Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota

Call
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

mcase
12/22/2014

"Awesome!!"

Truly a wonderful group of people to work with. There was never any pressure to purchase from them and everyone was helpful through out the entire experience. Chip was great in helping us to get our 2015 RAV4 with everything that we wanted down to the right color. Don't think we have ever had a nicer experience in buying a new car.

b3knight
12/06/2014

"Excellant"

Jim Froelich was very helpful during the entire process. The whole crew at Sunshine Toyota comes highly recommended. I went to a few Toyota dealerships but this location stands above the rest for numerous reasons. After the sale was complete Jim insisted he show me all the buttons and knobs inside the car to ensure I was familiar with everything. Great customer service.....ask for Jim!

lsherman32
11/09/2014

"Greatest Service I have ever received "

The whole crew at Sunshine Toyota was outstanding. My old truck (26 years) couldn't make it that last mile. I had to get a dependable used car and pronto was the word of the day. With only one hour until i had to be at work, I went in and asked about the Buick LeSabre i saw online. It was sitting there gassed and ready to roll clean as a whistle. Chip Iceberg put a plate on it for me and away i went the next day i had to have that car. It was fantastic! He was excellent getting my plates, insurance transferred and the greatest interest rate. I have not stopped telling people of the excellent used car I got at an excellent price and superb service. This has been the greatest experience of my life. Way to Go Sunshine Toyota!

Steve Schultz

at1dawg
11/05/2014

"Wonderful Experience and Refreshing High Level of Service"

Working with Aimee was a wonderful experience. She is a pleasant personality and genuinely goes out of her way for her clients. It was refreshing to work with a sales professional that not only cared about the pending sale, but just as much about us. We purchased our 2012 Gold Sienna LTD. sight unseen and she did an amazing job in providing us as much documentation, pictures, and video of the vehicle before we made our decision. Despite being in Florida, she was the best sales professional we worked with, above and beyond those in our surrounding market. I would recommend her to anyone and encourage buyers to ask for Aimee before you make a decision else where. Thanks again Aimee!!

carreview14
11/04/2014

"Excellent all around experience"

I never write reviews and I had to after this experience. Working with Laurie and her team has been nothing less than superb! She provided us with a great car at a great price and stood behind her product. I can't recommend her and Sunshine enough!

Mlthomas1966
10/27/2014

"Great sales and finance service!"

From the minute we were greeted with a smile by Shea Peters to the signing of paperwork we had a great experience! The service was impressive and professional. Being new to the leasing program, they answered all questions and made us feel comfortable. No gimmicks or hidden costs, they were all up front about the process. Thank you to Sunshine Toyota, and especially Shea and Steve in finance.....we will be back and definitely refer our friends and family to you. Also, the IT person explaining the functions of the vehicle was great!!! Rachel and Michele

Shea Peters and Steve Schultz

laura.winkler.927
10/07/2014

"Great experience. Treated exceptionally well!"

From the moment I stepped onto the lot at Sunshine, I felt like I was treated like family. All of my questions were answered in a timely manner and I thought that I was given a fair trade-in value for my previous vehicle. I worked with Shea Peters and absolutely loved the experience! Both Shea and the finance director worked with me to ensure that I received the best possible deal. I would definitely recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends.

Shea Peters

Deyan Kozhuharov
9/29/2014

"2014 Toyota RAV4"

My family needed to upgrade to a bigger vehicle as we had our firstborn. I test drove several different makes and models and chose the Toyota RAV4. At that point I started getting quotes from different dealerships. I had bought my old Matrix from Jim Froelich , so I consulted with him about it and he gave me the best price on the market. Not only that, but the car that I bought came with hood paint protection, mud flaps and floor mats. All other dealerships could only offer $200 lower price but they would charge extra for the additions that I received from Jim. At the end, Jim was able and willing to offer me the best price for the value. Jim is very friendly and knowledgeable about vehicles; and, he spends time with everyone to make sure they have made the right choice. Thank you, Jim. It was great to see you again.

belletristic
9/21/2014

"Toyota Camry 2014.5"

Great experience; treated professionally. Laurie searched until she found the color of Camry I wanted, and gave us a fair trade-in price on our car. Ian explained the in-car features so patiently. We were very impressed!

Laurie McLean, Ian

F900DRIVER
9/03/2014

"Great experience!"

I have walked out of car dealerships that were so, hard sell, pushy, and I felt like I was being jumped when I entered. Sunshine Toyota was none of these. Jim Froelich ''Pizza Man"' did a great job helping us purchase our Sequoia. This is the first Toyota we have purchased since the 80's, when we owned a Corolla, and are looking forward to years of good service that is Toyota's reputation. Jim was anything but hard sell and pushy. His product knowledge was excellent and he was a pleasure to work with. Steve Schultz also did a great job managing and completing the paper work for us.

Steve Schultz