Toyota of Cool Springs

Cumberland Toyota

Unhappy camper
5/18/2015

"Crooks"

Advised I need many things repaired on my Camry. Independent mechanic for over 40 years said there was nothing wrong with my car. Saved us $1,600.00. Thank you Leroy. Will never return.

Donna Klepper

Kita
2/21/2015

"Dishonest Crooks"

Diagnosed made up problems with outrageous repair costs. We got a second opinion. A filter they wanted to replace was 2 weeks old and still white, as our second place showed to us. The work that honestly needed done cost half of what Cool Springs Toyota quoted for that portion of their repair list. Toyota's complete quote $1700, our second opinion $400.

Service diagnostic

Joe
1/06/2015

"Wrong price"

We looked on line at vehicle inventory found a Camry we liked went to dealership to look at and the price was $3000.00 dollars higher. Salesman told me it was a mistAke happens all the time.. Wasted 3 hours of our time bought some where else where we weren't mislead..

Ken

Jill
12/28/2014

"Not a great buying experience "

Got the run around on price.. Staff needs better trained.. Would never go back to this dealer.. We ended up buying from someone else.. Owner was friendly

Dulcilo51
10/25/2014

"Aggressive service department tactics are a complete turnoff"

I have never purchased from this dealership; this is a review of the service department. Although I own two Toyotas and this dealership is the closest to me, I will never return here. I stopped using them when a service manager tried to sell me a totally unnecessary fuel injection cleaning for several hundred dollars. I am an intelligent person and an informed consumer. Don't try to upsell me on services that the manufacturer does not recommend when I come in for routine service. Then, I started getting calls from a marketing firm that evidently has been hired to mine the internet for contacts. They made a bogus appointment for me, which I went online to cancel (I suppose I then confirmed I was a live contact, unfortunately, I should have just ignored it.) I then received calls to reschedule the bogus appointment, even after I asked to never be contacted again by this marketing company. These kind of aggressive tactics are a complete turn off to me. Business is built on personal relationships, not by call centers. I hope they get many more customer complaints about this and realize what a mistake contracting with this marketing firm was.

ELea

Junebug's Camry
8/17/2014

"Wife's New Car"

Car buying is usually a miserable experience but working with this dealer and salesman (Ethan) was easy and enjoyable. Everyone was friendly and timely and we were only on the lot about 2 hours start to finish. A real blessing.

Ethan Phillips and Tony in Finance

TracyPrice
3/18/2014

"Came in to look at a used car. Salesman and his wife..."

Came in to look at a used car. Salesman and his wife team started working on us immediately. Salesman went to find cars while assist started trying to get all our info including filling out a credit report. Finally after 15 min he came to get us to show us the one car he thought was perfect for us. We did not like it, so wanted to look at other cars. After several cars and wondering around a little, the salesman seemed to be getting a little frustrated. After we got back from our test drive with his assistant, he had the next perfect car for us. Offered us a Cadillac Diville for $8500. I pulled up KBB and it said car was worth $2850. My budget was $7200, so after wanting some time to think about it, he offered to try to talk them down. Brought back his manager, and did drop the price quickly to meet out $7200 budget. Still feeling something was not right, since KBB would not go over $3000 for the car, I told him I wanted to think about it, and he very rudely said ""fine", turned his back on us and sat down with some other customers. Pulled up their website after I got home and they had that car listed for $6794. Needless to say, I will never set foot back in that dealership.

Ron Green

msmerv
2/09/2014

"I had a bad experience with this dealership. Found a..."

I had a bad experience with this dealership. Found a specific car I had been searching for at this dealership and made an appointment with Matt to test drive the following morning. I arrived at 9:00am, as soon as they opened, and still had to wait 30mins. Matt pulled the car up, and we got in and started it for a test drive. At that time a porter came out and said that car had already been sold. Matt went in to discuss with sales manager. After waiting alone in the car for 10mins, I went back inside. The car I drove 45mins to see had been sold. The sales manager apologized and said they would find something comparable for me. After 3 hours of looking at other cars, they gave me a price on a car I liked that was way over my budget! I left infuriated! Cool Springs Toyota wasted my entire morning.

Matt Pool and Sales Manager (did not get his name)

irinka1978
2/02/2014

"we had by far one the best car buying experiences ever,..."

we had by far one the best car buying experiences ever, Greg Cole and all the managers we had to work with were amazon. honest and energized place.

Greg Cole

Bmac615
2/01/2014

"Have had my Toyota Avalon serviced at TCS for several..."

Have had my Toyota Avalon serviced at TCS for several years. John K. has always been awesome to work with. Had an issue recently and George worked to make it right.

George Girjel