Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

THOMJKIR
5/27/2016

"Very Good Customer Service"

Service was smooth & efficient from beginning to end. Met quickly and had all service notes taken care of. Wait time was short. Service rep very personable.

Randy Searcy

gaboecker
5/26/2016

"Great job from service department 🤗🤗"

Keep up the good work in your service dept.they did a great job I give them all a 10 plus thank ya all. Gary Boecker

kac1958

"New Purchase"

The quality of salesmanship and efficiency in handling the purchase of our new 4Runner was exceptional. I would highly recommend this dealership for anyone in the DFW or East Texas area.

cerri02
5/26/2016

"Great customer service in the Service department"

Every time I take my car to get serviced I receive nothing but the best customer service from Justin Hogue. He always does the "Plus One" to insure I am satisfied with the service received.

CHARLOTTES68

"Justin was awesome!"

I enjoy the people of Toyota of Rockwall. They are efficient, friendly, and knowledgeable. Easy to talk to and always answer all my questions. Great place to get service done.

davidhill2016

"Good job no hassle "

Both Dale and Brett were pros and I got what I wanted.the Rockwall dealership is where I choose to have all of my cars serviced I'm in and out on Saturdays.

VIDAJY
5/25/2016

"Oil change, rotate tires"

Great service. Short wait. No problems. Came in. Service guy came up fast. After complete, I was asked if I wanted to schedule next service.

dannysimmons52

"it was excellent"

it was good they made me fell welcome they tuck care of my needs they work with me they went out of there way to get me the truck I wanted

Hal
5/25/2016

"Great service, friendly staff"

I have used Toyota of Rockwall 3-4 times. Each time they have been upfront with estimates, have never tried to pressure more services and have been fairly timely.

sgilmore4406

"The van of my dreams"

I worked with Jason Kirksey on this transaction. He was a pleasure to work with and gave me more than I expected. As long as the service is as good as the sales experience I'll keep buying from Toyota of Rockwall. Danny Rawls is the Sales Manager and was a hoot to work with. Scott Smith was the Finance Manager and helped me get the financing I wanted and protection for my investment. We've had the Sienna Van for almost a month now and it's the best van/car that I've ever owned. Just Perfect in every way.

Reviews of Justin Hogue