Super Car Guys

Jesse Wassenberg

June 23, 2017

"NICER NEWER CAR"

- kgbb

The hospitality my husband and I received was outstanding. Mason did everything he could to find us something that would fit our family needs. Although, it was a very busy and hot Saturday we felt well taken care of and we appreciate the experience they gave us because looking for a new car is not always pleasant. All I can say now is I'm glad I went to these guys and I love my new ride!

Other Employees : Allen

June 22, 2017

"Good credit, bad credit, no problem!"

- Shantisha Decker

I have had some hiccups in my past with my credit history and being in desperate need of a car I decided to apply for preapproval credit process. The dealers worked hard to find a loan that will work with my very small budget. I had an offer that had me happy and driving off the lot in a 2016 Nissan, Versa! More negative news hit the original bank declined their offer, but the dealers here at Super Car Guys worked hard to fix the situation. Not only were they able to give me a better loan. It lessened the car payment by almost $100! Thank you Super Car Guys for having each others best interest at heart.

Chris Fontaine

June 22, 2017

"Did amazing accommodating us! "

- Delores Reavis

Super Car Guys were amazing!! We had five kids with us and Mason (our sells man) was absolutely amazing not just for us but he was awesome with the kids! They were very accommodating to having to stop and let us deal with kids and they right back to filling out paperwork and getting our car! We love our new car and even thou we don't have the best credit they did amazing at working with us and staying in our budget and helping us find the right size vehicle!! I would definitely recommend people use Super Car Guys any time it's an option!!

Kyle Schoenhofer
Other Employees : Chris don't know which one.

• Free Ping Pong