Texas Nissan of Grapevine

Don Davis Nissan

Grubbs Nissan

Phillip Hanson
9/21/2016

"Employees Apparently Get First Dibs on Cars"

Emailed dealership about a particular car. Dealership emailed back saying they still had the car. The next morning I called the dealership to make sure they still had it before I drove 30 minutes to see it during my work day. I arrived at the dealership and waited 15 minutes for them to tell me that the owner of the dealership "just bought that car for his son." Either somebody's lying, or customers aren't a priority. Either way, you won't catch me there again. I don't think anybody wonders why used car salesmen have such a bad rap.

Brandon Ross

Right Back at Cha
9/16/2016

""HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE""

Unprofessional! I was made to wait, although truck was finished, because Service Mgr decided to have a staff meeting at customer expense. Waited 3 hours.

Britanny Armstrong and Mark Topham

Murano Owner
4/16/2016

"Nissan Murano "

I purchased my first pre owned Nissan Murano (2009) in 2011. I have always had it serviced at Texas Nissan. Recently I had a problem with a failed inspection due to an exhaust issue on my 2009 Murano. I was given options to fix exhaust in order to pass inspection or trade for a newer pre owned. After several discussions with Nathan Eckert and Nathan Glass in Pre owned I chose to upgrade to a newer Murano with more features. I appreciate the patience and courtesy they both extended to me. They made it possible for me to acquire a newer model and lower my monthly payments at the same time. I would definitely recommend this dealer for sales and service. I certainly will continue doing business with Texas Nissan of Grapevine.

Nathan Glass and Nathan Eckert

mamie7
4/16/2016

"Thanks"

Sharon and Tommy are the greatest! Sharon knew better than I what vehicle was suited for me. She is extremely knowledgeable about vehicles and the technology that goes with it. She walked me through everything until I understood what I needed to know about the vehicle I bought. Tommy made the financial end so easy and worked to get the lowest rate possible.. I am a Texas Nissan customer for life.

Sharon Phan and Tommy Phan

Mmm98
4/09/2016

"Awesome dealership!!"

from the time we walked in to the time we left they were great!! Got us into the car we wanted at the payment we were looking for!! Highly recommend this dealership.. 2nd car we have got from them!!

Clinton Calhoun

TroyA
3/30/2016

"Texas Nissan"

From the sales staff to the maintenance department, Nissan of Grapevine is there to take care of your car buying experience. Clinton goes out of his way to find the right vehicle for you.

Clinton Calhoun and Johnny Cantrell

matomaselli
1/27/2016

"Texas Nissan Purchase Review"

This was by far the easiest and fastest purchase of a vehicle ever! Kale and Joe were awesome! Courteous, Professional and FAST! Will definitely recommend Texas Nissan to others.

Jake and Joe

Betty911
1/14/2016

"We live in Houston, but bought in Grapevine!"

My husband and I thought it'd be fun to "look" at cars while we were up in Dallas visiting family. Little did we know that we would enjoy our sales person Joe Bonneville so much that we gradually began changing our minds! We test drove several Altimas and walked by a 2016 Maxima and stopped in our tracks! It was the dream car we'd been looking for! We test drove the Maxima and went inside to buy the car! Joe was friendly and professional and seemed to truly care about us as people. We didn't feel like just another sale to him. He has been available via text and phone for anything we've needed. Josh in Delivery was also exceptional and very patient with me and all of the new technology that I didn't have in my Honda Pilot! If we ever buy another Nissan, we'll definitely look up Joe at Texas Nissan of Grapevine!

Joe Bonneville, Josh Bockelman

jdb
12/06/2015

"Overall excellent experience for us."

We worked with Charlie Skula ... He did a superior job in handling our deal for us - very professional, courteous and always a gentleman. I would recommend Charlie Skula and/or Texas Nissan of Grapevine for their next car purchase, whether new or used. Both of us would like to extend a "Thank You" for the assistance given during our recent 2009 Toyota purchase from Texas Nissan of Grapevine. The patience and personal consideration coupled with gentle persistence compliment and exemplify your professionalism. We are very satisfied with the car and the manner in which the transaction was completed. Please extend our gratitude to all of the personnel involved at Texas Nissan.

James Dornan, Kenny Riesz II

EazyMoney
12/01/2015

"Nice Sentra, nice deal!"

I contacted Clinton, at Texas Nissan of Grapevine at about 7:00 p.m on November 24th. My wife and I arrived at the dealership around 8 or so and within an hour we were finished with the deal and signing the papers within another hour on a new 2015 Sentra for my daughter. We contacted several other Nissan dealerships in the Metroplex. Texas Nissan of Grapevine had the best deal hands down, and Clinton was an excellent salemans! Clinton is a professional, very knowledgable, very friendly, very personable, and a real pleasure to deal with. Absolutely no pressure! Clinton is my salesperson at Texas Nissan! Period!

Clinton, & Howard.