Super Car Guys

David Carranza, Store Manager, Super Car Guys

David Carranza

Store Manager

March 25, 2017

"Great Service from Great People"

- Krisadams

This dealership made our car buying experience super easy! Our sales guy was hands down easy to work with and understood what we wanted! He never once made me feel stupid or bad like most car dealers do! I would recommend this dealer to everyone!

March 24, 2017

"Great Car Buying Experience!"

- MKirbster

I was a first time buyer and Mason was very helpful in the whole process. He was patient and NOT pushy at all! He listened to what I was looking for, and worked with me to help get me in the car that I ended up buying. It was a great experience overall, not as scary as I thought it would be, and everyone was happy, upbeat and willing to help. I have already recommended Super Car Guys to other friends and family looking for cars. So if you're looking, Mason can help you find the vehicle you're looking for! :)

March 20, 2017

"The best car shopping experience EVER! "

- MichaelPope

Colton and Jesse made this by far the easiest purchase we have ever made! So glad we stopped in to "take a look"!! Thank you so much !! We will definitely return, but not for awhile! :)

• Free Ping Pong