Teddy Volkswagen

3743 Boston Road,
Bronx, New York 10466
Teddy Volkswagen Info
About Teddy Volkswagen

Thanks for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen.

About Teddy Volkswagen

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Edwardcooper
7/29/2015

"The best experience I have had purchasing a vehicle"

I have to admit I never thought I would be purchasing a car the day I walked into Teddy Volkswagen. But my sales associate Doug Lee , changed all of that. He was polite , professional and not a bit pushie. He was patient and answered all my questions. I love my new car thanks to Doug Lee. Thank you again. I have already referred two friends.

Tesia
7/28/2015

"Helpful. Friendly. Efficient. Honest. "

Doug was amazing and extremely helpful. He went out if his way to make sure that I had the best deal. I would definitely recommend Doug to anyone looking for a smooth experience.

nichelle
7/28/2015

"Informative "

The attention was timely sales rep was very informative about the cars and insurance information.I was goven information about my credit and the effect it has on my payments. All information i wasnt aware of was goven to me.

gti2golfr
7/03/2015

"Staff changed and now it feels like a cheap used car dealer"

I gave this dealer a perfect rating of 5 stars 2 years ago when I got my new car from them. Their service was really excellent even until when I came back to them the year after to take my car for its yearly maintenance. Their staff was still the same at that time and they were very accommodating and polite and I truly liked their customer service. I came back for my car's annual maintenance just today and I could really say that their service took a drastic turn for the worst. The problem stemmed from them spotting a bubble on my tire which prompted me to buy a new tire so my car could pass the state inspection. They said that they have the tire currently in stock and it would cost $269 + tax. Naturally, I knew that I could get it cheaper (only $200) outside but I figured that I already waited 3 hours for them to finish the annual maintenance, I’ll just get the tire from them so they could finish the state inspection as well. I waited for 30 mins when I saw them drive my car outside their service center. I thought it was done but after waiting another 15 minutes (no one informed me of what was going on), I asked where my car was. They told me that they took my car to “another one of their service stations” to replace the tire. I told them that the reason why I was willing to shell out the $69 more for the tire was because I thought they were the ones who are going to do it and also to save me the time of waiting at another shop again. After waiting for 1 hour, I went to one of their managers but I really got the impression that they do not have time for me. I was there from 8:45AM to 2:20PM – this was just for the annual maintenance and for the state inspection. Never did I hear anyone - not from the staff nor from any of the many “managers” that they have in there an apology. Their current staff, in my honest opinion, gives the type of service like the ones in a cheap used car dealer. – This does not feel like a Volkswagen dealer anymore.

Two people on the customer service desk on July 3, 2015 and whoever the managers were at that time

oliver
6/09/2015

"poor service"

the service department is disgraceful ; gave me one quote started fixing it then tried to add 2000 dollars to original quote; very unprofessional and overall dishonest

Elza
3/19/2015

"Lucky W"

I am very satisfied with my new 2015 VW Jetta TDI thank you very much for a wonderful expierence lucky . The finance manager Kara was great as well thank you all

March 24, 2015

Hey, Just want to take this opportunity to thank you for taking out time to leave a good review. I am glad you had a wonderful experience with us and hope you can tell your friends and family about us. Thank you Jen Almodovar Teddy Nissan/ VW Director

Joseph new car
2/06/2015

"Best dealership and Sales consultant I have ever worked with"

I have had so many bad experiences when buy a car . I pretty much don't trust any dealership. I must say Teddy Volkswagen has proved me wrong. I worked with a very professional salesman by the name of Lucky Waite. And I must say Lucky is a fitting name for the gentleman. He was honest and upfront from the very beginning. I have recommend two co-workers already. And more to come. Thank you Teddy for separating yourself from all the rest. And thank you Lucky you did a wonderful Job. I love my 2015 GTI SE.

February 06, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your feedback and enjoying hearing that you had a great experience at our dealership. If you have any questions, please call me any time at 718-696-6180 or via email at jalmodovar@teddynissan.com Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Thanks again for choosing Teddy Volkswagen as your dealer. Jen Almodovar Teddy Nissan/VW Director

Alley Al
2/05/2015

"Worst Service After Purchase"

Bought certified pre-owned 2010 VW CC, Resister went out 3-times in past two years. Service department did not properly repair car and wanted me to pay for repairs since warranty expired 2-days earlier. Employees acted like they didn't care and just said "that's the cost." Now escalating to VW. It's been one thing after another since they've been servicing my car.

February 06, 2015

Hi, We are disappointed to read that your recent experience with service was not satisfactory. It appears as though we might have mishandled your situation and for this we apologize. We do not want anyone to leave our dealership believing we have not made every effort to earn their business. At Teddy Volkswagen our focus is to provide consumers excellent customer service. You may contact me anytime to voice any additional concerns at 877-892-2904 X 6180 or email me at jalmodovar@teddynissan.com. If you need any assistance, please never hesitate to reach out. If you cannot get in contact with me please call 877-551-6702 which is our customer support line or email support@teddynissan.zendesk.com. Best Regards, Jen Almodovar Teddy Nissan/VW Director

S
1/18/2015

"Switch and Bait"

Be careful - these guys are liars. I called multiple times the day before and even an HOUR before my appointment asking if the car I was interested in was still in stock (only 1 available - deal sounded too good to be true, thus the multiple calls). They said yes. After making the 45 minute trek over, turns out the car had been delivered to someone else the day before - who knows how much earlier it sold. Then they tried to offer me a different car. What a waste of time. Should have listened to the other bad reviews.

Didn't get their names

January 19, 2015

Hello, Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry you had an unpleasant experience at Teddy Volkswagen. It sounds as if there may have been some miss communication somewhere in the sales process. We strongly value customer satisfaction I am surprised to hear that. However, I need more information. Could you please contact us when you get a chance at 718-696-6180 or you can email me at jalmodovar@teddynissan.com Again, thank you for bringing your displeasure to our attention; I hope we can earn your complete satisfaction. Regards, Jen Almodovar Teddy Nissan/Volkswagen Director

imonteverdi
11/21/2014

"Teddy VW is top-notch"

Teddy VW is a top-notch organization. Jessica Figueroa was very helpful. She was able to answer all the questions that I raised. She solved any issues that arose. Her personality was outstanding. She is a very valuable member of the Teddy VW team. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being outstanding and 1 being poor, I am pleased to say she exceeded 10 on the scale. PLEASE NOTE my inserting/correcting the omission of "all the questions" in place of "question" in the 3rd sentence of my original review.

Jessica Figueroa