Toyota of Killeen

Harvey Noiel

Rocky Price, Sales, Toyota of Killeen

Rocky Price

February 19, 2017

"Mr rose was awesome and went above and beyond to help me!"

- Saltylew

Toyota of Killeen is very clean, friendly and helpful. From the moment I arrived I had nothing but the best service. The staff was nothing but willing to help.

February 16, 2017

"Awesome! Rocky an awesome salesman"

- Apachedudude

Works to get the deal done for the customer. No pressure and always has customers best interest first. Very freiiendly environment I enjoyed the buying experience and would highly recommend this dealership. Rocky and Harvey are great to work with.

February 16, 2017

"I got A Rav4"

- Rav4lashes

Newton was awesome! He was able to help me over the phone on days I couldnt get out of work till late. And he stayed late for me too. Very friendly service.

Photos