Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

allencjr

"Worked out okay"

The service went fine that day. I don't really have anything else to talk about. I can't believe the survey is required me to write a paragraph.

peggy.rosson

"Great service"

Everyone was very helpful and polite. Justin was able to drop me off at Costco and Elliott came and pick myself and my parents up at Costco and loaded and unloaded our purchases to our vehicle when we got to the dealership.

Elliott (porter)

JMRTC9

"check out vehicle"

Went to get oil and filter change and ask questions about how to get items of concern to work. The person we talked to was very informative about the veh. . She was able to answer all our questions. She was very kind to us. We appreciate people who do not make us feel dumb about the functions of our new vehicle.

lschultz700
8/27/2016

"First experiences with this dealership"

My buying experience was a good one. It is a great facility and the staff is friendly, helpful without being pushy. The availability and variety of vehicles in stock was impressive. The deal was done quickly and with little back and forth. The price paid was well within what I was prepared for and I actually got more features than expected.

kirk5464
8/27/2016

"Love the Customer Focused Staff"

This is the third vehicle we've bought from this dealership since fall of 2014. They are competitively priced and dedicated to taking care of me.

MASAYANI

"Excellent Service ...always"

Excellent service Friendly and professional staff. All I do is drive to toyota of Rockwall and they take care of my truck. Once less thing I have to worry about... I've been visiting this location since 2010....And extremely satisfied with level of service and my truck runs great

DM Realtor

"Great service experience"

I came in for my scheduled maintenance. My service advisor Kyle got me in and out and I love the care they give my Tacoma.

texmexfamily

"New tire purchase"

I was on my way out of town for business. Discovered that I had a screw in my tire and it was unrepairable!!! Went to the nearest tire store and they did not have a replacement in stock and would not have one until the next morning. I called Eric at Toyota of Rockwall. He checked, confirmed you had a replacement tire in stock, set up an appointment, told me to come on over and was ready and waiting for me when I arrived! Thanks for taking care of it for me.....

Wow75474

"Great place"

Great place excellent service good people to work with. The best thing about this one is the friendly people. Willing to listen and understand what your saying.

GCCMJC
8/26/2016

"Service at Rockwall Toyota is excellent"

Friendly and knowledgeable service personnel. Diagnosed my problem and repaired such in a very timely manner. The waiting room is very comfortable and coffee and drinks were available to help ease the time you have to wait.

Do not remember the ladys name

Reviews of Robert "No Hassle" Castle