Super Car Guys

David Carranza, Store Manager, Super Car Guys

David Carranza

Store Manager

February 20, 2017

"Friendly easy to work with."

- Kathy

Friendly staff, more than willing to answer all our questions and needs. The salesman Daniel Cruz was extremely helpful and kind. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search a truck or car. Plus the free popcorn and pizza helped !!!

February 10, 2017

"Martins truck"

- MartinRamirez

Great professional help getting my vechicle. No pressure no hassle. They got exactly what I needed and kept my monthly payment below what I said I could afford.

February 08, 2017

""Committed to their customers!""

- Vita Osborn

I was car shopping. I looked at a few vehicles online and stopped to check out a few locally. I made a couple of phone calls and did not appreciate how I was treated over the phone. I am not a "car expert!" As it happened, I "accidentally" filled out an inquiry form online for Super Car Guys. In retrospect it was not an accident because they reached out to me. I read their philosophy on line. 1) Their salespeople are non-commission. 2) Whether you have had some hard times, been through a bankruptcy, etc., they can work with you regardless. 3) They have a 72 hour return policy. I've NEVER seen this before! If you get home with your vehicle and it is not the "chariot" of your dreams, you can return it within a certain time frame. Certain rules apply. I needed to stay in a certain payment range, and they worked it out for me. I was not pressured. I told them what I was looking for and how much I could comfortably pay each month for a vehicle. This was all done over the phone. Why? Because I live over three hours away from the Super Car Guys Dealership in Wichita. Berto Carranza was my contact dealer, and he is an outstanding person. Super Car Guys got my business because they treated me respectfully and professionally. So, I gave them my business. I would drive three hours to give good people my money rather than settle by choosing a vehicle in my area from someone who does not understand what a huge decision this is for me. The Super Car Guys are committed to putting customers first, and I saw that they strive for excellence in service to all customers. I am very pleased. Thank you Guys!

• Free Ping Pong