Sunshine Toyota

1355 West Dickman Road,
Battle Creek, Michigan 49015
Sunshine Toyota Info
About Sunshine Toyota

Sunshine Toyota in Battle Creek, MI, also serving Serving Kalamazoo, MI and Serving Grand Rapids, MI is proud to be an automotive leader in our area. Since opening our doors, Sunshine Toyota has kept a firm commitment to our customers. We offer a wide selection of vehicles and hope to make the car buying process as quick and hassle free as possible. If you would like financing options and you are in the market to purchase a new Toyota or used car or truck, we will provide assistance to help you find financing options that fit your needs! Whether you have bad credit, no credit, or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Sunshine Toyota will get you into the car or truck you choose with professionalism and attention to your needs. Sunshine Toyota has an experienced and reliable Service and Parts departments that are open extra hours to help fit our customers' hectic schedules, and as always, Sunshine Toyota offers competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority, and our staff is committed to achieving this goal in every aspect of our business. Please feel free to reach us at (800) 680-3510 if you have any questions or comments.

About Sunshine Toyota Learn More

mthomas

"They are the bomb.com"

Sunshine Toyota is awesome. All the staff are personable, willing to work with you and are real people. The staff go way above and beyond:) We appreciated everyones assistance and we drive 40 minutes away to only go to Sunshine Toyota when we have a Toyota dealership about 10 minutes from home. The staff treat everyone with respect and are willing to work with you instead of against you. Randy Dibiaggio is the guy to see if you want a new car and will work day and night to get you the car of your dreams at a price you can afford. Aimee Alger is lady to see for the finance portion and works with you and makes you feel good about the new car and the price. The manager at Sunshine Toyota is top notch and wants to see everyone drive away in the new vehicle that they want and what they can afford and is willing to work with you as well.

bornalig
5/03/2016

"Friendly Dealership. Courteous Sales Persons."

It was and excellent experience to deal and negotiate with friendly and courteous management and sales person. Dealership provide the make, color and the model what I was looking for.

jeff1146
5/03/2016

"Thoughtful, Considerate, Knowledgeable, and Kind"

Aimee used to be my sales person before moving into the financing department so, we had already built a familiarity and friendship. It was comforting for me to have her as my finance person as there was already a 'trust' between us. She made my financing experience easy and painless, guiding me through the different options and plans available in the purchase and coverage of my new RAV 4 Hybrid. And, because she knew me, I felt that she better understood my needs and abilities than maybe a stranger would. After exploring several options, I was comfortable in that the plan Aimee helped me arrive at was the one best suited to me and my abilities. This was a nice continuation of my purchase experience after my pleasant sales experience with my salesman Jim Froelich! I just left Sunshine feeling that Aimee (and Jim too), really looked out for me way more than they really had to. Buying another car, especially a brand new one and car payments, were not in my plans so Aimee and Jim actually helped me not only make this a pleasant experience but, it was kind of exciting as well!

candyann11155

"Excellent Service"

My experience has been excellent with Bob Surprenent, he has been so patient with me. He always gets me the car I want and spends time with me with making sure I'm happy with my decisions. Bob is not pushy and treats me with respect. He never rushes me and makes me feel important when ever I stop in. Your staff at Sunshine is also very friendly and helpful along with the service staff. This is my 3rd car I have bought from Bob Surprenant and I couldn't be happier and I wouldn't shop any where else. I love my Toyota!!!

David and Cortney in service are helpul and excellent

Golfer4ever
5/01/2016

"Great buying experience!"

This is the topnotch dealership and Amy, our sales person, was awesome! Quick and easy process with friendly staff. Received great price for our trade-in.

Mshaw
5/01/2016

"2010 Chevrolet Traverse"

I was looking for a Traverse for my family and I found one here. The staff was excellent. They did their best to complete the sale in a timely fashion so my one year old son wouldn't have to spend all day there. Very friendly staff.

Aelohrke
4/28/2016

"Great! "

Aaron got me exactly what I asked for... The same payment as my previous 2013 car but now I'm in a new 2016! I'm so happy with my new 2016 Prius Two Eco!! Sunshine Toyota really rocks!

jjcochard
4/27/2016

"Above and Beyond"

I was on the lookout for a new van and began looking. I either wanted a Honda or a Sienna. I had dealt with Bob 4yrs prior and went back due to his amazing customer service. Not only were they able to help me, they didn't stop trying until they were positive they'd given me the BEST deal they could. I was able to walk away with a brand new 2016 Sienna LE - more than I ever expected - due to their diligence. I will not go anywhere else!

cubs2016
4/27/2016

"Good Experience"

I have purchased my last two Toyota cars from from Chip Iceberg at Sunshine Toyota. The latest one was a 2016 RAV4 SE in Black Currant Metallic which they didn't have in stock. He went and found one at another dealership and traded for the car. I like dealing with Chip enough to drive 75 miles and past two other Toyota dealerships.

JustGotMarried
4/18/2016

"No pressure, good people. "

Very quick,easy and no pressure. Thank you Jim Froelich! We went through sunshine toyota because of a recommendation from my boss about you guys being honest straight shooters. He was right, excellent experience.

Reviews of Dennis Walters

Reviews of Aaron Pennock
Aaron Pennock

Reviews of John Gessner
John Gessner

Reviews of Gary Minneman Jr.
Gary Minneman Jr.