Toyota of Cool Springs

Rivergate Toyota

Mi & Jo
1/19/2016

"The time flew!"

Lee Anderson was fantastic, as was Jimmy and the rest of the staff. They were willing to work with us and did not making us feel like chum floating in shark-infested water. Car buying is a long process, but Lee was friendly and the time flew by! She was great!

Lee Anderson

Denis
12/17/2015

" Average service, poor price"

I and my wife were shopping for a new car today. Below is a brief comparison (by numbers) of dealerships we visited today, which I post as a review for all 3 of them. For those who do not want to go into these numbers, here is a short summary: Beaman Toyota and Toyota of Cool Springs were trying to make us pay $900 - $1150 over the fair deal plus unreasonably high fees. Nelson Mazda gave us a fair deal and the lowest fees. My estimate of the "fair deal" is based on the KBB prices. Now, here are the numbers. Beaman Toyota, Nashville Time spent at the dealership (excluding test drive): 1.5 hours Price negotiated for the new car (after all rebates and discounts but before fees and taxes): KBB "fair price" + $700 Price negotiated for the trade in: KBB "trade in price" - $350 Total Fees: Never made it precise. My estimate based on the final OTD price is $600. Comments: All type of dirty games played by the dealership, including seemingly fake Vanderbilt employee discount and "this is our final offer, but we may improve it" Toyota of Cool Springs Time spent at the dealership (excluding test drive): 35 min Price negotiated for the new car (after all rebates and discounts but before fees and taxes): KBB "fair price" + $350 Price negotiated for the trade in: KBB trade in price -$550 Total Fees: $820 Comments: All type of dirty games played by the dealership, including seemingly fake Vanderbilt employee discount and "sign an obligation to buy it for this price and then I'll talk to my manager". Nelson Mazda Cool Springs Time spent at the dealership (excluding test drive): 25 min Price negotiated for the new car (after all rebates and discounts but before fees and taxes): KBB "fair price". Price negotiated for the trade in: KBB trade in price. Total Fees: $500 Comments: Everything was clear and straightforward. Summary: Toyota dealers did their best to get rid of a loyal customer. And they succeeded. We bought Mazda. You choose :)

do not remember

Keith
11/30/2015

"Simply a fast fair deal. "

We worked with sales rep Alex Kumi. This guy knows his product and is helpful without being pushy. Just a great car buying experience. Thanks Alex. Keith and Shirley Mahorney

Alex Kumi

Car Freak
11/11/2015

"Great Service Dept. Experience"

I was very happy with my recent service visit. I was impressed by both the facility and my advisor Wesley Letts. I work at a dealership myself and really appreciated my advisor explaining the scope of work to be completed and having my vehicle ready in the timeframe promised. Brad. Brentwood, TN

Wesley Letts

JohnAndre74
11/03/2015

"Excellent Service and Pleasant People"

Stephanie was great and helpful with me. he was kind, patient, honest and very assistive with my dilemma with my SUV. It was very enjoyable working with her. She was great and exact with resolving my problem.

Stephanie Mosier

bbirishfan
6/30/2015

"Bad service department"

I've owned a Toyota for over 30 years and this is the worst service. The people were friendly over the phone, but results were bad. I called and made an appointment for 8a and told them I needed the vehicle same day. I arrived a bit before 8, my information was taken and I was told I would receive a call between noon and 2p with the results. At 2:34 I had to call the service rep for an update and he said the mechanic was just now looking at it. Reminded him I needed the vehicle today. 30 min later he calls me back with an estimate that was outrageous and wasn't sure they could get it finished same day. I told him to never mind that I would just pick it up. The only follow up call I get is at the end of the month asking for a diagnostic fee for their efforts.

Darrel

Unhappy camper
5/18/2015

"Crooks"

Advised I need many things repaired on my Camry. Independent mechanic for over 40 years said there was nothing wrong with my car. Saved us $1,600.00. Thank you Leroy. Will never return.

Donna Klepper

Kita
2/21/2015

"Dishonest Crooks"

Diagnosed made up problems with outrageous repair costs. We got a second opinion. A filter they wanted to replace was 2 weeks old and still white, as our second place showed to us. The work that honestly needed done cost half of what Cool Springs Toyota quoted for that portion of their repair list. Toyota's complete quote $1700, our second opinion $400.

Service diagnostic

Joe
1/06/2015

"Wrong price"

We looked on line at vehicle inventory found a Camry we liked went to dealership to look at and the price was $3000.00 dollars higher. Salesman told me it was a mistAke happens all the time.. Wasted 3 hours of our time bought some where else where we weren't mislead..

Ken

Jill
12/28/2014

"Not a great buying experience "

Got the run around on price.. Staff needs better trained.. Would never go back to this dealer.. We ended up buying from someone else.. Owner was friendly