Toyota of Killeen

Rocky Price

Blaine Murphy, Sales, Toyota of Killeen

Blaine Murphy

August 16, 2017

"Toyota of Killeen is a Class Act, Another Great Experience!"

- Randy

I have worked with Newton in the past buying a new Toyota, I was very impressed with his knowledge and understanding of what's his customer needs are. We told him what we were looking for, the trim we wanted it in and the price range. Newton worked with me until our needs were met, and we were very satisfied with the outcome. Now, when I want to buy a new Toyota I only ask for him. Thank you Newton for another great experience! I'll be back.

August 15, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Doza Don

Mr. Rose was very helpful and created a very pleasant buying experience. He is very knowledgeable and experienced with the Toyota brand. He was able to explain and demonstrate every detail of my new car and also answered all questions and concerns that I had. Mr. Rose and the staff at Toyota of Killeen are AMAZING! I have friends and family members that have purchased vehicles here and will continue to do so because of the great service! I'm very satisfied with the purchase of my new 2018 Toyota Camry. I will always recommend Toyota of Killeen without a doubt! Thank you Mr. Rose and Toyota of Killeen! I love my new car!

August 14, 2017

"Awesome deal"

- yawilliams63

Great service loving my new car payments well in my budget. I would recommend other friends to work with Toyota of Killeen without a doubt!

Harvey Noiel