Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall
Call
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

"Toyota of Rockwall"

Corey Thomas was excellent. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and made my daughter"s first car buying experience very enjoyable. We will definitely return to this dealership for future purchases.

Corey Team Thomas, Chad Stewart, Scott Smith

"First car for my daughter."

Andy and the dealership Toyota of Rockwall restored my faith in at least in this dealership. My daughter and i had an awful experience at another dealership, but Toyota of Rockwall fixed all that. They were fantastic Andy worked his A.. Off working a deal for us. If you need a car make sure you give Toyota of Rockwall a chance. Everyone is very friendly and helpful it's a family environment. Sent from my iPad

Andy

"Awesome Dealership and salesmen"

First off I live in San Antonio, so when I bought my new car from Rockwell it had nothing to do with convenience and everything to do with service. My Cavalier had recently died and I was stuck without any transportation in San Antonio, after about a week over visiting different dealerships in my area including other Toyota dealerships I came across the Toyota of Rockwall website by chance. Turned out to be the best car purchasing experience I have ever had. Because I was without a car when I called TOR they flew me out to Dallas that very day and set me up with a great deal that stayed in my price range. The salesmen, Bayron and Kirksey were both absolute professionals and the Finance gentlemen were also top notch. Not once did they try to sell me something that I did not want or need. I don’t play around when it comes to business and neither do they. Toyota of Rockwall goes above and beyond what other dealerships will do for their customers. I’d recommend this dealership to everyone.

"great experience"

Easiest purchase of a car i have ever made. Salesman, corey, basically negotiated price over phone.....no back and forth haggling. Was in and out in an hour. Would totally recommend this dealership and corey as mu salesman. Will definitely be back when time to purchase again.

corey

"Great Experience"

The customer service at Toyota of Rockwall is awesome. They are very professional. Ask for team Juan, Travis, and Spike! The will take excellent care of you.

Juan Rojas, Travis Roth, Spike Lipscomb

"Corey Thomas is a great example of professionalism mixed..."

Corey Thomas is a great example of professionalism mixed with personality! He made the entire car buying experience much easier than I had expected. He was very knowledgeable about the car and offered lots of options to consider. He was not pushy. He was very patient and kind. We made several trips to the dealership and each time we encountered friendly and helpful people.

Corey Thomas

"I went in for an oil change on my Camery and my wife..."

I went in for an oil change on my Camery and my wife liked the new body style of the 2014 Tundra. Cory Thomas has been my saleman for years we work out a great deal the only thing was that this tundra had a 4.6 leader engine and when we went to get our old Tundra from south Texas the cruse control would shift to much over the hills. I took it back to dealership and the service manager check truck out, and could find no problem except the possible size of Engine I was used to. Cory,Jacob and Michael and my wife pick out another Tundra that had a 5.7 leader engine and put Janice and I into it at no difference in price. It also had the same equipment. Even though I had put over a 1100 hundred mile on the first Tundra. This is the reason I will always drive back from Sargent Texas even though it's 400 miles and trade with this Dealership......They are the most friendly set of People at a car dealership I have ever work with. this was the seventh vehicle I have purchased there.

Corey Thomas Michael Kevlin

"I am impressed with Toyota of Rockwall!! Robert Offord is..."

I am impressed with Toyota of Rockwall!! Robert Offord is very honest and works diligently to get your deal done super fast! I spent less than two hours with paper work. I was out of there in no time. The staff is extremely helpful and they get things done. Unlike other dealers that dragg you all day long Toyota of Rockwall does not work this way. You are in and out before you know it. They actually had several follow up calls to see how the car was going!! This is the #1 dealership in town! Very good people!

Robert Offord

"From the moment we entered the dealership, Moses was very..."

From the moment we entered the dealership, Moses was very friendly and helpful. He was able to negotiate in order to give us the best option available. We are very pleased with our new acquistion and thankful for that.

"I am enjoying my new Corolla 2014!! I would like to..."

I am enjoying my new Corolla 2014!! I would like to tell you about how was the process to buy my new vehicle. Toyota and Honda are my favorite brands because of their reliability. After Corolla 2014 broght out to the market I decided it was the right car for me. I am in love with the red barcelona corolla 2014, and its white interior. Moreover I wanted to customized with leather seats. After to look in several dealers thought internet, George Lawton, from Toyota of Rockwall, he contacted me, and he helped me to find the car which I was looking for. The best part was the price, he gave me the best price among other dealers. I had to travel to Dallas to get my new car and Byron Posas was the person who helped me to finish the process. They provided me a courtesy car during the time they took to finish to custumized my vehicle. I think it was the best deal I have done before. I really enjoy the way how they treated me. I recommend this dealer.They help you to get wht you really want.

George Lawton