Toyota Scion of Lakewood

Bradenton, Florida 34208
Toyota Scion of Lakewood Info

Jerry G

"friendly and informative"

Service person is excellent and informative. Russ is very knowledgeable. Waiting area clean and comfortable. Wait time was reasonable. Quality of work is very good. Overall friendly employees.

Russ Persad

Debafra

"Wonderful people"

This dealership is one of the best we have bought from, we just purchased our 3rd vehicle from GETTEL so that should tell you something.

Jack Veletanli, kaitlyn, serge

TXCOFLGOLF

"Excellent service experience"

New dealership in new model and style. Comfortable . Great easy experience. Recommend. Excellent care for customers Easy in and out and access. Car wash included. I'm among those that trust dealership to advise. For example, the included vehicle check pointed out cabin and engine filter ok, but may need change next service. This trustworthy.

Freddy service advisor; John slocom parts

Sharon
4/22/2016

"wonderful new vehicle purchase experience "

Great atmosphere with excellent service and care. I received special attention, had all questions and concerns addressed and was given very thorough and detailed information, including hands on review and operation of the many great features that came with my beautiful new RAV 4 SE. Victor was there for me throughout the process; very personable, knowledgeable and professional, making my car buying experience comfortable and pleasant, as well as Shelby and Al. Thank you all!

Victor, Shelby, Paula and Al

dualexhausts
4/22/2016

"A very good experience"

Made appointment by phone. Car was taken in on time and returned ahead of schedule. All work was explained and all questions were answered. Lakewood Toyota is lucky to have an employee like Jerry Kilduff.

Jerry Kilduff

tduard
4/20/2016

"5000 Miles service"

made a online appointment. I arrived late but no problem at all. I came here for 5000 Mile inspection. been done within a hour all satisfied all liquids filled car cleaned and all with no cost for us. Friendly and competent stuff. definitely will come back for the next service

dont know

tm72
4/18/2016

"Excellent service, quick turn around and excellet prices."

I arrived on a busy Monday afternoon and did not have an appointment. My vehicle was taken in for service while I waited and returned to me in a about an hour. The service experience was excellent with a very quick turn around time and the price for my service was excellent. They also washed my vehicle before returning it to me. Jennifer Thompson, Assistant Service Manager processed my service request in a prompt, knowledgeable and professional way. Toyota of Lakewood is an excellent dealer compared to other Toyota dealers I have had the unfortunate opportunity to deal with.

Jennifer Thompson

Karrin Scully
4/16/2016

"Very Happy with service department!!"

Excellent service and customer care!! Jerry took the time to explain what would be done on the inspection and what the results were after as well as assist me in scheduling my next appointment!

Jerry

jana
4/15/2016

"Buying a new car"

This is my fourth brand new Toyota car and first car from this dealership Toyota Scion of Lakewood. I was very impressed with professionalism of sales Consultant Marc Betancourt and Sales Manager Mike Brown. I knew a lot about Toyota's car qualities from previously experience. This business with them make me 100% satisfied as a customer. Also service department with great job tinted windows gave the best quality of their work. The best satisfaction!

Marc Betancourt, Mike Brown

Judy
4/05/2016

"Pleasant Buying Experience"

After inheriting a vehicle due to my brother's untimely death, I needed to decide what to do with it. Not needing a large van, I started searching for something smaller on the internet and found a used Rav4 offered by Gettel Lakewood Toyota. Even though the dealership was 1 1/2 hours from me, I decided to drive down, and I was not dissappointed! Tony greeted me upon arrival and despite the underlying sadness I was dealing with, the whole process of trading in and acquiring another car was a pleasant experience from start to finish. Honest and friendly is how I would describe Tony, the deal on my trade-in was good, they honored the internet price, and the gentleman in the business office also was friendly, efficient, and thorough. The facilities are clean and beautiful and Tony brought me bottled water and made sure I knew where more refreshments were available. I highly recommend this dealership to everyone!

Tony & a great young man in Finance (I can't remember his name)