Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

ROYVELASCO61
2/10/2016

"Service at Rockwall Toyota"

Very satisfied all workers did a great job. Service department stood out on my third visit. All details of my purchase where explained to my liking.

LFC0029
2/10/2016

"15,000 mile service"

I had a wonderful experience at Toyota of Rockwall. The service was immediate, and the staff was kind, professional, and knowledgeable. I always know I will be taken care of when I come here for service.

cokeman
2/08/2016

"conducted the sale with expertise and product knowledge"

I had worked with Danny Mendez starting in the fall of 2015. He continually looked for the Sienna model and color. He was unable to find the vehicle, so I decided to wait for the 2016. When it arrived he called me immediately. The Sienna was as NEW as it could be .... 2 miles on the odometer. Dan was true to his word. Went for a test drive ... did the final negotiation ... signed paperwork and drove the vehicle home. I have purchased many vehicles over the years and this was the BEST purchase of all and I credit Danny with making it smooth and painless. I recommend him to everyone buying new wheels.

CHREEVE
2/08/2016

"Great service and enviroment "

Always have had a good experience for the past 6 years. Really like the pleasant environment. Pleased with Justin Hogue my service adviser who always does a great job getting me in and out.

BOBBIE52
2/08/2016

"Friendly, efficient Service Department"

The service department has always been efficient and friendly!! They make the wait for my vehicle seem so short and the cookies are great!! Keep up the good work.

hargis2

"Best ever! "

James was wonderful. On a scale of 1--10 he was 10+.Couldn't ask for anyone more helpful and kind.everyone there was so friendly. It was the first time for us to shop there but the last! Rockwall Toyota ROCKS??

MOLLOMY
2/08/2016

"Service department is top notch"

I've always had excellent service. My Venza is the 3rd vehicle I've purchased from this dealership. I highly recommend them. They are always polite and friendly

rblyda

"Great Experience"

They were ready at my service time and finished promptly!! He was courteous and friendly. I would recommend this dealership to everyone. They are experts.

wmechilton
2/08/2016

"Good Folk to do business with...."

Friendly and fair, relaxed and unpressured atmosphere is what you'll find at Toyota of Rockwall! Terrific service after the sale is what you will truly appreciate though. Good folk to do business with!

Cagney4004

"Very efficient"

Great staff and get efficient . The dealership is very accommodating to their customers and very professional. We really enjoy the staff and atmosphere of dealership.

Reviews of Justin Hogue