Toyota of Plano

New Car Sales Professional

March 27, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Pan

It was an easy, stressfree experience and we were able to get out in 5 hours with our new car. The overall process was excellent and I would recommend this dealership and Anwar as the sales specialist Thanks Pankaj

March 26, 2017

"It was an easy and stress free purchase."

- jasonstanley7

They have two locations, one for new car purchases, and one for used cars. My experience was at the used car location. Forkan Siddique was the sales manager that helped me. Everything was straight forward, no pressure etc. Quick financing, paperwork etc. I got everything done and went home in a new car in just a few hours. I definitely would recommend shopping here if you're looking to get a new car.

March 26, 2017

"Still the best!"

- ElaineF

Just bought my second car from them and had the same excellent experience as last time. Karen was very friendly and helpful. She helped me get the best $ for my trade in and lowest price on a new car. It was a joy to work with her and I would definitely recommend her to everyone I know. Also, the finance guy, Spike, was very patient with me and didn't mind answering all my questions. I appreciate both their efforts to make this a great car buying experience for me.

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $47911