Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

wally
6/12/2016

"Excellent Qualityof service"

I live an hour away. I have brought my mother and brother in law to buy Toyota's. The excellent quality of the product and the excellent service keep me coming back. My Camry now has 100K and Mom's has 25k and no problems. My brother in laws is brand new.

ANW114
6/10/2016

"Quality,efficient maintenance check"

The service center fit into their schedule a request for maintenance check and oil change after a road trip. Although a walk-in, the process was performed in a courteous manner. They even took time to explain the checks being performed and benefits of having purchased the vehicle from this location. I definitely felt valued as a consumer.

Casey Whiddle (whittle)?

ROBERTSCHLEIFER42

"Nail in tire"

An indicator on the dash indicated that one or several tires had loss some pressure although they all looked fine to me. However, took it to Toyota of Rockwall and within minutes it was determined that there was a nail in one of the tires. They fixed in a matter of minutes, didn't even have the to finish a cup of coffee and we were back one the road.

KLANG10

"Great"

Toyota of Rockwall is excellent. I drive an hour out of my way to get my service done at Rockwall. Kyle always get my SUV taken care of in a timely manner, goes over all the paper work and gets me on my way. Love this dealership.

JDJURY

"Great service"

Tpyota of Rockwall is always a pleasant experience. The service department is attentive and thorough. While I;m waiting, I take advantage of the excellent coffee machine and the cookies that are available for their customers to enjoy. The staff is friendly and always ready to help or answer questions. I especially appreciate David Robertson in the Service Department. He makes me feel that my Corolla is in good hands. I also love the free car washes as I drive away in an exceptionally clean car.

MASPEARS

"Great Experience"

Great service representative, very timely service, great surroundings to wait in while the car is being serviced. I will use Toyota of Plano in the future.

Kacie

KMH1951

"Excellence & respect"

Toyota of Rockwall service is excelkent so Continue to go there w my 2nd Toyota. The are thorough telling me what should be done ahead of time; the wait is appropriate for the work; the waiting facilities are so comfortable. I llam treated w respect, which does not always happen when you are 64 yrs old. I strongly recommend the service dept.

don't recall

NLEWIS184

"Outstanding Dealership"

Every time I have service done on my vehicle I pull into the drive and immediately have an employee open my door and ask me who I am here to see even though my service adviser is already making his way towards me (Eric Griego) If I need a speedy service or if i have time to wait the employees at Toyota of Rockwall always make sure I am well taken care of!

NLEWIS184

"Outstanding Dealership"

Toyota of Rockwall is a wonderful Dealership I highly recommend them because, as soon as i pulled up to dealership a salesman walked right up to me and asked if i needed help which was wonderful because the 3 other dealerships I had visited before Toyota of Rockwall I had to wait impatiently just to get a salesman to test drive a vehicle. I was in and out of their dealership with a car in under 2 hours AMAZING!!

Sachinbiradar
6/09/2016

"In warranty routine service"

Toyota always sticks to high standards when it comes to services. They are transparent in their dealings and never push for unnecessary services and their price are comparable to better than other service centers.

Reviews of Scott Smith