Wantagh Mazda

Vin Vergara

April 29, 2017

"EXCELLENT"

- REDHATGRAN39

Just leased my fourth Mazda, same salesman. By now a number of the staff knows me to the extent that they can know a customer. This dealership has a friendly and knowledgeable staff. They provide nearly zero pressure and will respond to any questions you may have. Though I did not have personal contact with Joe Stella I know he's up on everything that goes on in his shop. In addition I got to meet with Vin Vergara, the owner, who was pleasant as could be and I verbalized to him what I thought. All good.

April 27, 2017

"Excellent dealership!"

- Newcar Mary

Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. I did not feel pressured to buy. I was offered several choices of models and amenities. The coffee available was very good also.

April 25, 2017

"Excellent Service!"

- Christine P

This was my second purchase from David C. at Mazda. In 2015 we purchased a 2015 Mazda CX-5. We loved it. Unfortunately, my husband had a horrible accident and the truck was totaled. He loved the truck so much, that he wanted to get the same truck again, and also to purchase it from David C. We picked up the new truck last Friday 4/21 and we couldn't be happier. It was such a pleasure to deal with David C. Made the transition pleasant and he took the time to show me all the new features. He made us feel very important. Would definitely recommend Wantagh Mazda again and again!!

Wantagh Mazda, Wantagh, NY, 11793