Texas Nissan of Grapevine

Texas Nissan of Grapevine Info

Don Davis Nissan

SouthWest Nissan

"New rogue"

Purchased a new Rogue from Brandon, he was awesome, along with all of his teammates at Grapevine Nissan. Will recommend this dealer and Brandon to all of my friends and anyone looking for new or used car.

Brandon

"Good folks"

I needed to replace my old Altima, so Nathan Glass, the pre-owned vehicles sales manager, got in touch and quickly ascertained the types of vehicles that I might be interested in - and emailed me a very useful list of cars which gave me a good idea what was available, their features and a decent idea of what my payments might be. On arriving for a test-drive Nathan put me in touch with Michael Young as my salesperson and I actually had a good time. Both guys knew their product extremely well, took pride in their brand and did a great job in getting me in the right vehicle; I didn't feel pressured for a second. Luis in Finance did a good job in getting that side of things sorted out to my satisfaction and scored a small financial win for their side (extended warranty, etc) - and I have to say I'm pleased I went to Texas Nissan first. Good operation, guys - thank you.

Michael Young, Nathan Glass, Luis in Finance

"New truck experience"

The people were friendly, knowledgeable and honest about what I was buying. They weren't pushy, to sell me something else. The price was great!!

Julio

"Worst Experince What happened to "Customer Satisfaction"?"

We went into purchase two new cars. I had called early afternoon to let the salesman know my wife would bring her vehcile in for appraisal. Once she arrived the salesman had gone home and my wife had to sit there and wait for someone to help her and once they did she was asked if she had an appointment (really? I thought I was the customer) I arrived just after they had done the appraisal When we sat down with our new salesman, the numbers and things I had discussed with my 1st salesman, had changed. I asked the finance rates and he went into the sales manager and told me there wasn't any special financing on the 2015 Alltima. This contradicted everything that was being advertised, I asked for my wifes keys that they held to keep us hosatge. After several minutes of waiting I was given thekeys and we left. about 30 minutes later I recieved a text stating that there was indeed 0.9 APR on 2015 Altima, that he made a mistake. Please tell me how the sales manager does not know his own APR deals? I have bought several new vehioles in my life and never had I been to a plce where the right hand did not know wha tthe left hand was doing. I never felt as if we, the customer were important. I would not reccomend this delarship to anyone, and If I were the owner I would look into the reviews and make some changes. There is a trend in the reviews that you can see online

Wade, Clinton

"Best car buying experience ever!"

From the phone call to check on the truck to the second I left the dealership words can't explain the customer service I received. Charles was great and treated me with upmost respect! Tarek in financing was so awesome and got me a better rate for purchasing the warranty and GAP. That right there saved me money and paid for itself! He never pressured me as I have been pressured in the past. I made a friend for life at this dealership! This was more than a car buying experience to me. The owner of the dealership was there to greet me and shake my hand as well. By the time I signed the papers the truck I purchased was cleaned, ready to go with a full tank of gas! Charles the salesman also made sure my toolbox was taken out of the old truck and into the new. He also made sure my license plate holder from the old was put on the new. Charles opened the doors for me so I can transfer my belongings from the old truck to the new. I have told all of my family and friends of the BEST experience that I received at this dealership! I will definately send friends, family, and clients that I meet in my business to Texas of Nissan in Grapevine! The rest of the staff that I saw in passing was very friendly and congratulated me on my purchase! I never realized buying a vehicle was suppose to be with this much ease! Thank you to all the staff at Texas Nissan of Grapevine!! You guys rock!!

Charles, Tarek

"Best Car Buying Experience in 25 years!"

After "kicking the tires" and test driving a 2014 Pathfinder SL, we decided this was the car for our family. Joel did a great job letting the car sell itself and only asked for the opportunity to show us a great price. When we came back a couple weeks later, the sales team honored our "USAA Savings Certificate" and quickly stepped us through our financing options to clearly show us our best combination of rebates vs interest rate. Our time with the financing rep went equally smooth with a thorough explanation of extended warranty with NO high pressure "tactics" to add to the financed price. Overall, the purchase was very smooth and straight forward. Unlike most car buying experiences, I felt like the entire Texas Nissan of Grapevine team was working to make a good deal. With a savings of $4K+ off MSRP and a 0% loan, I KNOW I got exactly that. I'll definitely recommend Texas Nissan Grapevine to anyone in the market for a new Nissan!

Joel, Clinton, Miles, Jack, Josh

"Easiest Car buying experience yet"

We have owned many vehicles in the past, and this one was the easiest car buying experience yet! Albert walked us through every step, and made things very easy, and took care of everything that was needed. The finance department was excellent as well.

Albert Doan

"Recent Purchase at Texas Nissan in Grapevine"

I recently visited Texas Nissan for my regularly scheduled maintenance on my Nissan Frontier. While I was there, I mentioned that I was considering upgrading to a Nissan Titan. I explained what I was looking for, and a few days later Nathan Glass contacted me with the exact vehicle I wanted at the price I was looking for. The Sales people were great, and the Finance guys were awesome as always. This is one of the many reasons I keep doing business with Texas Nissan in Grapevine. My wife and I have now purchased Four vehicles there, and will continue to be repeat customers.

Nathan Glass

"Rate"

i gave a good rate because they were great with me not only respectful but worked with me with the prices and type of car i was looking for.

joel

"Nissan sentra "

I'm very happy with my Nissan sentra it is very economic of gas and i love it about that and it very conformable.I did good decision in to select this car.

Julio Cardenas