Teddy Volkswagen

3743 Boston Road,
Bronx, New York 10466
Teddy Volkswagen Info
About Teddy Volkswagen

Thanks for considering us for your next new or pre-owned Volkswagen. We're here to make sure you have a good time purchasing and owning your Volkswagen.

About Teddy Volkswagen

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Chris W
8/02/2016

"Great Experience"

I was contacted by Louis Fata after an internet inquiry. The experience afterward was excellent. He handled a complex transaction that involved purchasing 2 new VW cars. The process was seamless and quick. The entire team of individuals that we interacted with worked as a team and executed very well. Keep up the great work.

Louis Fata

JD Fergie
7/29/2016

"+1 Customer Service"

I've had 2-3 significant repairs in as many months, and the service team was top-notched from start to finish. The young man that completes the intake process (Jose?) is well-mannered and always cheerful. Rishi and Nikki pick up the baton, bringing their own style of professionalism, knowledge and listening skills to ensure that your concerns and questions are addressed. Occasionally I get to speak with the mechanics and they, too, are friendly and competent. Teddy Volkswagen, you've got a superb team. Treat them right!

Nikki

Angeloc
7/25/2016

"Def coolant light "

They had my car for two days when I recieve it back the coolant light came back on and they didn't provide me with a loner vehicle now I have to bring it back for the same issue and they still can't give me a loner while my car is serviced

Sam
6/05/2016

"Great Job"

The service team showed great knowledge and experience in the job they do.They were courteous and customer focused. I was informed of the status of my car along the way. Service Levels and expectations were established at the time I dropped off my car and they were all met. Great job!

Nikki and Ms Henry

seg
6/01/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!"

Just bought a 2016 Jetta. It was the best car buying experience ever . . . seriously. Most of the questions were addressed on line. When I walked into the dealership, it was EXACTLY what they said it would be out the door (including taxes, etc.). They sent me a copy of the sticker information and options. Not to state a cliche, but it was an amazing experience. Not sure why the dealership received any negative reviews, but have to admit that I was somewhat apprehensive after reading them. I am glad I overlooked them because my experience was extremely positive. So, I would suggest you bi-pass the negative reviews. The staff was extremely helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. One couldn't ask for more. I didn't get the usual car dealership bs ... I am so done with that! Have bought numerous cars, and never had such a good buying experience. Maybe this dealership is finally getting it and understands that most of us are turned off by the typical salesperson (or perhaps I was lucky to get Louis Fata as my salesperson). Whatever the case, I am ecstatic! I LOVE this car and would go back to this dealership in a nano second!

Louis Fata ... Plus Carl (paperwork) and the front desk person (manager?) and am not sure who prepped the car...but he was adorable!!! Wish I knew his name.

jjettanight
4/20/2016

"Service and Repair"

One of the best and waiting time is excellent. The advisor also very professional. When you get your car back it is clean, unlike other places that leave scuff marks and dirt.

Jason Hollingsworth
4/16/2016

"Not bad"

Maybe the first dealership that was honest with me from the start. I was a little upset but after working with Luis and Doug. I know where I will be purchasing cars from now on.

Luis Fata

JettaGirl2014
3/28/2016

"Worst Customer Service Experience"

Do not get your car serviced here! I went in to get my Jetta checked and I should've known to walk right out this dump when I seen two mechanics argue and curse in front of me while I was as checking in, however my car had a bad anti-freeze smell and of course I wanted to not breathe in this hazardous odor so I decided to just brush that incident off. When I got my car back this dealership told me everything I was fixed. I had my boyfriend look at it again and he was shocked to see that they didn't fix a thing which would explain why I got my car back within an hour. I had warranty on my car and now know they didn't want to fix anything until my warranty was up so they could charge me. I scheduled another appointment to get my car looked at a second time, I had mentioned to the service department that I would need a loaner because I work. The service department told me that there are loaners available but he wouldn't be able give me a definite answer until My car was checked in order to see what the problem was and how long it would actually take. I brought my car in again and told the receptionist in checking in exactly what the issue was, and when i got the paperwork back I realized she didn't note the issue correctly., so I told her and she said she would tell them. I then asked her about the loaner which then she snapped back at me that she didn't have any available. Luckily the manager was there, so she asked him in front of me, and he told me because I DIDNT PURCHASE THE CAR FROM TEDDY VOLKSWAGON THAT WAS THE FIRST PROBLEM, and I am more than welcomed TO PAY OUT OF POCKET FOR THE LOANER AS A RENTAL. I quietly sat down in the waiting sea in disbelief, I decided to call other volkswagon dealerships to ask them if this is policy and sure enough it's not.....being upset and everything this dealership put me through I cancelled my service and very politely the receptionist have me my papers and keys. It's like they don't like servicing any cars under warranty because this dealership makes no money and like other reviews I read, they are cheap! They sent me free car washes because I told them about the arguing I seen the mechanics do, but they can keep their coupons. I won't ever be back there again. The manager is a con artist, and the receptionist is his side kick.They are not friendly and will not fix anything or make You wait hours if your under warranty. Save your time and money, and get serviced at OPEN ROAD! They treat you with respect and have EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! Ask for KEV! *****

Mike

vw guy
2/25/2016

"WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT ARAOUND."

WORST SERVICE DEPARTMENT AROUND.....PLEASE DO NOT USE TEDDY VW SERVICE DEPT. SERVICE MGR SHOULD BE FIRED. SERVICE WRITERS SHOULD BE FIRED. STAY AWAY FRON TEDDY VW SERVICE DEPARTMENT.

Freddy
1/27/2016

"completely satisfaction "

They did an amazing job on my R32. The service department did a great work when came to my car and customer service. Creg and Mike are the best.

Mike,Vladimir and Creg

Teddy Volkswagen responded to this review

February 02, 2016

Thank you for your review, Freddy. We're glad to have Creg and Mike on our team and that we could provide you with a positive experience. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Best, Jen Almodovar - jalmodovar@teddynissan.com

Reviews of Rishi Soogrim