Super Car Guys

Bridge Manager

August 16, 2017

"Awesome experience"

- diane123

Daniel greeted me as I walked into the dealership and made me feel comfortable and at ease right away! Made buying a great experience and did not feel pressured or pushed into something that I was not comfortable with! Thank You Daniel for doing what you do!!!

Daniel Hernandez
Jared Pulley
Kirsten Ratliff

August 10, 2017

"Awesome Staff."

- Pmarley

This is my second car from the west st. location and they treated me the same every time I walk in the door. Happy, friendly, and always willing to help. KJ spent his day off helping me for the second time. Jared busted his hump getting me approved for the loan. Best staff and hard working without pressureing you into anything you don't want.

Jared Pulley
Kelvyn Johnson

August 02, 2017

"Made the whole process fun and easy"

- Alexandria Johnson

We loved working with Jesse! He is not pushy at all and really cares about what his customers get. He is super knowledgeable; I appreciated that he was able to tell us so much about the different cars and what options are available to us. Jesse worked hard to make the processes super easy. He stayed late and never made us feel like we were inconveniencing him. We will be recommending Jesse whenever we can!

Josh Jackson