Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

zoila.gaitan10
7/17/2016

"Creat service"

Quick, efficient, and wonderful service. Friendly staff.. I loved the fact that I get free car wash!after the service! Nice and comfortable waiting room. Nothing more to say. Thanks

MELLAHTX
7/14/2016

"Another great experience!"

I love how welcome everyone is! My car ran smooth during my trip to San Antonio and back. Thank you for the US Flag too! Thanks!

stellaprochaska
7/13/2016

"Good first service experience"

Everything was very well done. I don't really like having to come up with 25 words to describe it. I bet more people would rate this survey if it did not require writing. But just in case someone reads this, let me say. It started like every other morning until I stepped into my truck and pushed the button to start it. Click, click, click , click. WHAT was this??? My brand new, less than 2 month old Tacoma wasn't starting!!! Oh what a cruel trick of fate. I had a new truck so I wouldn't have to worry about it breaking down, and now this! Alas, was I cursed? Am I alone destined to never have reliable transportation? Perhaps God was telling me I should walk? What to do, what to do? Will no one help me???? Aha! I will call Toyota of Rockwall! Maybe they can save me!! Hello, my truck won't start!! No, I didn't leave anything on that would drain the battery. What? Try jumping it? OK. Yes, that worked! But drat, after work, it was dead again! OH WOE IS ME... What to do. Bring it in to service! That's it!! Yes the wizards there can help me!! Some good samaritan jumped me and I fell at the feet of the good people of Toyota of Rockwall!! The coffee was great!!! The smell of fresh baked cookies wafted through the building. Maybe I will survive this horrible injustice after all! My service rep, Randy told me that some cells in my trucks battery were bad. It was replaced for free!! OH HAPPY DAY!!! The end.

HAYDENMOORE2222
7/13/2016

"The best car buying experience ever!!!!!!"

I recently had the pleasure of purchasing my very first new car from Toyota of Rockwall. Not only am I extremely pleased with my new Corolla but I had the best experience with the knowledgeable salesman Taylor Moore. I would highly recommend Taylor Moore at Toyota of Rockwall to all of my family and friends for best hassle free deal around!

Bert & Cindy Canova
7/13/2016

"What a great community outreach program!"

Yesterday, I was at a doctor appointment and noticed an elderly lady accompanied by a younger woman having a nice conversation while waiting to be called for a medical test. I thought what nice mother-daughter moment. When the elderly lady was called for her test, I struck up a conversation with the younger woman. I found out she was a volunteer who was taking the elderly woman to her doctor appointment and was going to take the lady to lunch after her appointment. Moreover, the Toyota of Rockwall Dealership sponsored the volunteer program because they believe strongly in giving back to the community. What a nice program! It made my day to know a business was doing such a nice thing for someone who needed a little help because they were unable to drive. It makes me happy I bought my last car, a Rav4, from that dealership.

Danny Rawls, Lee Mitchell

miltonchester

"Excellent Service"

I go often, and they are always friendly, the lounge is always clean. They also give me a free wash and vac every time. I highly recommend.

thecommongood

"Great customer service."

From start to finish, everything from making the appointment to payment and picking up the vehicle after service was handled, timely, smoothly, and professionally. I really appreciate Justin. He did a fantastic job of keeping me updated about the timeline and process as well. Would highly recommend Toyota of Rockwall for both the car buying AND car servicing experience. So far, I have been very pleased with them.

susan-tom
7/12/2016

"2017 New Car Experience"

We purchased a new 2017 Toyota Camry on June 30th. Our experience was excellent to say the lease. We had purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from Sales Rep Brian Dial and came to him for the new car because of a great experience we had with him. We discovered he had been promoted. He recommended Dale Calhoun as our new Sales Rep. The experience we had with Dale was also excellent. He answered our questions both before the sale and afterwards. He even went the extra mile in traveling to another dealership quickly to get the car we wanted. We would recommend both the dealership and the Sales Rep and Manager to those who might want to purchase a new or used car. One of the primary reasons we decided to use Rockwall Toyota was the excellent service department. Kyle Rust had already proven to us the quality of the dealership.

JLF_FISHER
7/10/2016

"Amazing service"

We have recommended Toyota of Rockwall to all our family and friends. All the employees are friendly and very helpful. And the service is fast

EROMAS
7/09/2016

"Toyota of Rockwall's Service Department is The BEST"

I've been using Toyota of Rockwall's service department solely since I purchased my vehicle. Carl is the service adviser I've primarily used and he makes you feel like he's your best bud and that there are no other customers in the facility. I thought I only got this kind of treatment, but over the years have seen everyone who gets Carl getting the same. Don't get me wrong, all of the staff is beyond nice, but since I mostly deal with Carl I can attest to his honesty and professionalism. Carl serves as the best rep possible for Toyota as he makes me want to continue my relationship with the company by purchasing my next vehicle thru them because I know I will receive excellent care when/if I have to bring my car in for service. I don't have the desire to do this for a lot of other services I get from other institutions, but I make the attempt to contact the service manager every time I go in for service just to secure that management knows without a doubt I appreciate Carl and the staff in the service department. Whatever they are paying him, it should be increased. If you need service on your Toyota, Lexus, Scion or other vehicle, I'd suggest you utilize Toyota of Rockwall and ask for Carl.

Reviews of Terry Pierson

New 2016 Toyota Sienna, $27824
2016 Toyota Sienna

Price$27,824

Exterior ColorSilver

Interior ColorCement Gry Fabric (Fa)

New 2016 Toyota Camry, $20941