Texas Nissan of Grapevine

Don Davis Nissan

Grubbs Nissan

matomaselli
1/27/2016

"Texas Nissan Purchase Review"

This was by far the easiest and fastest purchase of a vehicle ever! Kale and Joe were awesome! Courteous, Professional and FAST! Will definitely recommend Texas Nissan to others.

Jake and Joe

Betty911
1/14/2016

"We live in Houston, but bought in Grapevine!"

My husband and I thought it'd be fun to "look" at cars while we were up in Dallas visiting family. Little did we know that we would enjoy our sales person Joe Bonneville so much that we gradually began changing our minds! We test drove several Altimas and walked by a 2016 Maxima and stopped in our tracks! It was the dream car we'd been looking for! We test drove the Maxima and went inside to buy the car! Joe was friendly and professional and seemed to truly care about us as people. We didn't feel like just another sale to him. He has been available via text and phone for anything we've needed. Josh in Delivery was also exceptional and very patient with me and all of the new technology that I didn't have in my Honda Pilot! If we ever buy another Nissan, we'll definitely look up Joe at Texas Nissan of Grapevine!

Joe Bonneville, Josh Bockelman

jdb
12/06/2015

"Overall excellent experience for us."

We worked with Charlie Skula ... He did a superior job in handling our deal for us - very professional, courteous and always a gentleman. I would recommend Charlie Skula and/or Texas Nissan of Grapevine for their next car purchase, whether new or used. Both of us would like to extend a "Thank You" for the assistance given during our recent 2009 Toyota purchase from Texas Nissan of Grapevine. The patience and personal consideration coupled with gentle persistence compliment and exemplify your professionalism. We are very satisfied with the car and the manner in which the transaction was completed. Please extend our gratitude to all of the personnel involved at Texas Nissan.

James Dornan, Kenny Riesz II

EazyMoney
12/01/2015

"Nice Sentra, nice deal!"

I contacted Clinton, at Texas Nissan of Grapevine at about 7:00 p.m on November 24th. My wife and I arrived at the dealership around 8 or so and within an hour we were finished with the deal and signing the papers within another hour on a new 2015 Sentra for my daughter. We contacted several other Nissan dealerships in the Metroplex. Texas Nissan of Grapevine had the best deal hands down, and Clinton was an excellent salemans! Clinton is a professional, very knowledgable, very friendly, very personable, and a real pleasure to deal with. Absolutely no pressure! Clinton is my salesperson at Texas Nissan! Period!

Clinton, & Howard.

david.cook6056
9/14/2015

"pleasant experience on recent purchase of 2015 Nissan Versa "

Was very pleased with the overall handling all details. Very professional and concerned with parameters to structure the deal to fit our budget at the same time to meet our needs. Fast and friendly staff from Sales. Including the quick process in Finance to complete the deal. Really enjoyed the personable family type environment. Felt Genuine concern for having our interest and needs paramount and as constant priority. Highly recommend this dealership and salesman Joe Bonnivell and Tam Pam in finance. Such a pleasant business relationship

Joe Bonnivell, Tam Pam

Hazzman
9/03/2015

"Great Experience"

We worked with Amber and Earnest... They were fantastic. We got the rates and cars we wanted and actually enjoyed the process! I would completely recommend them to anyone I know that is looking to buy a car.

Amber, Earnest

mamie7
9/02/2015

"Doesn't Get Any Better:)"

This was the most enjoyable experience I have ever had buying a vehicle. Les Hopkins was my sales agent and he made the transition sooo smooth. I am definatly a lifetime customer! Tam Phan (I hope I have this right) was absolutely #1 in the financing! He got a much lower interest rate than I expected! Thanks to all of you at Texas Nissan

Les Hopkins/Tam Phan

pm
8/21/2015

"excellent service "

Everyone one at Texas Nissan of Grapevine are always friendly and professional. From the car buying experience to the service dept I would highly recommend buying a car at dealership truly an excellent experience . Patrick and debra moore

Joe

Sam817
8/07/2015

"New car"

They work with you to get a good deal. All the sales people are very very helpful. The service department always provides good workmanship and get you out quickly.

Terry

WHS60
7/06/2015

"New Rogue"

The Sales guys were friendly and low pressure. They helped my daughter buy her Rogue and I was pleased enough with the way the deal was handled that I also bought a Rogue. This is the 3rd vehicle purchased by my family with Texas Nissan. I will return when another vehicle is needed.

Neal Hammans