Teddy Volkswagen

Doug Lee

January 28, 2017

"Getting my dream car"

- Adrianm07

Sooooo , going into teddy Nissan too see what kind of car I fall inlove with very pleasant , thanks to the help of Elijah Dejesus , a very helpful man , made sure I got something that was on my check list of the car I wanted and I appreciate that , it was nice to see how everyone works together , also a big thanks to Edward Fradera from the delivery team , great young man and aswell very helpful ! Thanks to the two of them I got out with my car with no questions unanswered . Great job guys !

Elijah dejesus

January 15, 2017

"Service"

- gmd540

This was my first service and the experience was great. Risk helped tremendously when I first came in. Had a slight issue with my service contract which was resolved immediately and every one one was great. Kalra, Fishing and Dennis. I have no complaints at all.

Rishi Soogrim
Other Employees : Dennis

January 13, 2017

"Extremely dissatisfied!!!"

- Tricia

I previously purchased 4 Volkswages prior to leasing a Jetta at Teddy's. The car died 7 times in the first few months. The General Manager was rude, useless, incompetent, and has no ability to run the dealership. There is no communication between Shawn and Mike Service Manager. The General Manager yelled at me and told me to research the lemon law because he couldn't do anything for a defective car. I called owner he did not return my call. My car is presently at Lash Volkswagen because it doesn't start. Do not go to Teddy's trust me!

Steven Risso