Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

Shelly H.
7/03/2015

"Exceeded my very high expectations!"

As a single woman, I was a little reluctant to venture alone into a car dealership for fear that I might feel unnecessary pressure or even be mislead. Not long after I began interacting with the gentlemen at Toyota of Rockwall, I realized my fears were completely unfounded! These courteous, welcoming salesmen cultivated a relaxed atmosphere that left me feeling very comfortable and set the tone for a very satisfying car-buying experience. Specifically, I had dealings via email with George Lawton--(an extremely personable communicator!) At the dealership I dealt primarily with Brian Dial who was as welcoming and courteous as he could possibly be. His primary concern seemed to be my satisfaction and he was extremely patient in answering all of my questions. I would be remiss if I didn't mention the very able "assist" from his co-worker Dale Calhoun who willingly stood in for Brian when I showed up unexpectedly a day early on Brian's day off. Additionally, I had yet another fantastic experience with Joey Desrosiers from the finance department who was very informative while we worked out the details of my extended warranty agreement. I am thrilled to say that I am now in a low-mileage pre-owned (like new!) Toyota Corolla--that I purchased at an an unbelievable price, and I simply couldn't be happier. If you're in the market for a new car--or even THINK you are--give Toyota of Rockwall a try--and ask for Brian! You won't be disappointed! .

Dale Calhoun

senior
6/27/2015

"UNPROFESSIONAL"

MY DEAL WAS MADE IN PUBLIC LOUNGE. MY PERSONAL FINANCES WERE ASKED FOR INCLUDING MY SOC SEC NUMBER. WAS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATION AND NO PRIVACY..

ERIC JAMMER, JAMES BROWN

roger73
5/23/2015

"Best experience ever"

Everybody is all about the customer. I had alot of the work done before I even was at the dealership, but I don't think that I have ever been in and out of a place that quick before. Nothing I hate worse than being at the dealership all day long. Makes me grumpy. Excellent service and attention to detail. Thanks Toyota of Rockwall.

Robert Castle

m-10
5/07/2015

"Peace of mind"

My wife was looking for a vehicle so we decided to stop into Toyota of Rockwall. Robert "No Hassle" Castle was the first person we encountered there and he made us feel right at home and comfortable. He didn't pressure us at all, but did answer all of our questions and point us in the direction she was looking. This was by far the quickest and easiest car buying experience both my wife and I have ever had.

Robert Castle, James Brown

Judi H
2/09/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I loved working online with George and then meeting him in person. He made me feel comfortable and made the car buying experience much easier than I anticipated. It's been almost a year since I drove away in my beautiful new Venza and I still have great memories of that process! Even though there are dealerships much closer to my house I still make the drive to Rockwall because that's where I feel comfortable. And I love the "earth friendly" building and practices of this dealership!

pinkypie
1/26/2015

"Chris was amazing! "

I'm a young first time car buyer and reality soon set in when I went to 4 car dealerships and no one would work with what I could afford or take me seriously. I completely gave up hope trying to find a new vehicle. Until I went to Toyota and met Chris. He was straight up with me and didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. The first car he recommended I (unexpectedly) liked. We took a test drive and I fell in love with the car. When it came time to do paperwork I was so impressed with how quick and easy it was. I was expecting to spend all day there and ended up spending no more than an hour and a half there. Chris even called me 2 days later to make sure I was still satisfied and asked if I had any questions. He went way out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied. It is so rare today to find great costumer service but Chris and all of the other employees there really know how to impress their costumers. Loved this experience!

Chris

pattycake
12/22/2014

"Brian dial was awesome!!!!"

Toyota of Rockwall was great from the moment I walked in the dealership, the receptionist greeted me and the ladies were quick to offer us refreshments they were so nice and not pushy like other dealers I've dealt with in the past. The customer service here is the best. Brian Dial went out of his way to make me happy, and I feel that I've made a friend for life with Brian. I could not have ask for a better car buying experience. I would recommend Toyota of Rockwall to my family and friends, Brian made my car buying experience a joy.

YihShyue Liu
12/11/2014

"Excellent Team"

First thing i walked into the dealer is i was able to walk around without a sales man jumping at me at first site and try to force me to purchase a car immediately. i walked inside and was greeted by the receptionist with offer of coffee or water etc or snacks and the interior was beautiful. was greeted warmly by Corey and even honored the price i wanted and had listed on the site. overall wonderful experience though i thought the platinum service package for the price was pretty high but i believe should be worth the money.

Corey Team Thomas

cookkyliel
11/26/2014

"Terry and Tony were awesome"

We loved our non pushy experience!! Terry was an awesome salesman and really became like a family member through the process. The manager was awesome too! A great place to go and ask for terry ppierson

tony

JillKnight
11/20/2014

"best customer service ever"

I have purchased two vehicles from Toyota of Rockwall and had exceptional customer service both times. I bring my vehicle to the service department at Toyota of Rockwall for routine maintenance and the service is friendly and fast, the waiting room is comfortable and my car is serviced to perfection every time.

Corey Thomas