Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

Mark
3/05/2015

"Fun and easy buying experience "

Just bought my fifth vehicle from Sunshine Toyota and I just love it . This is my third hybrid from this dealership and the vehicles just keep getting better . People were friendly and very easy to work with . Keep up the good work !

Mike
3/03/2015

"Used truck buyer"

I was searching for a used Toyota Tundra in good condition. Through an internet search, I found one 160 miles from my home at Sunshine Toyota. I called Jim Froelich at Sunshine Toyota and got information about the vehicle. Over the phone it sounded like what I was looking for so I made arrangements to see the vehicle. When I arrived, the vehicle was clean and warmed up and ready for a test drive. The vehicle was as described over the phone and I purchased it.

Debbie
3/02/2015

""Very professional and friendly""

Jim was very friendly and helfpful. He made it easy to decide on what vehicle was right for me. I felt like I got a good deal on my purchase of a new 4 runner.

First-Time2
3/02/2015

"First Time Car Buyer"

My salesperson, Chip Iceberg, is an excellent teacher who answered all my questions clearly with out making me feel inadequate in any way. His answers were honest, concise, and clear; furthermore the dealership itself was clean, well-organized, and had excellent support employees.

Pre-owned car department, receptionist and and other employees

Mmm
2/17/2015

"Great deal on Sienna"

We first met with Jim by phone and made a plan to drive in from out of state for our certified used Sienna. He was very friendly and helpful--all the more so when we met in person. Sunshine seems to have the best prices around, but they work hard to provide a great experience, too.

Ima
2/16/2015

"Lease of 2014 Prius"

We have always been treated with respect. The service we have recieved, also has been flawless. We feel welcome anytime we are there. The work is done quickly and the waiting area is very comfortable, along with drinks and snacks, for our conveniance. I recommend Sunshine Toyota to anyone looking to buy a car. They took great care of us during the whole experience and were able to answer any questions. We went in to have our oil changed and saw a nice Prius and leased it. Very nice, easy deal.

Courtney in service

Richardknotts
1/28/2015

"Very professional and friendly"

They did everything they said they would do. Brad and Bob are great to work with; they make me comfortable and confident that the vehicle I'm buying is the best purchase for me.

CourtneyElizabeth89
1/27/2015

"Jim Froelich; Outstanding Salesman"

Jim Froelich has worked with me and my father, who happens to be overseas in the Emirates, multiple times in the past few years. Despite the distance of my father, who helps me financially, he has made sure to help get me the best possible vehicle for me. He has even given me guidance on getting insurance and registration, among other things regarding driving, squared away. He is a wonderful gentleman and has been extremely helpful to us.

Terry
1/25/2015

"Relaxing & Rewarding New Car Purchase"

The best new car purchase experience I have had in a number of years. No games - No hassles - A seamless transaction. Aimee was truly exceptional. I would definitely recommend Sunshine Toyota to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

Rene Ayala
1/22/2015

"No problems relationship over past 24 years."

Always feel that I am given the Best of deals never have felt pushed and when I have a consult ,question I get rapid response to my needs. I would recommend Sunshine Toyota. All personnel has been helpful and professional .Service and parts excellent. Dealing with an investment such as a car you want the best , in 24 years and more than 14 different models I have never experience in my busy life a lack of car due to mechanical problems.

Reviews of Brad Winter

Aimee Alger

eCommerce Manager

Reviews of Randy Dibiaggio
Randy Dibiaggio

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.