Toyota of Rockwall

1250 E Interstate 30,
Rockwall, Texas 75032
Toyota of Rockwall Info
About Toyota of Rockwall

Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, YOU! Company Overview 1250 E. Interstate 30 Rockwall, TX 75087 Toyota of Rockwall is the World’s First LEED Gold Certified Dealership. What this means to you is that when you choose to shop here, you are giving back to our Planet. Even though we value our Planet, we truly value our most precious resource, Our Customers. We have a huge selection of new Toyotas as well as Certified Toyotas which makes it easy for you, your friends and family when it comes time to get your next vehicle. Come experience our Hassle free car buying process and see why many of our customers have returned to buy more vehicles or have referred their friends and family to us. Toyota of Rockwall is looking to build relationships and we want to be your friend in the Automotive Business. Whether you need Service, Parts or a new vehicle, we want you to choose us.

About Toyota of Rockwall

firstchoiceexam
4/30/2016

"Completely Satisfied"

With a doubt the greatest experience I've had purchasing A new Vehicle, Mr. Taylor Moore, and the entire Team were all Excellent, Helpful and courteous, Thank you so much for your help and care and professionalism.

PJ.RUDY1

"Satisfied customer"

I have purchased two Tocoma and am ready for my third from Your dealership, Anthony is my salesman and he's awesome...and I always bring it. There for my service and only deal with Eric..he really goes out of his way to take care of what I need. I have even taken my Lexus in for tire issues and Eric was very nice a helped me right away...it's people like them that keep me coming back...I love my Toyota and I love my sales man and service man ..and I love your dealership .. Thank you for training your people on how to treat others..

tjogden

"AC Repair"

It took bringing the vehicle in 3 times to get it fixed. But once they had the right part it did not take very long to fix. Justin did a great job keeping us informed of what was going on.

KLANG10

"FAB!!!!"

Kyle always takes great care of me. Gets me in and out as quickly as possible and keeps me informed about all the details. Location is always clean and comfortable. Service has always been great.

acjust
4/28/2016

"A quick and friendly truck purchase... "

I've purchased about 5 cars just in the last 7 years, but by far this was the fastest transaction that I've ever done. Usually, it's an all day affair spending almost the entire wheeling and dealing. I would shop at Toyota of Rockwall any day. The folks there were very nice and down to earth and the atmosphere at the facility was relaxing. The amenities at the site was phenomenal as was the chocolate chip cookies. But there is a downside to my experience, when we got to the finance guy there was one portion that I'm still having issues with. I am a retired disable Veteran and I only pay a fraction of what anyone else would pay for Tags and License. I was charged full price, the finance guy basically said that I would have to deal with the DMV and be one my way. I contacted the DMV and they basically told me that I would not be able to recoup my cost for the plates. Any other dealership that I had dealt with in the past has always taken care of that piece. The least they could have done was get me some NICE RUBBER floor mats for my troubles. Oh well it is what it is.

VAVLERA
4/28/2016

"My experience at Toyota of Rockwall"

Whenever I bring my Toyota for a follow up on a recall, so far I' m very satisfied with their service. The crew that takes care of my needs are very courteous, the place is organized and clean and you can feel the warm greeting of any representative that works there. Good job going on, Toyota of Rockwall, keep up the good customer service work!!! ??

DHOLLEY195427
4/27/2016

"Awesome Customer Service and Car Service"

Service department has great Customer Service, Friendly, Helpful, and the work is excellent. They are also very knowledgeable and informative. I have been very please with my Toyota and will recommend the dealership to friends and family

SHERRIEG_RC
4/27/2016

"Convenient, fast, and friendly service."

This dealership has a convenient location for me in relation to where I live. It is easy to drive into and out. The service center has many friendly, helpful people. I would say they achieve their goal to provide excellent service in a clean environent with professional people and skilled technicians.

Brandon Guins

MMKJEANNIE

"Excellent service "

I went in to have my car serviced. They washed my car and finished service in less than an hour. Excellent service and the service manager was very helpful through out the process.

JHKELLER0
4/27/2016

"Great job in providing me service for the last years!!!"

Always get good service at the dealership!!! The people are very friendly and I like to come to this location for all these reasons. Great job team!!

Reviews of Justin Hogue