Teddy Volkswagen

3743 Boston Road,
Bronx, New York 10466
Teddy Volkswagen Info
About Teddy Volkswagen

Thanks for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen.

About Teddy Volkswagen

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sam
6/05/2016

"Great Job"

The service team showed great knowledge and experience in the job they do.They were courteous and customer focused. I was informed of the status of my car along the way. Service Levels and expectations were established at the time I dropped off my car and they were all met. Great job!

Nikki and Ms Henry

seg
6/01/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

Just bought a 2016 Jetta. It was the best car buying experience ever . . . seriously. Most of the questions were addressed on line. When I walked into the dealership, it was EXACTLY what they said it would be out the door (including taxes, etc.). They sent me a copy of the sticker information and options. Not to state a cliche, but it was an amazing experience. Not sure why the dealership received any negative reviews, but have to admit that I was somewhat apprehensive after reading them. I am glad I overlooked them because my experience was extremely positive. So, I would suggest you bi-pass the negative reviews. The staff was extremely helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. One couldn't ask for more. I didn't get the usual car dealership bs ... I am so done with that! Have bought numerous cars, and never had such a good buying experience. Maybe this dealership is finally getting it and understands that most of us are turned off by the typical salesperson (or perhaps I was lucky to get Louis Fata as my salesperson). Whatever the case, I am ecstatic! I LOVE this car and would go back to this dealership in a nano second!

Louis Fata ... Plus Carl (paperwork) and the front desk person (manager?) and am not sure who prepped the car...but he was adorable!!! Wish I knew his name.

jjettanight
4/20/2016

"Service and Repair"

One of the best and waiting time is excellent. The advisor also very professional. When you get your car back it is clean, unlike other places that leave scuff marks and dirt.

Jason Hollingsworth
4/16/2016

"Not bad"

Maybe the first dealership that was honest with me from the start. I was a little upset but after working with Luis and Doug. I know where I will be purchasing cars from now on.

Luis Fata

JettaGirl2014
3/28/2016

"Worst Customer Service Experience"

Do not get your car serviced here! I went in to get my Jetta checked and I should've known to walk right out this dump when I seen two mechanics argue and curse in front of me while I was as checking in, however my car had a bad anti-freeze smell and of course I wanted to not breathe in this hazardous odor so I decided to just brush that incident off. When I got my car back this dealership told me everything I was fixed. I had my boyfriend look at it again and he was shocked to see that they didn't fix a thing which would explain why I got my car back within an hour. I had warranty on my car and now know they didn't want to fix anything until my warranty was up so they could charge me. I scheduled another appointment to get my car looked at a second time, I had mentioned to the service department that I would need a loaner because I work. The service department told me that there are loaners available but he wouldn't be able give me a definite answer until My car was checked in order to see what the problem was and how long it would actually take. I brought my car in again and told the receptionist in checking in exactly what the issue was, and when i got the paperwork back I realized she didn't note the issue correctly., so I told her and she said she would tell them. I then asked her about the loaner which then she snapped back at me that she didn't have any available. Luckily the manager was there, so she asked him in front of me, and he told me because I DIDNT PURCHASE THE CAR FROM TEDDY VOLKSWAGON THAT WAS THE FIRST PROBLEM, and I am more than welcomed TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR THE LOANER AS A RENTAL. I quietly sat down in the waiting sea in disbelief, I decided to call other volkswagon dealerships to ask them if this is policy and sure enough it's not.....being upset and everything this dealership put me through I cancelled my service and very politely the receptionist have me my papers and keys. It's like they don't like servicing any cars under warranty because this dealership makes no money and like other reviews I read, they are cheap! They sent me free car washes because I told them about the arguing I seen the mechanics do, but they can keep their coupons. I won't ever be back there again. The manager is a con artist, and the receptionist is his side kick.They are not friendly and will not fix anything or make You wait hours if your under warranty. Save your time and money, and get serviced at OPEN ROAD! They treat you with respect and have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! Ask for KEV! *****

Mike

vw guy
2/25/2016

"WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ARAOUND."

WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT AROUND.....PLEASE DO NOT USE TEDDY VW SERVICE DEPT. SERVICE MGR SHOULD BE FIRED. SERVICE WRITERS SHOULD BE FIRED. STAY AWAY FRON TEDDY VW SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Freddy
1/27/2016

"completely satisfaction "

They did an amazing job on my R32. The service department did a great work when came to my car and customer service. Creg and Mike are the best.

Mike,Vladimir and Creg

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your review, Freddy. We're glad to have Creg and Mike on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Jen Almodovar - jalmodovar@teddynissan.com

Artagj01
11/25/2015

"Terrible costumer service"

I initially read these reviews and thought, this place can not be so bad. Everyone must be exaggerating, in other words I gave them the benefit of the doubt. I walked in, in hopes of getting a lease, and hence at fault - I had bad credit, they went through the entire process, charged me the down payment $1,000, signed the lease after 2.5 hours, Finance Manager, Kalra Paramjit came explaining my credit isn't high enough so I will need a co-signer. Of course, understandable but upset because I just spent 2.5 hours here with a cranky 19 month old and Kalra Paramjit had absolutely no respect on how to explain things, how to show appreciation for staying there for 2.5 hours. He explained "these things happen when you have bad credit" Excuse me but I've leased vehicles before, It's impossible to charge me for a down payment, sign a contract, get the car cleaned up for me and then leave empty handed. The following day- I had a co-signer whose credit was higher. As explained by my salesman Jason, he was "confident we can get the same deal but I wouldn't be able to stay on the lease otherwise premium would go up" fine, take me off the deal, get me the car. Arranged insurance, schedule time for co signer to sign paper work, I called Jason to confirm we are set and everything is ready to be signed, he confirms and asks me to go speak to Kalra Paramjit he just wants to over all the details as I will be the one driving the car. Due to traffic, I decided to call in instead, he began telling me all about how credit works, how leasing works and the bank (again, I have leased a car before) then asks me "So what are you going to do? Put more money down or would you like the monthly payments to go up?" Are you kidding me? I immediately asked for a refund. I have went to many dealers, and I can say this was the worse experience I have had anywhere. I feel terrible that Volkswagen is linked with these people. If you want to lease a Volkswagen, GO ELSEWHERE- otherwise, you are signing up for a big headache, and waste of time.

Kalra - Finance Manager

December 23, 2015

I've read your review and I'd like you to know that we take your feedback very seriously. It was most certainly not our intention to give you a bad experience on buying your new vehicle with us. Again we apologize for the unpleasant experience, this is not how we operate our business and your feedback is very seriously taken. I would be very thankful if you got into contact with me so we could discuss the finer points on your issue; please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks you very much, I hope to hear from you soon. Jen Almodovar | Director of Business Development | jalmodovar@teddynissan.com

EttaLjeffery211
10/22/2015

"Teddy volkswagens Justin Rivera and Jorge Santiago"

I just purchased a brand spanking new Passat and I enjoyed my experience . Jorge did not give me the run around he was absolutely honest and made sure I understood everything . Justin Rivera was marvelous he made sure I understood everything I needed to know about this car . He is a sweetheart and made me feel great about my car thank you Justin and Jorge

Jorge Santiago Justin Rivera

December 03, 2015

Thank you for leaving this remarkable feedback. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear that Jorge was able to meet your needs. At Teddy Volkswagen, we always strive to provide the utmost in quality and customer satisfaction. We look forward to assisting you again down the road! Jen Almodovar | Director of Business Development | jalmodovar@teddynissan.com

Pkouzilos
10/17/2015

"Avoid this place."

This dealership is terrible. I was looking for a Golf R (which are rare to find) and called this dealership to confirm that it had all the features I was looking for. When they did I took time out of my day to rush over and purchase the car, only to find out that they lied just to get me into the store. To make matters worse, they then tried to sell me the one they had on the floor, which had none of the criteria I was in the market for. Absurd practices at this place; been advising friends and family to stay away and buy from elsewhere. This happened over a month ago and yet they still call me to try and push the car on me!! When I say I have already bought one, they just hang up. Icing on the cake.

Stephanie

December 23, 2015

Thank you for alerting us of this issue. Our top priority is delivering 100% customer satisfaction, and I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies for your recent experience. I would really appreciate the chance to speak with you regarding this matter so we might work toward a resolution. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Regards, The Teddy Volkswagen Team

Reviews of Rishi Soogrim