/2015

"No matter how much I asked it was patiently answered"

The people there are supportive of not only the purchaser, but each other. Lots of respect all around. Do not high pressure either. Very pleased all around.

A gentleman that was training with Laurie, they worked together well

suekey73
5/07/2015

"Love my Prius"

Just purchased my second Prius from Sunshine Toyota and my husband and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT…. Our sales rep Jim Froelich was very knowledgeable, supportive & enjoyable to work with. We requested to up-grade and have leather heated seats installed. We thought only the front seats were going to be reupholstered. We were pleasantly surprised upon picking up our vehicle both front, back, arm & side door panels were all upholstered and it looks AMAZING!! Kudos to the contacting reupholsters!!!

Jim's side kick trainer (Sorry don't remember his name)

JR
5/04/2015

"A satisfying buying experience"

This was my second new car purchase at this dealership. I'm not sure how the buying process could have been any better. John provided courteous professional service in answering all my questions and in closing the deal.

ASalazar
3/30/2015

"Purchased of a Cadillac CTS"

I bought my car last week and I love it. the salesman, Ron McFadden, was a great person to work with. He was very efficient, and was able to provide me with the information I needed to make an easy transition getting my car. He contacted me directly and was very aware of everything I needed. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who looking to purchase a vehicle.

Ron McFadden

kb66monco
3/23/2015

"purchase of 2015 Camry"

We bought a new Camry last week. The salesman, Ron McFadden was very patient and attentive to our wants. We did most of it over email for several days, since we live in Jackson and then mostly all I had to do was sign papers and drive it home. Zach Brown gave me a thorough friendly explanation of the interior of the car. Steve Schultz made it very easy to sign the papers. Everyone was thorough and very friendly. It was a good experience. I recommend them highly.

Ron McFadden, Zach Brown, Steve Schultz, Kris Howes, Shaun Tallent

sparky17
3/20/2015

"Family Experience"

We bought a used 2013 Toyota from Aaron Pennock. We love it. We told him what we wanted and when the car came in with the options we wanted, he called us and we bought it the next day. Great Price, CLEAN, Exactly what we wanted. He listened to us and there was no pressure. I will be buying my next car from Aaron. What a great guy. I would recommend him to anyone!

Hkh
3/19/2015

"No pressure sales. Attentive. Clean showroom and cars"

Aaron was a great salesman. We've already recommended him to friends. Dennis was great to work with also. No pressure. Good selection of vehicles.

Hotrod
3/19/2015

"Great time Getting My New Sienna"

I was a drop in customer looking for a deal. They matched my best deal which really made me happy. I did not have to drive to the east side of the state to get a better price. The salesman Randy was very professional. He took the time to work with his sales manager to make sure I felt I was getting the deal I wanted. He explained the process very clearly. By the time the sale was complete the dealership was closed. Randy made sure that I understood the features of my new Sienna. He went through tall the features with me. That made my wife and I feel very good. I would recommend Sunshine Toyota of Battle Creek to all who are looking for a new Toyota. When you go in ask for Randy B. My wife loves it. Had it for a week and have not drove it yet.

Reviews of Jim Froelich

Reviews of Chip Iceberg
Chip Iceberg

Reviews of Laurie McLean
Laurie McLean

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.