Texas Nissan of Grapevine

Nissan of Burleson

pm
8/21/2015

"excellent service "

Everyone one at Texas Nissan of Grapevine are always friendly and professional. From the car buying experience to the service dept I would highly recommend buying a car at dealership truly an excellent experience . Patrick and debra moore

Joe

Sam817
8/07/2015

"New car"

They work with you to get a good deal. All the sales people are very very helpful. The service department always provides good workmanship and get you out quickly.

Terry

WHS60
7/06/2015

"New Rogue"

The Sales guys were friendly and low pressure. They helped my daughter buy her Rogue and I was pleased enough with the way the deal was handled that I also bought a Rogue. This is the 3rd vehicle purchased by my family with Texas Nissan. I will return when another vehicle is needed.

Neal Hammans

JMC
7/01/2015

"GREAT Service"

I went to Nissan of Grapevine with my sister to inquire about returning my current Nissan Rogue because my lease is expiring soon. A gentleman by the name of Clinton approached us to ask if we needed help. I explained my lease was due to expire and I was interested in releasing a new care. Clinton was wonderful!!! He explained everything about the new car I was interested in leasing. He got the keys to the cars immediately. He was not pushy, he did not pressure me. He was engaging, knowledgeable, personable and very helpful. I decided to ask further information and release. I was then introduced to Jake who worked out the financial information. Another gentlemen who was wonderful! He sat with my sister and I explained the process. He also was very knowledgable, engaging, helpful and personable. I was then taken on a tour of the dealership for any service visits. I was then referred to Tam to sign the papers. I also spoke to John, the manager. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with during this process. GREAT PEOPLE AND SERVICE.!! I would recommended them to anyone looking for a car.

Clinton, Jake, Tam and John

msvicicook
6/30/2015

"Trade-In"

I purchased a new Altama not quite a month ago. Ernest handled all my needs in a very timely and professional manner. This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I have also had courtesy calls to check on the satisfaction of my new car.

Ernest

arthur67
6/05/2015

"Sell it and forget it"

I drove 6 hours to buy a vehicle we had agreed to in principle on price. The price changed when I arrived and now that I've since sold the vehicle, I can't get in touch with the finance department to refund me my remaining warranty. Not a very good practice for a Car Dealership.

Operator

Rouge happy
4/11/2015

"Friendly dealership"

This was a very pleasant experience buying this car. I usually hate going to dealerships because it takes so long. This was a very short experience.The salesman was very quck in getting the paperwork together, answering my questions. I took the car home overnight. When I came back the next day to sign the paperwork, the paperwork was ready and I was literally done in about 15 minutes. Very nice not to have to sit and wait and wait! I would buy another car from TX Nissan. They followed up 2 days later with a phone call to make sure I was still satisfied with my purchase.

Nathan Glass

RDGreene2324
4/02/2015

"Best Dealership in the DFW metroplex!"

The Nissan of Grapevine dealership is second to none. Their experience and professionalism in making that "Perfect Deal" for you and your family is worth any distance you travel to get there. In addition, their service department gets the job done right every time you visit. The service consultants will keep you informed of any necessary maintenance and keep you up to date during your entire visit. Thanks Nissan of Grapevine for taking care of the customer before, during, and after the sale. My family and I will be back for future purchases.

Brandon Cotter

MSsparks9
3/25/2015

"Third Time is a Charm!"

I just purchased a third vehicle from Texas Nissan of Grapevine. While I did look around at other dealerships, I wasn't met with the same fervor as I was at TNG. I've referred anyone I can, to go and let them get you in a car you LOVE to drive! Their service department is the icing on an already delicious cake! Thank you Texas Nissan of Grapevine!

Jordan Bias/Tam Phan

callawayjay
2/28/2015

"In an out with a new car in an hour!!!"

Perfect! Start to finish. Wonderful experience. Cannot say enough good things about the amount of time it took for me. An hour! yes! 1 hour!!! Brilliant

Terry McCain