Toyota of Rockwall

Internet Sales Director
Alan Schwerdt, Sales Consultant, Toyota of Rockwall

Alan Schwerdt

April 26, 2017

"Great Customer Service! "

- LaTane11

As a woman it is sometimes difficult to shop for a car by yourself so I was a little nervous. As soon as I walked in Toyota of Rockwall I was pleasantly greeted by Taylor.. I was very unsure what I wanted but Taylor asked me the right questions on what I was looking for and we were able to narrow it down. It felt like within the first 30 mins we found the perfect fit And my experience easy going and stress free. Thank you all so much for the best car buying experience.

April 19, 2017

"Best car buying experience ever"

- TRINCRPS

Please add Ken Campbell in sales to your site. He deserves a 5+ star rating. If you want to be treated with respect and patience by a knowledgeable professional - Ken is your salesman. He made the whole process so easy and helped me decide the best option in a helpful but no pressure manner. I have already referred friends to him and they have also been extremely happy with his service. Wes Gerhardt helped me work out financing numbers that I could afford and he was genuinely interested in helping me with finance terms I could feel good about. If you are looking for a new or "new to you" vehicle, these are the two gentlemen you should work with. Highly recommended.

April 18, 2017

"Great experience"

- JOEFORMAN Verified Customer

Always a great experience at this dealership!! We get our cars serviced her and it has always been a great experience. Will definitely be back.

New 2017 Toyota Tundra, $39693