Toyota of Rockwall

Showroom Hours: 7:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

Judi H
2/09/2015

"Awesome Experience"

I loved working online with George and then meeting him in person. He made me feel comfortable and made the car buying experience much easier than I anticipated. It's been almost a year since I drove away in my beautiful new Venza and I still have great memories of that process! Even though there are dealerships much closer to my house I still make the drive to Rockwall because that's where I feel comfortable. And I love the "earth friendly" building and practices of this dealership!

pinkypie
1/26/2015

"Chris was amazing! "

I'm a young first time car buyer and reality soon set in when I went to 4 car dealerships and no one would work with what I could afford or take me seriously. I completely gave up hope trying to find a new vehicle. Until I went to Toyota and met Chris. He was straight up with me and didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. The first car he recommended I (unexpectedly) liked. We took a test drive and I fell in love with the car. When it came time to do paperwork I was so impressed with how quick and easy it was. I was expecting to spend all day there and ended up spending no more than an hour and a half there. Chris even called me 2 days later to make sure I was still satisfied and asked if I had any questions. He went way out of his way to make sure I was completely satisfied. It is so rare today to find great costumer service but Chris and all of the other employees there really know how to impress their costumers. Loved this experience!

Chris

pattycake
12/22/2014

"Brian dial was awesome!!!!"

Toyota of Rockwall was great from the moment I walked in the dealership, the receptionist greeted me and the ladies were quick to offer us refreshments they were so nice and not pushy like other dealers I've dealt with in the past. The customer service here is the best. Brian Dial went out of his way to make me happy, and I feel that I've made a friend for life with Brian. I could not have ask for a better car buying experience. I would recommend Toyota of Rockwall to my family and friends, Brian made my car buying experience a joy.

YihShyue Liu
12/11/2014

"Excellent Team"

First thing i walked into the dealer is i was able to walk around without a sales man jumping at me at first site and try to force me to purchase a car immediately. i walked inside and was greeted by the receptionist with offer of coffee or water etc or snacks and the interior was beautiful. was greeted warmly by Corey and even honored the price i wanted and had listed on the site. overall wonderful experience though i thought the platinum service package for the price was pretty high but i believe should be worth the money.

Corey Team Thomas

cookkyliel
11/26/2014

"Terry and Tony were awesome"

We loved our non pushy experience!! Terry was an awesome salesman and really became like a family member through the process. The manager was awesome too! A great place to go and ask for terry ppierson

tony

JillKnight
11/20/2014

"best customer service ever"

I have purchased two vehicles from Toyota of Rockwall and had exceptional customer service both times. I bring my vehicle to the service department at Toyota of Rockwall for routine maintenance and the service is friendly and fast, the waiting room is comfortable and my car is serviced to perfection every time.

Corey Thomas

JoeyRichards
11/18/2014

"Kenneth Welbon & Jake Zilverberg"

It was a breath of fresh air to deal with a couple sales guys that weren't your stereotypical car salesmen. Kenneth & Jake actually listened to my concerns and came up with a plan to make this deal work. They weren't pushy when we told them that we wanted to talk about it over the night, Kenneth actually pulled some strings and got us a table a popular local restaurant. It's nice to deal with genuine people that actually think about the interest's of others rather than just trying to close a deal.

AmyFredie
10/22/2014

"Hoesty is the Key to our trust"

My wife and I came to buy a new Camry and all I ever wished to get from a dealership was the honesty that I got from Toyota of Rockwall, especially from manager Deno Moore; he was the manager assigned to our deal and he was great every question I had he answered and it helped a lot into our car buying process. I am a very specific person that likes everything done in a certain way and lets just say Toyota of Rockwall made it a lot easier for me and they made me feel very comfortable with my final decision. I would recommend to anyone that wants a knowledgeable sales experience I suggest you ask for Deno Moore as he answered everything with honesty and great detail.

Deno Moore

laura dw
9/20/2014

"Toyota of Rockwall"

Corey Thomas was excellent. Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and made my daughter"s first car buying experience very enjoyable. We will definitely return to this dealership for future purchases.

Corey Team Thomas, Chad Stewart, Scott Smith

dianeetzler
9/02/2014

"First car for my daughter."

Andy and the dealership Toyota of Rockwall restored my faith in at least in this dealership. My daughter and i had an awful experience at another dealership, but Toyota of Rockwall fixed all that. They were fantastic Andy worked his A.. Off working a deal for us. If you need a car make sure you give Toyota of Rockwall a chance. Everyone is very friendly and helpful it's a family environment. Sent from my iPad

Andy