Toyota of Killeen

Harvey Noiel

March 30, 2017

"Going Toyota? Go Here!"

- rick.vail.3

Bought my 2011 Scion xB here and got a great deal. ToK gave me an excellent deal on trading it in on a 2017 RAV4. Honestly could not be happier! No pressure at all, great people to deal with, especially my rep, Rocky Price. He and Sales Mgr Lloyd had the best price AND more options that anybody between here and Waco. Solid, reputable dealership!

March 29, 2017

" Best customer service "

- Jthornton

My family and I were in dire need of a car after ours was totaled in a collision with a deer. Newton Rose helped us find the best car for our family, and did everything in his power to make sure we could take it home. We truly appreciate his efforts. Without him we would still be searching for a vehicle, and would never have gotten something as nice as we did. These people truly care about you, and treat you like human beings.

March 29, 2017

"Top salesman Newton Rose"

- Warlordlion

He went above and beyond to get this deal done, I highly recomend him to anyone who wants professionalism and exceptional costumer service. From cero to ten I give him twenty? That how good he is. Thanks Newton

Photos