Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

LOTT.BLAKE90
9/28/2016

"Customer friendly "

My favorite part of my experience with Rockwall Toyota was the amount of seating available and the complimenty drinks. It was a good experience except it took a while for an oil change as it is a busy place...

JANETTHREADGILL
9/27/2016

"Great customer service"

Great customer service. Casey did a great job in explaining what my car needed and talked to me about my next service and I didn't feel rushed or like another number.

cawade

"Purchased 3rd car"

This is the third purchase of my last 3 cars. The reason I buy my cars there is that they seem fair and have always worked me to get me the best car and financing that I can get. Service is usually always excellent. Corey Thomas is a great saleman and Carmelo was also wonderful.

MBARGAS

"Kyle was excellent"

Kyle went above and beyond in getting my car serviced in allowing me to get on the road quickly. I will be sure to go back to him again.

COWBOYS8TEXAS

"At ease in Rockwall"

I recently had my Toyota Tacoma serviced at Toyota of Rockwall. I have almost 90,000 miles on my pick-up and had never had a tune-up. When I went in for new tires, my service advisor (Kyle Rust) was exceptional. He told me they could do the tune-up at the same time as installation of my new tires. The pick-up was ready when Kyle promised it would be completed. They did what they said they would do and it was done in a professional manner. I would recommend Toyota of Rockwall and Kyle Rust to anyone.

PAPPYDAVE51

"Great salesman"

If your tired of being tossed from one salesman to a mgr and spending hours of your day in a car dealership go here. Fast honest in and out.

HEK9

"Very good service"

I was very pleased with the service and would highly recommend them in the future. Very well organized dealer! I had some recall service done and routine service. All of my expectations were exceeded by this department, especially Leroy Alvarez

RUFF33

"Review"

Anytime I need help or a service that is due, I contact Carl David, my service manager. He helps me immediately and is a timely manner. He takes the time to explain any questions I have.

JINAJAJA
9/26/2016

"picking up my tags and received the car wash as well "

This rating was chosen because of the friendly environment and great service that I always receive when I visit this particular dealership (TOYOTA ROCKWALL). And I think that's very important.

not sure of name

POZZ911
9/26/2016

"Service provided should have been at no cost"

Upgrade of inadequate radio system. When I chose to buy a Toyota Tundra Platinum, I expect the top of the line product which I did not receive. Inadequate radio system and GPS is a joke!! I will not buy another Toyota product

Reviews of Dale Calhoun