Wantagh Mazda

Josh Pena, Certified Sales and Customer Satisfaction Specialist, Wantagh Mazda

Josh Pena

Certified Sales and Customer Satisfaction Specialist

June 22, 2017

"Victor LiAntonio is Amazing "

- JadenFoxSasha

The dealership is always busy and very clean. Your first impression is a welcoming environment. However, what makes all the difference is who your sales associate is and for me that always MUST be Victor. I honestly can say that he has always taken care of me and done the best to get me the right deal for me. I'm on my third Mazda now and I would never go anywhere else. Victor doesn't pressure you to select any particular car and he listens to your needs/wants and does his best to make that manifest into the perfect car for you. When I got my first Mazda over six years ago I literally had nothing and he made a miracle happen. Now six years later life has changed much for me. I do not even live on Long Island anymore, I'm in Westchester and I have a Mazda dealer five minutes away from my home and I still would travel to Long Island to purchase my Mazda from Victor. I can wholeheartedly say that Victor stands behind the brand he represents and really cares about the customers that he sees Day in and Out - i'm fortunate to be a part of his "Mazda Family".

Victor Liantonio
Kenny Davis

June 21, 2017

"Easy and painless! No pressure from salesperson "

- MikeM18

This is the third time I have used this dealership and every single time has been an absolute pleasure. Instead of me having to ask any questions, the sales people ask me what my wants and needs are.

Josh Pena
Other Employees : Joe Stella

June 17, 2017

"For a good feeling, no pressure buying experience."

- Fred B.

I recently leased a 2017 Mazda CX-5 from Wantagh Mazda. The minute I walked into the showroom it was a wonderful experience. I was able to walk around and not feel pressured. I met Joe Bonavita who treated me like family. He explained everything about the vehicle in detail. I had shopped around at other dealers before I settled on Wantagh Mazda. They gave me the best price and working with Joe made for a pleasurable buying experience. All the people I met from sales people to service people were wonderful.I would highly recommend Wantagh Mazda. p.s. I love my new vehicle

Joe Bonavita