Texas Nissan of Grapevine

Don Davis Nissan

SouthWest Nissan

garrodri
1/24/2015

"Don't honor the deals they make!"

Not a veteran friendly business. Made a deal with the first shift sales manager for both buff and tint on the sale of a Ultima SL for my daughter, when I went back to make the deal the second shift manager basically told me he heard the conversation and implied I was lying. He embarrassed me in front of my daughter and wasted our time. Called back to the first shift manager and he told me he miscommunicated to me. They do not stand by the deals they make or hold themselves accountable for their mis communication. Veteran Brothers and Sisters stay clear of this dealer Semper Fi

Kenny - First shift sales manager

Streetside Todd
1/13/2015

"What a Fantastic Team!!!"

The whole team from sales, to finance, and service......you guys rock!! Fantastic experience!! Went to several dealerships to find a truck and you all won me over.

Michael Young, Tam Phan, and Jason Remich

DJ
1/03/2015

"Great job and very aggressive pricing earned my business"

Art was very knowledgable, and a good guy showing us the Pathfinder Attributes. Josh (his boss) was personable and non-pressure oriented. Art was patient with us. They honored the USAA pricing and even helped us on some sticking points my wifes specific color requirements. Great job by both. Tam in Financing was very helpful and courteous.

Art and Jake in Sales, Tam in Financing

mrvman
12/31/2014

"A Pleasant Buying Experience"

Car buying can typically be stressful; pressure sales tactics often turn most buyers away. Texas Nissan of Grapevine were the exception when I arrived to inquire about their Frontiers. Art the sales consultant was down to earth, upfront, and honest in presenting me with options when choosing the vehicle I ultimately took delivery of. The overall time spent from the time I arrived with the vehicle I was trading in, to the vehicle in which I drove off the lot was under 4 hours -- I mention this because my previous vehicle kept me at the dealership over 7 hours! Will I recommend this dealer? Yes, I will. And I will refer people to Art to handle their car buying experience.

Art, Russell

mandyl08
11/30/2014

"Awesome"

I would go back to this dealership to buy a car from them again, they helped come to a agreement on a good price and was very nice about it. I would recommend anyone to shop there and to speak with Miguel in Sales.

Miguel Hernandez

Mpkelly
11/09/2014

"Dishonest"

Dont listen to their oh Ill give you a 150 dollar referral fee if you send someone to buy a car from.us, I did it and no cash recieved no calls returned, total Bs.

Amber

Pas rock
11/09/2014

"Terrible service"

Please make sure to read the negative reviews because this is exactly what happened to me when I went to see Nathan a Glass and his minion. I'm glad I ended up purchasing the Nissan I wanted without mechanical problems elsewhere. They will try to get you out the door without resolving the problems at hand. Buyer Beware!!

Nathan glass

ltilley
10/30/2014

"New rogue"

Purchased a new Rogue from Brandon, he was awesome, along with all of his teammates at Grapevine Nissan. Will recommend this dealer and Brandon to all of my friends and anyone looking for new or used car.

Brandon

AndyCinDallas
10/20/2014

"Good folks"

I needed to replace my old Altima, so Nathan Glass, the pre-owned vehicles sales manager, got in touch and quickly ascertained the types of vehicles that I might be interested in - and emailed me a very useful list of cars which gave me a good idea what was available, their features and a decent idea of what my payments might be. On arriving for a test-drive Nathan put me in touch with Michael Young as my salesperson and I actually had a good time. Both guys knew their product extremely well, took pride in their brand and did a great job in getting me in the right vehicle; I didn't feel pressured for a second. Luis in Finance did a good job in getting that side of things sorted out to my satisfaction and scored a small financial win for their side (extended warranty, etc) - and I have to say I'm pleased I went to Texas Nissan first. Good operation, guys - thank you.

Michael Young, Nathan Glass, Luis in Finance

ptnissan
9/29/2014

"New truck experience"

The people were friendly, knowledgeable and honest about what I was buying. They weren't pushy, to sell me something else. The price was great!!

Julio