Toyota Scion of Lakewood

Bradenton, Florida 34208
Toyota Scion of Lakewood Info

daveola72
2/04/2016

"Prompt service, friendly people"

I had a 7am appointment that happened at that time. The service was fast and friendly. The dealership is fairly new and very comfortable . I will be back.

Freddy Meyer

Katie McPartland
2/01/2016

"new auto purchase"

We went in to test drive a new 4 Runner as our lease was expiring in a few months. We ended up buying as the sales team really worked with us. The sales representative and manager were excellent. They worked with us on everything we had. We found the car we wanted on the first test drive and they got the deal together the way we needed our budget to work. However, when we got into the finance office the deal went south so quickly we almost left the dealership altogether and walked away from the car. The man didn't listen to me or my husband on what we wanted and didn't want. He was playing with the rate to hide what he was selling us. We never did get the actual rates that were being offered and know that he took points for himself on the rate he gave us. Given my husband was a finance manager for years, we know the game. We also know we will refinance in exactly 6 months and make sure he gets a charge back just for the games he played and dishonest activity. The finance deal will ensure we don't use that location again. We have bought from Gettel Toyota on Cortez prior to the Lakewood Ranch store and the finance rep there was a pleasure to work with. He was honest and answered every question we had up front with no games. As a customer, it is imperative to know what you are actually purchasing, and without honesty there is no way to know what is truly going on in the line items.

Tony Lange, Sales Consultant

Dan M
1/30/2016

"55000 Mile Servicing"

This was my first winter in the area and this was my first visit to this dealership for servicing of my 2012 Camry Hybrid. Although I am very diligent in having my car serviced every 5000 miles, I am always nervous taking it to an unfamiliar dealership, not knowing whether I will be be subject to scare tactics to get unneeded services. Well, I am happy to say that Toyota Scion of Lakewood is the real deal. The welcome and waiting areas are top notch and clean. I was treated with professionalism and patience by my service contact as we looked up the servicing history, and no extraneous services were sales pitched to me. My car's oil was replaced even though it was not required for the 55,000 servicing. To its credit, the dealership admitted its error upfront, and I was not charged for he oil change. Other than the small servicing fee, the only other service I was asked about was an inexpensive change of my air conditioner filter, which was very dirty. A top notch business. Highly recommended for any Toyota servicing needs. And if you are lucky, you will be assigned my service contact, Darren Cattnach.

Darren Cattnach

anne
1/25/2016

"5000 mile service"

As usual, my experience at Toyota of Lakewood was excellent. My service representative, Bill Finocchiaro, was courteous and quickly got me through the paperwork so that my car could be sent in for service. I had barely read the first section of the newspaper and I was done!

Bill Finocchiaro

westwoodcar1
1/20/2016

"Great place to shop"

I stopped in because of large selection. I had bought a car from Gettel Nissen before and liked them. I was welcomed in and showed around. Rich M. was great at getting me into a test drive quickly. I was surprised how fast the deal came together.

Richard Marchiafava

Crrsullivan
1/13/2016

"Great Service "

Due to the amount of traveling I do for my job, I am in the service department quite often for routine maintenance. George always provides exceptional service and always goes above and beyond to make sure my Toyota Camery is taken care of. How nice is it when you go in for maintenance and they actually tell you there's no charge?! I feel they are one of the few who wont nickel and dime you!

George DiFeo

Cyn15790
1/12/2016

"Scion"

We had a excellent salesperson, Tony Lange that made our experience a lot easier. He took the time, no rushing us to make a decision. If you go there look him up.

Tony lange

Crow551
1/11/2016

"Friendly fair and fast"

I have always come here for service and they did a great job. When it was time to buy a new car they made it very easy. Victor was great. I would not hesitate to recommend to a friend.

Victor

Bill
1/07/2016

"Very fair and friendly"

Selection was excellent and pricing fair. Sales staff were very knowledgeable. Our after purchase was the best we ever received. Sales person Israel took much time in teaching us the many sophisticated features of our vehicle.

Israel Viccarreal

chowgirl
1/01/2016

"Very Nice Experience"

Found MY car, after doing a lot of research, at this dealership. I was online and sent them an offer on the car I wanted at the price I wanted to pay (wayyy under MSRP) and they called me with an offer of $200 under my ridiculously low offer! They pulled the keys for us, and we drove down there right away and bought the car. It was a 3 hour drive but worth it! The car is perfect, our Salesman was perfect, the Finance guy had a great sense of humor. Everyone we met was very nice. The place was gorgeous. More great news is the same owner owns the dealership in my city, so I can expect the same high level of customer service forward! Gettel is Great! Thanks!

Jessica Paredes, Jack Veletanlic, Serj, Shelby Motyka