Toyota Scion of Lakewood

Call
Toyota Scion of Lakewood Info

Wesley Chapel Toyota

Toyota of Orlando

"Service is bad even after talking with GM"

No greeting, had to walk through dealership before sales guy at desk at very end responded to my hello. Spoke to GM, deer in the headlights look, took in for $1,000.00 auto butler service, they merely washed truck, told them I'm not paying for it, they said fine. No call back, filled out Toyota survey, no response, just a miserable experience, DON'T BUY AUTO BUTLER, IT'S $1,000 FOR 4 CAR WASHES! Truck is great but stay away from service department. Oh, almost forgot, needed a tire, stopped by dealership after three days of no callback, walked in and wished I hadn't. Alignment was just outside of spec after put on machine, tech beforehand told me I must have hit a curb trying to explain tire wear on new truck.

Two service techs and the GM, all a waster of time.

"Go somewhere else for service"

Toyota of Lakewood has been the worst dealership service experience I have ever had...not just with Toyota, but with all vehicles I've owned. I recently moved to Sarasota from up North. I use to go to a fantastic Toyota dealership who genuinely cared about me and my vehicle. Solely due to convenience, I began having my Camry serviced at Toyota of Lakewood once I got situated in Florida. It is as if nobody gives two s**** about you because they know they have plenty of other customers bringing their vehicles in for service there. Not enough competition in the area I suppose. Nobody has the decency to pick up the phone when you call, once you leave a message, days later nobody has called you back. Many of the service advisers seem to have a chip on their shoulder and are so unfriendly to the point of being downright rude. After one appointment, I was told I needed new brakes. I told the woman that I would need to wait until I checked my work schedule before making an appointment. The woman got up, dropped my keys on the table and in a rude tone said "Well then, I guess we can't help you!" She left the desk and didn't come back in to her desk/office until seeing me leave and get in to my car out on the service drive. Later that week, out of pure convenience, I called up the service department and asked for a different adviser to bring my car in to replace the brakes. The next adviser was friendly enough, but appeared to be more interested in making a buck and getting on to his next customer then answering a few questions I had regarding which parts were to be replaced and how long it would take. This was a week ago. Fast forward to a few days ago and now I have a loud noise coming from the front end. After having my neighbor take a look at the car while sitting in my garage, he showed me that one of the front stabilizer links was disconnected from the strut housing and was rubbing on the brake line, while hitting the wheel when I turned. On the other side, the stabilizer link was attached, but very loose and wobbling all around. I have never had anyone from Toyota of Lakewood say that my stabilizer links were bad. Now after having my vehicle serviced for brakes, they have fallen off on one side and loose on the other. Either the technician loosened them up, or they were removed and not re-installed properly after doing the brake job. After calling them up, I have gotten no response and nobody has returned my call. Not parts, not service, not even management. It is to the point now that even if Toyota of Lakewood was the last Toyota dealership in the area, I would not go to them. Ill take my vehicle elsewhere and I would recommend everyone else do the same.

Service center

"Great salesman"

On April 10th I stopped in to look at the Toyota Camry. I was greeted by a friendly, knowledgable salesman named Jonathan Bergman. He was able to answer all of my questions and never made me feel stupid or pressured. Without a doubt, I will return to purchase from him when my current lease is up! As a single women, it can be somewhat unnerving and daunting to purchase a car. This was the first time I felt confident and secure in my decision. Thank you Jonathan and Lakewood Toyota.

Jonathan Bergman

"The service was done on a recall by Toyota. I was greeted..."

The service was done on a recall by Toyota. I was greeted by Jerry, and Matt handled my appointment. Both were very helpful to explain the procedure and answer any other questions I had. The work was done in the time frame I was told and both were personable in responding to my needs. Thanks Guys: Bill

Jerry and Mat

"I purchased a vehicle for my son age 18. This is his..."

I purchased a vehicle for my son age 18. This is his first vehicle and the ladies at Toyota of Lakewood in Bradenton made this an awesome experience for my son and I. I live almost an hour away from this dealership but it was worth it. I am always so nervous at dealerships but they were so nice and friendly. They answered all of my questions and was also able to finance me with a low down payment. The finance manager was super nice and helpful as well.

Shelby Motyka, Tracy Peters

"I leased a 2012 Rav 4 at the beginning of the year..."

I leased a 2012 Rav 4 at the beginning of the year (2013). I had very friendly service. I recently took the vehicle in for the first 5k mile checkup. Great staff in service department, too.

Armando Ramirez

"Great sales person. Worked hard to make a great deal for..."

Great sales person. Worked hard to make a great deal for us. She worked thru the fact that we both work long hours to make us a deal. Highly recommend as a salesperson. Professional and attentive.

Shelby

"Eric Robbins the salesman and his finance man Eric Molin..."

Eric Robbins the salesman and his finance man Eric Molin were easy to deal with. No excessive back and forth, pretty straight up car deal. Everything they promised came through on the paper work as agreed. Generally buying a car is a miserable experience, at least in the past, this dealership renewed my faith in the process. And I got a Toyota Tundra to boot! Very, very satisfied with every aspect of the operation. One final note, after the deal was done, Eric Robbins took me out to the car and explained every feature. I was familiar with most of it, as I am a longtime Toyota driver, but he knew how everything worked. He didn't have to touch the buttons or switches on the fly to figure out anything. Pretty certain he could do this with any model on the lot. Impressive.

Saleman Eric Robbins Sales Manager Eric Molin

"Jerry was so helpful in every area. He took time to..."

Jerry was so helpful in every area. He took time to explain the answers to all my questions - he made sure he was availabe at all times when I needed to contact him. He went the extra miles to be sure this deal got closed even when I was so nervous of giving up my truck to get the Prius V5 that I almost came back to reclaim the turck instead of the Prius, he took away the jitters I had. He is a keeper for this dealership and Toyota!! He deserves a medal in patience. Matt was nice enough to come to me to explain one area that needed help. And John did a good job in getting me to buy a plan for so -called extended warrently. so-called as it covers already existing stuff for the first three years( although I am not really sure it is necessary) He has an excellant personality Eric has a terrific personality too - when I almost walked out as the price was too high , he went the extra mile with Jerry to get the deal through. You do not have a Jeff listed but he was also very good to deal with . He also knows how to close a deal.

Jerry Schwartz Especially- the best of all!!!!!

"Ms Caryl Herschman was my sales person. She is very..."

Ms Caryl Herschman was my sales person. She is very knowledgeable was on top of everything. She followed up from my auto buying service request. She called to make an appointment which I kepted. When I found the color I liked then we sat down and finally agreed on the price. On the day that I purchased the car Caryl picked me up. She know her products are has great follow thru. Ms Herschman is a great representative for Toyota. She is to be commended. Alicia Hutzelmann