Toyota Scion of Lakewood

Toyota of Tampa Bay

Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

from Miami
8/25/2016

"Great experience, great Services!!"

Our experience at the Gettel Toyota the Lakewood was really great! We recommend this dealer and especially we recommend our seller specialists Luigi, he is very professional and knowledgeable, we appreciated all his attention and patience with us. When we arrived after a few hours of driving (we are out of town), Luigi was ready to show us the car and the sales was quick and we got the car we wanted! Thanks Luigi!!!!

Luigi Compres

patti59
8/10/2016

"ON TIME SERVICE "

They are always finished with my car on or before the time they say. There is a very pleasant waiting area with coffee and snacks if you like and also water. Everyone seems to be very friendly.

James Hoy

All the way from Tallahassee
7/30/2016

"Super Friendly Service!!!!"

I didn't think I could find a service that rates above Publix Grocery store :)!. This dealership definitely tops the best of them all. They really pride themselves on excellent customer service and 100% customer satisfaction and I love it! Upon arrival, there's always someone ready to welcome and open the door for you. (Prompt and Patient)--they were very patient with my constant and lengthy interruptions, and despite that they still made the buying process easy and quick. After my purchase, Kevin was very detailed about showing me all the functions of my new car. This was a first for me, yet this was my third purchase of a brand new car. I hated going home and not knowing the basic functions of how to use your own vehicle and other useful functions that I didn't know existed that could've been very helpful. Thank you Kevin! Dan was great in making sure that I made the right decision in getting 100% coverage throughout my entire lease to avoid possible additional cost and so was Shelby. Thank you both. I traveled 5 hours to this specific dealership because they were the only ones willing to go the extra mile to give me the car I wanted, which included color and cost. It was well worth the drive. I would recommend this dealership to anyone for any of their services. They exceeded my expectations.

Shelby Motyka, Kevin Ward, Dan Pipp

Jerry
7/29/2016

"Short and Sweet!"

I visited Gettel Lakewood on 7-28-16 for a scheduled refresh of the exterior polish on my 2015 Toyota Highlander. Not only did your service representative Dallas get my appointment started on time, but in the process she also identified a battery problem that required immediate action. I left this dealership on time and absolutely satisfied with the first-class service experience. Well done, everyone! Thank you!

Dallas

Liz25
7/27/2016

"Service"

The moment I arrived, I was assisted promptly. The service was great. Great atmosphere. And Great service by George!!! Beth was great too. Thank you staff!!

George

MizzMia
7/27/2016

"A truly Great Day at Toyota!"

I purchased my 2014 Camry with a great experience two years ago. Each time I've gotten service at Gettel Toyota at Lakewood, has been just as awesome. A few days ago I had to get new tires, Russ Persuad is the go to guy!! He is always wonderful, knowledgeable, and personable!! Everyone in the building really makes you comfortable with a professional, courteous atmosphere and modern, relaxing building. ---Mia

Russ Persuad

O. D. M
7/25/2016

"Great experience "

I thought of buying a used car, but the Highlander caught my wife s eyes, I decided to buy it for her. The sales man show and explained the car to me very well.

Kevin Ward

NickW
7/23/2016

"Big town deal with the Hometown feel"

What an easy experience. I was able to select my car prior to coming in, agree upon the price, and it was cleaned and ready for me when I arrived. The salesperson Marc Betancourt took his time to explain everything to me, even though I have owned many Toyotas. He was even able to show me a few things I didn't know about the car. The finance process was easy and quick. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone. Get out of the hustle and bustle of the big city and buy from these guys.

Dan Line, Marc Betancourt

Kkonesko
7/22/2016

"Great place to get a car from"

I was referred to gettel toyota by a friend and i had a great experience. I walked in got instant service and we had chris carter and he did a awesome job. As well as damian. My mom and i were very satisfied once we drove off in my new car!

CHRIS CARTER, DAMIAN

tcrikit71
7/17/2016

"Best Car Buying Experience "

Victor Tirado was an amazing salesman words can not describe this dealership. It was a very pleasant experience recommend this dealership to anyone wanting to buy a car. There very upfront with no BS.

Victor Triado