Toyota of Cool Springs

Ron Hibbard Toyota

Cumberland Toyota

Dulcilo51
10/25/2014

"Aggressive service department tactics are a complete turnoff"

I have never purchased from this dealership; this is a review of the service department. Although I own two Toyotas and this dealership is the closest to me, I will never return here. I stopped using them when a service manager tried to sell me a totally unnecessary fuel injection cleaning for several hundred dollars. I am an intelligent person and an informed consumer. Don't try to upsell me on services that the manufacturer does not recommend when I come in for routine service. Then, I started getting calls from a marketing firm that evidently has been hired to mine the internet for contacts. They made a bogus appointment for me, which I went online to cancel (I suppose I then confirmed I was a live contact, unfortunately, I should have just ignored it.) I then received calls to reschedule the bogus appointment, even after I asked to never be contacted again by this marketing company. These kind of aggressive tactics are a complete turn off to me. Business is built on personal relationships, not by call centers. I hope they get many more customer complaints about this and realize what a mistake contracting with this marketing firm was.

ELea

Junebug's Camry
8/17/2014

"Wife's New Car"

Car buying is usually a miserable experience but working with this dealer and salesman (Ethan) was easy and enjoyable. Everyone was friendly and timely and we were only on the lot about 2 hours start to finish. A real blessing.

Ethan Phillips and Tony in Finance

TracyPrice
3/18/2014

"Came in to look at a used car. Salesman and his wife..."

Came in to look at a used car. Salesman and his wife team started working on us immediately. Salesman went to find cars while assist started trying to get all our info including filling out a credit report. Finally after 15 min he came to get us to show us the one car he thought was perfect for us. We did not like it, so wanted to look at other cars. After several cars and wondering around a little, the salesman seemed to be getting a little frustrated. After we got back from our test drive with his assistant, he had the next perfect car for us. Offered us a Cadillac Diville for $8500. I pulled up KBB and it said car was worth $2850. My budget was $7200, so after wanting some time to think about it, he offered to try to talk them down. Brought back his manager, and did drop the price quickly to meet out $7200 budget. Still feeling something was not right, since KBB would not go over $3000 for the car, I told him I wanted to think about it, and he very rudely said ""fine", turned his back on us and sat down with some other customers. Pulled up their website after I got home and they had that car listed for $6794. Needless to say, I will never set foot back in that dealership.

Ron Green

msmerv
2/09/2014

"I had a bad experience with this dealership. Found a..."

I had a bad experience with this dealership. Found a specific car I had been searching for at this dealership and made an appointment with Matt to test drive the following morning. I arrived at 9:00am, as soon as they opened, and still had to wait 30mins. Matt pulled the car up, and we got in and started it for a test drive. At that time a porter came out and said that car had already been sold. Matt went in to discuss with sales manager. After waiting alone in the car for 10mins, I went back inside. The car I drove 45mins to see had been sold. The sales manager apologized and said they would find something comparable for me. After 3 hours of looking at other cars, they gave me a price on a car I liked that was way over my budget! I left infuriated! Cool Springs Toyota wasted my entire morning.

Matt Pool and Sales Manager (did not get his name)

irinka1978
2/02/2014

"we had by far one the best car buying experiences ever,..."

we had by far one the best car buying experiences ever, Greg Cole and all the managers we had to work with were amazon. honest and energized place.

Greg Cole

Bmac615
2/01/2014

"Have had my Toyota Avalon serviced at TCS for several..."

Have had my Toyota Avalon serviced at TCS for several years. John K. has always been awesome to work with. Had an issue recently and George worked to make it right.

George Girjel

judy0826
12/06/2013

"When you walk onto the lot, the staff there is very..."

When you walk onto the lot, the staff there is very helpful! They make you feel valued and that they are interested in your business. However they make promises they do not keep. They offer a "referral rebate" in which they promise to give you $200. for every person you refer to the dealership that purchases a new vehicle. They also promised a lifetime warranty on your car. Now I am starting to doubt this ever happening! Why? This dealership sold 3 new vehicles due to business generated by people in my family. I have had to HOUND them for nearly 6 months to get my "referral rebate" and my son is still waiting on his. If we could take it all back and go to a dealership in Clarksville, TN we would. It is like they promise you something and then you have to FIGHT to get it! I hope it is not that way with the "lifetime warranty."

Chris the asst. manager

JaxFLbuyer79
11/06/2013

"I wanted the brand new Avalon and looked everywhere for..."

I wanted the brand new Avalon and looked everywhere for the best deal possible. This dealership was it and the experience was amazing.....and i am 600 MILES AWAY. JD was a great person to deal with and his sales manager, Greg Alderman, is even better. When i get to the point of trying to figure out the best way possible to take delivery of my new Avalon....they said, "we got this!" Next thing I know, a day after finalizing my deal over the phone, i am sitting in my brand new car in Jacksonville, FL. Marvin drove down, delivered the car and thanked me more than i could thank him. Amazing experience with never meeting any of them (other than Marvin) face-to-face. I would, and do, recommend this dealership to anyone!!!!

JD Smith, Greg Alderman, Marvin Askew

jlarsonwa
9/21/2013

"First great experience I've had buying a car from a..."

First great experience I've had buying a car from a dealership. Johnathan and Daniel worked hard on my behalf and made the entire process easy and hassle-free. Would definitely buy from them again.

Johnathan Schmidt, Daniel Cox

bfenner
7/04/2013

"Sales force acted like vultures attending to customer..."

Sales force acted like vultures attending to customer prey. Salesman had very poor listening skills in relating to customer need and management staff when summoned into the process to complete the sale demonstrated and an unwillingness to listen to our concerns, but rather complete the sale. The Finance Officer did not understand or answer questions related to a previous service product purchase but stated someone else in the dealership would work our concerns out. This person was not summoned. (In particular, we raised questions about credit applicability we could expect to attain from the previous vehcile we bought at this dealer location. Yes, the dealership had changed hands, but we were given assurance that the dealership would help us get get this money back, nor, even when asked, they did not explain the ramifications of this financial transaction. Those facts became negatively clear after the 3 day car purchase return policy. When we sought to get clarity, we returned to the dealership but were told to return and see the Finance manager several days later. Sadly, the only reason we chose to procure this vehicle was based on the fact we did not want to throw this incentive away...and as a result, we truly left this car purchase feeling scammed by a dealership (Salesman, Sales Manager and Finance Office) whose only concern was profit over understanding customer need or desire. We like the Toyota product...but this dealership has lost our business.

3 (Tony - Sales; Finance Officer and Manager of Sales)