Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

Nanette
8/24/2016

"Got everything I wanted!"

We had been with a Chevy dealer for over 20 years. They no longer carry a mini-van, so we had to go searching for another brand. We stopped by Sunshine on a whim on our way home from a reunion. Brian met us in the parking lot. Liked him right away. Not pushy, very friendly and willing to search for a vehicle that met our needs. We had done our research and knew what model had the heated seats and several other goodies we wanted. There on the lot, was the model, color and features we wanted, plus a few cool extra features. It was late in the afternoon and I didn't feel like test driving it. Fortunately when we called the next weekend, the van was still there and we made an appt. with Brian. It was raining really hard, but we took the van for ride anyway. In just a few hours we completed the deal with Brian and financing with Aimee Two days later everything was ready for us to go pick up the van. So far we are loving it. Can't wait for a road trip with it!

rleespice
8/23/2016

"A pleasant experience!"

I enjoyed dealing with Hunter Thayer while purchasing a 2011 Buick Regal at Sunshine. He was helpful and thorough.....ambitious yet not pushy. He exceeded my expectations. Thank you Hunter!

Hunter Thayer

Tammy Karmon-Hoffman
8/19/2016

"Purchase of Toyota Sienna"

We so enjoyed working with Brian Grasseschi as we purchased our Toyota Sienna! He was pleasant and thorough throughout our visit. Contact Brian for your car purchasing needs! :)

Aimee Cory
8/14/2016

"Fantastic Service"

I couldn't be happier with my experience at Sunshine Toyota. Everyone was very helpful from the quick response to my first email inquiring about the car and since I live an hour and 40 minutes away they went out of their way to pull the car up and make sure it was a non-smoker vehicle before I made the trip. After my test drive I made arrangements to pick up the car two days later and when an opportunity came up to pick it up the next morning instead they made arrangements to make that happen. When I picked up the car, they had been unable to locate the second key but said they would have someone drive out to my house and pick up the car and bring it in to have the key made even though we live quite a distance. After discovering a stone chip on the my drive home, they offered to fix that as well at the same time they made they key. I couldn't be happier with my experience and would recommend them to anyone.

Christy Kenney

Leepj
8/11/2016

"Third Car Purchased from Sunshine"

The fact that this is the third car we have purchased from Sunshine should tip you off that we are very satisfied with this dealership. We have always been given excellent service by everyone we've dealt with. Not only would we recommend Sunshine to anyone, we will most likely go back when we need to purchase another car.

Courtney (in the Service Department) and Kris (in the Service Department)

Randy Lankford
8/10/2016

"2016 Tundra"

Our experience with Sunshine Toyota can be summarized by saying "excellent". We bought the Tundra new after originally going to look at a used Tundra. Jim was very helpful with everything. When we decided we were not sold on the used Tundra, he was able to work out a good deal on a new Tundra. Overall the experience with all of the Sunshine staff was very very good. We recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle. We'll be back!

Chrissy2016
8/05/2016

"RAV4 Purchase"

We just bought a RAV4 from Chip Iceberg. We were going to pay cash, but Chip brought the 0% finance charge to our attention, so did that instead. We get interest on our bank money!! :-) Thanks, Chip! I am very happy with the car, although I haven't had much experience with all the extras yet. I am still learning as I go along, and will probably meet with your tech person when he gets back next week. Love the color too--I happened to remember that it is the same color (enhanced) as my very first car.

mark.s
8/04/2016

"Sunshine Toyota is the best"

I just purchased a 2013 Tundra from Brad and as always was treated professionally and with respect. You are always made to feel at home and comfortable without the pressure you get at some dealers. Everybody you talk to or deal with there is always very friendly and make sure you have everything you need. Between my wife and myself this is the 8th vehicle we have purchased from Brad. We always recommend him and the dealership to all our friends who are looking for a great car and purchasing experience.

joe8grouse
8/03/2016

"Tundra Purchase"

There was an initial issue when it came to financing terms for the purchase of our 2011 Tundra. We had to leave the dealership without out the truck we thought we were going to drive home. Aaron Pennock emailed me later that night, about 10:30pm, to tell me that he had talked to the finance person and we would get the issue taken care of the next business day. They stuck to their word and did get the deal handled on our terms. Then they had the vehicle delivered to our house which was about a 45 minute drive from the dealership. A shout out to Christy as well for the quick initial follow up on our inquiry. Joe & Angele Reeves

Christy Cline-Kenney

Lucinda
7/31/2016

"Purchases and service."

12 years of taking our vehicles for service and purchasing both new and used have us very satisfied with the work and the consistent respectful, helpful and genuine concern for our safety and satisfaction from everyone we meet have instilled our confidence and loyalty. Thank you. Luicnda

Service: Dave and courtney