Teddy Volkswagen

Doug Lee

January 15, 2017

"Service"

- gmd540

This was my first service and the experience was great. Risk helped tremendously when I first came in. Had a slight issue with my service contract which was resolved immediately and every one one was great. Kalra, Fishing and Dennis. I have no complaints at all.

November 28, 2016

"Terrible Car Buying Experience!"

- Qubes

If I can give this dealership no stars, I would. I went this past weekend to car shop and had the worst experience ever! I was working with a salesman named, Luis who was not helpful and very rude. I obviously did my research prior to coming in and my family has bought over 4 VW's in the past 10 years. After sitting down with him, he was not helpful in helping us create a leasing package and expected us to tell him what package we want- you are the expert here! Current VW offerings were: $1,000 Loyality Bonus, $1,000 Leasing Bonus, $1,000 November bonus. Plus, 0 down, 0 first month, sign + drive event. Luis only let me know of a $500 loyality bonus for my previous VW. NO OTHER SAVINGS! Which they lied on the milage on the car and insisted that I needed to trade it in. Which ended up not being the case at the other dealership. When I told him how much I wanted to pay monthly, he was able to "meet me half way" but failed to mention that he increased the downpayment in order to "meet me halfway". That's not meeting me halfway in the slightest! He also was getting upset because he insisted that the car I wanted warranted those numbers and I should change my expectations. I got up and left because I knew I was being bamboozled. As we were walking out of the dealership, another salesman flagged us down and insisted he could do better. We wanted nothing to do with that dealership because of the dishonesty and horrible experience. Long story short, I was able to go to a VW dealer in Nyack who got me the car I wanted and at the price point I wanted. He was informative and made my first car leasing experience a breeze! Teddy, you should really take a look at these comments because it's clear that there is something wrong.

October 24, 2016

"Teddy Volkswagen Provides Excellent Customer Service"

- lady d

Each time I have come to Teddy Volkswagen I have received excellent customer service. Rishi Soogrim always works with me and explains everything, because I am a money conscious individual and some times the pricing for service can be a bit high, but he takes the time to explain why something may be a little more at Teddy's Volkswagen, because I am receiving authentic Volkswagen parts and service. Keep up the good work!:-)

New 2014 Volkswagen Jetta