Toyota of Cool Springs

Toyota of Cool Springs Info

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Joe
7/28/2016

"High Pressure Dealer - Doesn't Stand By Policy"

I ended up trading in a car and was just truly unhappy with the one I got. I felt completely pressured the whole time and was deceived by the price (the salesman charged me more than the internet price - my fault for not investigating more). I then tried to take advantage of the 3 day exchange policy and the 110% price match but they are very very hard to use when you actually try to take advantage of them. Just proceed with absolute caution, they will try to take advantage of you.

Mark

Pitiful New Camry
7/13/2016

"New Camry fails to start"

I bought this Camry new from Toyota of Cool Springs, VIN# 4T1BK1FKXDU532836, it has failed to start 5 times, they have put two new batteries in it. Bless my wife's heart, she never knows where she is going to be when it wont start. Cool Spring's service manager, Emanual Marrujo, said they couldn't fix it so take it to John Robert's Toyota in Manchester TN. We took it there and they cant find anything wrong either. They put a new battery in and 12 months later it failed to start again. leaving her stranded. I called Toyota and they opened a case. Case # 1607121033. Danny from Toyota headquarters called me today to see what my problem was. He said if the dealer can't find anything wrong then they cant do anything. He eventually hung up on me. I wasn't raising my voice or being disrespectful, when I asked how he would feel if he bought his wife a new car and it left her stranded, all I heard was "click". He had hung up. I am going to buy another vehicle next week. It's a Honda. Not trying Toyota again. maybe they have more problems than just air bags and are trying to keep it quiet.

Estavan Marrujo

BigDaddy

"Beyond helpful"

The dealership was top notch and very clean. The guy helping me (Dallas) was very knowledgable on all the vehicles and didn't pressure me at all and let me take my time looking. I will return because of the outstanding services.

Fajardon17
6/17/2016

"Had a great experience, really easy to get things done! "

Just loved the experience. Everyone was so helpful and nice to do business with! The guy that I worked with was incredible, felt very taken care of!

Mogainz

"Buying my car"

Thanks Dallas for the fun buying experience! I had a great time going around the lot and seeing that there was to offer with the best sales guy out ther

Kurt
6/05/2016

"Bait and switch online pricing"

Saw a price on line. Went there negotiated the price. Went back to finance and they made up a story that they had to charge me an extra $1,400 because of the lender. I called the lender and the lender said that is false. Went back to the dealership and they told me that's the only deal they offer. It was so abusive.

Sales was Devin. Don't remember who the finance guy was.

KK
4/21/2016

"Great experience!!"

Today you found my problem in less than 3 hrs and charged me $95. Beaman Toyota 6 hrs $135 and couldn't find the problem.

Brandon

DJTN
2/27/2016

"No Tag or Title after Six Months"

Bought a used car here 6 months ago. Still do not have a title or tags. They keep giving me temporary tags at least but I'd like to have the title. I'm starting to believe they sold me a stolen car. I've complained to all the managers and their title department. They act like it's someone else's problem. What's worse is I'm going to have to shell out more money for an attorney. I've contacted the state of TN's Consumer Affairs and it looks like this is going to be a long drawn out process. Do yourself a favor and buy from somewhere else or insist on seeing the title before giving them any money. They are not trust worthy.

Kris Krabill, Tiffany Garner, J.D. Smith, Chauncey Denton

Mi & Jo
1/19/2016

"The time flew!"

Lee Anderson was fantastic, as was Jimmy and the rest of the staff. They were willing to work with us and did not making us feel like chum floating in shark-infested water. Car buying is a long process, but Lee was friendly and the time flew by! She was great!

Lee Anderson

Denis
12/17/2015

" Average service, poor price"

I and my wife were shopping for a new car today. Below is a brief comparison (by numbers) of dealerships we visited today, which I post as a review for all 3 of them. For those who do not want to go into these numbers, here is a short summary: Beaman Toyota and Toyota of Cool Springs were trying to make us pay $900 - $1150 over the fair deal plus unreasonably high fees. Nelson Mazda gave us a fair deal and the lowest fees. My estimate of the "fair deal" is based on the KBB prices. Now, here are the numbers. Beaman Toyota, Nashville Time spent at the dealership (excluding test drive): 1.5 hours Price negotiated for the new car (after all rebates and discounts but before fees and taxes): KBB "fair price" + $700 Price negotiated for the trade in: KBB "trade in price" - $350 Total Fees: Never made it precise. My estimate based on the final OTD price is $600. Comments: All type of dirty games played by the dealership, including seemingly fake Vanderbilt employee discount and "this is our final offer, but we may improve it" Toyota of Cool Springs Time spent at the dealership (excluding test drive): 35 min Price negotiated for the new car (after all rebates and discounts but before fees and taxes): KBB "fair price" + $350 Price negotiated for the trade in: KBB trade in price -$550 Total Fees: $820 Comments: All type of dirty games played by the dealership, including seemingly fake Vanderbilt employee discount and "sign an obligation to buy it for this price and then I'll talk to my manager". Nelson Mazda Cool Springs Time spent at the dealership (excluding test drive): 25 min Price negotiated for the new car (after all rebates and discounts but before fees and taxes): KBB "fair price". Price negotiated for the trade in: KBB trade in price. Total Fees: $500 Comments: Everything was clear and straightforward. Summary: Toyota dealers did their best to get rid of a loyal customer. And they succeeded. We bought Mazda. You choose :)

do not remember