Toyota Scion of Lakewood

Bradenton, Florida 34208
Toyota Scion of Lakewood Info

Moto X
6/24/2016

"Very Helpful in time of Vehichle needs"

My salesperson remembered me a year ago for my own trade in on the Great Tundra. This time I show up looking for help and direction, new vs. used for my wife. They helped us with the fit for our needs, wants and a Budget that would work. Very pleased the way I'm treated every time I show up there and is a good way to build business relationships also. Thank you, Jose

Jose Zelaya

gettelsucks
6/24/2016

"Worst Experience OF MY LIFE!"

I purchased a car from this criminal establishment. After I was lied to multiple times, I called them less than 24 hours asking for my trade in back, and for them to keep the car I purchased. They ABSOLUTELY refused to give me my car back. They forced me to keep a car, citing some small line in the contract, (Which I was never given the time to read). DO NOT TRUST THIS ESTABLISHMENT!!

cowboy
6/23/2016

"Excelent service"

I own two corollas and they get service at Lakewood Toyota. The reason I keep going back is the service from the service advisor Freddie Meyer and their mechanics. you go in and out on time that advisor tell you that is going to finish. the service from Freddie is hard to find. if you stop by ask for Freddie .He will treat you like family.

Freddie Meyer

squillhead
6/21/2016

"A Very Pleasant Experience"

From the initial greeting when I pulled in to the final goodbye, my experience was fantastic. The service supervisor asked me if I had any concerns and what brought me in today. I told him that I needed the 50,000 mile service on my 2012 Prius 2, and he told me exactly what he would do and how much it would cost. He was right on the money when it came to check out. The service was performed efficiently and on time. My check out was flawless, and he even held the door open for me.

Can't remember his name.

Fjcruiser
6/20/2016

"Replace brake light switch"

I stopped in 2 days ago to get a quote and make sure the part was in stock. I got in and out quickly and everything went very smooth. The service rep was great.

??

Gemini
6/14/2016

"Great service"

I had a concern with my brakes and the technician took his time and even rode with me to re- create the noise that I was hearing. He was able to find out what was causing it , made adjustments and informed me of the current condition of my brakes which is still good. My point here is that as a customer with limited knowledge about car repairs, I could have been talked into getting new brake pads/new rotors. I can trust these people at Toyota !

Ryan & tech #474282

Scott T Cronin
6/14/2016

"Easy in and out"

Bill in the service department at Lakewood Toyota was genuinely helpful and courteous and he was very clear on the services I was receiving and what to expect the time my Tacoma was due for service. Appreciated. My service today was very timely as well as I had two little children with me and thanks Bill, for the tip about the M&M's!

Bill

btjourney
6/03/2016

"Had a great experience"

We were pleased with the low pressure salesman that respected our choices and wasn't so disrespectful as many salesman can be. He got our vote and sold a car to us. A good man and a good car. Very happy with our decision.

Paul

Jeffreybstone
6/03/2016

"Great"

The service was great from the reception to the escort back to my vehicle. Services performed were explained and advice proffered with respect to the next scheduled service.

I cannot remember the young ladies name.

jackg
6/02/2016

"GREAT"

I just purchased a used Scion IQ and was very pleased how they took care of us. GREAT PEOPLE! I plan on making the next car a Toyota

Jack, Damian