Toyota Scion of Lakewood

Toyota of Tampa Bay

Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Bradenton1
9/17/2016

"TrueCar scam. Go to Earl Stewart Toyota instead."

Went because TrueCar showed Highlander I wanted there. Did not exist. Dealer fees and other fees will destroy you here and they won't budge. Tony was nice but sales manager was all about the $$ - old school sales. I told them I was also going to be buying a Rav4 and if they dealt well, I would like them to handle that deal too. Bottom line, I bought my car because I was exhausted and beat up over $500. Within six months, I bought a Rav4 at Sarasota Acura and replaced my FWD Highlander with a new AWD model at Earl Stewart Toyota on the other coast. The price I paid for a brand new AWD Highlander was less than Lakewood's beat me up price for a front wheel drive. No dealer fees and a simple one price deal on the other coast was well worth the 3 hour drive. So over $500, they lost two sales and business for life.

Tony

Car purchaser
9/05/2016

"Worse buying experience- a shell game "

Worst experience ever! Buyer beware, watch the shell game as you are told one thing to bring you through their doors and then made to wait only to find out there are changes in the quoted deal! We drove over an 1hr to get to this dealership as I was told they would honor their deal and NO GAMES would be played. I get to dealership with expectation ONLY to have terms of deal changes after waiting 45 minutes at dealership. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me... Buyers heed warning!!!!!!

Shelby

chetrpat
9/01/2016

"25K Service "

Service job was completed ahead of schedule. Third time Jerry Kilduff helped me on scheduled service. He gave excellent advice and explanation of service items. Made my 50 mile trip from Tampa worthwhile. Thanks!

Jerry Kilduff

Jfgilbert70
9/01/2016

"Customer service review"

I work out of state. I needed my truck serviced and one of the associates, Jennifer handled my service issues. I generally do not do the reviews or survey however, Jennifer was so exceptional I feel compelled to give her recognizition for her out standing customer service and her wonderful personality. What a great gal!! Also the tech that did the work on my vehicle was awesome and did a great job! Wish I would have got his name as he needs recognizition as well.

Jennifer

Tyhill75
8/31/2016

"Tacoma warranty work"

Dealt with Jennifer in service. She was friendly, professional, and provided great service. I came to her after I was treated abysmally at another Toyota dealership fo rwarranty work on my Tacoma. Brian was the tech that fixed my truck. He did the job fast, and he did the job right the first time. I had no contact with andrew, but this review site makes me pick a name....

Andrew Randenburg
Jennifer(service) brian[tech]

Sondra N
8/30/2016

"Purchased a year old RAV4 with low mileage "

Jack Veletanlic was the salesman that helped me. He understood my financial And vehicle requirements and didn't try to sell me anything else. He was not pushy and very knowledgeable. I certainly recommend him.

Jack Veletanlic

from Miami
8/25/2016

"Great experience, great Services!!"

Our experience at the Gettel Toyota the Lakewood was really great! We recommend this dealer and especially we recommend our seller specialists Luigi, he is very professional and knowledgeable, we appreciated all his attention and patience with us. When we arrived after a few hours of driving (we are out of town), Luigi was ready to show us the car and the sales was quick and we got the car we wanted! Thanks Luigi!!!!

Luigi Compres

patti59
8/10/2016

"ON TIME SERVICE "

They are always finished with my car on or before the time they say. There is a very pleasant waiting area with coffee and snacks if you like and also water. Everyone seems to be very friendly.

James Hoy

All the way from Tallahassee
7/30/2016

"Super Friendly Service!!!!"

I didn't think I could find a service that rates above Publix Grocery store :)!. This dealership definitely tops the best of them all. They really pride themselves on excellent customer service and 100% customer satisfaction and I love it! Upon arrival, there's always someone ready to welcome and open the door for you. (Prompt and Patient)--they were very patient with my constant and lengthy interruptions, and despite that they still made the buying process easy and quick. After my purchase, Kevin was very detailed about showing me all the functions of my new car. This was a first for me, yet this was my third purchase of a brand new car. I hated going home and not knowing the basic functions of how to use your own vehicle and other useful functions that I didn't know existed that could've been very helpful. Thank you Kevin! Dan was great in making sure that I made the right decision in getting 100% coverage throughout my entire lease to avoid possible additional cost and so was Shelby. Thank you both. I traveled 5 hours to this specific dealership because they were the only ones willing to go the extra mile to give me the car I wanted, which included color and cost. It was well worth the drive. I would recommend this dealership to anyone for any of their services. They exceeded my expectations.

Shelby Motyka, Kevin Ward, Dan Pipp

Jerry
7/29/2016

"Short and Sweet!"

I visited Gettel Lakewood on 7-28-16 for a scheduled refresh of the exterior polish on my 2015 Toyota Highlander. Not only did your service representative Dallas get my appointment started on time, but in the process she also identified a battery problem that required immediate action. I left this dealership on time and absolutely satisfied with the first-class service experience. Well done, everyone! Thank you!

Dallas